Shingeki No Kyojin

When will Isayama man up and kill off this little shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/15101154
youtube.com/watch?v=3sZiIkc87K4
youtu.be/s8QYxmpuyxg
youtube.com/watch?v=LcjKYBccoqs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Gabbles? She'll either live to the end or be killed in front of Reiner or Falco.

When she kills Sasha

What's the deal with his eyes here?
It's like he activated the coordinate or something.
And what's that expression trying to convey? It looks like he's surprised or something.

Nah just a determined look
I don't like what Isayama is doing to her character I wanted her to die and Falco to live not the other way around we don't want another ragetard even though Eren is my favorite character.

Wrong "Glowing eyes",Zeke had this when he asked himself why Paradis people kept doing the same thing.You can clearly see the "star" in the eyes of his titan form.

Gabi will shoot a SC soldier, but the soldier will get back up (to her surprise) and take her hostage, forcing Pikku and Pokko to surrender

>Gabi will shoot a SC soldier
Imagine the shitstorm if she headshots Sasha... And then steam comes out of her head while she heals, transforms into the female titan and crushes her just as Reiner wakes up and sees that:
-Annie is dead
-Gabi just died

this meme is stupid

I want this to happen so bad...

I don't think that Sasha is a shifter
If she were, she wouldn't just help the normal soldiers, but she would stand close to Levi, given her strategic importance

Since the enemy doesn't know who is the female titan (or if they even have it), Sasha being a shifter can be used as a trump card though.

So is Hange gonna be the new FT or is she just driving the escape ship?

Since Hange, Armin and the female titan haven't appeared yet, what if they're on a mission somewhere else?
Like, taking over the Marley sea fleet?

>and take her hostage, forcing Pikku and Pokko to surrender
>Pick
Yeah,keep dreaming that they will surrender the only front Marley has against Paradis for a Young Warrior.

If anything,she would be used as escape for the SC.

This series really just slipped into it's was and fell head-first into a pile of shit after the everyone-was-just-stranded-on-a-prison-island reveal

Are you kidding? The current arc is the best one

that's just your opinion user some people didn't want the series to continue as human kill overgrown zombies till the end

No way fag,this shit is even cooler with the whole "Gunz and shiet".

I LOVE ANNIE!

I think there's a moment where Grisha has the eyes in his AT form immediately after consuming Freida

Gabopedos and EZ alliancecucks should just fuck off and drink bleach

Eren did nothing wrong

I agree

Armin did nothing wrong

Is Falco alive?

There is the Hange dropping the Nukemin theory
>Hange will be the FT
It would be pretty weird to sacrifice another brain

I'm 100% sure Reiner and Falco are alive and heading to titan serum storage facility to pass the Armored titan to Falco.

Invincible for 13 years doesn't mean sacrifice it's in fact the opposite

>Armin did nothing
ftfy

Yes. I'm guessing Eren crushed Falco to near death then left Reiner with some serum.

He got BBQ'd just like Armong

Post Deep Lore

He is the main protagonist, he won't kill him.

So, who's going to die next?

SC or Colt.

Colt. Maybe Maid when Zeke eats her.

>The restorationists of Grisha were about to contact the asians (like the torturer guy said someone confessed)
>Eren Kruger was the owl, and sort of the leader of the restorationists
>Lady Kiyomi is asian, wears a scarf and is friendly with eldians
>When the manga begins and we see Mikasa saying "see you later, Eren" it's possible that the asian girl was actually a young Lady Kiyomi talking with Eren Kruger during their childhood.
>This would mean that the asians are on board with the restorationists, and possibly became Paradis' allies

Pieck because she's the only competent warrior.

More of a prediction than deep lore, but fair enough. I've been on board with that theory for a long while now.

What deep lore even means then

Here she is again, in ch. 73. She'll probably get killed by Gabbles, though.

Forgot image.

Gonna get "Dwayned".

See

It is not, you want a genius to live as long as they can and Hanji brought a lot of benefits in the intelligence deparment There are better candidates than Hanji to be the FT

>Invencible
Porco,GTFO.

Long running but hidden threads of narrative typically.

K I N O

Bootiful

>This is Armin post-timeskip

She deserves a measure of revenge and a happy life

Can someone translate this?

Gabbleposting is largely innocent, and any pedo stuff is the result of a false-flagging campaign by anti-fun anons

Based Rockposter

>Gabbleposting is largely innocent
This

True

Armin's pure titan form was some serious nightmare fuel. Looks like a semi-decomposed corpse.

*Jobs in your path*

I hope colossal Armin looks just as spooky and freak out the marleyans.
AND Armin had four fucking years to learn all gimmicks of his titan. Hopefully he knows some cool tricks to fully use its potential.

Some mad gains.

Not him,but Based Rockposter is cool tho.

I'm the Zekefag

>drop manga in 2015
>it goes fucknuts

God damn it I always miss these rides

I smell necrofags

>Hopefully he knows some cool tricks to fully use its potential.
Hardening cocconuts cups and bamboo sword creation.

>When will Isayama man up and kill off this little shit?
At the same time he reveals that CONNIE has become the FEMALE TITAN

She's definitely the new FT, it fits her personality and it's the reason why we haven't seen her yet

HNNNNNNNNNGH

I'm hyped as shit to see giant man eating monsters, Paradisian 3DMG soldiers, and the Japs take on the world in WWII style war

It's going to be fucking fun

The coconut haircut ruins it

Commander Lover-Chan? Is that you m8?

Connie is going to become Broken like Jesse

Yes. It is me. Zekefag?

Yeah it's me,nice to see you again.
How you doing?

Considering how everyone who was young changed their hair, Armin probably did the same.

Hello

>mfw Armin just grew a mustache

Are you still Commander Lover-Chan or are your Annie Lover-Chan?
Anyway,hello there.

Annie. I thought you would know.
How are you?

I'm pretty good thank you. Yourself?
I'm really hyped for the next chapter.

What happened to the other 3 districts around wall maria when it fell? Since Shinganshina was the only district compromised surely there could've still been people inside those 3?

I will drop this manga if Sasha dies.

They all left after they got word Shiganshina's inner wall was breached, my speedreading friend.

which one of them lad

Forgive me for this.
But any way,how are you? How is your day going?

Doing good.

What do you expect from the next chapter?

couldn't kill armin even thought his dead was pretty heroic (died to kill the fucking colosal titan) so no.

>my speedreading friend
doesn't say it anywhere in the manga my headcanon brother

It's fine. I'm okay, same old same old. You know how it is. My day has been okay too, I've been watching a show on Netflix, Altered Carbon. It's quite good. How about you? Enjoying the most recent chapters?

I loved the "humanity fight to free themselves" theme, now it just a generic war thing.

Gabi

>All human activity is to retreat to Wall Rose

What /snk/ like in 2013 lads

If the people didn't leave, then how the fuck did the government use them in the operation to "retake" Wall Maria? You utter fucking moronic speedreader, kill yourself.

Deer titan

I'm really not sure what I expect. I've got high hopes for it which isn't always wise when it comes to this manga as I have been let down many times. Hopefully Hanji will return, either as a based commander or as the new female titan.

I'm expecting a death from either side. If I had to choose who I hope goes, I'd say Gabi from Marley, as she's my least favourite. From the SC, I can't see both Connie and Sasha surviving, but I also think, eventually, Levi will die in Marley.

That's good to hear.
>I've been watching a show on Netflix, Altered Carbon
Is this show any good? I saw some trailers and it seems pretty good,very "cyberpunk".

>How about you?
Doing good,thanks for asking.
>Enjoying the most recent chapters?
I surely am,but I kind of intrigued with Zeke's alliance,but I not putting my hand on the fire for any of the possibilitys.
What about you?

>Monkey Troubles
>Reiner isn't a jobber
>There is a village of titans outside of the walls
Good times.

More battle for survival and less of this half-baked pseudo-politics, is all I’m asking for

> I've got high hopes for it which isn't always wise when it comes to this manga as I have been let down many times.
I know how it feels,Zeke getting BTFO after being hyped(tho he was caught by surprise) and Armin wank.

>Hopefully Hanji will return, either as a based commander or as the new female titan.
Why not both? It could happen.
What if that little girl Mikasa saved was trained to be the new Female Titan?

>I'm expecting a death from either side
>but I also think, eventually, Levi will die in Marley.
I think Levi would be a good pick to die in this arc,it would cause a good final impact on "Marley Arc".

It's enjoyable, it's cyberpunk but they don't push the concept too far. One or two sub-par actors here and there, but for the most part I'm enjoying the show. I'm on the last episode.

I'm glad you're well. I put forward the idea that Zeke was talking to Levi. But only because I like the idea of Zeke working for with the Paradisians. I think it would be poor writing on Isayama's part if Zeke was a Marley loyalist all this time. I'm interested in seeing how it all plays out.
He seems genuinely close to the warriors. It's my assumption that he had them put in the hole so that they wouldn't see him defect to Paradis/Eren's side. But now that they are out in the open, he's telling Levi and the Scouts to destroy them, because there can't be witnesses that survive seeing his defection.

I really enjoyed seeing the little girl who saluted Mikasa back during Trost as a new recruit. It was a cute hint at continuity and it's a sign that people are still eager to sign up to fight in the military, if there isn't conscription of course, which hints that people are somewhat hopeful in Paradis.

If Hanji is the female titan and Levi dies, it will mean that all the older veterans have lost their 'humanity', which is the very thing they originally fought to preserve and protect. Humanity was their side for a long time until the reveals came through. It was what Erwin urged them to fight for. They would have all lost it through becoming a titan (in Hanji's case), or death, in Levi's case (and everyone else's).

>veterans
>dying
Kek, no way. Ewin already paid the toll on their behalf.

Even more obnoxious shitposting by Mikasafags, Anniefags and Jeanfags.

>It's enjoyable, it's cyberpunk but they don't push the concept too far. One or two sub-par actors here and there, but for the most part I'm enjoying the show. I'm on the last episode.
Seems good,this and "La Casa Blanca" are two shows which I want tto watch.

>I put forward the idea that Zeke was talking to Levi.But only because I like the idea of Zeke working for with the Paradisians. I think it would be poor writing on Isayama's part if Zeke was a Marley loyalist all this time. I'm interested in seeing how it all plays out.
Maybe,but my theory is that Zeke may be working along side the Tyburs(and maybe Eren) to create a better world for the Eldians,but for this they need to play "Heros and Villians" so they are using both factions to achive a higher cause.But let's see how this turns out to be.

>He seems genuinely close to the warriors. It's my assumption that he had them put in the hole so that they wouldn't see him defect to Paradis/Eren's side. But now that they are out in the open, he's telling Levi and the Scouts to destroy them, because there can't be witnesses that survive seeing his defection.
Maybe,but I think a "simple" where Zeke still is their commander would be a better decision for this battle,maybe if Zeke betrays them after Armin drop,then it would be better.But who knows? I expect nothing less from Isayama(good or bad).

>I really enjoyed seeing the little girl who saluted Mikasa back during Trost as a new recruit
She is? I thought it was just a theory? But seems likely.

>If Hanji is the female titan and Levi dies, it will mean that all the older veterans have lost their 'humanity', which is the very thing they originally fought to preserve and protect. Humanity was their side for a long time until the reveals came through. It was what Erwin urged them to fight for
But there was the "To defeat our enemies,we need to put our humanity at side",maybe like Floch some of the soldiers of the SC are willing to kill.

So let's say that Annie was conscious in her crystal form and the SC tried to negotiate with her but she wasn't responsive How exactly they could transfer her power to another Eldian?

Because as soon as they get her out of the underground facility she could transform and fuck shit up again?

They would have to get her out the crystal. Either a titan's teeth can break through it, or a mindless would just swallow the crystal and Annie whole if possible, or there's a tool they have now that can break through it.

I personally enjoyed the fact that "humanity inside the walls" turned out to not be fully human.

That's from 2015

Pretty much this.

>2013
>BRAM are genocidal psychopaths and they should die

>2018
>LAME aren't genocidal psychopaths and they are right

Richard.

>there's a tool they have now that can break through it.
Pretty sure thunder spears can get the job done

>La Casa Blanca
Sorry, I'm not familiar with that show.

>Maybe,but my theory is that Zeke may be working along side the Tyburs(and maybe Eren) to create a better world for the Eldians
That's quite possible too, it's why I said, 'Paradis/Eren's side.'
I'll be content with whichever one he chooses.

It's an interesting time to be reading the manga, I just wish we could get some closure on Annie. I'm confident she's alive, but if there's a chance she isn't, I want to know.

But Eren's new philosophy is that everyone's a genocidal psychopath, but it's ok, no hard feelings bro.

It's kind of sweet.

Let's see your opinions anons
>strawpoll.me/15101154

strawpoll.me/15101154

>strawpoll.me/15101154

strawpoll.me/15101154

when did we give up on using the /snkg/ tag?

But they would risk killing her in the process...
Ch 102 showed Eren is certain that he would eat the WHT in crystal form that information would only originate from experience meaning that they tried this before = Annie has been swallowed in crystal form and is dead

>what's the matter user
>did I say something wrong
KEK

If there is one good thing that came out of the serumbowl is that it killed all Bertfags

>Sorry, I'm not familiar with that show.
Forgive me,I meant "La Casa de Papel" I think the whole "Gohan Blanco" messed with my head

>It's an interesting time to be reading the manga, I just wish we could get some closure on Annie. I'm confident she's alive, but if there's a chance she isn't, I want to know.
Just be prepared for anything,remember what happend with Ymir?
I would like if she appears somewhere,but I don't know.Ah,and lets not forget that Ms.Tybur opened her eyes when she was inside of the crystal,maybe Annie is aware of her situation.

>implying that's incorrect

I vote not dead.

>La Casa de Papel
I see. I don't watch any Spanish television shows, sorry.
>Gohan Blanco
I followed Dragon Ball when I was younger, but it really has become quite a joke now.

It was maid-chan that gave me renewed hope for Annie, but I know we're talking about Isayama.

Thank you to the user that translated this picture, I put your translation into the panels.

I voted "not"

Would being a fattie allow a shifter to transform more times in a row than a skinny person?

Adorable picture. Good vote.

Nope, they’d have less stamina an wouldn’t be able to transform as much/stay in titan form as long

I voted "Dead" and that's why I created the poll it's so obvious that she is dead to me honestly I didn't expect that more anons still believe that she isn't dead... we will see

We don't know this, why do you talk out of your ass? It's been made pretty clear that how much a shifter can take is based on experience. During the 57th expedition Annie was able to transform twice in a row compared to a newbie Eren who wasn't even fully in control of himself.

Good question. And does the titan's shape depends on the shifter's physique? I mean, could someone be fat enough to not fit in the nape?

>I see. I don't watch any Spanish television shows, sorry.
Should try this one out,seems pretty good.

>I followed Dragon Ball when I was younger, but it really has become quite a joke now.
Same.

>It was maid-chan that gave me renewed hope for Annie, but I know we're talking about Isayama.
So be prepared,what Eren wanted to do with her was a massive red flag to Annie.

>Grisha
>Wasn't fat
>Titan was a fatty

>Zeke
>Big as fuck
>Titan is like a power lifter

I don't know how this work,maybe is more duo to the time and how the person spent their time as a Pure Titan.

Sasha.

I'll consider it a recommendation then.
As for Annie, I think Isayama might be trying to subvert expectations with certain characters. We all expected, I wanted, Armin to stay dead. But Isayama stupidly killed of Erwin to save him. If that can happen, I can see Isayama having Annie survive just for the sake of the reactions it would draw out.
Sasha should be dead, Mikasa should be dead, Reiner should be dead, Gabi should probably be dead (though I'm glad she isn't). It's always the character you don't expect to die. Bert, Erwin, Ymir for example. Annie can still come through this.

It was fun, for one thing. People can bitch and complain about muh popularity all they want, fact of the matter is in almost all cases, a sudden surge in popularity brings eager and excitable people to the generals on Cred Forums. And when it wanes, all that's left is a bunch of bitter faggots. I've seen it happen countless times. Threads are only as fun as the people posting in them.

There are characters that he's been meaning to get rid of for a long time, so I wouldn't be surprised if a couple bite it next chapter.

Why is Peick's EYE marking different from all the other shifters?

Cute girls deserve cute marks!

Maybe it's because of the shape of her titans head?

>last seen in a titan mosh pit
Kek.

>PLEASE DO NOT BE HURTING OF THE ASS

I don't know but please stop using the shit translation.

>tfw made that post
>tfw Arminfag
Huh. Also they're not dead, they're the ones dedicated to shitting up every single thread with their Arminwanking, along with the EHwhale.

>can see Isayama having Annie survive just for the sake of the reactions it would draw out.
Not sure about this Annie Lover-Chan,Isayama didn't cared for the reaction of Erwin's death,but who knows?

This arc is a perfect opportunity to kill some characters and cause impact,let's see if there is gonna be any deaths.

All shifters has marks that resembles their titan form,or atleast are different from one another
>Bert's,Reiner's,Porco's are similar to their titans
>Zeke's marks are deeper in his eyes
>Eren's are smaller
>Pieck's seems to resemble the long mouth

Here's some 2014

ITT: Post like it's 2013-2014 again.

>Arminwanking
Armin hating you mean? Why would bertfags be arminfags too?

Hatewanking. I swear to christ they have more images saved of him than me.

Falco’s uncle was the man that recruited Grisha

Common sense for non speedreaders, can't believe there were people that didn't know this.

>Isayama didn't cared for the reaction of Erwin's death,but who knows?
This. Erwin is a much more beloved character than Annie.

>Isayama didn't cared for the reaction of Erwin's death
True, but he became aware of them afterwards. Remember, he had to draw Levi, Hanji, Erwin and Eren for the cover, nobody wanted Armin. He might not have done it to get a reaction, but the reaction is known to him.

If I had to name one person that will die, I'm certain Colt will.

Friendly reminder that Annie is alive and well!

AA shippers are foul

>AA
No offense but B E G O N E

I want to be Reiner suffer more.
It's so pleasing to see this faggot breaking down.

That's outright stated though.

Yet people still didn't get it

>If I had to name one person that will die, I'm certain Colt will.
My bet is that only Falco will survive.

Don't lose hope,Annie Love-Chan,but don't be blinded by it.

Ok everyone,do you ship Annie with Armin or Eren?

Annie would certainly try fucking both Eren and Armin because they're real men unlike her beta comrades Reiner and Bert.
Eren is already promised to someone else, so I think that IF there's a shipping at all, she will be with Armin.

I don't like Falco, so I would obviously prefer that he wasn't the only survivor. But again, this is Isayama we're talking about. I will remain hopeful for Annie. I believe in her.

Man, Zeke must have hated Grisha so much.

Agreed.

I recognize that bulge

Why did Isayama draw Marcel getting eaten so fucking much? Was it autism or is he trying to tell us something? Are we missing something about that scene? Is there some crucial detail about it that everyone in the entire fandom has overlooked?

>Annie would certainly try fucking both Eren and Armin because they're real men unlike her beta comrades Reiner and Bert.
>Armin
>Man
user...

>Eren is already promised to someone else
user,pushing too far.

Funny how he doesn't show this hate for Dina.
I would be angry too if I was forced to fufill a duty and had my life spawn reduced.

No,that scene has already explaned everything and there is no need to be brought back again.
But it's quite sad the fact that Marcel,the quick witted,didn't shifted to save Reiner.

it's what triggered reiner's DID

>I would be angry too if I was forced to fufill a duty and had my life spawn reduced.
Grisha didn't knew that detail.

Soldier Reiner soon.

Porcky will surely die in the next chapter. So this retarded dyke literally killed herself for nothing at all ? It's fucking stupid, she would have undoubtedly fucked with Hisu until she died of her titan cancer. Porco was created for nothing except for death, Isayama could have at least left her alive for Hisu.

>MArcel
>MArCO
>PorCO
I think I might be onto something lads.

Absolutely delicia.

The code has been cracked, nothing can be hidden anymore.

Falco is going to survive.

THIS, is deep lore.

Where is that faggot Armin? I swear if he turns out to be buff and handsome I'll send an atomic bomb to japan.

Eren isn't promised to anyone, don't fool yourself. Armin is probably going to end with Mikasa or a new girl.

Is there any character that can defeat Eren Yeager? And I'm not talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager. Hell, I'm not even talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager in contact with an Eldian of royal blood, so that he activates his Shiso no Kyojin coordinate powers. I'm NOT talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager after ingesting the Yoroi no Kyojin serum and having practiced his hardening abilities with Hange and the Survey Corps. I'm talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yaeger with mastery of hardening and creation powers after consuming the Yoroi no Kyojin and the Sentsui no Kyojin, while in contact with Zeke in his Kemono no Kyojin form, activing his coordinate powers through the Shiso no Kyojin ability.

Prepare yourself.

I remember thinking the colossus and armored titans where flesh vessels sent down by some entities in the sky.

Well she also died, so the basement reveal wouldn't be pointless.

I speculated that Grisha, Zeke, and Ymir were all siblings and children of Karl Fritz.

Remember the old sleepy time threads way back when? And when we used to call Zeke "Money Trouble" before we knew anything. Fun thinking back

I just got caught up after dropping it in like 2013. Is there an updated version of this?

No, thankfully Eren is an alpha male, so he will use his powers properly.

Nooo fucking way I won't accept it. I don't have the money for a bomb like that is Isayama insane?

If dubs I post Armin nudes.

Yes, just look for the reddit thread.

Open your mouth user

I thought that the colossal and Armored titans were the intelligent titans who looked after the mindless titans and made sure that they aren't hungry

No thanks

So how you guys feel about the modified Anti-Personnel 3DMG the SC are using? Looks better than the old ones the Central MPs were using in the Uprising arc.

So when was the exact chapter when this stopped being funny? I mean, when chartfag dropped it.

No

El Enano Blanco when

>Still not changed Zofia, Udo and Marley status to reminded

Levi appeared in the last chapter

4 years of improvements will do that.
APODM used canister pistols, presumably because it meant they could jet about and kill folks quietly. But the SL using regular pistols is just the next logical step.

I remember Bertcat

Yeah, I too assumed they were the sentient ones, while the normal ones were their minions.

I like it, but I can't tell what the hinged bits coming off the chestplate are for. And I still don't know how the users are able to free their hands. Do they they just let go of the grip, or are they able to holster the gun somehow? Plus, how do they reload?

Levi fighting Zekes hordes again when?

>Zeke vs Manlet
>Ironically Manlet is the monkey
youtube.com/watch?v=3sZiIkc87K4

Don't worry, it won't be long before Gabi eats Eren.

Eren is a bitch that can't even beat a maid.

Actually humanity's strongest kek

He should have died here.

Isn't his fault that his father gave him a shitty titan

>Isn't his fault that his father gave him an awesome titan that he's too shit to use well

I don't see the fucking use in holding her in a fucking crystal from chapter 33 till over a good 70 chapters to justm say: "Yeah, she dead"

I mean. Why?

>Eren is already promised to someone else
user, I...

It's an asspull that wouldn't be an asspull.
Annie suddenly appears and saves someone or does something crazy. Isayama can always just say, 'I didn't say she was dead or show her die.'

How awesome is the SnK?

As far as we know, Eren is the one who's best using it.
Kruger spent 13 years hiding like a fag.
Grisha was a tad better and spent 13 years collecting info, and finally ate the founding titan.
Eren still has a few years to go and he used it to help defeat the warriors, retake Wall Maria, clean the island of titans, AND now he's on Marley for payback time.
Eren is the most successful attack titan in decades.

Why do they look like manlets?

Hopefully, Falco is the only hope for redention of marley

Why is she angry?

Face is far too heavily shaded

Armin is just acting though to intimidate the marleyans while flying on his high-tech bamboo anti-gravitional device

That would actually be incredible to see

Pieck could shoot it down?

I like how the zeppelin idea is mainstream enough for fanart to appear.

I wanna say around 80. Reddit caught on to it and keeps updating it or something

>Erwin and levi dying in the same arc
How mad would you have been?

Who wil get cuck first, Eren, Mikasa or Annie ?

Holy smokes...

>Common sense for non speedreaders, can't believe there were people that didn't know this.

Dude, that was chapters upon chapters back, how was I supposed to remember the face of him? This is not nonspeed readers versus speed readers, this is "I reread chapters on the regular" vs "I don't reread chapters on the regular"

I like your thinking but the Advance Titan wasn’t passed on to Eren by that point so it doesn’t makes sense for Eren to have Owl’s memories so early on, while Grisha is still alive.

The guns the SC are using look like Mauser c96.
Those are pretty confusing to look at.

*straps

I'm also curious about reloading but I think those hinged bits are to reduce stress on their arms while swinging around

>how was I supposed to remember the face of him
By paying attention

They got little pouches on their legs which probably holds magazines.

>Holy smokes...
Anally devastate yourself speedreader

who is the girl in this picture and from what show?

Get out from under your rock

seasonal whore #2852

shut up nigger he the biggest badass in shounen

I was literally without internet for a month...
so spoon feed me anons

It doesn't look good,the proportions looks odd and the are too big.

These looks good,but the painting and the details needs some work tho.

>No Beast Titan

reported for racism and he meant Gabi not Eren
inb4 that's the joke

Next chapter preview

breh

Darling in the franxx
Thx for nothing anons

Not a full /k/ fag or a WW1 weapon expert but maybe the Mauser c96 reloads from the top?

Like it was difficult to find out.

Just recently caught up on everything

How is it that Levi never runs out of gas even though he is in permanent sanic mode?

It isn't a Mauser. If anything, it has more in common with a Luger. A Mauser typically has the magazine well in front of the trigger guard. A Luger does not.

He's lightweight.

she's ramona flowers from evangelion

Plot purposes

All Eldians are connected to the paths.

I think the manga could have done better than mega jews but I'm not against the current state of things

Are they ever getting a happy ending?

Music theme of Reiner x Eren relationship:
youtu.be/s8QYxmpuyxg
Sing with me /snk/:
>Let's talk this over
>It's not like we're dead
>Was it something I did?
>Was it something you said?
>Don't leave me hanging
>In a city so dead
>Held up so high on such a breakable thread (breakable thread)
>You were all the things I thought I knew
>And I thought we could be
>You were everything, everything that I wanted (that I wanted)
>We were meant to be, supposed to be, but we lost it (we lost it)
>And all of the memories, so close to me, just fade away
>All this time you were pretending
>So much for my happy ending

Those Marley rats left the fucking God of Destruction to die they aren’t going to save some grunt. Why are people suddenly pretending “people” from Marley have any humanity.

>April Laviggle
You need to be 18+ to post here.

Hitch is best girl

A bit strange.

Is she still popular with young people though?
I mean, are the backstreet boys or N sync still popular?

I can’t wait to see Eren start chucking rocks at the three of them, those machine guns Pieck has won’t do shit for dick against Eren unless they take out his eyes

No idea

I wonder what kind of weapons Paradis has now, besides what we already saw.
Do they have incendiary bombs too? Could they just fire a napalm-stick inside Piecke's mobile turret and burn the panzer unit alive?
They had four years to prepare after all.

>Balds audibly

I wonder if he wants to kill himself now that Mikasa likes men with long hair (because Eren has long hair) while he's balding.

>tfw you discover Jean collects your hair trimmings

>Avril Lavigne
Is this 2007?

Read the lyrics and tell me this shit isn't made for Eren x Reiner.
I bet Isayama loves Avril Lavigne, he's even the right age for it.

MMV when?

>MMV
Fuck this would actually be fun. Showing panels of Eren and Reiner talking while the music plays.
Someone do this PLEASE

My autism is almost high enough to do it, not quite there though thankfully.

Do not forget grim reminder scenes

wait were you serious?

God, this is the perfect plot for the next chapter

you know the 10 year rule with boy bands

Of course I am.
I hope that Reiner isn't dead yet so I can get more panels of him suffering to add in the MMV.

Trump card will obviously be armin going colossus

if Paradis figured out that they can eat people in the crystal then Marley would already know

She has Genki powers.

She is the top ranking cadet, which means she achieved an above average marksmanship score. Her score is presumably equal or close to Berts. I say this because his score was the highest in the class, securing him a passing grade.

She has a good rifle. When BRA were taking their marksmanship exam, they were using a a Carcano-M1891, a WWI era weapon. The rifle that Gabi picks up, is a Carcano M38 TS, the same rifle used to assassinate John Fitzgerald Kennedy. We can prove this by comparing the magazine well, barrel lengths and the elevation sights on the Carcano M38 and the Carcano-M189.

It has a 1,100 yd effective firing range and adjustable sights for elevation, but not windage. It can be cycled quickly and can accurately put rounds down range.
youtube.com/watch?v=LcjKYBccoqs

She could do it. Gabi could Gabble someone.

I don't want Sasha to be FT
her and Connie need to grow old together

His 13 years limit is soon.

Armin and Eren are the worst characters

>Imagine the shitstorm
No one care this much about Sasha.

>Sasha
People care about Annie though.

SnK really is an MMA fighter, isn't it?

Brawler is a better descriptor if you ask me.

Pretty sure that's just you.

>2 pages into 103 and Zekek gets absolutely BTFO again

It's his natural state

this is a Wrestling manga, clearly

I'm happy because they're alive
I'm also happy becayse Hanji must've had a blast designing and changing the uniforms and weapons. Best girl deserves some entertainment

why wouldn't historia be the female titan? Would allow Eren to use the founding titan

The FT would go to Hisu or Hanji before going to a irrelevant, but I'm pretty sure Eren ate Annie to get the power for himself.

Because Eren doesn't want his blonde waifu to die in 13 years

>Eren doesn't want his blonde waifu to die in 13 years
Armin already has the colossal titan though

for various political reasons it may be in the best interest for her not to be turned into a Titan, subsequently also given Titan AIDS

His blonde faggot already has less than 13 years.

She's gonna kill Eren and become the new Owl-Grisha-Eren-Advancer titan

You can't make kids with a fag user.

Everything is possible if you hold the power of the titans.

Thanks user, sorry for asking to be spoonfed

>and your stolen Eren underpants

you silly, silly cuck. Gabby won't die, she's marley's eren. She'll spend her life trying to kill Eren in the same way he devoted his life to killing the ((titans)). It's the cycle of violence nigga.

Last time I remember was around they leaving the crystal cave. Then a Armongfag turned it into leddit chart.

Hitch is the FT. I don't think CS are going to make it until the end.

But Armin is going to die.

>Gabby
>cuck
>(())
>nigga
Nucancer pls go

not without having killed some marley scum first.

Hi Eren.

Eren’s choice was to have Armin die taking down Bertoldt, or give him 13 more years to live

So he chose to give his boyfriend more time for life even though his is coming to an end

Yes Male scum bow to the power of yos.

Armongfags are the type of people to put the entire flavor sachet in their noodle cups.

>pathsfaggotry will be a thing in coming chapters
>original ymir is gonna show up and wonder why everyone is using the power to reach high places for mass murder

Eren will eat all the titans and gain all titan powers. Then Historia will somehow get transformed and then eren will let her eat him giving her all the powers and thus reunite all the fragments of Ymir in a royal eldian, recreating the goddess. Then we get a shitty evangelion ending where everyone in the world becomes titans or time loops back to Ymir first getting the titan powers or something

Where in the archive is the first thread discussing the release? This chapter was amazing. Zeke about to pull a double agent act, wait and see.

DEEPEST LORE

It's lost

The teber family is super fucking dumb. They get to be goddamned rich assholes AND have the most broken titan but do nothing with it.

They managed to somehow become the rulers of the world's largest empire.

>largest
Speedreader

>Hellboy the nazi remover.
Hnnng.
They actually are the rulers of world's greatest empire, and one of the princes sacrificed his life for his people.

New chapter when?

15 days or so

>January - Chapter 101
>February - Chapter 102
>March - Chapter 103
>April - Chapter 104
>December - Chapter 112
LIKE POTTERY

>Eren activates the wall titans and destroys the world
>finds a young Eldian girl amid the wasteland
>”I’m Ymir, who are you?”
>Eren’s eyes widen as he has a moment of clarity
>”I’m the devil of the earth”

No, that's just how the fucking calendar works

Careful, I can see your nose showing as I read this post.

I want someone to just fucking step on her, but she'll probably be instrumental to repel the SC attack. Hell, she's probably going to be the one to kill Eren in the end just to drive home that if you live by the sword, you die by the sword.

Yeah, but what are the odds we get chapter 100+ at the very beginning of the new year? Hiatuses at all?

I was kinda sad Heros was a manufactured myth desu.

1/12 you plant

Fuck off, Von Klempt.

Okay, but what about how Eren's birthday is 3/30 which is the closest date to issue 104, which we're all hyping up because of the 104th Squadron?

Coincidence. Are you seriously this fucking stupid?

>The SL appear exactly a year after we last saw them
Isayamaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

>Coincidence
Do you seriously doubt this man?

You don't? If you sit like a faggot, you're probably a faggot. He sits like a faggot. Always doubt faggots.

>hemorrhoids cushion
Isayama is a funny guy. I can't take him seriously most of the time, but he never manages to disappoint me.

Mikasa and Eren showed up earlier than that, and Armong and Hanji still haven't appeared.

Still, 80% of SL the family is there.

So let me get this straight.

Paradis is essentially some crazy country with a fucking nuke, and the world wishes to disarm it because the eldians did some wild shit before.

Which makes reiner and company the good guys.

that would be the case, if Eldians knew what the fuck was going on. They were harmless because of their ignorance, as far as they knew, they were the last vestiges of humanity.
Reiner and co attacked a country of people who honest to god didn't know why they were there in the first place. The first attack is understandable, because neither Marley dog knew they were ignorant.
The second attack wasn't, because they did it despite being aware Eldians from Paradis didn't mean any harm.
So Eldians have all the right and morality to fight back. Is either that or accept death.

There's also that Marley wants to force Paradis into war so they can take their resources and their "nuke" in order to keep waging war against other countries.

Paradis is North Korea, Marley is Nazi Germany. The point is there are no good guys left by now.

Ignorance is bliss. I read everything in the span of two days so i'm sure i didn't get everything, but I liked that he made them all ignorant to the truth, so in their minds they where the good guys and vice versa.

Yeah, the problem is that by the time they breached the wall for a second time they weren't ignorant anymore.

Nothing in the world will make you be rightful by doing deliberate slaughter on the disarmed.

Why would Armin appear? He was hurt after Eren didn't give a fuck about his ocean shell

Marley don't want anything from Paradis other than disarm the coordinate bomb.

Yeah, that's not rightful and is morally fucked up, but you have to think they'd do the same and they have done so in the past.
Is either that or accept death.

Marley is europe.

Floch is a broken clock who by accident was right once.

News flash, every country in the world was the "bad guy". Just because the winners paint the losers as "evil" doesn't mean it's true. If the Allies didn't cut off Germany's transfer of the Jewish population to Israel with the Trade Agreement, it wouldn't have been a supposed massacre. Don't single out Germany

That's how you see it, user. The truth is that's up to you to decide, but his point still stands. Hence why Jean couldn't actually speak back.

OUR. BOI.

Who?

>the winners paint the losers as "evil"
All those movies and books and what not about the suffering burger caused on japan and england on africa beg to differ. Nazis were just a special kind of self entitlement cunts.

>his point still stands
He's destroying stuff for the lols unironically. Survivor's guilt fucked up his mind.

He went from shit to great. wtf I love Flock now.

Known Patriots
>Eren
>Floch
Confirmed Moralfags
>Jean
>Mikasa

Don't speedread. He makes sense, by burning down the residence of their enemies is more difficult for them to organize. That's simple strategy.

>That's simple strategy.
That's how Germany somehow got the whole world to gang up on them.

Britbongs bombed civilians first retard

The whole world was already against Paradis before they even thought about burning down their residencies. Hell, they were quiet for 100 years but everyone would gladly go and kill them anyways.

>The whole world was already against Paradis
One might wonder why.

plz get rid of that poor translation and get the good one

I don't feel like bulk downloading from mangasee right now.

I think Floch's BASED TRUTH aura is what is causing Jean to bald so quickly

>Don't even know it was the wall government that send the great majority of people to die.

>Money Trouble
It was Monkey Trouble.

It's manlet's trash now.

accept it /snk/

DEEP LORE
ARA BRINGS RUIN
BTA BRINGS TRUTH

Pretty, pretty Armin.

do you guys have any snk figures? i want a pieck hopefully they make one soon

>Aot

How are they even slightly similar?
guess berserk and death note are the same anime

Fuck off Jew.

Levi, Mikasa, Hange and Historia.

The Coconut Colossal Titan bomb is going to detonate and explode the titan bodies of Cart, Jaws and Beast if he's actually against the Eldians. They'll all be then subdued and the victory for the Eldians will be declared until a blown up Gabi with her last breath says she's going to destroy them all and turns into the Armored Titan, signifying Reiner died in the blast and his misery is finally over and a new battle is beginning.

>Speedreader don't know how it works.
Also it wouldn't barely scratch the other titans.

Cart-Jaws-Beast are all fleshly titans without armor (sans that stupid shit on cart's face and shoulders). They're squishies for the Titan bomb, it already fucked up Eren's shit. Hanji will drop Armin from the sky in a blimp she made, based off Eren's dad's memories

Gabi will get the Armored Titan through inheritance of the paths, she'll reach out like Eren did and transform

So was Eren, and he took ten times stronger Bertolt's like it was nothing.

Which version of the game will you buy? Switch version looks perfect to tell characters to change their clothes in portable mode

Eren was literally captured after the Colossal landed on him like a bomb

Eren in the Return to Trost arc was behind buildings and shit when he detonated (and still had skin coming off him)

I think Armin won't "explode" because it would be too easy. He would instantly kill all the shifters and the story will end.

when Bert fell on Eren he destroyed the Titan bodies but not Eren. Titan shifters are very durable and the titan body offers some amount of safety

>He would instantly kill all the shifters
Shifters are barely scraped by it, and Armong is really weak.

you're equating basically a building falling on a Shifter and a Shifter taking point blank high grade explosion. not exactly the same thing.

He destroyed most the city in Shiganshina arc.

a spoopy skeleton falling on top of eren that's only about 50% it's original mass

>He destroyed most the city
No.

iduno who is arguing with who now but this is my opinion:
If a Shifter is standing right next to the CT when it does a full transformation, and it doesn't harden itself, then I am of the belief that it would be completely obliterated.

>it would be completely obliterated.

I said standing right next to it, does that look like standing right next to it? the other user above even already brought up the fact that they had cover behind the building

>cover behind the building
And the building is intact.

>right next to it
do you not know how to read?

he said right next to it, not down the road and behind a house

I'm picking mine up on the Dreamcast, or maybe the Ouya

I just noticed that Reiner got a Baseball mitt, and that the only ones we have seen playing baseball so far were Colt and Zeke.
So he must have contacted one of them (probably Zeke since they talk about family in this scene).

Ragetard said it was all a lie.