This is a WARHAMMER 40K thread, but fantasy is fine too

This is a WARHAMMER 40K thread, but fantasy is fine too.

Currently reinstalling Space Marine. Mildly optimistic for Sanctus Reach and Deathwing. What Warhammer games are you playing/looking forward to?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9txgDHdCBXc
store.steampowered.com/app/502370/
store.steampowered.com/app/344240/
youtube.com/watch?v=PJ5s81NRdQE
youtube.com/watch?v=cZc6cr6G2E4
youtube.com/watch?v=is0I7M0W_Ig
1d4chan.org/wiki/Looted_Emperor
regimental-standard.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=1iAGHbZ8pqg
steamcharts.com/search/?q=dawn of war
youtube.com/watch?v=f3jkpT9CSSg
exhentai.org/g/975499/ca52b4e441/
youtube.com/watch?v=VmOfhQgU0KI
youtube.com/watch?v=ecB6Eh7f3l8
youtube.com/watch?v=P-1-PQRbD28
youtube.com/watch?v=9-gSJW3sHXE
pastebin.com/xNe6biL0
regimental-standard.com/2016/08/10/eldar-now-deploying-dancers-instead-of-warriors/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who /DOW2Elitemasterrace/ here?

Also, thread theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=9txgDHdCBXc

THIS THREAD IS BLESSED BY THE EMPEROR OF FUN
THOSE WHO SEEK TO ARGUE ARE TO BE DECLARED HERETICS
SO IT WAS WRITTEN, AND SO SHALL IT BE DONE

I'm really fucking hyped for Deathwing

They've not released proper gameplay vids and I'm worried it won't have much content. Not preordering yet.

>What Warhammer games are you playing/looking forward to?

Total Warhammer expansion that adds the Tomb Kings.
Sorry guys, but I'm not playing until I get to march my skelly legions as Settra.

As far as Warhammer40k games are concerned, only DoW3 looks good ATM.
Also, Newcrons are imminent so I can Settra 40k's sore ass with Imotekh and his own legions.

Fuck, I hope they make a Necron campaign. Necrons + the haminess inherent to DoW games would make for the most hillarious campaign experience since Reign of Chaos' Undead campaign.

Sanctus reach?

>Newcrons
>in a DoW
OH SHI- This user knows what's up.

store.steampowered.com/app/502370/

Looks neat

heretic taste tßh

Inquisitor: Martyr and Deathwing look promising, hopefully DoW3 isn't complete shit.
Currently playing Total War as the Green Skins.

>reacting
>while holding a controller
>controller
>To play a RTS

TopGateau

Accurate

hello newfag

I FUCKING SAID THIS BEFORE
YOUR KIND IS NOT WELCOME HERETIC
THIS WILL BE YOUR LAST (YOU)

I, CATO SICARIUS

why aren't you piloting for the emperor?

What type of game is this?

Remember, the Emperor is no God, but instead just a man.
Man needs no gods when our Man-Emperor is strong enough to hold back the terrors that lurk in the Warp.

Battlefleet Gothic Armada
Basically a naval battle simulator in space.

>people liked Soulstorm
>they didn't like DoW2
ok

Becuase Soulstorm was good while DoW2 was a pile of casual shit

>Battlefleet Gothic is made.
>Man of War never-ever.

It's not fair. Why do the shitty rip-off games get vidya while the better originals don't?
Heck, they couldn't even add navy to Total Warhammer because of the license fuckery for it.

HERETICS

>Implying Dawn of War 1 wasn't casual too.

say no more
store.steampowered.com/app/344240/

>Soulstorm was good
Stopped reading there.

Are you telling me this shitty mobileturd is the reason we're never getting proper Warhammer naval game? Fuck it all.

Just shut the fuck up you mouthbreathing, pissdrinking cockmongler. I'm in no fucking mood to explain for the billionth time just how utterly degraded you brain is and just how meticously retarded you are if you think Soulstrom is somehow bad.

Edgy. Are you related to xRazorcuckx?

I've preordered Deathwing, don't even care.

>Soulstorm was bad
(you)

Are you trying to say they were all equally good cause I'm down with that

Cred Forums will play Deathwing like how we played E.Y.E right?

>Slitherine

And dropped

Probably not the same way due to possible multiplayer limits, but its certainly going to be popular around here, since its the only warhammer game people still have hope for, and since the people who played eye like the guys from streum-on.

Fun is fun, user, and it is not the Emperor's will to detract from Mankind

Post yfw you're gonna play DoW 3 even if it's shit

It's 5 players right?

just different playstyles, 1 was full of unit spam while 2 was more focused on small army tactics and squad survival

theyre both casual by the way

I'm not going to play DoW3 despite my love for the setting. I feel for EC meme already, I don't want to see 40K getting raped again.

I'm putting all my hopes on Deathwing

Anyone here play Eternal Crusade? Heard people are going mad because of the release this month. How is the game? Is it fun?

I'm looking forward to dow3. I actually like the way its shaping up to be. Sure its not perfect and some things are annoying ( lascannons, agile terminators, angelos' animations and voice ) but i won't write it off untill it's out.

I hope there's gonna be another last stand mode in DoW3, fucking loved it so much.

>catered to 3v3
1v1 should always be the focus first and foremost.

i'm pretty sure its 4 - 5 players, yeah.

Isn't EC a total failure? Afaik they wanted to make planetside in wh40k setting but kept cutting stuff out and it just became space marine multiplayer.

>DoW2 was pile of casual shit
>implying DoW1 were something more than blob vs blob, because any other tactic was shit compared to this

I AM THE EMPEROR'S WILL MADE MANIFEST

youtube.com/watch?v=PJ5s81NRdQE

Friendly reminder that Eldar "superiority" amounts little more than being born with negligible physiological strengths that are outclassed by even basic human augmentation, and possessing an intelligence that is used primarily for brooding mysteriously on hilltops and to speak in unnecessarily convoluted prose.

>play IG
>spawn Basilisk
>wait to win

So the Eldar is basically the Chinese

>Isn't EC a total failure?
if youre comparing it to what it was set out to be in the beginning, then yes
but as a multiplayer Tps Game set in 40k its shaping up to be a pretty good game

Eh, it can be fun. I personally have had fun with it. It's not ready by any stretch of the imagination, which is why people are mad it's coming out in *checks date* 6 days, but there's a core of fun in there, some of it exposed, but the devs need to expose more of it before I'd call it worth 40$.

tl;dr: wait for a sale

You didn't need to tell me that for me to know the Eldar are shit, user. They blow themselves the fuck out in every game they appear in.

I am really worried for dow3. Gabriel back-flipping terminator raised a fuckton of red-flags. I also loathe the fact that retards defended it and we are now okay with DLC factions.

anyone here actually play tabletop?

>1 was full of unit spam
Uh, no.

Comeback when you actually know how to play the game.

>DoW1 had a army painter
>DoW3 has skin DLCs

You know all too well 'why'

oh yes!

"Shekels are the currency of the jew"

I don't like it. I've tried to actually enjoy it since the beta came out for founders, I just couldn't.

Keep in mind I wasn't fond of SM multiplayer either, was caothic as fuck and not that enjoyable for me. But at least it somehow gave the right feeling with the SMs, animations etc

The only improvement in EC is it looks more neat and the bolter feedback is pretty good. That's it.

Balance is poor, melee system is utter shit, map are big but so empty it just gets tedious to travel around, vehicles are a joke-a Rhino pretty much gives you the feel of an empty cardboard box, animations are bad, graphics aren't super bad but I don't feel they belong to a 40k game either.

Most of the founders are in denial about the current state of the game. honestly I think the only way to fix it is remake it from scratch, but that's obviously impossible so that's it. It might gets improved thanks to a not yet released customization system and fixes to the balance, but at the core it probably will remain the same.

I started worrying when the first screens came out and it looked like some cartoonish korean rts.

Posted it just cause I find the eldar jelly funny desu

DLC factions have been a thing since DoW 1, user. That's what the expansion packs were.

Granted, expansion packs tend to be more meaty and worthwhile, but don't pretend that hasn't been their game plan since day 1.

Nids, Astra Militarum, Orcs and Deathwatch

>tfw like DoW2 and Chaos Rising

>I started worrying when the first screens came out and it looked like some cartoonish korean rts.
I was okay with the textures/colors (although DoW 2's visuals are FAR better than 3's), but what really thrown me off was that the whole game looks like fucking league of legends animation-wise.

>expansion packs
At least they were sensible enough to release it in a standalone game.

>hasn't been their game plan since day 1
It's really wasn't, the industry just got more corporate.

Anyone have been playing that Warhammer Navy or whatever game? Looks pretty swell.
>Huge 4 eyed shark out of nowhere.

I'M SO FUCKING HYPED FOR DEATHWING FUCK

did people really dislike DoW2 that much? I thought it was still pretty good even though it was different then the first one, and the Elite mod has been great.

recently going through playing DoW1 campaign again. I missed the necrons

P U R G E

Reminder
youtube.com/watch?v=cZc6cr6G2E4

How the fuck did that happen? Orks riding a mechanized tyranid. Amazing

i would but im too poor
all i have is a few units of eldar

>SM are not in step with each other, or even on the same foot
My marching band autismo is shining up

It's just one autist posting the same tired bait in every 40k thread.

Imperial fists don't give a fuck about retarded parades, you're mistaking them for ultramarines.

They are marching in a staggered fashion so every row has a clear firing line in case of an emergency. Space Marines never truly rest.

SM's couldn't give a fuck about the parade
>the crowd is to loud
>those hats are too fucking silly
>that float is made out of canvas. Holy shit!
>i wish i was in battle purging heretics.

>DoW1 had a army painter

Guess what, DoW3 has it confirmed as well.
You guys are sometimes worse than a village's elderly clique of grandmas about rumors.

>not taking internet rumours as 100% indesputable fact

At this point its a recurring joke, just like that one guy who always posts >unity with that image of homer in the gamedev threads.

Never underestimate the power of the waaaaggghhhh

Better question is. Would there be more than a dozen Icons?

>not taking a parade on Holy Terra itself seriously
Is there no greater task than being a defender of the Emperor himself?

because is boring as fuck.
Click on a cover -> wait for them to stop shooting -> eventually use a skill -> click on the next cover.

>too loyal
To the pain glove, initiate

It's kind of getting into the utmost retarded levels when people on /tg/ of all places parroted bullshit like day one DLC and such. Or extrapolating bullshit fan theories into the stratosphere.

>There's no directional armor!
Actually, there is.
>No army painter!
Yes, that's in as well.
>Devastators won't set up anymore because casualization!
No, they've still got set-up time and everything.
>The buildings just mae up units, no more drop-pods.
No, the drop pods are there for each unit constructed.
>No more melee/ranged attack for all units!
There are both as well as the button that switches between them.
>No blood or gore!
There are mountains of gibs that stay on the map as well as huge pools of blood that are permament, ditto for vehicle wrecks.
>Building limits disallowing you to make more buildings of the same type!
No, you can spam as many structures as you want. Heck, there's not even a build radius for Space Marines.
>...

I'm getting tired of this shit.

>Prancing around for the faceless masses
We are the Emperors Angels of Death, not his Angles of Pageantry.

>I have never played DoW2
What are melee units, jump assault troops, melee walkers, artillery, and unsuppressible units?

>if

then what are Custodes supposed to be doing? Fappan somewhere in the Palace?

You cannot ignore the hourly application of oil upon the abs, Kitten~!

how is nobody talking about how fucking shit dawn of war 3 looks

>Fappan somewhere in the Palace?
Partaking in social life activities like dancing.

DoW 3 despite retarded base building being back and the cover system being spastic

Killing demons that pops-up in the palace. They have an entire warp-hole to guard thanks to Magnus.

I have played it. Quite a bit ffs
damn disappointment

fucking pop-ups

UGH THICKER

As long as that retard DoW 3 isn't invited, I'm fine with a 40K thread.

Magnus turning Kitten to Chaos

Stop trying. People that liked it won't stop liking it, people that didin't will not start liking it. Only more shitposting will come out of it

>not installing deamon-block plus

Prepare for the assfucking of a lifetime, you little heretic

Gladly

Their interwarp browser is outdated.

k i l l y o u r s e l f

Default DoW 1 camera is awful, there's a reason pretty much everyone plays with a mod nowadays.

Retribution class.

Removing heretics one broadside at a time.

never gonna happen
no wonder Emps has so many filters set

>He's so casual he never played any other RTS than Starcraft 2.
>Hence why he thinks DoW3 looks or plays anything like it.

Just go back to Cred Forums or reddit or whatever shithole you came out of because idiots of your proportion aren't welcome here.

would you play a warhammer fps by id software ?

The mods don't unamentally lock the camera at mid length you fucking retard

They add new things like races

Because DoW 3 is only gonna have 3 playable ones...Just like that game starcraft! what a coincidence! ;^)

*wink wink nudge nudge*

These threads were fine until a couple years ago but now it attracts the worst posters in the sub for some reason.

Nice viral thread for Sanctus Reach.

You are an imbecile. Like Ive never seen one like you in a long time.

depends which id soft are we talking about

WE ARE THE IMPERIAL NAVY
youtube.com/watch?v=is0I7M0W_Ig

Only if it's about Tau, but this time pulse rifle isn't the worst gun in the game.

>The mods don't unamentally lock the camera at mid length you fucking retard
I was talking about camera mod that allows zooming out further, idiot. Google "dawn of war camera mod". Default camera doesn't zoom out far enough.

>in the sub

Fundamentally*

If I wanted to play Starcraft 2, I'd go fucking play it.

No one asked for Starcraft 2 with a 40k paintjob

So how about you go back to where you came from, shill.

Maybe.

And Dawn of War 3 doesn't let you zoom in -at all- so what the fuck point were you trying to make man?

>No one asked for Starcraft 2 with a 40k paintjob
Are you fucking serious?

Well that's dumb, but at least the default camera is high enough.

>If I wanted to play Starcraft 2, I'd go fucking play it.

This game looks nothing like Starcraft 2 you megafaggot.
If anything, it would be a mix of DoW1 and RoC/TFT but you've never played either of those games.

Heres a (you)

Stupid idiot who funded EC here. ANyone want some pictures of the newest version?

Go type in "Dawn of War 3 looks like Starcraft" and see how many replies pop up you kike shill

Reminder that if you let ANY termie die in any of the space hulk missions, you are a massive faggot.

Lots of people asked for this

I was hoping for Magnus' redemption

They really didn't

Yeah, Shareholders. kek

>only people on Cred Forums count
Fag

Its going to be good in my heart and I'm going to heavily delude myself into having fun I shouldn't have.

no the gameplay would be too fast

I'm also counting all the people hating on DoW 3 in the forums

and on youtube

annnnnnnd on just about any media platform you can find!

They really did

>Go type in "Dawn of War 3 looks like Starcraft" and see how many replies pop up you kike shill

I don't need to be reminded people are fucking idiots you r/rts going, e-sports' fellating motherfucker.

It does not look like that. The game doesn't play like that from what I've had the chance during Gamescom and basically, you're just showing how utterly dumb you are.

Go google "Cred Forums is worse than reddit" or "CoD/Halo is the greatest FPS ever made" and see how many people agree with your stupid opinion.

>post yfw you suck cock and your a huge faggot who buys anything

>how do you want your options menu
>just fuck my shit up
>say no more

me too, perhaps Corvus can brood him into redemption
incidentally, purification (whatever it's called, the opposite of corruption) is my fetish

>not*

fixed that for you.

ANYFIN CAN BE LOOTED IF YOO BELIEF IT ARD ENUFF

1d4chan.org/wiki/Looted_Emperor

This game shows exactly whats wrong with warhammer games and it's that we'll never get anything good and instead be damned to forever get okay games at best, and all the rest will be half assed and full of cut corners. I just want wargame 40k god damnit.

Backflipping in a terminator armor? what are portals?
>set in stone defense shields with no other cover system
DoW 3 is going to be shit

Do you agree with this user or there's hope?

t. deluded underage dow2 baby

>That slut

Oh, I'm laffin.

I'd say there is hope. The game will be nowhere near completion in 8 days for the release, but it has some promise under the weight of broken shit. I am having fun sometimes when my hits actually register and the game does not lagg like fuck.

>set in stone defense shields with no other cover system
>DoW 3 is going to be shit

Please refer to .
Those bubble shields are a specialty of Eldar and there will be normal DoW1 cover.

Sauce on this comic book ?

Dark Crusade is so much better than Soulstorm. Playing through the two directly in sequence for the first time is horrific because when you try to play Soulstorm you have 2 minute load times and muddy as fuck visuals.

Post cosplay

Damnation crusade.

>DoW 3

>Not a Moba game

League of 40k xDDDD ebin simply ebin!

DLC factions have been a thing in RTS for decades.

Rogue trader rpg ME style game when?

>Playing through the two directly in sequence for the first time is horrific because when you try to play Soulstorm you have 2 minute load times

You retard, there's a patch for that shit.

So Banshees got added to EC yesterday.

I fucking love that game but the optimization is so horrible.

Like seriously I get 20 fps in crowded areas and I have a 1070.

It's pretty good.

Incidentally, the "Planetside in 40k" thing was made up by the original team which was entirely idea guys. Now that actual devs have it, it's slowly but steadily becoming better and gets huge patches constantly.

With ME style do you mean helping your shipcrew with their daddy issues?

The hairmode is abysmal tho and no leaping attacks

I want to FUCK this face

Nah, not exactly. Kinda like ME but with more management, customization. Maybe more ship focused. Maybe an isometric turn based game?

Just a game I want to se made somehow...

Stupid sexy eldar

It looks neat but.

>That absolutely disgusting armor.
>Elf face, not Eldar face.

Seriously, Eldar are super-artisans and everything they ever made has always been perfectly smooth because they're a race of autists to prevent Slaanesh mind-raping them.
That trailer armour is so uncanonical it hurts.

The armor is from the trailer of DoW3

And who are you to say what wraithbone will look like if there are no bonesingers mending it

Holy FUCK! I just installed this mod like an hour and it's so gooooood!

>The armor is from the trailer of DoW3
I know, I'm saying it's extremely against anything seen or shown in the decades of lore and media.

>No bonesinger at hand.
These are not Rangers, user. Banshees are always with the Craftworld.

I use Firestorm over Kaurava because I don't have to deal with modified .exes and using a launcher to boot up this shit and can just use the Game Manager and be done with it.

DEATHWING HYPE BOYS

No its not its fucking shit, it removes all skill and stratergy from the game in place of just spamming the same copy pasted shit for hours till you get the super weapon.

It was made by a retard who has no idea how to play RTS games for retards who dont know how to play RTS games.

You have shitty casual taste, please kill yourself asap.

>want to try EC banshees
>launch it
>select class
>locks up and bluescreens computer
T-thanks.

No

>this buttmad over someone having fun
I guess Ultimate Apocalypse is the Brutal Doom of 40k

They are scorpions with less utility since they cant leap like in DoW and the scream barely ever works

Good =/= fun.

He said it's good, which is objectively incorrect.

>Imotekh

>not our boy Anrakyr

>go into GWS store to buy some dice
>worker basically tries to suck my dick to buy some miniatures
God dammit GWS stop being so desperate

I play Tau and have a bit of Chaos. Really want to play Orks but they suck and an army would cost a fortune

Praying for a SoB relaunch with a decent boxed set like Death Masque for a starter set

Sorry, Settra is immortal and the only true Phaeron.
Still, it's going to be so much fun and fucking banter all around if they add Necrons and a few lords for them.

>being one of the two dozen people left on the planet who still give a fuck about SoB

>necrons
>banter
i miss the times when they were just spooby space skeletons

Pic related is my dudes.

I'm not him and they were my fav in soulstorm.

Embrace the insanity, man. Revel in it and you'll have more fun than ever before.

40k is at its absolute best when you don't take it seriously. The moment you drop your Space Marine pants and join the chaos of the world they live in is the moment the setting will show its true fun to you.

Just look at this official material of how an Imperial soldier's primer looks like.
regimental-standard.com/

40k on the tabletop is still a recent thing for me

I just really like how they look, I think with new updated models they would look ace. Considering GW love making up 6000 different Imperium armies revitalising the SoB would be nice

Pretty gud user

You should copy what this guy does to make power swords
youtube.com/watch?v=1iAGHbZ8pqg
11:30

If you make them some scary inscrutable threat, then people will have a harder time identifying with them. Then players won't go around making their own donut steel dynasties and GW will lose out on those cash bucks.

Better make them all generic alien warlords!

Thanks. Yeah, power weapons and blending in general along with highlights are my weakest painting abilities. I just can't get paint consistencies right.

DC > DoW > WA >>> Shitstorm

Where my Necron bros at?

That image is profoundly disturbing.

>You retard, there's a patch for that shit.

Are you pretending to be retarded?

Thats why I like this guys method, its pretty easy to do because all you use is a spray and do opposite colors on each side

Plus people will look at your swords and go 'HOW DID YOU DO THAT' a lot

You could also go the easy way and buy an airbrush. Its hella useful and a good crutch if you cant get wetblending right

got your ass covered boy

>Brutal Doom

absolutely disgusting

DC = still a broken piece of shit with a dead online
SS = patched and is now the definitive edition of DoW that also has mod support

beep boop

>Better make them all generic alien warlords!

Excuse me? They're Tomb Kings in fucking space and considering they killed my precious Tomb Kings, I'm going to harvest 40k babby tears for all eternity with the best faction there is.

Now bow before me or I'll destroy that puny Solar system of yours in a single swipe on my doomsday machine.

I wish I had the space/money for one. I live in a small room and paint on my desk in front of my monitor.

>fantasy fans pretending they're still relevant

Time to give it up, mate.

hope Alfabusa can get in every primarch without messing up the story too much. Dorn was genius.

I bet you unironically like the Tau.

I hate blueberries.

>Age of Sigmar is doing better than 40k's been doing in ages.

Just you wait, my friend.
I'm off to have fun reading about Necrons absolutely ravaging IoM's asshole with "jokes" as well as superior technology.

I'm already dead.

Tau are the best. Energy fucking rifles all day every day. Also missiles. Fuck you.

>40k is one of the most popular sci-fi universes in existence right now
>Age of Shitmar is reviled even by the 9 people who actually liked Fantasy in the first place

I like fantasy but that isnt true in the slightest

The only thing fantasy thats doing well is TWW

You delusional chode.

>the Space marine statue is under the stairs now

>40k
>sci-fi
u wot m8

>40k is one of the most popular sci-fi universes in existence right now

Nice delusions, user.
Heck, even fucking X-Wing is selling loads more than Warhammer 40k ever has to the point GW killed off its Wh40k RPGs because they were done in cooperation with the X-WIng guys.

I fucking hate you.

Doom is shit with or without mods

Get shot at kid.

nigga what

Nah, DC is utter shit, SS is objectively the best game in the series, which is why everyone still plays it.

steamcharts.com/search/?q=dawn of war

nice attempt though.

Agreed, Quake is better.

Why don't you try punching, greyfag?

We died because Games Workshop is the shittiest company and didn't release anything while giving 40k tons of (broken) models and rules.

Then they replace it with fucking Age of Terminal 7 and wonder why THAT isn't doing well and in the meantime most people who actually like Fantasy either play using old rules or went on to Kings of War or 9th Age.

>Warhammer Fantasy

Huh? What are you talking about?

kys

I'm not a primitive, sorry.

>forsaking the glorious melee
Castrated commiecuck.

Wait...WHAT?!

>melee
>glorious
I guess if my weapon was a literal flashlight I'd think so too.

>People arguing about muh underpowered marines versus gun-wielding Tau
>Meanwhile suffering Ork players

Only on Thursdays.

Fantasy always was and always will be the better setting.

best soundtrack youtube.com/watch?v=f3jkpT9CSSg

>Eldar vehicles get twinlinked shuriken catapults for driver in Eternal Crusade
>they only shoot where your vehicle is pointing

JUST

The vehicles feel like shit anyway

And a much better game.
Like, Bretonnia had an ancient codex from editions ago and could still win if you played properly.
Try that with SoB against any of the high-selling factions and you'll be happy to down a single model before the Imp Knight/Wraithknight/Riptide tears your army to shreds.

Actually, Tau do have melee murderhouse mobile suits now.

This game was really good but it crashed all the time on my PC from 1997

hell yea my dude

I dunno man. Vermintide was pretty boring and generic.

>better game
Space Marine was better than Vermintide and Deathwing looks to be even better than that.

>Launch in 7 days
it'll be dead faster than vermintide

>Space Marine was better than Vermintide and Deathwing looks to be even better than that.

I'm talking about TT where it absolutely blows Wh40k away.
Plus, keep in mind Warhammer is responsible for Warcraft and Age of Empires so I'm fairly certain they do have quite the name to vidya as well... if only indirect.

This is Cred Forums - Video Games. Why are you talking about the tabletop here?

>buy the game for 40€
>you wont get all basic weapons for classes
>have fun as eldar or orc when you dont have any longranged AT
>the 20k coins you get give you enough money for TWO skins

And they added FUCKING LOOTCRATES into the game. Luckily you can buy them with currency you get from playing but it is still shite.

Because we're talking about Warhammer and that's a pretty damn big part of it.

>tfw playing heal sl... I mean apothecary

>not liking winter assault

soulstorm was so fucking shit

I like it.

Have whole set then exhentai.org/g/975499/ca52b4e441/

>No Eldar games

"come at me mon keh"

I was looking forward to Space Hulk: Deathwing, really loved and Man'o'War Corsair, really loved Vermintide even tho it's AI fucking sucks ass after the beta.

>Age of Shitmar

Still makes better profit than Blandmar fantasy ever did

>NASA announcement
>they spotted something strange in a nearby system
>it turns out to be an Imperial battleship
What do yo do?

you've been visited by the spooky rooper of bad games
post go away spoopy rooper or your warhammer game will turn out bad

Do you think they will see us as Xenos?

Jesus christ is that what Dark Reapers look like? That would be horrible even if it wasn't a glitched out model.

Write a message to the Ordo Chronos and hope for the best.

They wouldn't even recognize Holy Terra in our time

we're on Holy Terra FFS!

Behavoir went the route of making buildings and character models look like they are from the tabletop. Sadly they are shit at it and everything looks bland and dont work well in motion.

Venerate the immortal Emperor.

So did Dawn of war and they looked better.

those are the old models

I assume they kept everything extremely basic to cash on the visuals customizations

Couldn't the enemies of man win just by capturing the second floor of every building since most of their equipment would be too heavy for stairs or elevators?

Kneel before the Gods Emporer Angels of Death for they are here to liberate our planet.

That they did. one piece of cometics is somewhere near 3€ A PIECE

I waited 2 hours for this respond. Well done user.

I don't really care about eldar, but the word mon'keigh will never not annoy me. Its like just taking a real word and putting some dumb pronunciation or extra letters on it.

It would be funny if it wasn't a real therm, but just eldar mispronunciating the word monkey.

Nothing stopping them from just breaking support beams.

"OI Boss, why do deez gitz 'ere keep collin' us monkeys?"

Eternal Crusade? More like Plastic Crusade!

GAME IS FINE

>Graphics: On / Off

AAAAAAAAAAAA I CAN'T WAIT TIL DEATHWING

>tfw I remember how a couple years ago I was hyped for EC to be a decent game where I'd get to slaughter a greentide of russians and BR
>tfw it's a shit overpriced game

Ok Cred Forums I've never played or watched anything about warhammer where should I start

DoW1

Lots of things make better profit than GW, that's because they have no fucking clue how to run a business.

right here battle brava

somewhat worried about DOW3 turning it into a nonstop spam fest with no strategy whatsover and turning marines into cannon fodder

The first thing you could do is reading the space marine article creation on lexicanum, like I did. From there you'll read a lot of other articles, then you end up playing dow, sm, reading books of the fluff and saving retarded 40k pics from Cred Forums and /tg/

>going to check that shit because i read free-to-play
>40 dollars for an early access
Thats why i call it Warhammer 40D

>GW WILL FALL THIS YEAR FOR SHURE!!!!

Was playing the Tau beta on BFG:A till they quit the beta.
Took quite a bit of pictures and am willing to answer questions if anyone got any.
Otherwise im just gonna post some of the pics i took.

IT IS BETTER TO DIE FOR THE EMPEROR THAN TO LIVE FOR YOURSELF

youtube.com/watch?v=VmOfhQgU0KI

I didn't say that, did I?

Follow my example or I will make you one

Where my Brother Zael bros at?

>Wee'a Boo
well memed

Thanks user.

Tau babbies eternally btfo

The seeker missiles are a clusterfuck in 2vs2 you will have shitloads missiles trailing the encagement area wrecking anything they hit.

Are you Imperium cowards feeling it yet?
The big hard veiny cock of Khorne?

>This is what chaos babbies believe

if I saw a cultist, I would kill it.

All light cruisers look pretty much identical, save for the front most parts that are either changed to missile tubes or launch bays.
So im just skipping straight to the cruisers.
Of which there are only two and they are also practically identical, save for the other costing one point less and having two single barreled rail guns on front instead of duals and having heavy ion cannons instead of normal ones.

Is that a Blood Raven?

So let's get to the auxiliary race ships (taking over as battle cruisers for the Tau).
Let's start off with the (rather under powered) Kroot war sphere.

Next up, demiurg stronghold.

Same from behind.

TAKE ME INTO BATTLE
youtube.com/watch?v=ecB6Eh7f3l8

which has a bug of not loading the correct quality textures if you do not zoom into it completely

DO NOT TRIFLE WITH ME, WORM.

And the third (and last) aux ship is the demiurg bastion.

Is that the Nu-male sky guy?

Lastly, the hilariously overprized (due to it launching with escorts whether you like it or not) battleship.

Is the game still incredibly unbalanced?

Are Eldar any better or do they still get shit on?

Yes.

>tfw no wolf to yiff with

DIE SCUM
youtube.com/watch?v=P-1-PQRbD28

What do you mean "are eldar still bad"?
They are still the faggots who dodge 80% of your shots and kill you with lances.

After release, Eldar would get absolutely stomped by any competent player.

Their defenses were not nearly enough to ensure their survivability, especially when you could just lightning strike them to death.

I played Orks (who were also shitty) and would just tractor beam their ships into range of multiple heavy kannonz and watch them disintegrate.

why is the marine navy so shit?

they're basically a worse version of orcs

youtube.com/watch?v=9-gSJW3sHXE

WALLS FOR THE WALL GOD! TRUMP FOR THE TRUMP THRONE! MAKE! AMERICA! GREAT AGAIN!

>Emps wasn't mad at magnus for using magic
>he's mad because magnus updated the browser and deleted the backups Emps was making
>10,000 years later and no one in the palace has just rollbacked the updates

ew don't

I'm sure the licensing contract stipulated the devs had to add Space Marines in one form or another.

They were better on the tabletop, although that's not saying much because Eldar/Necrons shit all over everyone anyways.

Playing my first Warhammer game ever since a friend bought it for me on Steam, Dawn of War and all the expansions.

Love Dark Crusade, haven't quite gotten far into the original or Winter Assault yet, and I touched Soulstorm and saw the intro but haven't played.

Also, starting to read Ciaphas Cain, Hero of the Imperium.

He sold everything he owned to make NMS so in the past 3 years he's worn the same 3 sets of clothes to interviews. He walked barefoot to that one.

>le classic meme troll pic

Soulstorm is shit deal with it

And here are Tau favors.

I'll just pirate it though

Keep crying DCuck.

>that breacher team favour

That can't be right. Surely it means if the boarding action is successful, not simply performed?

You would be unstoppable with guaranteed fires on a boarding action.

The eart caste railgun is very strong. BUT ALSO PAIN IN THE ASS TO AIM because the fucking firing line differs from the moving line.

>people play the lastest extansion so it's the best

LMAO

Post 40k art!
I just want more Space Wolves.

>that shitty music

Nah, it's because it got patched and is now the absolute best DoW version.

DC was left broken like the piece of shit that it is.

Keep
Crying
DCuck

Did that Warmachine game ever come out? Khadorlads for life

Because you are trying to brawl with ships that have low HP, high armor and high troop values, instead of doing high speed drive bys and laughing while enemy chases you and you ravage them with boarding torps.

Didnt try it on any of my ships, but i wouldn't be surprized if it was per boarding action, then again, Tau cant board with teleporters and showing anything but their face at the enemy is death, so it would only work if you somehow got to their side or got attacked by boarding craft accompanied by battlesuits.

>Keep
>Crying
>DCuck

LMAO this dude is fo real

Space Wolves and Harlequins in 40k, but has been playing Blood Bowl lately.

Die retarded family guy enjoyer

>Not liking nigger music

I really wish this game ends up being good, they added a lot of features since the last update i pirated

*cue das boot theme*

The pre-heresy color scheme for the world eaters is fucking GREAT.

Kind of a shame that they went full red after they joined korn.

Parades are meant to drill unit cohesion and remove individuality in a squad to make everyone into a part of a whole. The Imperial Fists are anal about drills and unit cohesion so they should be masters of parades.

Space Wolves and White Scars, on the other hand, would have more disorganized and festive parades since they value individual achievements over unit cohesion.

Why are Space Yiffs so degenerate?

Who the fuck plays DOW with a controller?

The rows are synchronized.

how is it so far?

You have the ship crew?

I play it with a Steam Controller if that counts

Is it viable or are you just being fancy?

This isn't fake?

Viable. Left paddle for builders and the right for idle military units. B for building, double tap for LP. A for toggling selected units, X for toggling bases and Y for adding squad members. Bumpers are for zooming and triggers are for left/right mouse. Gyro control for rapidly selecting actions without being inaccurate.

Thank God 41st millenium Marines has armor that lets him bend forward. But yeah, pre Heresy World Eaters look frightening considering behind that white, clean armor is a raving lunatic. At least the red in their armor is from the blood of their victims.

City builer in 40k WHEN?
Also
Pod racer-like game set in 40k when ?

The crew looks like this, it varies a bit by race, but here's what they do.
>First guy from left
Lower chance for the crew to insubordinate.
>Second guy from left
Your ship is less likely to get lost in the warp (or equivalent) while fleeing the battle.
>Third guy from the left
Increases the amount of hull repaired by your engineering teams skill,
>Fourth guy from left
Gunnery expert, increases your chance of critting with shots from regular guns.
>Fifth guy from left
Increases your crew rate, which makes you harder to board but wont affect your boarding teams for better or worse.
>Sixth guy from left
Decreases your skill cooldown
>Seventh guy, not visible here
Wing commanderadds a chance for your strike craft to survive AA fire.

Actually sounds fun.

pastebin.com/xNe6biL0
Latest big patch

>tfw enjoying DoW DC with an ENB, HD Textures, an extra zoom-out mod and a fog remover while on my couch

before you ask why the fuck there's an ENB for DoW it's because it can be used n most games but the community is retarded

This.
Best Campaign between all expansions in Dow I & II.

ENB is beautiful. I remember using it for a modded Windom XP of all things. All those plastic toy robots suddenly became SHINY ARMORED CORE METALLIC MECHS. God bless you Boris you homo-hating slav you.

>The Imperial Fists are anal about drills and unit cohesion

and discipline, and war philosophy. They despise weakness and futility, a parade on holy terra is just an imperial cock measuring demonstration, every single SM is way too imporant to be misused like that, Imperial Fists should know better and deploy where they are actually needed and not be puppets of the lords of terra, that's why adeptus astartes don't answer to anyone.

>Parades are meant to drill unit cohesion and remove individuality in a squad

I don't think you honestly believe Space Marines need parades for that.

But Imperial Fists are posted to the Imperial Palace and it's considered an honor, even though it hasn't been attacked in thousands of years.

They make some concessions for ceremony and symbolism.

i play grey knights
beastmen for fantasy/age of sigmar
trying to find a kill team currently

I also like collecting inquisitors/models that look like inquisitors.

>their gunnery expert is a fucking drone

oh shit tau what the fuck are you doing

Listen to the original one.

This. I'm pretty sure "Being on Holy Terra, fought at the Emperor's side in his last moments, and being made the guardian of Terra" is a point of pride among the Imperial Fists. Pretty sure, the Ultramarines are jelly as fuck. No other chapter can call Terra as home.

>ork pod racing game
>gotta get all the gubbins n' bitz
>paint it red because it's the fasted color
>crew maintains it
>you shoot people
>loot dakka
>upgrade
>repeat
Never ever.

>40K city builder
Does Chapter Master count?

the fist exemplars do

>City builer in 40k WHEN?
Fuck that would be the comfiest thing ever.

Why can't we get 40k homeworld/sins of a solar empire/jupiter incident/bridge commander type 40k game. Why does it have to be a shallow 2d game?

>still no 40k metal slug

There is one for mobiles and it's actually good

Nigger, you don't know shit.
Unaugmented eldar are on par with fucking Marines. An aspect warrior is an equal combatant to a marine without any of the augmentation marines go trough.
Hell, even Eldar guardians, which are basically just civilian militia, are just as good shots and as skilled in melee combat as marines are, while being faster to boot.

An average Eldar shits all over an your run of the mill human, but I guess you HFY fags can't deal with the fact that in 40k, the spesh elves are superior to humans.

>physically AND psychically superior in every way
>keep getting into fights they can't win

They want to be the top dog asskickers - shame the rest of the galaxy doesn't give a fuck.

>keep getting into fights they can't win
Because the alternative often is something far worse than mere defeat in a war.

The Valedor novel shed some good insight to it.
Basically, the Eldar had to engage in a desperate, doomed to fail fight against the Tyranids of both Hive fleet Behemoth and Kraken, because had they not interfered, those two fleets would have merged, and created something far, far stronger, which would then proceed to wreck the galaxy utterly. The Eldar foresaw the various events that would happen if they failed to intervene, and decided that the losses they would no doubt suffer in the fight, would have to be endured, because if the fleets merged, all life in the galaxy would be doomed.

Keep in mind that the Eldar very rarely have to engage in fights they do not want to engage in, because they do not hold territory like the Imperium or the Tau does.
If they engage in seemingly hopeless battles, it is because they have foreseen that they got no other choice.

Hive Fleets Leviathan and Kraken, not behemoth.

And yet the most powerful psyker in the history of the galaxy was a human, and Eldar remain on the backfoot as penance after millennia of degeneracy. None of that matters if the results don't reflect the stats, knife-eared scum.

Enjoy getting swallowed by Slaanesh.

the smurfs on your picture are all kinds of fucked

>those guys
>smurfs
Eldar fanboys, everyone.

>If they engage in seemingly hopeless battles, it is because they have foreseen that they got no other choice

You're forgetting that sometimes their visions are incorrect. Have you read the Forge of Mars series? Excellent example of a Farseers arrogance getting a bunch of Eldar killed.

The Carnac campaign was also a huge fuck up - and it was Eldorath who was in charge again on that one. They need to stop letting that guy fight Necrons.

Those are heldrakes in the sky, user. Those space elves are already dead.

Yeah, but he's right when he says they're fucked.

Harlequins don't fuck around.

I won't engage in your pathetic roleplaying.

Yeah, that's true.
The Valedor novel also shed some light on that too. The eldar ability to see the future is based on prying into the warp, and seeing the countless skeins of fate. The problem is that warp is filled with malicious entities that actively fuck with fate, Tzeench foremost among them, and the Eldar visions are by no means 100% correct even in the very best case scenarios. The visions and clues of the future they perceive get harder and harder to decipher the grander the scope of the vision they are trying to achieve is.

That is why the Eldar can predict where shots and blows land in combat and dodge them before they hit, with far greater success, than they can predict the fate of an entire sector.

>Harlequins don't fuck around.
regimental-standard.com/2016/08/10/eldar-now-deploying-dancers-instead-of-warriors/

Regimental Standard is great.

what is the second best race? my answer: _Tau

>Harlequins have been known to employ heretical holo-field technology, comparable to that of some Eldar tanks. This cowardly attempt at stealth can make it difficult to ascertain their exact location and target them. Know that while your eyes can be deceived, your faith cannot! When firing at Harlequins, you should aim with your eyes closed and a prayer to the Emperor on your lips, and allow faith to guide your shots true**.

>**Any Guardsman found missing at this point will be reported to their Regimental Commissar for a lack of faith.

Fucking lost it.

Soulstorm was my favourite purely for Vance

>I won't engage in your pathetic roleplaying.
Wew. Can't say anything to the contrary because you know I'm right.

Like that other guy pointed out, Heldrakes only show up in full-scale chaos incursions. Eldar don't have the numbers to sustain that sort of fight, Harlequins even less so.

TAKE THE ROT AND MAKE IT FLESH
TAKE THE SKULL, THE SOUL TO REST
TAKE THEIR MIND, AND BRING IT PEACE
TAKE THEIR WILL, SENSATIONS cEASE

Best god Nurgle coming through

>Eldar don't have the numbers to sustain that sort of fight, Harlequins even less so.

That's why they don't wage that kind of war. If they showed up, it's definitely not with the intent get their asses kicked.

Harlequins with surprise on their side are going to wreck all kinds of shit.

Imagine reading that kind of crap and then seeing Death Jester in battle.

Right on what?
Emperor being the most powerful psyker, something I never even denied?
Also, the Emps fucked up just as royally as the Pre-fall Eldar did. He didn't see the obvious corruption of the primarchs, and had the emotional scale of a dead fish, and thus failed to bond with his "sons" in any real way, which is a big reason that led to the Heresy.

At least the remnants of the Eldar are trying to fix their fuck up, instead of degrading into a barbaric decaying and oppressive system of bureaucracy and brutal totalitarianism that stands against everything the Emperor hoped for humanity.

You also failed to refute the fact that the Eldar are physically, superior to humans, and can be on par with astartes, despite having zero biological or cybernetic augmentation, but simply trough training and mental conditioning.
After all, the Eldar are a genetically engineered warrior race made by the Old Ones to combat Necrons.

You should read the Imperial Infantryman's Uplifting Primer then, Regimental Standard is the spiritual continuation of that.

Well, user, you tell me what they'd be doing on a planet that likely seems to be currently embroiled by Chaos. They're also fighting the Emperor's Children, and any aspiring champion with the Mark of Slaanesh can be powered up by bullshit mutations that put them on par with Eldar speed and reflex wise, like the hundred senses.

>After all, the Eldar are a genetically engineered warrior race made by the Old Ones to combat Necrons.
And at that, they're wholly inferior to the Orks. :^)

>At least the remnants of the Eldar are trying to fix their fuck up

>biel tan trying to restore their empire
>alaitoc going around fighting necrons because hey that's what we're supposed to do
>Eldrad ruining EVERYTHING

Eldar are just as shitty as everyone else in the setting, mate.

>And at that, they're wholly inferior to the Orks. :^)
Except they aren't.
It wasn't because of the Orks that the Necrons went into hiding. It was because of the Eldar.
Even in the modern 40k, the Eldar continue to work against the reawakening Necrons, whereas Orks are bashing each others and anything else that moves because they are war crazed barbarians that lack any resemblance of cohesive planning or strategy.

Deathwing will die within a week, 40K will never have any good action games. Hell it won't have a hive city themed RPG game either.

Only if you were an Eldar.

>you tell me what they'd be doing on a planet that likely seems to be currently embroiled by Chaos

Use your imagination.

>kill a certain aspiring champion who might become some badass warlord
>stop a chaos ritual being performed
>kill the leadership of the warband

Eldar know they lose when it comes to attrition, so they go in hard and fast and get out.

If the Orks actually got a united Waaaagh! going under Ghazghkull , the Eldar are just as fucked as everyone else, man. In a straight up slug match as they are, there's no way the Eldar would even put up an appreciable fight.

>Contact your local Commissar today to receive "The Emperors Forgiveness"

Anyone that does that is getting a bolt to the face, am I correct?

>Eldar are just as shitty as everyone else in the setting, mate.

I didn't deny that.
It was the other faggot who implied that the Eldar are somehow even worse than the other factions.

The Eldar are just as self interested as any other faction in the setting.

>After all, the Eldar are a genetically engineered warrior race made by the Old Ones to combat Necrons

Not confirmed canon :^)

I would like a survival horror co-op game in which you and your friends can play as guardsmen in way over their heads, please.

>Anyone that does that is getting a bolt to the face

Also, the Emperor's Forgiveness.

I mean it says it right there user.

The first necron codex stated that the Eldar and the Orks were created by old ones m8.
No later codex, eldar or necron, has denied that.
Know your fucking lore before trying to bait people.

>Also, the Emperor's Forgiveness. I mean it says it right there user.

Well some of the possible traitors got that at the end of Chaos Rising, and it was indeed a bolt to the face.

>If the Orks actually got a united Waaaagh! going under Ghazghkull , the Eldar are just as fucked as everyone else, man. In a straight up slug match as they are, there's no way the Eldar would even put up an appreciable fight.

Well, that goes for every other faction.
In general, should any of the factions achieve their "I win!" goal, no other faction has any chance against them.
For Chaos, it is Chaos reigning supreme over the real space, for Orks it is all of them uniting, same for the Necron dynasties, for Eldar it is Ynnead being awoken (they actually got pretty close to that in a recent box set story, but as status quo is god, it was not to be), for Imperium, it is Emps reincarnating, and for Nids it is the main hive fleet arriving into the galaxy.

The only factions that lack the "I win" goal are the Tau, and the Dark Eldar (though, Ynnead being awoken would sorta be the "I Win" of the Deldar as well).
For Tau, their ultimate victory would come from everyone embracing the Greater Good, which ain't going to happen.

>and the Orks

Fucking lies. It said krorks.

>Sparkly, shiny Eldar! Love to kill 'em!

Which were the original orks, that over time, degraded into the modern ones.

The Orks are descendants of the Krork, user.

To be fair isn't the Emps like a hundred powerful psykers merged into one soul? I forgot what the official explanation for his birth was. I just remember the monks and something along those lines.

>and for Nids it is the main hive fleet arriving into the galaxy.

There is no "main hive fleet", that is only speculation.

Wow no shit.

You think the name is a clue?

>Which were the original orks

Actually, The Beast Arises series implies that orks are the original orks. Krorks are probably whatever the Old Ones made out of normal orks.

>They're not orks, they're krorks!
>Krorks ARE orks
>Wow no shit I knew that
What is your endgame?

Wrong.
Every Nid dex flat out states that the hive fleets in the galaxy are mere scouting fleets.
The main one is yet to come.

I haven't read that series. Is it any good?

>What is your endgame?

Make sweet, sweet love to an alien and get away with it.

Whats a fun Warhammer game for someone whos never known much about warhammer?

That looks like Rimanah or Mentor from EYE.

>Is it any good?

It's got some really cool ideas. You see parts of the Imperium that is almost never covered in the fiction, like the High Lords, the assassinorum, a fledgling Inquisition, and good amounts of political maneuvering and manipulation. It's neat that it takes place in a time period where the Imperium isn't constantly besieged by numerous threats, and Chaos has been quiet for a long time.

However, it has a lot of ups and downs. I'd say give the first 2 or 3 books a read and if it grabs you from there then keep going. If you don't like those then don't bother.

Also don't go into it expecting normal orks - they pretty much removed the comedic factor from them entirely.

>Also don't go into it expecting normal orks - they pretty much removed the comedic factor from them entirely.
WHY DO THIS?

plague marine should have the flies buzzing around in the first place

>no RPG game where you play in a shithole hive city and have to survive as either a gangster, inquisitor or chaos cultist

>no MNB like game where you create your own chaos warband, forge alliances and choose which planet to fuck up

I dunno bro but I think not a single one of the orks in your image is gonna survive.

Huh, a few days ago a I had a dream about Ranger/Quakeguy fighting against Dark Eldar and the Salamanders.

I think hive fleet leviathan alone is enough to be considered kind of a big problem for other factions

At this point, there's almost a 40k game for every genre of video games. The Dawn of War games and Space Marine are decent or better games, even for someone who doesn't care about the lore. It'd be easy to start there.

It's funny, but that'd still be a win for the orks anyway, considering that there are 1000+ orks for every marine and they still managed to kill two marines.

>WHY DO THIS?

Because it's supposed to be serious in tone - the series is about a war against the biggest Ork WAAAAGH! in forever. But in my opinion it's a misstep.

I guess they felt like the Orks blowing themselves up would make them seem like a less credible threat. But even though Orks may blow themselves up half the time, the other half are still going to get in your face and murder you and everyone you care about. That's why it's called dark humor, not just humor, and I think GW has forgotten that.

>that one marine with just a power fist and bolt pistol and no jump pack
Absolute madman.

Deff Skwadron hat the best Orks. Funny yet still a real threat.

I started with Space Marine, had fun playing and listening to YouTube lore videos while playing

>Imperially teleport behind you
psssh...nothing personnel commisar...
>Shoot both superiors, lose my arm to an Ork, and get destroyed by Chaos in front of Khorne's Skull Throne

Why would anyone not choose Chaos?

If you're a loyalist you slave away in some fucking factory that doesn't even know what human rights means, work 14 hours a day and die after living a meaningless, shit life.

If you're a chaos worshipper you might rise to daemonhood and be so powerful entire IG regiments and SM chapters are needed to stop you. Or die a violent death after living a shit, meaningless life. It's still better to at least have a spark of hope though.

Because when you are a loyalist peasant, only your whole life will be hell, but it will all be over after you die, instead, if you join chaos then all of eternity will be hell.

Because being part of chaos sucks if you're a nobody, which 99.99% of the time you will be.

Chaos is the biggest scam in the galaxy.
The Chaos Gods don't owe you anything and they can, and will, dump you when you're of no further use. That is, if your fellow suckers don't kill you in the vain hope of a promotion.

Becoming one with the god they worship is hardly hell.

Or your soul gets tortured forever and ever if any of the big names feels like.

LOL A peasant like you or me is going to become one with one of the four gods. Good joke.

It's true that maybe you can get power, vengeance or whatever the fuck else you're looking for, if you devote yourself to the Dark Gods.

But chances are, you'll just end up being used as fodder by CSM or slaughtered in some sacrificial ritual.

Still, that chance is there.

Yes? Do you even know the fucking Chaos lore?

Enough to hate it, not enough to be granted the Emperor's Peace.

I sure do, do you?

This looks like fucking artwork for a kid's toy. Not a manchild's toy. An actual kid's toy.

It's garbage.

Can't wait for Nids to fuck up the Imperium.

The original is great

IM TAKIN OFF
MY HUUOD

Keep waiting, traitor.

Glad you agree

Le humanity fuck yeah amirite? xD We so cool cuz we won against non-existing aliens :3

nah fuck Imperium I don't recall mankind ever being united, technically speaking every bad thing that happens to someone is a result of other people interfering so average human has more reasons to hate his own species than the other way around.

I agree.

You sound like a huge fucking faggot

>le Emprah protects xD
>Billy it's dinner time
>fuck off mom I'm a spess muhreen :DD

Yes, and behind him there is a Space Wolf with a Mohawk

Everything is the Eldar's fault.
If they had just invented videogames, they wouldn't have created Slaanesh and fucked up Chaos even more than it already was.

Yep, confirmed huge fucking faggot.

I don't get it, don't many of the WH40K books out there turn into some Lovecraft worship shit over the alien species?

The instrumental is godly and the instrumental-only segment at the end gives me chills but the rest is garbage

xD

>the greatly advanced eldar race with amazing psyckers try to create a god and end up with a giant faggot that nearly destroy them all
>a dozen of half naked humans psyckers high on rooms try to do the same and end up with the Emperor

>After millions of millions of years the so called technologically advanced Eldar end up with pew pew sub atomic gun and hovering vehicles protected by super advanced force shields
>still get reckt by regular human guns

Are Eldar the shittiest race in wh40k?

The only thing the Eldar have going for them is the Webway, and even then, it's only slightly less shitty than Warp travel, and it was stolen from the Old Ones.

Chaos shits all over Imperium.

>said Abaddon while failing for the 13th time to breach the Imperium's defense

New Legendary Lord for TW.