>art doesn't match any of her ingame appearances at all
This triggered me

That's cause she's delicious.

Makes eating her twice as fun.

That's not Shokora's true mature form.

ftfy

>playing s-hard mode with no help from stick figure guy
>almost manage to beat Diva before the first treasure chest puff out
>forget the lips have an invincibility time and only kill them just after the first treasure chest disappear
Now I have to start the whole fucking bosses all over again.

Most frustrating one is Aerodent, you have to be frame perfect for each atttack and you are only allowed two mess up at most.

At least I have a trick to beat Cat bat where I can lock him in a position where he is basically done for by only being precise for one attack, but Aerodent is a real chore.

Her best ending form is an ugly hag though

What is this cake you are talking about?
Is this a reference to Lazy Town?

kurisumasu keiki

That's her name? It's never said in the game. (it's Wario land 4, right?)

File name in the OP

Princess Shokora

So, again, is her being a cake a Lazy Town reference done by anons here in this thread?

More like:

>Wario wisely ignores girls and focuses on money and treasure

christmas cake means "old and unwanted"

Wario is like real life, the more cash and treasure you have, the better looking girl you wind up with.

Well, I didn't knew that.

Second is better than first.

>Wario gets girl
>throws that bitch away
>grabs the money sack

you're wrong.

Why is best one the last?

Absolutely based.

Good times.

Did you knew she is also the item shopkeeper?

It took me a few playthroughs to notice that.

Wario is a true player.

Source of image?

Agreed

deviantart.com/tag/merelda

>implying there is anything between her and Wario.
Their nemesishood is pure, PURE!

>short haired princess

This was a good twist, it wasn't spelled out for you and doesn't negatively impact the plot if you never find out. I mean, I noticed the cat runs back and forth from the item shop but I always thought it was just trying to help kiddies beat the boss. Then suddenly I used an item on the final boss to see what it did and wham

It makes sense within the context of shapeshifting curses and it gives the princess something to do other than appear at the end of the game. WL4 was full of good ideas. Peach don't run no item shops.

oh, fan art.

It's been over a decade since I played this, so what was the deal with her again? She was cursed as a cat and you restored her depending on how well you do during the game?

Yes.

Ok. Gotta replay this some time. Will she ever come back? Hell, will Wario ever come back?

Warioland is dead. Warioware is also dying.. They even changed his shoulder hit in smash 4

I still loved that twist at the end, being the cat.

It very specifically depends on the treasures during the final battle. When you fight the four main bosses, you get three treasure chests each, but if you take too long they start disappearing. The chests still there go to the final boss room, and if you take too long I think they disappear from there too.

>Warioware is also dying
Good, I blame that shit for WL's death. It cheapened Wario's image a lot. Now all we need is a good reboot with Captain Syrup. And Waluigi.

R&D 1 was the coolest part of Nintendo.

I got the feeling if WW is dead then Nintendo will just shelf Wario for good, only bringing him out for the Mario spinoffs and smash.

>Warioland is dead.
It's not. Just because a series doesn't get a new game every years like COD or FIFA doesn't mean that it's dead.

A new one will comes out when it comes out.

oh, piece of warning: DO NOT SHUT DOWN YOUR CONSOLE JUST AFTER HAVING DEFEATED THE FINAL BOSS IN THE HOPE YOU CAN REDO THE FIGHT. All it does is mark all the bosses as well as Diva as dead and you can't never redo the boss fight, unless you erase the data and redo it all from the Beginning.

Wait for the final credit to end and then push start as requested and then you can fight the four bosses again then Diva in the hope of getting all the chests this time.