Why do you still come to Cred Forums?

Why do you still come to Cred Forums?

News, because /r/gaming layout trash.
This place is a Cred Forumsack infested shithole and I hope taiwanese moot will put it out of its misery soon so I could be finally free from this pain.

Pretty much this.

Also I'm too lazy to look for other website where I can read about vydia news.

Just to suffer.

Nowhere better to go
>Seriously thinking Cred Forums is the reason the board is shit

How new are you exactly? Place was a trainwreck years before Cred Forums ever existed.

Because it's fun to shitpost about games I've never played. I like to watch LPs of popular games and post my opinion on here as if I've played them, it makes me feel like I'm part of something.

This board is anonymous so you never know where I'll be next.

Because I don't feel like I belong anywhere else

To talk about vidyagames, see what others think of a game, collect news about upcoming games and to avoid being bamboozled. Also, it's just a habit now. I play vidya until I need a small break then I hop on here.

Huh?

What's hard to understand about what I typed?

It's the fastest vidya site in the world and I spend my life checking the same handful of sites every 5 minutes.

It's fun sometimes. Also news I guess, I never bothered looking for another site for that.

I found a few great games on Cred Forums, so whenever I'm fresh out of games to play, I visit this place regularly until I can find some new ones. It's been a while since I could find a new game to play

after 10 years its a force of habit

Been here for so long, I'm accustomed to the layout and the speed. Cred Forums will probably always be my preference. I check up on other sites when this site seems slow or uninteresting.

Because I don't watch enough anime to fit in on Cred Forums, Cred Forums is a shit show, Cred Forums is cancer and I don't have any other hobbies that fit any other boards besides Cred Forums.

looking for friends to play games with

News and shitposting

To troll westacucks, lolicons, and fur/scalefags

the speed ensures the easily addicted part of my brain will never let me leave no matter how awful the place gets

constant flood of new information and threads is like a drug, even if 99% of threads are shit, bait, carbon copies of shit bait threads from an hour ago, or reactionary/inflammatory garbage

and somehow i've convinced myself it's better here like some fucking insane beaten housewife syndrome despite the fact it's like sifting for gold nuggets in a torrential ocean of caustic shit

but then there's always one or two actually good threads with decent people about games i like, and i manage to convince myself it's worth sticking around a little longer for

so yeah. literally beaten housewife situation.

I don't know.

is that Misato?

It has become a habit I can't quit.

also occasional news about stuff I find interesing.

I love you guys.

I know I'm hated and everything, and I probably deserve it, but it means a lot to me having at least one place I can talk to people with similar interest.

I really appreciate it, probably more than I ever realized or want to admit.

So...thank you.

Been coming to Cred Forums since 2005. Been coming here too long to stop now.

Additionally, when you learn to recognize obvious shills, this place is pretty good for honest opinions and breaking game news. Moot was right (at least a little bit) about anonymity. People might be cunts, but with user status, at least they're cunts that will tell you the truth

>come here everyday
>easy as fuck to trigger niggers
>"i disagree" instant trip to (you) city
>give my opinion "stop trolling bro"
>played few games with people from here
>triggering siege and GTA5 cucks
>pathetic attempts to defend their (((Facts)))

but

>go to pol less frequently

its just too easy, feels like cheating

the shitposting and offtopic threads, like always

No other place I know of where you can pretty much say whatever you want.

You can LITERALLY ONE THING to make us hate you a lot less: drop the fucking trip.

It is a habit.

It's one of the few boards on this website free of the fucking generals plague. Cred Forums's "free-for-all" spirit still lives in Cred Forums.

I like video games (there are sometimes threads about them here) and anonymous posting.

>thread about video games or steam
>gets deleted
>thread about cock and tranny faggot, ERP n shieet
>allowed to naturally die and possibly stay for longer than should have

wew

You obviously haven't been here long

Cred Forums has ruined every board

I come for the Deus Ex threads

Just to shit post when I cant find a vidya game to play.
Lets be honest, no one on this board is actually trying to talk about video games.

i got no where else to go than this shithole

Habit

i wish Cred Forums would disappeared. just imagine the massive immigration to the other chans pure chaos

I don't belong to anywhere

At this point it's just habit. I sometimes get to talk about games but that seems pretty rare.

only thing i like about you is your taste on waifus
morrigan is the best

>at least they're cunts that will tell you the truth
not always but sometimes yeah

Pretty much this. Plus anonymous posting.

to shill. it's my job.

Titties in video games

I come for a good cheap laugh every now and then and to maybe see what's new in the gaming world.

Vidya discussion is boring. The whole gaming industry has become so lackluster and homogenous that there's very little to discuss. I mean what are we going to talk about? Oh look another Pokémon game. Hey there's a new Call of Duty coming out. Did you play that latest game? You won't give a shit about it in a week, a month if you're lucky.

There's really nothing interesting about gaming anymore. I thought VR would be a paradigm shift but once again it ended up just another cash grab for those gullible gamer dollars.

Shit posting is the only thing interesting about vidya discussion and so then Cred Forums.

Because I still like video games

And forum VIPs and their cocksuckers, echo chambers, le up and downvoting and retarded mods are invariably even worse than this shithole.

News. This place stopped being fun years ago, now it's just modern kids obsessed with e celebs memes and meme culture as a whole.

Do you have ADD?

i think you're fucking retarded if you genuinely can't find games to play

really you belong here

You obviously haven't been here very long.

I know you have trouble reading and just can't resist lashing out at people but nowhere in my post did I say I didn't play games or have a problem with games. The industry was the subject of my post.