Itt: characters who did literally nothing wrong

itt: characters who did literally nothing wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/slzQOyS5TqQ?t=71
youtube.com/watch?v=3AlnE16-2NI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I love Reisen!

The garrosh story line would of been better suited for a single player rts. wow didnt do it justice, you cant have a proper rebelion with a faction based MMO.

Also, i would of liked to see garrosh build an iron horde with the other second generation of orcs instead of the time travel shit. Jorin dead eye, rend & maim blackhand, etc

this is my background.
You're a pretty cool guy, OP

Why?

These guys are one few kind of villains who did nothing wrong

>"...And now, here at this moment, when I am free to speak my mind and heart, I tell you true: I regret..... Nothing!"

>"Yes! Yes! I would destroy a thousand more Theramores, if it would bring the Alliance to its knees! I would hunt down every night elf whelp that bleats on the face of this world and silence their mewling forever! I would banish every troll, every tauren, every simpering blood elf and greedy goblin and shambling waling corpse if it were within my power - and it almost was! The only atrocities I regret are the ones I did not perform! The only thing that preys on me is that I stopped before I could see the true Horde live again! Nothing - nothing in this world can stop me!"

absolutely based

She is the only one I can imagine spending the rest of my life with!

stop making these threads with garrosh inside of it

hes a warmongering cunt who couldn't resist the calling of the old god - weak, hes incapable of diplomacy or nuance and brings shame to his father

thrall's a shit too, but I think the story is setup that thrall will be warchief again

first he goes into the ditch, having no powers whatsoever, and then he bcomes warchief through some spiritual journey or whatever. maybe sylvanas gets killed.

never change you autist fuck

>hes a warmongering cunt who couldn't resist the calling of the old god

implying

He realized that with the power of Y'shaarj he could finally gain enough power to crush the Alliance.
He sacrificed himself for the Horde, like a true Warchief

Yeah like how he doesn't regret killing off other members of the horde because hes a orc supremacist

seriously you garrosh dickriders are blind as fuck, all you want is war war war

funny that you post a picture of him and zhu, when zhu completely blew him the fuck out with that comment about his dad

then he got assblasted

>because hes a orc supremacist

I fail to see the problem.

Garrosh brought less shame to his father than Thrall brought to Doomhammer, his soulmate and mentor.

>couldn't resist the calling of a god

Nigga what? He straight went in there and tamed that bitch for his own power. One thing Blizzard didn't do with Garrosh was >muh corruption

Well yeah this isn't World of Peacecraft.

Garrosh and Garrithos were racial supremacists who put their race in front of their faction.

Daelin didn't mind his fellow members of the Alliance and enjoyed their company. Truly he did nothing wrong.

dont worry
hell be back

Only because the faggot leaders pushed him away. How would you feel when your direct second in command says he'll stab you in the back when you aren't looking? That is fucking treason and everything he did to the trolls was warranted.

>Hated by Vol'jin, Baine and Sylvanas from day 1 of being Warchief
>Gets blamed for the death of Cairne despite being innocent
>Troll have literal slum in Orgrimmar where they practice voodoo shit
>Goblins jewing, trying to get rich off orcs
>All races constantly disobey him no matter how reasonable the demand is

gee I wonder why he's an orc supremacist

stop

yah nah what's up you meme loving fuck
The Vale of Eternal Blossoms was beautiful before that faggot came around

Posting the actual did-nothing-wrong, not Garrosh or Garithos.

That's gay

>irrelevant literal who fuck that should have gave up did nothing wrong

The trolls were blown the fuck out thousands of years ago before the story was actually moving. They need to grow up and get over it. They tried to summon an world-ending god ffs. Garbage.

>ffs
Hi яeddit.

But he wasn't a vilian ..he actually helps you and wants to escape too but that cunt Lamb turns poor Sinclair into a hostile Big Daddy. Which I don't even know how it happened because everything in Rapture is overgrown, rusted garbage. Not to mention everybody is very crazy.

>less shame than thrall
Shame is shame, and what thrall built up garrosh nearly destroyed because hes shortsighted and stupid

thrall's a depressed dipshit, but that doesn't make garrosh any better

and guess what happened to him, he got seduced by visions and other prophecies of him taking over the alliance and painting the entire

seduced like any other person was by the old gods

You can have war without a stupid child disintegrating the horde

Vol'jin had good reasoning for giving that threat, you think he just said that out of thin air? how far did you read the writing on garrosh?

>Hated by Vol'jin, Baine and Sylvanas from day 1 of being Warchief
Gee I wonder why hes hated before he became warchief, when even Saurfang told him he'll chop his head off if he took the horde down a dark path like the hot blooded piece of shit he is

Guess what happened
>Gets blamed for the death of Cairne despite being innocent
Yeah that's true, and garrosh finds out, saying that he wont help her

>Garrosh finds himself dealing with mixed emotions. Though still not entirely sure of why Cairne had accused him of such a crime, he was satisfied with the knowledge that it had apparently been a fair fight. Eitrigg quickly dispels this notion, and upon observation, the two discover traces of the same poison that had sealed Cairne's fate. Enraged and distraught, now knowing that he had unwittingly robbed Cairne of a fair fight, and that Magatha had robbed him of his own honor, Garrosh lets his rage take him.

>Troll have literal slum in Orgrimmar where they practice voodoo shit
And?
>Goblins jewing, trying to get rich off orcs
They also helped build orgrimmar, and are a valuable ally for the horde, in particular the reshaping of Azshara into the horde logo

>All races constantly disobey him no matter how reasonable the demand is
Reasonable is not the first thing that comes to my mind when we're talking about Garrosh.

looks like sarge from Q3

continued:

He and saurfang continuously butted heads when dealing with the horde forces in Northrend, when he was more on focusing fighting the alliance instead of the fucking lich king

>the world is coming to an end, lets fight the alliance instead of the lich king thats making corpses out of our fallen enemies

great work

Garrosh is like Kratos desu
You´re not necessarily supposed to like him but he's there I guess

Everything was fine until that stupid cunt started making deals with the demons. Why was Mars not just full of automated robots? Turrets, mechs, and robot soldiers would have definitely held back the demons.

youtu.be/slzQOyS5TqQ?t=71

I know you're memeing but there really isn't a reason for this stupid faction war to exist anymore beyond seeing how blizzard can make up new shitty contrived reasons for one faction leader to get assblasted at the entire other faction.

I don't understand

This is stupid, everything he did was justified. Yes they would chop his head off but they already thought he was doomed to fail from the start.

When everyone is going to say you're going to fail and fuck up and can't wait to stab you in the back of course you're going to feel isolated. Thrall left him the horde which was starving and fucked up. He tried to fix it but every direction he went it looked like he was a monster. He got tired of it and said fuck it I'll support my own people and anyone else who willing to stand with him.

Majooorrr.....im burning up

Garrosh is a victim of writing by multiple teams.

Is there more?

Orcs are by far the worst race in the entire Horde, I have no fucking idea why you would ever choose to play something so fucking boring over any of the others.

"Oh hey look Orcs heres a way for you to go back to your own planet where you belong and fix everything you fucked up in the first place!"

"Nah we like it here too much I think we might just stay and make everything into a deforested, spike encrusted, tin metal, shitting street shanty town. 4 teh Horde."

>irrelevant literal who
Underage detected

Canst thou sayest this, and never blush?

All of that image can be summed up that he's not responsible for his actions and that he should turn back on entire members of the horde because he sucks at communication instead of letting everything soak into him

This is thrall's fault as much as it is Garrosh's fault, when the child of the savior of the orc race has such weak mental strength.

Again, he knows zero nuance. All the politicking going on by the twilight council/grimtotem, and he does no research into it, he just let news get to him, instead of being the bringer of news. Heavy handed as fuck. He does not look for alternatives, he's self-admittedly bad at diplomacy. Just because hes a victim of his enviroment doesn't mean he can't make the enviroment his bitch instead.

>garrosh felt guilty
no he didn't, he just felt awful that he was robbed of a good fight and for cairne as well

the poster of that screencap carefully selected words to make garrosh look nicer and smarter than he actually is, I've seen it post ten times already

Yeah sure he didn't want that position and you're absolutely right he wasn't supposed to have it in the first place, they molded him into a piece of shit because he had no spine to talk back other than just sending troops and threatning to toss people outside of orgrimmar

tldr; misunderstandings make for great popcorn, thrall & co molded garrosh whom fucked the horde

Shoutout to my nigga Nazgrim tho

Fucking this, he's a mess.

added: the note of the whispers were spoton though

>That dialogue

I'm pretty sure anyone here could write something better in 5 minutes.

A lot of blizzard's cinematic dialogues has one liners that are supposed to be snappy

But that diss from zhu was fantastic, especially where garrosh just gets assfractured

human lives are cheaper than robots. did you listen to their workplace regulation?

literally the biggest cunt in history, sure he got fucked over for not much of a reason, but what he did after was unforgivable, he couldn't have done it without the band of the hawk and he STILL did it...

Why do I have a strong feeling that orcs are niggers in WoW universe?

Not by the way they look but by the way they act

youtube.com/watch?v=3AlnE16-2NI

thrall a shit, that was gross

not even a 'lets talk it out garrosh, what you did was wrong, here here and here, and I know you got backstabbed etc'

NO

just straight up

ANSWER FOR CRIMES

No wonder he looked so fucking irritated

Still a robotic runned facility with automated mechs, tanks and turrets would have easily killed the Demons instead of those weak minded faggots that all turned into zombies.

is this from doom? This is the same robit with that huge red pickax-esque sword right?

Yeah he was the head foreman of the Argent base. Surprising the robot is the only survivor because hes not made of flesh and he's got no soul to corrupt and possess.

Um hello?

Have you even played WoW? Thrall tried to talk with Garrosh to stop what he's doing countless times, even when you encountered him at siege of ogri thrall was talking with garrosh that it's not too late to stop, Garrosh was just a "kid" between elders thinking that you can reach your goals with violance and force

neat

So how's shadow priest and priest healing? I have a free boost because of fuckery and priest I always one of those classes that seemed neat but never got around to. Shadow decent at soloing stuff? Currently maining war and the lack of mitigation (when not prot) and self healing really hurts sometimes.

>garrosh leaps into the air and hits thrall ONCE in the face
>he gets knocked the fuck out
>garrosh hits him with doomhammer
>doesn't do garrosh a fucking thing, just slaps him around like grandma's titties
they were absolutely fucking right, the doomhammer doesn't belong with thrall, holy shit

thrall hits him*

so who is the girl in this gay relationship?

>Thrall also obviously cheats sacred Orc duel
>but it's okay because he's green jesus and cheating against Garrosh
>Blames garrosh for fixing the Horde and having them all turn on him due to lies before delivering the magical cheating blow
Man fuck Thrall. All honor thrown out the window.

Yeah fuck Thrall, but I mean if Thrall dies fanboys gonna go mad also there's no way a shaman can win agains't a warrior in a melee fight so yeah

>Frees his enslaved brethren
>Takes the across the ocean
>Makes allies
>Build his kin a new homeland
>Spares Grom who then kills Manoroth and frees Orcs from BL
Yeah. Fuck Thrall.

I think they're going to make thrall warchief again

He's already rock bottom.

Shamans can win 1v1, but the thing is, Garrosh is a freak of nature, a giant among brown orcs, considering his ancestry.

Patrick Seitz's best character desu

Was it just Blizzard's shitty writing that caused all of the racist characters to be proven right? Garithos complains about elves being untrustworthy after they refused to help Lordaeron in its hour of need then joined only when they themselves were attacked, and then the elves he was an asshole to sold their souls to demons. Admiral Proudmoore says the orcs are barbarians, and then one blows up a human city full of civilians while the others cheer him along.

FUCKING
BASED

>beating a fat unarmed man
>loses to some green faggot because he gave thrall distance instead of ending his life right then and there

>b
>a
>s
>e
>d

wtf I love Garrosh now

GARROSH BTFO