Is this the most casual japanese fighting game?

Is this the most casual japanese fighting game?

Which one? Street Fighter is an entire series with wildly different games.

And if going by the latest instalment, the worst too.

game franchise*

Far as I know, yes. It's basically the CoD of fighting games.

>we'll never get a Street Fighter 1 remake including all the Final Fight characters

Marvel is more casual.

Casual no, easy yes.

that's not power stone

What would be the point? Why not revive one of their other fighting game franchises instead?

SF1 was garbage. Also pretty sure it was only 1 player.

Because it's the black sheep of the franchise. Because Capcom's higher ups are retarded.

That's precisely why it needs a remake.

>Also pretty sure it was only 1 player.
No, it had 2 player. But only as Ryu VS Ken.

Street Fighter V sure as shit ain't "casual"

Have you ever played any other fighting games? What about other SF games? It's weird that someone would say that.

Most accessible maybe. Wouldn't call it casual by any means. The skill ceiling is quite high.

It's hard to find a casual fighting game.

The Alpha series and V are the only casual SF's

>That's precisely why it needs a remake.
Why? What would it achieve aside from making just another Street Fighter game? Improving the gameplay would just make it play like every other Street Fighter. Most of the cast, including the Final Fight characters you want, are already in other Street Fighter games. It would be nothing but more of the same.

What does SFV have for casual players? Survival Mode is bullshit, the character stories are so easy a toddler can smash on an arcade stick and get through it, and the "huge story update" is awful.

No you fucking idiot the Persona and Naruto and DBZ fighting games are way more casual.

Why is Cred Forums so dumb?

>most casual
>only a single westerner has won grand finals at EVO
Even the most casual jap game is too hard for white people, apparently

The only Casual FGs are NRS games. In the sense that it's the only one casuals care about.

BlazBlue is pretty fucking casual with it's very generous input windows and lack of mechanical depth. I still can't wait for CF next month.

That's dengeki bunko fighting climax

Soul Calibur is pretty casual

Any c-list anime fighter really.
I mean Nitro+ certainly isn't going to be center stage at evo any time soon.
Blazblue is pretty down there too even though it's popular

SFV is the worst fighting game released in the last 10 years.

I know you don't know shit about fighting ga message if you think k street fighter is the most casual. That title currently belongs to persona 4 arena

You can't compare bb and dengeki bunko, their levels of depth are eons apart, and bb even has one of the most complicated characters in figthan (carl).

>Reality Fighters
>Girl Fight
>Rising Thunder

Having a puppet/master character doesn't make your game not simple.
and Carl is a really easy Puppet/Master compared to, say, Devo or Zato

Fuck you, rising thunder was both easy and fun

Please tell me you play both characters and aren't just parroting opinions.

Also
>This character is harder to play which means that other character is simple

And how many other puppet characters are there anyways? Besides zato and carl I can only think of the girl from arcana hearts.

Anyways you have to be retarded to think that bb or sf or anything is as casual as dengeki that has autocombos as the meta

I don't know if you guys are super new to fighting games and are falling for spergs saying whatever they don't like is "the worst thing ever" or if you are just meme'ing.

Either way you look stupid.

Not the same guy but Relius is a puppeteer, albiet not nearly as set up intensive as Carl. If we stretch it a bit farther than a lot of summon characters could fall into that category like Jack-O or Chaos from UNIEL

GG is more casual

Cause it'd be fun. They could just use V's engine and tweak the gameplay so it's a different game.

Relius isn't a puppeter, he just has disjointed hitboxes with Ignis, same with Jack-O.
Forgot about Chaos because she's so shit yeah.