Daily reminder to sit up straight when playing vidya

Daily reminder to sit up straight when playing vidya.

nice pic bro, is that ur mom near you?

Fuck you

I'm trying but I still end up slouched over before I know it.

GOLEM GET YE GONE

>he never practices good posture

The one thing you fatfucks should be able to do that requires no effort and you cant even do that lmao stay hunched and fucked quasimodo

I keep leangin back into terribad positions plus I have a wood chair

someone post that picture of the hunchback dude from the game show

>not laying back on your chair

thats a bullet hole

looks comfy tbqh

Someone post the Yoshi pic

>dancer of the boreal valley plays vidya

GOLEM GET YE GONE

>not just going to the gym

Spinal fusion. I have no choice.

GET YE GONE

>not assuming frog form

monitor needs to be eye level

>implying my chair doesn't naturally give me good posture

lmao poorfags

>tfw myopia
>have to stand close to monitor or use glasses

fuck glasses, but wew lads

This is like some sort of grandmaster level of how I like to sit. I always have one leg randomly jutting out and on the table or something weird like that.

Wouldn't that sort of thing be really hard on your knees?

All that strain on the knees is anything but healthy

It's proven by doctors already that sitting in a 90 degree angle is actually bad for the back too. You shouldn't try to sit like that.

what chair is that?

Does everyone have a backless stool or what? Why would you hunch over like OP's picture if you have something to lean against?

Metal Gear?!

That guy's got some real stick legs going on.

Guys, I have this to this extreme. How do I undo it?

Surgery and a painful brace.

I was kinda wondering this too. And if you're so nearsighted you can't even see the screen unless you glue your face to it then you really need to get those glasses.

You might have kyphosis. You probably need surgery

weightlifting and practicing good posture

Get a chiropractic adjustment and start sitting up straight. And don't sit when you have things in your back pockets.

Ask Xerxes for some of his dark persion god magic

Just lean back a bit when sitting it's not hard to get

GOLEM GET YE GONE

How bout don't have your customers sit on backless stools?

Fuck those chairs.

Exercise
Your instructor at the gym will correct your posture while you do back strenght exercises, and with time (probably a year, maybe more) the new muscle mass will straighten your spine by itself.

It took me about a year of lifting and working out to fix my back. And still I have to work really hard to keep my posture straight.

Give him a huge beard and no one will dare criticize him

>tfw using metal folding chair

i don't feel my ass any more but a guy's ass sensations don't have any use anyway

also take frequent breaks between sessions to stretch and move around senpai, i think that often times most overlooked if anything

the B & B Corps!?

They're women. Being on the knees is natural for them.

Nigga, I STAND UP straight when playing vidya. Shit's great for most games that don't require a controller (except arcade games, I play those on my fightstick standing up, too).

Standing still for long periods is pretty bad for you.

>spend hours playing a game with no breaks
>sitting in a weird position
>finish game, get up
>immediately collapse to the floor

Only happened once but I'm not letting it happen again. Thankfully nobody was there to witness that.

>that guy who stands up during intense boss fights

wtf i hate chairs now

>that guy who stands up during intense boss fights

i like those guys

you guys like those guys too right?

I doubt it really matters how you sit considering I sit looking like fucking Quasimodo most of my day and whenever a doctor does a general checkup on me they tell me I have great posture. Bad back is probably just genetics except for the most extreme cases of mistreating your back and/or never exercising.

A WEAPON TO SURPASS METALGEAR

This thread is scaring me. I have horrible posture.

My buddy would stand up when he was on death streak. But sitting at the end of a bed with no back support killed me

>start college
>back hurts and aches for months, couldn't figure it out
>start sitting up straight, lower back touching chair
>pain disappears in a week

The weight of the debt thats to come will weigh on more.

But wait.

Putting all of your weight on your shins means you have to consciously use your muscles to support yourself

How the fuck is that natural

>muh gym meme

I already get bullied enough I don't need more

>debt
my parents are loaded m80

>implying sitting up straight isn't unhealthy either
>not squatting

this is an image of reimu hakurei having her nipple pinched!

you get bullied cuz you DONT go to the gym you fucko

literally take any step, any step at all towards good health, even removing bad habits is a step towards good health, and in time the dividends will be priceless

>not completely changing your seating position every 10 minutes
I think sitting in the exact same way for X hours is harmful no matter how good the posture may be.

>and in time the dividends will be priceless

in time we'll all be fucking dead kid

>waiting_that_big_black_D._While_playing_vidya.jpg

I've never seen anyone get bullied in the gym ever. Don't think you're so important or the center of attention. Nobody cares.
People pay to work out, not to get distracted by some random fat/ugly dude.

>new college friend wants to play smash bros
>he comes over
> I'm winning
>he stands up
>he gets closer to the tv
>he still loses

Naturally I called him stupid for standing

>see this pic
>sit up straight immediately after hours of slouching
>chest pops

feelsgoodmen

The point of a standing desk is you can easily alternate between sitting and standing. Doing so while also taking a short break every hour is the best thing for your health.

Besides standing for like 5 hours is bad for you. Sitting for like one hour is even worse.

Only musclebrain fuckheads go to the gym and they will pick on anyone who isn't like them.

It's like I'm reading /fit/ again LOL. You've clearly never been in a fucking gym you retard.

>Imagining laying in something like that with a ton of speakers set up for surround sound
>Listening to chill ambient music
>Tfw I really fucking want something like that now

>bullies at the gym meme
Nobody is going to bully you at the gym. In my experience people are actually very friendly and helpful. And if you're an extremely fat fuck people will only admire you for being there.

Maybe it's different in America with niggers and all.

> Cred Forums telling me to improve myself and go to the gym

2016 everybody

>It's like I'm reading /fit/ again LOL. You've clearly never been in a fucking gym you retard.

What the fuck are you talking about, he's completely right.

fucking hell, same here.

>It's like I'm reading /fit/ again LOL. You've clearly never been in a fucking gym you retard.
But he's correct unless you live in a ghetto or something

Have you never been to a gym? I was a scrawny fuck when I started , bad posture and was pretty worried I'd have to deal with idiots who are buff and say shit like "Haha fag you can't lift 200 haha"
But it was more like
>Dude you should try moving your shoulders back, and lower the weights to something you can handle right now. There you go. If you need any tips on diet or anything just ask, I know what it's like just starting out.

>muh friendly gym people meme

T O P K E K
O
P
K
E
K

This, straight posture is a victorian meme. People only did it cause it looks more "proper" and looks good in a suit

I always wonder if he is in pain when he sleeps on his back or if he'd be in pain if someone came and straightened his spine out. I want to believe there'd be a satisfying crunch/crack noise.

Underrated

feels so good brah

>unless you live in a ghetto

It doesn't change anything famalamborghini

What if I play games while lying down on my bed?

How the fuck does someone get to this state?

I slouch all the time and yet my spine is fine

GOLEM GET YE GONE

Quit making bullshit excuses. I've been going to gyms for over 10 years and I've never seen any bullying going on at any of them and I'm a skinny manlet.

I didn't think so but I don't live one so I wouldn't know

\_OUGING

lying is better than sitting, also you'll probably move around a lot more in bed.

>unfriendly gym people meme
>friendly gym people meme

top of the screen is supposed to be eye level, she's got it almost right

so many people have been fed bad information from nuns and high school coaches, it's unbelievable people think straight posture is healthy posture

>gym rats trying to lure in more nerds to bully

You people have no honor or shame. It's disgusting.

You seriously have to be the biggest asshat ever to get bullied in a gym

there'd be a really satisfying crunch and then he'd fall over dead