hunterxhunter.wikia.com/wiki/Kakin_Empire
pixiv.net/search.php?word=ネフェルピト&order=date_d
youtube.com/watch?v=v-gg7B0Nu_A
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hikimayu
credforums.com/thread/168757626/anime
credforums.com/thread/168758907/anime

Aaron Hernandez
Aaron Hernandez

Vote which prince you think will die next.

strawpoll.me/15103151

Gabriel Sanchez
Gabriel Sanchez

Before the 1st banquet
Sale-Sale
Tyson
Second Week
Kacho
Luzurus
After Kurapika wraps up his crash course (2nd banquet)
Zhang Lei
Benjamin
Tubeppa
Camilla

Fugetsu, Marayam and Woble will escape. Their mothers will die.

Final battle will be between Halkenburg and Tserriednich

Lucas Johnson
Lucas Johnson

Rest in peace Sale-Sale.

Aaron Miller
Aaron Miller

Well, it's confirmed you can explain your ability and shut him down. Not that I think it will be relevant in his death. Chances are he'll probably just get punched to death for maximum irony.

Jacob Rodriguez
Jacob Rodriguez

I think the most likely is Sale-Sale, but it could also be a random younger prince
Momoze dying sort of came out of nowhere besides that bit about her feeling tired
The one I'm hoping dies as soon as possible is Tyson though

Parker Murphy
Parker Murphy

Oito will die
Please have mercy Togashi

Michael Kelly
Michael Kelly

The guards mostly seem to have reconnaissance type abilities. I like that soldier types don't have some silly power attacks for once.

Other than Vincent's excellent one hit kill air blow of course.

Angel Anderson
Angel Anderson

Princes with their nen beast power revealed are more likely to die.

Hunter Miller
Hunter Miller

Is she sleeping?

Wyatt Diaz
Wyatt Diaz

Tyson will not die so fast. Togashi will use her (?) as a character who experiences some sort of a breakdown seeing that world is not a fairy tale.

Colton Morgan
Colton Morgan

I doubt both marayam and woble survive. maybe woble will die as well as sevanti and oito adopts her surviving children or smth like that.

Ayden Campbell
Ayden Campbell

It is pretty cool and makes sense. As a combat unit, it wouldn't be great to just have a bunch of heavy hitters. Like in the PT how everyone valued unusual skills like Koltopi's and Paku's over just hitting or cutting real good.

Kevin Flores
Kevin Flores

She's more alive than ever!

Kayden Moore
Kayden Moore

If he activated it when he knew nothing it won' change shit..

Nathan Nguyen
Nathan Nguyen

Voting for Zhang-Lei. He's supposedly influential, but really pretty bland and random, making him the perfect candidate for "shit got real" death, which should happen quiet early I guess.

Connor Hill
Connor Hill

I hope Togashi does something interesting with her character and beast. And she seems pretty safe right now. Izu and Mr. Smiley with a blessing from her beast are pretty substantial foes.

Grayson Cooper
Grayson Cooper

I think he'll be an important fourth or fifth death. I doubt he'll die until he shows off his evil side Togashi has frequently alluded to.

Elijah King
Elijah King

l-looks fine to me ;_;

James Brooks
James Brooks

371 viz was good quality, that user was solid.

Lucas Wilson
Lucas Wilson

Humans aren’t interesting.

Nathaniel Allen
Nathaniel Allen

I'm pretty sure Fuugetsu dies and not Kacho. From what we see, I see Kacho is prepared to die for her (hence the bitchy act), so her Fuugetsu's death will end up being more tragic.

Gavin Lee
Gavin Lee

Katty is prepared to sacrifice herself to save Fuu. Even Togashi wouldn't be so cruel as to do a reversal on that.

Brandon Sanders
Brandon Sanders

I want to pet Pitou

Sebastian Johnson
Sebastian Johnson

Why didn't Killua know about nen before the hunter exam and battle tower?

William Lopez
William Lopez

Wake me up when Hisoka appears

Isaiah Roberts
Isaiah Roberts

He hasn't done enough to die yet.

Jaxson Martin
Jaxson Martin

That's exactly why he'll do a reversal, I mean, if he kept it secret until the end, I could see him sparing Fuu, but now... no way.

Isaiah Walker
Isaiah Walker

Just taking a beauty nap, she will wake up any minute now.

William Morgan
William Morgan

he was not an obedient kid (like his siblings) so teaching him nen early would be too dangerous for the family

John Cox
John Cox

Zhang will win mate.

Luke Adams
Luke Adams

his parents didn't want him to know about it yet.

Dylan Thomas
Dylan Thomas

Not everyone can "do enough", there's way too many characters. His death will be equivalent of bad guy OHKO'ing hyped super-powered being in a fight-oriented arc. So for all intnts and purposes, I expect him to be a jobber. That's how I see it at least.

Michael Rivera
Michael Rivera

3.) They will both die.

Liam Ross
Liam Ross

He wasn't taught nen.

James Cox
James Cox

Sometimes killing two characters is less tragic than making one of them live, user.

Jaxon Foster
Jaxon Foster

NANTO KANARE

Leo Bennett
Leo Bennett

This is arc is boring and confusing

Charles Diaz
Charles Diaz

They will die, resurrect and then die again. Finest tragicomedy.

Zachary Smith
Zachary Smith

It does have a few boring stretches, like the beginning of the current chapter, and if you try hard to rmemeber all the bodyguards, it’s rough. Usually they’ll remind you of who they are, until you naturally remember who they are.

Dylan Cooper
Dylan Cooper

I doubt he'll die until he shows off his evil side Togashi has frequently alluded to.
I bet he'll invite the Troupe in to kill everyone else, only for him to be one of their first victims.

Juan Perry
Juan Perry

What evil side? The mafia is the only thing I can think of.

Levi Stewart
Levi Stewart

Me too. She is so goddamn cute.

Camden Johnson
Camden Johnson

I've even reread chapters and still can't remember. I don't think i'm retarded. The refresh page from the new chapter naming all the princes and their mothers and I still couldn't remember any names.

To you who can remember everyones names, god bless you

Hunter Green
Hunter Green

look at her adorable grin

Benjamin Rodriguez
Benjamin Rodriguez

Shimano said that he's the kind of balanced type. Kind and benevolent when it fits him but ruthless when he needs to be. The fact that he is affiliated with the mafia at all says something right there. And Tubeppa's irrational hatred of him has to have some root beyond just being "indulgent."

Luis White
Luis White

hunterxhunter.wikia.com/wiki/Kakin_Empire

Nathan Adams
Nathan Adams

I can't stomach MS anymore after seeing how much better Viz was this time around. But I don't know if I can just wait for Monday so its a necessary evil.

Joshua Young
Joshua Young

Someone post the chart for this fellow. I have it and I saved it from these very threads, but for some reason it's too big for me to post.

Eli Clark
Eli Clark

Just think of MS as a more elaborate spoiler than the basic text spoilers. Plus it gives us some nice memes. If someone doesn't have O MY RUBBER NEN saved in their otherwise Viz volumes, they're no fun. Same thing with "The Succession Crisis can choke on my cock. Fuck that shit!"

Chase King
Chase King

s̶̨̯̗̺̫̬̣̭̯̫̞̺̽̐̽̋̚͜ͅͅp̵̤͍̬͋̎̔̔͊̎̈́̔̓͗͘͘͝͠͠o̶͎̝̰͓͔͊̑͐̊̾́̆̾͆͂̑̊͘i̶̼̜̽͊̄̈́͂̊͛́͑̓͘l̵͎̝̖̠̺̬̩̠̖̹̻̤͓̯̟̾͋̈́̂̈̂̈͠ē̸͍̥̼̺̜̿̓̒̀̀̓̿͝ȓ̴̡̠̰̞͕̥͇̖̥͇̹͓̱̬̓̽́̔̈́̃͗͌͋̂͑͝s̶͖͇̤͚̳̯͔̙̮͉̻̿̄͊̔̽̆̆̈́͜͜ ̸̥͇̭̱͋͛͒͜w̸̧̙̞͈͈͌̈́̇̀͑̀͒̉͛͆̀͐̽͛͜͠ͅ ̶̨̞̗̮̻̫͇̣͚̥̺̖͉̉̈́̓́̑͜h̸̛͚̪͚̰̞̥̙͎́͌͐̈́̄è̷̥͈̠̯̙̥̬͐͊̌͜n̶̛̤̻̜̱̪̮̫̘͈̺̬̳͖̱̈́̀͑̔̄̑̾̆̆͘͝͝ͅ

Brayden Lee
Brayden Lee

Ka-chin will survive and then bang Fuugetsu to celebrate.

Matthew Gutierrez
Matthew Gutierrez

Marayam will probably die due to his guard refusing to work with the Hunters. Not sure how early, since keeping him alive removes Bisky from the equation for the time being and I doubt Togashi would want Bisky running around, considering how strong an ally she would be to Pika. However, if some villain finds out a way to kill Marayam without undoing the Hatsu, he is more or less guaranteed dead, as that would benefit Togashi the most (removing two of Pika's allies without killing them)

Sale-Sale seems like a good candidate for dying, since it seems like we know of his ability, and he doesn't have any POVs besides Benjamin's guard. But then, we have to learn what the banquet plot is. If it is a bomb, it could come into play after another Prince learns of it. If it is an assassin, then Sale-Sale would have to live a little longer.

Camilla is already captured and only waiting for Benjamin to execute her, but the fact she shut down her Nen Beast has to become relevant at some point. Possibly leading to her escaping from captivity before being executed.

Tse doubted that Tubeppa could make it alive to the First Banquet, and since he seems the main villain of the arc, I am betting on him being right. If there is some build up towards learning of Tubeppa's ability, I am sure she will die.

Tychon has been really weird so far, but the fact she has two hunters with her who would go help Kurapika if she died probably means she is staying alive a bit longer.

The earliest I can imagine Luzurus and Zhang dying is during the first banquet, but they will more than likely become intertwined with the Spider plot.

Gabriel Green
Gabriel Green

POST MORE PITOU

Mason Ross
Mason Ross

you'll have to ask nicer than that if you want access to my rarer Pitou's

Adam Collins
Adam Collins

Yeah, the mafia connection sort of guarantees they won't be offed until the Spiders come onto the scene. Of course, once Luzurus fulfills that, he and Basho will be killed off horribly.

Jason Williams
Jason Williams

I don't exactly understand his power. If he guesses the ability of his opponent, he basically wins, since the predator grows inside his opponent? If I'm correct, that sounds OP as hell, how can someone counter that?

Adrian Lee
Adrian Lee

How many Pitous do you have?

Cooper Stewart
Cooper Stewart

be an enchancer, emitter or oh-my-rubber-nenner and you're good.

Charles Walker
Charles Walker

it's about quality, not quantity my friend

William Richardson
William Richardson

Kinda, but no. Predator creates a "Perfect Counter" to the ability inside his own body. So if he guesses Pika's chains, Predator would create a "Chain Repellent Magnet" or something like that that would keep chains away.

Juan Phillips
Juan Phillips

§þðïlêr§ w hêñ

Liam Mitchell
Liam Mitchell

I want to be Pitou's friend.

Robert Taylor
Robert Taylor

he basically wins
No, his chances of winning are higher.

Hudson Moore
Hudson Moore

I want to be Pitou's pillow

Jackson Wright
Jackson Wright

The entire chapters out right now nigger

Angel James
Angel James

I'll be Pitou's blanket.

Angel Anderson
Angel Anderson

Until we see exactly what the Predator is capable of, who knows. The closer his guess is the stronger the Predator can counter, but we don't know if it's a sure win or anything.

And the ability isn't very OP because in normal circumstance you don't get to observe the enemy this much. This dude is looking at the Hatsu 16 hours out of the day, so it's strong. If he was thrust into a direct combat situation, it's unlikely he'd be able to deduce the enemy's ability with any high accuracy and grow the appropriate Predator. And he can't counter simple Enhancer or Emitter abilities, and there's a lot of those. His ability is good in this situation, but pretty bad outside of it. It's cool, though.

Nathan Gonzalez
Nathan Gonzalez

I'll be her fan

Tyler Ortiz
Tyler Ortiz

I'll be her cookie.

Dylan Green
Dylan Green

If you have better basic Nen skills than him, Ten, Ren, etc. and a mastery of Ko and Ken and shit, you could just beat him without your Hatsu since he wouldn't be able to use his. Since Ben's guards aren't as good Nen users as Hunters, someone like Knuckle could just beat him up old school, no need for fancy tricks.

Jason Brown
Jason Brown

Man, the Hunter Wiki is making me feel stupid, I always thought Genthru was a transmuter with some emission abilities, but he's a conjurer, the heck man.

Connor Anderson
Connor Anderson

He conjured the bombs on the bodies of all the guys in the guild, didn't he?

Xavier Carter
Xavier Carter

Which is why he's useful in an army where others can cover his weakness and he can only be deployed in situations favorable to his abilities.

Dylan Sullivan
Dylan Sullivan

then I'll be her fish

Joseph Ward
Joseph Ward

There is plenty of stupid shit on the wiki though. But yes Genthru is a conjurer.

Isaac Reyes
Isaac Reyes

I'll be her skull.

Jackson Hughes
Jackson Hughes

wiki
user, YAMETE.

Nathaniel Mitchell
Nathaniel Mitchell

Zhang's bodyguard started guessing about ways to kill Halkenburg the moment Halkenburg's bodyguard revealed that his Nen ability has a heavy restriction. Nobody else but Kurapika knows about Halk's ability, which means that if anybody is going to put Halkenburg on a lockdown situation, it would be Zhang. But for that to become necessary, you would need to get Halkenburg to become a real contender above the First Princes, which just isn't happening the first week.

Moreover, Kurapika remarked that Zhang's bodyguard uses a gun caliber that most Nen-users can't block even with Gyo, meaning that somebody near Zhang has some experience facing Nen users. Add the Mafia background

Aaron Fisher
Aaron Fisher

There's a lot of abilities he wouldn't be able to counter on the fly unless he observed them use it against someone else. Against APR, if Knuckle didn't explain anything, there's little chance he'd be able to figure it out and develop the Predator before he went bust. If Welfin went Missleman on him, there's just no chance you can logically deduce that ability because it's so absurdly complicated for no reason. Against a counter-type user he wouldn't be able to deduce anything meaningful because he wouldn't want to trigger their ability start with. Even if you figure out they're a counter-type, there's a huge difference between Feitan and Cammy's ability, for instance. Etc. Etc.

Plus there are a lot of simple Hatsu out there that he can't counter. If he ended up against one, he's toast.

Joseph Cook
Joseph Cook

out of the loop. is it that bad?

Lucas Thompson
Lucas Thompson

Might be doing that on his own. Though Zhang seems the kind of guy who covers all bases. Similar to Kurapika in a way.

Jacob Garcia
Jacob Garcia

Well, the "bombs" were all part of his transmuting aura, I thought that he used emission to simply stick his aura(bombs) onto other people.

Charles Gomez
Charles Gomez

I'll be the rest of her skulls

Isaiah Garcia
Isaiah Garcia

It's just a lot of guess work most times.

Alexander Lopez
Alexander Lopez

Stop talking about the convoluted story. Talk about Pitou instead.

Angel Phillips
Angel Phillips

Wiki is full of assumptions with sources to manga pages that don't support them.

Joseph Diaz
Joseph Diaz

It had all kinds of convoluted rules and restrictions, that's usually a tell of conjuration.

Austin Brooks
Austin Brooks

It would be nice if there was a new databook with Togashi's blessing so we could put to rest so many of these conversations. Because a lot of times we end up with characters that could arguably fit two different categories. It's particularly troublesome when they have an unusual Hatsu.

Josiah White
Josiah White

I'll be the annoying food between her teeth.

Austin Garcia
Austin Garcia

Pitou has been irrelevant since forever. It's just a dead cat.

Parker Bailey
Parker Bailey

Rules and restrictions aren't exclusive of Conjurers, but ok.

Nolan Kelly
Nolan Kelly

Thanks for the new Pitou pics

Adrian Gutierrez
Adrian Gutierrez

You are a dead irrelevant cat.

Tyler Rodriguez
Tyler Rodriguez

You can find many here, Pitoubro. pixiv.net/search.php?word=ネフェルピト&order=date_d

Connor Lopez
Connor Lopez

He said convoluted rules

William Nguyen
William Nguyen

The Pitou posters have all gathered
now is the time to unseal your rares

Lucas White
Lucas White

There are cats that can bring you back to life. I guess too bad Pitou never thought about that, being a dumb-dumb.

Chase Morales
Chase Morales

Pitou, Killua and Hisoka are the best characters in HxH.

Oliver Wilson
Oliver Wilson

I miss Goriunu.

Sebastian Lewis
Sebastian Lewis

Who is your favorite pro hunter (outside of the MCs)?

Matthew Allen
Matthew Allen

When will Togashi bring Pitou back?

Jose Ortiz
Jose Ortiz

Ging

Kayden Hughes
Kayden Hughes

Definitely Ging.

Kevin Barnes
Kevin Barnes

boat announcer girl

Eli Price
Eli Price

Leorio. Hes that angry guy from the election arc

Nathan Phillips
Nathan Phillips

I ask Pitoufags to stop spamming.

Gavin Lewis
Gavin Lewis

Morel or Pariston or Biscuit.

Grayson Cook
Grayson Cook

Morel.

Michael Parker
Michael Parker

I promise not to post pictures of her unless I'm also genuinely responding to something else in the thread from now on.

Liam Anderson
Liam Anderson

I hope Franklin gets a cool fight, but somehow I know he won't.

Nolan Morales
Nolan Morales

STOP BULLYING LEORIOFAGS!

Adam Brooks
Adam Brooks

Thank you, may your waifu rest in peace.

Sebastian Watson
Sebastian Watson

Sees Hisoka on the ship and starts firing his bullets
Hisoka casually uses his Bungee Gum to clog Franklin's finger holes which kills him after all the bullets explode inside him

Gabriel James
Gabriel James

anyone have the viz chapter?

Lucas Cox
Lucas Cox

Aren't his Nen bullets extremely strong because he's autistic enough to cut his fingers off? They killed that one hunter even behind his curtain of Nen soldiers.

Henry Sanders
Henry Sanders

Pic related.
Don't worry, the princes will provide fodder for the spiders to outskill.

Cameron Reyes
Cameron Reyes

The last thread did. Check the archive.

Parker Peterson
Parker Peterson

There's no way Hisocuck can dodge Alphranklin's Nen bullets.

Evan Morris
Evan Morris

Short of gumming his holes, Franklin is a pretty legit counter to Hisoka.

Benjamin Lewis
Benjamin Lewis

Rubber and Gum is stronger, just like with Gotoh's coins Hisoka can block the bullets and send them back.

Oliver White
Oliver White

I would have liked one of the normal zodiacs to be stronger than this fucker

Nicholas Barnes
Nicholas Barnes

I don't think Hisoka is that much stronger, he's crazy strong fighter because he can use his hatsu in million ways, not because it's inpenetrable. Gotoh just had a fucking lame hatsu.

Easton Cooper
Easton Cooper

Gotoh's coins were physical objects though, and blunt ones at that. I would imagine Franklin's nen bullets would have much better penetrating ability

Elijah Rivera
Elijah Rivera

next you will say gumo gumo no can block Razor's Nen balls?

Isaiah Perry
Isaiah Perry

That's where you're wrong

Anthony Thompson
Anthony Thompson

yeah I'm sure there's tons of trees for Hisoka to bungee gum away with and hide behind on the boat

Kayden Rogers
Kayden Rogers

It's true we did see it not break when Razor spiked that ball or Gotoh's shitty coins, but we don't really know what level of force Bungee Gum can take. Franklin's bullets seem pretty stupidly strong.

Chase Reed
Chase Reed

If Hisoka's rubber nen can resist Razor's spiked ball it'll have no problem countering Franklin's bullets.

William Brooks
William Brooks

Which hair color do you think Cammy has? I'm thinking light pink

Alexander Hall
Alexander Hall

razor's spiked ball was still just a volleyball he was using shu on, and it did break all of the fingers on both of Hisoka's hands to deflect it.

Logan Wright
Logan Wright

I just automatically picture the hair of the princes with lighter hair as blond without thinking

Samuel Murphy
Samuel Murphy

You're comparing a physical blunt round object covered in Nen to a person that believes he's a gun shooting his own aura like bullets. And Hisoka still snapped his fingers to return that ball.

Wyatt Foster
Wyatt Foster

Razor just hit a ball really hard. Franklin's whole Hatsu is Nen bullets and he even cut off his fingertips to "make it work better." I don't think it's the same thing at all.

Ryan Garcia
Ryan Garcia

I think blonde but just because people kept posting pictures of Prince Baka and I can't unsee it.

Brayden Thomas
Brayden Thomas

This has them all blonde, but Volume Cover colors are of dubious canonical value.

Evan Cruz
Evan Cruz

Well, there's this cool new state of the art invention that I read about in a new science magazine. You may not of heard about them, but they are called "walls", "tables", "cargo", and "ceilings". Togashi likes to add cool technology into his manga, so maybe Hisoka will make use of stuff like that?

Nathan Cox
Nathan Cox

Razor is so strong though that even with Frankin's dedication it still is no match for him, him and the other spiders knew he was stronger than them which is why they backed off instead of trying to take him on. Razor's true power is never truly shown either because he's using most of his nen to power Greed Island. Hisoka probably would've died if Razor was using his true power.

Hunter Bennett
Hunter Bennett

Senritsu.

Jace Cruz
Jace Cruz

Wow even Luzurus is blonde didn't expect that one

Landon Cox
Landon Cox

beautiful

Thomas Long
Thomas Long

Franklin's nen bullets will go right through tables and cargo, and from what I've seen the ceilings aren't that high in most places. That leaves only walls for him to retreat behind, which doesn't really give him much dodging ability with his bungee gum.

Henry Gray
Henry Gray

Have patrician killuafags really become extinct and overtaken by pitou/cammyfags?

Parker Peterson
Parker Peterson

momoze isn't a red-head

shit girl, glad she's dead.

Leo Hernandez
Leo Hernandez

There are actually people ITT that seriously think Franklin's bullets can pierce through the properties of both rubber and gum

Jason Morgan
Jason Morgan

Hisoka is an overconfident clown, don't take his word as law.

Zachary Williams
Zachary Williams

She better suits pink or blue hair, but red hair doesn't seem too bad either.

Parker Butler
Parker Butler

I'm more of a Kurapifag but Killuafags are people of taste too.

Jordan Edwards
Jordan Edwards

There was one Killuafag posting some threads ago. I guess that's what you get when you're turned into a siscon and get put on a bus.

Charles Jackson
Charles Jackson

I think this fanart coloring is pretty good. She should look like this

Adrian Diaz
Adrian Diaz

Some days I get the urge to ship Killua and Pitou, and Killua is by far my favorite of the main cast. But Pitou is just too lovable

Isaac Long
Isaac Long

Killua is cute!

Andrew Price
Andrew Price

wew lad the artist is pretty shit at proportions tell him i'm not paying for that commission

Jack Sanders
Jack Sanders

Sale Sale should have hot pink hair

Nathan Wright
Nathan Wright

I'm getting really tired of the properties of both your overconfidence and bullshit.

Levi Robinson
Levi Robinson

Cammy is CUTER

Jordan Thomas
Jordan Thomas

Pitou is cuter

Blake Campbell
Blake Campbell

Have we even seen an ability capable of piercing is fucking gum yet?

Nathaniel Clark
Nathaniel Clark

I think some of them would be at least brownhaired. But sometimes I forget that HxH has purple and green-haired people.

Noah Lopez
Noah Lopez

Is that a...

Gavin Gonzalez
Gavin Gonzalez

You know they got me trapped in this prison of seclusion
Happiness, getting outta here is a delusion
Even a smooth Prince one day must get caught
Shot up or shot down with the bullet that she bought
Nine millimeter kickin' thinking about what Benjamin gonna do to me

James Anderson
James Anderson

O SHIT

Christian Howard
Christian Howard

pitou/cammyfags GTFO this is now a /killua/ thread

Zachary Harris
Zachary Harris

Only one cat allowed

Brandon Richardson
Brandon Richardson

mfw I realize that when Hisoka jizzed in machi's mouth he infused the jizz with bungee gum

Nathaniel Parker
Nathaniel Parker

Please fucking don’t. The JoJo fan base has degraded beyond the point of no return and now discussion is impossible outside of new chapters, don’t spread that to my next favourite shonen series please.

Logan Gomez
Logan Gomez

Nobody can resist Cammy!

Oliver Long
Oliver Long

Since Camilla is based off of Carmilla she is probably a lesbian.

Nolan Bell
Nolan Bell

This has been a god-awful thread. Maybe we should give up on generals for a bit.

Jose Russell
Jose Russell

Why do people even like JoJo. I remember trying to watch it when the anime came out and it was clear to me that it was made for homosexuals

Henry Flores
Henry Flores

JOJO'S BIZARRE ADVENTURE REFERENCE???

Joshua Jenkins
Joshua Jenkins

It won't stop until they announce the hiatus.

Jackson Lee
Jackson Lee

HIATUS WHEN?

Kevin Myers
Kevin Myers

What makes Bungee Gum so good is that it has the properties of gum and rubber. Not trying to meme here. This is a pretty dangerous combination.

Anthony Walker
Anthony Walker

? The Jojo threads are of pretty good quality compared to all the others shōnen (muh jojo is a seinen) threads.

Gabriel Hernandez
Gabriel Hernandez

head canon:
Ben - silver
Camilla - light blue
Zhang - black
Tser - blond
Tube - light blue
Tyson - black
Luzu - dark brown
Sale-Sale - light blond
Halken - dirty blond
Kacho - blond
Fug - black
Momoze - red
Marayam - black
Woble - brown

Alexander Morgan
Alexander Morgan

How long would that take to clean? It’d be super sticky. Her mouth was probably gummed for weeks. Speaking of Nen and cum, since Nen is life energy and cum is life juice, would a transmuter be able to convert their aura into semen? You could produce a hatsu that turns your aura to semen as soon as it leaves the body. It’d be the perfect defensive ability since no one wants to touch all that cum. If you were in a confined space like the Black Whale then you could literally drown people in cum if you produced enough aura.

Elijah Robinson
Elijah Robinson

Since Camilla is based off of Carmilla
Source: your ass

Jack Ramirez
Jack Ramirez

So Camillia can only use her revive 9 times right?

Robert Carter
Robert Carter

lmao, her nen ability sealed the deal

she's definitely inspired by carmilla

Nolan Barnes
Nolan Barnes

Sounds like Killua's dream come true.

Carter Russell
Carter Russell

I can't wait until Camilla dies and her bullshit hatsu is unable to save her.

Aiden Wood
Aiden Wood

Her ability is called "Million Lives Cat", sweetie

Brody Phillips
Brody Phillips

Bitch you think that's hell
better come to hear my tell
bout a pair spoiled brats
getting higher in the ranks
Don't wanna clear Battle Olympia
Don't wanna travel to Philistia
If you think that suite's a cage
then come and see my wage
I don't get paid enough
"Elevator girl"
this job is tough

Nathaniel Howard
Nathaniel Howard

As many times as long as the cat can kill its target.

Alexander Cruz
Alexander Cruz

It'd be able to take up the properties of gum, but I'm not sure it'd be something you could inseminate people with.

Samuel Ross
Samuel Ross

anime
There’s your problem. It’s been running 30 years and changed drastically over time. The first 3 Parts are kind of dumb and very homoerotic but fun, the substance and style begins to shift in 4 and 5 and the writing actually gets good in 6. 7 and what’s out of 8 have been excellent. It’s one of those series where you can really trace the author’s growth. Like Togashi, Araki is always trying new things and pushing himself to improve, though he sucks dick at planning more than a volume ahead, until Part 8 anyway.

To be fair it’s been published in a Seinen magazine for 14 years now.

Jonathan Perez
Jonathan Perez

Is this some ancient copypasta, or did you make it up? Dont remember seeing it in HxH threads

Jackson Ortiz
Jackson Ortiz

Does anyone else think that Benjamin is ugly? Like sure, Tyson and Tubpmeme are uglier, but he's certainly bottom tier in terms of attractiveness.

In example, he can't compete with hotties like Tsetse and Sale Sale.

William Perry
William Perry

Use some Emission in there too and you could fire cum beams at people.

Dominic Jones
Dominic Jones

Tse is obviously the only good looking male Prince, he looks as if he was adopted into this family.

Grayson Hernandez
Grayson Hernandez

caring abou being a pretty boy when you have to run a countries millitary

Josiah Rivera
Josiah Rivera

I just made it up with my poetic hatsu.

Elijah Smith
Elijah Smith

he JoJo fan base has degraded beyond the point of no return
That happened the moment the anime brought it to the attention of Tumblr and twodigiters. It was only possible to discuss anything in the series around until the OVA.

JJBA is probably the most overrated series ever made. Proof: there are actually subhumans who think "Ztands" are superior to Nen or an inspiration for Nen, when in fact they're just a random meaningless shit version of a fraction of a fraction of Nen's powers (Emission). Also, the only good part was Part 2, after that it went down the drain (because "Ztands" appeared).

Jacob Price
Jacob Price

Benjamin is half lion.

Jaxson Rivera
Jaxson Rivera

JJBA is probably the most overrated series ever made.
[Insert One Piece joke here]

Kayden Howard
Kayden Howard

All these fags that don't enjoy both HxH and Jojo

Just read the manga and ignore the fanbase

James Smith
James Smith

Kill yourself retard.

Ryder Walker
Ryder Walker

What happened to the viz scans?

Alexander Martin
Alexander Martin

The thread just got derailed didn't it?

Samuel Bailey
Samuel Bailey

Haha idiot my stando has the power of trapping people inside my anus when they call me a retard

Joseph Fisher
Joseph Fisher

Princes rank by looks:

Males
1. Tse
2. Benjamin
3. Halkenburg
4. Sale Sale
5. Maryam
6. Luzurus
7. Zhang Lei

Females
1. Cammy
2. Momoze (rip)
3. Kacho
4. Fuu
5. Tyson
6. Wobble
7. Tubeppa

Hunter Bailey
Hunter Bailey

fraction of Nen's powers
Nen is just classifying powers seen in DBZ and the like

Owen Phillips
Owen Phillips

you don't like my overrated dogshit asspull shonen? how dare you?!

Just as I expected, yare yare...

Jace Nguyen
Jace Nguyen

This thing is in front of Halkenburg? Really?

Jackson Hill
Jackson Hill

Wrong, Momoze is no way above the twins.

Juan Rogers
Juan Rogers

Nen is the most perfect power system in battle shonen history

Brayden Long
Brayden Long

He's got a good body. Chicks dig that

Connor Butler
Connor Butler

I was told that too much muscles scared girls did i get memed on?

Aaron Powell
Aaron Powell

Emission > Conjuration > Enhancement > Specialization > Transformation > Manipulation

Noah Bailey
Noah Bailey

/thread

Camden Brooks
Camden Brooks

Professional body builders get a lot of pussy.
i.e Arnold Schwarzenegger

Sebastian Hughes
Sebastian Hughes

I'm sure this is samefagging.

Owen Hughes
Owen Hughes

After a point, yeah. Ben is obviously beyond that point.

Jack Murphy
Jack Murphy

At least with stands you have a chance of getting one with a really OP ability and strength without needing any real training while with Nen you can be training as hard as you can you're whole life but end up still being weak and that some little shit that inherited all his dad's potential has become a better nen user than you in just a few days after learning it just become he won the genetics lottery.

Adrian Ward
Adrian Ward

And you're giving (you) to Zushifag, good job.

Anthony White
Anthony White

C-cute!

Gabriel Parker
Gabriel Parker

Just like life

Ayden Phillips
Ayden Phillips

Sounds more like some bullshit nen ability to me

Aiden Russell
Aiden Russell

You still have to not be a pussy though, you only get a good ability if you’re not a pushover and fate isn’t being a cunt (which it usually is). Most people would get Stands like Highway to Hell or Cheap Trick, only sociopaths who don’t think like normal people and people with incredibly strong wills get good powers.

Noah Ortiz
Noah Ortiz

Why doesn't someone just shoot him.

Jose Davis
Jose Davis

So you have the same chance of being shit with both system then? Not sure what you're trying to argue here.

Jonathan Gutierrez
Jonathan Gutierrez

Females
Wobble
What.

Aaron Cruz
Aaron Cruz

Itadakimasu

Brandon Garcia
Brandon Garcia

At least with stands you have a chance of getting one with a really OP ability and strength without needing any real training
Are you sure that's a positive? Despite some people having more talent in nen than others, there's still plenty of room for developing abilities and strategies to make up for that fact. There's nothing like that with stands
Wasn't there a guy that could capture anyone who showed fear inside napkins?

Isaiah Wood
Isaiah Wood

shitposter who thinks he can mind control the king is so mentally ill he actually thinks it's a minority opinion to say that Nen is the best power system in a HxH thread

Literally no one who disagrees with us ITT except you.

Justin Lewis
Justin Lewis

speedreading Hiatus x Hiatus
the absolute state of this dood

Charles Phillips
Charles Phillips

Wobble is chick bro.

Julian Baker
Julian Baker

He doesn't know
Ganbatte speed reader kun.

Ryan Bell
Ryan Bell

Disgusting.

Landon Bell
Landon Bell

She's a girl, my man

Hudson Wood
Hudson Wood

Not surprising, this is a containment general after all

Carson Mitchell
Carson Mitchell

You have a better chance of getting a good stand than being a good nen user, remember this is Cred Forums no one here could physically be a hunter or use nen efficiently but they could at least have an OP stand that can do shit like skip time, hop between dimensions, ect.

Xavier Parker
Xavier Parker

Literally no one uses that phrasing but you. Now fuck off forever.

Elijah Bennett
Elijah Bennett

be Chrolo
spend the entire fight running
have to use like 5 different skills
get help from multiple people, including the innocent crowd
"""won"""

Joseph Thompson
Joseph Thompson

Maybe he was talking about even including her in the poll, given that's she's an infant.

Michael Taylor
Michael Taylor

If Leorio can do it, why can't we?

Daniel Davis
Daniel Davis

fair fights
brainlet

Jack Lopez
Jack Lopez

Leorio is super talented, my man. Even Hisoka gives him a pass.

Alexander Perez
Alexander Perez

He could store people inside paper if he correctly guessed how they unconsciously expressed fear (lip biting, heavy breathing etc) and then scared them. Kind of a dumb ability but it was clearly more art focused since the process of being turned to Paper was drawn like Escher interlocking art.

Evan Peterson
Evan Peterson

Did he really? Was it in the hunter exam arc?

Benjamin Walker
Benjamin Walker

Infants can be cute (in an absolutely non-pedo way)

Jonathan Barnes
Jonathan Barnes

Yes, when they were trapped with him in the fog. He spared the people with potential.

Julian Johnson
Julian Johnson

Stop.

Asher James
Asher James

Leorio isn't a normal human, compared to the other MCs he does look like one but remember back in the Zoldyck arc he was able to open a 2 ton door by himself while the others only did 1 ton.

Jacob Bell
Jacob Bell

Leorio has so much potential that even the author doesnt know what to do with him

Matthew Price
Matthew Price

Wait what the fuck? why did they change it in the 2011 version?

Aaron Evans
Aaron Evans

The people who get good Stands are all people who are really strongwilled and physically capable since they’re generated by a virus. Don’t forget that the Arrow kills people outright if they don’t have the capacity to handle a Stand, and that natural born Stand users are one in a billion and those who gain them through training spend years doing so and they only help in the field they trained in. Shit like King Crimson is an outlier because Diavolo was fucking crazy, and D4C is literally the ability native to the Heart of Christ and not a naturally attained ability.

Xavier Morris
Xavier Morris

Is that it?
The same tired arguments and discussions
At least five different turbo autists that spam every thread with their drivel
Only 1 (one) new chapter every few months and yet you can't properly discuss it

Nice general you have there, Huntertards

Landon Campbell
Landon Campbell

To promote the power of FRIENDSHIP.

Nolan Gutierrez
Nolan Gutierrez

What is his hatsu? It would be really cool(and make sense) if he's a conjurator, and he can summon his waifu to aid him in all sort of ways.

Landon Garcia
Landon Garcia

Wake me up when something interesting happens

John Morales
John Morales

Literally everyone ITT agrees with me except you. Now fuck off forever back to your containment general

Alexander Perez
Alexander Perez

Well, he did become a Zodiac. Even if he was basically carried into the role by happenstance.

Gabriel Ramirez
Gabriel Ramirez

We've already more thoroughly discussed the most recent chapter than any other general would be capable in 20 threads. Enjoy being a brainlet, I bet you won't even tell us who you're comparing us to.

Michael Young
Michael Young

Stop LARPing and trying to start shit
I have only seen the 2011 adaption did they change it in the 1999 too? Also are there other examples of them changing the story like that?

Thomas Cox
Thomas Cox

Yes, yes, I know this is you as well I hope you're going to at least post an edited (You) pic

Logan King
Logan King

The 1999 has some other retarded shit with Leorio breaking in the side entrance and them getting chased by Mike as filler.

David Cook
David Cook

HxH is only for intellectuals like me, Togashit filling every page with needless text that only state the obvious is not an attempt to draw less, but to stimulate my grey matter, hmmmmm

Julian Wood
Julian Wood

i can't fucking keep track of all these characters in this arc

Hunter Ross
Hunter Ross

There is a lot of censorship, and they add some things that aren't there (Hisoka getting attacked by those goons in the Exam, while he was the one starting it) or they just dont include it (Kaito)

Nicholas Hall
Nicholas Hall

still won't say where he's from
Shocking.
You're from here and looking for (you)s aren't you faggot

Thomas Turner
Thomas Turner

state the obvious
You must have really strong psychic powers

Sebastian Russell
Sebastian Russell

don't worry, they'll be dead soon enough.

Leo Lee
Leo Lee

where he's from
I'm from Cred Forums
Fanboying some manga so hard that you form an autistic attachment to it is beneath me

Josiah Fisher
Josiah Fisher

It's not that hard

Sebastian Cox
Sebastian Cox

He didn't know
Leorio was two times stronger than Kurapika and Gon. He would have gotten to the 200th floor of Heaven's Arena more easily than Gon.

Grayson Brown
Grayson Brown

I understand you. I didn't know either that it's a SHE.

Michael Robinson
Michael Robinson

idk why I love this picture so much

Nolan Gomez
Nolan Gomez

Bullshit. No one will believe that

Evan Cox
Evan Cox

Can someone post the picture with gon-san about to smash pitou and he turns around to say something philosophical and edited in, to killlua?

Dominic Gomez
Dominic Gomez

Sorry about your autism, but not everyone has such an empty life that they spend it on a general to discuss only one manga day in and out
I guess I should be grateful that it keeps you faggots outside the actual Cred Forums, but being trapped in an echochamber warped your mind

Hudson Thompson
Hudson Thompson

Cammyshit posters need to be killed

Charles Perry
Charles Perry

the actual Cred Forums
so you just browse meme threads all day? Fuck off back to them then instead of begging here for attention

Jaxson Bennett
Jaxson Bennett

One Peice is better than HxH
Togashi has a lot to learn from Oda-sensei

Michael Butler
Michael Butler

posterS
implying it's not just one dude shitposting

Hudson Mitchell
Hudson Mitchell

durr durr durr
I'm such an epic baiter

Noah Evans
Noah Evans

We only have fun 10 weeks out of the year, so it's not that bad.

Carson Bennett
Carson Bennett

Im going to make my own version of HxH and this time Hisoka is the ONLY main character!

Cooper Morgan
Cooper Morgan

Cammy is the most popular prince on Cred Forums

Hunter Hernandez
Hunter Hernandez

Yeah we should go back to quality threads like that Pitou thread yesterday

Xavier Parker
Xavier Parker

I'm making my own, and Leorio is the ONLY character with Nen!

Zachary Walker
Zachary Walker

Pitou posting is probably the least awful thing in this thread right now.

Jeremiah Flores
Jeremiah Flores

His design is very unusual and grotesquely masculine, but "ugly" doesn't really do it justice.

Adrian Sanchez
Adrian Sanchez

Luzurus is way more attractive than that. Halkenburg's nose is far too wide to be attractive and Marayam is sort of generic. Also Fuu is better looking than Kacho.

Caleb Garcia
Caleb Garcia

Love his dub voice

Brayden Gomez
Brayden Gomez

I love Cammy!

Hudson Mitchell
Hudson Mitchell

I just realised the king is called Nasubi because his head is shaped like a fucking eggplant.

Justin Allen
Justin Allen

I disagree. Manipulation is pretty insane

Cameron Jenkins
Cameron Jenkins

and the thread is over it was fun while it lasted lads.

Julian Moore
Julian Moore

he manages to still lose every fight

Brayden Jones
Brayden Jones

Do you think Pitou has a small cute dick or a long girthy one?
not having one isn't an option

Wyatt Richardson
Wyatt Richardson

Yes, but that's only because you're that guy who thinks he can mind control Meruem if he let's you fulfill your cuhndition.

Ryder Wilson
Ryder Wilson

Hah, Leorio never really lost in a real fight!

Jason Martin
Jason Martin

I never liked how completely random more Stands were. And how they were several times when one Stand was just better than another, could do everything and more, for no reason at all.

Ryan Cruz
Ryan Cruz

DIE, Pitou is a girl

Logan Roberts
Logan Roberts

It's average but barbed.

Levi Robinson
Levi Robinson

Please, most of us would fall over in agony like Holly because we couldn't support a Stand.

Jace Hughes
Jace Hughes

does that mean she can't have a dick though? Just for the sake of it, what would it be like if she had one?

William Thompson
William Thompson

Pitou, Pouf and Youpi have no dicks, since they were born to serve the King. They have no use for genitals

Jose Martinez
Jose Martinez

fucking hot

Joshua Butler
Joshua Butler

Him being a meme among Hunters carried him all the way to being a Zodiac. The dude is an inspiration.

Benjamin White
Benjamin White

start watching
initial tone is almost pokemon-tier upbeat

Something tells me I'm in for a ride.

Elijah Adams
Elijah Adams

serve the King
no use for genitals
Not in my kingdom

Jaxson Cox
Jaxson Cox

Long and girthy
That was the real reason why the rabbit guy was scared

Landon Richardson
Landon Richardson

For me the anime never gets too grim i think it has a lot with the color scheme they chose

Parker Gomez
Parker Gomez

Enough with that autistic argument. We have seen many powerful Manipulators and as a category it's much more useful than Transmutation.

Matthew Murphy
Matthew Murphy

The weird dude with pins on his face is Killua's brother. Killua loses the Exam cause he kills the guy fighting Leorio

James Williams
James Williams

I liked it because it made for creative battles at a moments notice

Juan Kelly
Juan Kelly

No wonder Cheadle wanted to secure his dick as fast as possible.

Charles Hill
Charles Hill

Yeah, but Youpi could morph himself a cock. As big as you like.

Ryder Torres
Ryder Torres

Leorio kills the King.

Cameron Morgan
Cameron Morgan

None of this is true.

Dylan Phillips
Dylan Phillips

Baise could control Meruem if enough conditions are met

Nathaniel Hill
Nathaniel Hill

if he was scared of spoilers I don't think he would be posting in this thread

Grayson Edwards
Grayson Edwards

Pitou is a male.

Caleb Foster
Caleb Foster

Youpi and Pouf have dicks, they are males. Pitou doesn't. From your logic you must think that all males Ants are dickless even though they can reproduce. Meruem had no cloth at all but it's clear he has a dick. Too bad he died before fucking Komugi.

Luke Powell
Luke Powell

Why don't we talk about how cool Hanzo is and how sad his death is going to be.

Wyatt Baker
Wyatt Baker

Manipulation
More useful than rubber and gum
Fuck off.

Connor Scott
Connor Scott

Are we sure he has a dick behind that codpiece? Maybe he just hands her a bag of sperm he produced inside of him.

Gabriel Perry
Gabriel Perry

Kurapika immediately tries to fight gang after getting powers
The gang jumps him and use him as a pleasure slave

Noah Perez
Noah Perez

But I thought Killua was the strongest person in Hunter x Hunter.

Lincoln Brown
Lincoln Brown

he will be

Austin Sanchez
Austin Sanchez

His tail, user. You know it, I know it.

Jose Hughes
Jose Hughes

Personally, I would say Conjuration is the best because it's the most "contained" category. You have it quite easy if you just train your 100% conjuration and get really good at using Ko (Enhancement technique) to compensate for the max 60% penalty there.

Emission seems like a pointless category to be 100%, you have to go really long range or emit lots of Nen (like the bodyguard goy) to make full use of it. When it comes to emitting stuff relatively close to you (like Netorare did), I'd say Enhancement is always better. Enhancement is just the safest category ever.

Transmutation is the 3rd best category. It really depends on what you transmute your aura to, but there are so many good (and so many bad) options and having 80% Conjuration AND 80% Enhancement makes it the comfiest category if you ask me.

Manipulation's main weakness is that you need to always be good at Emission to do cool shit (like Purple Haze). Manipulating your own body or items connected to your body's aura just seems like a pointless variation on enhancing it. Only Poof did it right and he had the massive advantage of being born with wings.

Specialization is a meme category. There's basically nothing interesting you can do with it that hasn't been already shown in the series (absorbing, stealing or borrowing abilities). There's also the problem that it's basically impossible to make an original Specialization Hatsu that doesn't use Conjuration and/or Manipulation.

So:

Conjuration > Enhancement > Transmutation > Emission > Manipulation > Specialization

Nathaniel Smith
Nathaniel Smith

Royal Guards are different organisms than the Ants. They are purposely created to serve the King.
Male Ants can mix with other races, but they would soon die out if they do that, since they have regressive genes (no phagogenesis)

Lincoln Robinson
Lincoln Robinson

He wouldn't even be able to beat Squala's weakest Chihuahua.

Jason Watson
Jason Watson

Yes
Arguably even worse than Pitoufags

Aaron Howard
Aaron Howard

The only autist here is you, JoJofag. Nen will never lower itself to your level.

Lincoln Thompson
Lincoln Thompson

But he makes Colt rub it and kills people with it.

Samuel Phillips
Samuel Phillips

Is there a single character in hunter x hunter stronger than Killua Zoldyck? I'm not talking normal Killua with the strongest assassination talent in the history of the Zoldyck family who's been trained perfectly since birth. I'm not talking about Killua with genius level nen control that at the age of 12 already matched Bisky's in her 20's. I'm not talking talking about Killua with the ability to transmute his aura into electricity that can stun a royal guard. Nor am I talking about Killua with his limiter (Illumi's needle) removed. I'm not even talking about Killua with his lightning god hatsu that gives him reflexes fast enough to catch a dart that materialized touching his forehead before it could hit him and makes his movements fast enough that Youpi was absolutely helpless against his his attacks. I'm talking Killua with a spear the quality of which is equivalent to a Ben's knife, made of the same super material as his yo-yos, absolutely coated in divine script and coated with a perfected shu of transmuted electricity and wielded with the speed and precision only lightning god mode can allow, wielding multiple ghost stones (in the form of anal beads) giving him enough charge to stay in lightning god mode X 10 until the end of the universe using a second enhancement hatsu to speed himself up even more and coated with conjured butter with special friction reducing properties after asking his godlike little sister(male) Alluka(Who he constantly breeds) for even more speed.

Adrian Green
Adrian Green

Killua has created the strongest Hatsu of the entire mankind, yes. If he gets one of those super high quality knives (or some similar weapon) that Chrollo stole, he can already - at this point - kill his own father and grandfather in Kamen mode.

Jaxson Smith
Jaxson Smith

He can just wish for his opponent's death. He's too OP

Ethan Diaz
Ethan Diaz

Why doesnt he ask Crollo for one?

Adam King
Adam King

This is what I was looking for.

Joseph Lee
Joseph Lee

If Killua ended up using a high-quality Ben's Knive infused with Shu and electricity, I would not be remotely mad.

Xavier Rodriguez
Xavier Rodriguez

Feel like an idiot for asking about Ant stuff, but what happened to Shoot during the palace collapse? He just shows up during the epilogue and I feel like something was unresolved.

Kevin Barnes
Kevin Barnes

He doesn't need to. All he has to do is fight Chrollo. Hopefully he will pull out the knife to say "hey kid, I cut your dad with this once, look how interesting I am as a human". And then Killua just nonchalantly instakills him with JC (that's enough for Chrollo's soft skin) and takes the knife.

Colton Ramirez
Colton Ramirez

No, no, user, he can't wish for it. But he can command Nanika to kill anyone.

Oliver Morales
Oliver Morales

Killua can become Killua-san without repercussions so yeah, Killua could kill 5-10 Meruems no problem.

Samuel Brown
Samuel Brown

He gets carried away by Know why Knuckles is fighting Youpi.

Landon Moore
Landon Moore

And now the JoJofag pulls out his "Nanika is asspull" shitpost trump card.

Ian James
Ian James

brainlet

Owen Wood
Owen Wood

Youpi brutalized the fuck out of him and then ignored him like trash later, making Knuckle mad as Hell. Sometime after that Knov came in and rescued him.

Gavin Rodriguez
Gavin Rodriguez

ara ara

Dominic Hill
Dominic Hill

JoJo is better

Austin Lopez
Austin Lopez

Stop shitposting for Christ's sake.

Leo Jenkins
Leo Jenkins

Cammy's most likely a lesbian.

Luke Butler
Luke Butler

said the shitposter who posted
JoJo is better

Eli Powell
Eli Powell

KURAPIKA!!! DONT UNDERESTIMATE MEEEEE

Ethan Lee
Ethan Lee

Will he die or give in?

Brayden Garcia
Brayden Garcia

I don’t get why it’s so hard to like more than one series or at the very least not falseflag as someone who dislikes it to shitpost.

Jacob Green
Jacob Green

I hope he dies. We have enough characters.

Jaxson Allen
Jaxson Allen

He's going to have a really unpleasant death.

Brayden Wood
Brayden Wood

Stop posting about it, please. Don't feed the trolls. Just talk about Hunter x Hunter by Yoshiro Togashi.

Chase Rodriguez
Chase Rodriguez

WHERE THE FUCK DID PITOU POSTERS GO!? POST PITOU RIGHT NOW!!!

Brody Brown
Brody Brown

She is hybristophiliac

Hudson Brooks
Hudson Brooks

He's this arc's Brovda

David Stewart
David Stewart

As much as I love all the new characters and the story progressing like it is, I'll always be sad when we never get see Kaito (female) in action.

Aaron Anderson
Aaron Anderson

:3
sorry for breaking my promise but this thread is unsalvageable anyway

Jaxson Edwards
Jaxson Edwards

Are there any JoJo influences in HxH? Like in YYH it had a bunch of Part 3 stuff

Chase Myers
Chase Myers

GUYS GUYS GUYS Chrollo cheated

Juan Thompson
Juan Thompson

Kite may or may not get brought up whenever the plot gets around to the captured Ants re: individuality and memories.

Evan Cox
Evan Cox

Such a pitiful samefagging attempt, Pitoufag

Evan Richardson
Evan Richardson

weak bait, desu

Mason Jenkins
Mason Jenkins

Kite might very well be one that tries to stop CA Gyro and bring Gon back to the story.

Andrew Adams
Andrew Adams

being reborn female
A fate worse than death

Josiah Collins
Josiah Collins

It's OK, kill it with Pitou.

Ian Rivera
Ian Rivera

Let's make it better by posting Pitou.
:3

Noah Barnes
Noah Barnes

how is turning into this cutie a bad fate?

Kevin Miller
Kevin Miller

I don't want to see Kite as a hot grown up woman.

Jason Mitchell
Jason Mitchell

Hisoka's pretty damned Jojo-esque. Beyond that, not especially. There's some overlap of Hatsu and Stands, but nothing huge. They both have their distinct flavors and internal logics. And some characters like Palm have similiarites with Jojo characters.

Zachary Long
Zachary Long

Not directly as far as I remember, but Togashi has said he considers Araki a major influence before. I’m sure Araki’s been inspired by Togashi at times too, considering they published in WSJ alongside each other for over a decade before Araki moved to Ultra Jump and Togashi’s back reached critical fuckery levels.

Cooper Davis
Cooper Davis

God she's so cute. I would literally kill Gon right now and go to prison just to bring her back.

Bentley Campbell
Bentley Campbell

if gon is dead, the entirety of hunter x hunter is dead

Jack Morales
Jack Morales

neither Gon nor Killua banged that
And people are still denying that they're gay

Owen Smith
Owen Smith

He's had plenty of time as a male. Now he'll be able to decide which gender has a better life. Like Tiresias but way hotter.

Eli Mitchell
Eli Mitchell

the only reason vincent killed himself is because he believed Kurapikas manipulator bluff. So Benjamin would not even get his ability. He would have gone to court otherwise

Joshua Bell
Joshua Bell

Nobody gives a shit about JoJo. Even BnHA beats them in sales

Tyler Watson
Tyler Watson

Do you think he's related to Morel?

Christian Morales
Christian Morales

S/He's got a rat tail

Leo Thompson
Leo Thompson

No it's not. Gon's story of Hunter Hunting was over the moment he Hunted down his Hunter (father).

Kurapika is the Hunter Hunter now.

Logan Powell
Logan Powell

And? Considering JoJo has been running 30 years and it’s popularity peaked in the 90s I’m not surprised.

Aaron Campbell
Aaron Campbell

Fuck off. Vincent, your mere presence ruins Ben's Army's reputation as smart and analytical fighters. You are a joke and deserved to die.

Jack Garcia
Jack Garcia

But Kurapika isnt huning a hunter

Jaxon Hughes
Jaxon Hughes

It's his Mom-Aunt!

Aiden Robinson
Aiden Robinson

Talking about the current boring convoluted plot
Here's a suggestion: Talk about Pitou instead.

Jaxson Russell
Jaxson Russell

He’s hunting Tserriednich who hunts women for sport.

Zachary Roberts
Zachary Roberts

Gon's had his arc. He's accomplished what was set up in the first chapter with Kaito and Ging. Now it's time to resolve Kurapika's arc and Ging's arc and not Leorio's.

Andrew Lee
Andrew Lee

Yup.

Colton Jenkins
Colton Jenkins

AIR BLOW

Isaiah Reed
Isaiah Reed

YOU ARE A DISGRACE. YOU DIDN'T EVEN OBSERVE FOR A MINUTE BEFORE YOU KILLED THE MAID. THERE WERE TWO PRO HUNTERS RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU, FOR GOD'S SAKE. YOU ARE DUMB. YOU WERE DUMB. FUCK YOU, Vincent.

Joseph Brown
Joseph Brown

He'll be relevant again. Its just a matter of time!

Ian Price
Ian Price

Well it's not Killua's momaunt so he's hundred percent gay

Josiah Cooper
Josiah Cooper

Musse died a more pathetic death than him, though

David Bennett
David Bennett

Pitu Pitu Pitu

Sebastian Young
Sebastian Young

He never was relevant he didn't even land one hit on the main villain of the Chimera ants arc

Isaac Brooks
Isaac Brooks

I don't think anyone thinks Killua's straight.

Connor Williams
Connor Williams

No, his death actually saved Benjamin from suffering the same fate.

Chase Phillips
Chase Phillips

no duh

Justin Green
Justin Green

If Pitou was reborn as a human, what would she do with her life? Would she become a doctor? a mother? a hunter(if so what kind)?

It's hard for me to imagine

Isaiah Moore
Isaiah Moore

died heroically after technically killing an enemy Prince
managed to place his Nen bird which is still useful even after his death
said bird told Ben of Cammy's ability and how to counter it

versus

yup this maid just attacked me and I had to defend myself
AIR BLOW, wait what it's no...
DOLPHINED
krrk guhhuhu

Kayden Allen
Kayden Allen

she'd kill Ging and Mito, Gone's birth parents

Henry Allen
Henry Allen

Based on her interests, probably a doctor.

Noah Russell
Noah Russell

Pitou is cute!

Luke Williams
Luke Williams

Nen is the most perfect power system in battle shonen history
I mean, There are a good number of power systems in Shonen history that are equally as compelling as Nen. I know you're just a filthy shitposter but when you make absolutist statements like that it's hard not to realize that you're undercutting other great mangaka who keep their stuff consistent and engaging.

Plus with some new wrinkles that Togashi introduces, he also raises some questions. This arc in particular introduces the concept of selective invisibility to abilities that overrides Gyo and En (since Bambi couldn't detect the dolphin within his field). This is crazy stupid good for people who previously had abilities in the series because making it so that no one or everyone but your target can see an ability is a tactical advantage.

I know that it's in service to the plot and subtrefuge of the current arc, but sometimes Togashi does beg the question with Nen and we also have some hiccups about how things work that really do "just werk" for the purpose of the writing like Greed Island. We know that a group of people power it, but the 'how' eludes us because we don't know how joint abilities like that work. Golem was a far clearer example of a multi-person nen ability.

Anyways. You'll probably reply with something retarded but I just wanted to inject a bit of sense into this thread. I like nen a lot, but I also understand that Togashi has/can play fast and loose with his own rules. It's in service of a good story so I don't fault him for it.

Nathaniel Rogers
Nathaniel Rogers

She was a human though, her Ant part was just too strong. Her proper reincarnation would have nothing to do with her Pitou personality.

Gavin Cooper
Gavin Cooper

I know 3 people who still thinks hes straight, though to be fair they're not too keen on gays so maybe they're in denial

Oliver Sullivan
Oliver Sullivan

Not that guy, but what are so other good and consistent power systems? I'm always on the lookout for recs.

Xavier Mitchell
Xavier Mitchell

There are a good number of power systems in Shonen history that are equally as compelling as Nen
no there not brainlet

Gavin Bell
Gavin Bell

Is there any incentive to killing Queens? What would happen to their guards?

Mason Davis
Mason Davis

the absolute state of the HxH hentai scene

Alexander Price
Alexander Price

I think it was specifically stated that all of the royal guards were completely seperated from the lives consumed to create them, or something similar to that.

Kayden Butler
Kayden Butler

The Queen's guards report to the Queen's so I guess killing them would be beneficial, although they'd probably just become the child's guards. Creating Chaos could be a factor, since Beasts can kill the Queen but can't kill the Princes.

Joseph Richardson
Joseph Richardson

It's a very homoerotic series, what do you want?

Austin Thomas
Austin Thomas

kek, I remember stumbling on that Uvogin x Kurapika one.

Jeremiah Murphy
Jeremiah Murphy

I'll never not be mad at how bad the ShindoL one is.

Angel Nelson
Angel Nelson

Even with that in mind for a shônen so popular the amount and quality of them are mediocre

Evan Brooks
Evan Brooks

Morel

Blake Brooks
Blake Brooks

The fact that most of them involve killua makes me happy

Kayden Robinson
Kayden Robinson

youtube.com/watch?v=v-gg7B0Nu_A theme of camillas ability

Dylan Hernandez
Dylan Hernandez

This arc in particular introduces the concept of selective invisibility to abilities that overrides Gyo and En
Meleoron could do it. Obviously you can't give that invisibility to something directly harmful, just like Knuckles APR was indestructible because it couldn't cause any physical harm itself.

Benjamin Diaz
Benjamin Diaz

Can I find some newer HxH doujins somewhere?

Connor Walker
Connor Walker

Needs more pity tbhfam

Charles Green
Charles Green

When Welfin asked Youpi said he didn't have any memories of his previous life because he was just Youpi.

Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson

Doujins are really hit or miss. Dragonball, original, Z, GT, and Super including, has been the biggest shonen of all time, possibly of all manga, but it's doujins don't reflect that. YYH was huge but it's doujins are even worse and rarer. Really, the popularity of doujins is directly related to a current anime running and a varied female cast.

Lincoln Rodriguez
Lincoln Rodriguez

I think Zatch bell is one. Book magic is straightforward and provides tactical applications of spells that users have to option select. Paradoxically early Naruto Chakra is good but it falls off super hard once hand seals become obsolete. I had to remove dorohedoro because it's not shonen but magic in that series is good. And you can look at witch hat atelier which is a new series with a language based casting system using runes and glyphs. Magi as well had a great casting system and way to empower martial fighters without needing everyone to be a dedicated mage.

I know I'm forgetting some other old standbys but My brain isn't working with me right now.

Hey my friends. Feel free to make a counter argument instead of shitposting.

Bentley Scott
Bentley Scott

Meleoron could do it
True, I think I am more referring to a non-specialist application to that power though. Something tacked onto an ability rather than the ability itself

Brandon Turner
Brandon Turner

wew

Robert Ross
Robert Ross

Yeah, unlike other Ants, the Royal Guard never showed any interest in their past and had no memories. Just like how the King had none. Probably something to do with the different biology of the higher castes from the lower.

Austin King
Austin King

I've never seen a shonen drop in quality faster than Naruto after the Chunin Exam/Sound 4 arcs.

Daniel Hughes
Daniel Hughes

this is what's happening on the whale

Austin Parker
Austin Parker

So in other words too masculine to be lewded or fagged up

Asher Powell
Asher Powell

gets asked to provide better power systems
names zatch bell, naruto and magi

James Nguyen
James Nguyen

No idea what they’d get out of killing a queen, but I don’t imagine the queens will be allowed to live unless their kid is the winner. If they’re all like Oito then they didn’t know about the Succession Ceremony until after marriage and having their first child, and if they lose all their children then they’ll be liable to exposing the Ceremony, so guards might still get promotions under the new regime for tying off loose ends early on in the war.

Cameron Jackson
Cameron Jackson

tfw most of the hxh doujins have better art than the actual manga

Jason Richardson
Jason Richardson

Kurapika is in specialist mode when he uses stealth dolphin.

I guess it is possible to give properties like indestructible or invisible (except for certain people) to certain nen contructs if the conditions allow it.
The doll from "they were 11" is also invisible to everyone except a specific target, maybe that's because the doll itself can't attack, instead visible conjured snakes have to do it.

Isaiah Lewis
Isaiah Lewis

Nice try my little retard. But I was asked to describe some good Power Systems. Better is always going to be subjective but I think there is something a little bit more solid that can define a good or a bad power system in a story. Again if you want to counter please actually explain why you think those are bad systems.

Ian Perez
Ian Perez

Chrollo is the best character in this shit show.

Elijah Gonzalez
Elijah Gonzalez

you can try sadpanda or maybe pixiv

Oliver Rivera
Oliver Rivera

If Pitou was reborn as a human, what would she do with her life?

BE MY LOVING WIFE

Ryan Peterson
Ryan Peterson

Well there's a reason that any non-pedo stuff is just KilluaxGon

Brayden Parker
Brayden Parker

No. Nobody ever makes good HxH doujins anymore. The very few that are made are all yaoi. The only good ones are either old and untranslated or the Cat Emperor Time one

Christopher Jones
Christopher Jones

nyoron~

Jacob Richardson
Jacob Richardson

brainlet

Bentley Baker
Bentley Baker

user it's gone you have to let it go

Justin Martin
Justin Martin

Be a cute cat if she's purely a cat

Be a cute girl if she's purely a girl

Basically cute all around.

Thomas Walker
Thomas Walker

But I'm trying to find new Gon x Killua doujins. They can be old too if I have never seen them before.

Anthony Wright
Anthony Wright

Pretty much. If you just have a bunch of beefcakes, you're pretty much left with bara doujins which aren't very popular. I've never looked for Fist of the North Star doujins, but I imagine they are rarer than a Catholic virgin.

Connor Gomez
Connor Gomez

The Troupe still has no way of defeating him.

William Gonzalez
William Gonzalez

This

Jose Johnson
Jose Johnson

Failure to make a point and unable to read basic english.

Nathaniel Barnes
Nathaniel Barnes

Pitou is a good wife

Josiah Bailey
Josiah Bailey

He has no way of defeating the Troupe.

Parker Collins
Parker Collins

gets ridiculed for naming 3 shitshows
starts to get defensive and hides behind semantics

Eli Bennett
Eli Bennett

just come into my en radius pal I can even count the leaves falling from small trees

Chase Fisher
Chase Fisher

Because that's all they can do. There's little to none of Morel, Knuckle, Phinks, Nobu, and so one.

There's barely any Feitan and he literally reads child torture porn.

Kayden Williams
Kayden Williams

he never said he could do that though, just that masters could

Leo Robinson
Leo Robinson

sauce on feitan reading child torture porn????

Justin Howard
Justin Howard

Imagine if there was a doujin about sticking your dick in Bono's holes haha wouldn't that be crazy?

Gavin Kelly
Gavin Kelly

can't even count fucking leaves
Nobunaga just exist to suffer doesn't he?

Gabriel Rivera
Gabriel Rivera

only Youpi could fuck all his holes at the same time

Michael Myers
Michael Myers

Pitou is not even a female nor it is alive. What a joke of a character!

Angel Stewart
Angel Stewart

Look up Forbidden Fruit by Trevor Brown

Andrew Turner
Andrew Turner

At least there's Ikalgo x Killua.

Elijah Ward
Elijah Ward

Why is Tyson so high? Do you guys just hope that Togashi lurks the thread and decides to kill her?

Jordan Sanders
Jordan Sanders

Do you think Togashi browses 2ch?

Wyatt Johnson
Wyatt Johnson

Although I disagree she'll die next, I can see the reasoning. She's had little impact on the plot and isn't involved in any entangling alliances. She's the obvious choice for Togashi to kill so he has time to focus on other, more important characters.

Josiah Perry
Josiah Perry

Stop posting ugly shit characters.

James Smith
James Smith

Togashi really is a madman.

Benjamin Walker
Benjamin Walker

What, to read the complaints just to screw with them even harder? Most likely.

Henry White
Henry White

What's Izunavi going to do in that arc then though? Will everyone just join Pika?

Lincoln Gomez
Lincoln Gomez

momoze is so cute! i hope she wins!

Daniel Sanchez
Daniel Sanchez

It would have absolutely no impact on the reader tho that's why i think she won't die next

Robert Powell
Robert Powell

this thread
Holy shit I was only gone for a few hours and this is what I gotta come back to?

Lincoln Phillips
Lincoln Phillips

Literally destined to suck.

Adrian Martinez
Adrian Martinez

I'd rather have this than all that autistic arguing we had at the beginning of the thread

Angel Howard
Angel Howard

She knew

Leo Brooks
Leo Brooks

Piyon because she is the cutest.

Sebastian Clark
Sebastian Clark

What the hell you mean those aren't her eyebrows?

Luis Gomez
Luis Gomez

How would you feel if Taithon was actually a psycho killer like Tserriednich, but she enjoys skinning men and the Taithon Canon is actually just her scrapbook of victims but no one can be assed reading it so they haven’t realised it yet?

Joshua Stewart
Joshua Stewart

Ahem.

Brody Davis
Brody Davis

wikia
You know anyone can edit that?

Cameron Wright
Cameron Wright

That'd be boring since we already have Bateman. It's obvious she's twisted, but I don't think she's that edgy.

Jace Hughes
Jace Hughes

I know but it's really specific for it to be false

Ethan Richardson
Ethan Richardson

Aren't those the spots women in ancient Japan put over their eyes to look more beautiful?

Nicholas Turner
Nicholas Turner

THETA, BILL, AND BOBBY WILL SURVIVE

Nathaniel Smith
Nathaniel Smith

It’ll probably be filled with all sorts of twisted population control and eugenics shit to maximise love or some shit like that.

Connor Martinez
Connor Martinez

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hikimayu
Although she very clearly has eyebrows, too.

Jose Cruz
Jose Cruz

Theta is already a puppet controlled by Tse's Beast.

Carter Harris
Carter Harris

but here it kinda looks like eyebrows

Logan James
Logan James

/ourgirl/ Cammy among the lasts

Mason Moore
Mason Moore

hmmm

Taithon's design does seem the most similar to the current king in a way, maybe we've been overlooking her too much. If it turns out she is going to play a larger role, Togashi has done a very good job of leaving only the most subtle of hints.

Asher Richardson
Asher Richardson

It's possible she shaved the hair and just drew the circles over the bone.

John Williams
John Williams

She's deado, friend

Jose Stewart
Jose Stewart

check this out lads

Aaron Jackson
Aaron Jackson

removes eyebrows paints them back on again. Ultrarealistic characters

Tyler Cooper
Tyler Cooper

too soon, retard

Logan Mitchell
Logan Mitchell

only on page 4
generic as fuck OP
has nothing to do with fresh chapter
I'm not going to be an asshole and make a different thread or anything, but I'm gonna complain about it.

Camden Hughes
Camden Hughes

once it begins, the right to succession will not be questioned no matter what measures you take
Does that contradict the more recent chapters? Or is it more of a "if you're caught commiting murder during the battle you'll be imprisoned" but "if you're the last survivor you'll be acquitted"

John Bennett
John Bennett

What? we're on page 7 mate

Anthony Gray
Anthony Gray

Bill is just a placeholder for Chrollo or Hisoka

Liam Green
Liam Green

Yeah basically the end justifies the means

Jackson Carter
Jackson Carter

Pretty much. On paper all killing is still illegal, but off-the-books they can do as they please. Like the King said, it’s falls to the individual to interpret the rules as they see fit. It’s a might-makes-right situation, if they can get away with it then it’s allowed, the intent being to turn them into that kind of ruler.

Nathan Taylor
Nathan Taylor

Fuck off and kill yourself.

Wyatt Williams
Wyatt Williams

Finally you stopped falseflagging and posted your true opinion.

This is what all Chrollolets think.

Ethan Foster
Ethan Foster

Somebody should make a new thread because that OP is cancer

Evan Roberts
Evan Roberts

this

Luke Sullivan
Luke Sullivan

Is represent the content of the thread fairly well then?

Brayden White
Brayden White

It's not like the OP actually matters. Leave it be and post quality material in the new thread.

Jace Scott
Jace Scott

Unfortunately the hotpockets disagree.

Jonathan Green
Jonathan Green

tfw the mods shit on my waifu

Ethan Hughes
Ethan Hughes

*Husbando

Caleb Bennett
Caleb Bennett

thread got pruned
Aaand that's what you get for calling my best boy a girl, faggot.

Owen Kelly
Owen Kelly

Someone make a new thread with a better OP.
I want to post my updated autism infograph.

Hunter Jones
Hunter Jones

Kurapika's so cute in Hunter Exam.

Eli Cooper
Eli Cooper

I won't accept it until Togashi draws her genital on a spread

Alexander Walker
Alexander Walker

Thanks Mods for killing general cancer for a change

Jayden Morris
Jayden Morris

Canon porn WHEN

Jaxon Williams
Jaxon Williams

And now i'm getting called cancer by a Hisokafag this place is a disgrace

John Brooks
John Brooks

Alright, different new thread, then
credforums.com/thread/168758907/anime

Henry Carter
Henry Carter

Even a broken clock is right twice a day faggot.

Jose Mitchell
Jose Mitchell

Probably blonde.
Shuiehsa colors(as much as I like them since I’m a plebeian brainlet) colors don’t count, Togashi doesn’t have a set color palette either. Best guess is just blonde

Aaron Wood
Aaron Wood

Kurapika is a girl

Parker Collins
Parker Collins

Chrolloshit pretending that Hisokabros are cancer
Die reddit.

James Torres
James Torres

Shut up patreak. All characterfags are cancer.

Andrew Parker
Andrew Parker

I'm not your friend, you mentally ill reddit poster. You are the biggest cancer ITT and I quoted you 3 times in my last two posts.

Anthony Baker
Anthony Baker

Pure, cancer.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit