>donald trump is the antagonist

Name 6053895324234 games that do this.

>Japanese game
>God is a good guy
>Lucifer is also a good guy

>Western game
>White people are evil

It doesn't even make sense for Lucifer to be a bad guy
He does god's dirty work for him by punishing assholes.

>japanese game
>donald trump is the protagonist
youtube.com/watch?v=ZbM6WbUw7Bs

How do you guys feel about the Chantry in Dragon Age? I haven't played 3, but they seemed reasonable in 1 and 2.

I didn't get "the Chantry is evil" vibes so much as "Meredith is a cunt and so are a few other Templars."

>Western Game
>Government is bad, rebels are nice
>For some reason every group of people you meet is very diverse in terms of skin color and nationality
>The most evil guy is always white
>Everyone speaks politely and correctly, even bandits and peasants
>You're trying to save the world/get revenge/fight the oppresion
>Good guys always win

>Slav game
>Shit's fucked
>Everyone is corrupt
>No good / bad guys
>People are rude and racist
>CYKA BLJAT KURWA PIERDOLE
>You're trying to earn some money and solve your own problems
>Sometimes bad guys win

What about slav games. Everybody is amoral?

>western game
>trump is the bad guy

>Western game
>all are evil except blacks, degenerates and muslims

ftfy

>Japanese game
>God is split and divided into the separate beings, loli who only wears transparent babydoll + panties and a big titted girl who doesn't wear panties

>japanese game
>god is a train

But Meredith was right. Literally every mage other than the French guy and hawkes sister was a blood mage

>western game
>you are the military

Im from slavland and your comparison really shows how Americans live in their happy go lucky bubble world completely ignorant of how the world outside of their bubble works. It´s incredible how americans have time for shit like race diversitiy, feminism and political corectness while most of the world has to hope every day that they will be able to eat before next paycheck arrives

Yes. STALKER is a good example
>Freedom is an anarchist group
>Duty is a giant corrupt organization
>Ecologists want the zone to exist as long as possible so they can study it
>The Military has no idea how to fight paranormal shit
>Clear Sky is basically the same as ecologists
>Bandits like to fuck shit up
>Monolith is a huge ass cult looming to expand the zone and to indoctrinate everyone in the Zone and worship a rock

>hope every day that they will be able to eat before next paycheck arrives

Welp those countries should have not been so lazy and build a proper civilization then

Have you thought about not being failures?? Oh wait I forgot you're not actually white :D

Yes, you just describe the difference between those with more income than others. How is it this an epiphany of any kind?

USA superpower status was secured by joining two wars that were half won already. Sasuga americans

As a slav who moved to Murica, I can fully attest a lot of people in this country live paycheck to paycheck too and those are the ones the government and stupid-ass conservatives shit most on.

At least back home I had free college and free healthcare and didn't have to pay 37% of my income in taxes only to get neither.

Eastern europe/Russia would have never become as well of as the west is right now, even if they had "won"

They say as they sit on their fat lard asses and let subhuman Muslims and degenerates tear down their soceity and slowly genocide the white race

>The USA benefited from retarded Euros killing each other in pointless wars
>This is somehow bad

>I godda have a good meal

Well slaves are already mudslime tier civilisation and behavior wise, so there isnt much to be lost over there.
If even 3rd worlders dont want to come to your countries you should have deducted that yourself.

>japanese game
>Nuclear is so very very bad like pleeeeeaaaase don't drive and nuke, because nukes have the power to hurt feelings
How in the world wasn't this already mentionned in the thread, it's so fucking cringy, like facebook level of awareness-raising.

*slavs

>Implying I'm not from one of the 1st world Anglo countries

I just get sickened by you placid livestock that sit by and let it happen without lifting a finger.

>real life game
>god doesn't exist

>I just get sickened by you placid livestock that sit by and let it happen

Yeah i bet you yourself have done much very influential Cred Forums posting to save the west.

>europoors decide to kill each other like retards
>still manage to blame it on america
never change

SIXTY

Nintendo sixty four?

>japanese game
>christianity is mentioned
Literally never happened

I said Im from slavland. That means we have 0 muslims. That argument might work on germans or french. My country just told Merkel to fuck off

>god doesn't exist

prove it

>UScucks don't know history expect for 2 dates relevant to their states and barely the names of them
>thinks has an opinion on European geo-political history

He can't. And you can't prove he does. Agnostic master race.

anons I'm just shitposting with a funny image, don't take it too seriously

I really want to start a religious debate on Cred Forums, those are always great to watch.

>Western game
>Communism is evil

Last game with a church I've played is Witcher 3, and the church was especially evil. Cartoonishly evil I would say, I thought poles were Catholics and would provide a better depiction of religion but the game was mostly fedora tipping

But communism is evil.

>western game
>"gameplay" consists of aiming a gun

Does Witcher 3 count as a slav game? Because I didn't find any of that true. Radovid and the Church were clearly the evil side.

Nilfgaardians and mages treated Geralt pretty nicely in the game.

Game?

>western game
>russia is the final boss

No, I don't think so

Clearly Radovid was the bad guy and so was the church. They were mad, and they were burning mages, alchemists,healers and books.

Nilfgaard were the good guys, you even get the good ending if you let Nilfgaard win

god exists because I am alive

Communism isn't evil. People are evil, and unfortunately people are in charge of governments.

what a bout a japanese western game?

So is capitalism

But while communism is the brute that says "NO. YOU GET. X. I GET Y. GO MAKE METALS."
Capitalism is the slithering merchant that says "Wellll I know you work 50 hours a week bbuuuuuut under bullshit clause #49yiq23t.666 as a minister of finances I am entitled to 40% of all your assets, HOWEVER you can just buy thing from me and i'll give you a discount :^]"

Pick your poison.

>Radovid
>Evil
They fucked up his storyline in Witcher 3 but in the previous installments he was an okay dude.

Thats Satan.

>Warhammer 40K
>Everyone is Evil

>European game
>Trump is the goofy idiot everyone laughs at

It's not Japanese. Apparently cultural appropriation is fine when libs use it to smeer trump.

>For some reason every group of people you meet is very diverse in terms of skin color and nationality
Ok. I understand that some of you never go out. Not even for work or college (for the youngest among us).
But why do you need a reason to have non-white characters? Leave your home autismo.

I once saw an anti-nuclear weapons protest in my country, which has no nukes and haven't been at war for 200 years

It's almost as stupid as protesting against murder or theft.

>pointless wars
Hold on my man, we're not talking about Vietnam here, Europe actually had something to achieve

No
Only the Xenos and Chaos lovers are evil
Mankind, those who follow our Emperor, are not evil.

What game?

He wasnt a train, just a Hindu spaceship god inside the sun.

SMT.

>Canadian Dead Rising
>all middle eastern and mexican immegrants are perfect and always do the right thing fighting against a corrupt government
>every white person is an inbred hick and/or a white nationalist with the confederate flag tatooed across their face
>Americanized black people are all murderers, voodoo shamans, pimps, and drug dealers
>controlling immegration is supposed to be the most evil thing the government has ever done
I don't even know what kind of propaganda I'm taking part of. Usually the people who rally against the government and want to ship in foreigners by the boatload are the same types that think black people can never do anything wrong.

The Emperor is a fag.

WWI was notorious for being largely meaningless shitshow to nearly everyone sent into the meat grinder.

WWII was a byproduct of the retardation of WWI

Not everyone lives in a country full of niggers.

That's not Metal Wolf Chaos

Fucking heretic chaos filth.

Remember, this is the same world where women protested saying men should be taught not to rape.

>Vietnam
>Pointless
It was only pointless because America half assed it and pulled out.
Communism is cancer, and it was bad for Vietnam to fall to communism. Luckily they show signs of recovery, atleast they didnt end up culturally dead like China.

>t.nigger
Stop self hating, fag.
Maybe you'll be a decent human being someday.

>eastern game
>no blacks

FF13 - the military is evil...but I guess that's just their nature so

Xenosaga

>Japanese game
>no blacks

>Swedish game
>100% blacks

>SMT
Is Jesus some demon shit?

>blacks are actually fun characters instead of perpetual victims

>western game
>all nationalities are capable of evil, some more or less

There is only YHVH, and he WILL smite your shit
basically he is a huge dick, just like Satan

>He thinks that Shitcher 3 is only one slav game

There's no Jesus, and most of it is Hebrew stuff, but it has Archangels and Lucifer and Satan. That's all Christianity,

>western game
>has more than 2 gender option

>eastern game
>has less than 2 gender options

I have only see one game with a gender slide bar, and the game was fucking terrible, it was that space facebook sim. I remember it got good reviews from the dev friends even if it was abysmal bad.

Which game?

>But why do you need a reason to have non-white characters?
Because out-of-place characters are always noticable and break the flow of the game. If you play stalker, everyone's a fucking slav and it's pretty much normal because it's in slavland. No character in this game seem out of place, everything fits the world perfectly. It's much easier to acknowledge a world if everything in it is coherent. It's like adding a clown to a serious game, unless it has a very good purpose then it's going to be out of place and completely break the coherence of the world that exist within the game's lore.

It's not that there needs to be a reason to have non-white characters, it's that there needs to be a reason to have certain characters in certain place. No one complained about niggers in Grand Theft Auto SA or Resident Evil, for the simple reason that they made sense to be where they were and anything else would most likely not fit as much in the same world.

>It is mentioned that Catholic Churches are specific places where people worship the Great Will in Devil Summoner 2: Raidou Kuzunoha vs. King Abaddon.

megamitensei.wikia.com/wiki/Great_Will

Jesus has a demon though.
megamitensei.wikia.com/wiki/Agony

He also made one on Hillary

Holy shit and he's only a level 27 scrub demon.

>american game
>defend burger town

>What game?
Twinkle Crusaders Passion Star Stream

>Germany lost both wars
>Had their country cut in half for 40 years
>Had two separate governments
>Comes back together and becomes a modern superpower in less than 20 years
Maybe your particular country is just shit, user.

>>Comes back together and becomes a modern superpower in less than 20 years
The sad part is you think it's a superpower.
Enjoy Oktoberfest and NYE, the world will be watching in a trancelike state as Germany will insist nothing is wrong or justify all the rape.
Remember ladies, keep them at arms length, and dont report anything or you give the nazis more ammo against immigrants, we dont want that do we.

Fuck Germany.

>Skip to today
>Trying to genocide the white race by forcing every white country to take in Muslims that get straight on welfare and pump out 9 babies like cockroaches

T-thanks Germany

>Not just copying the UK
>EU collapses bedore immigrants get citizenship that lets them move legally
>All trapped in Germany
>We just make an trade group without Germany
The entire migrant problem really soured my view of Germany.
>Invite them in without consulting others
>WE HAVE NO LIMIT
>We cant do this alone, lets pull together
>Take them or face sanctions

Germany is so concerned about telling the world "Look at us! We're not Nazis anymore" that they're willing to destroy the planet.

>Western game
>Everyone is evil

>Japanese game
>Everyone is morally ambiguous

Modern Warfare 2

SJW =/= liberals

Mainstream liberals could give two shits about "cultural appropriation"

>slav game
>everybody but glorious slav race if fucked

its like you cannot into cognitive dissonance

There's Messiah in Persona 3. Also Agony which this guy pointed out but it's more of the concept of agony rather than Jesus himself.

Is that from the painter who liked to paint priests drinking alcohol?

and?

Just because he's called the messiah doesn't mean it's Christian.

It's more intended to be representative of messiah figures in every religion rather than just Christianity, but still. I don't think they've ever put Jesus in as a demon, quite possibly because someone who preaches love and turning the other cheek probably wouldn't make a very interesting demon.

He has big feet.

That shit looks like Age of Sigmar. Does Games Workshop know no shame?

>both genders are boy

> implying the nips would ever acknowledge the evil of military rule

1934-45 never forget

Japan do nothing wrong
no war crime, no apology

>Communism isn't evil

>Taking something from someone isn't evil

tips fedora

>no war crime

>Eastern European game
>Both are evil

>He can't. And you can't prove he does.
You can't "disprove" something because that's not how science works. Agnostics are just pussified atheists too scared to get into arguments. As a Catholic I respect more someone who has strong convictions than someone who beats around the bush.

4U

Agnosticism isn't about "disproving' you fucking retard. It's about not bothering getting worked up about it and not being big enough an arrogant moron to think you know anything outside what has been proven.

>Agnosticism isn't about "disproving'
Nobody ever said that. You're so fucking stupid you can't even read a sentence of what you reply to.
Fuck off back to middle school.

you should read the Sandman graphic novels

one book in the series deals with Lucifer figuring out that him starting a rebellion in heaven and eventually being outcast to hell was all part of gods great plan.

>You can't "disprove" something because that's not how science works.

Kill yourself. Just please kill yourself, bring the average intelligence of humanity up and kill yourself.

How do you feel about miscreants though?

I'm not saying God exists or doesn't, I'm saying I don't care. It's a meaningless question. Believe what you want, I just don't.

>You can't "disprove" something
uh...
>As a Catholic
oh.

Funny how America preaches about the raping of Nanking being a war crime, even though we dropped nukes, and have to this date been the only country on the planet to have ever done so in a military sense, on a civilian population.

>Inb4 it's not a warcrime because we didn't sanction it a Warcrime

Sort of hard to file something that never existed before or since as a warcrime. Here's a good flowchart for what is or is not a warcrime.

>Is what you're doing involving killing Civilians as a goal, or an unfortunate fact?
>Goal
Warcrime.
>Fact
Not a Warcrime.

Other smaller things can factor into this, such as the use of Bio Weapons, landmines, or bring warfare to religious installations, but in a general sense, the flowchart is correct.

>Kill yourself. Just please kill yourself, bring the average intelligence of humanity up and kill yourself.
Are you crying right now? Holy shit, what a character!
But it's true. Bringing up ridiculous statements like "We were created by a big guy" means the burden of proof is on your faggot face. It is now your responsibility to prove your statement or fuck off.
Science trying to disprove ridiculous assertions would be a gigantic waste of time. If your parents (probably just a single mom) did a proper job of home schooling you, we wouldn't have to educate you about the simplest things in here.

I think what user meant is you can't prove a non-existence. I'm guessing not a native English speaker.

>But it's true. Bringing up ridiculous statements like "We were created by a big guy" means the burden of proof is on your faggot face. It is now your responsibility to prove your statement or fuck off.

>As a Catholic I respect more someone who has strong convictions than someone who beats around the bush.

So you're just a really bad shitposter. You should still kill yourself.

Play through the series and it rapidly becomes apparent that *every single bad thing* is caused by a fucking mage.

Kill them all.

It's not a contradiction, religion is a matter of faith, not something to be proven scientifically. It's a matter of spirituality and not science. Trying to use religion to explain the world around us is absolutely idiotic, which is probably why protestants do it.

firebombing tokyo killed more civvies but we don't see people standing around protesting firebombing

>modern day persecution complex of whites: the game

Except that you're changing what you're arguing about like a retarded cunt. What you initially said was that the burden of proof is on agnostics, when the whole point of agnosticism is that there is no proof either way.

Literally El Shaddai

>Except that you're changing what you're arguing about like a retarded cunt.
Not really, you can't even point out where this happened because someone is most likely reading this for you.

Didn't the background texts call him a cunt and shit?

This entire post, you third rate shitposter.

>game builds up Meredith as evil oppressive Darth Satan throughout the entire game
>she was right about every single mage, they were actually all blood mages plotting to kill the entire city
>game still just brushes it off as meredith being evil and the mages dindu nuffin
Holy fuck I hate Dragon Age 2 for so many reasons

Devil's advocate incoming. That's exactly what communists think.
>rich people get their riches by exploiting proletariat directly or supporting the system that exploits proletariat
>therefore it's ok to hang them all from lamp posts and expropriate their property - it's just returning to it's rightful owners

>fucking Vine memes
End yourself, please.

>we dropped nukes
>we

You were a pilot in Enola Gay?

It's just part of the plan to set up for ww3.

The Germans like a good old fashioned war every once in a while.

>60%