How does this happen?

How does this happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pEO4eKwoM08
twitter.com/AnonBabble

meme magic became real

it's from a buu fight.

so did it end up just being Goku vs Jiren after all?

Vegeta and Freiza are out?

>Frieza out
Nah, he's gonna be U7's lifeline when Goku and Jiren do a double KO

Toei is so fucking lazy there's a good chance that by tracing and recycling any key frames you'll do more or less the same job.

Oh jesus

This.

You realize DBZ and Super fights follow a similar setup and execution. You can find this very instance in basically every fight since Goku arrived on Namek.

It's more because Super shamelessly recycling animations every two minutes rather than fight choreography.

Vegeta was pushed through the same no energy scenario. Why he didnt awake UI? I know that the series is ending...but is he done as a character?

Kawaii Vegeta transformation seems to be an evolutionary dead end, a wrong path in the skill tree. Just like Super Vegeta to SS2. He truly fucked up. There is no recovery from this. I guess he can be happy he was on par with Goku for a few days but damn, Vegeta, you are a fucking scrub. 2 TIMES you got the wrong meme transformation

Fuck off spics

Fight me you fat pathetic white fucko. I bet you couldn't even survive a fucking day in South America.

It's not so much the choreography but more the story beats of a fight.

What the point of this new form when everyone knows that Frieza is gonna win the tournament?

If I woke up one day in South America I'd probably kill myself.

eso se puede arreglar

I can get you good deals, my sister in-law works for cruise company

if the locals don't kill you first

What's that in a civilised tongue?

> yfw TOEI reserving a part of this masterpiece for the final episode
youtube.com/watch?v=pEO4eKwoM08

Is mutt soup uma delicia?

Based DBS general.

>next episode
>official voice acting is in spanish
the meme circle would be complete

Kawaii is just his equivalent to Kaiokek.
In the manga they use Completed SSB for both Goku and Vegeta, anime gave Kaioken to Goku instead of Complete SSB so they had to give Vegeta an equivalent form which is what Kawaii is.

South America is full of weebs. I'm not surprised that they watch this. But why do they have to have shit taste?