KoiAme got the axe

They did it, to more chapters.

headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20180218-00000022-mantan-ent

フジテレビの深夜アニメ枠「ノイタミナ」でテレビアニメが放送中のマンガ「恋は雨上がりのように」が“あと2回”で最終回を迎えることが19日、明らかになった。19日発売の連載誌「週刊ビッグコミックスピリッツ」(小学館)12号に掲載された第80話で「最終回まで、あと2回」と発表された。

「恋は雨上がりのように」は、眉月じゅんさんのマンガで、2014年に「月刊!スピリッツ」(同)で連載がスタートし、16年1月に「週刊ビッグコミックスピリッツ」に移籍した。ある事件をきっかけに、走ることを諦めた元陸上部エースの女子高生・橘あきらと、あきらのアルバイト先のファミリーレストランの店長でさえない中年男性・近藤正己との恋を描いている。

5月25日に実写映画が公開されることも話題になっている。

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2018-02-18/jun-mayuzuki-after-the-rain-manga-ends-in-2-chapters/.127955
youtube.com/watch?v=wLbOid9mRi4
en.rocketnews24.com/2016/11/15/famous-japanese-anime-director-weds-gundam-modeler-27-years-younger-than-him/
wasabisyrup.com/archives/4jQTK7gDw9I
translate.google.it/?rlz=1C1CHBD_itIT747IT747&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=en&client=tw-ob#ko/en/그방으로 돌아가도 이 이상내 가타치바나 양한테 해줄 수 아무것도없아
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It didn't get axed, it's just coming to an end.

I wonder if they'll coincide the ending with the anime.

Always sad to see an anime flop so hard it kills the manga.

Don't think it got the axe. So I guess a no romance ending is what we're getting.

Even if it didn't get axed, that ending's gonna be rushed as fuck considering where the raws are at right now.

Where can I check the latest chapter?

who wins though

wins what

>Ends in 2 more chapters.
Ending's going to be rushed as fuck.

who wins the tenchou

How far is the anime, how many chapters are there?
Is it possible that they'll conclude it with the anime?

If shit like is true though I even hope for an original end.

The Tenchou bowl, I guess.

According to the anime OP she and some beta guy are going to marry each other and have his children.

>axe
This shit won awards, it's not getting the axe, retard.

Wow I knew it was ending soon, but TWO chapters? Gonna be rushed as fuck.

What.

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2018-02-18/jun-mayuzuki-after-the-rain-manga-ends-in-2-chapters/.127955

This year's 12th issue of Shogakukan's Big Comic Spirits magazine revealed on Monday that Jun Mayuzuki's Koi wa Ameagari no youni manga will end in two more chapters, not including the chapter published on Monday. The manga won't appear in the magazine's 13th issue, and will resume in the 14th issue.

The manga centers on 17-year-old high school student Akira Tachibana, a girl who barely expresses herself. She harbors a secret crush on Masami Kondō, the 45-year-old manager of the family restaurant she works at part-time.

Mayuzuki launched the manga in Shogakukan's Monthly Big Comic Spirits in 2014, before it transferred to Weekly Big Comic Spirits in early 2016, where it serializes a new chapter every other week. Shogakukan published the manga's ninth volume on November 10. The manga has 1.75 million copies in print.

The manga won the Best General Manga award at the 63rd Shogakukan Manga Awards in January. The manga was nominated for the ninth Manga Taisho awards in 2016, and was ranked #4 in the 2016 edition of Takarajimasha's Kono Manga ga Sugoi! (This Manga Is Amazing!) guidebook.

The manga's 12-episode television anime adaptation premiered on January 11 on the Noitamina programming block on Fuji TV. The show is streaming exclusively on Amazon Prime Video inside and outside of Japan, with the English title After the Rain.

The manga is also inspiring a live-action film that will premiere in Japan on May 25.

>Everything is axed now even when it ends naturally.

Fuck off animefags

Fucking Daily lives of High shoolboys.

Fuck. There's no way we're getting a romance ending with two mere chapters especially when you consider where we are in the raws. What the duck happened? It definitely didn't get the axe, that's for sure.

youtube.com/watch?v=wLbOid9mRi4
Its out 10/10.

i smell rejection followed by timeskip with akira finding a new passion (like enjo kosai) and tenchou writing a book about her.

Aimer is pretty good for a jap

Romance ending was never implied, pay attention

that was obvious from the start if you were paying attention

I knew it was ending, I was sure. it's not rushed, Kondo started to write again, Akira probably will start to run again...this was the whole point of the story, and it has been resolved.

What the hell are you saying, if you are a manga reader, it was pretty obvious it was ending. I will miss this delicate and sweet story about life.

>axed while it's still airing

What?!

So how do you think it will end?

Plus, when I saw that Akira wrote a letter to Kondo, that he can read only when he will be alone, I was also more sure the manga is ending.
She will quit her part-job, it's a sayonara letter. Exactly like Yui did, to forget Yoshizawa. Akira will move on, and finally she will dedicate herself to rehabilitation to realize her dream.

See Of course, no romance between Kondo and Akira.
But they inspired each other to do their best in life.

I meant, see

>But they inspired each other to do their best in life.

So manager dedicates his life to writing while Akira finds it in herself to run again or maybe find a new passion. I wonder how the goodbye will go.

Wonderful. Earlier than expected.

The live action it's planned for May, so it was obvious it will cover all the manga story. So, people that think this was "axed" must only shut up. They think like this just because they were too focused about the romance than the rest of the plot, that is way more relevant. At least, some idiots that don't even read the manga will stop to speak about it without knowing the things. They made the experience for us true fans annoying as hell, calling Kondo "pervert" and stuff.

>like enjo kosai
delet this

>KoiAme got the axe
It didn't. It was obviously ending since like 5-7 chapters ago in the raws.

Axed is like, Mx0, School Rumble, and Prison School. This is different.

thanks. but goddamn just the PV version. 3 more days till the single lands. i want this on my playlist

>Prison School.
No way. Sales were fine.

Prison School wasn't axed either, he just didn't give a fuck about writing a satisfying ending.

And, I want to say that I really loved KondoxAkira couple. I would have been very happy if they could be together, but it was obvious this wasn't possible, even tho their feelings are genuine. I was attacked so much lately only to say the obvious: that the romance isn't possible.

>Of course, no romance between Kondo and Akira.
>But they inspired each other to do their best in life.

As fitting as that ending would be, it still don't make me feel any better.

too boring

a 17 year old with a 45 year old is really pushing it once you think about it

I know it, it's really painful to me, too. But this manga ending could be only bittersweet like this, it's too much realistic.

Started reading this, it's literally for self insert middle age losers

If it ends without giving what the fans want the anime will suffer.
Manga will remain the same because it will lose the boost.

Life goes on + time skip are no doubt the most poorly written endings Japanese do.
Though I think Usagi Drop did it "well" putting aside the Hikaru Genji move on the latter half.
This one just can't donit within just 2 chapters unless each chapter has a generous number of pages.

No, you retard.

That's not what axed means.

Prison School's author didn't give a shit and ended it because he got tired of it.
Probably because he wrote himself to a corner.

I think majority of the fans, at least the ones that read the manga, knew what kind of ending was coming. Them ending up together was not the main focus on the story.

Isn't if you look at RL.

>cute teenage girl falling for 30 years old older lame dude

No one except some lunatic females could like this

Ending != getting the axe

>t. self insert loser
Do you spend your entire day dreaming some 17 yo hottie will fall for your shitty life?

>If it ends without giving what the fans want the anime will suffer.

Which fans? Japanese fans loved the manga so far. Go to read the reviews about volume 9. They already know Akira and Kondo probably won't be together, but this manga was about healing. Don't compare it with shitty Usagi Drop.

I am female, idiot. Unliake you, I know this manga topics.

haHAA nice try btw

>The majority
Protip: never speak for a group. I know nips blogs want the pairing since the ex wife chapters and are more open to it unlike western Normie's.

It's a travel + end story.
The travel becomes pointless if the end doesn't delivers.

So I guess the Anime's going for the simultaneous ending huh.

So what is the truth? One user is saying nips are fine with no romance while other is saying they want the romance. Sounds like a split to me.

I am REALLY female, retard. But think whatever your small brain wants.

sure, if we're talking aspiring actress with cash money producer. but perfect 10/10 JK with a poor as fuck restaurant employee, yeah no.

Go to read the reviews on Amazon. They are okay also without romance.

t. Harvey Weinstein

>t. middle age uggo fatty who thinks xir can help motivate anyone
Thanks, made me laugh lmao. Also try harder or actually, try less.

But a few reviews on Amazon don't speak for all the readers. Instead of saying nips are 100% ok with no romance or 100% want romance, it's just better to say they are ok with either.

So the tenchou will never deflower Tachibana's purity? Wow baka

keep believing, friend
it will happen

You need to read more about RL or go out.
What you think about "how it should be" isn't what happens IRL.
Amazon reviewers are just that a small section of the final base.

Just go to boards like futaba/2ch and the like where you can find the average fan posting their mind.

Show me your girl dick

Why not?

We can just stay positive like the others fans are and hope for the best.
For example author pulls a time skip and the end is actually them living together after they work for their passion without ruining their relationship like London did before.

Stop being such a delusional retard and get out from your basement.

I am female, this manga is published in my Country, and it's mainly apprecaited by females. So STOP you are annoying as hell. I am sorry if you are not able to see the appeal of this story, about how two depressed people of different age and gender helped each other, with such a delicate storytelling. You can't understand. And you can't even understand why while I like this couple also romantically, I am okay with a bittersweet ending. I am' not a GIRL, this is true, since I am a WOMAN, not so young anymore to be called "girl".

(You)/10
Dumb tranny

>London
kek
Meant to say Kondo

go back to tumblr tranny

That shit got dull around Chapter 18X during the School Festival Arc or what have you.

Because I think this story, overall, it's bittersweet, like real life. You can get only half happiness. So, since both Akira and Kondo will find the strenght for trying to realize their dreams again, I doubt they can get also the happy romance. It would be a too perfect scenario. After all, also Yui gave up on Yoshizawa. And Kase love for his step-sister will remain unrequited. Sure, the time skip romance is still possible, but not so much probable.

Because I say so.

>You can get only half happiness
Complete nonsense.

Real life is like that.

It's really, really not.

Good for you, if in your life you always got anything you wanted.

>Kondo becomes London
Phoneposter?

And while your fantasies are all well within whatever you wanna think about it, it remains a fantasy. Shit like this don't and likely never will happen IRL and only serves for projecting self insert losers. And from the looks of it, the manga seems to appeal to your demographic.

Its really not though?
>You can get only half happiness.
And what the hell does this even mean?

If you think happiness is "getting what you want" you're an idiot. It's a mental state.

>Exactly like Yui did, to forget Yoshizawa
The fuck? I haven't seen any raws but in the latest translated chapters I've read Yoshizawa started crushing on Yui when they visited his grandma.

Tits or GTFO.

>And what the hell does this even mean?
It means that user failed at life.

Nah

As expected of generic af shojo shit

>He doesn't know about London memes

>Sell your manga as a unusual couple romance story.
>Teehee, can't have them get together,can we now?
Every single time.

Autism.

Good riddance. I can't wait until this shit is never talked about again.

You are an idiot, I have no other words to you.

It means you can't be perfectly happy. Not for everyone it's like that, of course, but usually you can't be completely happy. This doesn't mean you are a failure.

Washington Amsterdam Yorkshire Tallinn Abu-Dhabi?

Coming from a self insert loser, it's more than a compliment. Thanks but on a side note, you should stop self inserting so much. It's seriously unhealthy for your mental health, wouldn't want it to deteriorate even further don't ya?

>>Sell your manga as a unusual couple romance story.

The main point of the manga was never romance, except for the first 15 chapters probably.

Self insert here, self insert there, you are idiot, simple. And you didn't even read the whole manga.

Dumb landwhale

>Implying there's enough old people on Cred Forums to be able to self insert as Kondo

I'm a 22 year old male and I like it.

Then what was this bullshit about?

>Except for the first half year to a year of the serialisation.
I'd say that's exactly as I described above.

He tried to date her, but he understood he likes only Akira.

Stop being a delusional retard and self inserting loser then. Simple enough.

Stop taking the bait.

The main topic was always crashed dreams and love used as escapism, tho, also in the first 15 chapters.

>but he understood he likes only Akira.
Absolutely horrible taste

Different user here, but very young girls falling fro older guys (yes, even as old as Kondo) is a very common occurrence IRL. The only unrealistic part is Kondo not being wealthy or a figure of real authority.

Please, go to watch pokemon and self insert as Ash. As a female in my 30s I was able to relate both to Akira and Kondo. I don't know about you, and honestly I give a shit about you. such a pity you must attack people for liking something that you dislike, rather than spend your time with something better.

Not disagreeing, but Kondo is pretty much in every way a fucking loser and the way the story went is beyond unrealistic.

Stop treating women like only interested in money and power.

>attack people
In fact you were the one who called me a retard for thinking this is stupid. Not surprising you don't realise your own hypocrisy though given the state of your mental delusions.

All right,they also like chads.

You said this manga is only for old men who want to self insert As a woman who liked this series, I felt offended by your comment, obviously.

True, they're only interested in money, power and big dicks.

I am tired...It's really useless.

>Stop treating women like only interested in money and power.
I do't know if this bait or not, and nobody is saying those are the only two things women consider when they look for a partner, but women being attracted to socially dominant males is an undeniable part of the evolutionary history of our species. If anything, women learning to settle for second rate is the part that's heavily influenced by cultural circumstances. Money and social power are nice by themselves, but those things being an extension of a man's place in a social hierarchy is what attracts women in the first place.

Ok, Mr Peterson.

Listen user, go to read female reactions about this manga on Reddit. We are basically all females who are liking this, while most men are disliking it, so shut up.

NO. TOTALLY NO.

Remember Rokka no Sales? LN just vanished after the show aired.

Literally why? Just because age gap triggers you? Its such a nice manga and the anime is great too

>this manga is only for old men
Not what I said, I said it's FOR them not only them and that's a fucking fact. And likewise I couldn't care less about your delusional life but no need to pretend otherwise that this manga is a fantasy for losers.

There are no women on Cred Forums.

With the amount of straw-manning that user just did with my post, I might as well be.

Koiame threads really are garbage.

Good riddance

I blame tumblrinas thinking they have a place here.

You are the only losers who live a delusional life.

What about us older lame dudes?

>blocked
So this is the price of freedom.

Wonder how it's going to end. Personally I'm hoping for a romance end, but we'll see I guess.

Well I expected it when the author participated in event in Taiwan and Ogeretsu Tanaka gained way more attention than her. And it was sad.

Don't worry, Jingrock will surely deliver a sequel.

The author simply got tired of the series and decided to go back to his true passion, drawing Touhou.

It wasn't axed, tho. It is simply ending.

Can you imagine that user living a couple of hundred years ago and sperging about all the older guys taking all the good looking young girls away? For all the /r9k/ tier posts on this board, a young guy has a far higher statistical chance of getting laid nowadays than in the vast majority of human history.

Does that mean it will end at the same time as the anime?

S2 fucking never.

>Does that mean it will end at the same time as the anime?

Yeah. This shows the ending was already planned, plus there's already the movie for cinema, so also this must be based on the complete story.

No you.

>Well I expected it when the author participated in event in Taiwan and Ogeretsu Tanaka gained way more attention than her. And it was sad.

What does that mean? That the Tanaka one isn't popular?

I won't reply to you anymore. Bye!

Even though I knew it was ending, it still makes me sad.
Even though them not being together is fine, it still makes me super sad.

Likewise.

Sad to see it end. Enjoyed the tone and art. Can't say I was too invested into it, but if I remember correctly, the characters and their dilemmas are pretty straight forward. It's going to end how we all expected it to.

She writes yaoi.

I expect the fujo to be a particularly enthusiastic audience.

>It's going to end how we all expected it to.
Don't underestimate Japanese writers. Especially female ones.

They should at least fuck once, god damn.

I know it can still be good without that but what's up with romance manga ending with non-romance or unresolved plot endings?

What will happen to her smile lads? With only two chapters left, I'm pretty sure it's going to be a platonic ending. Not that I really mind, this was still a great series regardless.

>Romance ending was never implied,
Says who? You? Have you been keeping up with the raws, or are you one of those triggered tumblrinas who convinced themselves that there's absolutely zero romance between Akira and Tenchou?

The mangaka should end it with a bang, showing hardcore sex in between them in the last chapter

It says here that there are 2 chapters left not counting the one published on Monday (I guess it refers to tomorrow).
so there are actually 3 chapters left.

Tumblr thinks they have a place here.

They'll user. Never stop believing.

Sweet, thanks. Also does it say when the last chapter is going to come out?

She's a kid, she can move on and find love again.
But his case is more complicated, and will he eventually find someone who accepts his love for literature?

If you're a woman on Cred Forums, don't state it. You're just going to be told to fuck off, or get the "of course, we're all little girls here user" statement.

t.a woman that stays in her lane

Don't worry user, believed in Usagi Drop, I believed in Kodomo no Jikan and I believed in pic related.

This series (both the anime and manga) is some of the most visually pleasing stuff to come out lately. I'm sad to see it go, but I hope it at least ends on a satisfying note and the translators don't drop it.

> I believed in Kodomo no Jikan
Remind me how it ended. Did he get the loli?

>The mental image was a bit too intense, so Rita forced herself to stop thinking about it. Latina’s gonna be sore, but well... at least she can use healing magic...

Keijo had potential.

>She's a kid
She's 18 years old not 12. I don't know what mentally stunted country you're from, but here at 18 your treated as a fully fledged adult. And the past dozen chapters or so have been her falling for him because even after finding out abut his literature obsession. The same obsession that caused the failing of his first marriage.

fuck off tranny

I mean that even if they part, she has time to find someone else, he not so much.
I said kid as "very young" not that she's a kid.

>18 your treated as a fully fledged adult.
Not him, but that's wrong because an 18 year old is definitely not an adult. The age gap between those two is too large. He's nearing 50 while she's nearing her twenties.

He didn't only get her, the last chapter they straight up fuck. Truly a classic.

It just says that there will be no chapter next week, so the last chapter will probably come out on March 12th.

Based.

wew lad. Time to pick this back up.

There's at least one post of this in Koi Ame threads, what the hell?

To people who say this story isn't realistic: you are wrong, it ISrealistic.
In general, very young women don't fall in love with men way older than them, of course. Indeed, this manga doesn't show this fact as the rule, but as an exception. You should consider the contest showed by the manga, for heaven's sake.
The protagonist, Akira, is deeply depressed because fo her injury. So, she starts to avoid ALL PEOPLE AROUND HER SAME AGE, both males and females, because they remind her of her trauma, who forced herlsef to give up on run. Her injury isn't even the reason why she doesn't run anymore, since if she made rehabilitation, she could run again. But she lost of her self confidence, so she feels very uncomfortable also close to her best childhood friend, Haruka. It's in this mental and emotional condition, that her infatuation for Kondo has been possible. A kind, smiling man, with a gloomy aura big as much as hers, who showed her a gesture of rare selfless kindness during a day of rain. Since she has this strong rejection for people fo her same age, because they remind her of her trauma, she finds her comfort zone around this man. It's a form of escapism, of course, that progressively becomes a more mature feeling, since she shares with him the same sense of unsatisfation and failure. But when he starts to write again, in the latest chapters, she starts to feel alone ALSO around him. It's during these chapters that she probably started to think seriously to run again. And we'll discover what she actually wrote in her letter to Kondo. So, her feelings were born in a very particular circumstance, she has not a fetish for old men. Please. And Kondo progressively developed deep feelings of affection for her, but he would never like she wasted her life around him, She inspired him to write again, and he was happy to be her "umbrella", her protection, but he knows it would be selfish if rained forever...because Akira loves the sunny days.

Glad that it got axed so fucking bad in 2 chapters, who thought a long neck and JK loving old-man are a good idea?

So, second season pratically confirmed?
Vols 1-5 = season 1
Vols 6-10 = season 2

Remember that NoitaminA is envolved.

>You should consider the contest* showed by the manga, for heaven's sake.
context*

well, the whole post was a grammar mess full of typos, but I hope it was clear anyway.

You get a movie.

You're right, but don't bother. This site is full of people that self-insert, and/or think that if the two characters don't end up together that it was shit writing. They don't understand the message of two being able to inspire each other, open up the path to healing, and still go their separate ways at the end.

I like the anime

Tumblr tranny forcing his opinion.
Ignore and enjoy him being buttblasted when he gets btfo.

I know it. In normal circumstances, Akira wouldn't have given a shit about Kondo, of course.
The two chapters that show the "What if", where they imagine what it would have happened if they met when both of them were 17, are really brilliant. Indeed, they show how for them, probably the chance to interact would have been really, really, low, since Kondo spent all his time inside library to read and write, while Akira outside to run. It's fun like Kondo admits realistically they would have had low chances to find something common between them, while Akira tries desperately to find a possible connection, asking him if by chance, during college he used to have some connection with sport clubs.

>She inspired him to write again, and he was happy to be her "umbrella", her protection, but he knows it would be selfish if rained forever...because Akira loves the sunny days.
This is fucking nice.

sad

But I am still writing here, user, I wrote this and this And I am a real woman, and a smart one, unlike some male losers like you, here. I am able to enjoy a story without "muh self insert muh muh" because I'm not a male loser like you.

Keijo wasn't cancelled because of the anime, and anime adaptations flop all the time while the manga or LN continues.

I don't understand why people think Koi Ame was erased. It is only ending, and who was reading PROPERLY the manga, without thinking only to the romance, was able to see the plot was close to its end.

She can go for the son.

You're a bad person.

>This is fucking nice.

And the beautiful thing is that they aren't my words, but basically Kondo's thoughts. It's also the reason why he doesn't want to give her what he had bought for her as a gift: an umbrella.

What's been happening in the untranslated chapters to the upbeat blonde guy and the blonde girl? One of the last translated chapters made it seem like he was starting to fall for her. I always thought they'd be good together

>manga is ending
>it's getting axed
Why do people always do this?

He rejects her.

Don't forgot thisDumb fatso

>Why do people always do this?

I don't know it. Koi Ame is following the same multimedial project followed by another recent Noitamina show: Kuzu no Honkai. Also in that case, the manga was ending, they made the anime and at the same time also a live action.
I doubt Koi Ame anime will cover all the manga, of course, but it could end with an ending similar to the manga anyway. After all, they already included some scenes of chapter 50something (I don't remember the exact number) in episode 6, and in episode 7 I am sure they will put already some flashback about Chihiro, since in the summary on the Japanese site they called him already "Kondo's college classmate".

What the heck? That's disappointing to hear. I don't care much for the main girl, and these 2 were the only ones that I actually enjoyed watching.

Sorry, but that wasn't mine. And sorry, but I am very thin, unlike you, probably. This was mine

Yup, then she proceeds to quit her job in order to get over him.

Tranny btfo

>I am a real woman, and a smart one, unlike some male losers like you

Well that's a garbage development. Thanks for the heads up. I'll probably just look for a synopsis of the final chapter to determine if I'll bother reading the rest

Anyway (I am always the one who wrote this ) I think it is still possible for Akira and Kondo being together, at the end. I believe the chances are REALLY low, but it's possible, anyway before that she needs to be able tu run again. So, some time of separation is necessary...after that, maybe, in the latest pages, we could see an older Akira married with his first love. It would be adorable honestly, but I am not sure it will happen.

>Dumb self-insert losers wishing this happens irl so they could fantasise about this happening to them too
Embarrassing.

>in the latest pages
last*

No surprise self admitting vaginas cry constantly.

Thread went to shit.
This is why it got axed.

Stop projecting your logic based on yourself into other people who are quitely enjoying a nice story.

>an umbrella
This will be the last chapter.

No, he doesn't want to give that umbrella to her anymore, because the umbrella is a symbol of how he is protecting her, stopping her growth. He thought he wants to give her something way better than that...and in that moment, while he was thinking these things, he asked her if she really stopped running.

>Tranny so jaded he starts projecting
Sad!

>older Akira
No thanks. For example, I'd rather not see 29 year old Akira with 57 year old Kondou. I would prefer her with a guy her age or at least an older guy closer to her age.

RIP Keijo!!!!!! I will never forget it

This caught me off guard. I could tell it was winding up towards an ending, but just 3 chapters left feels like so little.

I thought there was going to be a lot of time spent on the ex-wife and maybe going into why it didn't work out between her and Kondou. I doubt that will happen now though. I'm sad since I love this series so much but I just hope it's not a rushed ending.

Reminds me of when they announced that nidaime was ending in 2 chapters.

What is it about Akira's design that feels so reminiscent of 80s/90s anime?

When will american children go back to school?
The board is unusable.

By older, I meant for example Akira 20 years old, and Kondo 48 years old. Plus, I don't get your point. I'd like to see her with the person who she learned to love during the manga, not with a random person. If the ending is open, implying she won't be with Kondo, who cares to see her new lover, although if obviously she can find another love.

>why it didn't work out between her and Kondou.

This was already explained...basically, it was because Kondo obsession for literature.

This. Damn it.

>Shit like this don't and likely never will happen IRL
Anything can happen in Japan

I will miss these characters so much. I hope this woman will start a new manga soon, I love her art style and storytelling. Plus, I want another seinen/josei story, not shounen/shoujo stuff.

It can happen everywhere...where do you live?
Also, I don't understand why people don't consider the manga circusmtances.

Try Cross Crime bet you'll like it :^)

xD

>...
Fuck off newfag

>ecchi

Not my favorite thing.

I don't think it's implied he married her when she was 12.

Did they have sex?

FUCK

Lucky bastard.

It's about a middle school girl that married sensei once she got out of high school.

So, when she was over 18. Well, knowing he was her sensei at middle school makes it creepy, tho.

>I thought there was going to be a lot of time spent on the ex-wife and maybe going into why it didn't work out between her and Kondou.
This upsets me... I really wanted to see some flashback chapters.

So we're not going to get any resolve to this?

According to a girl on Reddit chaper 80 is out, and she said bad news
well, it was obvious.

^ The absolute state of this fucking board.

He rejected her, and she quitted her part-time job. it's simply over.

Why though!? These things need answers.

it's not shoujo, though. When are we gonna what demographics are and that they're different from genres?

>replying to bad bait

>obnoxious dipshit classmate ends up winning the bowl just because

nice

>reddit
>girl
Lmao

The age gap between that sensei and the student is still 10 years less than the one between Akira and Kondo.

Manga and endings like this one are the reason why more and more mindless wish fullfillment romcom-harem with beta mcs that drown in pussy stories that pander to sad lonely fucks like myself are written nowadays. Because every writter that makes a decent story like this one decide to go the makoto shitkai cheap philosophical route of "life is bittersweet so no happy, conclusive ending for you" that bothers readers.

That girl in few days translated for us true fans all the latest chapters. She is way more useful than you loser. Stop belittling the female fanbase. we are where we want.

But that would be yaoi user

Why would she do that to herself? She even had four kids despite living off a teachers salary.

>worst boy rejects best girl
OVER THE LINE

Sometimes when I'm bored I reveal I'm a girl to cause shitstorms

>creepy

I'm really interested to see more backstory into their failed marriage. Have the raws covered it yet?

Why do you think Shinkai himself was adama of receiving any awards? He is aware his shit is niche and carried hard by visuals.

>shitstorms
Reminder that anyone doing that is turned into the laughing stock of the thread.

How will trannies ever recover?

Nope, just a meeting between her and Masami in the hospital after Yuuto got hurt while running.
We kind of don't need anymore closure on their failed marriage though, I guess. It was already stated that Masami was just so obsessed with writing and chasing his dream that he ended up hurting his family, ultimately leading to divorce.

Kase was right.

Only if the person is dumb enough to fall for baits like it happened to one user in this thread.

tits or gtfo, slut

>Because every writter that makes a decent story like this one decide to go the makoto shitkai cheap philosophical route of "life is bittersweet so no happy, conclusive ending for you" that bothers readers.

user, see So, you are the problem, if you read this kind of stories only for the romance, that is often used only as an "excuse" to tell something more complex.

Is this the price I had to pay for an Etotama new season?

Fuck off.

You shouldn't read this kind of bittersweet manga in the first place, if you can appreciate them only when the romance gets a happy end. Fact,

Maybe.
If I were to weigh Ameagari going to the trash bin and falling into obscurity due to some dumb/rushed end and enjoying the dumb zodiacs again I'll take it.

Goddamn it. I don't really have faith in this ending in a non-rushed fashion in just two chapters.
The premise sucked me in, but this just seems like it's going to break my heart now. Although that was probably the intent, whether it's handled well remains to be seen.

Man, this thread sucks. Thank you for reminding me why I don't like to go to threads about shows that I am currently watching.

>creepy, tho.
Back to twitter, underage

Tsurezure Children and now this?
I don't like this...

You should stay contained on your reddit shithole. Fact.

Guys, don't forget that Kondo true love is literature. He loved writing more than his own wife and son, and this is why his marriage was a failure. So, it's not like he can love Akira more than literature now, even tho she gave him inspiration for writing again. And Akira's main love isn't Kondo, but running. So, daejobu. They will be happy with their true loves, regained thanks to their interactions.

Akira should end up with the cute guy from the soccer club (if she doesn't end up with Tenchou).

Exactly. The guy literally picked literature over his own kid.

>Akira should end up with the cute guy from the soccer club

But he likes Haruka.

Masami and Akira better have sex at least once before this is over.

Until he finds out she likes Akira.

The manga will end on a bittersweet note. It's only fitting. Akari and Kondou changed each other lives, but that doesn't mean they need to end up together and just because they don't, doesn't mean their feelings were any less genuine. It's just that for some people, romantic love isn't the most important thing. It sort of reminds me of Honey&Clover, how Hagumi picks painting over Morita because she realized it was the one thing she couldn't live without. For Kondou, his love for literature overules romantic love.

>And this is suppposed to be a teenager in love

No. this is a teenager bored, depressed, and unsatisfied from her life, who daydreams about a forbidden love for forgetting her true love (running). This manga expresses so much with the body language of its characters, even if it uses so few dialogues.you can understand so much about them.

They will have it but will be implied.
Kondo shows his love for literature but also showing maturity by not letting it interfer with his love life.
Akira rehabilitating and going back to track fields while supported by Condo's feelings.
Both can enjoy what they do and love their other half without allowing either to cause a rift or leading to a dead end because they have each other.
The rain ends as they walk forward together.

I remember that this scene had given me some hope about the romance, but chapter after chapter, I started to doubt always more about it, because the focus pf the manga was too much on running/writing.

>as they walk forward together.
Forward together as a couple, or forward together in the sense of the soul? Not really being together, but knowing they have feelings for each other.

Anyway, it's also true that the fact she must skip that huge puddle (and she does it succesfully) could symbolize that to get her love with Kondo, she must run again. So, maybe, some little hope is still alive.

I thought he did one about a girl now.
Which is ironic since he criticized Highschool girl main characters so much.

Goodbyes are always so difficult. *hugs*

Ruck i want more NotGoto.

Reminds me of that one story with the artist guy and the older woman. It's literally mostly a nice sweet budding romance between the two, then near the end he chooses a younger girl over her and they have a fight and break up and the manga ends.

This is why I love Tsuki Ga Kirei. A romance with an actually happy ending.

It's depressing though because sometimes people with that age gap do fall for each other, but it can never be...Ah doomed love...

Time is cruel, friendo. You can meet someone you wish was your age.

>Kondou chose literature over thots

Truly /ourguy/. Fuck women.

This is Masion Ikuko minus the childrens

>platonic bittersweet ending
yeah fuck this. dropped and been following this manga for more than a year.

>>TFW your 22 year old friend is in love with a 51 year old.

It does happen, user.

You replied to a post who was written by a woman but okay, I'm happy you appreciated my point.

>Young girls for old man cocks
See Obari and Oh My godess! author married with early 20 years girls.
en.rocketnews24.com/2016/11/15/famous-japanese-anime-director-weds-gundam-modeler-27-years-younger-than-him/

Yeah that. Fuck that author. I won't read anything else by him/her. There's so many mangaka out there like that, who just feel the need to come off as 'deep' and 'reflective' by making the ending to their stories a fucking slap in the face.
Yeah life sucks sometimes but that doesn't mean you need to make everything you write end up going to shit. The same thing feels like it's happening with Tsurezure Children right now. You have this manga that's nothing but cute couples hooking up and going through relationships together, and now that we're in the last stretch of the manga everything is going straight to shit and half the relationships are burning to the ground.

>B-B-BUT IT'S JUST LIKE REAL LIIIIIIIIFE
FUCK YOU.

He still lusting for tachibana
Also the chad cooker fucked his onee-san

>now that we're in the last stretch of the manga everything is going straight to shit and half the relationships are burning to the ground.
I haven't read the last few months worth of chapters, but what the fuck are you talking about? Are you being serious right now?

Isn't Tenchou 30 years older though.

It's called love, user.

>muh has to have a bittersweet ending just like life lmao
What the fuckkkkk???

Yep.
>tfw the Tsurezure Children author straight up tweeted out on valentine's day that there was no love between him and his wife anymore but that he respected that it was her duty to give him chocolate
Mangaka are all depressed artists/writers so they feel the need to force their sadness onto their readers.

The author is pretty cute btw

Which is your point? As long as both the parties are over 18 y/o, If it's love, there's nothing wrong. Trump and Berlusconi like situations are another kind of thing, tho.

It used to be really common for male professors to marry female grad students too. A decent chunk of professors I know, that is how they got their wives. I don't know if it's as common anymore though.

She self insertd as Akira?

Are Kamine and Gouda okay?

Yui was going to have to quit anyway, since students at her high school aren't allowed to have part-time jobs and the school found out she was working at Garden.

always sad to see a post so bereft of understanding of how the anime industry works

I love her already! She is around my age, too. This is why I feel so close to her point of view about life, maybe.

Id ont want miss him again.

So far, though they haven't had a chapter in a while. It's mostly the 'couples' that aren't together yet that are imploding. (Autist girl/Soccer boy) / (Mask Girl/Guitar Guy) / (Glasses weaboo bro/Country girl).

I'll read her next manga for sure.

Well that's not as bad as you made it sound. Still don't like the though of people intentionally making their work have shit endings because of poor perceptions of tragic romance though.

The Teacher/Student couple also imploded.

>(Glasses weaboo bro/Country girl).
Fuck.

Too much shitposting, I just want to know, does the old guy and the girl get together?

But he draws funny kancolle doujins now.

>does the old guy and the girl get together?
No and from the looks of it, they won't.

Fuck, that was my fetish.

I'm also disappointed, but there is still some hope that the anime ends with an original ending where those two stay together.

I am literally going to marry her.

I just want the chapters to get translated already. I'd be nice to catch up before it ends.

>being this clithurt
Keep proving how you always make everything about you having a vagina and how you think that matters in an anonymous image board.

Nah, you're never going to meet or talk to her.

youre the same sort of person who claims that long distance relationships dont work IRL, right?

I'll make you eat those words.

Go ahead. When you get married make a post in the catalog and I'll admit my defeat, but until then I'll keep laughing at you.

Alright then.

I've got a plane to catch.

What a nice user, encouraging the other user to follow his dreams and make him show everyone how he succeeded in life

Yep

>Fuck that author. I won't read anything else by him/her.

This mangaka's actually got a track record of 1 for 2. Counterbalancing the terrible way Natsu no Zenjitsu ended is Koikaze's ending, which took the age gap/blood-related brother and sister romance all the way and ended with them pledging to stay together.

Give Kannou-sensei a chance. Even if the protagonist and kitsune girl don't stay a couple until the end, there have already been enough delicious panels of them nearly making out and him fantasizing about her giving him footjobs to look back on fondly if things take a bad turn.

Oh wait this is the same author for Koi Kaze? I loved that.
Ah. I guess I'll pick it up and just hope for the best. Thanks user.

Just like that the NTR manga last year and supposed ending for the ballroom manga if not due to hiatus. They are intended to end the manga and anime at the same time.

>Also the chad cooker fucked his onee-san
holy shit, that is great

So to anyone who has been catching up with the raws, what is happening right now there?

Holy shit this MC is /ourguy/.

Tachibana went over to Kondou's place and gave him the scarf she knit for him. They visit a shrine for new year's together but then find out that all the trains have stopped due to it snowing so hard, so there's no way for Tachibana to get back home for the night. She insists on trying to stay the night with him but he then asks her if she's going to run again and that's where the chapter latest ends.

>first shishio x suzume
>now kondou x akira

There's a chance they will fuck then.

>so there's no way for Tachibana to get back home for the night. She insists on trying to stay the night with him
I will be disgusted if they sleep together.

what a shame

t.homo

Anons please. That's not going to happen. Kondou is pushing for Akira to start running again and to stop pursuing him and working at the Garden.

You're insane

Good. That show was just bad. It was designed to fail, teasing at a story no one yet cared about. If they would have started where the anime ended, then went back and did it as a prequel, it would have been better, but still below average.

>t. a father of a 17 year old girl
ftfy

Don't be a prude.

She is almost 19 so fuck off.

You're sick.
You don't even understand.

Tumblr is the other way soyboi

Good, there can only be one Komi-san.

>wanting to fuck above legal age is sick
Man, if you wanted to fuck another man just say so.

But Komi got boring.

Meant for this cuck >168718627

I really want a spinoff with her mother and father during their school days.

Should've been NTR

You'll understand one day when you have a daughter of your own.

Shut up already, nobody cares. Also the world is full of men marrying/fucking women who are about the same age as their daughters.

I think Kondo’s very attractive and I completely understand Akira’s perspective on how he’s sorta hot. Moe through helplessness.

>Shut up already, nobody cares.
Then don't reply.

Because OP is a retard and anons are ignorants

Fuuuuuuck that Natsu no Zenjitsu ending.

Can you give details on what went down?

It's only 8 years.

fuck the memories are coming back
probably in my top 5 comedies

>tfw it's easier to selfinsert as tenchou than any other typical anime protagonist

Just give me more middle aged men fucking young high school girls.

>The manga is also inspiring a live-action film that will premiere in Japan on May 25.

i can guess the mangaka doesnt get royalty for that and he end it as protest

But it's not true.

>They didn't know

Hello again.

thanks god I am not this retard

Picked this up and this MC has to be the most pathetic motherfucker ever.

Holy shit you were not lying,

I reread it and there's definitely an intended double-entendre in the way he states his thoughts right before the end. He says "kaerenai"/"kaesenai" to describe his worries about what will happen if they go back to his place, which I'd taken to mean "things will change permanently between us unless I do something". The other possible reading, though, is "if I allow this to continue I won't be able to let her go".

He's pulling out all the stops to make sure she's really doing what will make her happy precisely because he's accepted that he loves her and feels desire for her, but if she chooses him over running - or him AND running - they're liable to do what two people in love with each other spending the night alone would usually do in that situation.

>when somebody insults tench-san

>so much of a romantic everyone gives him shit for it
>awkward enough to be cute
>manly enough to be hot
>so pure he reads erotica but jerks off to thoughts of his waifu
>drops suave lines like this

Rokurou-sensei is based, and I barely care if their love goes nowhere since his fantasies about Yukino and the scenes where he jersk off are so hot.

>they're liable to do what two people in love with each other spending the night alone would usually do in that situation.
Play video games together?

don't japanese believe in sex only for marriage anymore?

Soooooo, it was axed or nah? I just started reading the manga and watching the anime.

It's only ending. The assed thing is a meme in this board.

The mangaka "axed" this series by creating a forced bittersweet ending.

It's magically "ending" in two chapters on sudden notice.

Poor Midori... She deserved some more appearances and light shed on the divorce with Masami. I really wanted to see her side of the story.

I doubt we're going to get any further details on their failed marriage in the next two chapters.

here we go again. I'm out.

>people who can't accept that some stories are about failed relationships

I feel like it'd be a super big jump from them only having hugged once to having sex. Staying together overnight is a highly provocative situation, much moreso than anything else they've done.

I don't know what other option Tachibana has besides spending the night since the trains have stopped running though.

It's not "magically" ending, the mangaka didn't want to drag the situation further. Sure, she could explore some subplots more, like the ex-wife, but it's not like we can't simply accept what she already explained us: their marriage failed because of Kondo obsession over writing. And indeed, during the manga, he looks more suffering and envious because of Chihiro success as a writer, than nostalgic toward his marriage. I will miss this manga a lot, since it's so delicate and poetic, but I don't think we can say the story has been rushed.

In my opinion, she will spend the night from her friend Haruka. Since the ending is close, it's a good excuse to fix their relationship, so the other two chapters can close properly the situation with Kondo.

It’s probably axed. There’s no winding down that series get towards the end, and it’s seemingly ending in the middle.

They generally green light anime to promote series, and if it didn’t do so well, they may have decided to just end it there.

It’s possible that the author is really just ending it, but we’ve seen this before. This is the same thing that happened to Bleach.

No, it wasn't axed. In my opinion it's absurd to link the anime sales to the manga, especially in cases like this where It's already obvious the anime won't sell. The manga sales are good, and the manga won in January the Shogakukan award as Best General Manga. Manga like this can't be compared to shounen that can get 100 tankobon...their average number of tankobon it's usually 10/12 or also less than this.

user, on 25 May in the Japanese cinemas there will be the live action. Do you seriously think they didn't have already the whole story complete?

Since Kondo started to fall for Akira, he also started to write again. And chapter after chapter, the distance between them became always bigger. This is what made Akira feel alone, and reconsider her position. Also Yui development probably encouraged Akira to move on. We are not hearing Akira thoughts probably since chapter 50 more or less, so it's clear she will open her heart to Kondo (and finally also to the readers) in her letter. If this letter will be well written and explain everything Akira was thinking, without saying a word, in the last 30 chapters, the manga can get a satisfying ending also now, without further dragging, especially considering like apparently there's no way this romance can be developed beside her platonic dimension.

>we're back to the reality where middle aged men appear in romance stories only as fathers or NTR baits
It's not fair, we deserve love too

Gook scans for chapter 80 are out. Looks like a sad chapter.

wasabisyrup.com/archives/4jQTK7gDw9I

>especially considering like apparently there's no way this romance can be developed beside her platonic dimension
Why do you keep parroting this? There are still two chapters left, you don't know how it's going to end for sure.

I want to cry. I wonder if he will give her the umbrella in his car. ;_;

So only one more chapter left after this!?
This is painful...

Two chapters

Two chapters apparently. Honestly it could end either way, but I'm expecting kind of an open ended ending.

It's called being prepared for the worst scenario. If I am wrong, I will be happy.

She finally cried. She was repressing this since chapter 48 at least.

Rejected. Harsh.

>Rejected
That's not what happened though.

Masami looks so handsome with his hair down.

Could you tell us what happened? Please user.

Totally agree. I am so sad I will able to enjoy this version of him only for another couple of chapters.

I'm shit at Korean so I'll have to wait until the Japanese raws come out, but from what little I can gather Kondou is putting down some hard truth.

It's about her dream of running? Anyway, I want Kondo for myself. ;_;

Oh, I remembered with Haruka she already fixed her relationship, there's that whole arc about the travel together. So, also that subplot is already over.

Don't be selfish, I just want to be hugged by him, and put my head in his warm chest.

Damn, I'm not prepared for this shit.

>rehab
Missing all that fucking time and skipping rehab just to drool over a limp old man's dick is the most idiotic thing I've ever heard.

>ywn spend a lazy Sunday afternoon resting your head on Masami's warm lap while he reads or writes
Feels fucking bad...

Assuming you're not lying I'm really curious
As a girl, Do you find Kondo attractive or in anyway someone you wish you could know?

When I think of what girls like I always assume the Chad type but I've spoken to girls who seem to find much older (as in gray hair) attractive One girl told me how hot she thinks Reinhart is while another said how she would watch JoJo part 3 for old Joseph only .

I'm really enjoying the anime but I'm struggling to think of who this appeals to, I can't see many guys wanting to watch something so clearly shoujo but at the same time I can't see girls looking at Kondo and thinking
>Man, If only I knew someone like that.

She didn't skip the rehab for that, but because of trauma. She used her new obsession for a man mainly to forget her sense of failure. Basically, Kase was right.

>She used her new obsession for a man mainly to forget her sense of failure
In the beginning sure, but she actually genuinely fell for Kondo along the way.

>This is over, Tachibana.
>There's nothing you can give me.

What is more beautiful, Tachibana? Love lost or love found? Don't laugh at me, Tachibana. I know it, I'm awkward and naive when it comes to love, and I ask questions straight out of a novel. This doubt overwhelms me and undermines me, Tachibana. To find... .or to lose? All around me, people don't stop yearning. Did they lose or did they find? I can't say. A divorcee has no way of knowing. An divorcee lacks a lasting relationship. The love for his wife and child. That's the source of his awkwardness, his naiveté. You said to me, on that deserted beach in Tokyo, "you can touch my legs." But I didn't do it. There, Tachibana, is love lost. That's why I've never stopped wondering, since that day: where have you been? Where you are now? And you, shining gleam of my misspent workplace, did you lose or did you find? I don't know. And I will never know. I can't even remember your name, my love. And I don't have the answer. But this is how I like to imagine it, the answer. In the end, my love, we have no choice. We have to find.

>inb4 trolling
translate.google.it/?rlz=1C1CHBD_itIT747IT747&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=en&client=tw-ob#ko/en/그방으로 돌아가도 이 이상내 가타치바나 양한테 해줄 수 아무것도없아

How come korean scans show up first than actual raws?

What does she say in return here ?

I said the truth about my gender, and I will tell you the truth also now. You are free to trust me or not. First, I am not very young, even if I am younger than Kondo. But this isn't really important, since my taste in manga men has always been oriented way more toward shonen and seinen protagonists, than shoujo protagonists, that I find usually shallow and fake as hell. Probably one of my biggest crush during my teenage years has been for Godai Yusaku, in Maison Ikkoku. I believe I tend to fall for male characters whose personality feels closer to mine. I adore the kind, shy, humble type, who can be very protective at the same time. The character design must be reflect this, and I really dislike your typical bishonen. Kondo remind me of an older Godai, and the more I was reading the manga, the more I started to feel attraction for this character. Poetic, smart, humble, kind, sweet. And also his looks started to seem always hotter to me. So, this is my personal way to see things. Basically, I never felt for shoujo males leads, except for few exceptions, like Otani in Lovely Complex, or Terry in Candy Candy (he was actually a bishonen and an arrogant type, but at the same time very fragile).

>But I love you...!

Nips don't pirate unlike the soulless coreans

Sure.

Fuck I'm not ready for this.

>달리고싶어요
>I want to run

She literally says "I want to run".

I never fell for shoujo males leads*

Well she finally admits it. Question is what will become of her relationship with Kondo? There's still the umbrella sitting in his car.

This series looks suspiciously shoujo...

Remember kids, if you want your shoujo to be successful you need DRAMA and assholes.
And for the love of god don't forget the MC must be a doormat, that is vital.

I can’t pinpoint where it started but I often find older dudes more appealing, and I’ve never been attracted to the skinny bishounen characters. If it’s not older dudes, I like the kind-hearted muscular jock characters.

>As a girl, Do you find Kondo attractive or in anyway someone you wish you could know?
Honestly dude? Kondo’s a DILF.

Agree with you, like I said in my post I hate the typical bishonen in shoujo manga, not only for the shallow and stereotyped personality, but also for their kind of looks, disgusting enough. I like a more "realistic" male figure, both in personality and looks. I am depressed now, because I had developed a serious crush over Kondo, but the manga is ending. I doubt I will replace him soon, since it's not easy to find male characters so much appealing to me. I mean, my crush for him is really big, so I could relate to Akira very much.

Are you the exception or the norm?
I guess given that I'm not a girl I have no idea what girls like
But from episode 1 I couldn't help but look at Kondo act quite weak (such as profusely apologize to customers) or something as daft as not realising his zip was down and wonder how this guy was meant to be the one girls would look at and think of him as their Prince Charming.

I guess maybe its like how alot of girls think men like tall busty blondes when in reality most guys like Asian girls, About as fare from that as you can get.

Exactly like men, also women are not all the same. Seriously, I can't understand why many girls like male leads in shojo manga. I guess everyone of us is simply different. About Kondo, I fell in love with him progressively, together with Tachibana, and it has been really natural to me.

This is one of the saddest threads I've ever read.

Don't worry, the threads for the next two chapters are going to be worse.

enjoying your first week?

>wheredoyouthinkyouare.gif

This looks a such splendid written chapter. Kondo is wonderful.

It’s really not that hard to figure out — Kondo has a paternal appeal because of how he cares for his son, and he’s the kind of mess that’s like what dudes find in helpless moe girls, but in an older man’s body. To girls, it’s like something that they can fix, but is not dangerous (because at most he’s just clumsy and forgetful).

Did you miss Tiger & Bunny and how massively popular Kotetsu was with women?

But I wanted them to fuck hard.

He is mature and intense. Don't belittle his personality like that.

They still might.

Do you think Masami is going to use a condom or would Akira trust him enough to go raw and pull out?

I didn't watch it when it was airing.

I swear to God if this shit ends like this I'm going to kill you all.

>It's over, Tachibana
>I want to run
It is ending like this.

Akira would want to feel every inch of his skin

i rape tench-whatever

Good.

>My love was really like after the rain.

>Our love truly was... after the rain.

Shit taste. Natsu no Zenjitsu was a really beautiful and well written manga.

The ending was obvious one quarter of the way into the manga though.

>another romcom from Japan never got a proper ending
This is why I never try to bother with this type of genre

But it is getting a proper ending.

Kondo is doing the best for Akira's sake. Plus, don't forget his main love is for writing, so he understands her better than any other else.

My condolences.

Great, i'll start reading it then, i hope it doesn't get the Prison School ending

>pull out

She's going to leg lock him and force him to cum inside.

Kondou is so attractive it hurts. Fuck why does it have to be ending so soon and sad like. I didn't ask for this. ;_;

Fuck this gay earth. I wish I hadn't started buying the manga.

A-at least there's still the anime to look forward to.

I agree with you, he is my love, and I must let him already. ;_;
Anyway, I read many comments by Japanese fans on the official twitter of Koi Ame, and most of them are too sad for the fact the series is ending. They think it's too early. I didn't want it was dragged, but honestly, at least other 10 chapters were possible withoout dragging anything. I don't get exactly why it is ending so fast, since the manga IS really popular, I watched volume 9 sales, and they are really good. Probably it's really only the personal choice of the author, but my heart is broken.

>Probably it's really only the personal choice of the author
Happens with a ton of mangaka. They suddenly lose interest in their work. See Miura and Berserk.

I don't believe she lost interest, honestly if she wants to end it on a bittersweet note, it can end right now without any real problem. It's a problem for us fans, who wanted to see more and more development between these characters, so we can't accept to lose them already. Anyway, there's no way this was axed. It sold 70,000-90,000 copies per volume,, when there are manga with over 10 or also 20 tankobon that sell 20,000/30,000 copies still on going.

They butchered the little details from the manga, I hate it.

Are there raw translations? I couldn't find any in the archives.

>Anyway, there's no way this was axed.
Never said it was axed. It obviously wasn't. It's just that losing interest isn't so uncommon. We could have still gotten a bittersweet ending with more than 2 mere chapters if that's what she really wanted. Even the nip fanbase thinks it's too early.

>We could have still gotten a bittersweet ending with more than 2 mere chapters if that's what she really wanted.

Well, we'll see how these two chapters are. They could be enough, to tell what she wants.

>Even the nip fanbase thinks it's too early.

Yeah, I saw their complaints. They were really very sad.

Maybe, she wants to induce in the readers the same sense of lonliness that the characters are feeling. Well, if this was her goal, she reached it.
I read one Japanese person saying she/he had lost the appetite since she/he read the news.

>implying it isn't going to be tags: leg lock

>It's like she was looking at walking garbage.webm

Well, I just read some kind of rough translation, and the chapter is beautiful. Really great writing.
And Kondo could be a psychologist, it's amazing how he brings Akira to tell the last sentence. Great. The difference in experience between them here has been made really wonderfully. The author is really self confident in her writing skills, and she is right.

Someone said Akira is heartbroken, but they are wrong: her tears, are the ones of a person who just broke through her massive mental block.

>Lovely Complex
great taste. my favorite romance comedies of all time are lovely complex and kimi ni todoke

>romcom
It's not a romcom

>The author is really self confident in her writing skills, and she is right.
The artwork and panelwork is also amazing. very talented author. One can get lost endlessly just staring at the details in the drawings, and flow of the panels

Totally agree.

Now if only she won't pretend to write a love story next time.

This is way more complex than a simple love story.

Also here she was crying because of her desperation induced by her trauma about running, her deep sense of empty that she had inside, and that she was trying to fill with her new love for a man. But a new kind of love cannot replace another type of love, probably also stronger than the new one.

That's completely backwards.

"Even if we go back to my room, there's nothing more I can do for you, Tachibana-san."

He's been there for her, sheltered her and helped her heal (the same way she did for him), and now that he's begun to move forward he's tried to guide her towards doing the same and realizing what really makes her happy. She has to take the last step herself.

>Even if we go back to my room, there's nothing more I can do for you
What about the D?

This. It's so heartwarming and beautiful.

He had a beautiful wife, and a cute kid. But wasting his dream of writing, he ruined also his family. Don't you think the situation would repeat itself, if Tachibana chose him over her dream? There's still some hope for their romance in future, but before Tachibana must deal with her first love: running. Kondo learned from his own experience.

I just can't bear for it to end with Akira never knowing that Kondou is in love with her too.

Maybe she will able to understand, if in future she will read the current novel that he is writing (I guess it will be his first published work).

she will be able*

Maybe, for people like them, with such huge personal dreams and ambitions, the greatest form of love is respect each other ambitions, and accept that being separated it's the only way to realize them. This is the selfless form of love.

the most selfless*