Why don't you give her a chance?

Why don't you give her a chance?

But Cocona is my favourite.

I would gladly have a 3p session with Cocona and 02.

>her voice is also good

I don't understand. Ichigo is my favorite and I would fuck her until her mind broke.

Because I'm already in love with a better girl

ichigo is best girl second only to miku

This is what this show is all about isn't it.
Waifu and shipperwar?

Is this why this is so popular on Cred Forums?

i want to see 02 slowly be tortured to death while on aphrodisiacs while also knowing she wasn't as hot as she thought she was as she has to also be next to hiro's rotting corpse!!!!!

Family zoned.

You guys are so fucking dumb, the end game girl doesn't win this early on, oni winning now just means it won't last till the end.

Ichigo will win in the end, and she deserves it.

Partially. She's losing girl #2392, of course Cred Forums shitposts about it.

I like her but Oni is simply more interesting. Also she basically sisterzoned herself so that's that.

>idiots don't realize the door of her crush on Hiro is closing

Plenty of guys would give her a chance, even faggots shitting on her here. The problem is people like her won't give others a chance because they stubbornly insist on having their oneitis.

It is Goro's fault for enabling it.

Ichigo is cute in a sisterly way.

>enabling
Wrong. He's trying to help her, trying to get her to face harsh reality.

Nope, he's shipping her with Hiro.

Imagine being Hiro in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Ichigo, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your flat, midget body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally kiss you, both as a person and as a pilot." when all he really wants to do is smooch another hot Oni girl in Strelizia. Like seriously imagine having to be Hiro and not only sit in that chair while Ichigo flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just sit there, test after test, hour after hour, while she perfected that pistil position. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her bossy attitude as everyone in the control room tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, ICHGO LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been locking lips with nothing but a healthy diet of pink-haired Onis and dinosaur girls and later alleged succubus-spiders for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Plantation 13. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled ass as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get tested to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then Nana calls for another test, and you know you could get in Strelizia and use your ace pilot skills to kill every single person in this plantation before the plantation security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Hiro. You're not going to lose your future pilot career as Strelizia's stamen over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

No, he isn't. He's the one that first brought up the sibling thing.

He keeps forcing Ichigo to talk to Hiro.

Why is Cred Forums relentlessly bullying this girl?

Wow, it's almost like he wants her to confront her problem directly.

He only did this on this episode, so she'd have a chance to resolve her issues before going into a battle where Hiro could have died. And she failed at everything.

>"Fuck Hiro, you've got a job to do."
Truly the words of a shipper.

Ugly male haircut, if you like Ichigo you might be genuinely gay.

Her haircut is to mirror her relationship with Hiro.

One sided.

Because she isn't a Mary Sue.

She's a fucking little girl, what did you expect?

I expected nothing, and I was still let down.

There are plenty of generic MC's to go around, what makes Hiro so special?

Bullshit, all you Ichigo haters expect her to be perfect in every way so you guys chastise her for being flawed.

But I don't hate Ichigo. I just want her to end up with Goro.

We're only on episode 6 and you're already "let down" by her not already being on Goro's dick? You're a disgrace.

I was joking, dear.

Kill yourself.

Passive aggressive bitch got btfo when Hiro unintentionally mirror forced her.

Why? I'm winning and not taking things too seriously.

Real funny faggot ass bitch. You think this is a joke? You think giving me lip is a good idea? I'll fucking murder you.

Reminder to wish her Seiyuu good luck, it's her first job!

He isn't a gigantic vagina given human form.

Continue.

>Why is it so popular?
It's the only action show airing currently that's even close to trying.

>Draw some shots with actual nose
>Become most posted images

>why this is so popular on Cred Forums?
The main females cater to a large portion of Cred Forums
Oni is assertive and affectionate. Appeals to those into gentle femdom, me included.
Ichigo is the sweet childhood friend. Appeals to those into protecting innocence.
Heavy character interaction in the first 4 episodes, Cred Forums sided with Oni or Ichigo.
Mecha battles to spice things up.
Deeper plot possible, since Hiro already had his mini-arc in 6 of 25 episodes.
Fun stuff, I'll keep watching.

this show is GOOD

Cutest!

she deserves it

Ichigo the only one who care

>
>>Why is it so popular?
>It's the only action show airing currently that's even close to trying.
Wrong, it's an original series so people have no idea what's going to happen and want to discuss it.

show pretty stupid.randomly meet girl get kiss then get super robot better than anyone else. next episode she like giving it her all for him and he useless

I want to pinch those cheeks

The weak pick on the weak to feel strong. Also because she's cute.

I want to bully that strawberry.

>The problem is people like her won't give others a chance because they stubbornly insist on having their oneitis.
Fucking this. I was cured of these characters after watching Ano Natsu with Kanna who had literally the perfect, handsome as fuck husbando, who cared for her above everything else, but she still chased after the MCdick, despite him giving zero fucks about her the entire series.
Her ending up alone was so good.
SO GOOD.

I prefer the pink hair girl that had an early orgasm early in the show. They also seem to favor her for ryona-esque scenes which makes muh DICK diamonds

It's not that I don't like her, it's just that she has no chance. She kept orbiting Hiro for too long. If she had made a move before 02 showed up it might be different, but now he's busy with the Oni so nothing she does will ver get through to him.

It's popular on Cred Forums because it's original. No one can just go into a thread and kill off all speculation by simply spoiling the story.

Her crying face is beautiful. Those are the tears of a virgin in love. I want to lick them off her face.

Because her not talking to him will just lead to her eternally living in her world of delusion.

Because she's my sister and incest is gross

that copy pasta was the best thing to come out of True Lies

>Those are the tears of a virgin in love.
Pretty sure it being her first love is more relevant to that than her not yet having her cherry popped.

I want to deepthroat Ichigo!

HAHAHAH
ICHIGOFAGS BTFO

Look what I found among Ikuno's things

its a lot a more simple.
You see the girl with the horn is the best one, since all girls which have horns are the best.

Strawberry is for gentle manhandling.

Ichigo has absolutely zero chance dude, I'm an Ichigofag too but nobody with a character design resembling hers could ever win anything

>Why don't you give her a chance?

I do (she's one hell of a cutie) but the future is plenty grey.

Option 1 : strawberry dies for Hiro's and 02's sake
Option 2 : 02 dies saving everybody and strawberry wins the Hirobowl.

I meant virgin as in pure and untainted.

When will Goro IMAGINE?

Just before he is killed

She'd be the best girl, if she were girl (male)

>Ano Natsu with Kanna
Good example, really outs the waifufags with disgusting entitled mentalities.

I upgraded your image.

stop