Collecting has become just too expensive. Thinking of selling what I have so I can buy this. Is it worth it?

Collecting has become just too expensive. Thinking of selling what I have so I can buy this. Is it worth it?

What's that? Can't Google my Internet is down

I guess? Probably? Why not just emulate at that point?

Buy the chink knock-off, you fucking retard.

Honestly, it's barely worth it when the N64 has almost no games anyway.

>n64
>emulating

>N64
>Games

Your mileage may vary. But 64 games don't always emulate properly. This can supposedly play everything like it's straight from the cart. And you can put NES games on it too, for the hell of it. I like gaming from my couch anyway, not my computer.

N64 flashcart.

It's not exactly cheap, but the asking price is way more acceptable than paying the same price for a handful of Mario games.

kind of agree.
all rare titles.
all nintendo titles.
and probably 20 games from other companies.

doesn't it have some comparability problems? I looked into these a long time ago and thought there was some problem with n64 flashcarts (other than being stupidly expensive)

no, the only problem was needing to reset the console before turning it off to save your game.
its fixed now.

buy a raspberry pi OP. You can emulate a lot of consoles. do the research yourself and find out if this is something you'd be interested in. EverDrive is great in emulating only n64, but think of the possibilities

itt: people who don't understand the difference between emulation and playing on native hardware

>Everdrive
>Emulation

I have a mega everdrive. It's great.

Slightly off topic, but what does everyone think of this? It is pricey, but it looks comfy.

Huh?

The everdrive is pricey as fuck though. Why can't they offer them cheaper?

>What's that? Can't Google my Internet is down
H-how?

Wait for Steelsticks

If you just want a couple games for muh nostalgia, then it probably wouldn't be worth it for you. But the majority of good 64 games are expensive as they are, with anything Mario or Zelda slapped on the front running for around $30-50 last I checked. Conker's Bad fur day goes for about $80, but for double that price you could get that and everything else including the whole NES library for less than $200. All things considered, that's a steal.

I have one it works great. iirc it can play every N64 game perfectly except Star Wars: Episode I Racer and Pokemon Stadium 2

This interests me. Release window?

The v3 fixes this. It's pretty perfect now.

I'm not sure offhand. Probably within a year. Enkko just posted an update and you can get their sticks before Christmas

everdrive is emulating. user what do you think it is/works? You get a sd card with roms on it and wmulate it thru the cartridge on the n64.

Wow it's almost like how the original cartridges work!

You're fucking stupid.