Eli White
Eli White

tfw 3 for 3

Gabriel Anderson
Gabriel Anderson

Traps aren't gay. What a fucking idiot.

Michael Bell
Michael Bell

Wait I’ve never been arrested and I’m not an informant... I must be a goddamn cock sucker! Fuck. I blame the Jews.

Nicholas Bailey
Nicholas Bailey

So they're saying they're intolerant to alternative lifestyles, lawful citizens, and blacks?

Henry Phillips
Henry Phillips

Petty criminal:
wrong think
intentionally misgendered someone
owns a bang stick thingy
doesn't watch blacked.com

Jordan Roberts
Jordan Roberts

1/4 he means.

Samuel Hughes
Samuel Hughes

I've always found it interesting that the left projects on to us that we're either gay or have small dicks.

Also wat is "nazi-adjacent"? Alt-right or just any other right wing groups in general?

Jose White
Jose White

Just turn it on its head a spam him with tweets asking what we can do to solve the gay fascist problem, why are so many gay men nazis? Etc etc

Carter Sanchez
Carter Sanchez

How fucking homophobic.

Blake Gutierrez
Blake Gutierrez

Who the fuck is this clown and why am I supposed to really care what Salon retwitted on Twatter? What the fuck is this fucking obsession with Twatter and Jewtube?

Christopher Bennett
Christopher Bennett

There's been so much shilling and gaslighting going on here in recent years that I'm starting to wonder if this board isn't just a bunch of honey potting feds and shills going back and forth like some weird echo chamber.

Elijah White
Elijah White

jacobite.mag

Aaron Davis
Aaron Davis

So being gay is bad now?

Liberal double think always makes me laugh

Jack Hall
Jack Hall

i knew you huwhite niggers are also faggot huwhite niggers.

Logan Ortiz
Logan Ortiz

1. make a tweet/video/anything about Cred Forums
2. spam your media on Cred Forums with something to the equivilent of 'Cred Forums btfo, how come you never reply to this guy and let him walk all over you', etc
3. people call you a faggot and tell you to fuck off
4. you make the thread again

Josiah Perez
Josiah Perez

Hetro

You're also retarded.

Nolan Cruz
Nolan Cruz

he's not wrong

Brody Garcia
Brody Garcia

Nazi-adjacent
Is this the latest Newspeak term?

James Rogers
James Rogers

I'm only here to inform you that I've been stealing the virginity of faggots since September 11 2001
I'm a Nazi

James Brooks
James Brooks

Still better than being le alt rite

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit