Is it our game now?

Is it our game now?
youtu.be/y_RI3bZhU50

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rFUcrSLOJXQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Europa_(moon)
imgur.com/uAzMhl7
google.com/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZit--bcQyJiBJsZ3WQqQbaOaCU-uOlL5csGZS1ECjgVo9e0KuL7X_1VSzwS4ATTOml-RNyaU45BxvXnTMUxbwT8ImipHDZ-2TJ7zZNa9USaKhT56ao56-4w2owoFWYe233XT7YqWSu975mf44lRGb6wD0mkrx7JnM0BGYhatb63EZ_1Dzck3fe2ONyGjzpSiNS7V0fUvlPycdejP3fI3oYVvgk6OTmyP9lYen4wxtP6BSHT4vtpI0PfKjFJtbdNJxgZGmEH3hMdV2xBoy2LQKwZ45DJvzlX80n1BmdURoIMKCMioJwY_1v4wa0BJFy8ql6SLroIpsnD3swsltxY9hrMcOv1FVaLmq9GlUCW4Ij-oW7YvQLC4h5Rc0jiCFV8RB_18l1v5OYqaYNgESFzYJOx3aDvXiWu_1E9xRtnlta7CuR_1MPVIKMEeGxU4r4ORwcmAW8SV09lQbsx-HGQxSTN1HWEuLc6je-WDT4Tlghg0F8iJuuxvU9TeBOPLEpEpSvZ1YNCyUFGqnowBgQlqRbv9w1PI3TM2VJmY6R7u2yb-DFBIxFIRfrEb_1Jwq4mWBRwc0Z-GviU15M08qhZuawwNUIX9DLJLt9D_1XGbHe2H-1KrH959R8oCs2vchCdQzrZvlld8vLRUBsb1ecAFvpTWe70khECagUNIoeyyMYttdHYL3jhNVxYe74GFT-IaiOwxjaptmqXXpTKtYudnsjadkOp2Hob76-qnGtxo-oYUDC7xSxssHwx7cZE3xiIEpayhZnhNVVzBfQGUomEeCRYBtV10S55KLWq9N2tKB3DeOi5vVqflFPyfleuJ_1JyqJ-b0rWdD54BnijJMs5XfCvf1YZPPgZErc1f6LG-IELFbaslc79Hmoea-ncKOiwDs802JFiI_1-o1apSsm1SNz9TTjRBjbc4IZgsNawytG2-wNvzA0TUd8nt1blsX9TsvDp79sGA7yuSzfTscLvr45oYEQ4Gir-wD-XDTPfoTkxEqHA2GDA8662WG8LLxJU0P0DjTqz5o34lnjjaLFeNb_1nPC3sKaRpoRjnRI72L3z8UTGeKkp_1I-nN75jUkMH3tL1EtbmQL_174bM6nCHGldWtiiLHtkiYApqdbJG0kYQvUmqADbrOV1Q_1f_1nKrQoSwL5TAc9Pv0UVwgAJKEWL7Qv05PVvbDIi5ZbFpXNMqGvWjYXiQr6TSuCpS-To0b_1AQRFe162PQRzSf4F_152PK33DKyOcN7B7Gd9gDSakFHntkyDC3iz715tXsBjE7KG9dJ3tvvx1ABNK48aaYTNWFIZvoz-mC-7tPggII4FHdkJyxw7zBkiV1Tq0beabmWyMj1NyVDxkGCEFTuWrPuDO1WCXstaJXS1uJGlkQyWpftRUihfra0nO6rNgfl_1T1KNwDi0o7LnS-c1gjPFq_17Bb70hDSXug54qiGq4kqK7cC9kBMgVkQaiWbrXepZCn33WHDrxjnO4HW4L2E_1cMW03uQzll75_1ONQjoLNxEvnRmuhdScKpWMUcL9vEK2pTJCLF5e5cn_10JJ7QuGcN85yz3VT1mJFP1aaQvPovU1iUCPy4NMpDhgUR6nf1vyC9X_1D_1mal8NzI9xzBF3iPHhD4DYuT-sorH4WpX1mo0HDOb-ntVfo10lEplN2KsUeZNjTFHaeNxVzqsLqiC-afWpkL6MFOWZHltBsGuUs3utn4oF11LxrPHBNLL0Fx7FPU50y-cm00BQ4w8Bs-0ebp5lbhV4oGSfsFmZNZbQv9hb0wyaDbUGkXrPSKZdJbaVRe0JFfYegPGEZT-xt4kJ1p070dxBYSmg7MwEAvh6BotCAH41su_1A&safe=off&gws_rd=cr&ei=Lg7cV5HeLoToaonGiNAM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's been our game since Black Ops, hating CoD is a meme

>Everyone shat on IW and praised BF1 at reveal
>BF1 turned out shit and IW looks pretty cool actually
I'm glad I dropped the series after the trainwreck that was BF3.

Isnt it past your bedtime kiddos?

this

1080p 60fps on consoles, top tier story mode with high production, fun multiplayer that never dies and always has tons of people playing it, zombie mode and other extras

more content than games like star wars battlefront, battlefield or overwatch

>Call of Duty: The One Year War

>not dropping it at the trainwreck of bad company/BC2
Come on user.
BF3 was shit but those turds were far worse.

Nah, I had fun with BC2. Yes, I've played the games that came before the BC spinoffs.

>i am a captain!
>leaves the ship first and goes into battle as regular grunt

>le big killing robot making jokes
>le futuristic space suits with an open face so we could see shitty CGI "acting"

>captaing fighting on the ground instead of on his ship

Yeah, it might sound cool and heroic but that is fucking stupid and accomplishes nothing.

Why is young Tom Cruise the main character?

they think they are Mass Effect or something

Because he's in the DANGER ZOOOONE

>Unironically hating on killer robots with a sense of humor and personality
Please remove yourself from the gene pool, monsieur.

BROBOT!

>shitty CGI "acting"
>Implying they're not blowing half the budget on mo-cap

What's the point of making a robot character if you're going to have him act completely human?

this trope is tiring. We had interstellar, we will have Star Wars Rogue one with this one.

>Video game has a white protagonist

This is Cred Forums's game, we only accept progressive and inclusive games like Battlefield 1 here on Cred Forums, we're not hateful enough to be racist towards black people and muslims, white people have had too much privilege and it's time to pass the torch to those who deserve it. Do not buy this game, it's 2016 for Hillary's sake!

Tell me 10 games that do this. Seriously.

Cain and HK-47 are the only examples I know of and I think it's a pretty refreshing trope from all the human/monster characters we get all the time.

clerptrep from borderlands
i donno any else

>made by developer of ghosts
>catering to thronewhores
>copies BO3 almost completely because not allowed to do anything after previous flop
Marketer, please go.
And no, nobody except wannabe-oldfag kids wants your shitty remaster without balance and with supply drops. There is a reason it is dead.

Fuck off.

I skipped blops 3 and barely played AW on pc so I'm getting this and mw remastered when I buy a ps4 slim

>everyone hated bf1 because niggers and muh shitty ww1
>turned out to be greatest bf I ever played and first I am going to buy

>everyone shat on IW
>turns out they were absolutely right

Fixed it for you.

so, after his watch is ended, Lord Commander goes to space?

Are you pretending to be stupid?

>implying it wasnt balanced
>inplying supply drops were a good thing

bf1 looks like shit.

It looks more memorable than the campaigns they've put out lately

also why is john snow a bad dude in space

>have space colonies
>have all this advance technology
>still use M4s
Way to stretch that imagination to its limit

No, I literally don't see the point. Why make a robot and then have a human actor mo-cap him and read his lines as if he were human?

> also why is john snow a bad dude in space

Gotta use that budget somehow

I mean they could actually make it fun and not just 4 hours of walking through corridors as random shit explodes in the background but that would be hard

>spaceplanes banking in a vacuum

because it's cooler? why else?

They think their audience is stupid and would be confused if they brake the norms of pistol-shotgun-automatic-sniper-rifle.

>have space colonies and shit
>instead of expanding to other planets and asteroids wage a war on a dying planet

robots are developed with the intent of making them more human. ai. and such.

>What is contrast between appearance and behavior
I suppose you also didn't like cartoons with talking animals when you were a kid either?

>CoD
>our anything
Fuck off

Why dont you shut the fuck uppeth

no, robots desined to perform tasks humans can't perform, including the one that we can't perform due to our humanity and frail nature limitations

Legion

Welcome to humanity, Mr. Ayy.

Well it's clearly showing how far technology has come that even robots act very human like.

I'll be honest, I don't know much about weapons so help me out here but
Can you fire a weapon like an M4 in space with the whole "vacuum" in space?
I mean I guess it's silly to nitpick at something like that in a call of duty game, but I've always wondered.

It's fiction. Sell me on its robotness. Make him say beep boop target acquired. Make him cause humorous misunderstandings about the human experience. For fuck's sake it's a combat drone, why does it need to be able to make wisecracks or know when to shrug its shoulders at all? It's a tool.

>looks
Finish your argument so I could shit on you.
Graphics wise or anything else you mean under "looks"?

I remember reading a sci fi novel that did the same and stated it was to help people cope being around robots.

as in it helps their anxiety to deal with something autonomous that has a personality, as opposed to skynet.

Yes you can. Modern bullets have their own oxidizer in them so it will fire just fine in space. Space makes a problem of the gun heating without cooling off efficiently and the gun might not extract the casing as easily.

you can't. First the gun probably won't fire, second - you will be thrown back with the force that bullet leaves the barrel. Also you would start spinning like hell. Oil inside the gun would freeze too

>Can you fire a weapon like an M4 in space with the whole "vacuum" in space?
You can, but not for long. The gun will overheat after a few shots since there's next to no medium around it to dissipate all the heat to. It'll pretty much melt.

Either way space combat will either be about energy weapons (railguns, lasers + heat dissipators, etc.) or gas/rocket-based.

There are literally hundreds of things you can complain about BF1 but the look of the game is not one of them.

It really is a beautiful game.

Thanks. I'm glad someone understood where I was getting at with that, too.

Do you think the zero degree tempature of space would have any effect on it either?

Yeah, but they took it too far to the point where it just looks like a guy in a suit because it doesn't feel like a robot any more. That's the trouble with "sufficiently advanced technology" in science fiction, it's not relatable any more.

Also if they're going for humanness they could've at least done something about the outward appearance as well. I think we're currently closer to making a robot that looks human than one that acts human.

>space
>zero degrees

user.....

>blatant rip off of Red Faction
>last game was a blatant rip off of Deus Ex
>story is delivered worse than both

Is Activision.. dying?

I didn't mean literally zero degrees, I've just been lead to believe space can be a very cold place?

ehh... I'm sure I am quite full of shit, but as i understand it space can be very hot and cold depending on where you are. If sun is shining on you, you get hot and in shadow you get fucking cold.

What's happening in this picture?

>railgun
>energy

It's Jon Sno!

Hate to defend CoD but Red Faction didn't invent Mars and Deus Ex didn't invent cyberpunk.

Yeah, I'm pretty much in the same boat. What little info I have is cherry picked from what I've managed to pay attention to over anything when it comes to space.

>Oil inside the gun would freeze too
Well that sounds about right, that's what I was thinking of.

Black ops 3 was the first campaign i couldn´t play through. I loved all the other campaigns.
It was just made really shitty. I hated that robot stuff too

Same. Plus I wasn't paying attention enough to really grasp enough to care about the shamalamadingdong twist at the end.

BO2 was the last best campaign, but AW was solid.
Too bad AW's multiplayer was literally the worst in the series since CoD3.

so is he coming to his jew friends?

Go watch alien

Yeh senpai, it's been our game since Advanced Warfare.

The exosuits have effectively filtered out the faggots who didn't grow up with the reaction times we're used to from the golden days of Quake and UT2k4.

They are, and I really need to stress this because some faggot somewhere will feel the need to misread this, in now way as fast as those games. But CoD since AW has been considerable faster, and have had better map designs thanks to its verticality.

So I am appreciative of that, and look forward to Infinite Warfare.

I got to play it at XP in LA two weekends ago. The Combat rigs are awesome. FTL is sweet for its speed, and Merc's bull rush is awesome.

Also the robot that turns into a doge thing was neat.

Zombies in Spaceland was also amazing. Peewee Herman is the antagonist. Hasselhoff makes a guest appearance. And Seth green plays the nerd that has a whimsical slap as his melee. It was pretty rad.

>Cowadooty shills
Hilarious.

Oh look, it's the edgy tryhard that pretends to hate Call of Duty, but buys it anyway.

Now, my beloved goys, please ignore the asinine map pack DLCs, the scam season pass, the premium paid skins of eSports teams, and the loot box microtransaction system, and the weapons which can only be obtained with this literal virtual loto.
Purchase CALL OF DUTYâ„¢: INFINITE WARFAREâ„¢, Cred Forums's favourite franchise!

>John Snow is the villain and Conor McGregor is his underling
I like the new direction CoD has been taking, not gameplay wise but I actually like these cameos just because of how retarded they are. Rather CoD go full retard instead of half-retard

Why do I care about map packs? The maps we're getting out of the box are awesome.

The campaign has everything going for it, which newfags seem to forget.

And Zombies.

And if you really wanted to pay the dosh for it, get the legacy bundle. You get MW Remastered with all 16 maps.

Actually I did buy Black Ops 3 after not buying a single Cowadooty since COD4, and what I found was so fucking ridiculous it was almost laughable.

>pop up in the main menu telling me to buy the current DLC
>check it out
>there's 4 DLC and the season pass
>get in the MP menu
>all modes except TD and Domination are dead, literally 0% userbase, same for the DLC modes
>there's a fucking loot box microtransaction system, there's weapons locked up in the loot boxes too
>go customize one of my weapons
>check extras, since it's telling me I have new camos
>they are camos based on the eSports teams that competed in that COD championship
>think that it's just free marketing to make people know about it
>try one
>it asks me to pay ''COD points''
>think they are the same points you get to get loot boxes by playing
>nope, it's a premium currency
>calculate it
>$20 for a bunch of eSports team-based skins
>play a bit, remember that they were releasing mod tools and a server browser for Spring
>search in in the menu
>no server browser
>search in google what's going on

And this is the part where I started laughing
>there's literally no word on the server browser
>the ''mod tools'' are now a map editor only for the zombie mode

It's fucking pathetic how low this franchise has fallen.

>people arguing over a 2 second section with a robot
How autistic can Cred Forums be?

>The maps we're getting out of the box are awesome.
Map design in Cowadooty has been absolute trash since MW2.

>The campaign has everything going for it, which newfags seem to forget.
Maybe because a 4 hour long shooting gallery making display of some of the most brain-dead AI in this industry is not something worth remembering.

>And Zombies.
You mean Infinity Ward's example of how creatively bankrupt they are that they gave up on having their own personality and just copied Treyarch, and even then BO3's zombies were a dissapointment.

>You get MW Remastered with all 16 maps.
Why would I pay more money for a downgrade of a game I already have?
Will MWR have mod tools?
Will it have 64 player servers?
Will it have a server browser?

>developed by the talentless hacks who made the abortions that Ghosts and MW3 were
>Black Ops 3 in space
>multiplayer is Black Ops 3 with less colors
>will get to see the cancer of the loot box system corrupting Call of Duty 4

It's amazing, there's literally not a single reason to buy this piece of shit.

>op tier story mode with high production
Yeah, that epic shooting gallery that lasts 3 hours, how could we forget about it?

>fun multiplayer that never dies
Yes it does, after a month, everyone is in TD and Domination.

>zombie mode
Which hasn't been good since Black Ops 1, not to mention than this one is being made by neo-Infinity Ward.

>more content
Which is irrelevant because it's all top tier garbage.

That's your opinion, and you'd be objectively wrong.

Map designs since the dawn of exosuits have been objectively more complex and better designed as maps as they allow for more freedom in movement.

>4 hour story
This isn't MW.

BO3's average campaign length on Veteran or Above is roughly 12-15 hours. If you're going to argue about playing it on easier difficulties you don't have an opinion worth listening to.

>Copied treyarch
Are you new? Someone from literally every studio is working on this, creatively.

And you would have more of a leg to stand on if you said they copied Blood Dragon, since Zombies in Spaceland is thematically more along its lines.

>Why would I pay more
>"If you want to spend the dosh"
>"If"

You don't have to, numb nuts. The point is the content out of the box on day one more than justifies the retail price, and that bitching about optional map packs being a thing is about the most childish thing you could nitpick.

The loot box system in this game is literally a fucking sham. It's the worst RNG system I've ever seen. A poor fool can spend $20 and literally get nothing out of it, after recycling the dupes of shit that you didn't want in the first place. They should at least lower the drop rate for dupes, or do what OW did and let you save up for something you actually want, instead of hoping.
>New weapons locked behind loot system
That was the nail in the fucking coffin.

>those helmets

is this the new ODST game?

>Map designs since the dawn of exosuits have been objectively more complex and better designed as maps as they allow for more freedom in movement.
Not at all.
Black Ops 3 was always a 3 line crap, in all the maps, same design.

>This isn't MW.
No, it's IW, more of the same.

>BO3's average campaign length on Veteran or Above is roughly 12-15 hours
I played all of it.
What I got was a boring as shit story that completely depended on the retarded twist that you are actually dead to be even remotely worth paying attention to.
Also, no idea why is it called Black Ops 3, the storylines of the previous two games were reduced to two cameo lines.

>Are you new? Someone from literally every studio is working on this, creatively.
Exactly, they are all coping what Treyarch did instead of trying to have some personality of their own.

>The point is the content out of the box on day one more than justifies the retail price
No, not at all, I don't see what's worth in any of this.

>nd that bitching about optional map packs being a thing is about the most childish thing you could nitpick.
I complain about DLC packs because other games chose to simply have a loot box system, and give new characters and maps for free, like Overwatch, or Titanfall 2.
Not COD no, COD has every single form of cancer in it, the only thing left is a monthly fee, it's never enough judaism for these creatively bankrupt hacks.

I haven't played CoD since Mw2 and this game actually looks pretty rad, has the quality of the MP stayed or should I just forget about this completely

What's worse is that the weapons are hard as fuck to get because they put like 20 useless melee weapons and because the loot box system includes those pointless emblems, calling cards, animations and cosmetics (which I don't even know what's the point of customizing your outfit in a FPS) so if you want to get these weapons you could easily have to spend $300.

Overwatch also has a loot box system, but it's all cosmetics, there's no weapons, or anything that affects the gameplay in them.

You have the same crap from MW2, with a worse netcode, a lot of asinine perks and killstreaks, absolutely overpowered shotguns and SMGs, and maybe one or two killstreaks that are straight up unfair.
There's one in Black Ops 3 that practically spawn kills and has literally no counter.

Is this Crysis 4, Titanfall 2, Halo 6, Battlefront 2 or Killzone 5?

What's up with these hourly Infinite Warfare shill threads.

Is Activision really this desperate due to it's completely deserved reception?

Gunplay right here:
youtube.com/watch?v=rFUcrSLOJXQ

Jesus christ, the color palette is fucking horrible.

>that reflection at 1:23 that shows a completely barren and empty room instead of what's actually in it

The lack of attention to detail is astounding.

>he fucking breaks his rifle in half and uses it as dual pistols
that's actually cool

>have a futuristic setting
>could create any weapon
>proceed to create:

>futuristic Vector
>futuristic AK47
>not even a futuristic M4A1
>futuristic Type 95
>futuristic Intervention
>not even futuristic USP
>futuristic Magnums

And I also see they brought the fucking cancer of letting people attach normal scopes to sniper rifles.

They haven't changed anything from Black Ops 3, jesus christ, it's literally the same game but with akimbo back.

not that guy but

>Yeah, that epic shooting gallery that lasts 3 hours, how could we forget about it?
They usually take close to 5 hours, unless you're just running through everything, not paying attention to the story, etc.

>Yes it does, after a month, everyone is in TD and Domination.
TD and Dom are still game modes. MP isn't dead by that logic

>Which hasn't been good since Black Ops 1, not to mention than this one is being made by neo-Infinity Ward.
Opinion

>Which is irrelevant because it's all top tier garbage.
Opinion

Sorry that you have to be so buttflustered because people enjoy games, but have a good day sir.

The weapons are designed by different manufacturers, one of which builds their weapons along the traditional design. There were articles explaining this. There will be traditional looking guns, plus strange as fuck energy weapons.

>not paying attention to the story
What attention these stories have no depth whatsoever, and that won't imply it'll take you longer.

>TD and Dom are still game modes. MP isn't dead by that logic
Only two of the maybe 15 game modes alive, this makes the game repetitive as fuck.

This franchise has nothing to offer.

>copy paste from last night
>majority of post was proven false
>still posts

You can't prove it's false, it's all true, every single one of it.
If not, prove me wrong, at least try it or something.
Go ahead, you can't, but give it a try, I want to have some fun.
Do it.

Basically they have zero creativity in their entire team, they made 5 guns, got tired of thinking too much and started making futuristic versions of weapons from previous games.

Everything about this game just sounds so bad, I don't even want to hear abou killstreaks.

oh shit theres a new Killzone? nice.

>copy paste from last night
As opposed to
>WOW, THIS GAME IS PURE INNOVATION EVEN THOUGH IT HAS NO NEW THINGS COMPARED TO BLACK OPS 3
>I HAVEN'T PLAYED SINCE MW2/BO1 BUT I'M GOING TO PREORDER THIS
>WOW, EVERYONE WAS LOVING THE GAME AT E3 UNTIL THE NAME COD APPEARED
>COD IS Cred Forums APPROVED FRANCHISE, HATING COD IS FOR REDDITORS, PREPURCHASE INFINITE WARFARE RIGHT NOW, IT LOOKS SO COOL, IT HAS VERY COOL AND EPIC SPACESHIPS!

BF4 is pretty good if you manage to get on a server with skilled players.

Electromagnetic energy, yes.

>majority of post was proven false
No they weren't.

from what i understand they are toning down the verticality and speed of this one because the casuals got mad that COD innovated TOO MUCH

they got what they wished for and didnt like it and are now crying, hence the ridiculously over the top backlash against infinite warfare

Which part is false?
There's no season pass?
There's no DLC map packs?
There's no announcement telling you to buy it in the menu?
There's no scummy eSports skins?
There's no lootbox system?
The server browser is out?
The mod tools are real tools that will be available for multiplayer?
The modes besides TD and Domination aren't dead?

Which ones are false user?

>Always 3 line crap
Except it's not. I literally watched the world leagues, there are 3 lanes, but there are also choke maps, arena type maps, etc.

>No it's IW
Yup. Something totally different from other CoD because it finally abandons modern combat for pure sci fi.

>I played all of it
>I'm going to ignore the length fact and focus on my thoughts of the story
That's cute.

>They are coping
The word is copying, and it's not copying when they're all under the umbrella of Activision, which would logically demand a zombies mode in some capacity to every installment.

>i don't see what's worth
You get a campaign that might be as lengthy as games since AW which have been statistically longer than the former CoD campaigns, a MP component with new modes, lots of maps, weapon crafting, and combat rigs. And you get a zombies campaign.

That's quantifiably more than what you'll get in Battlefield, Battlefront, or Rainbow Six.

>1080p 60fps on consoles, top tier story mode with high production

As a console babby, I've always wondered why this is overlooked. COD is usually at the top graphically on consoles (apart from BO1)

>the casuals got mad that COD innovated TOO MUCH
Verticality is different map design, and changing map design is not innovation.

>they got what they wished for and didnt like it and are now crying
No, people are crying because it's the third futuristic Cowadooty in a row, which is a setting that they have completely wasted.
The multiplayer is the same shit but with jetpacks and futuristic versions of weapons and killstreaks that there were already in it for years.

That's the extent of the imagination developing these games.

>third

It's the only Call of Duty to actually take shit into pure scifi, user. No other Call of Duty has you fucking skirmishing on Europa.

And yes, objectively speaking, add layers and dimensions of complexity to a previous standard and linear structure would be to innovate on one's IP.

I'm not defending it, but pretty much that whole first greentext literally changes nothing gameplay wise. I don't pay attention to it and it doesn't affect me jumping into a game and shooting peeps

kys

>but there are also choke maps, arena type maps
Which ones, because after 70 hours of BO3 I don't remember any of those.

>Yup. Something totally different from other CoD because it finally abandons modern combat for pure sci fi.
It abandons modern combat by delivering Black Ops 3 with futuristic versions of the weapons from MW2 and MW3?

>I'm going to ignore the length fact and focus on my thoughts of the story
Sorry, but these stories are not thought provoking, they are some of the dumbest you can find in the industry, actually.

>The word is copying, and it's not copying when they're all under the umbrella of Activision
No, the point here is that instead of each developer delivering their own style of the game, their own personality, the three developers are making futuristic crap and with a zombie mode that stopped being interesting long ago.

>You get a campaign that might be as lengthy as games since AW which have been statistically longer than the former CoD campaigns
That's worth maybe $5.

>a MP component with new modes
Which will be dead weeks after it comes out.

>lots of maps
10?

>weapon crafting
That's a fancy name for ''attach the accesories you want to your weapon'', something that's been in this franchise for 10 years now.

>combat rigs
You mean specialists from BO3?
Don't know how these add any value.

>And you get a zombies campaign.
I'll get 1 zombie map like with Black Ops 3?

I offer $15 for this game.

because it isn't "at the top graphically." it looks fine but it never looks the best.

Did I hurt your feelings nerd?

>It's the only Call of Duty to actually take shit into pure scifi
No it's not, it's Black Ops 3 in space, with futuristic versions of modern weapons instead of actual new weapons.
It's the same as always.

>No other Call of Duty has you fucking skirmishing on Europa.
Oh wow, the campaigns takes place in Europe, that changes completely everything, jesus christ!!!

>add layers and dimensions of complexity to a previous standard and linear structure would be to innovate on one's IP.
Thing is, they are not doing such a thing.
In these 10 years they added jetpacks, wallrunning and specialists, which in the end, are just a different form of killstreaks.

There's no complexity in here.

I meant that as among the top. Would that still be wrong? Because I've been impressed with it since WaW

Would it be possible for this user to sound more like a shill?
Jesus christ, you are not even trying to be subtle.

>That's the extent of the imagination developing these games.

so how would you have innovated to improve on the current games?

>Because I've been impressed with it since WaW
Then you should try playing other games.
MW3 was literally a downgrade from MW2.
Ghosts was literally MW3.

Advanced Warfare improved lighting.
Black Ops 3 was a slight downgrade from AW.

>In these 10 years they added jetpacks, wallrunning and specialists

so basically changed the entire way the game works. dont forget theyve also added loot systems, basically added another game entirely in the form of zombies, and competitive and arena based modes

i cant think of a single other FPS franchise that has changed more than COD has

I would actually make something out of the futuristic setting, instead of just making a futuristic mod for Call of Duty 4.

Maybe add a mode for spaceshop dogfighting, a mode that mixes spaceships and infantry gameplay, about infiltrating the ship of the other team and destroying it...
Stuff like that.

Not their current development plans of
>take this weapon from COD4, add some spiky geometry on it, and move to the next one
>take this killstreak from MW2 and rename it

Didn't like MW3 anyway, didn't own Ghosts and only played it a few time. Didn't play AW.

I dunno man, I always thought they looked good anyway

>dont forget theyve also added loot systems
Ah yes, the next step of virtual judaism, the evolution of DLCs and microtransactions, the embodiment of cancer.
A virtual loto, i've never seen anything more pathetic and scummy than this.

>basically added another game entirely in the form of zombies
Which grew stale 6 years ago.

>and competitive and arena based modes
Which, again, are irrelevant because after 1 month the only modes people play as Team Deathmatch and Domination, which have been in the franchise since United Offensive.

>he's unironically pointing at the loot box microtransaction system as something good
How much of a corporate cock sucker can someone be?

>you fucking skirmishing on Europa.
>Oh wow, the campaigns takes place in Europe

you cant be this stupid right?

Explain.

>No other Call of Duty has you fucking skirmishing on Europa.
I'm baffled that Infinite Warfare is just such a dull game that shills have to make claims such as this to make the game not sound like the Black Ops 3 reskin that it actually is.

It's hilarious, not even shills know how to sell this game.

Europa as in a fucking moon of Jupiter you illiterate fucker

>Making a manlet your main villain
Good one Infinity Ward

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Europa_(moon)

Wow, it's a shame that that changes absolutely nothing.
Black Ops 3 in space.
Literally no reason to buy this game.

To everyone who actually like this game. Fuck you.
Most of you like this shit just because it's one of the most hated games ever. I fucking hate all of you, leave this website, and take your autism with you.

Well, i'm skipping this one.
This is maybe the most uninspired game coming out this year.

Awww, look at these Actishills, they are so cute.

>t-t-t-that d-d-doesn't change anything
>-i-i-im not a retard

holy fuck kid you just got BTFO'd

What is it changing?
Will the gameplay be different?
Is it going to change the formula of the game?
Is this going to affect the multiplayer, maybe change some things?

>LITERALLY not a single new element compared to Black Ops 3

>he made his own pic and meme out of a pic of a literally-who CoD developer
>he calls a game developer a hero

Haven't cringed that hard in a good while, thank you shill.

>no results in google when searching backwards, just other pics of this guy
>no results in the archives
>custom filename
He did.
He actually just did a fucking meme image calling a Cowadooty dev a hero.

Please be shilling, I refuse to accept something this fucking cringeworthy came out of a random Cred Forumsirgin.

CoD is garbage and if you've ever purchase one after CoD 3 you need to off yourself.

Everyone agrees with you.
CoD just gets shilled hard as hell every year.
If no one is actually replying, these threads can last up to 10 hours without reaching even 200 replies, they live on necrobumps.

It's full on Sci-Fi so I'm buying it. First CoD I've bought since MW1. And i get MW1 with it.

its the first result in google image search
imgur.com/uAzMhl7

Same, i'm going to prepurchase CALL OF DUTYâ„¢: INFINITE WARFAREâ„¢ for only $89.99 and i'm getting CALL OF DUTYâ„¢: MODERN WARFAREâ„¢ REMASTERED for free!

CALL OF DUTYâ„¢: INFINITE WARFAREâ„¢, coming November 4th, 2016!
The franchise that all of Cred Forums likes!

Hey dude, seems like you have to add ''IT'S THE FIRST FULL SCI-FI CALL OF DUTY'' to the list of shill spam posts.

No, it isn't.
google.com/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZit--bcQyJiBJsZ3WQqQbaOaCU-uOlL5csGZS1ECjgVo9e0KuL7X_1VSzwS4ATTOml-RNyaU45BxvXnTMUxbwT8ImipHDZ-2TJ7zZNa9USaKhT56ao56-4w2owoFWYe233XT7YqWSu975mf44lRGb6wD0mkrx7JnM0BGYhatb63EZ_1Dzck3fe2ONyGjzpSiNS7V0fUvlPycdejP3fI3oYVvgk6OTmyP9lYen4wxtP6BSHT4vtpI0PfKjFJtbdNJxgZGmEH3hMdV2xBoy2LQKwZ45DJvzlX80n1BmdURoIMKCMioJwY_1v4wa0BJFy8ql6SLroIpsnD3swsltxY9hrMcOv1FVaLmq9GlUCW4Ij-oW7YvQLC4h5Rc0jiCFV8RB_18l1v5OYqaYNgESFzYJOx3aDvXiWu_1E9xRtnlta7CuR_1MPVIKMEeGxU4r4ORwcmAW8SV09lQbsx-HGQxSTN1HWEuLc6je-WDT4Tlghg0F8iJuuxvU9TeBOPLEpEpSvZ1YNCyUFGqnowBgQlqRbv9w1PI3TM2VJmY6R7u2yb-DFBIxFIRfrEb_1Jwq4mWBRwc0Z-GviU15M08qhZuawwNUIX9DLJLt9D_1XGbHe2H-1KrH959R8oCs2vchCdQzrZvlld8vLRUBsb1ecAFvpTWe70khECagUNIoeyyMYttdHYL3jhNVxYe74GFT-IaiOwxjaptmqXXpTKtYudnsjadkOp2Hob76-qnGtxo-oYUDC7xSxssHwx7cZE3xiIEpayhZnhNVVzBfQGUomEeCRYBtV10S55KLWq9N2tKB3DeOi5vVqflFPyfleuJ_1JyqJ-b0rWdD54BnijJMs5XfCvf1YZPPgZErc1f6LG-IELFbaslc79Hmoea-ncKOiwDs802JFiI_1-o1apSsm1SNz9TTjRBjbc4IZgsNawytG2-wNvzA0TUd8nt1blsX9TsvDp79sGA7yuSzfTscLvr45oYEQ4Gir-wD-XDTPfoTkxEqHA2GDA8662WG8LLxJU0P0DjTqz5o34lnjjaLFeNb_1nPC3sKaRpoRjnRI72L3z8UTGeKkp_1I-nN75jUkMH3tL1EtbmQL_174bM6nCHGldWtiiLHtkiYApqdbJG0kYQvUmqADbrOV1Q_1f_1nKrQoSwL5TAc9Pv0UVwgAJKEWL7Qv05PVvbDIi5ZbFpXNMqGvWjYXiQr6TSuCpS-To0b_1AQRFe162PQRzSf4F_152PK33DKyOcN7B7Gd9gDSakFHntkyDC3iz715tXsBjE7KG9dJ3tvvx1ABNK48aaYTNWFIZvoz-mC-7tPggII4FHdkJyxw7zBkiV1Tq0beabmWyMj1NyVDxkGCEFTuWrPuDO1WCXstaJXS1uJGlkQyWpftRUihfra0nO6rNgfl_1T1KNwDi0o7LnS-c1gjPFq_17Bb70hDSXug54qiGq4kqK7cC9kBMgVkQaiWbrXepZCn33WHDrxjnO4HW4L2E_1cMW03uQzll75_1ONQjoLNxEvnRmuhdScKpWMUcL9vEK2pTJCLF5e5cn_10JJ7QuGcN85yz3VT1mJFP1aaQvPovU1iUCPy4NMpDhgUR6nf1vyC9X_1D_1mal8NzI9xzBF3iPHhD4DYuT-sorH4WpX1mo0HDOb-ntVfo10lEplN2KsUeZNjTFHaeNxVzqsLqiC-afWpkL6MFOWZHltBsGuUs3utn4oF11LxrPHBNLL0Fx7FPU50y-cm00BQ4w8Bs-0ebp5lbhV4oGSfsFmZNZbQv9hb0wyaDbUGkXrPSKZdJbaVRe0JFfYegPGEZT-xt4kJ1p070dxBYSmg7MwEAvh6BotCAH41su_1A&safe=off&gws_rd=cr&ei=Lg7cV5HeLoToaonGiNAM

Yeah yeah, all those marketing buzzwords and bullshit just to get this crap.

MW3 had you fighting in yuroscum countries like France and Naziland you fucking retard

>not the first post by this IP in this thread
This guy has posted earlier, and the others replied to posts newer than this.
So this guy is probably a shill trying to create some argument.

yeah i'm not clicking that

7 decides what I click

I guess he's trying to make it look like people who hate CoD are retards with poor reading comprehension.

But that describes 90% of Cred Forums on a good day so you wouldn't have to have anyone pretend, really.

Or just go to
And click the google search, retard.

Man, i've been playing the first 3 CODs (yes, COD 3 too) these weeks, and seeing what has happened to this franchise is just awful.

The campaigns in the three games are quite memorable, and you get some peculiar characters, not to mention the great soundtracks, but now it's just so generic and void of any personality.

COD has never been good

I'm more excited for the Mega Bloks toys.

Those Pelican looking ships better be one of their first releases.

>3 years of spam about the latest CoD
>people in them desperate to convince others that it's not shit
>game comes out, spam of threads
>a week later, no more threads
>no talk until the next CoD approaches release
Every year, there's no CoD community in here, if you kept talking about it, i'd believe it was genuine discussion, but it's obvious this is just shilling.

I left COD after MW. I tried to get back into it with the first BOPS, but it wans't the same thing. COD series, at least from what I've seen on videos and such, has been becoming more of a frenetic arena shooters, which I'm not that fond of

I doubt this game will be any different, otherwise I'd like to give it a try. Trailer is just cinematic shit I don't care about

Just go get Black Ops 3 now if you are interested.
The multiplayer is literally the same.

>Reyes
>White

>blatant rip off of Red Faction
>last game was a blatant rip off of Deus Ex
How? Explain.

I'm sorry but some little marketing campaign about being augmented is the only similarity BO3 has to DX, what the fuck are you talking about

And how is this new one anything like Red Faction

Oh yeah, it has a white protagonist, that totally means we are going to buy this horrible, horrible game.

It's so funny how shills are just trying to play every single card they can to sell this game, and people simply don't give a fuck in here.

Just one tip: these things can't be forced.

I think he means the story, or at least parts of it.

Red Faction was about expansion to Mars and rebelling against the oppressive mega corporation of Earth, Ultor.

I'm not to familiar with the story of BO3, but I guess just having augmentation and conspiracies means Deus Ex.

THAT'S LITERALLY TERMINAL FROM MW2 REMADE TO BE FUTURISTIC

IT'S THE SAME EXACT FUCKING MAP WHAT THE FUCK

From what I can gather the bad guys are some sort of interplanetary secessionist movement. It's more Killzone than Red Faction, really. They just happened to show a shot of Mars in the trailer.

Yeah, they announced that as a Terminal remix.
The other maps are fucking awful from what i've seen.

Terminal wasn't even that good though what the hell, that's one less map that COULD be new and good

need new graphics card

thats not human, thats more of a quirky autist

What for, it looks like shit.

BO3 also had akimbo.

Wow that one webm i see every thread!

fuck off faggot

i cant run fuck alll

EUROPA
AS IN THE FUCKING MOON OF JUPITER
YOU RETARD

That's right fellow Liberal Jon Oliver fan, fuck white protagonists.

I hope you pre-ordered your Battlefield 1 Collector's Edition too, see you on the battlefield pvt. Tryone.

Oh, don't get me wrong, all this nigger MC shit is getting obnoxious, but just because it's not supporting SJW cancer, doesn't mean this game isn't a piece of cancer in other ways.
The DLCs, the paid premium skins, the loot box system, the broken killstreaks, the broken SMGs and shotguns, all of that is still there, and i'm sure as hell not going to support that crap, just because the main character of a campaign that no one cares about is white.

Are you also going to defend Assassins Creed Unity, or Watch Dogs, or Ride to Hell Retribution?
Hey, those had white main characters, you need to support such games.

Stupid whiteboi

>Cred Forums is willing to support fucking Cowadooty just because the main character is white
We had confirmation of SJWs long ago, but now we also have proof that Cred Forums doesn't give a fuck about videogames either, you just want to use this as a platform to push your ideologies.
Absolutely fucking disgusting.

Wait, i'm supposed to buy bad videogames because the dude you control is white?

>tfw it looks pretty unironically good here and in the e3 demo

The temptation is mounting to buy this for cod4r

>tfw it looks pretty unironically good here and in the e3 demo
Yeah, Black Ops 3 v1.1 sure looks good, Mr. Shill.

Yeah, i'm so tempted to buy this uninspired trash that has not a single new element, and to pay for a downgrade of a game I bought 10 years ago.

Haven't bought a COD in years but I might give it a go again to see what's changed.

i bet you're the sort of guy to buy no mans sky and say that people who hate the game are cod playing kids with no imagination

Well, that's 2 of the same generic shill posts that have been spammed in both IW and Black Ops 3 threads.
Is the next one about how everyone who hates this creatively bankrupt franchise is a Redditor?

Nice counter argument, cheap shill.
This Black Ops 3 reskin sure looks good now that you've enlightened me.

And you are the sort of guy who shills Cowadootys, Pajeet.

>someone expressed a positive opinion about a game, must be a shill!
Fucking nerds. Call of Duty is a popular game for the casual gamer who has his life in order. I 100% guarantee you play nerdy Nintendo shit, don't shower regularly and do not have a job.

I literally just said I was interested in buying the game on a discussion board about video games.

>someone praised a game that does absolutely nothing new, or good enough with the same post, word by word, as in other threads and in the last year
Yes, you are a shill and stop pretending anyone here cares about this crap.

>Fucking nerds. Call of Duty is a popular game for the casual gamer who has his life in order. I 100% guarantee you play nerdy Nintendo shit, don't shower regularly and do not have a job.

That's all you could come up with, shill?
>y-you are just a neckbeard

You can't find arguments to sell your game, you can't find arguments to praise your game, and now you pull off a Youtube-tier insult?

Is this seriously all they pay you for, Pajeet?

I don't really like COD because it's kid shit.

But holy shit those graphics. Those are even better than Crysis and Battlefield. Look at those faces man. Look at the movement. Look at those textures. Oh my fucking god.

>But holy shit those graphics. Those are even better than Crysis and Battlefield. Look at those faces man. Look at the movement. Look at those textures. Oh my fucking god.

Be a bit subtle, Activision.
I mean, everyone knows you are shilling, but please, have some fucking digninity.

>this entire fucking post

This is ironic, right?

Game of the year right here. I will have thousands of hours enjoying this game.

>not the first post by this IP
Are shills even trying?

Yeah, those fucking graphics, man they are so fucking epic oh my fucking god jesus fucking christ wtf omfg.
BEHOLD.

>he's this angry that people like a game he doesnt
Get a life you sad fuck. Don't you know that hating COD is so 2014 now?

I know you have to fulfill your contract, Mr. Pajeet shill, but it's just your work is embarassing.

>Don't you know that hating COD is so 2014 now?
Did you know that your ''How do you do fellow kids'' speak is old, as well, Mr. Pajeet shill?

THE POWER OF THE QUAKE 3 ENGINE

How can Call of Duty look THIS good?

Truly a technical breakthrough.

The embodiment of kino.

Art.

In it's purest form.

Incoming pointless, empty post to bump this dead thread.

It's coming along great. I'm glad people are maturing and seeing Call of Duty for the great game it is instead of being sheep.

Why is he so fat?

And here it is.
Not even a post by a new IP, a poster from before, with an empty post, to bump his shill thread.

I love how desperate you all are.

I tried to watch the trailer with as little bias as possible, and I just felt like it was a trailer for an action movie. Might be decent fun for the 4 hours it's gonna take to beat, but wouldn't buy it.

>It's coming along great. I'm glad people are maturing and seeing Call of Duty for the great game it is instead of being sheep.

No one is.
This is a horrible, terrible franchise that everyone hates now, and rightfully so.

Sorry Mr. Pajeet shill.

It's amazing how people can still hate on Call of Duty. So what their multiplayer is a bit samey? There's barely anything you can add to an FPS multiplayer to make it that revolutionary. I think COD has pushed the boundaries of FPS with the jumping and wall scaling though. This game looks set to push the boundaries some more.

Personally I've realized over the years that the people who hate on COD the most are actually in that 10-14 range now. Everybody wants to show off their "superior" game tastes and shit on this game, not realizing it's probably one of the best games out there.

>not even putting some bait in your hook

BO3 was nothing but 3 lane maps. fucking awful
Black Ops 2 and Black Ops 3 as well as Advanced Warfare and technically maybe even ghosts could all be considered future sci-fi COD games. They've long overstayed their welcome, especially since MW 1 and 2 were so good and Black Ops 2 was only decent because half of it was also taking place in the 80s and the first time they went future.

Black Ops 3's story was worse than Destiny's.

This game is completely copying black ops 3's MP. this is expected since ghosts and AW had shit multiplayer and to be honest, even MW3 did.

This game looks like it has a nice sci-fi feel to it. There's barely any sci-fi games out there so I might be it for this alone.

Definetely adding this one to the wishlist. See you all in the battlefield! (ha battlefield, rip that game when this comes out)

Gotta say, I haven't played a Call of Duty in years but this looks really good.

I like it better being able to recognize weapons rather than have something that looks totally different to what we have now

The AK is a good design, why reason would they have to scrap it?

Did you just lose it?

Is this Jaded outcast or Hardcore tier?

Because it's the future.

No, it's shilling. They're trying to overwhelm this thread so it looks like there are people who care about this game

You think that modern weapon brands would just vanish in the future?

>looks

So you didn't fucking play it.

Considering none of those weapons are called like any of those brands, it seems like that.

And yet they're made to look exactly like them

Does PRONZ even exist anymore?

And there's no brands.
Why?
Because they have zero creativity in them.

>far enough in the future to have space ship combats
>still using a weapon from 1997
Give me a fucking break

gonna buy it to get cod4 remastered but infinite warfare looks decent aswell, not sure why people are upset people like this game, go play your nerdy nintendo shit

Go be a manchild elsewhere, Cowadooty shill.

I think you'll find you are the manchild shitting on other people's gaming tastes. Go play Zelda you little cunt.

>Kit "Charisma vacuum" Harrington
Even if the gameplay is top notch, he's gonna suck

Looks more like Adrian Pasdar, but it's not.

Huh?

Like i said, i still prefer familiar looking weapons over ones that are totally unrecognizable
I dont see what the big deal is

Even if they were all totally original designs, im sure youd still find a way to complain

I like this new Halo game.

Pajeet please, ask for a raise.