You now live in the Dead Rising universe, and are present during one of the outbreaks...

You now live in the Dead Rising universe, and are present during one of the outbreaks. Out of all the psychopaths/bosses from the series, which one do you think you could realistically defeat on your own?

THIS IS MY STORE

He'd be easy enough when met with my nippon steel

Realistically, Kent, if I knew beforehand that he was a psycho and shot him off guard. Not very good at fighting, so I'd just be fucked in reality.

Do they have unrealistic health?

Do I have the ability to take multiple chainsaw swings?

Or are we talking if I shoot them, they're dead, and if I get grazed by their stuff, I'm probably dead?

Probably that fat dyke cop

If firearms work correctly the clown. There are three police zombies with guns and i know i can shoot him dead.

Everything's realistic. So you're both gonna die or bleed out in one hit if you're not careful and use your surroundings to your advantage.

Weapons and costumes and such are still there, just with more realistic physical reactions.

You could do that regardless

mouse aiming with guns in dead rising is maximum cheese

I would be a zombie or dead within seconds.

Besides the buster the mini chainsaw destroys bosses way quicker than firearms though.

I could beat the fuck out of Sullivan. He's old and senile.

you forgot about the good ol' mounted gun from the hummer

Probably the easiest as long as her shart mart kart moves around like a real one.

Well, apparently, I now live in the Dead Rising universe, this means I get to be an insane, superhuman sociopath myself too.

So I think I could fight most of them to a draw.

In a realistic setting if you found any firearm all the melee focused bosses would be a complete non issue.

The ones with firearms, however...

Those redneck snipers from DR2 would probably just pick you off before you even knew what was going on.

I think it all depends on things like how well you can keep your cool with a clown running at you with chainsaws. And I mean realistically, not just like "Yeah I'm sure I'd stay calm and my aim would be 100% because I have nerves of steel"

Well if you had to kill a bunch of zombies to find him i imagine you would be at least a little desensitized

Fair enough. Realistically most people wouldn't get that far anyway

To be fair, there's a difference between killing zombies and a killer clown.

Most people are afraid of clowns more then zombies.

>old and senile

He's literally Big Boss in cqc

Big Boss is a legendary soldier.

Sullivan is a mall cop.

Are you high?

Wasn't Sully some sort of operative, just posing as mall security?

>mall cop

Yeah, he was an agent for Phenotrans. The shit he did was more reminiscent of Judo than CQC.

Could still disarm the shit out of you

Bibi Love. I mean lets face it, she wasn't even an actual boss fight. I want to fuck that GILF like a madman

Forgot to post a pic

nah that bitch ugly

How many in-game hours does Zombie Genocider take to achieve?

>realistically

you´re either super fucking dead or getting an handgun for a head/bodyshot

I though it was mario in the thumbnail

14 I think

Unless Thomas takes the first shot. He'll miss and probably give you enough time to run for cover. If Roger is shooting though, you're dead.

Nah jk these guys would kill the shit out of me.

What, isn't it like 4. Just drive around the center.

Sorry, for some reason I was thinking about 7 day survivor. Genocider should take around 4-5 hours depending on your strat.