This game is on sale and I've got little dosh

So a friend of mine and me are looking for some good co-op games, I only have 10$ in my account and B2 is on sale. He says it's really fun, steam reviews says it's fun, but, I remember playing Borderlands 1 last year and got bored of it solo.
The complaint of mine are pretty generic, It was just bland, I had no fun doing any of the quest, got as far as killing 9 Toes. Then decided it was just not game for me.

Also I disliked the "Loot" thingy of just finding better shit or worse shit, mostly I tend to prefer set items with set stats and not something that gives off too many variables.
Thing is, I had more fun with ubisoft's game than Borderlands 1, so I'm thinking to grab AC:U instead, or Far Cry 4. Both are 10$ as well.

Also pots fun Co-Op games.

Other urls found in this thread:

sys.Cred
twitter.com/AnonBabble

borderlands 2 is p fun if you ask me

Shameless self bump.
plz reply. ;_ ;

I just got the handsome collection for $24 and haven't been able to put it down. If you don't like the loot system, idk what to tell you. You can do some interesting things with the right gear/skill setups and play the same class multiple different ways. It is a treasure hunting game at its core, so if you don't like that then don't get it but I cannot see why you would want Ubishit over this game.

It is a great game for co-op. Has better gameplay than the first but worse writing. There is a lot to do in the end game if you just like playing the game. I always like to brag about my new loot to friends and here about their adventures. Idk man. This game is pure fun in my opinion.

more like memelands 2

BL1 is the better game. If you already have it, make your friend get it instead.

I don't really care much about story honestly, as long as gameplay is fun.

But I didn't had fun with it?

>But I didn't had fun with it?
You might like playing it with a friend though.

BL2 is exactly the same, just more expensive and generally not as good.

first game is only better than second if you played the first one first
literally same games 2nd one having more content, and looking nicer

You might not like it if you dont like changing to new stuff frequently.

One of the funniest games i've played on coop, but watch out, don't buy it unless you have frieds who own this too. the game is a fucking waste playing it for your own.

Will the game stutter to death on offline mode if my connection is shit? I had to drop D3 and PoE because of that

Do it.
There's more polish and the new vault hunters are a lot more fun to play but the weapons are worse than 1.
Just remember you can turn the voices off if it gets too nerve grating for you to put up with.

Can someone give me any tips for fighting threshers? I'm in the caustic caverns right now (pretty cool place if you ask me) and these fuckers spawn in droves. They are making it difficult to scavenge this area.

Fire weapon is good against all except fire threshers (duh). Also kill blackhole threshers first or they'll fuck you up.

Which Vault Hunter you're playing?

>the game is a fucking waste playing it for your own.

elaborate plx

Borderlands 2 is pretty good solo. At least I thought so.
Making my way through a second the Clap Trap quest line for the Pre Sequel right now as the the Doppelganger Jack. Pretty fun, imo.

Borderlands as a whole is a completely different game when played with friends.
I have spent an unbelievable amount of time playing the second one, and I don't regret it.
If you prefer "sets" of gear then I don't know how much you would like it. That being said, the amount of variables and percentages can make for some pretty fun results. If that still doesn't float your boat, you can still acquire shields, guns, or grenades that have set names, instead of "generic loot #7627".
Regardless, for $10 you should get it. If you're into fantasy/medieval things I highly recommend getting the Tiny Tina's assault on dragon keep dlc.

If you just really don't want to get BL2 you could always get LFD2 or something. Don't quite know what I'm working with.

Ah, dang. I only have a fire sniper rifle atm and I'm a Commando, Survival build atm (21). I've been using a corrosive pistol I got from a Tiny Tina quest and it is surprisingly working at least a bit but there are so many.

I usually use a Plump KerBlaster but it's damage is beginning to fade and it's just no good in this area. I use an Inspiring Shotgun 1340 on the blackhole threshers after they've sucked me in. This place is the first roadblock really and it isn't that bad but I'm not sailing through by any means.

The story is tryhard reddit randumb humor above even the first one. The stat scaling is also much worse to the point where gear from one level is garbage compared to next level. If you don't have a friend with you it's a very hard game to swallow

Sounds like most of your gear is becoming outdated at the same time. You could try respeccing into Guerrilla to see if your turret can handle the threshers while you're avoiding them. Also, there are few areas in BL2 that scale with your progress in the main quest. Sometimes the levels of enemies take huge leaps up and at times like those you should just do the area later.

>I highly recommend getting the Tiny Tina's assault on dragon keep dlc.
Get all DLC's or get the fuck out.
ESPECIALLY TORGUES!!!

Obligatory Anthony Burch joke.

sys.Cred Forums.org/derefer?url=http%3A%2F%2Fpicosong.com%2FTcYT%2F

>mfw Torgue was awesome in his DLC and Thanksgiving headhunter pack but Anthony ruins him whenever he's in charge.

Yeah most of my gear is lvl 8-14. I started off getting a couple legends and it was great but I've had bad luck with the loot ever since, relying mostly on quest items. I've been on the fence of trying a new spec.. though survival still seems OP to me. I'm going to try to get a hold of a nice fire SMG, I think. Thx for the tips & your time bro. Hope you're having fun playan your vidya.

Legends are good but only for so long. Replace what you have with drops closer to your level. You will need to do this until end game where you can farm for the best stuff then you keep them. Also it doesnt cost much to respec. Just try it out.

Depends on the legend, though. A good Unkempt Harold can easily remain viable for 5-7 levels past it's own level. Bitch and HellFire were also usable for more than a few levels.