exhentai.org/g/710174/2a097e9f33/
exhentai.org/g/710175/180324c590/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She works in a call center.

Single independent working woman.
Breast envy.

she's best girl.

Being as human as his boyfriend the demon lord

Being second best girl and being shit on by chichofag director.

>pleb

She is constantly reminded of her inferiority to Suzuno.

REMEMBER DULLAHAN

MURDERER

>her inferiority to Suzuno
every character is inferior to my waifu Suzuno, my melanin rich friend

touche

Where the fuck is season 2?

In serious need of a dicking.

Autism.

/thread

Never

Not enough big demon dick.

Butthurt booblet.

I doubt she looks like that now she and Maou literally inseparable since volume 11.

So why was Maou so nice after coming to the other world? Wasn't he literally trying to genocide humanity in his own world?

Does Emi mellow out when they finally have a kid?

He is really a nice and intelligent guy.
But before being defeated, he though of humans as nothing more than insect. But he got much better opinion of humans after being in our world.

>he though of humans as nothing more than insect
That's is wrong. Alciel kind of did, but not Maou.

A lot and she actually comes to term that they are almost like a real family

She is a mother

>Still no season 2
I would also be pissed off.

Doujins of her when?

Ente Isla's widespread epidemic of childhood malnutrition

>kys

no season with precious Daughter

HOW do you answer?

"Sure, but there's no room for comfort"
"Also, you need to pay"

Pay with your body

They literally live together now. Looking back.. dayum..

Well, there's only one bed...

Oyakodon

A child changes them and other things also

Is Alciel the best bro?

translations when?

Yes, best bro is bro who can act like wife

JewPress happened

Possibly the most unfairly hated girl on Cred Forums.

Can you eat a bowl of eggs?

delet

Why is Emi so cute?

because she is a devout isekai Christian

So why are we hating on someone rightfully pissed off and rooting for SATAN?

He is the best everything. The household interactions are hilarious af. His love interest is cute too. Forgot her name but she's Emi's friend

Baka hero, how can you generate electricity with suitable current and voltage?

She's painfully adorable

She wanted to use magic to run them.

>go back to Ente Isla
>having trouble over some trivial shit because she's too used to modern lifestyle
Oh Emi.

That literally happened in vol 9, when she went back to ente isla.

Yeah, she complained about how shitty Ente Isla's food compared to the one from convenience store.

There is something endearing about shows about people doing dead-end jobs.

She was born with a sword up her ass.

God I wish I could be that sword

McRonRon must have secretly sponsor it

Nothing. All she needed was the D.

She complained about everything, especially about the toilet.

Which one is the best? Yusa Emi or Emilia the Hero?

To be fair, Japan leads the world in advanced AI and Fuzzy Logic driven butt-coddling toilet technology.

Makes more money than Maou though. With less expenses too.

Temporarily, yes. But Maou has a clear advancement path to management, whereas Emi's working a dead-end job.

Probably the bit where the person who ordered the slaughter of her family and razing of her home is prancing about like a retard in front of her.

Emi is working under Maou now. So yeah Maou has better career path since it is expandable. He likes to gain experience too from doing side jobs unlike Emi.

Well, Maou is a climber while Emi just leveraged her natural, angel driven talents. Kind of like back home.

>So yeah Maou has better career path
Not anymore, he fucked up is exam for full time employee in vol 17

>the exact moment the series jumped the shark

Is it true that Satan-san gets an actual motorbike down the line and names it Dullahan (named after his d̶e̶s̶t̶r̶o̶y̶e̶d̶ brutally murdered in cold blood bicycle)?

no boobs

Well that's just how it should be, and that's how the story should stays

What happened to Dullahan 2 that Suzuno bought him?

iirc it's MgRonald's, not his.

Oh. Looks like my memory is just shitty, or some user had tricked me years ago - I'm not following the novels.
Even though it's the right thing to do, it's still very cute of Suzu-chan to do that. She also looks very cute driving that bicycle, one wouldn't suspect her of being a cold-blooded murderer at all.

Is that their actual blood related child or is it another macguffin that just appeared out of nowhere and calls him papa and her mama

The second one of course.

Suzuno also bought a moped for herself later on.
Then she brought them to Ente Isla, and Maou rides them into a big battle. It's glorious.

With the way she keeps picking fights and being angry about everything, one would assume she's Satan, not Sadao-san.
If anything, Satan-kun carries himself like a respectable, worldly adventurer.

Yes. He made Emi buy him one after he saved her.

He still got it.

He also has his own.

NBR, she is child from magic seed that Maou got from Emi mother few hundreds ago. That's why alas=ramus though that Emi is her mother.

Is that part translated? If it is, I'm definitely picking up the novels. I'd read them from the very beginning to refresh my memories, too.
Damn, I expected it to get a second season, but a second season never came.

It is.

The story is getting better and the romance is budding, but the comedy factor feels less impactful. Maybe because it is getting serious

I think her name is Rika

Picked up, then. I'm off to read now.
The story getting more serious was something that was expectable sooner or later.

>His love interest is cute too
Rika's feelings are unrequited so far but it's cute seeing them fret, not knowing how to handle their awkward situation.

if you want spoilers. that child is the seed maou forgot that he planted which was given to him by an angel before.. the child calls him papa cause he was the one who planted it

Nothing. She was merciful enough to spare the life of the man who was responsible for the deaths of many innocents in the hopes that he will turn over a new leaf.

Emi is bad at cooking.

Right is superior in every way

>SuzunoIsALittleBitHappyThatYouOpenedThisPicture.png

Suffer not a murderer to live.

Your favorite anime.

Suzuno is very cute and very small!

I'll never understand this meme.

But Hataraku Maou is my favorite anime.

Oops. I'm sorry. It's still shit.

She has a real bad father complex.

fpbp

Suzuno is cute!

>are you frustrated?

>all current info in english about the latest volumes come from one maouemi shipper's tumblr
>she says there hasn't been any development in the most recent release
>worries that maouchiho might still be more likely
In any case it'd be better if the story keeps its focus on group interaction instead of fixating on maou.

I thought chiho was an annoying joke character after only watching the anime, but upon reading all of the volumes past 2, I ended up liking her much, much more.

>Annoying joke character

Chi-chan is the breast you filthy animal.

Suzuno is old!

She is not! She's around 20.

28. So basically a christmas cake

She's 30 by the most resent volume.

Christmas Cake is 25. She's long past that.
Expired goods!

I'd still gobble her up like slurping New Years noodles.

exhentai.org/g/710174/2a097e9f33/

exhentai.org/g/710175/180324c590/

There is a criminal lack of cute doujins of this series.

You'd get sick, just like Alsiel.

>That doujinshi where Maou claims the sadness of Emi's flat chest is filling him with power

She can't be that old. Her only resumes were in vol 2. First resume where she lied stated she was 18. Second one said that she was in her 20. I don't care if she is a cake that's actually good for my cake fetish I love her anyway!
Do not lewd my waifu.

Rika was ultra cute. 50% of the reason I'm reading the LN is for more Ashiya and Rika quality time.

>Second one said that she was in her 20.
20 something. She scribbled it out but you can make it out.

Why is she sitting like that?

Just have to do an excellent job on the first serving, after that she won't want to poison me.

>you can make it out
I actually can't. But based on her looks, she is younger than 25. Kisaki is 26 and looks way more mature.

>on her looks
she uses holy magic to look extra youthful
In terms of maturity they're about the same level

The strongest OTP of our modern time.

All the sluts in this series lie about their ages.

so you're saying my girl chiho isn't a slut?

No, she's a cuckold, raising Emi's child.

She watched/read a lot of samurai dramas, being mature may be another act that she got from them.

She is the biggest slut.

Something something director.

Who won the MC bowl?

It's funny how she's willingly pushes for their relationship more so than Emi herself

I think they just expect way faster development. Maou and Emi continue to have a LOT more interactions then Chiho Maou, not to mention shareing far FAR more pics, which would be odd if Maou was getting together with someone else

>that turtleneck and ahoge
I swear I have seen this somewhere before, and probably in hundreds of other anime

just about all of that is Emi developing her own feelings after her biases subsided and seeing what Chiho saw in him much earlier
A constant in the whole series is Maou having no romantic feelings whatsoever, it makes it hard to imagine him actually falling for anyone. It feels like he only sees Chiho as a female Ashiya and Emi as an important tool for the upcoming conflict.

I wish my mom and dad were these two.

Yeah, I can see no romance happening, but I can't see Maou X Chiho. That would need a LOT more set up then it has gotten. Him saying something nice about her just is not enough for it to feel like its coming from anywhere.

Are Emi and Maou canon yet? I don't know where to read the LN. If not has Maou at least developed feelings towards Emi?

Kek

It's a case of monsters inc where demons run on scream and no known alternative.

>If not has Maou at least developed feelings towards Emi?

Hard to say, as of the latest stuff translated he's deeply confused about her, as she's started being a lot nicer, and has recently taken to being able to needle him in a way that throws him off the way he used to do to her.

On the other hand there's the 'first girl who loves the MC is the winner' end that's been happening in shounen in these years.
Sometimes it's well done like with Botan, but's that's because of their interactions and relationship development rather than because she loved him before the main heroine did.

any idea when volume 11 and 12 will be translated?

wish there was a season 2 of the anime

There's a translation of up to volume 15 but the translator only put it up for a few days to avoid C&D I guess.
14 and below can be downloaded from novelplanet.

>any idea when volume 11 and 12 will be translated?
They are already translated. Do yourself a favour and don't read jewpress translations.

>wish there was a season 2 of the anime
The anime for this one was actually really, really good. It caught me off guard.

i meant the manga, not the light novel

It's also licensed by yenpress. Next volume should be at at end of march. Volume after that maybe november. Check their website they should have some schedule there.

found out its in may. never been to their website before this

She's best girl and no one recognises the fact.

Worst girl syndrome

when you're literally asuna 2.0, it can't be helped

Yui is the most unfairly hated girl on Cred Forums.
Fuck haters, Yui is by far Best Girl and Best Waifu than the others girls.

>Yui
>Hated
In what persecuted fantasy world are you living in? Yui is one of the most popular characters on Cred Forums. If anything, she's overrated.

Emi is legitimately reviled by many anons, especially when the anime was airing. Public opinion has swayed towards her since the anime finished, but Yui does not, and has never come close to the hate that Emi gets.

I dropped this after the third girl showed up.

Read this thread

Being a mother is hard!

Scense like this makes it REALLY hard to think the Emi X Mauo trigger won't get pulled. Especially since she's the only one really getting them regularly.

I'm pretty sure either NIS got inspired from Maou-sama or the other way around.
Valvatorez from Disgaea 4 is basically Maou and Fenrich is Ashiya.
I'm not complaining. I love this type of characters.

vol. 12 is ages ago

A shitty Director.

Is there more Rika on the LN?

what volume?

its hentai