What game(s) are you emu lating?

What game(s) are you emu lating?

Bird overlord devotion simulator

i-i love emu!

metroid prime. i wish the controls werent so weird. any other game idve dropped but this is good shit so far. although its running a bit slow wish i knew how to speed it up. every other dolphin game runs fine at 2x native this chokes on native

Forbidden

An australian one.

Mine constantly stutters. Fucks up with the audio too. Goddamn I hate Dolphin.

I'm emulating Etrian Odyssey for the DS, why did no one tell me a superior version of SMT existed? Shit's great.

are you guys using the latest(like from june or july) version? fixes a lot of performance issues

Probably not. Thanks user.

SNES in 3ds
>Killer Instinct
>SMW
>Dankey Kang

and Gameboy Adv-
oh wait it cant FUCKIKNG HANDLE IT

piece of shit

Same studio that did strange journey too.

Was emulating SH3, but got bored at the hospital and dropped it to play Saints Row IV. Might pick it up again after I'm done with SR.

I know, I really wasn't expecting it to be so good though. It's just pure gameplay, it's perfect for class downtime.

i might be. no idea for sure

I want to get into emulating.

Any tips?

get emulators

Yeah. Can't fucking wait for V

GBA is the easiest starting point. NES and SNES after that. Then wii/gc because dolphin is pretty easy to mess around with as a jumping off point to learn how to deal with imperfect emulation. Then you can start fucking around with anything you want and you should be good.

Libertiy city stories with the PSP emu.

I don't understand why I was so hyped about this game back then, it fucking sucks. VCS was way better, also the soundtrack in LCS is shit, same as with III.

>same as with III.

You fucking take that back. Now.

FFIX mostly, but im at a part i dont really like festival of the hunt so i havent started it up in about a week.

Also Phantom Brave, still trying to get that fucking divine sword.

>III has good soundtrack

lol

just suicide during the hunt, it'll end early and you'll get the best reward