Trails of Cold Steel 2

That feel when Valimar heeds your call just right

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-IXhqQBpsbI
youtube.com/watch?v=h3Mt-gEEHzs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm finally in the final chapter of the first game. Feel really burned out since I kept playing it for the whole week.

Have fun

I'm like 60 hours in at Chapter 2 act 4 and not feeling burned out one bit. More like I dont want this to end. Enjoying every aspect of this game bit too much I think

Thanks user, its been a great ride so far which I didn't think I'd enjoy as much.

Alisa and Emma are shit

ALL OF ME

Cutest

So wait, did Falcom show anything at TGS this year?

no

wait till December

I love sword autism.

Laura does ridiculous damage with right settings

Too bad they force Alisa on you.

>Ignis Shrine doesn't have two parts and the layout is overall simpler than the other shrines' second areas.

Fucking lame.

Daily reminder that Tanks and Trains > Mechs> Airships.

Was just doing that place and thinking same

Totally should have been the main girl.

>Laura
>Emma
>Alfin
All better choices for main girl than Alisa desu

Any girl would be better than Alisa, what were they thinking when they made her?

Saints have to remain pure. Dreichels had the same problem with Sandlot.

>No Sen III news
>Sill hand this out

For what purpose?

To be cheeky and build hype while they make us wait.

hopefully XSEED won't pussy foot with the translation and get it done quickly. i don't want to wait as long as SC.

Kinda wish XSEED would get the script early so we could get the game a few months after the nips, but even if they take a year to translate, I don't doubt we will get CS3. The series has been doing too well for them to give up.

Xseed will probably say something pretty quickly, but it will likely still be around a year between the Japanese release and Western release.

I hope they don't pull an ATLUS tbqh.

riding popular fads at the time the script was written, only for the general taste getting tired of that shit stereotype when the game was actually released

But 3rd, Zero and Ao are supposed to come out.

I doubt XSEED is gonna go back to that autistic suicidal guy so we're all right

Xseed won't even be able to start working on it until it is out in Japan so they will probably announce it with a release window that is quite reasonable like they did with CS1 and CS2.

What's the status on Zero fan translation

Last I looked they said it was delayed.

We got both CS in less than a year, so if they start working on CS3 the moment it's released, I doubt we will have to wait a lot.

I think that Dreichels probably made the right choice, considering how we got Olivert and Alfin. Something had to have gone right. I hope Laura gets to be more important in the next game, considering how CSII was mostly Jusis's and Fie's game.

Laura will be the protagonist, and punch her bestie to make him understand why he is wrong. Then Rean and Laura will go along and save Errebonia on Valimar blessed by Dreichel's ghost.

>save Erebonia

But Osborne already did that. All they would be doing is destroying the work of the only competent leader Erebonia has had in centuries.

No user, Osborne will lose control and get the Society to go all out on Errebonia. The only one who can save us is Towa, who will be cloned to make an army of Mecha-Towas who will overtake the government and run it like clockwork. Once everything depends on Towa, there will be peace.

XSEED is a small company so dont expect it too quickly considering how big the scripts are usually for these games

Falcom pls, don't you have a game to develop or something?

Towa is life, Towa is love. Don't hate on perfection.

Arent we getting Fate/Extella from Xseed like few days after its japan release? That gives some hope

Seriously, just go. You must have work to do, I mean your promo for CS III didn't even have Alisa front and center, you guys have been slacking!

Rosine > your waifu

Does having two Reans in it mean that you can make choices in the game, and you get to pick if Rean ends up a good guy or a bad guy?

HEED MY CALL

And Akiba's Beat too, but don't compare the scripts of those with one of Trails.

Does it have an ad for CS3 in there? Cause the CS one from Strip is still stuck in my head with how many times it keeps repeating.

They're gonna release it on winter, so maybe it will have one too.

Rosine should have been a member of Class VII, having a church member and a witch on the same team would have been fun.

>making choices
>trails

You're cute.

Akiba's Beat got delayed, so no it's coming 2017

Winter is 2017 too.

She's not better than Vivi though.

>NPC in Bareahard feels guilty for lusting after a nun
>Rean has the same feelings a few chapters later
this game is pure pottery

I just want my Ouroboros route okay.

>You will never hang out with Bleublanc and help him put cards everywhere to fuck with a group of young bracers.

why even live

>having a church member
Gaius is an agent of the church. How do you think he was able to move when Nosferatu had everyone else completely paralyzed?

>hang out with Bleublanc
>he says 3D is more beautiful than 2D

Gaius has a presence so thin that the Nosferatu completely forgot he was even there.

>ywn hang out with Vita or bully Duvalie

suffering.

He's one with the wind and the Goddess.

Duvalie is for taking things seriously with, not bullying

You can't stop the wind.

Perfect face to bully

Nun route when?

Right after the twins route

>routes
>in trails

>Vivi will never ask you to help her pick undies
why even live?

>He didnt go for the Cake route

Gaius is actually a Nordic Dominion

Didn't even hesitate

If Sara walked in on me while I was in the hot spring alone
wew

Cake would be nice, if there were actually routes and something happened as a result of them.

>tfw your dad hates bracers
Shakespearean stuff

Then why didn't he impale Emma when he found out she was a witch?

At some point bullying Duvalie will get boring, she is just too easy.

You just will have to beat him and make him accept that you love the cake.

The real girl for Rean is Annabelle.

Nah, it's his oneechan that will hug the edge out of him and make him cute again.

Annabelle is Kenneth's waifu, do not steal.

>King me
What did he mean by this

need her to track down bigger fish. gaius is a practical man of the cloth.

Loosely translated I believe it means: "I am a chuuni faggot please rape my face"

Why a hug when you can use the power of fishing?

Oh come on, if Gaius really was a church man, then he and Emma would have had episodes where each suspects of that the other is an enemy, and a "We both know what the other is but for the sake of the class we must act like we don't" episodes.

Plus by that point he would look the other way for Emma. He probably learned all the church fighting, but isn't that radical in terms of being devout.

Huh?

You forget that Gaius has literally no presence so everyone forgets that he's even there. Besides, Emma is so incompetent as a witch that even arguing with her is a waste of time. Witches would probably instead go to the Church to apologize to them after seeing Emma, "please don't think all Witches are this pathetic."

They probably even have their own insults that involve Emma, like "that's so 'witch who's better at orbal arts than magic'"

unlike other members of CVII gaius knows the meaning of subtlety. he can be gentle like a breeze or fierce like a gale.

Hugs make edgy guys cute again, all finish has done for Rean is enable his edge.

I am sad nothing in Cold Steel 2 outhyped the C fight for me. Everything abou that fight was badass

Now that you think about it, Emma is really bad. Poor girl.

Really? Exceed is a cool battle theme but the actual fight was me just ping ponging him around with angelica.

Next game Gaius will get his mech, you'll see! Also he has a possible rivalry with that one provincial army guy maybe. Plus the giant statue in Nord is definitely a mech.

Tea Time is fucking broken.

On hard mode I was having a rough time with it, but outside of that it was more of the setting combined with the music and such for me, as well as C's design being very badass.

>black clothes
>big cape
>special mask
>double sword

He could not be more chuuni even if he talked about his evil eye going out of control

The thing that hyped me was Erebonius Noa and his bullshit

Nothing beats listening to random chanting song #45
youtube.com/watch?v=-IXhqQBpsbI

Well it was before the idenity was 100% known, though obviously there were suspicions at that point in the game. Obviously the fight would probably lose a bit of its luster a second time around

He needed the edge mode too for maximum chuuni.

It's okay, he compensated for the lack of edge mode by talking through a voice changer and acting like he was on the stage of some grand play.

Completely redeemed in chuunipoints.

I was disappointed with that fight at first until I actually found out why the purpose of that fight, then the fight at the end of the second game made it feel even better for me, even though that one was more bullshit

>Valimar will never headpat Pater-Mater

>TFW Crow made up his entire backstory and only did what he did because he wanted to fuck Vita

For good reason

Can't blame him

>wanting to NTR best bro Kenneth

kill yourself

>You will never be best friends with Vita and Grianos
Why even live

>Valimar will never fight an Aion yet

The best part is that between Sharon and Emma (Serene Blessing 2 costs 40 CP and heals 50 CP), you can completely discard Alisa into the trash where she belongs

This, gotta get the succ somehow

>Rufus cleaves Grianos in twain

I hope Vita can fix that

Too bad you dont have Sharon for all that long But I still kept Alisa in the trash for everything other than bonding chests

>so desperate he leads a revolution
>dies a chuuni faggot
>doesn't ever score

Is Crow confirmed the most pathetic character in the game?

Can't even save Crow from having a hole in his heart

It's over my friend Grianos is no more

>Everyone at Thors excited to bring Crow back like he was a runaway, and not the guy that assassinated the chancellor

Am I missing something here?

Crow said he's sorry.

>here lies Crow, he never scored

>everyone at Thors more saddened by the death of V than by the ransacking of Celdic

No, you're not, they're actually that retarded. Class VII's instructor even lets the Jaegar go while all of Class VII watches.

To be fair the Chancellor wasnt the most popular figure for a few people. Didn't stop him from being the greatest leader though

Well the Chancellor is basically Hitler

Sara was probably too drunk to know what she was doing

>Chancellor gives opportunity for random bumfuck town to greatly expand and take in money
>town jumps on it
>accidents happen, funding might be pulled
>town buttmad
>Chancellor says the town can fix the problem (allowing the town some degree of sovereignty)
>the town shifts all of the blame onto Crow's grandfather
>Crow isn't even mad at the town who fucking lynched his grandpa, he's mad at Osborne, the guy who quite literally did nothing wrong in that case

Osborne isn't Hitler, it's just that everyone in the game is literally braindead.

Osborne is literally Hitler in that he wants to take over the fucking continent you retard. Try playing some of the other games in the series.

>You will never be Osborne
>You will never have the greatest followers and your kid will never have a Gundam
Why even live?

He's more Bismarck than he is Hitler

>all this guys shitting on Alisa
Get some taste, the other girls also are over used cliches.

Yea, but the other girls aren't forced down your throat. Alisa's overused cliche also happens to be the most obnoxious of overused anime cliches

Nah, Bismarck would be the guy Osborne replaced, since he wanted the same thing and failed miserably, and now Osborne has taken over and is trying again.

The difference being Hitler was incompetent while Osborne isn't. Also Hitler wasn't a vampire.

>any leader who wants to expand their nation is literally Hitler

Oda "Hitler" Nobunaga
Cao "Hitler" Cao
Thomas "Hitler" Jefferson
Charles "Hitler" I aka Charlemagne
Alexander "Hitler" The Great

>Finally take back Thors.

That felt kind of anticlimactic.

Probably because Patrick and company getting in your way was dumb as fuck.

Well, even in CS I everything involving Patrick was stupid as hell.

>Patrick acts like a cunt for a majority of the game
>throws a massive fucking shitfit after losing a fight
>completely spergs out and heaves insults at everyone
>insults Rean's birth and his family
>later on you're supposed to think he's okay because you did a quest for his butler and he has the hots for your sister

Nothing really would've been lost if he hadn't been included at all.

The difference between Bismarck and Hitler, besides ideology, is competency. And Bismarck was phenomenally successful at unifying and expanding Prussia into Germany, which covered a third of Europe.
Bismarck's most famous speech was the Blood and Iron speech, which lead to him being called the Iron Chancellor. The parallels are clear as day.

Guys I'm in the final chapter dance part.

Who do I choose?

I only have Laura, Emma and Fie.

It seriously doesn't matter, it has no impact in the second game

Emma

Whoever you like the most

Vita would probably put out for Crow. She probably would have taken him under her wing as her personal enforcer or something.

I know. I just don't know who to choose.

I first like Laura. Then I started liking Emma's character later on.

Shiet. Fine. I'll go with her.

Don't forget that in the end he didn't even kill Osborne

Best to save your energy mates. Those Jaegers probably would have been able to keep fighting for much longer. They only stopped because of their respect for Sara. It's not worth the energy hunting them down.

>Beat boss
>Both sides jerk each other off about how strong everyone is
>Boss will now take fight serious
>Characters run in and save you

3 different times in one fucking dungeon

>ywn be Vita's personal enforcer

>everyone is Toguro: the series

Yeah you get tired of it pretty fucking fast.

>in the next game you get to play as Ouroboros
>one of the main mechanics is that you get to choose the percentage of power you bring to a fight
>everyone mocks the one with the highest percentage in the after fight scenes

Ridiculously so. The fact the nobles stopped caring anyway so Class VII didn't need anything (especially not an airship full of runaway students) besides Valimar - and just to swat away some Soldats - didn't help

Choose Emma.

Laura is the noble confidant/ best sword bro.

I think with Mcburn it was definitely necessary to have Victor step in. For Blublanc and Duvalie, they could have probably won eventually, but they would have lost precious time. The two Zephyrs were also out of their league, but could be beaten past.

Isn't this the whole of Zemuria? No matter who you are talking about there is always someone better or at least at the same level.

It's more like I think it's funny when the boss goes

>guess I have to get serious now

And then still holds back. Later on, he'll probably get even more serious, until it's revealed he was holding back all along. I'm becoming reasonably convinced that all of these guys undergo some sort of magic ritual that will instantly kill them if they ever dare to fight above 50% power.

>fuck it, lets just have a party

Everyone is better and everyone is holding back. I bet the Grandmaster's plan is to remove the limiters of everyone because she's tired of that shit.

Yeah I think Duvaille holding back was the stupidest shit ever. The only time it made sense for someone to hold back in that place was McBurn, even then it was stupid but far less so

Considering the bullshit Victor and Mcburn churned out, a party was a better idea than mutual destruction. Seriously that shit was DBZ the fight.

>X beats Y
>"Wow X you're so strong I can't believe you beat Y!"
>"No, actually Y was holding back the entire time."
>(It can't be! Then how strong does that make Y?!)
Later

>"X really isn't as much as we thought, is he Y?"
>"Actually, he might be more...he was holding back."
>(!!!!!!)

And then the next time they meat they jerk each other off.

Xenos and Leonidas holding back makes sense too, since they probably wanted to test Fie. They still love her a lot and see her as a daughter, they don't actually want to kill her.

Laura
>basically new Sandlot
>connection with Lohengrin Castle, a Old Schoolhouse type Knight dungeon
>daughter of the strongest swordsman of the empire
>best sword bro, would keep Rean in check with both hugs and swords

Emma
>witch, connection to mystic side of things
>connection with a member of Ouroboros
>serves as a guide
>would keep Rean in check with hugs
>would keep Rean in check with hugs

Alfin
>royalty
>could develop from a powerless figurehead into a true more powerful noble
>perfect height for headpats
>blonde

Alisa
>blonde

Sasuga Falcom.

That would have been fine if they werent just getting serious right after the battle

So do you play as Rixia and Lloyd in the Epilogue? I just beat Duvalie and Bleublanc at the Infernal castle. I'm curious as to why Rean is with Altina which I saw in some YouTube videos.

Why not just make a falcom /vg/ thread?

What is with Falcom and making the 2nd game of a series like 20 times more enjoyable than the first? Removing the shitty school sim is such a huge improvement.

>Getting spoiled by jewtube

Let's be fair, with Alisa you win Sharon too and that's a plus.

not the epilogue. There's a brief chapter before the epilogue.

>you will never NTR Alisa with Sharon

Except Sharon has expressed both love for the Reinford family and CVII, so even though she would prioritize the Reinfords you don't even need Alisa to have Sharon.

Well they wanted to give Fie something that was passable, but they still had a job to do in the end.

>actually got a million mira in sepith by the end of Act 2
Based Scepter Rean

Although you can play as them in the epilouge if you shell out 400,000 Mira

I wanna marry Claire and adopt Millium and Altina.

I wanna make a move on Fie.

Alisa's only good point is being connected to Sharon and her mom.

I wanna have bonding events that actually influence something instead of being a persona-esque pseudo galge element

The Bank of Rean is not a meme.

Wow, jusis is such trash why did I even bother using him in CS1
>Noble Command
Oh, right

He also has Platinum Shield now. Best buffer in the game.

He might only be good for only one thing. But does said one thing very well.

>20 times more enjoyable

How did you arrive at this figure?

>Other than Ymir, you visit the same exact locations and fight the same exact mosnters you did in the first game
>Nearly every conversation/dialogue is full of the same power of friendship bullshit
>The invasion of Ymir until you finally leave the Pantagruel was hours of pointless power level wanking without anyone getting killed

As great as Duvalie and reading the requests Olivert made were, I'm not seeing it

Were there any other relevant new crafts introduced? I know Alisa and Millium get some average mob clearing ones, but is there any other interesting stuff like Fie's stealth mode?

He's also a great link partner for Emma because of Arts Support. And he (and Alisa and Elliot) are only 2nd for ATS to her but have better SPD for what that's worth

Mint is for _________

good luck

Who would win 100 Jaegers or 4 Lauras?

100 Jaegars and 4 Lauras would make a wonderful doujin, everybody wins.

I will end you. Laura is pure

Any advice on the monster on Ebel Highway 2?

Avoiding since she will screw up one way or another.

>tfw just finished trails in the sky FC and SC and started trails of cold steel

What am I in for? I just got my first free day and am heading back to the old school house. I like the game so far but the narrative seems lackluster and sluggish compared to trails in the sky with the whole academy shit.

>get the Society to go all out on Errebonia

Let's be honest, thus far, Ourboros has done absolutely nothing wrong. Somebody's gotta hold all these treasures.

Vita best girl.

fight it the same you fight everything else: spam s-crafts and use a cp battery.

Except help idiots and terrorists that put people in danger. Sure the Grandmaster might be a cinnamon roll, but people are right in hating them.

Use arts, if you see a boss buff and heal themselves its your que to use magic
Emma is your main damage dealer, Sharon is good at support

Machias makes it a cinch (and don't you want him to meet Jusis ASAP?) Buff, S-Crafts, Burst Drive the S-Crafters, tag them out for the backup party, buff, and 2nd wave of S-Crafts. Someone with Iron, Aegis, or evasion can buy some time as bait. Run ahead and get Tauros near Bareahard if you need a double damage S-Craft

Magic will be your friend. If you brought Alisa (I really hope you brought Alisa), then you should really learn about our lord and savior, Heavenly Gift. Insight is a fucking broken status effect, combine it with some evasion gems for everyone and they'll almost never hit you.

Shh, Altina is sleeping now.

He's Otto Von Bismark you stupid fucking pleb.

Hey, Rean why do you get to have two lolis in your harem?

The size of your harem is directly proportional to how dense you are.

That certainly explains a lot, I guess it can't be helped.

Impressed this shit excuse of a jrpg managed to get a sequel, I heard the sales were abysmal.

>hang out with Vita

Naw I don't want that

I want to do something untoward to that loli.

Also, the fact Altina was with the alliance should have alerted me to the fact there was an Ironblood amongst the Noble Alliance, don't know why that went over my head.

>I guess it can't be helped.

How many Cold Steel events are referenced in Zero and Ao out of curiosity, since it comes later

But she loves me and my sword

But why, Vita would be fun, and you could host a talk show with her where everyone shit talks Osborne.

the noble alliance coup d'etat, assassination of Osbourne and the fact that it was just a ruse all got referenced in Ao's epilogue

>shit talking the guy who thoroughly wrecked you

How would you even do that? "Okay so Osborne manipulated everyone and united the country, b-but did you know that he actually wears lifts?!"

She is a sword autist, and thus really unable to understand love without a sword being involved. Just go for Emma, it's for the best.

>she's a sword autist, you should leave her alone
>go for the fujoshi who's literally the most incompetent witch alive instead
>it's for the best

Sounds good

Laura is a sword autist, but god damn she is the cutest one. Also, I think there's a continuation from the first game if you pick her again, since she says she'll always be your sword.

Emma at least can understand love.

That means she sees Rean as the one who can best guide her as a warrior, it's just another example of her sword autism. She doesn't want romance, she just wants Rean and Fie as her sword bros who go on adventures with her and help her overcome that barrier.

>She doesn't want romance
She wants at the end.

Ah that's cool

Is the damage done with Pandora worth the "more EP" trade off?

C is arguably the hardest boss fight in CS1 because of how hard it is to status him, and those archaisms he brings don't make things easier. The final boss was fucking pathetic compared to that fight since you could just stunlock it to hell.

It lets you squeeze more damage per turn (for at worst the same EP you would've spent), so yes, it's amazing. It applies to Lost Arts as well and the cost stays as your max EP (instead of requiring EP Cut)

Spam Faint with Angie and Soul Blurr, that was the only way to deal with him.

>how hard it is to status him

Angelica can practically keep him permanently fainted though

If you're lucky.
I wasn't so lucky.

Angelica Zero Impact plus Rean delaying the other monsters. It is not that hard.

>C is arguably the hardest boss fight in CS1 because of how hard it is to status him

>vulnerable to faint
>Angelica in party
>hard to status

I'm not saying it was hard, just that it was the hardest boss in the game. If you catch my meaning.

>Angelica keeps ruining Crow's game
>in the boss fight he's weak to Angelica

pottery?

I threw a Fie with 2 evergreens and Evade gems at him. he kept going after her the whole time. only ever landing a hit with his undodgeable moves. high counter rate and a solid link made me shit out damage on counter attacks.

there was a point in time where he killed everyone in the party, but I had Elliot with Angel and sepharic ring.

Considering she directly confesses, she loves you very much. Rean should have gone with her to sword autist training. Seriously, what the fuck is he doing with his life?

Helping his dad make the country great again!

Making pudding at 4 AM

Will Cold Steel 3 let me headpat Osborne?

Rean just wants to be an edgelord and no one can stop him.

Can we get him to headpat Rean instead. It would make going all edge worth it.

>jaegars attack
>Osborne kills them
>nobles talking shit
>Osborne takes them down politically behind the scenes
>Ouroboros acting up
>Osborne seizes a fucking black factory

Osborne is going to make Erebonia great again and nothing can stop him

One of his Ironbloods literally cuts Vita's familiar in half

Is there any stopping this great madman

Yeah, the Grandmaster will kick his shit in and take back the plan, there is no way they will let him do as he pleases anymore.

>Osborne "dies" again
>shortly after yet another black factory is seized

The absolute madman

>Just wanna hand a bad guy's ass to them one fucking time
>They always call out machines or monsters to do the dirty work
I hate this meme.

I was fine with Bleublanc and his clown robots but fucking McBurn doing it? Really?

>the most incompetent witch alive

It's not Emma's fault that they trained her wrong as a joke

The hooded man: best plot twist

Criminal will probably give you more bang for your buck, but Pandora's extra cost is worth it

His fucking voice killed me. Thomas was definitely a show stealer

Yeah, it's not like having your cp battery toss Emma an EP restore is really an issue if the boss somehow lives through multiple S-Crafts and Emma nukes.

I wasn't even surprised. I could tell the moment they made the mistake of showing his hair.

It was hilarious. I think the best part is that he completely kills everyone's suspicions that he's a badass except for Mint's uncle. Could Thomas kick everyone's ass at the academy? Probably.

Well, I finally missed a chapter of Gambler Jack II. I got to 7 with no guide before missing one so that's not too bad.

Ok finally after 2 weeks I finished CS1.

It went from 0 to 40(Loa Erebonius) back to 0 then to fucking 100 in the blink of an eye.

Yes I still new who the real mastermind because of someone here just saying it to me when I just asked "how long is CS1?". Still it was damn surprising turn of events.

One thing I'm gonna complain about you guys is that you exaggerated EVERYTHING about the characters personalities. Like fucking literally.

Alisa
>Fucking annoying complainer
>Muh mother
>Muh breasts

I understand the annoyance in the beginning. But I saw that she apologized and really felt bad about her prolonging things. It was ok. Also about her mother. You fucks seriously made a big deal of MUH MOTHER and shit. It was fucking understandable and she actually tried to understand and also came into terms with it. It wasn't even fucking annoying.

I kept on trying to find the times when they went autistic with their personalities, and I couldn't even find any. I kept on thinking, "that's it? this is what Cred Forums was complaining about?"

Either a lot of you are trolls or you just are too sensitive over nothing. Even the girls in the game were kidding around about those stuff.

They actually had tempered personalities even with the cliche archetypes the characters were. Not one character was annoying in how they acted. Well except for Millium's voice.

With that said. I'm hyped to start CS2. Taking a break for a day before going at it.

>Olaf best Dad
>Fatma best Mom
>Fiona best Sis
>I wanted Sara but she has a goddamn slut on with older men. Fuck.
>Sharon best maid.

That's part of the plan, no one suspects the lame bookworm who teaches and likes weird food.

By now you should know that this board exagerates over everything, but still Alisa is annoying in how she takes screen time from other characters for her problems. Did she really need two chapters to be focused on her?

Is it possible to complete the character notebook in one run this time?

I understand. Still, I am still shocked that the exaggeration was really so exaggerated if you get what I mean. It was once of the reasons why I didn't go with Cold Steel at once last year. I kept hearing things like "MUH MOTHER, MUH JUSTICE, MUH ETC." that I thought, "wow they really went that way after TiTS?" Then suddenly after playing this game, all I could think was how much of a lie that was.

I get what you mean about 2 chapters though. It honestly should have been Ymir really.

>One thing I'm gonna complain about you guys is that you exaggerated EVERYTHING about the characters personalities. Like fucking literally.

With limited bond points I kinda doubt it, but at the same time you can try bonding with gaius four times and the notebook will never update because there's nothing fucking happening.

Yes. But you will need a guide to know how to spend the bonding points.

N O P A N
O
P
A
N

>she apologized

It still took hours of gametime to do so. And then even more hours were padded out for Alisa's mother issues, which not only steal the show in Nord but also have an entire Roer chapter dedicated to them too (in fact even when they had to "rush" to the mines they had a cutscene of them slowly walking into Arisa's mum's office so she could give a 5 minute long impassioned speech about how she has learned things and will be different than her mother).

But yes, things did get exaggerated because the vast majority of the game was devoted to the incredibly stupid problems of the kids, not just Alisa's. For instance, Laura constantly being on a "muh honor" bitchfest over Fie, or Machias being a tremendous cunt because Jusis isn't a plebeian. All of these took several hours of gametime to get through, which means that you do a fetchquest, listen to the people of the week bitch, do more fetchquests, listen to them bitch more, and then hopefully by the end the problems are somewhat resolved, all the way till after Roer.

I think he meant how much. I expect Cred Forums to exaggerate things but even I've noticed they really exaggerated Cold Steel. As in more so than usual

I kinda wish we could have gotten Ymir instead of the School Festival, but I guess that helps make the cliff hanger better since you go from seeing the class at their best moment to them being broken and beaten.

Wait, really?

I think its more the nature of the game. CS1 undeniably goes at a snail pace, and Cred Forumsirgins will range from patient monks to frustrated ADHD spastics.

Well shit. Was kind of hoping it was impossible so I could ignore that crap and hang out with my favorites.

No, this time they fixed that. But you have to replay the game no matter what if you care about the trophies, so don't worry.

That's why you don't form an opinion about games based on what you hear from retards on Cred Forums

Especially not Trails threads. There is this one extremely vocal nipfag who shits on the games every chance he gets because he has no life and hates seeing english speakers enjoy the game.

He hasn't been around lately though, I think he gave up.

Yeah this. I was honestly surprised on how tempered the characters were compared how people here described them.

Example. When people here said about MUH HONOR about Laura, I was expecting her to be actually go Saber and go on speeches and getting mad at Fie and such. But that wasn't the case AT ALL. I was like, "Yo this girl is actually trying in a way that I didn't expect. Where's the MUH MUH stuff?". The fuck?

She really does talk about swordsmanship a lot though. I love her too much though so its okay.

At one point in the game she outright refuses to be in the same party as Fie, and you have to adjust your party to accommodate this.

Yeah, it's not as bad as people say, but she has her moments and her fight with Fie is kinda stupid.

>>I wanted Sara but she has a goddamn slut on with older men. Fuck.

1. Machias and Claire
2. Toval and Sharon
3. Alisa, Emma, Fie, Laura, Millium, Sharon
4. Elliot, Emma, Jusis, Sara, Towa
5. Alisa, Laura, Millium, Alfin
6. Fie, Gaius, Machias, Towa

You're welcome.

But did she go "MUH MUH MUH"? Not really. She was, "let me gather myself first" (not what she said. but the feeling). That's not MUH MUH. That's trying to find the solution.

The description by Cred Forums is downright exaggerated as hell to the point that I thought I was looking at a different character.

Who else is angry about being bested by a simple police detective? Rean? Duvalie?

The entire reason she needed to "gather" herself was that her honor could not allow her to tolerate the presence of a filthy jaegar. She then says that if you're going to take Fie into the old schoolhouse, then please leave her behind. Then you have to put up with her constantly being snide or getting upset when Fie talks about her prior experiences when it's relevant to the current conversation. She doesn't constantly say "muh honor", but the entire reason she stays so upset for so many hours is precisely that reason alone.

Who cares

I never had a problem with the way that situation was presented. Could be that you are just autistic.

Now you are exaggerating as fuck. Jesus now I see how much you guys over-interpret everything.

People shit over the characters they don't like. It happens all the time here and is nothing new.

>Calling anyone autistic when you interpret other people's MUH's as literally MUH's

Rean wasn't bested. Remember, he didn't get "serious." Hell he could've beaten the shit out of them with Valimar but let them go.

How is that exaggerating when all of that happens in the game?

Rean's robot isn't as strong as what they've bought fought. Maybe CS3 will make Valimar ascend past god status.

Not him, but Rean didn't even use edgelord mode. He didn't put in half the effort in that fight because he wasn't really interested in what he was doing.

All he wanted to do was go in and smash up that computer. He did, then he left.

DLC When? I actually wanted those costumes

>just lets himself get smacked by a cop a bunch instead of just getting away without fighting

Rean sure is an M, maybe Sharon was onto something.

Nah, he's training for Ouroboros.

They had everyone with them. I think if Lloyd had 2 more people they could take on Valimar. But with only Rixia, there's no chance in hell the two could beat Rean and Altina.

He doesn't have enough darkness inside to be an enforcer, so he'd just end up like another Duvalie. Although getting bullied to death is probably something Rean deserves so maybe he should go for it after all.

Could Crow become an enforcer? Vita did seem to have a liking for Crow.

I don't know about that with Rixia. Arianrhod states along the lines that she was most lost than her ancestors and she could have bested her if she didn't have that internal conflict she has, IIRC. It's hard to imagine Rean or Altina being stronger than either one.

I am taking this from what Rixia said, but she seems to have admitted that if Rean went serious, they would have stood no chance.

Nah, Crow doesn't have it in himself either. Not only is he actually weaker than demonform Rean, but he doesn't have the requisite "darkness"

His past is just his hometown betraying his grandpa while he blames Osborne for it, and in the end he didn't even manage to get revenge on Osborne, let alone his hometown.

That's how she acts. She's always calling herself shit when she isn't. Whether it comes to performance or in combat.

>muh mary sue slutty character
>muh super powerful dancing girl
>muh super powerful police detective
Crossbell is fucking shit. The more I see from people who like it, the more I realize it is overhyped as fuck.

Wow, this assblasted about discussing characters.

What kind of "darkness" does Arianrhod have?

>Retards like this guy call Rean a gary stu while simultaneously declaring that some random dancing girl and a fucking pleb-tier police detective are somehow all powerful
fucking nipfag hypocrites. Fuck off.

(You), keep being ass blasted though fujo

>Rean is bad because he's a gary stu!
>But MY gary stu and mary sue detective and dancing girl are perfect, and cannot be beaten!
kys

Was the cost of being able to headpat Altina whenever worth it?

Rean does more than just headpat her

When did I call Rean a gary stu in my post? You're so assblasted you're just making shit up. Go ahead and keep digging your hole user.

There's a reason why her weapon's a spear and we haven't seen any kebab in this series

I just bought the first one. About to go to the Student Council Room for the instructor. Who thought no dual audio was a good idea. Who thought giving the main character a voice was a good idea (especially when the times you have voiced lines is super inconsistent too).

Either way, it feels like I'm playing Persona again, just with a cooler combat system but worse girls.

Is there any save integration in the sequel?

Fuck off.

Not sure what this guy's problem is, he must be that bootyblasted nipfag who always shits up these threads.

Anyway, not sure what you mean by "save integration." You can import your clear data for the second game if that's what you mean. You get bonuses and such depending on the level you complete the first game at.

No, I'm tired of retards bringing up dual audio, so you can fuck off too you stupid tinfoil hat faggot.

You're not allowed to call anyone else bootyblasted when you're more bootyblasted than them.

Yeah, that's what I was wondering. Cheers.

Japanese tropes sound horrid in English.

>no u
I don't come into Trails threads to shit on them because they exist in a language other than Japanese, so I'm pretty sure mr. nipfag is far more bootyblasted than I will ever be.

Good thing that isn't a problem then.

That is one smug nep

>gets mad at some faggot whining about no precious nihongo
>must be nipfag
You're an idiot.

nipfag doesn't care how or why he shits up the thread just as long as he does it, so it was perfectly reasonable for me to assume it was him.

Do everyone a favor in this thread and kys. You literally shitpost more than your imaginay "nipfag" invasion. This thread was fine until you came along and started to cry about "nipfags" and made up some imaginary line that was never said.

How much Zemuria Ore can you get your hands on per playthrough? I just got the piece from trading in the Gambler Jack II books.

Speaking of "Darkness", what about Bleublanc?

You can make three weapons by the end of the finale. The third one is made from backtracking to boss locations in the final dungeon and grabbing one more bit exploring.

Honestly, the dub is great. I had misgivings going into the game, but after hearing the voices, they actually sound great. Except for Millium.

You can trade U-material for Zemurian Ore Shards, 50 each, in Ymir. So, theoretically, unlimited. Get read to grind though.

>50 U-material

Alisa too, her voice is pretty obnoxious, especially in battle

>Gave Emma the Luck quartz and have her shit all over mobs.
>Drowning in U-Material the whole game.

Nah, for me she's fine. I hear the inflections the VA is doing with her and it adds a lot. Maybe I'll agree with it a being a tad high higher pitch than expected. Barring that, her dub voice is fine.

You'll be swimming in the shit at the end game. Especially since you can only hold 99

>Level up with Emma
>I'M STRONGER THAN EVER!
I love the dub because of the goofy voices
I'd totally bang their VAs

I'm starting up CS2 in a few hours. Just finished CS1.

Who are the godlike party members?

I had Rean, Emma, Fie, Laura/Elliot for endgame in CS1. Is Emma still great?

Second verse, same as the first

Endgame I went with Rean, Laura, Emma, Jusis, Alisa, Fie, and Elliot. There's nothing that group can't handle.

Duvalie and Rean end up as besties while they both bullied to death in Oroboros and are saved by Laura.

Yeah, Rean is truly enjoying the best life now that he traded Class VII for a better party that has way more interesting characters in it.

>they both take up drinking and sobbing into each others' shoulders
>they no longer even need to speak in order to communicate with each other, eye contact is enough
>as orbal technology increases, they are able to set up a nation-wide anti-bullying orbal radio station together

Meanwhile Osborne is wondering why his son is so weak

That's the same group I had.

Only that I never actually used Jusis. What's he good for? I can't seem to understand his use.

Only played CS1 so I'm going for that.

>Emma with Criminal
>Elliot with Moebius only wanted him for Resounding Beat
>Rean with Vermillion
>Fie with Thors
>Alisa with Angel

I actually do not have a good idea on what quartz should each one have really.

He should have raised his son himself, that way at least Rean would know better than bother with Alisa or being so soft.

Basically a Red Mage with okay physicals and above average Arts that has access to some of the best buffs.

Trails drinking game: Take a shot every time a dialogue box starts with "Haha."

Fix it with "Hmm-hmm-hmm" in TiTS

Crow's reveal was better in this game than this one.

He was just too obvious. His reveal about Joshua though was not.

Millium sounds much better in the second game.

>Emma
>not Fie w/ Scepter, the Veins, Luck and Dragon Vision constantly Sylphide dancing

Why don't you want ten billion sepith?

Would Cred Forums trust this fellow to help you explore ancient towers?

You'll always have fierce opponents to her dub regardless, because it was by ashley burch.

Almost every enemy gives you one now.

He seems like a reasonable fellow who isn't at all a disgusting shotacon, so sure!

Coming of from playing TiTS. The battle system is a whole lot goddamn better here in CS.

Line Arts were fuck useless in TiTS as were crafts.

No it wasn't.

Fie is kind of superfluous apart from a few fights since Jusis/Emma linked can take out everything.
Crow actually went out of his way to sow doubt in the minds of the characters and the player. Traditional fox-eyes villain-kun was lazy.

Either Laura or Emma should have been the main girl.

Emma with Criminal still the best?

How about Jusis?

>Having jusis and emma in your party
>Calling Fie "superfluous"
What's it like being retarded, user?

Zane's thunder god kick would like to have a word with you

Yeah only one. Also if you use Joshua. Other than that? Nah. Circle Arts all the way.

>Zane
>getting a turn ever in FC

Still not as bad as FC Agate though, good fucking lord.

H-hugs?

>Pick Agate at the beginning over Schera
>WILD RAGE FINAL BREAK WILD RAGE FINAL BREAK WILD RAGE FINAL BREAK WILD RAGE FINAL BREAK WILD RAGE FINAL BREAK WILD RAGE FINAL BREAK WILD RAGE FINAL BREAK WILD RAGE FINAL BREAK WILD RAGE FINAL BREAK WILD RAGE FINAL BREAK WILD RAGE FINAL BREAK WILD RAGE FINAL BREAK WILD RAGE FINAL BREAK

I've been thinking about doing a Nightmare run. Should I pick Schera this time for something different and bomb high level artes or Final Break all day again? I kind of want something different, but I don't want to gimp myself.

Might be better if the Vita speakers didn't give fucking everyone a lisp. The only character that has positively surprised me was the tall immigrant guy. And I guess 4-eyes. And Fie sounds OK so far, but she has hardly spoken, so who knows. I'm sure it's going to grow on me, but right now I'm almost tempted to play without sound.

You tell us.
You give him a magic master quartz and have him act as your healer and support.

It totally was

I actually like her dub, her sounding annoying fits her character.

There's something about Emma's voice acting during battle that I can't put my finger on. She sounds a lot more... peppy than in CS1. It doesn't feel right.

I think Duvalie has best female english dub I've heard in ages. It just fits so damn well for her

Until he did DEADLY CROSS.

She is happier since she is no longer hiding stuff and can be honest with her friends.

Probably because she's not hiding things from her friends anymore.
This was confirmed by Hatsuu. The only quasi-mystery voice is Crow.

Nah I understand that part. It fits her. My problem is, she's just always one-tone. If I can hear Fie's different inflections in her voice even if she's somewhat supposed monotone in style(granted you'll notice it at around after her quarrel with Laura), then Millium should be as well.

It's because in my game she's going to win the Rean Bowl.

I only have my characters in clear data CS1 at level 66. Should I go for 80 for that good save transfer to CS2?

Rean ends up alone and becomes a wizard 13 years later!

Crow must be in the VA union then since his voice was really good in both. If he wasn't then there'd be no reason not to own up to doing it.

Emma's a cheater. I first liked Laura. Then Emma started to look so appealing with that cheating hairstyle that I always like (especially when the braid falls on one shoulder).

I hope you downloaded the Shining Pom DLC while it was free. That's your best bet to hit 80 for the bonuses. Otherwise, it's not worth it. All you get as a bonus is a Soul Blur and Saintly Force. Saintly Force is nice early on when you have jack and shit for Quartz to buff your STR/DEF/SPD, but it's not a gamebreaker. I sure as fuck wouldn't grind to 80 without Poms for it.

Nah I got CS1 when it was discounted to $20 2 weeks ago?

Nevermind then. The 500 quartz per color was what I was looking at really.

Yes, he's obviously one of the best actors. The given name is an obvious pseudonym. I think I've heard him before but can't figure out where.
If you only have the sample pom bait, get yourself to 68 normally and then use them to hit 71. Going above 68 naturally is a pain, and you still get a somewhat better prize for being in the 70s.

You could have gotten the Shining Pom DLC at that time, too. I would recommend what suggests.

What a coincidence, in my game too.

Falcom Sound Team jdk concert in less than 2 hours

I give zero fucks. I just want CS3 info.

Next year.

>We defeated the monster! ... I just hope I can get the idea of His Majesty's Jormungand out of my mind someday...

Which master quartz?

Awww shit, thanks for reminding me. Arranged Falcom tracks are too good.

>Fighting Red Mech
>Forced to play as other party members I don't use

I fucking hate Falcom for doing this in every game

>not keeping all of class vii ready to go at a moment's notice
pleb

Yeah, but I think that her being happy/chirpy all the time is kinda in character for her.

She is going to win in my game too, what a coincidence.

Emma is the best, so it's natural that you like her.

Where's a good place to grind to at least 68? The Shadow parts have only a few enemies in battle.

Why would he hide his name anyway? I don't get this

Whatever you feel like. Maybe angel for faster space magic?
Stick megalith on Rean and abuse s-crafts in the last area or two.
Because sag-aftra has rules, and a lot of games are technically non-union productions, which means they can't use their union name. The union turns a blind eye to pseudonyms.

I fucking knew Misty was somehow important. Her voice was too good just to be a damn radio DJ in a game.

Old Schoolhouse, floor 6 has a encounter for 5-8 ghosts near the entrance to area 2. Millium S-Craft+Megalith fodder, convenient to respawn (faster than walking toward another enemy, just enough time for Megalith to recharge 100 CP), and drops U-Material! Much faster than grinding in the final area since everything reaches the same EXP penalty when you're even a little overleveled

>Alfin doesn't wear panties

She's confirmed to be GOAT vidya princess, right?

Addendum: stick to final dungeon until level 70, then switch to said ghosts. It's actually easy to get to 80 or even 99 if you want to try. Maybe an hour or two of grinding from 70-80? I forget

Fie's tacticool pantsu are cute

>Fight Rufus at the end of Act 1
>Have to get him to 50% health to get the bonus AP
>Give Laura Tauros and every attack boost Quartz I have
>Have Alisa feed her some STR food
>Have Jusis use Royal Command
>Get a Critical bonus
>Laura deals 63k damage when Rufus has 138k HP

So this.. is the power... of sword autism.

Sharon's running animation is pretty cute.

>Blew all my fishing points on the badges because I though "part of a set" accessories would be important later like in the first game.
>Have to grind up for the Sennin Gem now

fuck

You'll also have to grind even more if you want Byakko too

So there's no set thing in CS2?

That's the gem that gives 100% critical rate on counters, right?

>Game forces you to play the fishing minigame in quests
fucking hate this shit. Keep fishing out of the sidequests, even optional or hidden ones. I don't want it.

Give me some quality-of-life advice on quartz in CS2 guys. I didn't know what I was doing in CS1 and was just winging it on that part.

If there is I haven't found it yet. And I'm in the Finale where you start getting all the endgame shit.

>Vita opens a Phantasmal Window and Duke Cayenne speaks to everyone
>Toval: So even the big guy himself is here.

Use the canceler build, it's ez pz and really effective.

impede 2
impede 1
action 2
action 1
speed breaker

throw in some attack 3 or 2 or whatever if there's room left.

Action 2 and 3 on everyone
Choose an element and but the (element) bell, cast 1, cast 2 on
Impede 1 and 2 on your delayer
Evade and Wrath on your evasion tank

Everything else is just situational quality of life (sepith, all the +str or +ats you can get, whatever)

Give Laura the Tauros Quartz, pad her STR, and watch her destroy everything. It's very helpful for the bonus conditions in unwinnable boss fights.

Nah, that's Wrath
Byakko is +25 Str and 20% chance to Blind/Sleep

You can trade some accessory sets for a "version 4" accessory. But the version 4s still suck and aren't needed for anything like Zemurian Ore Shards

Oh that's still pretty good though.

So how do ToCS I & II compare with TitS? Are they good?

Yea, its nice for Sara's or Gaius's Wind slot

>I spy with my little eye... the goods.
What did she mean by this?

Some here will say that TiTS is too godlike compared to CS. For me though, they are actually on par. That's just me though. CS isn't even finished anyway so, yeah.

Her bother corrupted her.

>Get to the end of the chapter
>Fight an unwinnable boss fight
>Either you win or fulfill the turn conditions, but regardless you're shown a cutscene with your party commenting on how incredibly strong the boss is
>Random soldiers appear
>Mech fight
>The original bosses fuck off for whatever reason

Bet on how many years after CS2 this is.

Because it looks like he's mad. Maybe due to the lack of headpats to give out.

they're both great in their own ways. Sky has the better characters and the romance storyline, but Cold Steel has the far superior combat, and voice acting.

Both have pretty good stories when all is said and done.

What if CS3 is the "protagonist becomes the villain" story that we wanted out of MGS V?

2-3 years. Enough time for there to be some changes to the world and characters, but not enough time for things to be vastly different.

How would helping the only competent political leader in the empire be becoming the villain?

There's union rules like you must get at least this pay rate, reprising your role means you're entitled to so much percent extra each subsequent time you reprise the role, you can only work so many hours a day with no exceptions, and I think you can't work with non-union VA either. Pretty much it'd make it too expensive for these niche roles in niche games to get voiced if you go union.
So what they do is use a pseudonym and pretend they didn't do the voicing with a nod and a wink and everyone is happy.

>You will never share burgers and fries with Crow

>Having lunch with a homicidal terrorist

No thank you

>implying Rean won't seize power for himself and become Gillium 2.0

Rules of nature, baby. Rean will pass on his memes. The strong prey on the weak.

>Somehow sneaks his shitty card game into your pocket while fighting him.

>Having lunch with a homolust terrorist

Sasuga falcom

>Terrorist

Imperial Army propaganda.

I chose Emma in the end for CS1. Did I do good guys? I heard she's gunning for Lean Rean Machine in CS2 anyways.

>he changed it so that whether you win or lose is determined solely by your opening hand even more than the first

As expected of a deck-stacking faggot. I bet his grandpa was the same way, no wonder the town lynched him.

You did good, senpai.

Crow is a goddamn Blade shill

You fucked up. There's only one canon romance, and it's Alisa.

falcom pls go

It's not like there's been any actual romance thus far

Alisa please.

You did good.

So who had the better airship backstory scene? Crow or Loewe?

Anyone that wasn't Crow

>I heard she's gunning for Lean Rean Machine in CS2 anyways.
Really?

Just finished CS1 2 days ago. Taking a break before continuing to CS2. I didn't expect that from Emma.

>There's only one forced romance, and it's Alisa.

FTFY

Village rape 'n' pillage > Jews bullied my grandpa

He's lying to you, nothing happens ever.

Fucking cooking quotes
>Millium makes peculiar dish
>"Death tolls in the thousands!"

He never said anything about Rean you insecure paranoid faggot.

its fie's cooking power hour

Crow hates the Jews. Is he our guy?

Yes, you did great user.

>Rean is Osborne's son

Didn't expect that 2bh. So how the fuck is he alive. Will it be explained

He's a True Ancestor

Anyone finish the game and what to tell what kind of girlfriend your waifu is, I can't go through another playthough of the final chapter and epilogue again., it's just to damn long.

Fie is really docile. She basically asks for hugs and says that it isn't for you but for her.

>Punished Bismark: A weeb denied his field trips

I really want to know who all the VAs are in this game. This has one of the better English dubs in a long time.

So why is Rean an Ogre then?

Can we all agree that Duvalie is the best girl?

Eat shit, Alisa.

>can't be trusted with simple missions
>weak enough that you might as well just hire a decent jaegar corps instead
>crippling autism

Why does she try so hard to live?

Literally nameless NPC talk is more interesting than Alisa. And here I thought Falcom couldn't go lower after the shitshow that was Ellie, yet here we are

She's cute.

Too bad she sucks at her job.

>Get bested by a bunch of police and students.

He inherited his Mom's genes

DoBully Duvalie

SHE IS NOT WEAK JUST BECAUSE SHE DOESN'T HAVE A NUMBER, OKAY

Lloyd and Rixia have really fitting voices

Goddamn I want to play Zero and Ao badly. That battle theme.

>Implying Arianrhod isn't best girl.

You did gud, user.

Laura and Fie are also great choices.

Of course, the real best choice is Jusis.

>spoiler

Why would you want to turn Machias into a cuck?

I also have contact lenses in Emma's accessory slot

Machias can marry some noblewoman for all I care. Hell, pair him off with Ferris.

>Machias wanted to fug his cousin
>she gets married to another guy instead
>killed herself because people said mean things

He already is one

>Aurochs Fort
>"haha me and mcburn are gonna kick your asses again"
>"nah fuck this i'm out"

Poor girl.

Alisa is canon tho

jdk band concert soon, get in here fags

Why are there so many fucking normies in the chat?

If CS3 turned out to be Xenogears I would be dissapointed.

>Revenge is a dish best served cold

Just look at those dead eyes, unable to comprehend the shame of being subjected to the very weapon he used on others.

I spy with my little eye...

It hurts to know she will never win.

What is she saying, and why is Rean on bed?

Emma without Glasses is not Emma.

She is so cute.

That is the most evil man in the empire, how can he abuse head pats like that?

Do you see Reans real mom?

thank fuck for that. 36 poms after doing a 2nd run made things hella efficient.

>Rean goes full edge in CS3
>All of Class VII gang-headpat him back to normal.

No idea.

>Machias is way friendlier with everyone
>Fie is really chipper and playful
>Emma is more open with everyone
>Laura is a huge swordbro big sis
>Jusis is slowly opening up but is still pretty tsun
>Elliot is more confident
>Gaius is still the wind but he had no issues in the first place
>Alisa is literally still the same

Fucking Alisa.

Ask the fairies

That's like super-mega lewd.

>win

How can anyone "win"?

Jusis was always cool, he only ever dished out bants to Machias because Machias is a cunt and Millium because she's a retarded nep.

>Loewe
>home burned to the ground and everyone murdered
>gf dies
>surrogate little brother is mind broken beyond repair
>event is officially classified and not even allowed to be mourned

>crow
>muh city was bloodlessly annexed and my grandpa was bullied

Ah, I meant towards NOBLES REEEEEEE and the Iron Nep, he's slightly more tolerant of their stuff too, and is friendlier.

Reminder that JDK concert in half an hour. Link is on falcom's tweeter.

Do they even exist?

Oh okay, then yeah that's true

Watching nep miss her hug tackle was funny though. That look of disgust on Jusis's face

>He wants to avenge his grandpa that retired rich thanks to Best Dad and died of natural causes in a now stable and successful town that had it's economy revitalized again thanks to Best Dad

>b-b-but words hurt
>like they really hurt
>a lot more than a bullet from 3000 arge away
>reeeee you don't understand
>and now I have to join the nobles and kill a bunch of soldiers so I can end this war

He is just tsun, he secretly loves her.

>Don't touch me you filthy nep

Why is Osbourne so based. He even wanted his son to grow strong and looked like he was gonna cry endlessly when he left him in that storm.

To be fair Crow warned you it wasn't anything special

>He even wanted his son to grow strong

Well, at the very least Osborne can empathize with Craig now.

>want a strong, sturdy, confident son
>get a Rean or Elliot

I hear Tauros quartz is pretty good this time around. Will it do on millium or will the added delay make it worthless?

It would've been better if Rean actually said that it was stupid right to his face. Instead Rean just did the whole sympathizing bullshit.

>Not giving it to Laura

baka desu

I love how Crow would rather dethrone the peacekeepers and put the LITERALLY BIGGEST MONSTERS IN THE COUNTRY as the rulers instead.

I was actually hoping the Nobles raze his town to the ground in a battle just for him to realize how much he fucked up. Even better if the Railway Police show up and try and protect the civilians.

She's not my cup of tea

>Tfw Olivier STILL isn't a party member

Sen III better fucking fix this.

Watch out user, you're going to trigger the laura cucks.

>He's a guest member.

>Falcom getting your hopes up

RIP

Towa will never go away now

Party filled with nothing but overpowered old men that don't hold back when?