Did you ever buy a gun because of its appearance in a videogame? If you haven't...

Did you ever buy a gun because of its appearance in a videogame? If you haven't, what gun do you want to buy that was from a game you liked?

I think I know in what direction this thread will go

Dude Sex made me want to buy a Glock 29 even though the Zenith looks nothing like it (that 10mememeter stoppan power though)

New Vegas makes me want to buy a lever action raifu in .357 and maybe a revolver in the same chambering

bump

I cannot buy any gun since my country have forbidden owning your own gun after the Korean War, but if I can get gun I would buy pic related.

Insurgency was one of the reasons I picked up an AK74. Already wanted to get one but it was that last push for me to get it.

I bought a based nugget years ago when I saw the writing on the wall that niggers and mudslimes will be taking over much of the u.s. within the next couple of years . Then again, I'm not a faggot, and if you buy a gun because of a video game, you're probably a nu-male and more of a danger to yourself and others than a nigger or something, and you shouldn't own firearms. Same for autists and other retards.

I bought a moist nugget because they are cheap and a great gun, in and out of video games

>arbitrarily calls something "based"
>Cred Forums rhetoric
>I'm not a faggot

You're a faggot. And a poorfag tbqh.

No, but I did purchase a Bushmaster .223 after Sandy Hook.

I want an old M1911 but i'm in germany so i'm limited to shitty softair guns

Gun owner here, please ignore retards like this guy. They DO NOT represent the majority of us.

Nice buzzwords baby dick

Nice damage control dude. You're all unhinged racists itching for the chance to kill a minority, it's painfully obvious to anyone that can rub together two brain cells.

Same I fell in love with it because of BC2. I need to shoot one at least once it my life.

this. you're all fucking racists and i love you

>Cred Forums
yeah it's not like /k/ went to a BLM protest armed and picked fights with the protestors hoping to shoot a nigger.

nah, that never happened

I would, but I live in Australia and can only protect myself with my collection of knives.

for me it was Mafia

Captcha: 119

Fuck off you dickless nu-male SJW libcuck autist fuck.

You're not wrong

>only 2 mausers

Casual.

what a faggot

P90

Has an original thought ever wandered through that thick skull of yours?

All that bakelite

At least you aren't brit.

You're looking at $900 worth of magazines.