CYBERPUNK

Just finished Shadowrun Dragonfall (pic related is my drug addict cyber-ninja), and I need more cyberpunk games.

Cyberpunk vidya thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xeQiU3rW0hc
youtube.com/watch?v=XXVO1HCNQ8M
youtube.com/watch?v=KlutwsiDxQw
youtube.com/watch?v=KpCnH_My-YE
youtube.com/watch?v=SzClkMxdsgI
youtube.com/watch?v=1Vsf3zYppP4
youtube.com/watch?v=NUj_ZZWI46w
youtube.com/watch?v=OsGWurRzaEk
youtube.com/watch?v=85XeH2HPnbA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Satellite Reign is baller as fuck. The sound track is amazing.

youtube.com/watch?v=xeQiU3rW0hc

Looks just what im looking for. Last I remember this was in early access, how does it play?

terrible performance
great aesthetics and atmosphere
gameplay is good, but gets boring fast

That's... awfully precise to be honest.

Shitty perfomance with great setting and atmosphere, and solid but repetetive gameplay.

It's fun as fuck to mind control enemies and civilians though and start shootouts.

Shadowrun Hong Kong? I liked the setting and combat more, but it does have some flaws as well, but well worth the time

Slutty elf street sammys are my thing.

hong kong was such an atrocious piece of shit, i don't think i will play another game from those guys again, the most horrendous writing i have ever seen in a game that markets itself as an rpg when the gameplay is more like a terribly written visual novel

>visual novel
pretty much all crpgs are vn's with tacked on combat

not really, this game is 100% linear and the combat is beyond dogshit

yeah, thats what I said

Oh boy, if you found HK bad then you'll REALLY hate Returns+Dragonfall.

>there will never be a cyberpunk bosozoku game

Want.

Cyberpunk 2077 is pretty good.

Dreamweb

So, which ending did you pick?

Not him but I didn't like Hong Kong at all, while I enjoyed Returns and absolutely love Dragonfall.

Shit, i love Amiga.

I agree and also recommend it. Plus it has the best writing of all the recent cRPG's, I found Dragonfall to be seriously lacking in that department. HBS really know how to treat the lore.

>there has yet to be a game that has truly captured the cyberpunk feel
will 2077 scratch that itch?

Very likely.

Still, expect to see a lot of shitposting on Cred Forums about the game once it comes out.

>implying 2077 is ever coming out

VA-11 HALL-A is pretty ace

It is.

The release date is even in the title.

It's CDPR so I'm not getting my hopes up.

Im looking forward to this

That sounds pretty hot actually. I might replay a Shadowrun as that. And here I was thinking of playing mage

What makes vidya cyberpunk? What are cyberpunk core
values?

>. HBS really know how to treat the lore.
>the edgelord who doesn't know how essence works
> horizon in the 50's
>no consequences for fucking over people, ever

cyber-
-punk

Trench coats, neon, rain and sunglasses at night.

Deux ex
System shock
Transistor
Uplink

There certainly aren't enough cyberpunk games.

lolno. Dragonfall was much better in that department, especially in pacing and spacing out the text dumps.

I like reading, but HK at times felt like a chore, especially when all the exposition text was dumped at you all at once in the Hub sessions. Really broke the flow for me.

High tech, low life.

Your appointment with FEMA should be finalized within the week. I've already discussed the matter with the Senator.

Technically, Horizon did exist in a way before 2061. Although it was supposedly more of a corporate "think-tank".

>sunglasses
Theyre called nightshades

Why does everyone always play a special snowflake female elf in Shadowrun? Literally every runner or OC out there is this.

Where's the love for halfers (dwavers) and trogs (orcs and trolls)?

>Slutty elf
Redundant.

Let me guess - was the amount of text and useless exposition that bothered you? Because that was partially my problem as well with HK, but I wouldn't call it a piece of shit.

Dragonfall is much better in that department IMHO.

>enjoyed DMS
>hate Hong Kong
You've got brain problems, man. Although prose in DMS is the best of the bunch. Wish they spent more time polishing that too since it's like 50% of the game right there.

I swear, if we make it one of "those" threads, I'm filtering "FEMA" off of the catalog.

I ran an trollfu cyberwarrior in HK

>because eiger wasn't romanceable in Dragonfall

Mage sucks in all three unless you get a mod campaign / whatever that lets you actually have spells.

>Where's the love for halfers (dwavers) and trogs (orcs and trolls)
not attractive.
just stating a fact; its a common attribute needed for mains

INVISIBLE INC. ya fools.

Trolfus in HK a cute.

>big bouncy breasts
>big curvy plump butt

Dwarves can be pretty, it's just stupid how ugly they made Is0bel in HK.

She's black, so it was impossible to make her look good.

When she took her makeup shit off, during her "loyalty mission" or however you want to call it, she looked decent.

Dragonfall paced itself properly with the text dumps. Problem with HK was it had something like 10 or 11 missions including the side missions and had more NPCs that are more willing to talk.

I still prefer HK's mission design, plus the extra content like the new drones and augments were cool.

sure.
not saying there arent people with those tastes - but majority want western ideals of beauty with exotic features when character creating

Frankly, I detest playing as elves, especially females because I find them pretty damn boring (give me an orc any day of the week).

... but this edgy, bearded punk-rock elf decker somehow ended up as my go-to guy in Dragonfall.

I fucking hate you.

Let's be honest though, Shadowrun's character creator is shit.

not really cyberpunk in style, but an excellent game nonetheless

The pacing was pretty shit, yeah. Also the only NPCs I gave a shit about were Racter, Gobbet and Ten-Armed Ambrose.

Also kinda on fence about the mission design. Too many side quests with no relevance before you could start the main story and then the main story itself was stampeding towards a climax in just a few missions. *shrugs*

of course. but that wasnt the point.
(I shouldve said "when choosing a main" instead of "when character creating")

>3 months since last video

I like how majority if not all the missions can be completed with minimal violence, I mean. Also, doesn't the game's main story start in the first scene? I don't understand this.

Mirrorshades.

oh thats right. where the fuck did i get nightshades from

You have really shitty taste, user. It's like 16yo OC or something.

Elder Scrolls.

I don't know man, plenty of people I know seem to be really into Eiger as far as "beauty ideals" go. Although I guess it's more about her attitude, mixed with her "pretty for a troll" kind of looks?

You're living it!

Probably not quite what you're looking for OP, but you can play Android: Netrunner for free on Jinteki.net

Also have some Trevor Something because it's comfy and fits the thread

youtube.com/watch?v=KlutwsiDxQw

>It's like 16yo OC or something
as opposed to what?

I'm playing Dragonfall now, why does everyone say it's the best of the three? it's as buggy as Returns if not more so, and almost as poorly written. it feels more like DLC to returns, I thought it was the last made.

cool.
maybe theyre the majority. fuck if Im gonna do a proper census

It's unopposed check.
Seriously, though, even original looks better

It was DLC to returns, but as the story was better it got remade into standalone.

Hong Kong is the newest of the Hairbrained games

>isobel
>black

sure is merifat in here.

She came from turkey or some shit. Like the cafe owner's loli in dragonfall.

Seriously. What the FUCK is up with amercians deciding anyone who isn't white MUST be an african american. Surely you can't be that fucking retarded.

I thought she was somali

ok

It was DLC to Returns until the Director's Cut.

I like it mostly for the crew you run with. They really grow on you if do their missions, as well as the F-State setting in general.

It's actually the second one. And it was a DLC for Returns, but then got turned into a standalone Director's Cut game.

Also, it *is* the best in the series IMHO. Sorry you didn't like it.

She is supposed to be from Somalia according to her backstory.

>Shadowrun
Never liked the artstyle.
Never liked the fantasy elements.
Are there mods that improve/remove these aspects of shadowrun?

> posting that faggot

tfw Does Not Exist was Trevor Something's last good album

youtube.com/watch?v=KpCnH_My-YE

Considering that it's based on a tabletop rpg where the fantasy elements are the entire point, no.

Because it's better than the other two

of course, that doesn't actually mean it's any good

HK is better.

Really? That's a shame, i've only just started listening to them and started with Does not exist.

Not the same style but more cyberpunky music worth a look:
youtube.com/watch?v=SzClkMxdsgI
youtube.com/watch?v=1Vsf3zYppP4

Hes insightful and entertaining. Shame you cant appreciate that, user.

Yo meetup at da NBE gonna be done by da week man, I've already holla'd that shit up with da coach

Better than Returns maybe. DF.. not so much. :P

>tfw made it halfway through the third game before discovering how much fun it is to abuse overwatch

I'm playing a native american dwarf shaman currently

honestly I'm still enjoying it, but it feels like a real step down from Hong Kong is all. missing features from HK and buggy quests would have to be my biggest complaint though. I actually think the F-state is neat, especially after hearing about it from Racter.

>tfw made it halfway through game before discovering there was an overwatch button

>how much fun it is to abuse overwatch
Welcome to XCOM Enemy Unknown.

youtube.com/watch?v=NUj_ZZWI46w

youtube.com/watch?v=OsGWurRzaEk

It's a shame that xcom 2's tileset and enemy designwas so much worse than EU. I wonder if there's a mod for that yet.

why was this mission harder than the hyped up Aztech run, it felt like I was facing that high threat response team and then when I'm actually supposed to be up against one, I was out the fucking door before they even got there

I am kinda baffled as of why did you play it before Hong Kong? It's pretty clearly the second game in the series, timeline and chronologically wise.

You kinda set yourself up by playing it last, sicne HK obviously has much more gameplay improvements because it was Kickstarted.

I'm not that sure about X2. I enjoyed it, but Enemy Within with Long War always brings me back. Much preferred the pacing compared to X2.

Don't worry. Nu xcum. Shadowrun etc's overwatch is fucking shit tier. No one's bettered ja2's ap system interrupts based 'overwatch' still /yet

I see you don't enjoy the timed missions. Don't turtle that much user.
I know what you mean and I prefer XCOM 1 to XCOM2 despite the gameplay improvement.

I bought all three in summer steam sales, I had no idea what order they went in but I saw people on Cred Forums place them as DF>HK>Returns, so I played them in that order assuming the devs had just improved over time.

+bunch of new augments
+new drones
+new spell mechanic
+balanced "suits"
+adept very viable without power-gaming
+more varied missions which often has pacifist routes
+Matrix gameplay no longer a reskin of meatspace
+Racter and Gaichu is so good they overshadows every companion NPC in all of the three campaigns
+more memorable characters compared to DF

-practically the same mission structure as DF
-you get so little money you can't afford to make a mistake buying stuff (fuck playing this game as a mage the 1st time)
-text dump everywhere
DF didn't stand a chance, Omae.

>missing features from HK
Dragonfall was the second game in the series. HK came after that so it obviously has more polished gameplay

>and buggy quests
HK is equally buggy as fuck. They still haven't fixed the retarded Prosperity tower save bug and there was even more of that in their Bonus campaign. I know this depends more on one's experience where someone can go through the whole game without a single bug, but saying one game is "more buggy" thant the other is just wrong. They are about as equally fucked.

It wasn't really timed missions that done it for me, it was the pacing of enemy introductions and such. What I liked about EU and EW is that they have 3/4 basic acts in the story, during which new enemies get revealed and missions get harder.

X2 just felt like it got harder for no reason whatsoever but to just get you to finish the game quicker.

>you get so little money you can't afford to make a mistake buying stuff
seriously what the fuck was that about? I was living like a fucking bum, literally stealing from hobos because I couldn't afford gear I desperately needed. worst triad. Kindly was amazing though, I loved when she would put you in your place like the mook you are.

also, so glad they dropped the 90s comic book talk, shit is just painful to read

>I much preferred the pacing
>I much preferred the overwatch conga lines after a single blue move every turn
FTFY

Read:

Wrong post:

If I wanted to play one of these games for the first time, where do I start? Most cyberpunk just don't scratch that itch of playing as the little guy taking down the big bad CEOs of some megacorp or whatever. I'm iffy about the fantasy elements but if it blends well then so be it.

start at returns and work through, this way you'll have fun with all three games rather than missing mechanics from the later ones.

>Gameplay improvements
Well no shit. It was a new game kickstarted with 1,2 million dollars, as compared to DF that was mostly just an improved version of Returns. I would be fucking suprised if my backer money wouldn't guarantee any of it

>Racter and Gaichu is so good they overshadows every companion NPC in all of the three campaigns
>more memorable characters compared to DF

Nope, not at all. I didn't give two shits about my squad and NPCs, apart from Racter and Ten Armed Ambrose. Is0bel is a static character with no arc whatsoever, Gobbet just fills the token "quirky" role and Duncan is so fucking dull, unless you are invested in his daddy issues. Gaichu is literally another take on Glory's arc of revenge/redemption.

I can't even remember half of the NPCs, because of the useless exposition and text dumps included in their dialogue that was really distracting and a huge ass chore at times. (and that comes from someone who enjoys reading like in PST and Fallout 2).

On the other hand, Dietrich, Eiger, Glory and even that redheaded fuckup Blitz are much more memorable to me. Sure, some of them were archetypes of clichés, but the difference is - they were clichés written well and worked in a great synergy with the overall mood.

Oh while Vauclair wasn't exactly the best villain, he still shits all over Krait and Tsang.

HK was okay, but Racter or Gaichu can hardly carry the game alone, chummer.

You talking about Shadowrun Returns?

>playing as the little guy taking down the big bad CEOs of some megacorp
Shadowrun PnP maybe but not in the three campaigns of SR. You're better off playing Satellite Reign if that's your thing.

its meh...
there are better turnbased strategy. and the fantasy shit is not great. but cyberpunk games are slim-pickin's so i suffer though them. probably wont do 2nd playthroughs though

>no reason
I think it's because progression wasn't gated with research and the big story missions, whereas in 2 you could keep the avatars progress at bay with generic fa ilities, then bumrush the blacksites once you've teched up.

Who would have thought giving the player more control over the structure would be a bad thing?

What's Satellite Reigns then? Is it also a cRPG?

>Also the only NPCs I gave a shit about were Racter, Gobbet and Ten-Armed Ambrose.
Not Gaichu?

More a spiritual successor to Syndicate (1993). Has RPG mechanics but nothing as crazy as super varied character builds.

Nah. It's more like real time tactics stuff, like the old Syndicate game.

>not being a dwarf cybertank
Also
Post your custom portraits
I seriously hope you use the vanilla portraits

>Mage sucks in all three unless you get a mod campaign
but my troll mage adept got through SRHK fine

Tbh, HK has shit tier waifus apart from Gobbet.

>+Racter and Gaichu is so good they overshadows every companion NPC in all of the three campaigns
I dunno, to me, the best crowd control happens to be Duncan

in my game gaichu couldn't hit shit even with an 90% chance to hit, similiar to glory in DF. But I guess that's the shitty RNG of those games.

Ku Feng is cute! CUTE!

Duncan "Zip-a-GhostGod" Wu? He's alright.

He's mai husbando. What does fugging him feel like?

Probably like being spitroasted like a pig.

>you will never live in a cyberpunk city

Isn't Duncan actually gay? Legit question.

user we ARE living in a cyberpunk world.

What do you mean? All of the waifus in Shadowrun are top-tier.

I hope Midgar satisfies my cyberpunk needs in the remake
>inb4 we're only in Midgar for an hour of the first episode

Bi. You can clearly tell he likes that officer senpai ass.That doesn't discount his deito with David-kun,(or what's his name?) though

I see only 2 waifus and 2 niggers

>somali dwarf
>totally-not-a-man troll soldier (shes my waifu but im not gay i swear!!!)
>daddy issues cyborg
>tumblerina orc
shit taste

the future is now lads

They were just good friends. She was more like your replacement when you disappeared.

>no Lucky Strike
The only merc worth her salt.

Does shadowrun count as cyberpunk considering all the mystic and magic elements it has?

She has literally only 2 dialogue nodes in the entire game. What is so great about her?

no
OP is a faggot

Tell us about your superior taste then, nigger.

Also what the fuck is a "tumblerina orc"? That sounds more like Is0bel to me.

unfortunately it is cyberpunk

Wasn't she just his mentor or something? He gets kinda mad when you try to imply she was closer to him.

Fucking this. She shouldve been one of the mains. She shouldve replaced Eiger. Eiger a shit.

>cant handle the bantz
triggered as fuck, shit taste

You don't want any of that rat sugar? Get outta here.

If you like MMOs maybe you should give Neocron a try.

It has everything.
>gritty post-apocalypse cyberpunk combo
>first person/third person shooting
>ground and air vehicle combat
>faction system similar to everquest
>fast paced PvP action
>player housing
>implants/augmentations
>psychic powers
>power armor
>hacking
>grotesque mutants
>robot cops
>cyborg monstrosities
>strip clubs
>dude drugs lmao
>oppressive governments
>corporate warfare
>shitty old early 2000s style graphics
>dead as fuck
>grindy as fuck
>buggy as fuck
>hard as fuck

How good are Dragonfall and Hong Kong compated to Returns? Only played it on launch, it felt kinda meh.

yeah, i dont understand the love for eiger. looks are bad, personality is bad. i put it down to a meme

DF and HK are hell of a lot better than DMS.

Much better. Returns had a shit second part of the game and a phantom cast. DF and HK improve on everything from gameplay to writing and actual companions. Also play them in their release order, with HK being last in the series.

The story is less shit but they're still glorified phone games

She looks like a walking piercing/scarification advertisement and doesn't even know the actual definition of Anarchy. What'so grrat about her? Becaue if it's just the edgy street ronin outfit, you can easily give it to yourself with the editor.

Her stats and equipment. It's crazy how great she is compared some of your actual companions.

That kid is gonna be a fucking super genius in 5 years

Not Glory though. I had a lot of fun tearing shit apart with her Adrenaline pump and Dietrich's Haste. Only Racter and his buffed Koschei came close in HK

Which is most fun class in Dragonfall? I played a rigger the first time but it wasn't as fun as I thought

Decker

While I do play Mage-Adept hybrid on my first playthrough, the plot mostly relies on you being the BETTER decker than your local decker

actually shes dead

So lets be very hypothetical and say maybe someone somewhere in the world were making a game in a cyberpunk setting mostly as a fun personal project but maybe they would let it be known to the outside world if it started to turn out okay when in reality they are absolutely not making anything.

What features do you think would be cool in such a game?

I got the feeling the game is kinda pushing you towards a rifle decker, as a literal replacement for Monika.

Full penetration sex scenes.

>read your post
>get the urge to greentext a bunch of great features
>realize Ive done this before in previous cyberpunk threads
>realize the dream cyberpunk game will never exist

>the plot mostly relies on you being the BETTER decker
No it doesn't.

I am interested and too lazy to fish it out of the previous archived threads. Tell us.

see

>implying blitz is good

Blitz can take anything the game throws at you. You need to git gud.

>Hating on Blitz

I never understood this meme
top tier dialogue and bantz, good decking stats. Only bad things are his combat stats and his personal quest

did racter actually have a completion to his story that I just didn't get? we did the job on his old partner's lab while he was away and that seemed to be the end of it, kind of anticlimactic.

Having completed Dragonfall, which are some custom campaigns/scenarios to try?

I kinda skimmed on Racter's dialogue, so I never understood very well what the fuck was I doing on his mission. HK's failure was having too much text.

>Only bad things are his combat stats
How are you fags able to play by intentionally playing as 3 party member and a dead weight?

Even Is0bel can start pulling her own weight soon after she finishes decking

Because it werks. He doesn't tear through everything like Gloria or gibs everything like Eiger but he can manage. Also he has a drone

not for everyone I guess, I actually loved that, even though I spent literally 75% of the game walking around Heoi talking with people. I was also the nerd that sat in Jobasha's book store reading for hours in morrowind though

Racter is understandably bland. He'd actually rather work with whatever improves his robot than actually try, which is what basically happened during the plot

I got a question though, now that I got reminded with that plot. If looting can, for the lack of better word, fuck you over your next runs, how come we were able to steal the Prototype Sniper laser rifle with no repercussions?

*try killing his co-associates

>and his personal quest

No way, his personal mission with Hasenkamp was 10/10.

I meant about the whole runaway girlfriend thing

The whole "don't loot" shit is always under the DM's prerogative, when a plot suits him they usually do some handwaving shit.

If you want an in-game maybe explanation: I'm guessing the safety mechanisms haven't yet been installed or they were disabled for the time being or maybe Racter disabled them himself because it didn't blow up in your faces the moment you touched it.

Oh, right. This bitch. My game bugged out and even though I've pretty much saved his relationship, the game still assumed I fucked it up.

I had a look at it through the editor and turns out some donkey forgot to take out a variable that always fails the quest, so I got the bad conclusion to his story arc no matter what.

>handwaving
>it didn't blow up in your faces the moment you touched it.
Eh, fair enough

Sounds interesting. Is it free?

is there a fix to that?

>female

Yeah, you have to open the dialogue file (via the Editor) where you can finally convince him, and look for the part where it's supposed to set him towards the "good end".

In the trigger section there is a fail state that sets his quest into negatives (like -15 I think), and is the one you need to delete.

>He didn't let Apex take control of Firewing
it is like you dont want to preserve the F-state

he ran away when he realized he pissed off his core audience by saying the Witcher needed more black people.

Jesus, that's Blitz's girlfriend? Poor bastard.

nice get

>we will never have an HD remake of the 1997 Blade Runner game
You guys need to play it right now if you haven't already, it's a legit 10/10.

According to the sourcebooks, the F-State gets fucked over regardless after the Dragonfall events.

Besides, I'd rather not let a fucking murderbot prance around in a Dragon body, while he "perfects" Vauclair's weapon or decides to go Skynet on the Sixth World.

Sounds more like this "core audience" you're talking about is you, and you're the one who's pissed (or triggered as the kids say these days).

Gameplay wise, yeah the dwarf is a bit better.

..but she's as interesting as a wet tissue paper, has no character growth whatsoever and is literally the embodiment of a tumblrina. At least Blitz is fun to have around and his personal mission is top tier.

Apex pls go

>implying AIs won't be the vanguard and shield that protects us against the Horrors

>point and click
>You guys need to """"""""play"""""""" it

I used this this qt as my portrait in HK.

Bruh, the story is fucking amazing, the graphics are incredible for 1997, and the game is never the same on the second playthrough thanks to the fact that it will adjust the story in each new save, and you'll get alternate endings depending on what you find/do, not just a shitty QTE.

I know that the f-state falling is canon, but you can play in non-canon ways you know. Otherwise you also wouldn't play a class other than decker and you wouldn't kill feuerschwinge or join vauclair.

Besides, Apex does keep true to his word of protecting the flux state, seeing how the corporation forces are forced to negotiate after they fall their assault on berlin

I found dragonfall to be better than the other games in the series, even though I slightly prefer the system in Hong Kong better - except for the Matrix-parts, those are waaay better in Dragonfall.

This

High tech, but degenerate culture and general dirtiness. lots of neon.

>story
>graphics
spotted casual cancer.

>mmuh story
normalfag trash.

>doesnt appreciate classic point and click
found neo-Cred Forums

Yeah, but then Apex decides to go all evil scientist and there are implications he could turn against not only the F-State but the Sixth World overall in the end. Letting a sentient killer AI loose in the Matrix is literally the dumbest decision ever IMHO.

I'd rather take my chances with Lofwyr and his corporate cronies. Besides, he apparently leaves the Kreuzbasar alone as a "free sector" according to the German Sourcebook, which is good enough for me.

I'm not good at photoshop, nor could I really found what I was looking for, so I used used Audrans face.

>still wearing janitors clothes
come on, son

found autist.
why you are even still shitposting? Cred Forums is dead.

Nah. You can stealth through HK. Dragonfall and Return's Matrix is the same as the non-Matrix gameplay.

All HK needs is a bit of tweaks to make it so that a high level decker can make the mini-game way more easier and thus less tedious.

>muh Cred Forums culture angst
found the literal 15 year old

are the Horrors unable to manifest in the matrix or something? Because I don't think how a program can stand against things that drive gods mad and eat dragons for breakfast

Ive always wanted to play it. But its not even on GOG.

Using this one, not custom tho.

You guys should succ eachothers diccs tbqhwyf

Matrix is a bit iffy in Shadowrun. By 2070, it's considered by many as an artificial pocket dimension and AIs its version of mini-Gods/ghosts. Since AIs have a vested interest in making sure the Matrix works, they'll most likely help the meatbags against the Horrors.

In any case, Dunky thinks the 6th world is the one that will finally find a way to stop the Horrors.

Just watch a letsplay
youtube.com/watch?v=85XeH2HPnbA

Yeah, racists and MrBTongue like you would love for Polish developers to deny their traditions, but it won't happen.

Thanks for proving my point.

got im

>not getting so used to infiltration you keep wearing janitor clothes all day every day

Someone already posted that one, but eh whatever. Love me some mohawk elves.

Fuck you elves are pure sex

ALL
THOSE
FUCKING
BELTS

that looks more like a slutty steampunk amalgamation or somethink.