Sean Murray

Is he dead?

Other urls found in this thread:

steamdb.info/app/275850/graphs/
videogamer.com/ps4/no_mans_sky/news/sonys_yoshida_criticises_sean_murrays_no_mans_sky_pr_strategy.html
eurogamer.net/articles/2016-09-16-sonys-shuhei-yoshida-on-no-mans-sky
youtube.com/watch?v=D-m09lKtYT4
xkcd.com/1732/
youtube.com/watch?v=rvgBvwfW5Dw
hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/thermo/solact.html
earthobservatory.nasa.gov/Features/GlobalWarming/page3.php
forbes.com/sites/merrillmatthews/2014/04/21/if-the-facts-dont-fit-change-the-facts-how-the-obama-administration-undercuts-public-confidence-in-government-statistics/#14517bb77253
cnsnews.com/news/article/un-proposes-global-taxes-fund-global-challenges-such-climate-change
motherjones.com/environment/2014/09/left-science-gmo-vaccines
skepticalscience.com/satellite-measurements-warming-troposphere.htm
polygon.com/2016/9/16/12941116/no-mans-sky-hype-pr-sony-shuhei-yoshida
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holocaust_denial#Laws_against_Holocaust_denial
google.co.uk/search?q=xkcd infographic&safe=off&biw=1920&bih=1099&tbm=isch
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Probably taking a long vacation after doing fuck all.

fucking liars

I live on the Bahamas, saw Sean on the beach today with a fruity drink in a chair while three girls paddled air into his face with palm leaves

We can only hope

He can't face the disappointment he caused

Basically this. Regardless of all that happened the game still made them a shit load of money. With that much money and such a poor reputation, I'd probably fuck off to the Bahamas and live out the rest of my life carefree too.

>on his private yacht with his nu-male buddies right now, bragging about scamming a bunch of fucking morons

From what I know he has bigger problems with the company who created the algorithm for the world creation suing Hello Games for using it without permission and he's been advised to distance himself from social media.

Don't ask me how I know this.

You don't control me!

How do you know this?!

How do you know that?

How did you acquire this knowledge?

Genicap about to make bank of that shitty patent? It'd be fucking hilarious if this is how the nms saga ends desu.

He is either in hiding or dead. I honestly hope he isn't dead but I didn't buy the game. Maybe he was pressured into making it $60 by Sony? If they funded some of the cost I could see them having a say in what the cost would be.

I'm willing to believe some legal entity has advised them to stay the fuck away from social media i.e. the public.

Given the fallout I would advise not saying anything as people are legitimately pissed that the game did not deliver on things you said. Like, they marketed a chocolate chip cookie that contained no chocolate.

First time I'm rooting for patentholders. But I don't think it will hold up.

>NMS sold 700k on Steam and 500k on PS4 in the US alone
>Sean Murray is now a millionaire
>laughing all the way to the bank while autists on Cred Forums still post angry threads

fucking priceless

RIP

pulling the ol Casey Hudson

He was probably advised by Sony to clamp down and say nothing because that's how corporate deal with criticism. I would expect better from a smaller developer who KNOWS he lied and has delivered a half-baked product.

FOOD ANALOGIES

I know how you know

You're making it up

>what is publisher cut, team cut, production cost, taxes, etc.

he got good money, but he is nowhere near being a millionaire

>Is he dead?

No he's literally living life now that he made millions scamming retards while you continue to shitpost about NMS and look for the next tortanic to shitpost about.

He likely blew his own mind out

t. Sean Murray

And its not a cookie, its actually a cockraoch in a tiny costume

I honestly think he could have scraped the respect back if an apology or an explanation would have been given. This silence is worse than releasing the incomplete game and it's far too late to come out now.

thats 72m. Still after cuts from production and paying everyone I dont think he can get away with a lot of money. Maybe a few mill, enough for a decent life, but no cocaine and hookers.

I'm ordering you to tell me how do you know this

I read this too. It's about using some mathematical formula that you can find on Wikipedia for creating patterns in nature.

NMS easily sold ~ 2 Million copies worldwide including digital which at $ 60 per copy is a revenue of 120 million.

Even if your remove 99% of that there´d still be 1.2 million left.

And then when the money runs out you will be sucking dick for spare change at the bahamas. It's a win-win scenario.

>A whole month since his last tweet

He literally took the money and fled in his new yaht, we wont be see him again until he wasted all the money and feel desperate

>Hi guys I know you havent heard from me in over a year but wow so money people were p+laying, I had to take a very long vacations to calm myself, like mind blown, anyway can you people buy this usless dlc I just relased I havent eaten in 3 days

As is said that´s just Steam and US retail.
Rest of the world retail and PS4 digital will easily add another 800k.

Were talking minimum 2 million copies at $60 each.

>trusting a guy who shows up to an interview with no socks on

They stop being nu-males once they are rich tho

troll harder autist

Literally our guy. He delivered all his promises, and he used to visit /vee/ too.

they stop being white guys?

steamdb.info/app/275850/graphs/
>Players online
>1,475

lol

kek

user.... Sweden is no longer white

"nu male" is just "nigger" for white guys.

His team needs paychecks too.

He's probably in hiding after all those refunds were made.

I like how sean forgot about his game but Cred Forums still cant shut up about it.

no wonder nobody could find someone else

It's our new TORtanic

>From what I know he has bigger problems with the company who created the algorithm for the world creation
A Belgian mathmatician made that algorithm, and he doesn't mind they used it, as a matter of fact, he even applauds it and is very happy that his algorithm is used

lel

Why does Cred Forums keep assuming this guy is dead or depressed? He was the equivalent of a snake oil salesmen and the sales of the game were pretty damn good considering he sold it on a lie. He fed the public bullshit for years and got away with a huge sum of money, you think he really gives a fuck if people are still playing it?

Notch is pretty based. People gave him shit for some of his MC updates but now that he's gone people are realizing how much MC needed him.
But it's too late, he's done working on the game, he's set for life and free to do whatever he wants. Like shittalk retards on twitter, which makes me really happy.

>You'll never scam the goyim and bet set for the rest of your life.

explain in detail why food analogies are bad by definition

Wait. How do you know that?

He's probably dodging legbreakers from Sony who are wicked pissed over all the refunds.

I'd disappear from the Internet too if I had a bunch of memers trying to rustle my jimmies. He's probably wiping his ass with 100 dollar bills anyways so boo hoo

>le refund meme

You know only like 5% of people that bought it actually took the time to refund it right? Stop getting your news from Cred Forums

good. he deserves it.

>Do you have a single shred of evidence to back that up.jpg

He just popped out for some cigarettes, he'll be back any minute now.

>Be feminist
>Only have power over people because I can make them loose their jobs.
>Notch is set for life and don't need to care about his reputation
>try to control him
>calls me cunt
>None of my tactics work

Shut your cunt mouth mate.
We've got enough of those fuckers in Melbourne we don't need any more.

>Image.png
>Not the superior gif

He's probably hard at work on the next disappointment.

Sean will be fine, he made a lot of money from NMS.

I am loving Notch's new found "absolute madman" twitter persona.

Don't worry user I had to shitpost on mobile till I got a pc

>frogposter
>permabanned
why Im not surprised

>Notch
>Know 4 channer that didnt deliver on his promisses and sold all shit and fled to notchxico
>Nu male

He is a jaded asshole

He did remove that tweet though
But it's the notion that he did it in the first place that matters

>Don't ask me how I know this.
Because there were articles written about months ago.
And fucking nothing ever came of it and never will.

hoho good sweet sweet karma fucking him in the ass

>doesn't know how to evade permaban, which means he's a newfag
>frogposter
Why if someone posts some incredibly dumb or newfag shit it's always a frogposter too

>tfw you pirated NMS because broke until the very next day and wanted to see if you'd really like it
>deleted it within two hours because my ship autoparked UNDER a rock and couldn't be moved without exploding it

36/10 game design

He did evade his ban. Phones are so much easier to shitpost from you just turn on airplane mode and get a new ip. Honestly shitposting from a computer is obsolete

No he's just gone silent on social media unlike you fucks that are obsessed with the guy. Maybe you should track him down and give him a hug Cred Forums

Do people actually do that?

>source: my ass

I loved how g raged that he bought that house and they insisted that he shpuld put his money into shares to use it to meaningful thinfs when he is 70

lol

you don't put two billion dollars into fucking shares. even the richest people in the world don't actually have have two billion in fucking cash. the dude is filthy rich and i don't people actually fully understand. he could spend 20 million a year for the rest of his life and still have a a hundred million left over to give to his family

How would you even spend that much? Surely you'd run out of shit to buy before you ran out of money, unless you did something retarded like buy a fleet of aeroplanes

>unless you did something retarded like buy a fleet of aeroplanes
Well yeah people who get rich like this often do retarded shit.

Even then you can easily burn through huge amounts of money with women. A few divorces over the years and you can half your money everytime if youre not covering you ass properly.

>being that rich
>getting married
With that kind of money you could be drowning in hot 18-20 year old fresh pussy, new girls every week. Why anyone would trade that for the risk of a bitter washed-up harpy taking half their shit is beyond me.

On a side note Zuckerberg's wife will probably do this to him in a decade or two.

Yes.

You're a virgin if you think someone would be happy just fucking random idiot twenty somethings their whole life

I never understood why this is a good metric for single player games. For multiplayer it's obvious, but what does it matter how many people are playing a single player game?

he just another meme

OH G

IT'S TRUE

How do you acquire such imaginary

And still a lot of rich people marry instead of fucking fresh pussy.

They want more than just a fuckhole. If youre rich you want someone you can trust and spend time with and means a lot to you. To give you the kind of intimacy friends and hookers cannot give you. That give you children. Naturally you probably try to fuck the maid some day, or the women turns out to be a golddigger. But still you hope youre the one that happens to get the non-rotten girl

There are things called prenups. You can have the girl sign up front saying she's not entitled to your 4 billion. But if you aren't a dick you might agree to a small severance that's like less than 1% of your money after 10 years together but enough for someone to not fall into poverty.

Unless they did something really fucking bad, the kind of thing that usually voids any money they were entitled to with those prenups anyway. The problem isn't people getting married, people get married and convince themselves they'll be together forever and never write up any prenups so that's where "Taking half your shift comes from."

Or if the girl says "If you loved me you wouldn't make me sign that." Tell her to hit the road,

that said be ready for a girl or guy to murder you 5-10 years later if things aren't working out and they're your beneficiary convinced they can get away with murder and get your 4 billion.

If it drops off that fast it means people lost interest though. I mean sure you expect that over a few years from release but you don't want it to drop like a rock

he has better chance at election

basically this

Now that you mention it, the similarities are pretty striking.

There are also retards that beat their wifes and then he pays her to keep quiet. Then after a few beatings she leaves, tells the media she got threatened and given money and then she can get far more money from you.

If you have golddigger lips wrapped around your dick she is either going to suck you dry or chomp on your dick. Either way youre fucked. You just have to pray you have a woman who loves you.

FOOD ANAL

Judges can throw out prenups if they arbitrarily deem them unfair. They're not safe either.

Let's say you didn't buy it, you're curious if it's a good game, biased reviews, both negative and positive everywhere. Then you see EVERYONE stops playing after 2 days, it's a good indicator of game quality.
It's not hard to understand.

Why do people remove tweets?

Literally everything on Twatter is archived, and screenshotted.

It just makes you look like a pussy when you delete a post.

Women can't love. They can briefly be infatuated with a Chad but even that will go eventually.

False equivalency

I wanted to refund, but Steam didn´t let me after 7 hours. Then issued an order to my bank to withdraw the money back to my account. Paypal is now blocked and so is NMS, but at least I got my money back-.

people who get that rich don't get two billion in liquid cash. it's almost impossible to spend it all on accident. someone would have to be ripping you off

lucky you didn't get your steam account locked and banned

mfw when trump is gonna be selected by literal retards and he is going to fuck america really bad

wtf I hate No Mans Sky now

America is fucked either way. Seriously they should build in some kind of none of the above vote. If most of the people vote that the office will just remain empty for 4 years.

probs making a sequel to this revolutionary game, continuing the story

He fucked off to the next procedurally generated planet.

No matter what canidate gets picked, America's fucked.

Honestly our best hope is Hillary winning, croaking early and having Kaine take over. Kinda sad really. Both parties need a metaphorical purge.

What's up, CTR?

>Honestly our best hope is Hillary winning, croaking early and having Kaine take over.
When was the last time that a presidential assassination was the best thing to happen to America?

>When was the last time that a presidential assassination was the best thing to happen to America?
reagan

Kennedy, apparently

>There are people in this country that legitimately don't realize Trump is one of the businessmen that created all the problems - outsourcing, illegal immigrant influxes, corruption - that he claims he is going to fix

>An entire subset of shitposters whose only purpose is telling people Clinton is the literal devil for having shills
>While shilling Trump
Are CTRposters the best meme to come out of this election?

Who better to recruit to fix the problems than a man who knows them so well? Denuvo was made by former scene guys.

but they do it for free oh shill of little knowledge.

That's not a good thing, janitor-kun

No, the best part so far is Hillary putting an article on her website about how a fucking green frog has white supremacist connotations

>politicians open borders, suspend border controls, and enact mass amnesty
>businessmen are to blame for the millions of illegals flooding the country

is this liberal "logic" ?

He figured out how to procedurally generate money.

Fucking shit up as a pirate requires some actual technical skill, which can be channeled into more productive activities. Fucking the economy up as a mogul just requires a lot of money, which he had in spades before he ever even started his business.

Businessmen paid the politicians via "donations" to allow cheap labor in.

>this thread again
Guys it's been 80 years you need to drop this fucking shit
I fucking swear Kahlil needs to ban board culture threads

Trump's issue is more foreign policy. All his domestic shit won't get past Congress, his NATO and nuke shit is dangerous.

I'm going to ask you a serious question shitposter, and I want you to think about it real hard before you answer.

When these illegals come into the country, how do you think they get paid? They work, that's how. Now who do you think pays them for their labor? Who do you think gives them incentive not only to come to America, but to stay here, because they're guaranteed jobs?

Kaine was deified.
The clans tell tales of him.

he scammed his team too

videogamer.com/ps4/no_mans_sky/news/sonys_yoshida_criticises_sean_murrays_no_mans_sky_pr_strategy.html

>Sony is now throwing Sean under the bus to escape blame

What a colossal fuck up

As a game reviewer, I usually review the game by checking if it holds water when judged on 184 specific points that every game should have, No Man's Sky had only 122.5 of them.

eurogamer.net/articles/2016-09-16-sonys-shuhei-yoshida-on-no-mans-sky

>"I understand some of the criticisms especially Sean Murray is getting, because he sounded like he was promising more features in the game from day one.

>"It wasn't a great PR strategy, because he didn't have a PR person helping him, and in the end he is an indie developer. But he says their plan is to continue to develop No Man's Sky features and such, and I'm looking forward to continuing to play the game."

Not even Sony are taking the rap for him.

I've played games way worse. Why this game receives this amount of seething vitriol is mind-boggling.

I delete questions that never got answered because they serve me no purpose.

Still better than the corrupt Illary who is literally stealing from donors. Third party vote seems tempting at this point

He knows the channels to go through to exploit the system and can close them

>finland
That was literally our plan for a nip invasion in WW2

>promise golden mountains
>ledditards, nu-Cred Forumsirgins and 9faggians lap it up as they never felt the burn before from the likes of spore and fable.
>they find out half of the shit they were promised isnt there, and the other half of shit they imagined but never was confirmed wasnt there either
>they start aping out.

If my company doesnt hire them and my competition does? I lose. I HAVE to hire the cheap labor.

You mean wasting your vote? We cannot let Hillary win. Voting for anyone but Trump isn't gonna help

Enough people went for refund that Steam had to put a notice on the NMS store page saying normal refund policies still applied. Probably a lot more than 5%.

S A V A G E
A
V
A
G
E

>Cred Forums is the underage board
>it's filled with high school liberals
makes sense. one day you kids will grow up

If everyone who says it's a wasted vote just voted third party they would win. Fact.

same ;_;

I shatpost and got hammered all the time. Like 50 times. All you do is change 1 number in a setting on the router and I'm unhammered. Nobody is ever banned on this website unless they are retarded or use the ban for a break

>>trusting a guy who shows up to an interview with no socks on
Without trimming his toenails I might add.

Trump ain't politically correct, no eufemisms, he tells it like it is. In the times we live in, that's a rare characteristic, doubly so for politicians. He's right on the money that muslim immigration needs to be halted until shit is figured out, for example.

People hate him because he says truths that they can't say because they lack balls, that's all that there is to it.

I really hope they aren't old enough to vote. Anyome voting for Hillary is out of their fucking mind

still more than starcraft2

No?

this whole numale sky scandal was a storm in a teacup
the real happening is coming

>60$ per copy
When will this meme end.

No they fucking wouldn't. Vote third party next time, this one is too fucking important. Gary and Jill have ZERO chance. If this was 2012 ID say vote libertarian or whatever. But this is the most fucking important election in our history and we could face the same destruction as Europe if we don't get behind Donald Trump.

Go vote brother. What state you live in?

All in hearing is excuses for why it's okay for Trump to screw the hardworking Americans he claims to love so much

Climate change denier though, fuck they are both so fucking bad

>People still don't understand trump.

You think he cares if he doesn't become president? You think his first objective is to be president?

a 30 second ad during prime time costs around 43 million.

He got every major network to talk about him sun up to sun down for a fucking year without paying a cent. and when all of this blows over, nobody will remember about scandals or the dumbfuck shit he said, they'll remember the buzzwords the media has been tossing at them, "Trump college", "Trum Steak", "Trump Vodka", "Trump Towers", Trump, Trump, Trump.

It was never about the position, it was always about the publicity.

when you say "happening", you mean an actual game coming out that delivers on it's promises?

Hello there Reddit!

Nah, he's probably taking a nice, long vacation so he can count his money.

So what if no one's playing anymore? So what if it wasn't critically praised. NMS still sold and still made a profit.

N-no you're wrong! He's the champion white America has been clamoring for! He'll definitely stick it to those dirty Arabs that pay through the nose for his products and keep him rich! C-can't stump him!

Time to get #HumpedByTrump

Don't be an idiot

"Climate change" is a scam, temperatures have not risen according to the UN-propaganda, CO2 is not a pollutant it's a plant nutrient.

Notice how they went from calling it Global Warming to now Sudden Changes in Climate? Or whatever is the new alarmism shock effect name. That's a bunch of fucking UN bureaucrats playing world dictators, demanding small nations in Africa to use Wind power even though it is inefficient, and those nations are rich in coal and oil, most of the times.

>literally has no choice but to hire illegals to remain competitive
>is tired of this, decides to run for prez and try and end it across the board
>"but but YOU hired them too you hypocrite!"
that really corrects my record

K

He's probably rich as fuck living in a comfy little hut in the Caribbean

watch this if you want scientists discussing the global UN fraud
youtube.com/watch?v=D-m09lKtYT4

It's not about "saving the world" at all. It's about power

Do you seriously believe Trump is running out of some fucking moral obligation? If he gave a rat's ass about doing some "good" as president and not some profit he'd have stuck to his guns the FIRST time he tried to run.

barefoot_sean.jpg

So glad people aren't entirely led by the leash on this subjust. Kudos user.

what kind of retard logic is that? maybe the problem he's trying to fix was neither so self evident or imminently reaching a tipping point as it is now, and was not worth the effort or the money spent campaigning at the time? Hillary is leaning towards amnesty for every illegal already, that's millions of new workers instantly appearing on the market above board to compete with americans in all fields, and only encouraging more to come as they will be shown there are NO CONSEQUENCES. And she hasn't even been elected yet. how far do you think she is going to take that over four years?

My country is currently being fucked in the ass and literally unmade as a nation by our cuck of a PM Trudeau running on the same platform and he's half as bad, he at least doesn't start wars.

BAHAHAHAHAHA

is that what shillcitizens actually think?

It won't matter, robots are going to take every single job in 20 years, 1 million people are imployed as drivers in America and self driving cars will obsolete them all

The true shit storm is comming

when I say happening I mean total shitstorm over endless broken promises and terribly buggy and underwhelming "endproduct"

>robots are going to take every single job.
thats not true.
some humans will work in the robot's zoos.

>corrupt the record
>meme

Confirmed for extremely ignorant and stupid, or CTR shill.

There's no other option.

Clearly the CEOs and business owners who face countless fines, potential jail terms and the loss of everything they have worked for if they are caught intentionally hiring illegal workers.

I used to work with coyotes. Illegals get fake IDs that passes mandatory inspections. The ones who don't lose their jobs. The illegals with no IDs don't work for large businesses, they get hired by small farmers and small timers who pick them up in front of Home Depot.

As a software developer and roboticist, I can tell you that 20 years is a very, very generous assumption and humanity's ingenious ability to fuck shit up beyond any comprehension will keep robots from stealing your precious manual labour and customer service jobs for decades to come.

I see anti-intellectualism is still rising about as fast as the earth's temperature.
xkcd.com/1732/

>a leaf
Opinion discarded

Just because someone like Hillary is running doesn't mean you knee-jerk and vote for a retard. He's playing off people's fear instead of actually campaigning and you idiots have fallen for it hook line and sinker. If it weren't for people as retarded as you voting independent wouldn't be seen as a waste and we'd have a chance to elect somebody who isn't an amalgamation of all the worst parts of the big two parties.

Its bullshit
but I believe it

Sean stop, just go back and fix your fucking mess then eat a 12 gauge

within two years he will be married, cucked, and probably divorced, losing copious amounts of money

I saw Sean Murray at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

>beginning a sentence with a conjunction

>he fell for the johnson meme

That cocksucker is as much a libertarian as Hillary is.

Immigration from Mexico is on the negatives more people leaving than coming in, so it's hardly a flood of illegals.

90 days away from collapse for 2 years now, I'm on the edge of my seat here

Wow a glorified MS paint comic showing data with no basis on reality, that sure showed me!

I disagree, stupidity is rising, unlike the temperatures, as seen by your link.

I wonder who this copypasta was originally about

>Trump is playing off people's fear
>Trump
>his opponents are saying he'll start WW3, turn America into a literal fascist state, genocide nonwhites, etc
>and he's the fearmonger because he says illegals are creating unfair competition
oh yeah and the terrorist thing which, totally a spurious claim that, muslims haven't done anything violent recently.

you can't honestly believe that

Happy Games has been caught making reddit accounts and posting in favor of NMS on /r/NoMansSkyTheGame

There was an article about it a while back where a former employee admitted that was his job role

>green energy corporations somehow have more sway then the fucking oil and coal industry
I can never take you people seriously

>Im-fucking-plying Trump hasn't capitalized on all you faggots' fear of being marginalized

And I'm sure you have a [citation] that proves it completely wrong.

The XKCD guy is a turbo autist, you better believe it 's fully sourced and verifiable.

Flying Lotus.

Ryan Gosling

There is a reason why immigration is a lowest common denominator topic that always work on certain kind of voters.

They are emotional dumb fucks who treat narratives as facts.

in popular culture, yes, because of people like you who like feelgood politics

There's still Hondurans, Africans, Guatemalans and Colombians to worry about.

Adam Savage

Joe Biden has said it is a good thing that whites will become a US minority in the near future, and Hillary wants to continue the conditions that will expidite that. White people are going to vote for the candidate that is not literally trying to replace them. nothing fearful about that, the other side has just said straight to the people's faces "you are shit to us and we don't want you, vote for us or you're a racist! :)"

Because the data generated by murikkkan agencies are lying to you and you know better right?

I didn't realize popular culture determined policy

never go full retard

it's why you shitskins will never achieve much

top gek

>believing UN paid research when it was already proven the frauds involved in this entire scam in the e-mail debacle
>people like you keep validating the UN as the supreme authority over all nations
I can never take you people seriously. Read up on what the UN did in Congo and you'll see they're not the cool guys out to save the world, at all. I'll spoonfeed you: youtube.com/watch?v=rvgBvwfW5Dw

What are their citation? Showing a line WOW WE'RE FUCKED doesn't count as evidence.
Solar activity has far more to do with global temperatures than CO2
hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/thermo/solact.html

he already did the marriage and divorce thing before he sold minecraft, i doubt he'll make the same mistake again

>Because the data generated by murikkkan agencies are lying to you
uh, yeah? the Obama administration changed how they calculate a lot of things to make their numbers look good. and it worked; fucking retards like you look at the numbers on Occupy Democrats macros on facebook and consider yourselves more educated than them redneck republicans.

Yes - this is why I fucking hate that team

Climate change deniers make me embarrassed to be human.

>Models predict that Earth will warm between 2 and 6 degrees Celsius in the next century. When global warming has happened at various times in the past two million years, it has taken the planet about 5,000 years to warm 5 degrees. The predicted rate of warming for the next century is at least 20 times faster. This rate of change is extremely unusual.
earthobservatory.nasa.gov/Features/GlobalWarming/page3.php

Of course, rich and powerful people with vested interests in fossil fuels would NEVER lobby governments to try and suppress and ridicule these facts

it's grounds for people to turn it into something to make money with, implying there's no room for greenfaggotry to hold sway is denying reality

mind it only works in western countries, again because of retards like you

I don't give a single fuck about the UN, they've got less power than my left testicle.
The fact that you think they are somehow forcing countries to do anything just makes you look even more retarded

The sources are cited right there at the side of the comic.

Fucking hilarious! Source?

It's a problem of choosing who to believe. One group trusts Corporation.com and another trusts NASA.gov. When it comes to personally non-observable phenomena, I trust no one (oo)

>Solar activity has far more to do with global temperatures than CO2
Gee user it's almost as if you cited a source interested in looking at the science objectively and not pushing either side of a stupid agenda

Here is more narrative as facts

Prove that those data is completely false and off by a significant margin :^)

Also you can shit on the reports all you want but it still don't mean your shitty narrative is right you dumb piece of shit.

BUT BUT THERE ARE 18 GORRILION PLANETS, THE POSSIBILITIES ARE ENDLESS!!!!!!!!!!

This is a picture of Sean Murray's 20th birthday party

the UN exemplifies and is a lesson of the attitudes, means and direction the elites are forcing the world towards - the face of the corporatists who pull the strings, as with EU, which also serves to push the globalist interest

to discount them because of perceived impotence is ignoring the issue and what's being said between the lines and behind the policies

hmm, who should I believe? Huge, immoral, unaccountable corporations, or scientific researchers interested only in the empirical truth?

>I don't give a single fuck about the UN, they've got less power than my left testicle.
LMAO keep believing that.
The UN is behind a lot of the proposed legislation that go through in many nations, and the EU, and that includes the USA. What the UN wants? Open borders all around, it's one of their central points right now, for example.

They also want sweeping legislation over the industry, especially farmers. You see, people raising cows are climate criminals because of this whole swindle, because bovines farting are destroying our world and shit. i'm not making this shit up.

gross feet

>the face of the corporatists who pull the strings
Oh so I guess the coal and oil elites weren't invited

>scientific researchers interested only in the empirical truth?
lol, you mean scientists who have to say what they're told or they'll lose their jobs/grant money

next time you get raped, don't worry the body has all sorts of ways of shutting that down

Why are easy allies so shit

nice one. Fucking rekt.

>scientific researchers interested only in the empirical truth?
It's never that simple.

as if they don't have their hands in both, as if any of this hurts their bottom line

>HURR LOOK AT ME, I AM SKEPTICAL IN EVERYTHING!!!!. NEVERMIND THE BIGGER PICTURE IS THESE FOSSIL FUEL INDUSTRY IS DAMAGING THE PLANET AND IT MAKE SENSE TO INVEST IN ALTERNATIVE ENERGY

forbes.com/sites/merrillmatthews/2014/04/21/if-the-facts-dont-fit-change-the-facts-how-the-obama-administration-undercuts-public-confidence-in-government-statistics/#14517bb77253

is Forbes to fringe and right wing for you? this is just one example, but here's some food for thought; your precious 'undocumented immigrants' are exactly that: undocumented. the system has no idea who they are or how many, it's kind of part of the problem. So how can it be that we have any reliable statistics on them whatsoever? Obviously, we don't. The stats on migration to and from Mexico only cover legal immigration, for this obvious reason. which means the actual problem immigrants, the illegal ones, are completely unaccounted for

this is the issue you run into when you hear what you want to and assume that Trump and his fans are against all immigrants, it simply isn;;t the case and it makes you look stupid when you try to argue against something that nobody said.

Have you forgotten of climategate? Totally meddled "research" funded for achieving certain results, or sometimes even straight out falsifying results all around.

Yeah I'm very aware of the UN agenda that wants to dictate how many cows some fucker in the 3rd world can have, because he's destroying the world with cow farts.

>claim something
>get proven wrong
>b-better sperg out and insult you instead of proving my claim(that has no evidence)

>I AM SILLY

Shit I think he's even stated that he pretty much believes nobody's really into him for anything other than his money at this point. Granted he seemed pretty fucking depressed at the time, so I kinda hope he's gotten past that.

>we have low legal immigration so obviously illegal immigration is not a problem

muh ice caps!
>ice caps are bigger than ever
muh polar bears!
>more polar bears about than ever

but no, there's no agenda

except the problem is china and other sea nations you fucking retarded monkey. you can see china's smog from space and the dump plastic in the ocean by the billions. why don't you go over there and protest? what the west contributes to pollution is relatively minuscule and the methods to reduce pollution are improving. what you're suggesting is economic suicide for little to no global benefit just so you can feel good. go fuck yourself retard

YOU linked the source you stupid nigger, and now you're telling me it's invalid once you realized it goes against your beliefs? Do you have any idea how stupid you sound right now?

>He delivered all his promises
´Still waiting for his "expansions" he promised to the guys who bought his game early.

I bet you feel really, REALLY clever.

Sure man, just like those pundits said in 2013 there would be no more polar bears anymore right? there are tons of examples of climate alarmists pushing their doomsday agenda over and over

Sure is, Playstation called and told me

no agenda at all I swear
cnsnews.com/news/article/un-proposes-global-taxes-fund-global-challenges-such-climate-change

What's the truth then you dumb fuck? That's my point. You don't know. You like to pretend these illegal immigrant is a problem on the basis that THEY SHOULDN'T BE HERE. You dumb ass trumptards think these illegal immigrants should be a priority over everything else when there are more important issues at hand. This is why immigration is a lowest common denominator subject.

What is trump's plan on dealing with the illegal aliens? I highly doubt Trump knows himself.

When did I say you are against all immigrants, it simply isn;;t the case and it makes you look stupid when you try to argue against something that nobody said.

I hope so

>scientists a gorillion years ago made a rough estimation
>because they're 10 years off it must mean that everything they say is wrong
americans surely are the best at mental gymnastics

>super happy with the game
>amazed at the sales

>Throwing him under the bus

How fucking delusional is Cred Forums?

Jesus christ this is the dumbest shit I'm so tired of hearing
>Trump says the basest thing for the lowest common denominator
>WHEEWWWWIE THAT TRUMP TELLS IT LIKE IT IS!
> muslim immigration needs to be halted until shit is figured out
Figure out what exactly? Do you think the FBI and the NSA are just sitting in a room going
"Man what is all this terrorism shit? I can't do this with immigrants here"
We know what's going on. Every suit in D.C. and vaguely educated person in the U.S. has known what's going on and what's going to happen for the last three years, it's the stupid fucks like you that don't pay attention and latch on to the first dumb thing you can understand as "truths"

And no, people hate him because he oversimplifies complex issues into THEY ARE WINNING WE ARE LOSING DEMOCRAT BAD BAD GOVERNMENT BAD BAD

full mad fuck you Kasich should have been the nominee not your meme fuck

>economic suicide

kek, stop listening to those GOP retards

Yeah, I guess all those dead and emaciated polar bears they keep finding are no big deal.

Honestly, it's time to just move on with this shit. I think Sean Murray's a nice guy with a big imagination that wanted to give us the game of the century but quickly realized the technical limitations and had to make serious drawbacks. Not surprising from a guy who's only developed mobile games as experience. It's time to just leave this game to rest.

Got it for 25$ been having a blast so far

>Not realizing this entire Presidential Run was a PR opportunity for Trump.
>Not realizing he doesn't actually give two shits about being president and uses it as a win/win situation.
Either he a) becomes president or b) doesn't and cashes in on the immense media coverage he's banked up this entire time.
I honestly can not believe there are people who actually think he cares about the race at all.
>using his "business ethics" as a reason he would be a good president.
If you actually believe that, you should probably off yourself and retract yourself from the gene pool, because anyone with "business ethics" knows it's about one thing and one thing only. Making the most money for yourself. You're completely delusional if you think he has anyone's interests other than his own to consider.

We're literally stuck between a media mogul 80s business man and a reptilian husk of a woman.

I'll talk the molting reptilian creature over him any day of the week, though. Body double and all.

>Figure out what exactly?
How to stop Islam from being a violent barbaric culture

Tumblr's out of bed early today

>my thread about Scam Man turns into Shillary vs Drumf

Fuck you guys!

>I have never read Coughlin's Catastrophic Failure: Blindfolding America in the Face of Jihad
wew lad

>Kasich
oh no
he's retarded

refer to this The UN globalists love people you, as they say, we need global taxes in here to deal with those terrorists that are raising cattle to feed people all over the world! The fucking nerve. Fucking cow farts destroying our planet.

Nice guy who constantly lies about the game for YEARS? Nah man, he is a legit scammer, if he was anything like you say he is he wouldn't keep on lying like he did. He was pulling the multiplayer lie even after the game launched.

>Three girls

Nice try, almost fell for it.

Are you implying animals don't die of hunger anywhere? Never heard of evolution? Of temporary scarcity of prey? Nature isn't some hippie everyone gets along deal. it's like those people who say anything out of the ordinary has to be blamed on muh global warming, woops I mean climate change

>paddled air into his face
Hahahahaha, have you ever heard of a fan?

3 girls (male)

Trump can't stop that no matter how many memes he spews and you're retarded if you think anything otherwise. It's unamerican to screen legitimate immigrants based solely on race/religion no matter how many justifications you try to attach to it.

>I have no idea what I'm talking about: The post

the deal is that you cannot change their culture, you can simply say no, you're not allowed to come here until we figure this jihad shit your religion has

there's nothing remotely wrong with stopping muslim immigration, their religion has elements of violence in their sources, the koran and the biography of muhammad, the sira, and their traditions, the hadith

You might have a point if there wasn't also a fuckton of other evidence for climate change.

>It's unamerican to screen legitimate immigrants based solely on race/religion
But there's already a precedent

>unamerican to screen legitimate immigrants based solely on race/religion
that's complete bullshit

you couldn't be more unamerican if you tried, you freedom hating anti-american faggot

>climate change
Wait but it wasn't global warming? What is going on now? Global cooling? Cow fart fallout? They need to keep the UN party line nice and simple.

He doesn't give a shit about the disappointment. He's got the money, now he's gone.

>I don't understand the science so I'll just latch onto this inconsequential talking point and won't ever let go

user, may I remind you that you're in court?

They are different things, you impenetrably dense motherfucker. One is a consequence of the other. You figure it out.

It's not as simple as warming and so the name was changed.

How is this hard to follow?

>Unamarican
is that all you got?
>it's a sound idea but I don't like it for reasons that are completely uncompelling to the other side, I'll just use a vague term that will resonate on a superficial level with his sense of patriotism

Name one other country we've entirely rejected immigrants from that we weren't at war with past the year 1900.

>Trumpfag
>Lambasting others for using vague appeals to patriotism

You locked legal american citizens up into camps based solely on their race.
Denying immigration visas based on an ideology is honestly a step back from that

I can't blame him. I would too if I could go barefoot to my interviews and get away with it.

>we weren't at war with
But see, we are at war with islamists.

>we weren't at war with
that's the fucking thing, you mong, you are at war and that's what Trump is saying

nice try moving the goalpost

Yeah, and that was an unjust crime. You're not making a compelling case if that's your precedent

>Sean hasn't tweeted in a month
>Shinobu Igarashi hasn't tweeted in a month

Truly,this is No Man's Sky.

>Trump
>Says some shady stuff sometimes

>Thrillary
>Does shady stuff all of the day bro

I don't like Trump that much but fuck the alternative

Go ahead, just say 99.9999% scientists agree that global warming, climate change whatever it is.

So they can't even pinpoint the name of the issue but I'm supposed to be fully behind the UN's solution that include sweeping legislation and draconian regulation and even global taxes? No thanks

It's more like there's solid proof out there, and I mean satellite data showing no global warming at all, and they decided to change the name of the global problem that needs global, UN-approved solutions.

>Yeah, and that was an unjust crime
Was it? Name someone who was charged with a crime for that

Skyrim still has like 20K

Carter did it with Iran

>he tells it like it is
This is my favorite meme.

beta nu-male SJWs who pander to the lowest common denominator

>This thing goes against all the base ideals that make this nation great
>"Is that it?"
The other side doesn't matter here. It's not a sound idea. Most of the terrorists involved in the Paris attacks and other recent attacks weren't immigrants, they were either born and raised in the country they attacked, or snuck in with fake passports etc.. This "solution" wouldn't have solved anything, it would have just raised tensions and given the illusion of safety, which is arguably even more dangerous.

>So they can't even pinpoint the name of the issue
That isn't the case at all you stupid shit, you're making up a narrative in your mind.

>Global warming is the popularized and well known term
>But as researchers further observe the phenomenon, see there are many other effects beyond just a persistent rise in temperature
>Now use the name climate change to encompass the wider range of symptoms, one of which is global warming

Is that simplified enough for your ape-brain to process?

well yeah
>uses vague appeals to patriotism
>isn't a patriot
exactly the same as atheist posting their WHAT WOULD JESUS DO ABOUT IMMIGRANTS, HUH to try and gotcha conservatives they assume to be christian

>quoting a webcomic for proof
>expecting non-bias in political cartoons
hello

>science is a lie

>being this wilfully obtuse
Typical trump fucktard.
You ever noticed it's only conservatives that are climate change deniers? Ever wonder why that is?

You're not at war with Syria dumbfuck, you're at war with terrorists and you can't magically screen for terrorism.

I can't call Trumpfags patriots. They never cared about America, they care about an illusory, self-serving image of America that only exists in their own minds.

It's a fact-based infographic on a site that is reknowned for them.

>and you can't magically screen for terrorism
Being a muslim is a pretty good sign

but murikkka wants to ruin Syria like how they ruined Iraq and Libya

k

speaking of illusory self serving images of history, we're a nation of immigrants, right? and all immigration is exactly the same, no matter the source or the scale

what ideals are you talking about? because the ideal is that the US is a white, Christian nation of European people as by the constitution

until policy was made in the 60s to stop european immigration and to start pumping in immigrants from the 3rd world, it was recognised - the notion that it's a mixing pot is not even half a century old and it's definitely not American

Am I correct in these assumptions?

No Man's Sky started out as an indie game with just that fairly small team working on it. Had they released it as a $20-$30 indie title, people would've given it some slack and accepted it for what it was

However, when it got picked up by publishers and became a $60 title, people expected far much more out of it than they were capable of and it was a massive disappointment and rip of for that much.

Would you all have hated the game so much if it were $20 on day1 from a purely independent team?

>you can't magically screen for terrorism
No, but you can get pretty damn close.

And the biggest antivacs are democrats. There are retards everywhere.

>Its another thread get turned into a heated political "debate" episode
Here ill save you the remaining 200 posts the thread has left
>Trump sucks
>Hillary sucks
>Rabbit season
>Duck season
>Good thing im neutral party guys!
>Fuck you for being neutral you swine
>Well im DOUBLE neutral party, i dont care what those regular neutral party faggots say
>:^)
>Thread has been pruned or deleted

D-DELETE THIS YOU SHITLORD
FACTS ARE RACIST REEEEE

>because the ideal is that the US is a white, Christian nation of European people as by the constitution
Most of the founding fathers weren't Christian. In fact the constitution very clearly lays out that religion has no place in government.

motherjones.com/environment/2014/09/left-science-gmo-vaccines

>making a narrative
The only one with a narrative is the UN and whoever tows their party line.
>there's a huge warming problem caused by industrialization!
>wait wait.. woops our planet ain't warming, hey guys it's not warming at all sry its just a change in the climate
lmao keep moving them goalposts along with UN globalists and the left, soon it will be global cooling.

>scientists can't be bribed to forge research
>there are ZERO reputable scientists who dispute the so called man-made global warming
don't be naive

Ever noticed the leftards want to jail people for discussing this so called global warming issue? Libtards acting like Stalin, Castro bros, Mao and everyone else, who wouldve thunk

wut

most of them were, separation of Church and State is another matter

>wait wait.. woops our planet ain't warming, hey guys it's not warming at all sry its just a change in the climate
Nice fabricating things I and nobody else have never said.

Last (You) you'll get from me retard.

You forgot the global warming back and forth

By the way

VIDEO GAMES!

I bet you never expected that!

>Ever noticed the leftards want to jail people for discussing this so called global warming issue?
Oy vey. There's nothing wrong with putting people in jail for questioning what we say are facts! The Holocaust happened exactly as we say too, and if you try and research it then you'll go to prison because you should really just trust us you antisemite!

>fact based
Sure, those scary lines spelling doom are great

>whoever tows their party line
>tows

>motherjones

>>>/reddit/

He's got his sales, doesn't need to hype up his sales anymore. Thanks for the $60 goy.

>climate expert Monckton
Haha holy shit you really are an idiot

>he tells it like it is
Is that why he flip flopped on every topic he has been asked about twice? Is that why he never adressed a complex thematic with a complex answer?

He has an opinion on everything, but no idea about anything. Plus he's a tax evading criminal, but that's just about him personally, not him politically.

>i dun believe in anything
>nuttin' is real
>everything is a lie
>i am not naive because i am skeptical of everything

What a waste of space you are

>Is that why he flip flopped on every topic he has been asked about
Yeah not like Hillary. Oh wait.

>Is that why he flip flopped on every topic he has been asked about twice?
bullshit
>Is that why he never adressed a complex thematic with a complex answer?
bullshit
>Plus he's a tax evading criminal, but that's just about him personally, not him politically.
bullshit

you're bigger scum than you pretend Trump is, do you have any self-awareness?

>i believe everything """experts""" tell me
>everything they say is true
>nothing is a lie
>i am not naive because i trust everyone as long as they have (((credentials)))

Yeah, I should listen to Al Gore instead, right?

Call me when one of the UN people, Obama or Hillary start flying on solar powered or wind powered jets, or maybe settle for a less ambitious project, like solely driving a "green" powered car.

>Christopher Monckton
You expect me to believe anything from a fucking Sudoku author that lies about being a member of the House of Lords and engages in libel and censure campaigns against anyone who criticizes his work?

>Obama literally greatest deporterino of all time
>daily reminder Trump was a literal "birther"
Lol, I love the stupid idea that someone can "steal" a job. Employer scum who choose to hire them illegally, knowing they can pay them peanuts and fuck 'em over. I bet you think Reagan was anything other than a bad actor and worse economist, too.

>Mother Jones

I guess that gives me free way to quote sites like Breitbart

The new age medicine bullshit is almost completely a liberal trend. It literally killed Steve Jobs

skepticalscience.com/satellite-measurements-warming-troposphere.htm

Nice try, but the "no change" was found to be a mistake due to drifting satellites.

>like solely driving a "green" powered car.

I'm not sure it would be possible for a "green" engine to move the literal tank Obama goes around in.

It weighs 7 tons.

>bullshit
Trump's own son stated the reason Trump won't release his tax returns it because it will give people too much ammo against him.

How?

Go ahead and try to dispute the holocaust in front of a bunch of legitimate historians :^)

>Yeah, I should listen to Al Gore instead, right?
No? But you should probably be wary of taking anything a man with absolutely no qualifications and is firmly in the pocket of the fossil fuel industries says at face value

No. The food analogy is fitting in this context. Something marketed as if it has something doesn't have thing. Can we not turn the food analogy thing into a meme that's used to dismiss something when the analogy is fine? The shit you want to watch out for is something like
>If I went to a restaurant and ordered...
Or whatever

>I believe in everything they say to me
>skepticism is inherently bad
>I have a desire to look normal so bad I will never question anything
>I would rather hit my mom than to say anything that may be deemed remotely offensive
What a nice little drone you are.

No - you never personally admit fault. That would open him up to liability.

The reality is is that never has to work another day in his life. People that pre-order games are dumbasses that should have just waited until more info is out - shows how gullible gamers are. Good for him.

>Trump apologist at work

It's okay when governments and the UN do it with Al Gore, I suppose.

You know that's not possible because people who question anything about the official story are treated on the same level as pedophiles.
It doesn't matter if it's physically impossible to have killed and cremated that many people within that 6 year span, because it's illegal to investigate it. Literally no other subject is illegal to question.

Yeah, she is terrible, but atleast people don't accuse her of "telling it like it is" when she doesn't.

>bullshit
user, he is a populist as he stands in the book. He gives simple solutions for people that do not really understand the matter and thus they declare him as "their guy" even though he lived in what is basically a pallace his entire life.

>scum
I don't care about his personality, I care about him being an option in an election. Clinton is scum aswell, but atleast she has experience as a politician.

nice attempt at entrapment my friend, but i will not be put in prison for questioning history

If they were capable of it they'd go and do it. But they can't because they're afraid of putting their "radical ideas" up to scrutiny so they just repeat it at each other endlessly in their safe little hugbox.

user, every single scientist in the world will tell you climate change is real. There are debates about the intensity, sure, but just straight up denying climate change is downright comical.

>Clinton is scum aswell, but atleast she has experience as a politician.

because politicians are some sort of super-humans with a profound understanding of this world that us plebs simply cannot measure up to

>wanted to turn this into a shitposting about Star Citizen thread but Cred Forums vs facebook dominated
oh well

The only part that's even slightly in question is the "tax evading criminal" bit, but if you think that's not the most likely scenario, you need to get your head checked. He's the biggest pancaking flipflop since Kerry ran.

>the facts don't back me up so I'll just divert the topic

>atleast she has experience as a politician.
>decades of corruption and lies and instigating wars means experience so that means she's better
I hope you're not fucking serious.
>deleted emails? clinton foundation? never heard of them :^) they're not even a big deal you shitlord did you know trump is a RACIST???

Notch is getting into PewDiePie vibes

literally too much money to care for opinions, or follow the jewnorm

he said it will shift media narrative and give them a go to spin negative narratives while ignoring what he's actually doing on his campaign run, he called it a bad strategy

nothing about giving legitimate "ammo"

>people go to prison for historical research about the holocaust
Jesus Christ, how deep are you up Cred Forums's ass? You do know it is all intended as fun and memes, right?

Nice excuses, cowards. I thought you were all about gearing up for that race war of yours, but you're not even brave enough to ask questions outside of a safe space? You're worthless.

user, do you believe that bees can fly without God using his magic power to lift their little bodies? I once read that it's impossible for bees to fly.

At some point I did actually see a scientific paper explaining how bees fly, but I guess if I wanted I could just assume the scientific paper was wrong and continue assuming it's just impossible for a bee to be airborne under its own power.

America is fucked because people like trump and hillary keep destroying any reason for american youth to actually support this country

and thank yahweh for that, dealing with delusional cuck citizens is more of a fucking headache than meme political discussions on a video game board

>watch me be skeptical of everything and end up having no real opinion on anything
>everyone who believe in anything is a drone
>fuck evaluating information what it is, everything is a lie

Waste of space

Trumpfags were arguing earlier in this very thread Trump was best qualified to fix the nation because he had experience in causing the problems it faces. So yes apparently experience matters.

I kind of respect how Pewdiepie outright bashes Youtube these days. It really has become an awful platform and it's nice to know that the guy who they've crammed down our throats non-stop whether he was quality entertainment or not is now using that to flat out tell his audiences that there's a problem with the way Youtube does things.

Is it even possible to move a normal weight car with so called "green" energy?

You see, they want you to get fucked, meanwhile Obama went on a trip on his CO2 producing jet all over the place warning against the dangers of global warming.
You think Obama, Al Gore, Hillary or any bureaucrat is going to make sacrifices for the sake of the planet? No they want your money to do it, that's pretty easy, I can help the entire world if I thought I was entitled to taking everyone's else money or worse, their freedom to do business.

Doesn't anyone see how this fucking thing is a bad joke? A completely phony cause to get more power, that's all there is to it.

If you don't vote Trump you're an ati-American communist. Only he can save the world from leftism once and for all. We need brownshirts in the street and the media destroyed. We need to bomb those fucking ISIS shitheads before they nuke us. We need to end government regulation.

Are you now debating that everyone could do any job because we're all just humans anyway? Are you larguing against the very idea of qualification being a thing? Doesn't Cred Forums normally mock people who believe in equality?

Scummy politicians are more effective at getting things done than "honest" politicians.

It might not be the stuff YOU want them getting done, but I'd say a president that's actually capable of effecting change in the country is better than one that cannot do so.

>anyone remotely skeptical of anything is a waste of space
>fuck evaluating information what it is, everything i read on motherjones is true

>Is it even possible to move a normal weight car with so called "green" energy?
Uh, yes? It's called an electric motor and a battery

>We need to end government regulation
But destroying the media and screening immigrants IS government regulation

He might of committed sudoku

polygon.com/2016/9/16/12941116/no-mans-sky-hype-pr-sony-shuhei-yoshida

>>deleted emails? clinton foundation? never heard of them :^) they're not even a big deal you shitlord did you know trump is a RACIST???
Why are you putting words in my mouth? Are you hard-wired to debate arguments I did not even make?

So where are these scientific papers explaining how the nazis defied physics and killed a person every 30 seconds, and managed to dispose of the bodies within such a tight time frame when it takes several hours to cremate a corpse?
Are there scientific papers explaining why nazis spent money and time gathering jews into these camps when they were just going to kill them?
How about papers that talk about why it was conveniently only Soviet-inspected camps that turned out to be death camps?

Electric motors are charged from the same fossil fuel power plants your house is powered by, retard.

historical research is literally against the law in much of the western world though. 'legitimate' history on the matter is defined specifically as looking at the events leading to it and the the ramifications afterwards, any original research into events themselves, challenging the established facts is termed 'denial', even if you're merely disputing minutia like the number of deaths at each camp or the method of execution.

glad you've got a boogeyman to blame for all the hate facts you come across on Cred Forums though

>everyone who disagrees with me is a meme nazi stormnigger

are you okay with putting people in prison for questioning history?

Eat shit you excusing making losers :^)

Go spend the rest of your pathetic meme spouting life crying about jews

So Monckton is not approved to talk about the issue, but was Al Gore? Because I do remember the mainstream media touting him as some sort of expert, the pundit of the pundits on the issue. Is the truth something only obtainable by people with a certificate? Is it like a cult or something?

My house is powered by solar panels and a wind turbine, retard. It also has batteries

Those things are relevant to her """"experience"""" as a politician.

snakeoil scam artist salesmen haha you all got scammed

I work in the trades and ill be the first to say illegals are super hard working and will go out on a limb for you for anything.
Now for all the white opiate addict fuckboys who think they can smoke dope all day and do fuck all is where i lose my shit.

I wish my boss would hire more of em.

The country is long overdue for another recession (these things go in waves). It will not matter who becomes president.

Though realistically it's going to be Hillary, because she is targeting moderates. I honestly don't care though.

Are you now arguing for Clinton or Trump? I honestly cannot tell.

Stealing money while dying sure are some skills I want in my Latin American politicians

Not in America, it isn't.

It's borderline illegal to erect a wind turbine here.

And if you did manage to put one up, rednecks would come and tear it down like they did in my city.

They really aren't. Scummy politicians are good at obstructing laws that would inhibit their corruption and they're good at misappropriating funding or powers. They don't "get shit done" so much as they benefit themselves and their friends and then get a nice, sinecure job at their best bud's company if they ever get ousted.

>Are you now debating that everyone could do any job because we're all just humans anyway?

no, i'm saying the nebulous "qualifications" that the media keeps harping on about are fucking meaningless. apparently decades spent supporting wars across the globe somehow translate into anything other than eight more years of it.

>obstinately pretends a major title doesn't exist
>calls others delusional

>Are there scientific papers explaining why nazis spent money and time gathering jews into these camps when they were just going to kill them?
Slave labor, dumbass. Kill everyone who can't work then work the rest until they die. Very useful for a nation planning a war against Russia, whose greatest advantage is huge amounts of expendable manpower.

>How about papers that talk about why it was conveniently only Soviet-inspected camps that turned out to be death camps?
If true this interests me. Going to research further

>Not in America
Thankfully I don't live there

you mean those electric cars that can't even be produced without enormous government financing?

Does Obama move around with an electric car? Even if he did, you just shifted the focus to the country's means of generating energy, and all countries aren't 100% green energy, because that shit is not sustainable at all.

Trump can't actually get anything done. He doesn't have enough money to pressure people into doing what he wants, and he has zero respect amongst other important politicians.

Republicans are sort-of "supporting" him sometimes but that's only because they basically have to.

The common folk might support him, but that doesn't mean shit. The common folk don't fucking matter and never have.

I don't know if anything will come of it but you're fucking retarded if you think any case that goes to court gets handled quickly.

they're sound, visual and environment polluting monstrosities, be thankful

horseshit, the government subsidizes massachussetts based meme energy companies all the time who spend millions on wind turbines in hawaii that set fire after a few months

>you mean those electric cars that can't even be produced without enormous government financing?
Are you implying that the normal car industry doesn't get government rebates and tax deductions?

You wouldn't use the word retard the way you did if you didn't grow up and learn English in America.

"Uh, yes?"

Also not a word structure you could put together unless you learned English here.

Nice try, fuckfag.

But what you are typing out here is just wrong. Factually wrong.

Nice job putting words in my mouth Cred Forums. You're not going to guilt me into feeling bad. I never said people should be jailed for dissent, because I don't believe that. But if you're so concerned about this shit then STAND UP FOR YOURSELF and quit bitching about it on an Indonesian goat breeding imageboard

>He doesn't have enough money to pressure people into doing what he wants
do you really think that's how the government works? lobbying goes the other way; companies pay big money to them to get changes they want

So the nazis were going to kill off their primary labor force during the biggest war in history, when they were facing enemies on all sides? You also forgot to explain how they killed and cremated that many people in such a short time frame in defiance of physics.

What? America isn't the only country in the world where people learn english, fuckhead

Do you not know who Monckton is? Look him up before you rabidly defend him, dumbass, the guy is a mong and a laughingstock.

>kasich
>the (((soros))) funded gop candidate
LOVING
EVERY
LAUGH

Hilary is so corrupt though shes probably alerady won. Might as well just kick back and watch it all burn.

You could be given quotes directly from the Nuremberg trails and it could easily be explained how a lot of people would be killed when all the elderly and children are being sent to the "showers" en mass. They initially started off by lining people up and shooting them in the backs in front of shallow graves, but they switched to gas when they realized what a draining impact it was having on the psyche of the soldiers.

But I honestly doubt you really care about any of this because all your friends are neo-Nazis and if you quit denying the Holocaust your "friends" would beat you senseless.

geez oh man

I don't know where you live and what wind turbines you have, but I live literally near hundreds of them and I have never heard them at all.

>environment polluting
I don't think coal power plants are that much better.

>those damn scientists keeping their science to themselves in their exclusive club

There's documented torture of captured nazis before they gave their statements at the Nuremburg Trials.

Then why the fuck are you arguing for American politics.

Cite it.

>I'll take the living, (debatable) breathing, (also debatable) personification of political corruption over a meanie mcmeanie pants

I'm not. I'm talking about global warming. Note the "global" part

>It's a fact-based infographic on a site that is reknowned for them.
We are obviously living in different realities.

>snarky comments the cartoon
>fact-based infographic

Because Canadian and yuropoor shitposters infest Cred Forums and have become smitten with Trump

This. America can only be great again with him to end liberalism, the greatest cancer in human history. If Shillary wins we'll be the USSR in months overrun with illegals in her crusade against the white race.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holocaust_denial#Laws_against_Holocaust_denial

Bring that shit to a legitimate historian you Cred Forumscuck.

>No Man's Sky is such a disaster that Nature itself is suing Hello Games
God damn.

Nothing there says research on the topic is illegal though.

Please post the "I am trans, gib money plox" one.

>the greatest cancer in human history
You would literally be a serf or tradesman that keeps none of his own profits without liberalism.

>you can't magically screen for terrorism
Considering Muslims constitute 95+% of terrorists, banning them is a pretty good start, not to mention that screening doesn't work as you say, blocking off the source is the next logical step.

I cant fucking believe how a shitty game like this sold so well.

It just proves that you can have the shittiest game, with the right PR you can make a shitload of money.

Is this a meme or is this actually, literally, how Trump supporters think?

>I'd say a president that's actually capable of effecting change in the country is better than one that cannot do so.
Sounds like want a dictator. I suggest you move to Russia.

Oh okay. So the hidden conspiracy of the Jews that has lasted for half a century is totally plausible to you. It's a conspiracy that has spread both East and West and has never been uncovered by people of repute.

However, the conspiracy where a leader of a country who openly hates Jews commits to a genocide of the Jews is totally implausible. And all the corroboration, photographs, and clear revelations about this conspiracy is doctored or faked via torture.

Yet you still openly hate Jews and talk about killing the Jews, and somehow you're going to persuade people that the Nazis didn't really try to genocide all the Jews.

I don't understand why Neo-Nazis deny the halocaust. Is it an incredibly retarded PR move? "No no, we WANTED to kill the Jews but there's no way we actually succeeded as well as the Jews said we did."

What the fuck am I reading.

t. commie nu-male liberal

Is your wife's son in good health?

I am starting to think that maybe Trump is the better choice in the long term.

Sure, in the short term he will fuck everything up, but in the long term America has to pull a complete restart once everything is destroyed. Kinda like Germany after WW2.

Im kinda amazed that it didn't blow out of proportion when he said "Jävla neger" a few years ago.

Jävla neger = Fucking negro.

I don't have one. But my daughter that has my beautiful green eyes and weird toe thumbs is doing just fine, thanks.

>The common folk might support him, but that doesn't mean shit. The common folk don't fucking matter and never have.

please keep this attitude up, historically it's never ended well for you

MEMES
E
M
E
S

>Sure, in the short term he will fuck everything up
cuck shill CTR faggot fuck off

It doesn't what your opinion is,

Trump will do no such thing.

Nice buzzwords.

>Yet you still openly hate Jews and talk about killing the Jews
I did neither of those things. I don't hate the Jews. I just don't believe things happened as we're being told, because the facts don't match up.
>the conspiracy where a leader of a country who openly hates Jews commits to a genocide of the Jews is totally implausible
I also never said it's implausible. I didn't even say he never tried to kill Jews. I only said it's physically impossible for genocide on that level to have occurred in such a short time frame and have left no evidence.
>has never been uncovered by people of repute
Because any denial of the official story means you're not longer reputable. Obviously anyone who questions it MUST be crazy because it totally happened just like I learned in high school.

The memes, Jack!

People were lied to. They had no idea how boring this game could get

>left no evidence.
Well, that's the thing, there is evidence.

Nah, the money probably set him up for life.

He just has no reason to show his face (and ruined reputation) on the angry mean cis-scum Internet anymore.

I'm implying the electric car was funded by the government, you can't make a financially viable electric car, it's a pipe dream.

Okay, but I'm just saying that it's like your campaigning for my most retarded of both worlds.

Like, on the one hand you'll accept that an attempted genocide did occur, and that's still morally repugnant. Doing your best to kill an entire race of people is still trying to kill an entire race of people. But on the other hand, you want to insist the Nazis totally bungled it and weren't really very efficient about the genocide, so in a way you're arguing that the Nazis were kind of losers about the whole thing and their competency was widely exaggerated by the enemies.

So what you're saying is that Nazis were ethically stunted retards who were way less competent and dangerous than history has been giving them credit for?

and yet, all research that finds significant differences to the established story end up being labeled denial and are frequently prosecuted, as many cited examples in the article show.

Show it to me. Because the only evidence around is the testimony of tortured prisoners and photos that can be proven to be doctored and/or be proven to have been of different events. I find it amazing that it's been shown to have been physically impossible to murder and cremate that many people, and nobody sees an issue with that.

>you want to insist the Nazis totally bungled it and weren't really very efficient about the genocide
But people are simultaneously saying they carried out the most efficient mass murder in the history of the world, and also managed to leave millions of survivors because they wanted slave labor. Which one is it?

Are there any mods watching?
could you please ban me for like 3 days?
I need to focus on a project and not shitpost on Cred Forums

thx.

>Which one is it?
They're not mutually exclusive.

tried to get a refund but i had played too many hours

>derp, some methods of electricity generation cause carbon emissions so we might as well just keep using combustion engines and cause even more pollution
>I'll just ignore the fact that some countries are exceeding their energy demands using renewable energy alone, and that fossil fuels are rapidly being depleted, a herpity derp

Yes, the history indicates that they really did round up a huge number of people and systematically murder them.

But that's not what you're saying. You're saying the Nazis wanted to be that cruel and evil, but they weren't smart enough to pull it off and everyone should stop acting like they could have really done it.

Do you get me? This is your argument. As a holocaust denier, you're saying the Nazis did want to be as evil as history depicts them, but for some reason you think that history is lying and the Nazis were losers who couldn't pull it off even with the resources at their disposal.

>As a holocaust denier, you're saying the Nazis did want to be as evil as history depicts them
I didn't say that either. There's documentation of swimming pools, sports teams, and prisoner orchestras.

So are you trying to argue that the death camps were actually just kind of harsh day spas, and all of talk the top Nazi leaders made about the "final solution" and "destroying the Jews" was empty rhetoric?

If things were so cushy why were they rounded up at all?

google.co.uk/search?q=xkcd infographic&safe=off&biw=1920&bih=1099&tbm=isch

Again, those things only come from testimony at the Nuremberg Trials, of which there is documented torture to secure that testimony.

Because just after WW1, Jews led a revolt to try and install communism in the weakened Germany. Before WW2, Hitler had created programs to deport Jews and even pay them to get out. With the war, he needed them rounded up for the same reasons America had their ethnic Japanese citizens rounded into camps.

>nd even pay them to get out. With the war, he needed them rounded up for the same reasons America had their ethnic Japanese citizens rounded into camps.
Then why did he also round up gypsies, homosexuals and the mentally unwell?

>there are people
>in this very thread
>who don't believe in climate change
>b-b-but the republicans and papa oil told me everything was alright there's no way they would lie to me!

Who was it who burned down the Reichstag, user? Was it the Commies or the Jews? Or a Commie Jew. I don't remember because the specifics of that event were so oddly strange and the person the Nazis arrested was a mentally handicapped guy who didn't seem to know what was going on.

Some people say the Nazis created a little bit of propaganda about the Jews and the Communists. Just a little bit of it. A tiny, small, wafer-thin amount. And sometimes. Maybe sometimes, just a teensey amount, the Nazis might have lied.

Reagan
Too bad it didn't work

>I'll just attack the messenger and not the message

so what you're saying is that all testimony of the Holocaust from those who were a part of it is lies

The death camps where people died were actually kind of nice

and the "final solution" was just a plan for mass deportation and population control?

hah, my nigga you funny

>gypsies
If you've ever been around gypsies, you would know the answer to that that.
>homosexuals and the mentally unwell
That's redundant, because at the time homosexuality was treated as a mental disorder. At the time, mentally unfit people also weren't treated very nicely, and Hitler needed some labor.
>Was it the Commies or the Jews? Or a Commie Jew.
Communists in Germany at that time -were- Jewish.

>"it doesn't make sense to block Syrians"
>logically prove it does
>"I-it doesn't matter anyway"
Nice

Probably among the same reasons he chose to control Europe, invade the Soviets, attack 'Muirka and burn/rewrite history down to even biblical texts. Power and persuasion turned a little failed artist and WW1 underdog into a control-freak lunatic.

Also IIRC those jews attacked only one town and were contained rather quickly.

>Communists in Germany at that time -were- Jewish.
Why was that a perquisite? Seems like limiting your political demo.

Good argument.
What are you saying? Are you also going to wonder why being muslims is a "perquisite" for being a terrorist in the modern day?

>data proves you wrong
>WELL OBVIOUSLY OBONGO IS FUDGING THE DATA DON'T ASK ME HOW I KNOW THAT THOUGH

You can just look at any data you don't like and call it fudged

I don't know, user. You're the political, theological, and historical expert in this thread. Tell me why the Jews would support Communism and not a theology or something.

arguing reality with someone denying reality isn't possible. I'm just laughing at you my nigga

>an opinion piece
>better than actual data
>forcibly disabled my adblock
Fuck off

Probably because Jews are oligarchic and xenophobic as fuck, plus high ranking members of the communist party had wealth that makes American wealth disparity look like a socialist utopia

>delivers on it's promises
user please.

Yes they have a working mini-persistent universe but it's nowhere near delivering on its promises.

>Seeing data as more valuable than opinion is suddenly become a "highschool liberal"
I bet you'll call me CTR too

I just wanted to laugh at No Mans Sky

Fuck you faggots

Just go to your average Cred Forums thread
Remember when OBONGO was going to turn us into the next USSR?

That's weird because there were a couple Jewish kids at my school and they weren't very oligarchic or xenophobic. Was this a regional thing? Maybe an era? Or do you figure the kids at my school were hiding their true intentions along with the secret bag of Jew gold they keep tied around their necks.

user, I'm getting bored talking to you about how history has ganged up on poor, misunderstood Hitler.

Are their other conspiracies? Like aliens or anything cool?

>here's a youtube video that disproves all of this data!
How many of the scientists in that video are climatologists?

And look how germany turned out...

They're not "thinking" per se, just parroting things they've heard other people say. The problem is that the people they rote learned this behaviour from were not being serious.

Cred Forums really is reddit huh?

Nah, it used to be Cred Forums 2.0 just a few months ago but it seems like the pendulum is finally swinging backwards again for Cred Forums.

This place used to be pretty liberal, but then the public mainstream got liberal and Cred Forums needed to be contrarian, so the place became conservative (or atleast awkwardly pretended to be), and now that conservatism is growing stronger in the mainstream again Cred Forums slowly but surely shifts towards liberalism again.

I went to a restaurant and ordered video games but all I got was a shitty food analogy

One of the strongest economies in the world, yeah.

Huh?

>watch mainstream news
>surprised that intelligent people disagree with you

Really makes you think, huh?

This makes me unreasonably angry. Thank you for the information.

Not true, of everyone voted third party the electoral college would still vote in one of the parties that lines it's pockets

What's there to huh about? Remember shit like chanology? This place used to be so left it's not even funny. Sure, there was casual racism, but it was more like some third grader snickering at "lol niggers", not an entire board having a response ready with half a dozen links proving the superiority of kaukasians over niggers.

The duck you mean a few mill is all you need. Shut you can do the same in south America for a couple thousand

>Christopher Monckton
>Daily fucking Caller

>I know some "x" personally and this invalidates the entirety of "x" actions and statistics related to them
Bet you didn't know that it's almost impossible to immigrate to Israel if you're non-Jewish, and that those that do make it through are sterilized without knowing.