This nigga has a fucking stand. How is this fair on anyone?

This nigga has a fucking stand. How is this fair on anyone?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iuUyS_Z3B3Q
youtube.com/watch?v=KiXaMNWMTT4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BAIT THE CHILDREN

KILLER PEDO ATTACK

MY DNA HAS NO WEAKNESS

NANI HOW DID YOU FIN ME ?!?!

this show is so dissapointing sometimes
>evil hero killer Stain shows up
>wants to purify the hero system, kinda scary ideology
>has killed dozens of professional heroes
>crippled Lida's brother
>gets beaten by three literal children in a two episode fight

>Tokoyami
>badass power, pretty unique compared to other quirks
>stomps his opponents, basically carried Deku and friends through the cavalry battle
>just fucking stands there and lets Bakugo blast him off the arena

>Eraserhead says he will cut people not cut out to be heroes
>Mineta literally never showed any promise at all, was worthless during the physicals
>was carried through the cavalry battle by Tsuyu and didnt even win
>literally cheated during the foot race earlier
>was absolutley worthless during the first battle witht he league of villains, Tsuyu and Deku did all the work
>literally sexually harrasses every single woman he ever comes across, its not even funny at this point
>unlike other anime perverts he haz literally zero redeeming qualities
>for some reason Aizawa never cut him
>a teacher fucking says that wanting to be in a powerful position to grope women is a noble reason to be a hero after the final exam

Seriously every time i think this show is going to transcend shonen and become one of the greats it shoots itself in the foot.

Animeonly or speediest of readers?

>I think this shonen anime is just about to stop being shonen
>I am disappointed often but persist in this belief
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Tokoyami's STANDO POWAH is weak agains any source of light. You can defeat him with a fucking smartphone.
You're right about the rest though.

>against

Gentle is going to get killed isn't he?
Otherwise this arc would be filler and Hori doesn't do filler.

>just fucking stands there and lets Bakugo blast him off the arena
Bakugou hard counters birb's quirk though.

anime only but if you're saying the manga doesnt have these problems then thats great
to clarify, i dont hate shonen otherwise i wouldnt have watched the show, i just mean im dissapointed in its many failures to rise above the rest. Yu Yu Hakusho for example is shonen, and yet it consistently proved not frustrating.
I know but to me that scene was just symbolic of how dissapointing the whole tournament was. I get that they wanted to keep the pacing fast, but too many of the fights were too short. Tokoyami vs Bakugo really could have, and should have been much better.

>fights were short
Don't read the manga.

No, Mic is, by Gentle.
YuYu oh no no no no, best not read past the demon portal opening, it went to shiiiiiiiiit.
But no, you're still wrong in watching the truncated anime version of specifically a school shonen about superheroes and being surprised and disappointed it's full of shonen tropes. It couldn't be more shonen in concept.

>somehow invisible girl passes both the entrance exam and the physical exam

fuck i forgot about that too. she's at least funny though so its not as annoying
anime of any genre can be filled to the brim with tropes but if it is executed well then it doesnt matter. Girls und panzer has a ton of moe tropes with its characters but i would never say that show was frustrating to watch because of them.
My problems with the show arent based on the fact that shonen tropes are present, but they are presented in often lazy and frustrating ways that prevent a good show from being great.

Going back to Mineta, the perv character is a shonen trope but that alone isnt why i dislike him. Master Roshi is the ultimate example of the pervy shonen character, but he doesnt exactly bring down the quality of the show and make you fucking despise every moment he's on screen right?

>Asking why/how invisgirl or grape passed the entrance exam
This gets asked every thread. Either you have the memory of a goldfish or you're very new

I mean, if you genuinely enjoy Girls und Panzer I can see why you wouldn't like this. But what I don't get is why you're even posting in the thread.

>hero academia related thread
>dude why are you trying to discuss my hero academia?
because i enjoy bitching about useless shit on korean goldfish forums

The worst thing about Mineta is that even his reason for being a hero is shit. Sure you can have a non noble reason for being a hero but you shouldn't put it on an already shit character. The teacher fight exam arc destroyed any redemption that Mineta can have to be an ok character.

No, not why are you discussing it in this thread, why are you in this thread?

to talk about my hero academia. I genuinley dont know what you're trying to get at

He's using it in connection to BNHA. He's giving us examples of what he thinks are well executed tropes in anime which BnhA doesn't do. What he's saying holds some relevance to this thread

its amazing how Horikoshi was able to create a side character so horrible that he actually torpedoes the quality of the show

"I'm sorry Miss, but you didn't destroy a single robot."
"Whaaaaaat, I destroyed like.. Eighteeen!"
"Do you have any proof that you did?"
"Do YOU have any proof that I didn't?"
"... Well shit you're right. I guess we can bump that Shinso kid off the course to make room but sure, accepted!"

I'm actually starting to like Mineta a little just because he triggers everyone on Cred Forums in such an exaggerated fashion.

We all saw that video and it was hillarious without your edits.

Wasted potential. Proof the author can't write for shit. Kubo of this generation.

Heres one.

She also managed to pass the first part of the sports event, the race. With no mobility quirk what so ever. I guess she could have just slinked in and said "Whaaat, no I totally finished j-just after Momo!"

Or maybe there were lots of non-mobility-type quirks, and being invisible helped her just run and climb instead of jostling and fighting with other students? You underestimate how useful invisibility truly is.

Someone mentioned the Goldmine of memes that is Fem-Mineta.

The best we can hope for is that La Brava is his older sister, they have similar quirks since she makes things bouncy, he makes balls that bounce. They have similar looking designs too and are both very short. She has a very obvious infatuation with Gentle, but it could easily be her just being as boy-crazy as Mineta is a pervert. Would be nice to throw out some Grape-Girl memes into canon using her as the vehicle.

She could have gotten a massive head start over even todoroki and literally nobody would have known
She just had some gloves stashed at the end to put on

Mineta gets expelled for being useless and she gets rehabilitated as a hero by being introduced to 1-A.
I don't like her but so far Mineta is more annoying.
And Shinsou could be a rapist, but you needn't think the worst of her just because you don't know.

Mineta is alright, he just needs something to his character more than "Hurr I'm a lech.", he has already shown that he is at least a bit clever and crafty, able to manipulate Midnight into letting her guard down. Having SOME development, even just having an equally lewd older sister in the picture once or twice would do wonders to ground him as a person, especially if he doesn't approve of her trying to perv on his Smorgasbord of friends.

Fanfic/10.

Some of the Class A who don't have much to add to the dance party end up helping round out the team on class B's Butler/Maid Cafe. La Brava is running through the hallways while Gentle does his thing outside, Students are forbidden to intervene in the attack and are to let the teachers handle it, in the event that anyone gets hurt the school will suffer even more. LaBrava stumbles into the Class B and upon spotting the Smorgasbord of butlers, decides to use the situation to her advantage suggesting how they can "Waylay her" without entering combat.

Shortly after, Mineta bursts into the room to find La Brava sitting in Shoji's lap with 4Tets, Sero, and other background boi's flocking around treating her like a real ojousama in their hostclub.

Mineta: "Eeh-eh.. Onee-chan I thought you were studying in America. What are you doing here? Why are you sitting in my friends lap!? REEEEEE!!"
La Brava: "Mineta-kun?! They let YOU into UA? Ahaha..."

And then LaBrava gets Graped and Taped.

I like this.

We're not assuming the worst, worst would be suggesting she is sucking off half the teachers in order to get good marks in her physical exams.

It's been shown that she isn't very athletic and would need to use her quirk to her advantage in order to keep up. Such acts are not cheating, as it's simply use of her quirk.

In the original physical exam it was mentioned that Momo scored highest on the long-distance laps or something because she simply used her creation quirk to make a motorcycle and rode that instead.

I doubt they would actually disapprove of Invisgirl using her invisibility to get a head start, especially if it only let her score 42nd.

She can actually just stuff her gloves in her mouth to hide them

The problem is that every time he gets a chance develop, he doesn’t.
At the end of his final exam he learned essentially nothing except to put a bare minimum of effort in to not run away
His personality remains unchanged

>It's been shown that she isn't very athletic
When?

I don't know, his fight with Midnight showed him as being attentive, perceptive and clever.

His whole "Waahaa this is too hard." was entirely put on because he knew she would take his bait. All Midnight had to do was sit near the exit with her knock-out-gas active and they can't win. And that's all she planned on doing.

However Mineta was clever enough at least to play on her sadistic nature to lure her away far enough so he could stick her down and make it to the exit. This is about as much intelligence as "Ultimate Tactician" Deku tends to show and builds on the trait that we know Mineta is pretty smart overall.

His ideal and goal to be a "Cool hero" isn't as scummy and selfish as you might think, after all it is pretty much the entire reason Ingenium became a hero.

MIDNIGHT BEING IRREVOCABLY STUCK TO THAT ROCK BY HER HAND AND WHIP FOR UP TO 24 HOURS FOLLOWING THE EXAM
MIDNIGHT STRUGGLING TO UNDO HER OUTFIT WITH ONE HAND AND PEEING IN THE DIRT IN THE ARENA
MIDNIGHT BEING UNABLE TO PUT HER OUTFIT BACK ON AFTER WITH JUST ONE HAND

Do you know how few athletic women can actually do pullups?

I was in the army, and even there girls can't do pull-ups for shit. I was barely skating by and I could do as many as this girl who got constant 300s

Uhh.. I mean the girls I go to the gym with can do them fine, is it really that big of a deal for women? I know they don't tend to have so much upper body strength but surely someone reasonably athletic should have enough to at least handle their own weight for a pull up or two.

I'll take your words for it though but I assumed showing her unable to do a pull up is a good indicator that she isn't athleticly inclined, rather than "She is super athletic at running and very agile, but just lacking in upper body strength!"

Are you really going to double down on this bullshit?
No one thinks you actually work out.

Holy shit, I just realised.

In the first VA attack, they grouped a bunch of villians together in the water and stuck them together to make their escape.

How many of them drowned?
How many of them drowned while glued, inches to their friends and allies, shoving each other, struggling to swim while half-immobilised, a literal fight to get your head above water possibly at the expense of the guy who is stuck to your thigh.
And then to have their waterlogged corpse not only stuck to you as dead weight as you continue your struggle to simply breathe, but stuck with you for hours after you are rescued from this waterlogged fate and arrested by UA staff.

I'm sure a decent number of them could breathe underwater with their quirk types

None, the pro heroes just imprisoned them all, it's shonen.

What episode is this from? Do we even know if that was her first pull up?
Because she might have just done 1000 of them and is struggling because her arms are so tired.

"Pfft, look at this user claiming that he goes to a GYM and speaks to GIRLS, in real life no less. Must be a troll post since no one like that goes on Cred Forums."

Bait aside, the girls I know at the local gym can do a pull up or at the very least, can do more than dead-hang off the bar and struggle. The ones at my other gym can pretty much all do them, but it's a rock-climbing gym so a bit more upper body might just be expected.

I would have thought anyone reasonably athletic should have the strength to be able to do one but I'll take your word for it that they can't.

>implying those water type villains can't breathe underwater
It's like next your going to tell me villains that have a blood related quirk can't live without blood.

True, and that could be a weighted training uniform that adds an extra 50KG.

And since she takes all her weighted training clothes off to fight, her power level goes up accordingly. Yes, it's all coming together

Nice blog.
By the way, the unbelievable part of your story is how you have no idea what female upper-body musculature is like but you're trying to sell it as "I only associate with superior athletic women" but you're talking about a fictional Japanese 16-year-old anime girl.
It's really autistic and you need to rethink your posting habits.

Most actual athletes aren't rock climbers and don't have the same upper body strength as them. Obviously. So yeah, an athletic discipline which revolves around the ability to pull yourself up with your arms while bracing with your feet would probably be a safe bet for also being able to do pullups, which are about pulling yourself up on a bar. Crazy how that works.

Doesn't the teacher of 1B fucking die if he uses his quirk too much because of that EXACT REASON that it uses his own blood to attack?

Half those water-type villians may just have quirks like "I can spit water really far." or "I've got webbed-flipper-feet so I'm a powerful swimmer.", or "I can control water with my mind." style quirks, enough to put them in the "Team-Water" group but nothing that makes them Aquaman. If anything MHA is one of the only settings that would reasonably have someone with a water based quirk who doesn't have an incredible affinity to water.

Do you think Kouta can breathe underwater? What about that normal-hero Manual?

Could Kouda die of dehydration if he overuses his quirk?

Back in highschool we used to have fitness events and a good deal of girls would go up and rep out at least 10 pull ups. Most girls i have known throughout my life that did some kind of physical activity can do pull ups.

Most of those thugs looked like aquatic animal based mutants though, the exact kind you'd expect to have gills

This story gets more and more believable.

youtube.com/watch?v=iuUyS_Z3B3Q

>see? It's possible for a (1) [single] girl to do a pullup therefore the majority of female athletes do them no problem also all women I've ever known do them easily
You're a pretty dim bulb, aren't you?

youtube.com/watch?v=KiXaMNWMTT4

It's a weak piece of shit that can only hit stuff, is visible to everyone, and gets it's ass beat by a flashlight.

Listen man, I'm clearly no expert on the female musculature system, I go to the gym a couple times a week, I know two women who go and both of them can do a pull up while not being anything that I'd call exceptionally athletic. I clearly overstepped some kind of boundry and triggered you by making the assumption that an Athletic person should be able to lift their 60kg ass up once or twice.

I know you we're posting on a Portuguese flight-tracking simulator about waifus but is it that out of place for a human being here to exist who has seen the inside of a gym or does the concept of that just make you so deeply self concious that said person must clearly be lying for attention.

If it makes you feel any better I'm lifting because I want to be in better shape for a 2D waifu who obviously doesn't exist, I'm not trying to wave my 7.725 Inch Dick around like I'm the big chad on campus and intimidate all the virgins with my hand-holding prowess.

That's another user, just so you know.

Look I don’t know what chauvinist fantasy land you live in but pull ups are not that difficult and women who have dedicated themselves to fitness can absolutely do it too.
Are you trying to say male athletes are going to be inherently better at it? Sure, there’s lots of evidence to back that up. But to suggest women literally cannot do a pull up is delusional

So basically you're moving goalposts or have just forgotten the original conversation and are sperging out for illusory internet points? I guess this is where I stop feeding you (You)s then.
Why is it so difficult for you faggots to remain lucid for long stretches?

>he thinks there's only a single video of a girl doing pull ups

Look up girls doing pull ups I'm not gonna spoon feed you just because you made a retarded generalization. The fact that you even said most athletic girls makes your argument even more retarded. Are you this insecure about your own lack of athleticism that you cannot stand to hear about someone knowing athletic women in high-school and that these girls can do pull ups?

this postis not the original user you were replying to. You look like a fucking idiot, digging your heels in on a point so obviously flawed that im becoming embarrassed for you. Go outside.

No you dumb fucking shit, no one was suggesting that pullups were a mysterious lost art to femininity, go back and actually read the thread or fuck off.
Kill yourself for not paying attention to the conversation.

most women cannot do pullups
most athletic women still struggle to do one pullup
your personal experience and youtube videos and offended sensibilities do not influence this

pullups are also not required to run fast
which was the question, how can tooru win so much at the events she was in
did you even read this manga?

> or have just forgotten the original conversation?

You mean about how someone mentioned that a character in a manga might have been unathletic because she couldn't do a pull up, which you replied "Do you know how few athletic women can actually do pullups?" No I don't think anyone forgot all we did was give examples of athletic girls doing pull ups and triggered your insecurities. You're arguments boil down to "I haven't seen it so you're lying, then I'll call you stupid to make me sound smart". Please do us all a favor and stop posting,

So you quoted the post then went on to misconstrue what it stated in the very next sentence to be "oh he thinks it's impossible so these examples demonstrate it's not!"
I take it back, you read, you're just fucking retarded.

What's his Stand name, Cred Forums?

Dark Energy
Its ascended form is Dark Energy From Wishing.

『Still of The Night』

『FALLING INSIDE THE BLACK』

『Bacchanalia of the Shadows!』
or
『Mad Banquet of Darkness!』

Women can't usually do pullups or chinups.
It's not a knock against women.
It's not a judgement against women
It's not stating that women are inferior to men
It's not stating that women are inferior to men based on some weird ass thing that creepy insane gay bitches who hate women men and basic gender difference have drilled into your head.

Most women, even very athletic women, can't do many or any pullups.

Even women in the military(if you ignore the rapist bulldykes who are using a shit load of steroids that are running rampant around there)can't do as many as the weaker men.

That's just how it is.

『WAKE ME UP INSIDE』

A good summary, ultimately the question was "How can Tooru win so much at the events she was in, when she has shown to be unathletic."

Followed by contention over the scene of her failing at pull ups that can really only show us one of three things.

>She is unathletic.

>She is incredibly athletic and a powerful, agile runner, but her muscular legs and thighs have lead to her build becoming dense and heavy which negatively affect her ability to perform a pull up due to her less-developed upper body strength compared to her mass in KG, which in no way is an indicator of her athleticism because clearly she is a very athletic runner of which there is nothing to back this up nor support this fact.

>Haha, girls are so weak.

Regardless of the actual math behind how many pull ups can a reasonably athletic woman do, compared to men, women, bulldykes and bodybuilders, this scene was a simple glimpse to show a simple idea. Toru struggles in a athletic routine to imply that she is a struggling with athleticism, which I would wager that this scene is enough to support the claim that Toru, until shown otherwise, is unathletic.

Test

Okay, no more chances, no more benefit of the doubt, fuck off fujo.

Autists

Delete a thread faggot

Praytell, Sir user.

What message should we have gathered from watching Toru fail to perform a single pull up?

Here's a hint: nothing related to sprinting.

this is literal insanity

nigga you stupid

See, outside of Tumblr it's generally seen as insanity to entirely ignore gender dimorphism because it triggers you.
Tumblrinas also generally struggle to distinguish between "is possible to" statements and "is" statements, so you can only take "most women cannot do pullups or can do one at most" as "it's impossible for women to do pullups".
Probably this inability to understand the function of time and effort stems from living in a positivity bubble where your ego is continually inflated to extreme levels and you're never expected to even consider trying at or for anything.

Probably also why you never bother to make obvious distinctions or determine exactly what it is you're even talking about, now that I think about it. The whole trigger words -> fight muh patriarchy -> brave rebels emotional virtue cycle insulates you from ever coming into contact with the reality of what you're talking about.
And like here, you'll do an obvious samefag but it doesn't matter because anyone who points it out is just the evil patriarchy holding you down, making you automatically right.