Cred Forumsidya drawthread

Previous thread:
>Post references (character/franchise name) and keep them in a single post
>Keep it vidya
>No bumping
>If a post breaks the rules, DO report and hide it. DON'T respond to it.
>Please post a sample of your art with your "taking requests" requests.
>Everyone posting "LOOMIS" without explanations and proper criticism is just spam, which should be ignored and reported.
>Have fun

Post your art to the booru for anons to find later in case they miss a delivery or if it is NSFW:
vidyart.booru.org/
Also, to those uploading, if you know who the subjects of the picture are, please tag them!

NSFW Deliveries should also be posted in

Want to learn how to draw or improve your drawing skills? Visit the /ic/ sticky:

Other urls found in this thread:

megaman.wikia.com/wiki/X's_armors
megaman.wikia.com/wiki/Ultimate_Armor
imgur.com/a/7AFwG
youtube.com/watch?v=kOeE-i3b-Vs
youtu.be/OeHgrf5z4C0?t=433
imgur.com/a/qHXp4
vidyart.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=332077
i.imgur.com/nfMwjbW.png
i.imgur.com/k7FLpRm.jpg
i.imgur.com/jtnTA5p.jpg
i.imgur.com/NPbxc8Z.jpg
youtu.be/VN5aFRj2ekM
imgur.com/a/Jk8qy
imgur.com/PgaV3nm,6p3i9b6,5cQPI72,kdToF7M,DyUfuci
youtube.com/watch?v=SlCRfTmBSGs
imgur.com/a/gUyt4
imgur.com/a/DpbYc
imgur.com/a/eBU3o
i.imgur.com/lHaEAPT.png
vidyart.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=332079
themightfenek.deviantart.com/gallery/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Arthur in the Arthur meme pose

Requesting Flora in the wedding dress on the right.

Requesting Roman as Walter, Packie as Dude, and Niko as Donny like this scene from The Big Lebowski.

It's that even finished?

Taking massive-breasted pokegirl requests.

Asking for Helena Douglas ( Dead or Alive, Lien Neville ( King of Fighters MI ) and Elisabeth Blanctorche ( King of Fighters ) having fun in a High Class Tea Party with those outfits.
Optional lewd version: The 3 of them lifting the lower part of their outfit that covers their butt doing a similar pose like in the last image.

I've been pretty busy with school up until today, so that Maya pic is the first sketch I've done in months.

I still plan on finishing it, in the pose we decided, but feel free to request it from others as well. Hate to keep people waiting, and I'd be interested in seeing how other people handle the ass squeezing.

Requesting the Road Roller scene done with Sabin dropping the Ghost Train on Kefka

Requesting Andou Ringo baking muffins.

Requesting Mercy posing without her skirt, only pantyhose like Katherine from the game Catherine , like in the reference from the left. And if is possible Soldier 76 and Reaper struggling meanwhile they are climbing on Mercy's body like in the reference from the right.

Won't this get deleted?

Nidoqueen

FeMC and Lillie sucking Wicke's huge tits

That's kinda hot

Supposedly the artist is finished with it.

>not using a fire truck

Goddamnit, Japan.

Where's the anchor

Requesting a full body Arina ( Waku Waku 7 ) and Tsugumi Sendo ( Fatal Fury Wild Ambition ) swapping costumes with their sneakers and jacket in hand with a curious face.

Up my butt

Requesting Penelo wearing a sweater.

Requesting Caroline and Justine in cute and frilly maid outfits with the velvet room color scheme to them.

SNORLAX

Requesting Noire and female Morgan passionately making out.

Requesting Nonno from Darkstalkers popping out of any ball-shaped vidya object, surprising anyone that's in that object's game.

Requesting Sabrina in Wicke's outfit.

Requesting Marino as a catgirl, and wearing a bikini version of her armor.

Requesting a hairstyle chart of IF.

>click save
>SAI crashes
>progress lost
S-see you guys tomorrow.

Requesting the "I have failed you" picture with Meta Knight as Dexter and Sportacus on the poster

Requesting Cindy from FFXV wearing Tifa's cowgirl outfit.

/r/ing a demonic Ashiya, or just a Dark Sister of Chaos (WH40K)

Requesting Alia with her own special/ultimate armor.

megaman.wikia.com/wiki/X's_armors
megaman.wikia.com/wiki/Ultimate_Armor

Dont lose hope.

Anchor for: (Request was Mai Natsume from Blazblue having her tits fondled by a pair of hands that have slipped under the sides of her top.)

Don't get too chopped up over your waifu

Could I request some more school life Drakengard 3? For example, the Disciples wearing similar uniforms to their Intoners? maybe even using a human-dragon boy version of Mikhail?

Be careful with this one, innocent drawfriends

Requesting Symmetra and Ajna doing that Yoga pose and smiling meanwhile they are looking each other.

Any ass requests that haven't been posted yet?

Didn't this get delivered?

>Sabrina does every outfit better.jpg

She's too flat for sweaters.

Requesting her button(s) being pushed (by Hakuno) please.

Lifting her skirt up

Can someone please do Mai Shiranui posing like Chi-Chi and Bandeiras or any character of your preference looking at her with a happy face.

And Andy watching meanwhile he's hiding somewhere if you want.

requesting Trance Garnet getting her ass grabbed

her opening her coat to reveal what you think she has on underneath

If you mean reposted, I have one on break;

Requesting Camilla taking a surprise spanking/slap on her ass with that fully exposed, open window right there in her armor.
More refs can be found at imgur.com/a/7AFwG

Ryoubi inserting at least three of her fingers into her own anus.

I guess you got two deliveries today user
Fuck I want to do this but its so late now

Are you willing to accept lineart?

Katie Forester from Yo Kai Watch assjob.

draw draco
damn

Sounds nice, but I'd honestly rather see you try it out the most. Plus I don''t know how Cred Forums feels about that kind of thing, even with the artist's permission.

Requesting Angel, Ramon and King of Dinosaurs posing like this 2 Mexicans.

Aya on all fours, with her skirt riding up to expose her panty-clad ass.

Am I the only one having problems with images on fireden.net

Only colored and fully rendered

Yeah, sure that is no problem to me.

Give site

OR again woah wasn't expecting 2 this is awesome, thank you and got a blog?

this is disturbingly arousing

how2 git gud at art

>maebari/c-string
>cute breasts with believable sag
This is good.

I don't currently recognize your style. Who is this?

Rixia Mao with a large, vibrating dildo in her ass.

Cool. It'll take a little while.

I had a few nice ideas of Uzume.
Dressed like Ryo from Shenmue; drinking a glass of red wine in a dress; SFW or NSFW petplay with a leash and collar, dog ears + tailplug, optional mouth open and her tongue being played with w/ drool.

Requesting Naoto and Hyde lamenting the fact that they both get bossed around by little girls

I go by Mewpsy/Mew-Sama on Tumblr. I've been in threads a few times (mainly when I have no ideas and want to do stuff for people)
Thank you guys so much
I wish I knew dude

I am sure it will probably still be here when you wake.

Kys redditor.

Requesting rule 63 Mistral wearing a sailor hat.

Azura shaking her ass

I might do it if I'm not too busy tomorrow. those lil cuties are my life.

>defending Cred Forumsack

You kill yourself, kiddo.

Requesting Daidouji from Senran Kagura and Lianshi from Dynasty Warriors 8 shoulder bumping eachother in a tetsuzanko duel. Chibi Akira is optional.

Request Pharah as a naked catgirl living in a wildlife enclosure.

Requesting nowi and snake doing their most dangerous mission yet hold hands

congrtas, the social conditioning program is complete

crave BBC, turn gay, etc.
dont reproduce

get weeded out of society.

>this shit grammar and punctuation

How about you get weeded out, sonny boy?

Himekami being paddled or spanked

Ah yeah, thanks! I just need to make it look like her neck isn't breaking, add hands, etc (it'll probably be a side view)

I drew Maya with the intention of using that sketch as practice to get back into the swing of things, so I should resume soon. But I have some scheduling woes still in the way.

A busty Estelle fishing while wet, the fish escaping under her top, or swimming in a little bikini (shirt on top of swimsuit optional) please thanks

I recognize from Cred Forums, still love your art. Do you do commissions? couldn't find your info

Requesting Ikaruga from Senran Kagura: Portrait of Girls holding a bouquet of flower like the bottom right image without the crying, but the flowers like the top right image.

Her cosplaying (Crossplaying?) as Gene from Godhand or cosplaying Hatsune Miku's normal or append outfit.

requesting megaman fighting dark dragon from shining force I

youtube.com/watch?v=kOeE-i3b-Vs

How about a drawing of Ceres from the scene from the opera in FFVI? Holding a bouquet of roses to her great chest.

fixed

Saber and Caster fighting with weapons or wrestling or anything goes

Miku wearing the clothing Liquid Ocelot did in MGS4 on the Volta river unleashing the Guns of the Patriots. Scene for reference youtu.be/OeHgrf5z4C0?t=433

Request for Yuyaki wearing a cheongsam which shows off her thick, healthy, chocolate-colored thighs.

That would be pretty cool actually.

Plus I like it when people request more than (draw my waifu getting fucked)

Requesting Rixia stuck in a vent like in imgur.com/a/qHXp4 and helpless as her fat ass is hotdogged/fucked hard from behind and cummed in and on.

Requesting Purple Heart in Rosetta's outfit and vise versa, please.

There's a good number of requests like that.

Some user drawfag to repost this around today.

Vergil (or Nero) stabbing Dante much the art on the left, with Dante either looking at them with indifference or a cuhrayzee "Dude, really?" expression.

Requesting cute stuff between Naoto and Rise from Persona 4, like Rise wearing Naoto's getup while mimicking her, or Naoto giving Rise a peck on the cheek

vidyart.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=332077

Requesting Planet of The Kongs/Phantom Pain mashup.

Can someone draw Elise and Sakura from Fire Emblem if wrapped up like this?
i.imgur.com/nfMwjbW.png
i.imgur.com/k7FLpRm.jpg
i.imgur.com/jtnTA5p.jpg
i.imgur.com/NPbxc8Z.jpg

Do Nah doing the Caesar Zeppeli pose.

SMT Harpy struggling to fly/maintain flight after eating a large meal

Draw me Animal Crossing characters

Draw ChuChu flying on a broom with a witch hat on.

Requesting Pai Pai

NSFW:
Giving user a Titjob with a happy go lucky expression.

SFW: Hitting a home run in baseball with her hammer

Another guy had expressed interested and asked for the repost in the original thread.

please kys

Oh yeah! Thank you for reposting it, I did completely forget about it just like I thought I would. I know you got the other delivery but I still want to try my hand at it.

Requesting Alice, Lotus, and Clover in a sundae bowl together covered in whip cream and chocolate sauce

I'm going to keep trying, I've gotten other requests fulfilled and this is one I really want to see fruition.

I'll even take sfm but I'd prefer an artist.

PSA TO ALL ANONS, DONT GIVE THIS MAN HIS (YOU)'S

You're getting my (you) instead.

>not using the better finished one
Faggot Op, dwag.

Requesting Mitsuru from Persona 3 in a fencing duel with Propeller Knight. Or dressed as Propeller Knight taking off the helmet or flying.

I do! Send me a message
I'm happy someone remembered me

never

How much do you regularly price your work?

I'm royally pissed we have to wait until next year for Specter.

>we have to wait until next year for Specter.
>next year
Wait, WHAT!?
I was wholly anticipating it to come out next month, what the fuck with next year?

Good job user!

Cute.

nicely done there, pham

I've even been saving Plague+ until it actually has a day and now I'm really suffering.

Kill me Blossom your reboot sucks.

Guess I don't need to bother with mine.
Nice job user.

NO ME GUSTA

Wait, this coloring looks familiar
Who are you?

face looks like pie

I'll have my mommy smother me after I have tendies.

Pies aren't people you fucking sack of dicks.

Just to be safe, i meant the artist called AiPiePo or Pie for short

I was just as confused as this guy wasBut I realized you were talking about an artist before posting like a douche

Requesting Nekomaru Nidai (left) from Danganronpa 2 in the same clothing and "DO IT!"-pose like Shia LaBeouf (right). And please with green background too.

DO IT! JUST DO IT!

Requesting Makoto being gangbanged by Yakuza in a bar.

Requesting Pirateman fighting with a robot representing Denuvo

DELETE THIS

Lovely.

OR here.
Wow, so fast! Great work! Thanks! Nice to see more Peridot fanart. She needs really more.

Peridot from Puchi Carat.
Puchi Carat is a late 90s puzzle game. The game is sadly not really popular.

Here's a thing. If you like it I can make a final version.

ah it didnt send

Oh shit. Nice user! Although can you reduce her boobs a few sizes. I mean yeah Byakuren has canonically big tiddies but not that big.

Looking good. Please continue.

Thank you user!

Taking pokeslut requests

Skyla wearing just straps over her tits.

Alright, it'll take about a day or two.

Can someone make a soldier 76 version of this?

boobs

youtu.be/VN5aFRj2ekM

hatch, don't crosshatch

Requesting the Heavy and Magic knight having a good time together, such as trying each others clothes or sparring.

Cute Re.

Requesting Felicia wearing the first lingerie dress here: imgur.com/a/Jk8qy

Also, if she could have her hair tied up in a long thick braid or some nice looking ponytail, that'd be good too.

How about poke milfs?

Where's the faggotcat.gif guy that took those back-ended requests?
I miss him

Requesting Emma Millstein from Trails of Cold Steel riding the bomb from Dr. Strangelove. Waving a witches hat instead of a cowboy hat. The background can just be generic landscape

Much as I enjoy her, Delia isn't a game canon Pokemon character. Pick a Pokemom that actually is.

Emeralds mom I guess, Norman has been too busy.

yes &

To the guy that colored this Drasna delivery: thanks a bunch! She looks fantastic!

Requesting a struggling, furious Lady Keli, bound and gagged (with ropes and cloth) in a cupboard or closet.

The left two designs are closer to how she looks in the quest where she's tied up, whereas the right two images are part of a redesign she got more recently. I think they all look nice, draw whichever appeals to you the most.

Tracer and Winston as tag team wrestlers posing or walking to the ring, one of them acknowledging their fans and the other pointing at their opponents, giving them a death stare. In Overwatch themed wrestler spandex.

She's a good girl now

>Yuwatu
I don't know you, but you are good! Keep it up!

aw, thanks buddy

Deliveran.

Holy shit this is the be--
WEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLL HE AIN'T MY BOY BUT THE BROTHER IS HEAVY!

Noice

Damn that's sick. If only I could get my request.

Do you still draw dickgirls?

Requesting Tawna Bandicoot lying on the floor with duct tape on her mouth, hands tied behind her back and ankles tied together.

Requesting Rayfa dressed in Ranko's demon lord outfit

>posting like a douche

You need to be 18 to post here, kiddo. Get the fuck out.

Blog?

Requesting bikini raincoat chan surfing. Or painting her toenails black.

I hope you're actually working on anons request

requesting sadako cat ala the girl from the ring

Didn't you get this?

nope, not that guy.

Kat trying on a backless dress similar to the one seen in the new trailer, looking unsure as she checks herself in a mirror.

Fantastic work, man.

Cranky Kong as Livia and Candy as Carmela.

Requesting Cynthia bondage

WELLLLLLLLLLL, HE AINT MY BOY BUT THE BOWSER IS HEAVY~

OR here, excellent job, and thank you!

Requesting Velvet giving a clothed titfuck.

Requesting Leona Heidern wearing Leona West's idol outfit and being a bit embarrassed while whiling it.

>no anchor
who made this shit thread

Requesting Yellow Iris walking smugly with her per fox-squirrel Fin holding Makoto Nanaya with her tail, about to collect the bounty on Makoto's head.

Also maybe have Makoto say something like "isn't this ironic?" that she's captured by a squirrel.

(For , yes, the squirrel's tail grows to wrap around the target)

Can someone draw Rise from Persona 4 topless but covering her nipples with a pair of reeses peantubutter cups?

Yes it is entirely for the sake of the silly pun of Rise's peantubutter cups.

Requesting Hayato sucking on Orochi's lactating tits like a baby or Orochi giving a nursing handjob to Hayato as he sucks on her lactating tits.

References for a nursing handjob if you didn't know what it was.
imgur.com/PgaV3nm,6p3i9b6,5cQPI72,kdToF7M,DyUfuci

My daughters would never do such a thing, you sick fuck.

Fucking nice!!! Thanks senpai.

jesus fuck

Give me a request where you wouldn't care if the delivery was absolute garbage, since I haven't drawn in years.

WHY ARE WE MISSING AN ANCHOR

>this is what Fire Emblem looks like now
I wish the series had died with Awakening.

Requesting Battlecats Vs Battletoads

Pikachu riding Kirby.

Fun like they're playing a game not sexually.

Peashy struggling to open a jar of pickles becasue of her paw gloves.

>massive breasted

user, i have some bad news for you....

Requesting Aigis rolled up in futon

Requesting Velguirie with Laegrinna bend over her knee, spanking her. You could also do it in reverse with Laegrinna spanking Velguirie.

Because in the end most people don't really care for the rules of other draw threads here

>another grandpa being a complete faggot

Tell me grandpa, why the fuck do you need to share with the class your opinion no one wanted to hear?

Which pokegirls that are not Wicke are canonically massive breasted?

OR here, thank you drawfriend, Sabrina pulls the outfit off way better than the short looking stubby woman who currently wears it. Coloring looks amazing too.

Don't say that, I would still love to see it.

Are you the guy who asked about lineart?

Requesting a fusion of Sumika and Sumika Kagami

Kill yourself.

Ritsuko pouring gunpowder into one of her guns with some kind of monster waiting around while she does.

>Sabrina pulls the outfit off way better than the short looking stubby woman who currently wears it
Waifufagging is one thing but no need to insult other characters user.

Id like to know who you are you ungrateful dipshit.
Poor no money fuck

Hey you thanked the guy who made this yet?

here's your bloody

ANCHOR POST

Requesting Corrin lying seductively in her undergarments on her bed, inviting someone to come lay with her.

Give a male character and a non-anime reaction pic and I'll draw them like that.

Requesting Akari Ichijou slapping a talisman on someone to bind them to her will/control them

i never noticed that naughty arm before

Hehatchi

Wario

Peach and Cat Mario

Sonic

That Oak is at loss, I see.

Mai's playable outfit makes her look like a slut, so I would like to request a picture of her trying to fight with her spear in the ballroom dress she once wore.

youtube.com/watch?v=SlCRfTmBSGs

Probs too much effort but
Mother: Morty (Pokemon)
Baby: Eusine (Pokemon)
Fursuiter: Suicune (Pokemon)

he's clearly a voyeur

Requesting the Hunter (full Y. Hunter equipment or the Foreign set) and the Doll sleeping beside each other or him sleeping on her lap as she has a hand on his head.
imgur.com/a/gUyt4

Also suggesting the Hunter with an anchor trick weapon.

Any requests? I'm back!

imgur.com/a/DpbYc

Can you draw something cute with Aurora from Child of Light?

>Requesting characters
>Not references for any of them

Cred Forums at its finest.

Twili Midna doing the peace sign

If Daisy is paired with Luigi then how come she had to be saved by Mario in the game boy game?

→ #
Anchoring for Ankha, but also requesting it if they decide not to do it.

Ohhhhh this sounds fun. Mind if I draw her taking a couple loads in the face with her mouth open while she does a peace sign?

Because Mario already had a bitch, and wasn't interested, but he thought that Luigi might like her.

I know I said male but this one was really funny

Sure, have fun

Thank you bro, OR here, very appreciated.

Tumblr?

Is this any better?

Someone requested me to draw Medli in the "Do you draw Cred Forums characters.

Here is it fella. I updated my computer this week end and Photoshop works like shit since then.

Hard Degen?

Looking for something to color!
Sfw/nsfw.

Makoto from Street Fighter?

Your waifu is abhorrent gutter trash!

not sure if the drawamigo is around, but just wondering about that Star Fox mariachi group

She is. That is why i strangled her with by bare hands watching her twitching eyes as she struggled in vain.

I then proceeded to throw her in the trash where she belonged. Good riddance.

Now, I am free....what should i do?

Get a new one and repeat the process, you sicc fucc.

This Cia image

I think I still have my inner weaboo, I get extra pleased when a jap likes my drawing.

No u

Makoto riding Phosphura

Romani and Link talking about ayy lmaos

Requesting an outfit swap between Carl Clover and Elizabeth.

Gimme a girl and a flower

Makoto (SF), bellflower.
It's the name of her dojo.

Ayrll, Hibiscus

Princess Scarlet Bouquet and a Amaryllis

Requesting rule 63 Kan-Ra.
Bonus points for huge titties.

Seriri and a water lily

Marie from skullgirls with Picasso Calla Lilies.
That file was way too big.

Requesting this guy replaced by Donkey Kong

Requesting a lewd drawing of nintendo treehouse girl (preferably her panties showing from under her skirt).

Medli getting spanked?

Speaking of Cia, I wanna draw her but can't really think of anything that sounds fun. Anyone got some ideas?

>breast overflowing still noticeable with the shirt on

GOD.
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMNNNNNNNNNN.

Piss off, this isn't actual video games.

Playing with a bunch of wolves wearing link caps

Cia dressed in Link's clothes, smelling them while Links awkwardly looks at her in his underwear or Cia's clothes.

I'm in the mood to draw some spanking. Give ideas

make sure to get the snaggled buckteeth

Make this lewd

>DonkeyKongGetsARoughFistingFromCrazyHand.jpg

Did you scroll up a bit from your post?

I'll take some requests for gloomy girls, augmentation, mild gore, and maybe non lewd /u/.
It doesn't have to fall into all the categories, and I haven't draw anything in a couple days, so please bare with me.

QUICK

Suggest a NON-ANIMU vidya girl getting pinned by this battle brother!

The girl from Ape Escape 3 slapping her monkey.

i just want this thread to die because the dumbass op forgot to put an anchor

Any girl from Slipstream 5000.

This small version of Razmi from indivisible

Meryl!

Nah Spanking Nowi for playing instead of training.

BY THE EMPEROR, IT SHALL BE DONE.

This Villager. imgur.com/a/eBU3o

Asteroids mod

NO IDEA

Super Wagon Adventure?
JUMP THE RIVER

>not knowing Roman, Niko, and Packie
you guys right, Cred Forums don't play video games at all

Hilda being spanked for being a bad girl.

Bad enough to be final boss.

Requesting widowmaker in a french maid costume getting spanked by tracer.

> Final Boss
> No Reversals
> Merkava and Gordeau shit on her for free

ahahahahaha

>Gordeau
>not shitting on everyone in game already

Come on bro, Under Night is the utmost example of he who gets a hit first, wins.

If you're bad and cant take pressure, yeah. But this isn't Marvel tier 100% combos

Requesting Yoko from Bravely Second. Have her wearing a collar with a leash off to the side, clothed or unclothed whichever is easiest, and saying 'We have another task for you, my Minister of the Right' as if she's into it. she refers to herself as 'we', and 'minister of the right' is a title she gave to the main character after he saved her.

This rocks. Fucking awesome work!

This isn't about pressure, this most of the characters having attacks that reach from one side of the screen to the other. Yuzuriha alone can cover the whole screen without moving a muscle.

OR here, she will never be a good girl so punishing her over and over again is necessary. Thank you drawbro.

Super cute Nep you have there

Fucking excellent job user.

>He's still samefagging
kys

Taking callus requests

...that jealous?

Could I get critiques on this thing please?

i.imgur.com/lHaEAPT.png

(not a delivery, will delete if it's not allowed)

Requesting a single (or group of) Koopa Troopa making their dramatic last stand against a rampaging Mega-Mushroom sized Princess Peach.

Requesting Hans, a Faceless, and a nohrian Maid sodomizing and violating a broken Scarlet. Scarlet is on the right and Hans is top left.

Lorelei, Flannery, Skyla are around the same size as Wicke in their official art.

>Flannery

It is official, pokefags are extremely delusional. What the fuck do you guys honestly see when you look at any of the characters?

I think you might have too much fog/dew going on the background. Sure it helps capture the feeling of being on a cave, though I don't think it mixes too well with the sunlight, especially considering the size of the ceiling. Try toning it down a bit.

I think /ic/ can provide more exact critique if you're looking for it, as I only speak as a requester and not an artist.

If you should be chastising anyone, it is the people who take characters like Hex, May, Cynthia, etc. and make them cowtit monsters.

Flannery has a normal sized chest, those people are just as fucking retarded.

Thank you very much!

Hell yeah and bless you son, more Re milktanks are a gift to the world.

Requesting smug footjobs.

It's hard to compare them, to be honest. Flannery has a nice curve to her chest, but her actual torso is tiny, same with Lorelei. They end up looking bigger by being attached to something smaller.

If we assume everyone has the same-sized head, and use that as a metric for comparing breast-sizes, then characters like Lenora and Wicke fare much better than Lorelei or Flannery. Although based on the turtleneck of it, Wicke's sweater is very thick, so there's no telling exactly how much of her bust sizes comes from that, whereas the other girls wear thin, skin-tight clothing.

Requesting juan reaper having a tipical mexican fiesta

Now you're just being a faggot with this. Don't be a faggot with this.

Any artist here willing to do something like pic related?

You can choose any Cred Forums shota to be transformed, doesn't even need to be animated.

vidyart.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=332079

holy shit dead as fuck

What the actual fuck?

This is pretty hot.

i've been barking up that tree for about a month

What? How?

Super cute work, Pie!

i'm the fairy link guy

Go fuck yourself it's better than user just being a retard saying they want them incoherently. I've requested random shit without any actual reference except a picture of a bitch on a Snorlax beanbag and they came out awesome.

public use and humiliation

Bravely Second failed to hold my attention to the end, but Magnolia and Yoko made my heart go doki doki.

Suggesting kid Icarus please.

Your waifu adores you! Go on a stroll with her today!

>he's still going at it
Not KYSing yet degenerate?

Requesting Edna sitting in her big brother Eizen's lap as he rams his big dragon dick in her tight ass. As rough and tender as you can make this reunion.

Why don't you say kill yourself?

Buy me a nice gun and I will see to it.

NEED DRAWFAG HELP
I don't know shit and I have a really basic question. I picked up a thing at yard sale two years ago and have just now installed it. I don't know what to call it, I would call it a tablet but it's not a tablet like tablets are in that they are their own computers with the display, input, memory and processing power all in one device. This thing only has the input. It plugs in and I move the stylus on it and the mouse moves on my screen. I don't know what you call that.

So here's my question. I can't draw for shit and using this thing is disconcerting as fuck because I'm watching the screen and not my hand or I'm watching my hand and not seeing the result. What do? Should I learn to draw the old fashioned way and then learn to use this or learn to draw using this? Anyone have any pros or cons for either option?

She's dead

I didn't actually realize that I got any replies until like 45 minutes ago, sorry, and now I'm out of time.
But let's be honest, I wasn't going anywhere with this anyway.

Hope you have a nice day.

Weekend at Bernie's it.

>it's not a tablet like tablets are in that they are their own computers with the display

Nigga pls.

>gender swaping
>age progression
>kind of bimbo feel?
>hypnosis and corruption

Holly shit, it pressed all my buttoms. Source please?

Also, requesting that with Cloud.

>This thing only has the input. It plugs in and I move the stylus on it and the mouse moves on my screen. I don't know what you call that.

That describes your typical drawing tablet. The ones with the screen are "display tablets." I think most people don't use a drawing tablet that is it's own computer, they're quite expensive, assuming they're designed for drawing (rather than being your typical iPad/computer tablet).

When you're starting out, drawing with what's most comfortable and available is recommended. It's better to learn the basics and build up a visual library using a medium that you can work efficiently with, then worry about other tools/mediums, rather than worrying too much about what tool you should start with. If it feels bad, try something that feels better.

It's alright, no worry, have a nice day too
more importantly, thank you!

There are tablets without display and with display.
Those with display tend to cost 600-2k$, nothing you want to buy as a beginner.

Yes, yours is a tablet too. Yes you can draw easily with them.

That's also called a tablet, and thats what everyone drawing digitally uses unless you have the big bux and buy one with screen.

Start however you want, personally I'd say paper but learning to draw looking at the screen and not the hand is something you'll have to get used too, it's shit but we've all been there it stop being disconcerting after a while.
You can always do things on paper and scan or take a pic and trace your drawing to finish digitally.

Requesting Selene from Final Fantasy XIV being put headfirst into a bottle similar to one pictured.

The problem is that her butt and hips are too wide to fit into the mouth of the bottle, despite being put in head first so she is stuck

New thread needed, OP!

Be retarded somewhere else.

Requesting pic on the left with Edna and Meebo.

Half-bump

Tried- hope you like it

Full-bump Consequences

>user gets a full color delivery in under 30 minutes

Had to have been setup. Are you drawing your own requests?

What a horrible way to die.

rip in fucking peace you little fiary

>mspaint shit
>"full color", just 2 flats on character
kek

Why are you such a churlish person?

besides the obvious joke delivery, what impresses me is that he went through the trouble of attempting to shade where her hands are pressing against the glass.

poor Selene and her right leg. i can hear the crunch

Requesting Latiku and Pain Elemental talking about how much they love spawn/throw enemies at people.

>If it's not up to my standards of quality, it's a joke delivery

How long must we suffer this awful meme?

>"I'll think about it, user"

Forever.

i think he was just trying to one up the monohime hand guy

>tell user I'll think about it
>thought about it
>mfw after thinking about it

>everyone is in the /WWD/

Good. Waifufags besides Makotofag and Shulkfag should leave.

dumb frogposter

Pls no
You make me cry

They ain't. They've been having a drought

You become best dragon?

Wow, rude.

Requesting Attila in her sweet devil costume rubbing her moist crotch and licking her lips.

Godamn guys, the source is literally written on the gif.

themightfenek.deviantart.com/gallery/

He usually goes to the rule 63 threads on Cred Forums, looks like he has a thing for turning cartoon shotas into tittymonster girls.

you're welcome user. why not draw a few more of the long time requests in the thread to continue to hone your skills

We must bring this man here.
IMMEDIATELY

requesting outfit+weapon swap between Noel Vermillion and Blackwatch-era Reaper

Reyes would probably be pissed, and Noel would probably be flustered at the sight of him in her outfit.

When you say "everyone" do you mean drawfags or requesters?

I would expect the latter, but...

Requesting Link turning into a female fairy and getting into a lewd situation.

Strapless leotard is a must

Don't die! I love you!

>its the you gotta necro bump the thread because nobody gives a shit phase

Anything special? Must be related to those soft monsters.

Requesting Nikki as a Scylla, poorly drawing several pictures with her tentacles.

Question to the drawfriends: do you listen to music when you're drawing? If so, what song are you listening to right now?

I'm listening to Regina Spektor's cover of While My Guitar Gently Weeps. I really liked Kubo.

Ganguro Hex

Nigga it's Friday. Everyone's playing video games.

Well fuck, let's just saltpost until the thread dies.

Not that guy, bit how about some brats grabbing and squeezing her breasts to try and get that 'milk?'
Or getting her tits slapped and arousing her.

I r salty.
What say you?

Requesting Pearl from Battlerite drawn doing Jotaro's point.

Love it, I'll go with that right now.

Not too bad either.

Still going to take suggestions until the thread dies, I'll just check back later.

I usually listen to some sort of music, nothing in particular though. I do try to listen to music that fits the theme of what I'm drawing, the ost or otherwise.
I was listening to Aesop Rock when I was drawing earlier.

Requesting this version of Lulu fighting off a Malboro (tentacle monster) or Flan (slime monster). Lewd and jiggly please.

Requesting Smogmella being shoved through an air filter machine

Requesting Rico Jr. groping and fingering Princess Penny after kidnapping her.

Yeah I asked about the lineart.
I don't really want to draw it I just didn't want to let Malfag keep trolling you

What makes them so special?

Reminder that Battletoads a shit

What was it? I've told a couple people I'd think about doing their requests but I probably forgot them.

>Aesop Rock
i like you

This one

>my vidya request is the only one getting deleted again
Such is live, perseverance.

Requesting this image modified to be a video game character of your choice.

Delete this

I hold nothing over a drawfag's head if this is something for free.

If I'm intending to pay however, that's a different story.

>vidya

Complaining about the moderation, huh?

I'm curious to see Spike as an adult woman

Don't worry, I'm still planning for it user

Kneesocks is better, desu.

Wasn't me then I never saw that request before. Looks like a pretty fun request though, I hope somebody draws it for you.

I hope the user that said they'll do it updates us.

Anyone drawing femboys/cuteboys?

He's dead. I already told you.

Me.

Justice was served :)

Nero with the arthur fist meme

>Wicke's breast-highlighting outfit with smaller titties

I did not know how hot that'd be, even if from a fashion standpoint it's silly

I could try, depends on what do you want

Me, but not for here. No wants handsome boys here

I like handsome boys

I really do like boys, but I already got a delivery, so no request here

Requesting someone just draw Shizuka Sakurai from Happy Manager. The 3d is kind of wonky looking in my opinion but despite that, she looks cute and I want to see 2d depictions of her.

You never follow this up.

People answer you, saying "Yeah, I'll draw some," but there's never a request.

Why do you bother asking?

attention-seeking, like many others

Some people panic over the slightest bit of tension so bad they resort to cringeworthy tactics to squeeze out a small drop of positivity to make themselves feel like they've done something to help.

It's why we have "favorite deliveries" fags whenever a thread war breaks out or someone's talking shit.

I did, I requested Ganondorf last time.

What do you like?

GET BACK IN THE FUCKING BOAT

I prefer guys with long hair and slim body, but as long as it's not complex I don't really care

Requesting a cute femboy version of Ganondorf trying to be scary but ends up looking even more adorable. He doesn't need the armor just something like a tunic or something.
Ganondorf winning the miss Universe competition.

The temptation is fucking real

I'm not an artist, just someone who also likes pretty boys, sorry.

Femboy edit of Yuki from Battlecats being embarrassed he has to wear a dress.

I would if you would cut the bullshit song and dance and just make the requests.

New bread relatively soon, fellow drawfags!

But I did!

I mean without the "anyone taking x requests" shit. Post your request like everyone else. I don't want to draw for anons who play coy and set up hoops to jump through.

I'll do this but you have to choose a cute boy that I like.

Aight then, next time user... Next time

Jita/Djeeta getting gangbanged?

I like all sorts of boys. I haven't been drawing any lately though. What's wrong with me.

Ma I attempt to fish for an Outfit Swap request?

Draw your favorite boy, right now!

Thread seems pretty dead, I don't see why not.

You just need to believe in yourself. Now draw them boys

I already have a Carl/Elizabeth swap request up there but depending on your favorite games I may ask for different characters.

why the slow thread? this has gotta be the slowest one i've seen so far

You're right...This is agonizingly slow...Where is everyone?

Celebrating Mexican Independence Day?

Not him but would Ryu from Breath of Fire swapping outfits with Lilith from Darkstalkers interest you?

It's Friday, man. Pretty sure a lot of people have plans. I'm planning to joining in on Smash Cred Forumseekend myself, it looks fun.

I'm just tired of drawing. There are requests in this thread that I really want to do, I'm just too tired

i thought friday is the day where we're the busiest? Drawthreads used to be a fridays only thing

Always thought about it, but online doesn't feel right to me. I can normally pull off some decent Marth strings, but online I can't even do dancing blade accurately.

Requesting a Rhodok Veteran Spearman (left) stabbing a Swadian Knight (right) off of his horse while the knight is at full gallop

Favorite deliveries time?

i'm not that guy but i'll try it, is it okay if he's not 100% femmy? kind of ottermode or same bodytype as pic but in lilith's outfit

I'm sick and dying

very nice

Yea that's A-Ok with me.

Anyone else taking crossdressing+outfit swap requests? And if so, what are some of your favorite video game series to draw?

I really not sure about that myself. I'm neither an oldfag or a newfag, drawthread snare a new thing to me. You could be right though

It's really not so bad online in Tournament mode. There's Free For Alls and Teams. There some issues with lag with certain players, and hackers using mods or something to play on usually non-playable stages (i.e., the Trophy Rush stage)

?

Oh wow! That looks really cute, are you planning on doing Liz as Carl too?

Mishafag isn't here so there goes half the requests.

Remember that thread we had more deliveries than requests? It meant something, I dont know what, but it meant something.

ok on it!

Probably not. Getting too sleepy, sorry!

Thanks fine. Thanks for the delivery!

Perfect. Glorious job user.

New bread soon, fellow drawfags. Let's hope the next one will be a little more active

>your deliveries will never be posted

Not mine, but it's pretty nice desu.

Quick! Draw Ruto doing a flip before the thread dies.

I'm a sucker for pencil art.

New thread

I'll take it

OR here.

You can do with any cute boy that you like.

done

Thread's dead, go into the next one

how the fuck do you draw so fast? Please teach me