Requesting for a good video card

My PC has windows 10, ram 2 gb, it's Intel coreTM2 duo E7500 @2.93Ghz but it doesn't have video card, what video card do you suggest to improve it and playing videogames as FFX HD and FFXIII or dark souls?

gtx 1060

is it work well in my pc??

Just get a 750ti, it's ps4 strong and around 100-120 USD

>windows 10
>ram 2 gb
You need more.
>FFX HD and FFXIII or dark souls
You really don't need much. GTX760 would cover that.

What about Nvidia GT 710 2 gb??

RAM is cheap anyway so it would be stupid to not get 8GB at the very least, which is all you'll need for however many more years

Exactly.

do I need 8gb ram to play FFX HD or Final fantasy XIII??

Probably not but it would improve your performance on them

Only if you plan to multitask while playing them.

I don't multitask

It's not that YOU have to be running a fuckton of programs in the background. Windows will run a fuckton of service processes without asking you.
Of course, probably wouldn't eat up all 8 GB, but on the other hand 4 GB would most probably be too little for W10.

Atleast 4gb instead of 2 would be a great upgrade

ok, how do I improve it? a ram card?

Just look at what ram stick you have now and try buying another one of those.

Or you can just download 8gb.

Is it too shitty a nvidia gt 710 card to play those videogames??

>W10
>2GB

I bet you're a stupid hue who did the free upgrade without thinking about it.

It wasn't me who upgraded the pc, it was the assistant, so it'd be the reason the pc freezes sometimes lol

>Intel coreTM2 duo E7500

Upgrade to 4GB of ram and get GTX 750 ti.

ok, thanks, it's not that expensive a 4gb ram

I forgot to mention. I cannot guarantee you will be playing those games at 1080p@60 or max setting, but it might work.

Sell your 2GB or get another 2GB if you have free slots. Look for a local site that has private ads for PC parts second hand. You could find them cheaper.

a 4 gb ram is pretty accesible to me

what's the problem about that??

I just want to play them without lag or pc gets frozen

buy more pc

just throw this c2d tier thing away and get a new one. There is nothing you should keep, not your probably crappy PSU, not your probably small and old HDD, definitely not your core2duo.

if you're poor, just buy gpu - used gtx560 should cost pennies now. just make sure your psu can handle it, or rather can it handle anything since it's probably chinapowerâ„¢ 500w which delivers 5w in reality

I can buy nvidia 710 video card easily and 4 gb ram card too

710 is office card, it's less powerful than a fucking 8800gt. if you think seriously about making it anyhow useful, aim for at least mid end - in nvidia, it means gpus with at least "5" in second number in newer series, like 250, 450, 650. 560 should be best bang for buck.

And once again, make sure your psu can handle it. Also, you'll be bottlenecked by CPU, although not in Dark Souls which is kinda old and kinda weak-cpu-friendly.

You should make sure you have a PSU that can power them, at least 350 watts at least would be enough for what you're looking to use, and is probably pretty cheap as well

I don't want to play last generation games, with games like I mention is enough, which card do you suggest? no ps4 strong but ps3 strong.

again and again, 560. It's dirt cheap now. If it's still too expensive for you, at least 450, or 260.

Just don't get anything that has number smaller than "5" in second digit. No 710, no 730, no 630, no 640. All of those cards are meant for office usage, and it's not some kind of exaggeration. Those cards are designed with video playback and net browsers in mind.

ok, thanks a lot, do I get the 4 ram gb card??

what

i don't exactly understand what you were trying to say, but don't pursue GPU memory. You don't need a lot of gpu memory, 1gb is plenty for your needs, and even 512 will suffice if you're desperate to save every penny.

What you might need though is more "normal" ram, 2gb sounds kinda bad. Get another 2gb stick, it shouldn't cost much.

and check your power supply, you'll just burn it if it's shitty chinese unsafe thing that's as old as your CPU.

ok, thans a lot, other user here said "you need 4 ram gb if you use windows 10"

I meant "anons"

you do

but normal ram, not vram

is this bait

no, it's not

Download it from here: www.downloadram.com