Umaru I will receive a third season

Landon Bailey
Landon Bailey

Umaru I will receive a third season. Eventually

What do you hope will happen?
I for one hope we get some actual plot development with the whole Doma family subplot

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!DpAz2IgQ!nW7bPNnpJFk5CAV3ypiaHw
youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Christian Young
Christian Young

yuri scenes

Ayden Morris
Ayden Morris

It won't be another season the manga is over.

John Hughes
John Hughes

Why is rolling nug so cute and funny?

Grayson Rodriguez
Grayson Rodriguez

Umaru thread?

Lucas Bell
Lucas Bell

Except it isn't. It just changed to a different magazine

Nicholas Roberts
Nicholas Roberts

All day, every day

Sebastian Cook
Sebastian Cook

Fuck off

Dominic Jackson
Dominic Jackson

Stop spamming these dead pointless general threads

Kevin Brown
Kevin Brown

You first

Christopher Garcia
Christopher Garcia

threads constantly getting deleted
Take the hint and fuck off

Kevin White
Kevin White

You mean spammed to death by autistic bullyfaggot and then archived?

Jacob Hughes
Jacob Hughes

he doesn’t know how many threads have been pruned in the last few days for being spam
Are all Umaruspics this retarded?

Evan Nelson
Evan Nelson

Maybe if there was something to discuss instead of you making several threads daily just because they’re so dead, then there’d actually be a reason for these threads to exist and not attract bullying

Thomas Morales
Thomas Morales

ironically this
well it felt like season 2 was more of an encore than a build on plot/issues. they should show more character development based on new events. i think they did kirie well this season tho

Gabriel Thompson
Gabriel Thompson

Did Kirie train under Akari~n

Kevin Powell
Kevin Powell

This

Leo Nelson
Leo Nelson

There is absolutely no reason for bullying to even exist unless these people have mental issues. Any normal person would just ignore the threads and they would quickly die within an hour. But no; bully faggots feel the need to bump the thread with their shitty spam and act like they're making some kind of difference instead of looking autistic

Anthony Gonzalez
Anthony Gonzalez

Are you new here? Bullyfags exist because retards keep reposting the same thread daily

Robert Hughes
Robert Hughes

Can anyone post that picture of Umaru getting gangbanged by other Umarus?

Chase Parker
Chase Parker

Screencap this and use that capture in the next threads about Umaru.
I already discovered the pattern.

Someone makes a thread about Umaru
One or two people say that it is kawaii or they talk calmly about the subject
Bully-kun appears from the shadows and begins to post photos of Umaru receiving penises or being beaten
Someone tells him to stop or asks him why he always does the same
Bullyng-Kun always responds with this:
"Maybe if there was something to discuss instead of you making several threads daily just because they are so dead, then there would be a reason for these threads to exist and not attracting bullying"
After some discussion, Bullyng-Kun posts some more photos until he sees that nobody is giving him his dose of necessary attention
The thread dies.
It is always the same, in each and every one of the threads.

Juan Lewis
Juan Lewis

I agree, Umaru is fucking shit and these threads are shit but that's the same attitude that got sakura fish banned and generals like buyfag and _homo.gif almost outlawed. Yet template threads like like "waifu reaction" and "post anime without posting it" continue to flourish despite being just as braindead discussion wise. Cred Forums is just is shit and always has been, yet you keep trying to polish a turd into a diamond and attract crossboarders and ironic weeb false flaggers alike to SOMEHOW make this board even shittier. What the fuck ever happened to ignore and report? Seriously fuck off with your >muh quality board shitposting

Jaxon Nguyen
Jaxon Nguyen

These threads are only shit because every single one gets derailed by bullyfaggots. If not for them; they'd die within an hour and no one would notice

Jordan Barnes
Jordan Barnes

Someone makes a thread about Umaru
General and template threads are not allowed
One or two people say that it is kawaii or they talk calmly about the subject
Image dumps belong on /c/, and there’s nothing to discuss, you’d have to be a newfag not to understand that
Bully-kun appears from the shadows and begins to post photos of Umaru receiving penises or being beaten
There’s more than one bullyfag, bullying has been a part of these threads for years
Someone tells him to stop or asks him why he always does the same
Ignoring the retards spamming MOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS like newfags
Bullyng-Kun always responds with this:
"Maybe if there was something to discuss instead of you making several threads daily just because they are so dead, then there would be a reason for these threads to exist and not attracting bullying"
The only threads that didn’t contain bullying were the weekly episode threads because they actually had business existing on Cred Forums
After some discussion, Bullyng-Kun posts some more photos until he sees that nobody is giving him his dose of necessary attention
Again, there’s more than one bullyfag, they post whenever they notice there’s a thread up
The thread dies.
Or gets deleted, like several of them have
It is always the same, in each and every one of the threads.
Which is why these threads have no place on Cred Forums, Cred Forums is for discussion.

David Cox
David Cox

If bullying is the only thing that can keep these threads alive, then there really is nothing to discuss and these threads are therefore pointless

Isaiah Sullivan
Isaiah Sullivan

yet you keep trying to polish a turd into a diamond and attract crossboarders and ironic weeb false flaggers
Dumbass, those are the people who are responsible for garbage threads like this in the first place.

Luke King
Luke King

No, these threads are shit because there’s nothing to discuss and yet some retarded spic from /v/ insists on constantly creating the same thread over and over again

Landon Lee
Landon Lee

fuck you niggers wheres my season 2

Chase Johnson
Chase Johnson

I'm still mad as well

Camden Young
Camden Young

S2 didn't have enough tiny Umaru so maybe that?

Parker Martin
Parker Martin

Fuck off

Carter Hernandez
Carter Hernandez

Fuck off

Ian Turner
Ian Turner

Here we go again
I didn't mind this. I liked the increased focus on Umaru interacting with her friends

Jayden Watson
Jayden Watson

j-just let the thread die!
Dylan Brooks
Dylan Brooks

As long someone using her

Cameron Ross
Cameron Ross

Umaru's sequel has more focus on Christmas Cake and her younger Umaru like sister

Nathan Peterson
Nathan Peterson

Stop, Umaru abuse

William Morgan
William Morgan

this is a nice gif!

Logan Morales
Logan Morales

Tell Ebina about her brother already

Christopher Johnson
Christopher Johnson

Umaru is beautiful.

Aiden Bell
Aiden Bell

Beautiful sexy toy

Jose Cox
Jose Cox

ONII-CHAN UMARU WANT TO GET FISTED BY SAITAMA

Daniel Sullivan
Daniel Sullivan

DARLINGU!

David Kelly
David Kelly

Crossover when

Angel Ward
Angel Ward

02 > Umaru

Xavier Butler
Xavier Butler

Umaru bullying thread

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit