twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hurr MGS xD hay guys

>tripcuck

holy shit guys, Big Boss just choked me out

I think I just nutted in my pants

I heard that Paz has a huge vagina, maybe she got blacked or something

DD is cute

CUTE

I see Boss wondering around mumbling about pez sometimes on medical platform. I didn't know Boss had a sweet tooth.

What the fuck is with Quiet blaring that fucking racket all the time? Maybe if she played some Pink Floyd once in a blue moon me and the sickies would enjoy it but right now I'm comfortably nusmbsh.....

I HATE KIKONGO

Anyone notice how Ocelot and Miller only show up when Big Boss is around?

*Crickets Chirping*

Has the boss sent you guys out on a mission recently? I've been stuck on the base for a while now and need to get back in the field.

Miller start beating the africans childrens
again

Kikongo speaking master race reporting in

The other day I went into a shower unit that The Boss just used and he left bloody hair clumps and eye-hole crust in the drain.

Pretty gross tbqhfam

I swear that is like the second time this week.

and it's still monday

Jumping Gorilla from R&D told me he saw Quiet liking that shit the other day. I don't know how he saw her but I wouldn't put it past that crazy whore.

Really? Jesus. This place is getting to me. Do you know when we're getting shore leave?

>tfw Excited Coyote's teeth will never grow back after what Quiet did
Can we kick Quiet off this base already?

She's done literally nothing but cause trouble, and even went as far as almost killing one of our own just because she wanted to.

I tried asking Boss about it, but he just stared at me with a combination of disgust and confusion before mumbling something in a very slurred way. I'm not even sure what he said, but I'm guessing he's not partial to the idea.

That don't call him Kaz "if you're a nigger, I'll pull the trigger" Miller for nothing.

I heard that there are a lot of weed under the support platform, is that true?

That's because Miller is not blind m8

Don't be obtuse, dude. Excited Coyote is a fucking creep. I caught him in his quarters and... Well I didn't get a good look but it kinda seemed like he was masturbating to a picture of that one bitch we saw on the Wialo Kallai mission. The one with her legs blown off?

Probably has a raging boner for her or something, dude. I just wish the boss'd listen to Miller and have her booted, it'd put us all at ease.

Shh,we dont talk about Miller's Offshore deals

Yeah man that's what he was masturbating to. He's a weird fucker but Quiet's little outburst could've killed the guy.

Soooo. Did anyone try to fuck one of those parasite ladies ond the quarantine platform?

When will this war end my fellow /DD/s?

We killed SKULLFACE, and now all we're doing is attacking and disarming nukes everyday.

Do we have any future left? Any hope? Am I doomed to die on some names Afghan or African battlefield?

It's 1985, we've been fighting for Peace for a year now, I know the Soviet Union has talked about pulling out of Afghanistan next year.

Will we live to see a day where there are no more nukes?

*faint gunfire echoes in background

SUN WILL RISE SHORTLY

SUN WILL SET SHORTLY

Boss just asked me if I knew Kikongo. Told him I don't know the guy, and we only use codenames around here anyway. Weird. At least he thanked me by choking me out and slamming my head into the ground. Felt pretty good.

So Amanda is still on the up and up, it's been years since we've seen her.

I miss jacking off to Strangelove and Cecile while they apply oil on each other. When they were done I'd cum in the bottle and refill it.

Somenone told me that one day we will move to another base, then "the son of the Boss" will kill the Boss, crazy talk I guess

If the war ends then we'd have no future. This is the life we chose, amigo, the future we chose.

Still mad.

As hot as Strangelove was, she was damn crazy.
I once heard her mumbling about that Boss lady from years back. She started to moan and bite her finger, then turned around and punched the wall, and cursed out BB.
What a bitch. No one curses out BB.

Speaking of which, am I the only one who thinks BB hasn't been the same since OG Motherbase was destroyed? I know he got hurt and all, but he doesn't even act like the same BB we know and love.

Man, just ask The Boss to dismiss you, you weak-ass bitch. We're supposed to be a nation of soldiers, and you're wondering when the war stops? You must've been one of those E-rank assholes the Boss fultoned out of pity

go home and be a family man

>find out BB isn't BB
>still have to pretend I'm loyal and I get a morale raise whenever I see him sprinting around mother base getting into showers and riding back out in the helicopter
>get sent out to random missions to destroy shipments of helmets
>sometimes "BB" hits me with his metal arm and throws my head against a wall
>at least got to fuck Screaming Fox behind the R&D platform
I'm thinking of pulling a Huey and getting the fuck outta here

I've noticed that too. Now I know this is all speculation but some of the other guys don't think he's the real BB, just a result of cosmetic surgery. If that's true then where is the real BB?

>He doesn't like it when BB hits him
Leave then, you aren't welcome here

I'm actually new to this stuff (only been on the base for a month), so I can't actually speak much for how he was before the death of Old Motherbase, but BB is a lot different from what the legends make of him.

Like, I expected a confident smooth talking type of guy, but he's actually really timid, and barely speaks, if at all.

I guess PTSD could have gotten to him, but his actions usually seem logical (save for letting Quiet walk freely), and I haven't really seen him panic, so I dunno.

I would if they hadn't sterilized us

I've seen too many comrades die, too many young soldiers unloaded from Peqoud in a body bag.

Why are we here? To subject each other to racism? To beat up more Kikongo speakers at the Friday R&D platform fight club? To be sterilized? Subjected to parasite testing? Boss says we are fighting and disarming for peace but really he acts like we are preparing for a war.

He definitely isn't the same BB we once knew. Losing the base and all his loyal soldiers must've scarred him pretty deep. I hope he snaps out of his funk soon, we need the boss, our boss back.

Does anyone else like to hang out on the animal platform when they're feeling lonely and listen to the birds and feed the lambs?

It's pretty nice...

Mah nigga.

Fucking new guys I swear right?

BB definitely isn't the same, buddy from medical says he goes onto this balcony for hours on end holding pictures and talks to them. I think we should tell Miller because Ocelot is a complete stranger and Miller has been here from the start.

Miller even worked in the kitchens on old mother base, I'd always talk to him while doing dishes and shit.

I feel partially responsible for Boss wondering around because I gave him one of those pictures...

I wish Boss would pick up more dogs.
DD is a cool dog and all, but he only ever likes being around Boss and Ocelot.

>dat pic
kek

GUYS
GUYS

THIS JUST IN FROM HQ

WE FOUND ELI

BB IS PREPARING A SPEECH TOMORROW MORNING

WERE SHIPPING OUT TO AFRICA AND IN FORCE, TANKS, APCs, MULTIPLE STRIKE UNITS, WALKER GEARS AND APPARENTLY BOSS HIMSELF WILL ACCOMPANY US IN THE BATTLE GEAR

WERE ALL BEING ORDERED TO PACK BIOHAZARD SUITS AND RESPIRATOR MASKS, WHAT THE FUCK ARE WE ABOUT TO GET INTO???

>tfw janitor
why boss

Oh buddy, were those pictures of the soccer game from old Motherbase?
Yea, I once mentioned it to Boss, and he just got this weird look in his eyes and walked off real slowly. I really think Miller should talk to him or something. Maybe have another dumb shower fight to cheer him up.

Wait what the fuck? Someone from Intel must know what the fuck is going down in Africa, right? This is way too sudden.

Guys I think Kaz is losing it. He's making my entire team work overtime on research for fucking hamburgers. Any other platforms get strange orders?

>thinking DD is a wolf

That Huey was such a slimy piece of shit

I got the same reaction when I showed him pictures of Paz. He took them from my hands and claimed he was going to show them to Paz or something. He seems to believe Paz is still alive. Miller needs to know about this.

Intel here. Miller keeps sending me out find him new and exotic ingredients out in Africa.

I noticed it when he didn't have that snake scar on his chest from 9 years ago. I'm staying because Miller is one of us and I'd be dead without Miller.

Big Boss was kinda an asshole and this new guy actually cares, old Boss did things on occasion like sitting in on karaoke night but even then he'd always be brooding.

Miller loves us and I love him, if only we could have killed Huey.

Don't put that on yourself, man. The Boss is a complicated dude. He's got a lot on his mind and has to run this whole op. He can't be as carefree as us grunts.

As for Ocelot, well, I call him Shalashaska. He might be new to you guys, but I'm a Russian defector and believe me... It's a huge asset to have this guy on our side. You have no idea how skilled he is behind a revolver.

Raging Hyena said he doesn't like it when BB hits him. What a dick right, I just don't need that negativity in my life.

The same Ocelot that worked with Volgin all those years ago?

>Big Boss was kinda an asshole
What? Now listen here, you moron, Boss is the greatest soldier this world has ever known. And he's the nicest guy. He even used to come in and help me cook back on old Motherbase during my first week. And he remembered my birthday and gave me some scotch he swiped on one of his missions. This new guy is the asshole. He doesn't even talk most of the time and just stares at people. For fuck's sake, he let Quiet onto the base. Quiet! That cunt almost killed Raging Moose just yesterday, and all Boss had to say was "she was mad" and stumbled off.

Has anyone else been getting wierd dreams of fighting zombies in some post apocalyptic alternate reality??

One and the same, if you can believe that shit. I dunno how he ended up in the goddamn Seychelles, but fuck if I don't feel more secure knowing he's on The Boss' side

Remember karaoke night Miller and even "Galvez" got on stage and was playing their hearts out while Paz sang?

Please kikongo bongo Miller always was doing weird schemes for money hell he was even filming Strangelove and Cecile tanning sessions, he called it 'Girls Gone Wild' Motherbase.

I can't help but feel bad for him though I gave him a picture of Nuke and Paz and he just froze up.

I love DD and his paw pads but Nuke was adorable with Paz.

Uh guys? Does anyone know why we have literal tons of kangaroo and snake meat itemized under the black budget? It's been showing up on the files since Huey left but none of it seems to be making their way to food storage.

Sounds like you been eating food from the brig. That shit will fuck you up, senpai.

Don't remind me of karaoke night. As great as those were, Miller just never stopped spazing out over the fact he knew how to play guitar.
Yea, we know. He only told us every fucking week.

I was always working in the kitchens with Miller but Boss never seemed like he was in the now. I liked the guy but come on? You don't think I didn't have to put down friends?

Miller has always been there for me and I will always be there for him. New guy isn't his fault and Boss fucked Miller.

Oh shit man. That's pretty amazing actually. I remember the boss telling me stories about him some years ago and he sounded like a really doofy guy. I shouldn't be too surprised I mean it has been 20 years after all.

I feel bad for the guy too but it's clear that he has some issues going on. It's almost as if he can't move on from what happened years ago.

MGSV still hurts lads I feel it too with the pain and I'm still mad Kojima is a hack and didn't get babby sniper wolf etc.

Anyone know what the fuck this guy is on with? What the hell is MGSV and who is this Kojima guy? That guy from Intel, right?

Does no one else remember when Boss brought back a fucking dinosaur back on old Motherbase?
I swear this happened. But no one seems to remember it. I know I'm not making this up. I saw that fucking thing with my own eyes. We even cooked it up that night.
Please, someone tell me I'm not hallucinating this dinosaur thing. It's gotta be real, right?

reminder

I hope, in the future, he gets cucked by his own son.
Fucking asshole.

BLACK GORILLA STOLE MY GMP

WHERES THAT NIGGER

WHERE IS KAZUHIRA "KU KLUX KRIPPLE" WHEN YOU NEED HIM

Hideo is some S class personal in Intel.
Maybe he's talking about him?

>Time skip
>it's 1995

MARINE TO CP THIS IS ZULU 10, WE HAVE A SINGLE ARMED SOLDIER WEARING A BANDANA KILLING OUR MEN AND MAKING BIS WAY TO THE COMMAND PLATFORM, THERE IS SOME SOLDIER ACCOMPANYING HIM IN PROTYPE CYBORG ARMOR

ALL UNITS REPORT FOR BACKUP
-AHH

Hideo's in Intel, but what about Kojima? I haven't seen him around lately

Bro, I know exactly what you mean. Remember that children's book? The Berenstein Bears? Well...apparently it's the BerenSTAIN Bears. I think that something happened. That there's been a divergence of timelines.

So did he end up doing any of the things that he was accused of doing? We never really got a straight answer. It was all left ambiguous.

The fuck man Miller is the reason we had fun in those days, he even lets me try burgers for him nowadays.
Boss always had a chip on his shoulder and was never in the moment, if it wasn't for Miller he'd probably have killed himself by now.
Isn't Kojima a guy on R&D? He is alright and even if some of his half baked schemes don't work out I respect him.

Ain't he that guy who never shuts up about the movies he watches?
I swear, I've heard the same hour long spiel on Escape from New York like 10 times now.

Disarm the nukes then you fucking baby

You probably didn't even help solve the PT secret

Sounds strange, but I suppose strange things have happened before. I was actually able to get out of the old MB before it went down and I SWEAR I saw a portal sucking it up into the sky.

Have you actually talked to that sperg? He never shuts the fuck up about Hollywood movies. He watches shit like Escape from New York in his quarters all the fucking time instead of doing drills like the rest of us

Ah right that Hideo Kojima. We had a bunch of fun watching movies together. Wonder that guy thinks Kojibro is a hack.

HEY DON'T TALK SHIT ABOUT KURT RUSSELL AND LEE VAN CLEEF.

Anybody think they have a resemblance to Boss and Ocelot?

Yeah man ..Wait he never does drill with the rest of us? Wow that's lame.

That was ZEKE man. You must have been one of the saps that got called in to test the stuff that didn't make it out of R&D.

REMOVE KIKONGO

I'm not saying those old days weren't fun, just that it got real tiring to hear Miller say "guys, I can play guitar" every week.
I do miss those times, though. I tried to talk Miller into starting a new karaoke night here on the new Motherbase, but he just glared at me and walked off.
I haven't seen Miller smile since we got here, he's always mad about something.

nah, boss felt nothing for Quiet dude, didn't you hear her message? She WANTED to express her feelings to him.

If boss had felt anything for her he would have done it, he was well aware of the fondness she has for him.

Yo I saw eli sitting on a plast8c lawnchair being smug throwing rocks at people on sentry duty so I kicked the back legs off and he ate shit. Little faggot is about to take a swim in a minute here. A-also Ocelot keeps giving me a pat on the ass like a football coach when I do good what do?

Heard he's been making some sort of interactive tv thing in R&D. Anyone know what that's about?

Huh shit man I didn't realize. I sort of tried to pay as little attention I could to the whole thing. I just assumed that was the case since he seemed so fixated on her.

He is partially responsible, not to the degree implied by Kaz but Huey does have blood on his hands.

No, man, listen.
It was a dinosaur looking thing. It had these huge wings and Boss talked about how it breathed fire at him.
I know ZEKE. Hell, I helped design it's legs.
That dinosaur thing was something completely out of this world.

WHOOOAAAHOOOOAAAAHHHHHH

Damnit our "One Man Klan" is trying to nuke africa again

Why does Daniel Radcliffe look exactly like Harry Potter lol wtf baka.

I remember Chico sperging out about it actually. God that was a weird time.

They took a shower together dude

They totally fucked

Hey you guys can Fuck off right now. We kikingo speaking motherbase staff members work hard as any other staff members so you can keep your ignorant remarks about our wonderful language of peace to yourself. Kikingo never hurt anybody.
>Coughs

He's got a lot going on cut the guy some slack. Miller is the only one I completely trust on base so he has his reasons.

Anybody wanna help me hang up the new 'Boss is watching' posters?

They remind of a book I once read but can't put my finger on it.

Does anyone else feel like something REALLY BAD is about to happen? I can't help but feel like we have resigned our fates to a horrible doom.

>Coughs
LOCK DOWN MOTHERBASE
WE NEED A QUARANTINE RIGHT THE FUCK NOW

HEY GET THIS KIKONGO BONGO TO MEDICAL HE'S HAVING A FIT!

Wow a fun MGSV thread

These are rare

You dont know the awesomeness of a puppy's paw pads??

HE'S A WOLF YOU FUCKING RETARDS

You are weird dude

SHUT UP HUEY, GET BACK TO THE FUCKING BOAT

Sure man I'll help you out. The book 1984 comes to mind, haven't read it but that's what it is, right?

Calm your tits man. Can't you take a joke? Anyways, Miller said to round up all the Kikongoes for an off base mission. He was acting pretty cheery about it too. Looks like you're going to be taking a trip back home for a while.

Security team here, got told to assign an extra detail to protect the Mess food/ingredient stores. What kind of shit is he making to warrant this much security for a fucking pantry?

Nuke was actually approachable as he got older.
People take things too seriously and don't have fun, join me in R&D for a burger later.

Eli stole my knife so I shot him with a tranq dart and wrote "Faggot" on his forehead with a sharpie. Someone needs to put this little blonde nigger in his place and it's gonna be me who does it

Yeah that's the one! Keep it a secret I hang up the anime posters too.

Love that Gundammu!

>patrolling the R&D strut, keep getting lost because it was designed by someone with brain damage
>Boss comes around
>smashes my face in, throws me into a wall and then off the walkway
>I think he was humming the tune that Paz loved too
Thank you, Boss!

>Miller is blind
>keeps hitting blacks with his stick

Guys I think Miller is lying about being blind

>Nuke was actually approachable as he got older.
He sure grew up fast didn't he? Even felt like he got huge overnight back then.

*looks in mirror
*observes shrapnel horn
I...I'm not the real big boss am I?
*puts in Truth Tape
>Man Who Sold The World plays faintly as I walk out to confront my illegitimate clone son

Goodbye /DD/...I'm sorry I couldn't be the boss you remembered.

>/DD/

Get off this base

Pequod is a fucking qt

Is that you Laughing Wallaby?

Wait so you keep posting those Paz posters too? Sorry about taking one of those down but they're so cute!

I hope he runs in on his son fucking his wife and drowns himself the piece of shit

Commander Miller was right, we should have murked his ass

>Boss comes back from Africa with Eli and the gang
>Kaz walks up and slaps a kid with his cane
>"never liked niggers, especially ones with guns."
What the fuck?

Why does Quiet a prisoner get the biggest room and her own shower while we are all forced to shower in a box by the helipad?

He can smell them.

It's okay Boss. Even if you weren't the real deal, you still a legend in your own right. Don't leave us Boss, we still need you.

Its to build synergy man, didn't you get the memo?

Now keep up that hustle *SLAPS ASS*

>ocelot was here a minute ago, but now I can't find him anywhere

N-No! You Baka

I can't believe Pequod survived that giant Salamibeast, or whatever the guys were calling it when they came back.

Morpho was better

You fuck I'm going to whoop the shit out of you later but let's get to work and maybe Hideo will hook up the projector later tonight so we can watch For a Few Dollars More later.

I prefer that too TGTBaTU.

I've been taking a few of them down and keeping them in my quarters.
Don't tell Miller.

My throat kind of hurts a little, should I go to the medical platform?

>just because they took a shower together means they fucked

He was just being nice dude, he didn't fuck her one way or another. He knows what she is capable of with her powers, she is a SKULL, bro.

Sorry homie but I only took one I swear! Seems the missing Paz posters link to this guy

>Creeps up behind
>Meow

Has anyone had any of Kaz's burgers? They're good as fuck, even that old indian nigga likes them.

Oh well at least I'm among friends.

What the fuck man, I said don't rat me out.
Are you Leaping Narwhal? Because that bastard did similar shit on old Motherbase, too.

I remember that old fart saying something like the tomato and beef were "copulating" in his mouth. What a strange fellow, but if there's one thing I know, it's when I eat one I feel like an orgy's going on in my mouth.

Why are we even still fighting, developing weapons and nukes?

>le CYPHER BOOGEYMAN

Boss is retarded.

Do you think Boss will ever figure that Miller and Ocelot just follow him around every mission to tell him specific locations, enemy types he encounters, and to know exactly who he is fultoning?

That's not big boss you guys I'm telling you, why doesn't anyone believe me?

I'm just here for Miller man, if he wanted to leave right now I would leave it all behind.

OOOOO YEAAA AND DDOG IS A WOLF RIGHT? DO YOU WANNA A TRIP ON A BOAT?

I knew that because he doesn't have the scar on his chest.

How you guys holding up on the other platforms? Here at R&D boss just keeps ordering us to make weapons that no one ever uses. We have 3 different kinds of snub nose revolvers made and no ones ever fired them.

Boss sure gets around the base fast.

Just the other day, I saw him doing some sneaking practice over at R&D 1 while I was driving back to command. When I got there he was already up the top of the tower sniping at something back at where I just came from. I would have seen him if he took a car or chopper there but nada and he still somehow beat me there.

I was on the original motherbase and boss just found me flailing my arms like a retard throwing grenades everywhere AMA

I was supposed to be processing all of these fuel resources, but fuck it I'll take my time

I bet the cypher is behind this post.

The scar on his chest was never real

Peace Walker confirms this

It's razer wire he keeps sewn into his skin incase he ever needs to make an escape

Boss is so fucking hardcore man, I think I'm gay for him or something.

I only ratted you out to based poster guy. Don't worry I'd never rat you out to Miller.

I secretly fire them for fun at the helicopter blades we aren't actually using.

Just between you and me, I heard Cypher is actually some British asshole Boss used to work with.
I also heard some weird shit about Boss having clones made of him, but I'm not sure if these things are connected.

To be fair R&D only takes those orders because they're bored as fuck.

Pequod said he caught them fucking in the chopper once

Why did you have a picture of Paz in a bikini?

You should have been there when we were developing the kiddy fultons. Fucker was giggling like mad every timeone of the little bastards went up screaming.

I've heard rumors on base that Eli might be one of these clones. Can't anyone else see the resemblance or am I going mad?

Man, be careful with that shit. I saw Ocelot chew into a guy for using a revolver the other day. And that guy's sneaky. One second he's up on the tower, next second he's right behind you. I don't know how he does it.

>tfw touching DD's pawpads
SO SOFT

I remember it was to hide a jigsaw buy that shit would have still left a scar.

I really don't like how PW eveybody shits on TPP where it actually has value instead of muh Boss and actual bosses.

>tfw wildlife platform

Enjoy polishing guns and licking boots main plat fags

Who wanna go tonight and fuck Paz while she is sleeping?

Enjoy cleaning all that bird shit and never EVER seeing Boss, dumbass.

Guys, I'm new here and I'm starting to worry this might be a white supremacist group.
That guy with the sunglasses. I think I've seen him before, but I don't remember his name. What's he called?

Hey guys I heard some stories about a wormhole that sucked the past motherbase into another dimension, think it'll happen with us?

R&D burger's animal shitter

Boss?

No. I don't think he did, Boss couldn't even get it up with Quiet.

Flaming Buffalo on the other hand.

Enjoy shoveling shit and cleaning the pens.

Probably just a cold, don't sweat it, my man
>coughs

Kazuhira "If you fulton a nigger I pull the trigger" Miller. Is actually a nice guy

>implying seeing the Boss is a good thing

He always beat the shit out of me everytime we meet, I mean I love him but I'd rather avoid him as much as I can.

>they aren't getting afghani sheep pussy daily

MY EYES HAVE SEEN THE GLORY OF THE TRAMPLING AT THE ZOO

Don't believe in the Lie

Dataminers found out the truth scene plays at the dhekalia Cyprus hospital, implying Venom went back, implying the truth mission is him retracing his steps. Ground Zeroes is really Guantanamo base.

Hey I'm in medical and can someone turn this music down please? We have dying soldiers here for fucks sake

>Boss ordered the entire base repainted by the end of the day
>It's the third time this week, not counting the emblems we need to scrape off every day
>Can't even use power tools because those fucking gerbils Boss keeps bringing back to base chewed up the cables

Wanna shoot helicopter blades with me and hopefully not have a richocet into your eye?

>salute boss
>thrown on the ground
Why

Guys, I keep hearing rumours that we might be shipping out to Zanzibar soon? Anyone know anything? Apparently we've been hired as part of a coup?

And you LOVE those beatings. It's a sign of recognition.

Kaz "if you fulton a nig I'll throw em in the brig" Miller is pretty cool, just seems to get a bit stressed out around the boss

Mabye he's gay?

kek

>being an animal fucker
I mean, I guess it works in your favor, but we're gonna need to put a stop to this. Can't have semen in our burgers.
Be right back, gonna report to Miller.

What?

HEY get your shit together

I just want to be comfortably numb aghhhhau!

>be walking near traitor-bitch's cell
>Boss busy running around
>I try to make small talk and tell him not to let traitor-bitch out of her cell
>he fucking tazes me and leaves me to get soaked in a fucking rain storm
t-thanks boss

so that's how boss lost his eye

>Miller
>gay
WHAAAT? He fucked Cecile almost every day back in the day

Uhh just got orders to start construction on a separate medical platform about a mile away from the main platform. Anyone know what that's all about?

HE'S A FUCKING WOLF

We captured some young guy named Frank idk what we should be doing with him.

because he loves us

>Boss beats your ass
>complain about it

Man fuck you dude boss has never even broken my arm you ungrateful shit

Get the fuck out of this base

You aint kidding man. Last week boss had a 20 man team working around the clock for 7 days designing a blue bikini.

HUEY WAIT FOR ME!

Kazuhira "A grave for every slave" Miller

So uhhh are we all just going to ignore the fact that Eli stole a mechanized weapon of mass destruction and took Peqoud's brother hostage? We going to do anything about that? No? Oh okay.

At least he makes really good burgers

TAKING DOWN THE ZOD MACHINE TWO BY TWO

>defending a man who brings back super-human assholes
>not remembering how those guys almost had permanent jaw damage from getting a fucking knife shoved in their mouth
Go back to africa faggot

Don't worry about it

Hey, old motherbase member here. Anybody thinks that Big Boss kinda looks like that medic that was always with him on his last missions? Can't shake the feeling that something is wrong.

Also, where are my FOB bros at? Have you spotted any intruders lately? I fucking love my shotgun!

Actually, numbnuts, it was green.
I helped work on that shit for a week straight, don't you dare tarnish that work with the wrong label.

God the fucking line ro get those burgers

I want one so bad but I have a deadline on making gold skin for the traitor bitch FUCK BOSS WHY DOES SHE NEED THIS

GET BACK IN THE BOAT HUEY.

What if niggers are the special ingredient?

What other shit has he had you working on recently?

CHEMICAL BURGERS ARE MADE FROM PEOPLE!

Kid somehow made a giant robot float in the air. Shame about Pequod's brother but that's not something I want to tangle with.

hey guys look at this cute picture of a WOLF I FOUND HE'S NOT A FUCKING DOG HE'S A WOLF I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING.

why did he asked us to paint her in golden paint before his last mission? Looks ugly as fuck. And her eyes must be burning from the paint.

>Use up two months salary to buy a cool engraved pistol
>Have some fun with it at target practice
>Ocelot creeps up behind me
>Says my shooting is Hollywood crap and my pistol is shit
No fun allowed, I guess. At least he called me "pretty good".

I work mess hall with Miller, so I always get one of the first, most fresh burgers every day.

Yea, I get what you mean. The resemblance is uncanny. Plus, BB has been acting really different since that crash. Like, a whole new personality kind of different.

Anyone tried sparring with Flaming Buffalo yet? How is she so fucking strong it's unfair, iDroid says she's better than the boss himself.

GET BACK HERE HUEY

Excuse me guys, Intel platform here. We can see and hear all of you. It would be a shame if someone reported to ocelot that you were slacking off.

Boss really should've killed huey.

Boss told us to make a squirt gun.
Wait... a bikini and a squirt gun... OH SHIT BROS WE'RE GOING ON A VACATION

A golden hand.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=wZXk8UIjCJs

Hopefully it's somewhere by the ocean

must be a bug or something.
But she is pretty good. Her iron grip makes me go diamonds

Niggers aren't people. You keep this up and I'm putting you in the brig.

Boss says we are trying to trace their signal

Honestly I bet Boss's World Nuclear Disarmament campaign will happen before we ever even get close to finding those little shits.

disarmament happens
disarm cutscene plays
TPP Begins updating
"Boss, we found Eli..he's in Africa, come back to motherbase we are rounding up the soldiers to prepare
chapter 3, Peace displays on screen
KFLY can now be played
game over

Gotta give the cripple props for somehow managing to make a home out of that dinky little life raft all this time. It's a wonder he hasn't drowned out there yet.

Wait, I think I was there with you. Didn't he say you should look into revolvers if you wanted to do that snazzy stuff?

probably just our imagination. But this medic guy.. I wounder what happend to him after the crash

No wonder you guys aren't invited to bbq and Hideo's movie night. For a Few Dollars more is playing and you faggots are missing out.

Shoud've happenned 6 moths ago desu

Why the fuck we have to build boxes? is stupid

Sir forgive me! I watched Soylent Green recently because Hideo's movie night.

This is why nobody likes you intelfags

I know there aren't many guys here from the MSF days, but is it true that a giant blue hole was seen in the sky a few minutes after the attack? What's that about?

have you tried gliding in them? It's really fun! Try it out next time you're in Afgahn

Boys, I'm under the impression that Big Boss doesn't actually remember how to salute anymore. Am I just going mad?

You're retarded, now look at this candid picture of Cecile getting rubbed on by Strangelove.

Probably just a myth, but some say it was a weapon of mass desruction implemented by a company that was providing resources to old motherbase, but they've fallen out with BB and that's the result

It's funny because in TPP, Ocelot mentions that the operatives out on missions when the attack happenned found Mother Base's wreckage

They're NOT supposed to find out about that you halfwit! You better pray Ocelot doesn't pop up behind you right now.

>Coughs
The South African Base development team members don't like black people in medical. So they are building them a new medical specially for them. Guess old habits die hard.

Apparently that nip soldier boss rescued, Hideo I think Is his name.

Apparently he's working on some MSX simulation training video game for us called Metal Gear, he's even spoken of making it into a full series but then he just contradicts himself and just says it will be a one time thing.

I bet it'l suck and he will stop after the first one completely bombs.

He did. I'm thinking of getting this one. What do you think?

And this is why no one likes you intel assholes

Maybe he's so busy that he doesn't have time to talk to us anymore... I mean there's over 1000 of us here, greeting him every time he returns.

[/spoiler] Do you think he knows my name, guys?

>engravings
Look at this sucker
Look at him and laugh

We heard that

Who keeps plastering those anime-style posters all over the base? It's cute, but "cute" is not the image we're trying to convey here.

I keep being sent out in his place with nothing more than a bikini and he kept telling me to fulton females to bring back.

I'll get bored occasionally and play in the water. I saw Miller smiling really wide when I fultoned some really dark women as I got back.

This is a high-class weapon. It's not meant for shooting people.

Guys, I just found an old picture from my MSF days.
Alligator was in it.
I miss that lovable doofus.
Here's to you, Alligator.

Good

Now jump off a tower

Got no clue, but I hear the Boss collects them... I've also seen some guys put them on cardboard boxes. Some weird people these days.

>265 posts
>59 posters

This is really autistic and I love it!

What weird things do you guys do at your department?
>base building
>get blueprints
>make it so the building's pipe and wire system spells out "penis"
>takes 3 hours longer, but always funny when we're done
Don't tell the boss

Those engravings give you no tactical advantage what so ever!

He's in Valhalla, you know. Goodbye, Alligator

He knows about it
And he loves it

Huey's own version of events is ambiguous at best because that's all he can come up with. He lies to himself more than anyone else. He killed Strangelove, but he's gone through so much mental gymnastics that he actually believes he did nothing wrong.

Phantom Pain is actually really good in some aspects and I wish MB was actually bigger imo.

Miller is the best character of PW,GZ and TPP. I really don't like PW but I played through it for Miller.

what would Cred Forums be without autism?

R&D. Tell boss his new cardboard box will be done in an hour and a half when it can be done in 5 minutes. Most of our attention and teams are working on burger research.

this threads and toddposting are the most comfy threads on this board

Easier to live a convenient lie than face a painful truth.

literally no reason to post Quiet.

>all the shilling for keifer
>he has fuck all lines and theyre done pretty boring anyway
>Miller's VA brings out a world class 10/10 fucking performance

I'm glad you agree

2+2 is 5 man. Always remember that.

Friday night mother fucker are pretty good.

>mess hall
Just don't ask, man. You don't know wanna know the kinda shit Miller is making us do. I only pray my soul can be forgiven.

>Kazuhira 'negro kneecap driller' Miller

migu threads are good too

RIP Silver Senegal

Sup Guys this is Pequod.
Gonna head out and get the boss back, do you want something from McDonalds?

Poor Huey. I really think he was telling the truth about the Cipher attack, but was broken by it afterwards and went really nuts with the whole Strangelove/Sahelanthropus thing.

Where do you think he gets the beef?

Kiefer actually delivered his lines very good, he has more emotion and gravitas to his tone than Hayter ever did

It's a shame he rarely speaks, but it feels rewarding when he does.

OTHER BURGERS??!!

Replaying Jade Empire and he voices Sagacious Zu. I really didn't like Zu back then but now I want to know more about him. Usually have Wild Flower and Black Whirlwind.

Nah, no thanks. Don't let Miller know you're getting burgers from somewhe- MILLER PUT THE HONEYBEE DOWN
PEAQUOD EVADE

Woah Quiet you sound a lot manlier than I thought.

>That retarded Chico theory

i was thinking about milkshakes
But i can get these to.

Brb DD just took a shit on the co pilot seat again.

Roger that!
Standing by.

Lamb Burger

Oh shit DD's up there with you?
You better put a pilots helmet on him and then take a picture.

Should i fulton them for you Boss?

Oh my god Pequod, I'd kill for a 5-piece chicken meal. There's just something about those little nuggets.
I-I polished your chopper this morning, did you notice?

>was PMC in africa
>could talk english and afrikaner
>everybody want to fucking learn kikongo ooga booga bix nood shit
>told them they gonna have problem for it

>the breakout happened
>people still didn't listened to me because "lol it's gone dude, nothign but a flu"
>no captain miller is going on full KKK mode

guess who got a language teacher promotion ?

I'd like to call a moment of silence for are fallen comrades

Dark Coyote
Laughing Salamander
Razor Kangaroo, Silent Roach
And Stinger Buzzard

They died a noble death fighting for those flowers the boss needed to paint his box

Medical here. We keep some guys around this one unfinished part of the platform to make sure Boss doesn't hurt himself when he goes there to mumble to himself. We really should look into pulling that horn out of his head.

Boss!
Thanks for saving that cute puppy!

B-Boss, sir! It's an honor!

[literally nothing happens]

>Laughing Salamander
eheheheheh
god not him, he was cool and shit

Have any of you guys tried firing the Honey Bee? Shit is exhilarating as fuck and makes my sterilized Dick hard as African diamonds my Dog

Welcome home boss

BOSS!

Happy birthday Boss!

The boss had this idea the other day he still has the picture.

Gotcha covered bro.
And yes i did, also thanks for the coffee.

Boss!

Not you. It's afrikaans.

Can you send me out on a mission Boss?

Anyone see Doom Kangeroo lately? I heard he went on a recon mission Japan and hasn't came back.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=hxZZhmVcNO4

... pez ...

>Go out on a mission because the Boss isn't feeling up to it
>Miller and Ocelot keep calling me "Boss".
I guess I should be flattered, but why not use my proper codename?

Have those animal preservation people ever called us to check in on the animals?

It's funny because pez means fish in Spanish.
I mean BOSS!

>Salutes twice

BOSS

Any plans for expanding the base boss?

I think it's some kind of morale boosting treatment. Boss picks one of us lucky bastards and we get to be 'Boss' for a day. I always perform 110% when it's my turn!

Sure thing boss, have a grape pez, they're the best ones.

H-Harder, Boss~

I have this picture from last week

Gettin' real tired of your edgy shit quiet

You know how we have an animal conservation platform and how only a few animals that get fultoned end up in the cages? Well we butcher the E tier staff members who pollute the waiting room.

>that fucking poster respawns every visit

remember to filter these people, they actually want to be noticed on Cred Forums how fucking sad can you get lol

>Being sent out on a mission with a 50% chance of death

W-Wish me luck guys

What the fuck, Pequod? Why would you give Quiet the controls?
She has tried to kill multiple people just with her own hands.

Command here.

That's not actually Miller and Ocelot talking. They had some tapes recorded and we have some of our guys take shifts to play them and make it look like they give a shit while you're out.

Miller actually spends most of his time over at the Mess Hall with the Kikongoes and Ocelot... he just stands around the platform posing for no reason. That and practicing his cat impressions when he thinks no one can hear him down in the station.

>Fulton extraction team
>wear angle outfits
>people are always delirious and start freaking out
>one guy attaches a rope to the target
>other guy in a devil costume had a giant needle and pops the balloon
>watch them freak the fuck out
It's hilarious, I should film it one of these days.

Why does the Boss spend so much time standing in front of that poster? I swear I've seen him staring at it and not moving an inch for like an hour just a couple days ago. Shouldn't he rather like, take over the world or something?

Need anything researched boss?

>I keep reposting it

You want my lucky knife?
It's lucky because I used it to kill one of those invaders back on old Motherbase.

Well.. the boss said i should let her fly.. and you know how the boss gets if you disobey his orders..
thankfully nothing happened to my baby.

Can I have your stuff when you die?

Why is this so funny

Getting kinda lonely around the base boss, any plans to recruit new soldiers?

Train with me, boss!

Sure, it won't hurt.
If I come back I WILL fucking find you, I'm the guy from the Navy Seal Copy Pasta

>Miller actually spends most of his time over at the Mess Hall

It's ironic I always had him in Mess Hall in PW and in TPP he's obsessed with burgers.

Miller is my favorite character period.

OK WHICH ONE OF YOU FUCKS KEEPS TEARING DOWN MY POSTER I KEEP HAVING TO BUY A NEW ONE ITS NOT FUCKING FUNNY STOP TAKING MY SHIT

One of them gave me head through the bars.
Now my dick can speak Afrikaans...

Wow fuck you too. I was going to invite you to have a squirt gun firefight with us but fine.

>a line no one ever hears

I'm reposting it so why would I tear it down?

Thanks Boss!

Boss recruited me in Afghan when I and my comrades were looking for that new american weapon that takes down our helicopters easy peasy (and now I'm carrying it on patrol, what an irony). At first I was against working with capitalists, but Ocelot explained me everything. I still think Boss should not help those sheepfuckers in Afghan, but he knows better.
>miss my notAK
>miss my comrades
>but Motherbase is not so bad
>making new comrades, learning their language
>Miller says that kikongo aka the nigger-speak is forbidden
What is up with niggers (Miller insisted that they should be called like that)? And that one time when Boss brought those kids from Africa, why did Miller allow this? I mean, they are just kids, but I've seen him looking at them with utter disgust. Is this why he spends so much time in the kitchen? His burgers are very good though.

How unlucky of you. Well I've been on a mission with a Battle Gear. That thing is awesome, tanks are just obsolete. I wonder why Boss never takes it on his missions...

Master Miller, I finished that anime you lent me. Thank you.

Where the fuck are you even getting these posters?

Anyone else try one of Kaz' chemical burgers? So fucking good...

wow what a boss you are, letting your soldiers grope a chick that only wants you to touch her.

>boss gets back from a mission
>i salute him as he gets off the chopper
>he tazes me, then kicks the shit out of my body
>stands on top of me smoking his cigar for 24 hours while listening to heaven's divide

a-a-a-anything for you b-boss

I am bored..
Boss is running around base and i have nothing to do.

anyone seen laughing wallaby lately

Hey.

Did you know Morpho personally?

So, you guys noticed how that infection killed of almost all the niggers? I'm starting to think Miller might have a hand in this...

T-tell him w-we need medicinal plants, last time I asked he slammed me on the ground

Yes. He was a good friend. I used to be his co pilot.. i should have died with him that day.

[Muffled Take on Me playing in the distance]

Those medical platform guys are a lucky bunch

WE'VE BEEN SENT TO ANOTHER DIMENSION

THIS IS PEPEQUOD
HAVE ARRIVED AT LZ
WILL STAND BY

A NON-WHITE RACE

WILL NOT SET FOOT ON

MOTHER BASE

No lewd on Mother-base chan! She is pure

Guys.. You promised not to show it to anybody

Guys Huey's boat is back.
Can someone push him back out?

You're not pequod.

>Boss turns fallen comrades into diamonds
>Wants us to use them into battle

I dont wear them anymore. Lost mine when i got jumped at an afgan outpost. Does anyone still wear them?

Fake!

>Quiet samefags

It makes sense actually.

Bitch, you tried to kill me yesterday. Get the fuck off Motherbase already.
I don't know why Ocelot and Boss like you. You're worthless.

Nice try decoy octopus

>intards with their no fun allowed policy

I hope all of you niggers get kikonged and shipped out like Huey

We should shoot at his raft for fun then he'll drown.

>defending platform while boss is out
>some fucker SHOOTS DD
>entire force charges forward
The cowards, shooting a cute puppy, someone from medical please check on him.

Who? Sounds like a nice guy.

>someone shot DD
You better not be bullshitting me.

medical here. DD is okay, just a scratch

Miller want to build more and more ovens and we don't now why

Guys, I just flew through a wormhole and now there are zombies everywhere.
They didn't prepare us for this in basic.

Are there any cool game i can play on my IDroid while i wait for the boss?
Someone from R&D here?

Shit I was there
We were so fucking mad
>hearing him whimper
;_____;

*WOOF*

I just shine a laser sight near DD

Its to help with the diversity issue on Mother Base

I remember when Boss first brought him home.
He'll always be our little puppy.

I think all Miller's shit is really getting to me.

Having a lot of trouble getting along with the guys we brought in from Africa. You know those guys that are always hanging around the mess hall? I say hi whenever I pass by them but they always act like they've never seen me before every single time. I mean I can't really tell them apart myself but it's always those five guys there hanging around just after breakfast so I know they'd have remembered me by now. Sometimes I even swing by behind the kitchen some more later in the day but they still have the gall to play dumb like I didn't just see them in the morning. Fucking pricks.

He is way to smart for this.

Can someone brings some fresh fucking coffee to R&D? I've been drinking nothing but this liquid shit for ages!

Man, you people are useless!

>he doesn't speak Kikongo

THE FUCKING BOAT

BOAT
NOW

N O T
A
W O L F

Man fuck you guys, and fuck your DOG too!

That's right, he's not a wolf you fucking ingrates!

Yes, he's a dog.

Reminder Big Boss is a monster
>enslaves african children for his army
>lets wolves run around on controlled
>keeps cows next to the labs
>kills his men when they are sick
>runs around and randomly beats his grunts

I hope you drown on that raft.

my maaan

Fuck off cypher

>Wolves

TRIGGERED

t.Huey

Big Boss didn't do any of those things, Venom Snake did.

>Reminder that the real Big Boss would have executed Quiet rather than risk the whole of Mother Base by bringing her in

I'm going to have to have a sit-down with Miller one day.

Any oldfags here who remember Kaz, the shining light of enthusiasm in MSF? I hate that he's become this better old asshole. He needs therapy, and some robotic limbs - it just pains me to see all that positivity sucked out of him.

>implying niglets are human
>implying DD is a wolf
>fucking what
>implying kikongos aren't better off dead
>implying being thrashed by the boss isn't the greatest honor

>>>/boat/

>be a little boy in Texas
>love America, Football, and my father.
>my father is a great medic and joins forces with a legendary freedom fighter
>he dies because of the war economy

im 200% mad. when i grow up im gonna be a seanator.

Why do we love the boss even though he kicks our asses just for fun every time he rests between missions

>Quiet speaking English
Whelp goodbye diamond dogs, good thing I'm being transferred to that Zanzibar place

>not loving boss's ass kickings

Would you meet me in the brig in about a minute? I'd like to have a word with you.

sdahjfhdshajdfhdj

What? Where am i?

Probably not even born yet

Fuck MGSV, such a piece of shit game trying to be trendy with the empty open world and repetitive missions.

You're that watermelon guy, right? Who were sent to Camp Omega to investigate aliens or some shit?

Are you going to explain to me why me and all my squad mates who got Fultoned from Africa who never spoke English before now speak it perfectly and without a accent?

Better than Peace Walker

Bitter. I meant bitter.

Damn lightweight IBM keyboards.

Raikov?

n-no..

What's going on here?

Peace Walker was bad tier but it actually had a story and the real big boss, not the autistic mute.

Hah nice try, everyone knows the real big boss has a horn and bionic arm, why don't you go drive off on your motorcycle or something

tired of fucking Ocelot chewing me out for my firearm technique

i look cool as fuck, he's just jealous

next time i'm going to hold it sideways

Boss come to R&D if you need some new gear!

Tendency to twist your elbow when you fire is a revolver technique

Still, that was some pretty fancy shooting

You're pretty good

>Muh Boss
>Coldman
>Shit "bosses"

I'll take TPP over that any day. Only good character in This BB "downfall" trilogy is Miller.

> Better character than anyone in TPP
> Agree, forgettable character.
> Atleast it had bosses.
MGSV was a Metal Gear by Ubisoft.

You people have no idea what is to come. the memes are the true power. they are the power of the soul.