Playing rp"g"s

>playing rp"g"s

Are you this desperate? Can you only play a game if you can self-insert and it's easy as fuck?

That's almost exclusively a Western RPG problem

ebin

This is a bad thread.

>playing "rp"gs

Don't you have some fanfiction to play?

The underclasses are starting to get desperate
Your turn

That's a bad thread indeed.

I can feel the butthurt.

Why don't you play some real games next time?

Morrowind and Deus Ex are only enjoyable on a 2nd-3rd degree basis.

i agree their easy but compared to new games which are baby toys

Yeah, what's it to you butt breath?

No, even modern AAA trash is still on the same level.

>selfinserting in Deus Ex
???
What games do you consider real? Platinum shit?

I never understood the fascination to be "hardcore" back in the days the only thing that meant to me is if some guy plays brood war and is really good with it.

Nowadays there are plenty of normies that play only one skill based game like CSGO or LOL and are way better in it than most gamers who have been playing games for 10+ years. That means fucking nothing.

There are people who genuinely enjoy games as a hobbit and are passionate about all kinds of games, and then there are people who aren't. Being skilled in a few games don't really factor into that conversation.

>Can you only play a game if you can self-insert and it's easy as fuck?

Yeah so?

I think you're a little wrong, the hardcore shit was huge in the past, it was anoying.

>he plays games competitively

I for one do not enjoy games as a hobbit, Mr. Frodo

Wanna know how i know you're deus ex fanboys?

I've genuinely never been able to get through Deus Ex. I just find it kinda boring.

>I exclusively play competitive military shooters

Yeah, nah. Kys my dude.

>This is a bait thread.

fify

games are for fun
i play to learn
if all I cared about was winning I would be a script kiddie

Well user, some people are predisposed to being competitive and fighting each other. It's just in our genes. And some of those people are unfortunately born the nerdy, scrawny loser types who gravitate towards video games. Since their tiny toothpick limbs can't really go out and fight the large, tough real men who play sports in a society-approved way to get those sort of urges out, they're forced to squabble over who's the best at playing with children's toys, the next "best" alternative.

how edgy

Why so defensive?

i'm actually being passive agressive

i'm implying that you would resort to cheating in a heartbeat if you could get away with it

But nobody is talking about multiplayer games here you dummy, even if they apply to the thread.

Games are for fun. A comfy, easy game might have something to offer if it has a good setting and story.

Hardcore games are for fun too, for that feeling of satisfaction when you finally finish something you were retrying multiple times in frustration.

I play both comfy and hardcore games, anons who start arguments shitting on either ones are retards.

RPGs are cancer.

The op image has nothing to do with what you said.

OP is shitting on very good games because they are not hardcore.

that's a really misleading image there, OP

people who play those kinda games aren't looking to be "MLG HARDCORE PWNING ALL THE N00BS AMIRITE"

they would rather play a game that involves interacting with an interesting fantasy world, with immersive gameplay and multiple ways to experience the game