Lets do this

Lets do this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NzHe4U5c5Oc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

heresy

Get out you thot

It was a fun, strange, ride

Really liked this show when it was new, but only the episode where the retard killed himself because his boy-prostitute lover died stuck.

template

Rate mine

>reading manga
>2018
get out.

Are you shitposting or is your taste really that awful?/10

Did you watch the movie?
It was great.

Waiting for april BDs. If you have watched the series with Crunchy rips, I suggest you give the BD encodes a go, they're seriosuly amazing.

I haven't read the book and am not sure what Donald is referring to here. Explain?

The villain is called "Bones of Creation" and one of the protagonists dresses in a way that makes him look like a duck. He also vapes.

Cancer.
Use 1 image for what I got

You expected 'russian roulette: space adventures style'? why?

Mostly because that's how I imagined all space opera before

My man.

To be fair, at least had some effort put into it.

Was anybody actually expecting Gohan Blanco?

By being a set of interconnected stories?

>only using 1 image
Fag.

My wife got me into pili. Didnt know what to expect then I got... The greatest show ever.

pili?

taiwanese puppet show

kek

Pathetic

This is just laziness. How the fuck can anyone get bored with Trigun yet you seem like you enjoy Outlaw Star of all things.

Outlaw Star is fun

and this shit isnt?
youtube.com/watch?v=NzHe4U5c5Oc

So do I read the manga or watch the anime?

The opening is good, I'll give it that. I got to episode 15 and dropped that shit, it offered me nothing.

Gohan sucks.

delete this

>YuYuYu becomes EoE
Are you serious? I haven't watched S2 yet, it's still in my backlog, but now I'm curious.

Dang HTR is so good

>TS!

That can't be official...

The ending is the best part. It gets dark pretty quick.

si

"I will burn like the brightest star!" - Eiri Masami

"You're gonna burn alright." - Lain

classic

this doesn't even work anymore

Please explain, because the last time I watched it, I got exactly what you expected.

Real talk, watch this fucking anime. Episode 11 really drops the ball, but everything else about it literally has to be seen to be believed

Final tip. Watch Episode 18 last. Like, watch until the end, and then, watch 18.Trust me on this. Or at least rewatch 18 after finishing the series. Makes it feel more complete that way

I should really check that out

t. Pedro and Jose

This is honestly one of the best WEG I've ever seen.

>Say it's cancer
>Too brainlet to get Sakura Quest
It fits

posting the all-time classic because I just got done with it

Close enough.

After getting myself through all YGO seasons and a lot of other cardgame anime, I can say for sure that this is the most fun ride.

Simian Slicer

>Hipster
Titty sex?
Manga> Anime > millions of WNs written by bloggers and neet nips.

Manga is art.

When i was hospitalized for a week hooked up to all sorts of machines, I found this gem, and it helped me through the entire stay.
Trigun will always have a special place in my heart.
That being said, Wolfwood was too good for this world.

i dont get it...is this show good?

Middle set, expected.

Anime?

Assasin Ape

>repeated over and over that Abyss is extremely dangerous place and death is least of your worries
>people get shocked when crazy shit happens
Still gets me.

this makes no sense but the entire images screams fun so I'll check it out

>lovely complex
>generic romcom trash
Fuck you.

Technical part should've been dominant over religious messages and 'one earth' peace promotions.

Samurai flamenco

This desu

Rewatched it just now.
There's absolutely nothing wrong with one earth peace promotions. It was the whole point, it's quite beautifully done. Religion and god is just an ever-convenient shorthand.
If you want technical aspect, there's plenty of it, good 1/3 of the movie. And it's also beautifully done, that's what I loved when I watched it the first time, how both original and similar everything is. Sadamato should've gotten an award for designing all this stuff.
Are they still doing Uru in Blue?

a masterpiece

keked. pretty accurate

Thank god I wasn't the only one who thought Trigun was boring. People need to take their nostalgia goggles off. That shit was dull.

>he didn't watch akibaranger

Absolute rollercoaster.

this is 100% accurate

He's probably talking about instrumentality

>Not James bond +Gayness

SOON

Pretty damn great.

Literally was EoE + Independence day

One of my faves. Awesome soundtrack.

I have a WEG but it't on my computer of neglect.

Got for first season was M night Shayamalan.

that one is correct

This... Is oddly fitting. Huh.

I think it's more the disbelief of what they willing to show in such "child-like" cartoon is closer to the truth. I can't wait for papa super pleasant and wonderful factory of kids for kids to get animated though

You got gouranga'd?

i wish someone would like me as much as triggers likes itself.

Still enjoying it.

rewatched it the other day with a friend who had never seen it before and he thought it was amazing.

Begone heretic

I love big cloaks/capes/tunics and glasses.

It's pretty good. To be honest, I don't really think this:
is that accurate. The dancing isn't as good/ cool /creative as it could be to make it epic enough, but the emotional stakes are really high. It's a good story about defying fate .

I think this anime could do with an amped up remake .

It really is stupid how Trigun constantly gets compared to bebop and outlaw, it's nothing like either.

Because a lot of people watched Trigun, Outlaw, and Bebop around the same time .
People who haven't watched a lot of anime tend to get more impressed, because they like the features of the genre, but they haven't seen them before so it feels new. (don't know if this is accurate. Maybe your friend has seen a lot of anime).

It was meh.

source?

Man, Hilda would have been a much better 5th member than Suzuka. It would have just made sense compared to "I'm gonna stick around because it's interesting lel"

I still can't get my head around the thing with MC having sex with a prostitute in episode one. Doesn't it ruin it for haremfags? And I thought it aired during prime time as well? How was that allowed?

Just how much Pretty Cure do you watch?!

Gene was just some guy who got around a lot, he clearly had no romantic interest in women with the exception of (MAYBE) Melfina and (MAYBE) Hilda

Also, I doubt a lot of people were watching Outlaw Star for any sort of romance or harem subplots

How can you even know that?

Enough

I may or may not need that Madokaiji.

My Lesbian Experience With Loneliness

What even is this?

I feel like if anyone watched one or two episodes of outlaw star, they'd realize it was an action/adventure show. Just because there's 3 main girls doesn't mean it's gonna be a harem.

You don't know how harems work, apparently. Haremettes do not need to be in love with the protag. As long as they cluster around him, it's a harem. Hence SAO is a harem.

Completely accurate, what a waste of a good premise.

God instant bullet was so fucking good

>sequel never

it hurts

Considering how popular Kaguya is I think there's hope of Aka being in a position to do a rewrite of ib

har·em
noun
(in former times) the separate part of a Muslim household reserved for wives, concubines, and female servants.
synonyms:
seraglio; More
the women occupying a harem; the wives (or concubines) of a polygamous man.
a group of female animals sharing a single mate.

Switch expected and got for Suite

It was good.

Space Insurance Fraud is what got me to watch it in the first place.

Same here, dropped a lot of times before finally finishing.

Space insurance fraud makes it sound more interesting than it actually is.

I don't know why it felt the need to pretend that there would be actual pirates for seven episodes.

>nu-Cred Forums doesn't get the OG image
>nu-Cred Forums instead puts 5000 different images into the "Got" section so they can be totally epic like Madoka

I hate nu-Cred Forums

I've never felt more lied to than when Cred Forums told me that Ben-to was good.

fuck off newfag

based /user

yeah in retrospect the dark tournament is bland

The first few episodes make it quite clear that the show is going to be about lighthearted space privateering.

Being actual science fiction helps too.

lowest effort bait I've seen in a while

Objectively wrong opinions

hay a tower of druaga brah!

wife?

Finally, some good taste around here.

i pray for it every night my man

if dubs sequel announcement tomorrow

Underappreciated show

>The Best of it is Kind

>one off from quints
ALL HOPE IS LOST, GOD HAS FORSAKEN US

>55556
Heh, what a tease.
Will these dubs do?

>Project EDEN

I like this one - very cute

The Shawshank redemption with boobies

Fucking kek

How accurate is this? Haven't seen Punch Line but god damn if it's anything like Ghost Trick I might need to check it out

You are an idiot, did you notice? I'm sure wiki and Oxford dictionaries have a definition for become Meguca and Jojo memes as well.

>Punch and Judy x Fate/Zero

My sides. Take note, Cred Forums, this is the right way to do a multi-image WEG.

Context check.

You fell for the banner?

Huh, that's not really what I had in mind when I saw that they announced a second season. It sounds interesting, though.

Yeah, I realized later, I'm never was so smart

Don't bother watching it. It drops the ball unbelievably hard and kills the franchise in the process.

quality thread

His genes lived on the baby millie carries; _;

>Liking good shows makes you a newfag

Damn I hesitated to watch it since is available on CR as a fellow rpg lover would you say is good ?

It's one of my favourite anime, go ahead and watch it.

>Invalid opinions.

Don't listen to , YnS has a much better closure than S1's deus ex machina ending, which actually gets an explanation in the sequel.

Ok will do was between that and record of lodoss never seen any of them but other rpg lovers tell me both are good, time for some binge watch then.

Fixed.

I honestly though Gohan was going to do something at least, mostly because he said he planned to.

It's not the medium; Art can take any shape.

It's a given that you might as well read a log of shit rather than some of the web novels that I stained my eyes with, but that doesn't mean a great hidden gem can't be waiting for you somewhere.

Anything that's mass produced to cater to the current hipe might as well be literally compost.

Let's just say that the gameplay doesn't translate well to a 13 episodes series.

now i fucking understand this series

i feel like im the only one who watched this show

good one

Only have this because I don't have the "procreate" gif on its own.

you're winner

Fuck I was gonna post this one. I've yet to find one more accurate DESU.

Extremely underrated post.

Brilliance.

Fuck that fucking show.

BOOING BOOING

Its pretty good 7/10

wooooow

My brother.

so true

HELLACIOUS