Waifu for betas

All of them

Beta females are for beta males

But she doesn't coddle him and pushes him to become an alpha.

Stop posting this girl, I don't want to watch this!

She looks super cute when she's crying.

?
It literally took a chad to tame her.

The amount of people that are bullying Ichigo proves the predictable, smart ass nature of this board.

All of you people try and impress each other with these funny bullying images, from someone who doesn't spend all their life online, it looks ridiculous.

Fuck this I'm off, don't wanna waste my life on "addictive and funny" Cred Forums.

Waifu for alphas
>weak, submissive, worships you, ahego during sex
Waifu for betas
>assertive, tells you what she wants, won't be satisfied until she fucks your brain out.

>SM in relationships at all

>Calling yourself an alpha for dominating someone who's naturally weak and submissive

If you really want to be strong you have to overcome a girl who also tries to gain control

>alphas can't handle just any woman

>insecure betas getting mad at this
They can't even into femdom, how sad.

>tfw you remember how great darling was last night

>only betas like this aggressive girl because they can't make the first move
>only betas like this passive girl because they want someone they can walk all over
Man I love anime armchair psychologists.

>fight a girl to prove yourself strong
A poor attempt to compensate. More pathetic than a man who accepts his place under a woman's heel.

Shishio: alpha, owns his woman and she couldn't be happier. Betas are owned by women and would apologize if they cheated on them (as they should).

>reddit spacing
It's time for you to leave anyways.

No, betas like weak and passive girls because they want someone they're stronger and more assertive than. Patricians like girls who have some initiative.

The truth is just that you want a weak partner because you yourself are weak.
Being in the presence of someone stronger than you a a person destroys the weak lie to yourself that you are any more alpha than you really are.

/thread

But Hiro contradics what you claim

fuck off mewch. Nobody wants your shit on full and they don't want it here either.

Super cute and super smug is the alpha's choice.

Goro deserves better.

>Asuka is for betas because she is a tsundere
>002 is completely dere from the start and is all over Hiro, so she it for betas too
make up your mind

Both Alpha male and female desire to be the aggressor of the relationship, hence why the alpha. They can't be in a good relationship together without one pretending to enjoy him/her self. True alpha girls like submissive boys.

i want to see 02 slowly be tortured to death while on aphrodisiacs while also knowing she wasn't as hot as she thought she was as she has to also be next to hiro's rotting corpse!!!

Asuka always initiated the contact with Shinji just like Oni while chads always wanted to save Rei.

>Rei
>chads

Based Gronk

I can't play any of this week's encodes after 16 minutes, what the fuck is happening

Reifags are chad. Deal with it.

Asuka is just tsun and prefers Kaji.

>dead fish is for chads
>implying real Chad's don't self insert as Kaji

Real Chads don't watch anime.

A bunch of cherryboys arguing out about betas and alphas. Hilarious!

>A bunch of cherryboys arguing out about betas and alphas. Hilarious!

well shit

Reichads are alpha as fuck

I want to BE Rei.

>Rei is the most popular eva character in Japan
>Japan known for being chads
thats gei

Except DBZ.

Only if you're black.

Any form of White Woman is for a beta male - however you are the most beta if your waifu is Anna from Shimoneta

Brown Women on the other hand are for Alpha Males, And when you Colonize that pussy you feel like the man.

>thats gei
Nu huh.

>tfw no beta girlfriend
why live :_____:

>DBZ
>Chads
>Implying

Is Anno right about this?
>Anno understands the Japanese national attraction to characters like Rei as the product of a stunted imaginative landscape born of Japan’s defeat in the Second World War. “Japan lost the war to the Americans,” he explains, seeming interested in his own words for the first time during our interview. “Since that time, the education we received is not one that creates adults. Even for us, people in their 40s, and for the generation older than me, in their 50s and 60s, there’s no reasonable model of what an adult should be like.” The theory that Japan’s defeat stripped the country of its independence and led to the creation of a nation of permanent children, weaklings forced to live under the protection of the American Big Daddy, is widely shared by artists and intellectuals in Japan. It is also a staple of popular cartoons, many of which feature a well-meaning government that turns out to be a facade concealing sinister and more powerful forces.

I love 02!

He's got a point, this one

please leave with this shitty bait