What's the fastest you ever dropped a game?

What's the fastest you ever dropped a game?

9.8 m/s^2

that's acceleration, not speed

that's a unit of acceleration. not speed.

I want to say New Yoshi's Island, but I'm sure there's other games I dropped faster. 100% the first world and was bored the entire time, plus the music is fucking stupid.

His joke was not very good but you could at least try to get it.

Worms Open Warfare on DS.

Played one game, threw away the card.

Undertale

This

persona 4 golden

-∞

squid said speed

>Starfox Adventure

I really try to give it a fair chance, I couldn't play it for more than 10 minutes.

>want to play some good strategy
>buy the new Anno on Steam
>after I install the game it starts Uplay
>refund
I think that was the fastest

2nd fastest was when I bought FFXIII on Steam and after launching the game a nigger showed up in the first cutscene. Also refunded.

_ ____ __ ____ ____ _____

I give every game I pirate 10 minutes to show me a queer or poc character. The ones that do, I buy.

Played about 30 minutes of Bioshock. Could not see what all the fuss was about.

Literally smash bros 4. I think it was... 30 seconds or so. You can't do anything in that game.

I dont remember how long it was, but the only game i remember dropping was P3 after the first full moon because i couldn't stand the party AI mechanic.

MARIN KARIN
I liked P3 but damn the party AI caused some moments.

>People actually think Callie is better than Marie
>They're allowed to continue posting in the same threads as people with good taste
What's your excuse?

get a girlfriend you pathetic virgin

get one yourself, faggot.

stalker, i went in, got spooked, and uninstalled

>play dota 1 for a while
>swap to LoL
>its literally the dumbed down version of a half a decade older game
>swap to HoN after a single day of LoL
How anyone still plays this I don't understand.

i remember dropping xenogears shortly after the mech boss in the mountains though i dont remember why.

Life at about 14.

Star Fox 0. Took about an hour.

>ripped dress
Muh.

Destiny, absolute grindy garbage.

I think it was Rage.
It had a splash screen that said "Press enter" to get to the main menu after the initial loading screens.
I knew right then and there it would be a shitty console shooter port and alt+f4'd right outta there.

I usually don't drop games, at least not quickly. I'm always very lenient at first, because some games pick up part way through. I also like challenging old NES games, like Castlevania 2, Zelda 2, etc. I try to appreciate what the devs were trying to do, even if it doesn't turn out well in execution. For me to drop a game, it basically has to be utter dog shit.

I bet you don't even pirate games

As soon as i bought it i dropped it on the ground

Mass Effect 3.
After 15 minutes, 10 of which were probably cutscenes.
And I finished 1 and 2 several times.

Your mom

Elite Dangerous. The gameplay videos looked good, and I'm all about exploration and gathering with some PvP. Bought it, downloaded it, installed, and tried to play the tutorial.

>Tutorial, in game, sends you to a youtube video about how to control the ship
>First tutorial is basic movement
>After a few minutes of checking and rechecking key binds and changing control schemes, get able to move the ship
>Supposed to be realistic, but just moves like ass
>Reset, try a few more times
>Refund
>Total play time: 28 minutes, most of that was looking up controls in the tutorial, the rest trying to move in the tutorial, not even playing the fucking game

I stopped playing Crysis 2 pretty damn fast.

Rage, Dragon's Dogma, Elder Scrolls Online, Farcry Primal. Played each for less than 5 hours and never touched them again, hated them all for various reasons.

>Farcry Primal
>Basically a mod
>At full retail price

>2nd fastest was when I bought FFXIII on Steam and after launching the game a nigger showed up in the first cutscene. Also refunded.
How triggered do you have to be?

I can wholeheartedly understand (and I agree) it's stupid when horribly forced like in Watch Dogs 2, but really, refunding a game because you saw a black person?

>hated Dragon's Dogma
You shitter.

Yeah, its one of those games that its obvious that it was built around using a flight stick to play.

>basically a mod
Not even. It was literally a step back from Farcry 4 in every conceivable way. Farcry 4 was great, it had a great world to explore, a ton of fun weapons, and a decent progression system. Farcry Primal was just a straight-up worse version of ARK: Survival Evolved. Shitty spears, bows and clubs (not the huge selection of guns in 4), a stale as fuck map, and shitty progression. The only fun thing was riding tigers.

This. Reached level 20 in about a week after launch and literally haven't touched it once since then.

Now I look at people who are staring down $300 of DLC that is basically mandatory and I just fucking laugh. I fell for the hype and Bungie got my $60, but they'll never get anything more from me ever again. If Destiny is the future of video games, I'll just take up something less boring. Like crochet.

Dead Island Riptide

I loved Dead Island but the DLC was so fucking bad compared to the basegame

The combat was stupid and turned me off to the entire game. Plus it looked like shit compared to its contemporaries. To this day I'll never understand why this game is hailed as a masterpiece.

this

""""realistic"""" flight, crippling yaw movement for no reason in space

I'm with I went into the game with the most open mind I could muster. I wanted to like it so badly, but the combat fucking sucks and the story is JRPG garbage. I think I've started it 3 times (original, Dark Arisen, then 1.5 hours on Steam ending with a refund) and I just. Can't. Get. Into it.

>The combat was stupid
Christ. I bet you didn't even unlock more moves for whatever vocation you chose.

>it gets better 20 hours in

You're not fooling us this time, weebo.

The story gets much better towards the "end". As for the combat, you either suck or didn't give it enough time.

It has nothing to do with unlocking more moves. The combat was just stupid IMO. It wasn't fun for me in the slightest.

I don't consider myself a weeb. I hate most anime.

Anyway, it really does improve once you hit Gran Soren. Getting up to that takes like an hour or two.

>just stupid
How? You're not explaining.

>Two party members wait on a boss fight
WHAT ARE YOU FUCKING DOING? Why do I have to go into a menu to direct you to hit the fucking boss?

>you don't like the combat you must be bad
I love this defense that DD fanboys use. I had no problem with the game; the few hours I played I breezed through. But the combat was just stupid. Worse than pretty much any other RPG except shitters like Skyrim. I was some kind of warrior or whatever, and I could just spam this dumb looking fire strike attack over and over, it looked so ridiculous, like I was watching an anime fight.

Don't know about all time, but I know recently
>Start game up
>Realize it has no deep game mechanics and does not allow for roleplaying if you want to live
Must have taken me 10 minutes maximum before i uninstalled

Not him but it took like 30 min or less to get new moves for you vocation (I'm pretty sure after the first boss in the second town)
Only thing I hate about DD is that there's no multiplayer which is fucking important in this kind of game (especially since IA is gargabe tier)

I dropped DD because I only wanted to use some coop skills like the "Jump shield" but IA is beyond stupid

>it gets better later

I actually like DD but you can't deny that this is a piss-poor argument.

>I could just spam this dumb looking fire strike attack over and over
No, you chose to keep using that move. You're never forced to use one move repeatedly without variation.

People with ADD shouldn't try to play RPGs.

The balance in Dragon's Dogma is absolute trash.
I ended up just using this one greatsword because apparently it's the best shit until NG+.

>Play a few matches of Halo 5
>notbad/10
>discover lootbox mechanic
>full refund

took about an hour

ffx-2 after about 15 minutes

I'm told the combat system gets pretty good, but I just couldn't handle the opening. Everything about it was a terrible mess.

The first Witcher game. Installed, started, saw the combat animations.
Instead of a witcher, I became an uninstall wizard.

If any game doesn't captivate you from the start, it has already failed.

There's been a fuckton of Steam games I've installed and opened a few times, but never serious had the intent to play, just kinda entertaining the idea of giving them a shot when I'm super bored.

I'd say for games that I had the intent to actually play, probably DeS and DaS. Once I got a feel for how it played and how everything worked, I no longer wanted to continue.

Skyrim combat is good you faglord

Unless you got that greatsword from the Everfall, I seriously fucking doubt that.

They got the joke. It's just that, on top of being unfunny, it's also inaccurate.

Well, the worms game was probably 10 mins.

The gist of the plot is on the fucking game's case. If you weren't interested in the premise, you shouldn't have started playing it at all.

Haha took me till 23.

>skyrim combat
>good

u wot m8?

No Mans Sky
a few hours in, and I was bored as shit and honestly could not see any reason to keep playing.
Worst $60 I ever

>Steam
You're right, that's a mistake.

i just rescued the loli in dishonored when i uninstalled

The only one I can remember is Persona 3. I couldn't get past those three hands in the dungeon and gave up.
It's not like I didn't grind or anything, so I dunno what the fuck was wrong

>TFw FF X-2 arguably has one of the best RPG battle systems of all time, let alone FF battle systems
>Everything besides the gameplay is absolute garbage

107 minutes
Tomb Raider 2013

Does it look any better than the original?

So you beat the entire game?

100% Orange Juice. I don't even like anime that much, but I was hoping for something like Mario Party or a good board game. It's not even like that, it's 100% RNG, plus an RPG grind. It's literally everything I hate in a video game.

If that's your style, you'd love it. I don't. DOROPPUDO...

undertale, salt, lords of the fallen, dishonored, killing floor 2, darkness 2, from dust, csgo, hotline miami 2, final fantasy 14
all less than one hour played
special mention to quantum conundrum, with 2 mintues played

>Dropping Hotline Miami 2 early on
If someone dropped it like 75% of the way id understand but there's literally no reason to drop it that early

DaS3. An hour at absolute most. It's fucking terrible, and I knew it after just an hour or so.

I actually liked Far Cry Primal more than Far Cry 4.
At least it changes some things from Far Cry 3 instead of FC4 which was just its predecessor on a new map.
Primal at least has a different setting, weapons and some new gameplay systems, even if they don't amount to much.
It should have just been a shorter game like Blood Dragon though. Pretty sure it started as such as well, then they just made the map bigger, added 50 boring repetitive side quests and placed about 4000 collectibles on the map so they could sell if for full price.

Callie > Marie

Except that was my best move, and it should have had a cooldown. Instead I was able to repeatedly spam it over and over like it was an episode of Fate/Stay Night. It looked hilariously bad, and was just really awkward. That was just one of my gripes with the combat.

Eternal Sonata at less than a minute. The very first line was corny as fuck iirc.

>was a nightmare main from SC2
>he was simple and strong and I expected a bit of a down-tuning to his strength
>they split nightmare's good moves into two characters, nerfed them, and gave them both a bunch of slow filler bullshit that had no tracking, damage, or purpose

I'm so fucking pissed. SC3 is the only one with char creation that I can emulate, and they made my A-tier character into some C / D tier garbage while also making everyone else harder to play than in SC2 for less payout.

I dropped Bastion in under five minutes because of the pretentious narration

As soon as I tried to walk off the edge of the map to see if there were borders, and "le epic narrator man" made a reddit-tier quip, I was out. I'm a grown man, I have no time for nonsense.

The first Witcher game. Thought I'd play it considering the third got so much praise, it was on sale for about $2 AUD on Steam. Bought it, got to the combat in the tutorial and then refunded it straight away. Game was a straight up piece of shit.

no

He's probably referring to the Whorehouse level.

But combat in W3 is significantly worse. You're trolling.

undertale

fastest because i never played it. Game is designed for transfats, cucks, and nu-males faggots. Not for normal people.

Quit after fighting the first proper boss (the guy who walks on his hands and feet) and dying twice while he was at 25% health or less.

Game was really unsatisfying. Could not reliably fight the red caped knights or black monstrosities while everything else, like the fat knight, was too easy.

>be 10
>rents take you to blockbuster on friday night to rent a genesis game for the weekend
>rent one with cool cover that looks fun
>get home
>it sucks
>you're stuck with that shitty game for the weekend

5 seconds. I booted up the new hitman game and nothing happened so I uninstalled and refunded

Came in the thread to say this. So boring and I could tell I wouldn't enjoy the game play

>shitty video store in my town
>doesn't take credit card info because they're cash only
>they take your phone number so if you don't return your movie/game they can call and pester you about it, and maybe call the cops if you never return it
>always give them the number to my friend's house because he moved away
>never return the games I rent
They went out of business.

Modern Warefare 3
Didn't even get passed the first mission.

I think it has more to do with my maturation than anything else though. Till around that time, I could enjoy mindless action, but over time, I needed deeper experiences. I think the first mindless games that I stopped enjoying were Musou games.

>MFW I can't enjoy some of my favorite old games for the same reasons.

Borderlands 2. I got gifted it by a friend, and after about an hour, I'd had more than enough.

Xenoblade X immediately after finding out how fucking awful the combat was
You people told me this was a JRPG

Far Cry 3
I didn't even really play it. I lost all interest when I saw that you can't skip cutscenes. Uninstalled it, never looked back.

I've never played W3, I only bought the first because it was so cheap and I heard good things about W3. I have no idea about the combat in W3, but I know W1 was terrible. Apparently this passes for trolling? Okay.

>I'm a grown man, I have no time for nonsense.
holy fucking hell i hope you're being ironic

v = 9.81m/s^2 * t

>Hear about a game
>Cred Forums likes it
Fucking dropped!

>he didnt play the beta
enemies shooting homing shots was when I dropped that shit

horseshit

>Kf2 announced
>hype as fuck
>early access
>"We're gonna do early access right!"
>dropped
Has the old we'll do early access right guys we swear thing ever worked out?

Less than 30 min to drop TMNT:MiM. Didn't even finish the first level

God what a clusterfuck of a game

yeah that

You missed out

inky vulva

God Hand.

Literally unplayable shit. Just moving in the direction you want to go is a hassle, let alone actually fighting anything. I can see why this garbage killed Clover.

It's a shame too, since Okami, Viewtiful Joe, DMC1, Anarchy Reigns and Bayonetta are all fantastic, but God Hand was outright abysmal.

Ayyyyyy.
Download Anno to play while out of country.
Loads uplay.
Delete local content.

>Try out Wasted because there's no way someone could fuck up borderlands and fallout wrapped in a rogue lite bow
>spelunky-esque enemy that chases you after spending too much time on a certain floor, in a game about looting everything you find
>>game freezes for a second on critical hit to give it more "impact" but it just looks and feels awful
>melee useless as fuck
>dude small inventory lmao
30 minutes and I just couldn't do it anymore

I played about 2 minutes of Armored Core 3 last month

Fucking hated the controls. Most bizarre setup I've ever witnessed.

Overwatch after a des hours

>Dragon Age Origins
>get to the character creation screen
>Dwarf, Human, Elf
>Warrior, Rouge, Mage
>instantly lose all interest and uninstall

I've only ever dropped 2-3 games in my life. Sticker Star and Star Ocean. Two terrible and god awful games that I quit within an hour. Anything else people say in this thread is probably relatitivd to poor taste and not actually bad shit. Like Yoshis New island I saw, yeah it's one of the worst entry but it is still good.

Dear esther

SFV or Overwatch. Both a week after I got them.

It was a Naruto game for PS3, but not a ninjastorm. It was instanced like the first crash bandicot, but fucking boring and retarded. (Implying cb wasn't retarded)

Fucking pleb

Red Faction 2

67 minutes. It was such a disappointment after RF1, which I found extremely entertaining. Literally every thing was worse in RF2.

I WANT TO FUCK MARIE

Sure, I believe you.

Callie is the Patrician choice.

I dropped Mighty Number 9 halfway through the first actual level.
I don't think I've ever dropped any game that quickly before

There was a 3ds RPG I picked up once. And within a minute, I called every single thing that was going to happen for the next 10 minutes. Had to drop it at that point.

>>you don't like the combat you must be bad
>I love this defense that DD fanboys use.
It's just a general meme that actual idiots have taken to heart. All sorts of fanbases use this. Dark Souls, Monster Hunter. And not just for liking the combat. Just for not totally appreciating anything 100%, really.

For instance:
>I don't like the way the Gen 1 wyverns are designed, they're all chicken walkers, and
>>having trouble with YKK and Garuga
>>holy shit git gud they're so easy

>Calliefags actually believe this

There should be some sort of competition where people could fight for which they believe is more popular and more patrician between Callie and Marie.

But as far as I know no such thing exists.

Just because it operates like a tank doesn't make it unplayable. It just takes a certain mindset to get into it.

The Witcher was terrible, for me atleast. The gameplay was absolutely horrible, so I dropped that game fast.

NAM. Nothing says fun like being surrounded by high-damage hit-scanners and airstrikes to the sound of a bootleg cover of "Paint it Black" All in the first five minutes.

Lunar silver star story

Quit at the intro showing some evil guy with a terrible voice acting talking about world domination, then some goddess talking about power of friendship and love. Too many memes into a single scene.

I went in this game to give a chance for the story since the gameplay seems easy and simple and turned out that both are shit.

Marie was the pleb choice in the last Splatfest, you know?

Kerbal Space Program went well AFAIK, but I don't think they did the whole "WE'LL DO IT RIGHT GUYS" thing

5 minutes, battleborn beta,

>Need for Speed Shift 2
>Start game
>Dropped right into a GT3 race
>Can't tune car,
>Can't learn unfamiliar track in a simcade
>Car feels like shit
>Uninstall and never touch it again

LoL
30 mins

I don't know how anybody can play a competitive game when you click to move. I grew up with fighters action/platfomer games and shooters so I guess I'm biased.

Wasn't that literally the last Splatfest?

Pretty sure me and my fellow Marie fags won the last Splatfest, and the entirety of the ongoing contest.

salty Callie fag.

I give a game a few tries no less than 20 mintues if I feel like I'm suffering.
If I'm confused like, mentally then I'll just stop after 2 restarts, if not then I'll retry up to 6 times.

I want to get back into it but I dropped Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon pretty quick. I think the plot was about to start picking up but that preschool shit dragged on so fucking long

The Witcher.

Twice.

Fallout New Vegas.

It's just not my genre. Way too much dialogue.

No mans sky
Dropped it before it even came out, saw the price tag raise, saw all the bluffs they kept bringing up. Decided it was time to follow my stock sense and this was just full of hot air and stopped caring about it.

drooling imbecile

Clocked a few hours into Styx: A Master of Shadows and then dropped it. It was too boring

I wish I dropped it. I forced myself through that pile of shit and it was seriously fucking awful.

Brink. Took about four hours, which is about 3.8 hours longer than it should have.

Witcher 3

Are you me? I could barely swing the sword in the opening battle, when I did I couldn't figure out how I was doing it. I'll try it again someday.

I really wanted to like it. I just couldn't. The motion blur made me get dizzy with the camera rotation. I got to the base of ops and dropped it.

Witcher 3 just bought it and never played it.

pic unrelated

The Crew yesterday, in about 10 minutes.

i got halfway through the first level of Hellfire London

that does not include all the games i bought never played

Two days.

Red Dead Redemption. The train ride intro was enough for me to know this wasn't going to be for me.

3 hours in Fallout 4

Unfortunately even though it was still in the 2 week buy window and I dont really get refunds steam refused it.

If buying games and never playing them counts, then I've got a lot of those.

I had to go NEET for 2 weeks to get into the Witcher 3. It honestly made me feel like games can be just too big

Character creation screen in Salt and Sanctuary
I normally don't give a shit but that art style was beyond disgusting

Bioshock sky waifu
Gunplay were shit
plasmids were shit
Enemies were bland bullet sponges
Story shits the bed (how was I supposed to know industrial equipment is heavy, woooow)

Why the fuck did people praise this game.

Dragon Age Inquisition

Played through the prologue and that's it.

Made it 5 minutes into Serious Sam Double D XXL before I realized I hated just about everything in the game. Everything from the bad flash-platformer feel to the artstyle to the gun stacking gimmick.

im right after the boreal dancer and i confirm

it doesn't get any less tedious or frustrating. There is some fun to be had here and there but this series is crawling to it's grave with broken legs.

Fuck the controls
Fuck being bossed around by adam
Fuck how they characterized samus
Just eat my shit all around
I honestly dont think i played longer than a half hour

Xenoblade X
Got it for christmas and haven't played it since.

Fallout new Vegas (albeit no mods)
Walked outside, in glorious 1200x800, since I couldn't into .ini then, talked to two people, shot barkeep, realized I had no idea what I was supposed to be doing, uninstalled.

I might give it a go with mods now that I'm not 15 anymore

Came to post this
>The moment Samus starts monologuing about stupid crap
Nope.

I'd call you an absolute retard, who's mental capacity is so limited, that if you honestly killed yourself, the world would be a better place.

But I did the same with FO3 when I was 13.

Acceleration is directly related to speed.
You fucking idiots. Don't be armchair physicists and completely disregard what the guy said because you have no understanding of what acceleration is and what it causes. Fuck you.

I'm not even him. But i hate you for bullying his intent of a decent joke as the first post, solely because you are uneducated.

Dynamic boss fights was Bioshock's real innovation

>Defending no gameplay in a game
Also
>Being 13 when FO3 came out
Are you kidding me? Aren't you too young to be browsing Cred Forums?

Fallout 3 came out almost 7 years ago.

SCIII just sucks ass all around honestly. It's the fucking Brawl of the series for sure.

First and last game I ever fell to the pre-order meme

I drop JRPG games in minutes. Shit is gay as fuck.

I dropped Resident Evil 4 when the purple midget appeared. Game's a fucking joke.

Wanted to drop Dishonored the entire time, but forced myself to beat it. Same with Borderlands 2.

idk

I've dropped a ton of games within minutes. Not so much anymore, though. I'm more careful with my cash.

>Calling someone a pleb for not liking a shit game

Red Faction Guerrilla. According to steam I played 25 min. I knew pretty fast how this game was going to go and I just couldnt be bothered to continue. And I am usually a sucker for open world games.

I'd like to play that, but I can't be bothered to beat the first two. They're old and they haven't aged well.

probably some indie roguelikes, if those aren't good within the first 30 minutes I drop them forever

also darksiders II, after enjoying the first game so much the second one was like a kick in the dick with how fucking bad everything was

I remember playing Final Fantasy Explorers but dropped it not even 15 minutes after starting. Think I ran around the town and talked to everyone, did the first quest, then never played it again. It just didn't click with me.

I pirated because I was sure I'd drop it, took about the same time

I played one game of SMITE with friends, never again

Gish, something about the controls not working right so I dropped it asap and moved on to something that controls better

some top gun game I think

>pc version
>menu doesn't have mouse support
>start mission
>has a short briefing cutscene
>immediately drops me into this auto-dogfight qte shit
I think I had control of a plane for less than 5 seconds before I quit

Lunar Legend on GBA.

Didn't even complete the tutorial dungeon before quitting. The encounter rate was fucking brutal and the game have you basically no options for combat so it felt like the most boring grind possible and I had literally just left town for the first time.

10,000 MPH

I've dropped games I pirated within seconds before. Controls feeling really off, shit optimization, gay/trans/sjw shit etc.

>dork souls
>run forward
>hurr dead
>respawn
>run forward
>hurr dead
>respawn
>run forward
>hurr dead

Most over-rated shit game ever.

From recent memory, South Park Stick of Truth. Only got an hour in. It was just exploring copy paste environments looting items and a bunch of boring fights. I'd be better off just watching the show.

>Download Battleborn Beta
>In voice chat with my niggas
>Already in the Press Start screen
>Ask them if they downloaded the beta so we could all get in and play
>"You do know Battleborn is literally League of Legends in 3rd person, right? "
>Close game
>Delete game
>Didn't even check the menu of the game.

Metal Gear Solid 3
>Start game
>cutscenes
>cutscenes
>more cutscenes
>when is the game starting
>cutscenes
>finally get to the actual game
>slow as shit
>fuck this

Yeah this game pretty much ruined it. At least we'll always have 2.

And you're basing that on what exactly

I've never not finished a video game, no matter how bad.

witcher 1. gameplay was so fucking shit.

The legend of zelda: spirit tracks

>Thanks for rescuing me link! Now, draw a line for me to follow in order to sneak past the guards.

I wasn't expecting much after Phantom hourglass, but come on.

I got Two Worlds when it came out, played it for an hour and the pretty chill guy at EB Games gave me a full refund when I returned it. Used my refund to have a lobster dinner at the restaurant across from the EB, and went home and played Oblivion.

CSGO if we leave the fact i spent 6 hours in deathrun and zombie servers.

Persona 4.

Dota 2. Played a few times, got bored of people AFKing, so i just uninstalled and keep playing the games I usually play.

I stopped playing those telltale movie style games when I realized none of those choices you make actually matter in the end. Also I really hate when they do those next episode previews and they show you scenes that don't actually happen in it. A Wolf Among Us is the worst one I've played that does this, and it really pisses me off because when you actually do play it you can't help but feel you're missing some scenes despite there being dialogue alluding to them.

Normally I'm a waggle fag. So I got this for like a dollar used. But I couldn't figure out the controls at all. The characters don't even move until after you swing.

A friend kept wanting me to borrow Persona 3 and try it so I finally did. I gave it right back as soon as I learned that I couldn't control the party beyond general tactics that they won't listen to and the retarded fatigue mechanic on top of it. Not interested.

I dropped Code of Princess on PC after the prologue

They just straight ported the 3DS version and didn't change the tutorial to reflect that (Good work Atlus), and the combat just felt slow for a beat em up

Dropped this within probably like 5 minutes.

I hear the story is good, but gameplay of such shitty level really can't justify it.

Played about an hour of Final Fantasy 12. It played like a trainwreck, so I wen to look up some plot summaries. Turns out it totally rapes every interesting thing about Ivalice and turns it into generic Final Fantasy. Utterly disappointing.

You lasted longer than me, user.

I think I tried and dropped LoL and DOTA2 in a couple rounds or two. ARTS is a very apt description, it's not fun or intuitive to do anything in those games.

Looks like I've got 13 minutes on Dustforce, which is a shame because it's relatively unknown and I've heard nothing but glowing praise about it. Just didn't find it very fun.

Ark: Survival Evolved. I think I spent like ten or fifteen minutes with it during a free weekend and then quit and uninstalled it. Spent more time downloading it than playing.

I think it was the game that made me realize I'm sick to death of sandbox survival gameplay, whether it's dinosaurs or zombies or aliens or whatever the fuck.

SFV

Was excited Karin came back, played the arcade mode and now sone fat nigger is living in her home for the stupidest reason imagineable. Returned it same day, got KoF14 last week and I feel it was the better purchase.

Dota 2, then League of Legends.

I tried them to see what the assfaggots games were about, but I couldn't really get into it at all.

when i didn't even pick it up

Farcry 3 when you have to burn down the weedfield while skrillex make it bun dem plays.

Cool.

It still isn't speed, or velocity, brainlet.

Yeah, but he is still wrong.

I got this in a Humble Bundle and couldn't take it seriously. I think I ran across some dogs or something before I found a weapon, and I just led them back to her before I got mauled to death too.

lmao fucking retard

2 hours.

Forgot to mention the name: It's the first Risen.

Jesus I forgot about that

Probably any PSplus indie game. I usually last for 3 minutes before the shittyness becomes toi strong.

this is pretty much every game since the ps3/360 generation started
before it was rare/only on jrpgs
now its..fucking everything
>start game
>finish watching ctuscenes
>drop it for weeks

I feel sorry for you.

Forza Horizon
Quit the game after the garbage intro cinematic and shitty first race I won but lost in the following cutscene.

Prince of persia 08.
Youve started the game trophy.
Turned it off right after that.

When I booted Fallout 4 and saw it still had the same settings launcher as in Morrowind. Something tells me I didn't miss out on anything.

>nu-male Cred Forums in a nutshell

You can't drop something you never picked up now can you?

FEAR
Bought it on a Saturday, played it for 3 hours and sold it on Monday
Fucking most nothing game I have ever played

You don't play Drakengard for the gameplay, even die hard fans of it know the games are shit gameplay-wise

The stanley parable. No other game has made me violently ill after 20 minutes. Something about the way it does motion blur gives me motion sickness almost immediately.

well you can look now and KF2 is doing fairly well. Played about 60+ hours in two weeks. which is really good for me.

bioshock infinite 30 minutes

bad screen tearing and sound mixing made it unplayable for me

Battlefield 3 in about an hour.

Warhammer: End Times Vermintide.

It's not bad, I just didn't like the m1 spam.

I just collected everything in the first 3 worlds, but I got bored. Then, after that I just rushed through the levels. It seems more like a Yoshi's Island ROM Hack than an actual game. New Kirby's Dream Land when?

Terraria for 3ds

played literally 2 minutes and it fucking felt dead compared to the pc version

I called nintedo customer service and told them that my little brother bought the game without my permission and got a refund

Darksiders. Didn't even use up all my time with the PS+ free trial, and they only give you an hour.

Assassin's creed unity

computer A:
ran at 5 fps with blackhole hair

computer B:
ran at 20fps but started crashing a while after the tutorial missions

computer C:
144 fps but crashes right after the tutorial missions

How can a rehash be so hard to play?
Computer B even managed to play black fag at 60fps

Dark souls after an hour. It just doesn't feel like a good game, it feels very poorly constructed, and feels poor controlling even for what it attempts to do, which is emulate weight and stamina mechanics and make managing those an active thing in your mind as you traverse the world and fight enemies

I can watch people play it and understand fully why people love them but it's just not my cup of tea. To each their own, Some people like it, it just feels like clunky and rushed in my eyes.

I miss old FROM before Souls.
>mfw Tenchu is dead.

I do admit I love the graphical style, how they built the world, and the way enemies function. It's definitely up to the player to decide how they play, but the actual playing part is the problem for me. It just feels like something very...consolized and made for a new generation. Just not my thing.

Battleborn

I made it through the tutorial and did one mission online. Thank god it was just a gamefly rental.

One minute.
It was Maple Story.

I never understood this meme. Back when I played SCII and SCIII as a teen, they literally felt the same, except that 3 added more characters.

Can someone post a comprehensive list of reasons why SCIII apparently sucks ass (without things like "hurrdurr no wavedashing")?

Resident evil 6

I just couldn't handle the bullshit controls and overall presentation of the game

I think who you played had a considerable effect on it

if your character wasn't changed much or you played a lot of people then obviously you wont see as much of a change

I beat Uncharted just because I'm not a faggot quitter. Then after 2 hours of Uncharted 2 I realized it was exactly the same shit and stopped.