BLIZZARD BLEW IT

THEY FUCKED UP LEGION

FINDING JUST 1 LEGENDARY DRAMATICALLY INCREASED THE CHANCE TO FIND MORE OF THEM

NOW ~10% OF PLAYERS HAVE AN ADVANTAGE THAT THE AVERAGE PLAYER WON'T CATCH UP TO

THE ENTIRE PROGRESSION IS FUCKED UP NOW

DIDN'T GET LUCKY TO BENEFIT FROM THE BUG? NO GOOD RAIDING SPOTS FOR YOU

Other urls found in this thread:

us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749027437
wowhead.com/news=255641/patch-7-1-karazhan-interview-with-luis-barriga-cory-stockton-and-eric-maloof
youtube.com/watch?v=a16Kgh7j8zk
craigmakesgames.com/blog/2016/9/12/departing-from-wow
wow.gamepedia.com/Talisman_of_Binding_Shard
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wow.

So the exact opposite of what was supposed to happen.

Thank god I only enjoy the game casually.

All they need to do to even things is up the chances for people until they have 3 legs. Then put in the original pity system so people can get all of them eventually

Solved

Didn't the best legs for your spec? Grind more you'll get it sooner or later

>we'll just let them keep their 2nd legendary

>playing WoW unironically in CURRENT YEAR

I still don't have a legendary.

expansion was going to well I just know they had to have fucked up on something but not on this level

more capslock please you fucking retard

You can only equip 1 at a time so it doesn't really matter.

you won't be able to equip two until the end of October it doesn't matter

lmao I got 2 legendaries and they both suck ass.

>I got a legendary out of a world quest embassy chest.
>item level is 890
>boosted my item level from 830 to 835

it does matter since you have a higher chance of owning a legendary that doesnt suck

You can research to equip 2 tho.

>not knowing in ur class research hall you can upgrade to being able to equip more than 2

>not knowing that you can also upgrade legendary items to 920

>expansion barelly released
>some people already has, not only 1, but more then 1 legendary
Do you remember when a legendary item used to be important and hard to obtain?

>it doesnt matter than 1 person has 4 and the rest of my guild have 0

wah wah wah

Everbody had the same chance.

i remember when epics ment something and you didnt get them for clicking on 15 nuts and 10 squirrels

2 is the max, and to get 920 you're gonna have to run a lot of Nighthold.

THAT SQUIRREL INFESTATION WAS NUTS....GET IT??
I swear legion is the most meme filled expansion thus far. If you play a rouge you have a quest to wear sunglasses and the npcs make a damn Daniel joke.

But you can play nut... OUTSIDE!

it's just a video game holy fuck.

RNG gods will always favor some players over others.

its all fun and games until you get replaced by the backpeddling worgen druid in your raid because he out RNG'd you

stop shilling a dead game

Yeah that's the game, fucking idiot. Have you been living under a rock?

What class do you play Cred Forums?
Outlaw rouge here.

Marks/BM Hunter

>mfw im that guy who barrages the whole entire dungeon

Marksman Hunter, since TBC. Thinking of having Survival as my offspec since I've gotten really lucky with Talonclaw relics.
>that satisfying feeling when you four-shot Havoc DHs before they even get to you

MM Hunter. Probably going to level my Warrior, if our damage doesn't get buffed soon.

Same here m8

Prot warrior

Show me any character that already has 2 and the fuckin' order hall talent to wear both, then you might have a point faggot.

Enh Shaman.

Prot Warrior is nice in PvP, tried it yet?

WHY DOES SURAMAR HAVE GOD-AWFUL VANILLA-TIER SPIRIT HEALER PLACEMENTS

>trying to do Ker'balor whatever the fuck ley line
>can't do it because I'm a fucking 830 SPriest and the three mobs at one time in waves hit retardly hard like I just hit 110
>absolutely buttfucking retarded
>rez about two inches away on the map
>have to make a long run around because cliffs and shit
>run through TWO other CLOSER Spirit Healers on the way
why
WHY

>tfw Unholy
>tfw sims getting lower and lower
>tfw we'll be just medicore enough to not get buffed

oh yeah and I still don't have a fucking legendary

>hunter being outdps'd by hybrid specs

>survival, the melee hunter spec outdpsing the ranged

worrying.

Yeah wpvp is really nice, most people just try flee when they see the shield/sword combo. Dalaran sewers is especially fun, I can just stand there in the middle full AFK and nobody will even attack me.

Horde sucks so much dick in random bgs tho so it doesn't really matter what class you play.

Its probably because blizzard already knew suramar would be hated.
>mandatory rep
>giving addicts more drugs
>shitty stealth segments
Suramar and high mountain are the worst zones in the whole expansion.

It feels like havoc should be higher up, they are always top damage in pvp.

The thing I really dislike about the whole DPS thing this expansion is how strongly it's affected by fucking random drop legendaries. Don't arms warriors get like 15-20% more DPS due to a single fucking ring?

Go to underbelly and talk to the guy next to the repair gnome. You can fight with the alli team if you need honor.

Havoc DH is fucking incredible. Best AoE in the game besides Monk and one of the best single target DPS. What more could you ask for?

Already have the ratstallion senpai.

Personally I would be more then fine if they didn't add demon hunters to wow.
They always take a shit on me in pvp :(

>tfw still havent figured out whom to main
>got 5 characters to 102-106
>have even more I havent even touched since prepatch
>already feel burnt out
fug

What the fuck is wrong with people like you? Just level 1 character and stick with it.

They threw the hybrid tax out of the window, m8.

No such thing anymore.

Suramar City changed a few things up from normal and was different enough from the rest of the game to be kind of enjoyable for the first week. Then the rep grind sets in and you can hear "An illusion? What are you hiding?" even when the game isn't open.

Enhance Shaman, Elemental is so fucking boring

>d3 devs in charge of legendary droprates

Fucking hell

Who the fuck plays WoW anyway?

hunters have always been and will always be the gay cuck spec for literal autistic shitters

There's that Diablo 3 quality, truly the A-team.

Is there a way to grind rep for suramar? Im trying to unlock the court of stars quest atm. Are world quest and withered training the best way of doing it or is there a better solution?

>arms is a pvp spec only they said
>outlaw will be shit they said
>ret is bottom barrel trash they said
>unholy has no weaknesses they said
>muh new shiny animation Fury warriors on suicide watch

Most of the people in this thread do, some might even have fun while doing it.

And there's literally nothing you can do about it.

not a single fucking person in this world said that

you're retarded

Hahaha, good shit. Got 2 legendaries so far.

Im in the same situation, 5k into honored and theres fuck all quests. Only like 3 world quests a day and withered fuckwits every 2

Maybe he was talking about people in alternate Draenor, user.

>artifact power
>suramar
>legandaries
>relics

This is literally worse than MoP when it comes to being alt unfriendly. This is so fucking retarded.

>waaah some people got more special pixels than others everything is ruined even though it in no way affects me personally :-(

Honestly it takes about a week to grind revered out, also once you hit 8k there'll be more quests to do.

Still better then any of the WoD grinds (literally two+ weeks of doing the exact same shit just to be able to fly).

>Not having 2 legendaries already.

Wow, I thought I was casual, but this is a whole new level. You kids probably didn't even get your mythic clears the last couple of weeks. I've seen entitlement, but this is disgusting.

But legion doesny have legendaries yet. Nig nog.

Sorry but some people here have jobs, and a life that takes priority over a video game.

>People playing WoW at launch. Pathetic how people can play with dog shit and then keep playing it when it's old and dried up too. If you're into scat you could at least play with new shit.

Not to burst your bubble, but if someone was able to get 2 really good DPS legendaries, I'll be fucked out of raid slots until I can compare.

What's the best thing for my bot to farm for legendaries

I like the zone and want to hear more of the story but had a late start and gating dungeons is fucking retarded

Dont play then, go play candy crush or since you have a job you can play that mario run game for iphone

Go live your fukcing life then and don't cry about pixels faggot.

heroics

>>>/reddit/

@352017816
>luck = skill
pitiful stale bait poster

lmao all these triggered NEETs

>hating on suramar
C A S U A L U S!

Why is this a problem?
Everyone had the same chance and still has

Arcane Mage.
I wanted to like Fire, but the changes feel wrong to me, plus talking staff is best.

>fury

> Over three hundred thousand damage per second.

Players are dishing out over 18 MILLION damage a minute? That can't be. Is it?

I haven't played WoW since BC, but wasn't there a stat squish? This just seems... I don't even know.

Before Legion went live they did. Don't even try to lie because the damn "Unholy has no weakness" picture was posted in every damn thread. Unholy, Enhance and Fire were being touted as the absolute best dps specs. Fuck off faggot.

REMINDER THESE SIMS ARE ZERO MOVEMENT PERFECT PLAY SINGLE TARGET

DEMONOLOGY SUCKS ASS

>tfw just unlocked world quests last night

I'm so far behind ;(

>I have 2
>You guys are just lazy, you entitled babys :^)

I know its bait, but I have a guild of about 100 actives right now, with roughly half of those people doing all mythic dungeons on reset, and only like 3 people have a legendary.

Youre retarded and a shitposter

You can only equip one legendary. You wouldn't know though, you dont play the game.

SO DOES YOUR MOM

>biggest number beats the others
What's the appeal of WoW? I've never understood it

The stat squish barely lasted the WoD expac before we were back to high as fuck numbers again.
I'm a mage with over a million HP, tanks have 2-3 million now.

really makes u think...................................

Gotta appeal to the kids who like big numbers, user.

>You can only equip one legendary.
Until you click on a thing, then wait for two weeks

Scaling ws never supposed to go past 60. Even back then the numbers we had at 70 felt stupid high, but it was like, 30k-40k tank health pools, 10-12k pvp spec health pools. Lol

the only thing I've heard out of any of that is unholy was broken, which wasn't even true,it was just the most complete spec out of the lot during prepatch

like...nobody said the rest of that shit

to try to be good at something because you fail at everything IRL

>tfw you lucked out and got Draugr the first week and Instructor's Fourth Lesson 1 day before the fix

I'm a mage at 1.8 million. Near/with first raid gear, even on normals, tanks should be pushing 4mil.

>tfw fury warrior

Still do the most aoe/single target in mythics and have a fun rotation.

Fuck arms.

he isn't wrong

everyone was shitting on outlaw because of roll the bones rng, people flocking to fury because of the great animations, people are still crying about ret damage and people saying roll enh/unholy or be laughed at although that slowed down once some of the nerfs went out

like none of what you said was what he was saying

"outlaw rtb rng sucks" isn't even remotely close to "outlaw will be shit they said"

people played fury on prepatch because it was fun and good, people who played beta knew arms was better already, etc

Convince me to play WoW, Cred Forums

>spend all my time since launch dumping everything I have into my Unholy DK since it was supposed to be amazing and perfect
>it's outclassed by a new DPS spec every time new sims come in

I'd be mad if I actually did mythic content.
>

convince yourself, faggot

you're stupid for dumping everything into one spec no matter what you're doing

>anime poster
id rather you didnt

just the idea of there being a chance to get you in a group makes me shudder

except people were saying it was shit because of the rng and no one was ever talking about arms because they were in love with the fury animations

it's clear you weren't here for the pre legion threads and are just looking to argue

You have to retard or you'll find yourself.

>raid 14 hours a week (hurr just pug, yeah then youll WIPE and be stuck at LFM for 14 hours a week with 1/5th the progress)
>have to do world quests at least an hour a day
>plus mythics/heroics for tons of artifact points

anyone else feels like they just dont have time for this bullshit?

Working for big dollas, hitting the gym, personal fuckery(youtube/Cred Forums) plus just relaxing doesnt leave much room for playing wow properly.

I will be real nice to you

I wouldn't worry. You won't run into most of Cred Forums unless you're pugging normals months into the tier.

>the threads

he wasn't talking about just the threads you mongoloid

holy fuck you're bad
>you have to, or...well shit nothing

yeah solved, you're a mongoloid too lol

Imagine how ridiculous numbers would be without the squish.

i have time, the problem is that i dont want to invest it on wow, it's boring as fuack

Yup. I was looking for a guild to do mythic raiding and dungeons, but gave up after realizing what a commitment it would be.

I'm happy puttering along in LFR

You're literally one of the dumbest people to ever post in these threads. kys

>playing video games does not count as "just relaxing"

no seriously go play ffxiv or something don't play the same game that i do

>normies being pushed out of the game

finally

road to recovery

I'm a nurse working 90+ hours a week and barely have the time and energy to even do half my WQs let alone do Mythic raiding. Praise LFR!

that's ironic coming from you lmao, get fucked on

>facebook games
>all content are timegated
>LFG and LFR
>somehow unfriendly to normies
kys shill.

>WOOOOOW YOU ACTUALLY HAVE TO PLAY THE GAME TO GO ANYWHERE NOW
>WHY CAN'T I JUST PLAY A FACEBOOK GAME LIKE WOD'S AND BE JUST AS GEARED AS POOPSOCKING CUTTING EDGE MYTHIC RAIDERS???????

>all he said was he doesn't feel like he has time to play the game to its fullest anymore
>you go on some autistic tirade because you, as an obese neet, do have that time

I WANT MY FACEBOOK BACK! I LIKED WOD!

>>WHY CAN'T I JUST PLAY A FACEBOOK GAME
>meanwhile 5man karazhan will require all followers 850 item level

time check so freshly dinged 110s don't go charging into kara to get carried and geared
literally nothing wrong

That's already been confirmed not true and is just a mission that gives you a quest for a piece of gear. It does the exact same thing that the current dungeon missions do. Go be retarded somewhere else.

>literally nothing wrong
>facebook game
>noting wrong
kek

>That's already been confirmed not true
Sure mt. shill.
>Go be retarded somewhere else.
Go back to /vg/.

>got shadow priest belt last week
>it's BiS spriest lego and now no one can beat my single target on bosses

>2016
>still mistyping "rogue"

dont talk shit about my main

us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749027437

There you go dumbass.

>reset day comes
>do all 10 mythics on the same day
>log in once every 3 days to do world quest boxes and get some order hall resources and log off
>apply missions through phone
Raids can't come soon enough, I'm already getting burned out.

>not managing to get 2 legendaries with the amount of time it will have taken to upgrade your order hall to the final trait.

>b-b-but blizzard say it
they also said that Class halls will be optional.

These legendary items were a terrible idea.

to add to this guys post

wowhead.com/news=255641/patch-7-1-karazhan-interview-with-luis-barriga-cory-stockton-and-eric-maloof

>For Karazhan's attunement, you work with Khadgar fighting the Burning Legion. In the pre-Legion quest Hiding in the Stacks, we escaped demon-infested Karazhan with Khadgar after obtaining Notable Antiquities of Ancient Azeroth, and the story picks up from there.

>get fucked over by the low drop chance even when doing 40 hc runs a day
>haha noob how could you not have 2 legendaries already

>if you don't have this specific piece of gear your spec is worthless for the rest of the expansion

ARPG design is so shit, even by low MMORPG standards.

>they literally remade raid into dungeon
>most of BI locations are just old-locations rip-offs.
Wow, looks like they really puts more people on OW and Hearthstone.

>2016
>WoW
>MMO

So they really did bring back vanilla?

Nah, Leg in Vanilla were really rare and require players to cooperate with other from 1 to 60 lvl.

No my point is you need specific gear to run Molten Core, like fire resist gear from BRD or UBRS or whatever.

Nive try shill, but it's only one simmilarity while anything else is different

>guy asks a question and then clarifies it
>SHILL

>from 1 to 60 lvl

>do all 10 mythics in one day
>burned out
Jee, I wonder why.

>NOW ~10% OF PLAYERS HAVE AN ADVANTAGE THAT THE AVERAGE PLAYER WON'T CATCH UP TO
ITT: Truths since tbc

What's wrong? You need to kill elite mob? More liekely you would need help of other player. You need to make your class quest? More likely you should find party for dungeon

HOLY SHIT ARMS AND FURY ARE SO FUCKING FUN WHEN DO I GET ARTIFACT KNOWLEDGE SO I CAN BALANCE THEM OUT
And which would be better for leveling?

except you couldn't even get started on legendaries until you were level 60
do you even read what you write?

I will admit that my second legendary was free but no one can deny how hard I worked to get the first one.

prot
>slightly less dps
>literally, LITERALLY, immortal

>except you couldn't even get started on legendaries until you were level 60
oops, sorry, my bad.

>And which would be better for leveling?
Prot.

But seriously, most people don't call Focused Rage Arms fun, and if you're not using Focused Rage then Arms is pretty much worse than fury all around.

>prot
Nah. Feels weird, I like prot pally better
>focused rage
Lma-no

That's a lot of memes, user. A lot of memes in just one post.

>thinking legendaries matter this much
For some classes they're all just about completely useless and/or strictly situational items that won't make or break a bosskill in the slightest.

I suggest you git gud

I can deny how hard my mouth breathing friend worked tho.
Meanwhile another friend and I are always fighting it out for top dps still haven't gotten our 1st.

I'm playing Focused Rage Arms right now and it fuckin sucks to play but you're basically forced to if you want to do competitive dps.

>time check
I don't think you realize just how long it takes to get a follower to 850ilevel. I've been keeping the armament crates running and doing ilevel increase missions since launch and my closest one is still only 820

>burn yourself out on content
>"man, why am I getting burnt out so easily?"

this shit needs to end.

>mission table gated mythic only 5 man that drops 850ilvl gear

its the perfect storm of retardedness

>pseudo dailies
>generic dungeon spamming
>facebook minigames
>content
good one

Get good.
I already have two and you don't have one?
Pathetic.

nice comeback my man
i've only seen this stale "luck = skill" bait three dozen times the past hour

>If you play a rouge you have a quest to wear sunglasses and the npcs make a damn Daniel joke
Why the everloving fuck would people do this. pretty sure it's like a rule of game design that making direct references to things will only 'date' your game in later years when the references (not jokes, references) make no sense to the player cuz they don't know what shitty flash-in-the-pan meme the game is even talking about.

Will you suck my dick?

>The solution to a lack of content is to hold what little content there is back behind arbitrary time-gated grinds

I don't usually get mad at games but Blizzard is goddamn retarded if they think this makes sense.

yes~

>later years
I don't get it right now.

Legion is shaping up to have quite a lot of content doe

Okay you can come then. As long as you're a little healslut.

They're making Shadow Form a spell in 7.1, thank fuck

It's a shitty meme that crawled its way out of the sea of forced memes and became popular for like, a week or something. the last 2 years have produced the shittiest fucking memes i have ever seen in my decade of using the internet. used to be that something became a meme because it was funny. and a lot of those funny memes came from this site. OC used to be encouraged. now this site is like the wastebin of the internet, every other site just comes in here to drop a big shit and then make articles looking at how much shit they have dumped in and saying 'it's always been like that'

It's all needlessly held back.
Can't do Suramar dungeons! You need to wait first!
Can't do Karazhan! You need to wait first!
Can't do Emerald Dream! You need to wait first!

Judging this expansion as it is right at this moment, it's pure shit.
We can't even grind AP, we need to wait for knowledge!

>needlessly
>implying it's not "DON'T EAT THAT THOUSAND DOLLAR STEAK IN ONE BITE, STAY SUBBED GOOD GOY"

even if you dont know the meme its not that weird for someone to say "damn you look good" nothing wrong with this reference

I don't know what your point is.
How in anyway is that an excuse for this bullshit?

Let's negatively impact our game so that people don't enjoy it too fast?
That's not okay.

There's plenty of content, anyone disagreeing likely has been playing nonstop since release. And next week raids, mythic +, and world bosses are being added.

Yes food analogy.

>How in anyway is that an excuse for this bullshit?
it isn't
you seem to be forgetting more than two people can participate in a conversation at once, and they do not necessarily stand at polar opposite ends of the argument

I'm ilvl 850, my next artifact upgrade costs 40k points which is stupidly prohibitive.
I've got nothing to do for this whole week, just waiting.

Considering the expansion just came out, that shouldn't be the case.

Hey, I laughed.

>If you play a rouge you have a quest to wear sunglasses and the npcs make a damn Daniel joke
it's a highshooler meme
youtube.com/watch?v=a16Kgh7j8zk

>5 days 4 hours
Like I said, you've been playing nonstop. Do you expect it to cater to someone who plays nonstop rather than the average person?

anyone else feeling burnt out on WoW ?

They fucked up so bad now Craig Amai is leaving. We've hit titanic status.

>5 days
>long
I forgot Cred Forums is full of ultra casuals.

>He still plays World of Warcraft
>In the year of our lord 2016

Wow so %10 of the player will now have a %0.1 advantage over everyone else, lefion is literal unplayable

5 days played in 17 days is fucking crazy

No, because that is why I stopped playing it.

Who

10%

Nigga what. That is a lot of players with legendary.

He was the lead designer at Blizzard for 10 years.
craigmakesgames.com/blog/2016/9/12/departing-from-wow

>he still uses the current year meme

It's really not, I hit 110 about a week after the rest of my guild.
I don't see how "People are playing the game! Of course they'll run out of content in five days!" is an excuse either.

>wow anno domini current year
>not entirely casualized

That's a pun, not a meme, you dumbshit.

No expansion will ever top Cataclysm with memes. Whole zones were pop-culture references and memes, they even went back and ruined older zones, while stuffing more memes into them.

There's a fucking Plants vs Zombies quest.

>"who?"
>look it up
>purple hair
i can safely say that absolutely nothing of value was lost

Can't complain as I was ridiculous during MoP, but it's sad to see Affliction so low. And I can certainly feel it while playing.

>There's plenty of content,
Nope.

>tfw elemental shaman for all my life
>tfw quit wow
>tfw much happier now not playing this shitty autistic game
>tfw thought about coming back
>tfw looking at this pic
>tfw shammys AGAIN the worst dps spec

yeah, fuck wow.

just the same shit over and over again
plus time wall

Nah not WoW, I see plenty of people going at it.
It's Cred Forums who is casual.

But you run out of stuff to do faster because other stuff is barred from you for no reason.
You get bored earlier.

Yes, there is shitloads of world quests, there's unlimited pvp, there are 10 dungeons.

You literally cant run out of content

But it is an excuse. Name one expansion where 5 days played didn't leave you nothing to do at the start.

At least this one has you going out back into the world with those pseudo world dailies or whatever you want to call them. I remember hitting max level and just sitting at the main city waiting for something to do.

I'm surprised you played WoW this long. At that play style you'd burnout on any game.

you run out of desire to play the game though pretty quickly

>there are a shitload of recycled leveling quests and dungeons that take max 20 minutes to clear. You literally cant run out of content

It all feels like busywork, I just want to raid already.

>I have to do the same thing twice in an mmo???!!?!

You'll be doing that same raid for 3 months straight, in 1 month you'll be complaining about lack of content again.

You want to know why? because you play too much

>world quests
>literally "remember that quest you did while leveling? you can do it again!"

>pvp
>ever

>10 dungeons
>which you've already spammed several times just so you could enter a higher difficulty and do it again with bigger numbers
>take 2-3 hours to do total, once a week

>cant run out of content
frankly i'm surprised you didn't even mention pet battles since you seem so desperate to suck blizzard's cock

>you play too much
You have that wrong. The game isn't good enough for the amount I want to play it.
How the fuck can you play something too much?

>that feeling when my alt has two legendaries and my main has none

Who are you quoting?

>I only do 10% of the content how did I run out of it?

lmao, get the fuck out

tfw maining a feral druid, picked the right horse this expansion fuck yea

>play too much
>MMO genre, supposed to be a poopsocking NEET's wet dream
>this is the kind of player that defends blizzard now
just fucking kill me now

>rng legendary with rng stats is needed for raiding

Only mongoloids believe this.

They could easily give people more content by uncapping mythics dungeons or at least changing the lockout to daily, also increasing the AP they reward.
The problem is this would allow dedicated players to excel beyond casual players.

Can't have that, everyone needs to progress at the speed of the slowest moron now.
And when some people get ahead you get bitchfits like OP.

Someone that has put 124 hours since launch would have spent around 7 hours a day in game. If it took you a week to hit 110 then it's even more than that.

>t. minigamer who still can't accept that pvp was added as an afterthought

>mfw 846 affliction main that I put all my time into

MMO's have always been about repetition, it is the casual that complains about having to do things twice.

Demonology is horrible since you lose a third of that DPS if you have to move even a tiny bit. Shittiest spec by far.

>He thinks 3000 hours is a long time to spend playing one game
Fucking casuals.

Feral druids are decent on singletarget and shit on anything but singletarget, never trust patchwerk simulators

Post Item levels.
>Blizzard giving me fucking Versatility on shaman items.

I want to die.

This fucking jew again...
What the fuck!

>he thinks reaching ancient mana cap is hard
lmao

mods please permaban discussion of all AAA games on Cred Forums

we don't need casual garbage on this board, let's start running this place like the 2004-2006 days and just ban all the motherfucking casuals

>Take horde building
>Put skull on it
>liberally apply purple blankets
>Call it Forsaken

Been wanting to re-roll alliance. horde has been getting shit on non stop this entire expansion

>rule of game design that making direct references to things will only 'date' your game
Its a massive game that has been putting in internet memes for years now, they know they can just plop an expansion out and delete old content like they did with cata.
The original WoW had plenty of references to pop culture and such, its just more annoying now because its on the internet and it isn't 'yours' anymore.

>twilight vinyards farming
>annoying fucking moths that take you out of costume
>guards swarm you
>Annoying as fuck

It's doable just pretty annoying desu

>he plays on a low pop server

Try being on Stormrage, Zul'jin or Illidan.

t. angry generic indieshit pixelshit developer

>its just more annoying now because its on the internet and it isn't 'yours' anymore.
#bringback2006

>He STILL plays WoW
>He convinces himself it's GOOD
These are the ""People"" you raid with
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH $15 a MONTH

YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS UP

and don't forget about the rings

doesnt sound like fun. i´ll just play MGSV and Reaper Of Souls instead of this unfinished garbage.

why would i be a developer of shitty casual games if i want all casual games banned?

did you even think for half a second about what you were posting? all indie games are casual trash user, lmao

>unironically playing on high pop servers when CRZ and group finder exists
you're doing it wrong friendo, enjoy your competition for loots, rares, and literally everything else in the overworld

Mana farming on Illidan is literal cancer bro.
There's always like 10-15 other guys rushing for the same shit as you.

i don't play the """horde""" aka "99% 12 year old blood elf edgelords" so those are definitely not the people i raid with

Underrated post.

>I don't play this faction but I know exactly what its community is

You're a republican arent you?

>tfw outlaw

I can literally run up to any WQ on ZJ at any time of the day and there will be 5+ people there doing it as well. I don't need to use the group finder like a cuck.

I full cleared Karazhan for 14 months during Burning Crusade and never saw a Nathrezim Mindblade drop from Prince Malchezzar: the BiS weapon for a Shadow Priest for the first two tiers of that expansion. Eventually I got weapons from Hyjal, Black Temple and Sunwell so it became a moot point but yes, that catastrophically bad of loot luck can exist.

I feel like I need to give this post a well deserved (you)

>tfw 850 fury
>tfw arms shits all over my dps
>tfw arms is also better in PvP

>OOPS! YOU'VE STEPPED OFF THE PATH!

No I fucking didn't you fucking skank.

I think most of us here play for free (ei tokens).

I know they're only parses but I'm worried about Shadow. While they have a build that high up on the meters it comes at the cost of a talent that fucking kills you so badly you can't get combat rezzed and sucking so badly at AoE I think some classes at level 100 could outdo Shadow's AoE.

Blizzard loves this kind of joke. They aren't worried about being dated because they're so tacky. Instead it's like someone here posting happy black guy and going 'see lads I'm an oldfag'

i used to, then TBC hit
how ironic that you couldn't even consider faction change to be a possibility before throwing your retarded "MUH POLITICS" comment

They are great for raid bosses dont worry. All top 10 progression guilds have shadow priests

>tfw stealthing around the gardens as rogue without ever pulling a single mob

Are you retarded or just illiterate?

>fury artifact half way to 22
>starting to wish I focused on my arms or prot weapon first

Are you? I don't compete for anything. Try playing on a high pop server before you act like you know what happens.

so you are retarded, since you seem to be talking to the wrong user. let me hold your hand and direct you to the only user bitching about how he's too slow to get to the arcwine first:

Played WoW since vanilla and sometimes farm BWL for weeks at a time. Never once saw the dragon shield drop.

At current rates it will still take 27 days before anyone can unlock the ability to wear a 2nd legendary dumbass.

wait haven't played WoW in a long time

just how common are legendaries? Does literally everyone have one nowadays?

>the game is literally diablo 3 now but with watered down wow gameplay

the only reason d3 was fun after they implemented adventure mode and especially after seasons came out was cause it was an arcadey type of game that you put a few hours in here and there
turning wow into that type of fucking game is just sad though

>still playing wow past vanilla

kys

The were comstantly under attack in that quest chain. Im surprised they gotanything up at all

They're world drops that are exceedingly rare, but everyone is all but guaranteed to get one eventually.

>reroll alliance
>when horde has best racial perks
>and their heroes are being pushed by blizzard as the objective good guys
>alliance don't even have a comfy garrison this time around to incentivize being alliance

I just had an anxiety attack in my first dungeon.

Everything was going fine until there were a couple of these crabs that were almost dead that some of the group were fighting, i figure i'll just DO WHAT I HAVE BEEN DOING THE WHOLE TIME THUS FAR, I'm at full health and they're nearly dead and i'm in a group and everything's been fine so far we took down two of the bosses or whatever they are called with no issue but no bam next second i'm randomly fucking DEAD and i don't know why. This has been my fear all along, suddenly the entire group is noticing me, running in circles and jumping on my corpse, I don't even know what happened for christ's sake and now i'm hyperventilating. I just left the group and exited the game. not sure I want to go back to it now. Jesus.

oh and what's the difference between them and artifacts?

Is...
Is that what a legendary looks like?
Why are people making such a big deal about them? They look like every other piece of retarded gear but with a useless ability on it.
What the fuck

go back to tumblr

so basically the same as they've always been?
fucking mongoloid

Artifacts are upgradeable weapons that have character progression that isn't tied to level or gear included in them.

Legendaries are high ilvl items with a trinket-like passive that can change your rotation or do other things.

Bnet down?

Human has the best racial passive.

To be fair we don't have ID tags on Cred Forums so it can be hard to differentiate who's who.

Same as they've always been?
How long have they been in the game?
I've played since vanilla and I don't remember. I have never taken WoW seriously though. If this is your reward for sperging out on the game, then it's just sad...

>play arms
>proc
>do insane DPS
>decent fun because the numbers are big but the rotation is still clunky as fuck
>once in a blue moon don't proc
>just stand there hitting your white attacks
>feel like an idiot
>consider rerolling
I hope to god they butcher FR and buff the other warrior specs slightly

They're item level 895, much higher than anything else you can obtain before raids release and some of the legendary abilities are fucking incredible.

The generic ones are defensive and a bit shitty, but the spec-specific ones can give you an enormous dps increase just for putting on some fancier boots

I'M SURE THAT WILL HELP IN BURST PHASES DUMBASS.

Do you have an example, user? Just out of curiosity.

just play prot famalam.
so much fun in pvp, and you'll feel really many taking on 4-5 guys at once.

>suddenly the entire group is noticing me, running in circles and jumping on my corpse

>playing the edgy bad guys in the CURRENT YEAR

just why

I have it leveled, I think right now Legion world PvP is the biggest form of cancer this game has seen and playing with immortality isn't exactly what I consider fun. In instanced PvP warriors are just ass outside 3v3 no matter the spec

if there ever was a time to skip PvP I think this expansion / season is it. They aren't even trying

How is that retarded?

MM hunter boots that reduce the CD of your 3-minute DPS cooldown by one second every time you cast any of your damaging shots (ie all the time)

pic related shows that it gives you about 16,000 bonus dps (at least in sims, potentially more/less depending on how you have to use your cds in a fight)

and you can get those just by doing normal

It's the ultimate trigger

No, he doesn't, because anything that put out any kind of significant DPS was nerfed before it went live, specifically so people would not feel like they had to only take those with a legendary to their raid.

here's a good one

sulfuras was just a generic 2handed hammer with more stats and an on hit proc effect
thunderfury was just a generic onehanded sword with more stats and an on hit proc effect
illidan's warglaives were just two generic swords with more stats and an on hit proc effect
the bow from sunwell was just a generic bow with more stats and an on hit proc effect, also doesn't require ammo
the healing mace from ulduar was just a generic hammer with more stats and an on heal proc effect
the 2h sword from icc was just a generic 2h axe with more stats and an on hit proc effect

i'm sure you can see a pattern here without even going into cata or more recent expansions

useless ring lol only good for a ilevel booster

>I've played since vanilla
no you haven't

>WoW forums have a post count, now
For what purpose?

Remember when legendary weapons were actually legendary?

Is there no LFG for the arcway dungeon?

I just got a whole bunch of quests to do in the arcway but it's not on the lfg list.

oh no a whole 3% increased damage

>illidan's warglaives were just two generic swords
they were visually extremely impressive back then

ok nostalgia fag back to your "high quality" vanilla server!

the ring is ok on rogue in add fights since you have quite a lot of ways to trigger the effect without fucking up your rotation all that much

There haven't been any legendary weapons since Cata

oh it's a mythic only dungeon nvm

doesn't even affect the primary target

only useful in aoe situations

Remember when legendary gear was legendary?

that shit gear (normal raid) on a gated weekly 5 man coming out in two months

you're absolutely right, in retrospect including illidan's warglaives in that list was a mistake
not only were they visually very different from other swords in the game, they were the only piece of gear that actually had pre-existing lore (other than Atiesh from original naxx which only a handful of people own world-wide)

There was only one non-weapon legendary before they switched to giving them out via quest to everybody if they grinded long enough, and it wasn't exactly common.

Remember when legendaries were legendary?

Do you know how much pve'rs minmax?

>one non-weapon legendary before they switched to giving them out via quest to everybody
???
pandaria was the first intended non-weapon legendary and it definitely was a "wow you completed the story when it was current content, good job", what item are you talking about?

if I have to pick whether to bring the hunter who does 100% damage or the hunter who does 103% damage to my mythic team, i'm taking that 3% damage

not to mention lowering the CD of a cooldown gives you way better flexibility in dealing with raid mechanics like add spawns or increased damage phases or something like Blast Furnace in BRF where you have to nuke down a priority target more often than once every 3 minutes.

The ring is actually quite nice for prot warriors since you have a stun and root effect which both trigger it.

Are we talking equal skill?

Because most of the people bitching about this shit are worried about nothing other than a raid taking someone *purely* because they have a legendary, even if they are fucking awful at the game. Clearly exaggerated.

yeah for example depending on how fast the add phases in the il'gynoth fight will be having cds that are shorter than 3mins will be very usefull

>Legend
>1.
>a nonhistorical or unverifiable story handed down by tradition from earlier times and popularly accepted as historical.
None of the legendary items fit this description. The only thing that really does is Ashbringer back in vanilla.
There was a legendary neck in vanilla that only ever dropped once: wow.gamepedia.com/Talisman_of_Binding_Shard

>even if they are fucking awful at the game. Clearly exaggerated.

People are concerned about losing their mythic spot, so we can operate under the assumption that since both players have made it into a mythic guild, they're probably both similarly skilled - but even then they have time to do heroic before mythic unlocks, where the gap between legendary guy and non-legendary guy shrinks.

I think if you aren't in the exact situation of being a mythic raider in a guild with another person playing your class who has a legendary item that gives him a good equip bonus and might replace you on the team then you don't have much to worry about - you won't have the highest numbers but it's not like you'll need them to clear normal.

Remember when legendary quality items int he video game World of Warcraft were actually legendary?

The stats are preset and the next tier will be tuned around everyone having atleast one legendary.

I have to admit after spending 2 weeks with the expansion my biggest gripe is the godawful balance
Watching DHs just run into mob groups and press 3 buttons to annihilate everything with instant on demand AoE burst while I'm standing there like a retard dotting everything up, building Astral Power, finally casting Starfall only for all the mobs to fall over dead before it ticks 2 times is rather frustrating
Same with WW monks and a plethora of other melee specs
At the same time I can spec Bear and just go to town on WQs pulling 10 mobs at once and killing them in 15 seconds while my Fire Mage gets destroyed by just a handful and I need every CD to kill them

keyword: intended

how did you misunderstand the post that badly? The items aren't 'legendary' in-game because they actually exist, you fuck-up.

Stop responding to it.

DONT CARE. Frost DK is still more fun to play then boring as fuck Unholy.

>Is a poor soul playing the long game hoping for buffs that will never come.

The items are supposed to be exceedingly rare and have a 'legendary' quality to them, that's why they're called legendaries in-game. I don't care about the lore of the items labelled as legendary, that's irrelevent.

I really want to try frost. I main blood and unholy is cool but just fills me with anxiety. The long GCD means I can never keep up with all the deathcoils I'm supposed to be casting. I can't imagine the double sudden doom perk.

Is frost worth playing for [/spoiler]fun[/spoiler]? and how about for pvp? I miss the old days of 2h frost in early WoD

There's only a few things in game that would fit that description: Corrupted Ashbringer, Atiesh, Black Scarab and Talisman of Binding Shard.

Not available anymore =/= legendary in terms of in-game items.

This isn't real life, kid.

3 of those things I listed are orange quality.

You are genuinely retarded.

autism

You seem frustrated for some reason

autism

This is what true autism is. Please shoot yourself

autism

Enhance Shaman.
Was Elemental for three expansions but they trashed it in this one so I switched.
Glad I did, Enh is a lot of fun.
Feel sorry for the few poor bastards I see running around with the Fist of Ra though.

autism.

SPriest on a friend's server.
Very slowly and casually leveling an Arms warrior on my home server.

>new warrior
>time to rescue Hodir
Fuck yeah
>but first do these 3 1day long follower quests that you have to do one at a time
Why blizz?

I have fun with it. But the numbers are just not there. Unless you get lucky with KM procs or a Sindragosa crit your gonna be last on meters usually.

My other complaint is the flying swords passive is lame. It feels like it has zero impact on damage.

glad i stopped before the expansion and played ffxiv

Blizz has lost it and losing metzen is definitely a big red flag, at this point its not much different than playing overwatch with the amount of skills you use

>3 1day long
shut the fuck up
most of us did it before the hotfix back when each took 2 days, and the last one REQUIRED hymdall or would guarantee failure

>glad i stopped before the expansion and played ffxiv
Just admit you prefer lalafell ERP to futa draenei

>people shitpost nonstop about chris "thrall" metzen being a hack
>he quits
>posts saying his leaving is a big red flag
hey will you be around stormwind later tonight? i forgot to do the pre-legion pamphlet feat of strength when it was available

Do I still need Hymdall?
I benched him for the iron dwarf?

>Using Ghost Wolf with Rehgar is now slower than being mounted.

NO FUN ALLOWED.

>Do I still need Hymdall?
no
>I benched him for the iron dwarf?
i don't know man, did you?

>hey will you be around stormwind later tonight? i forgot to do the pre-legion pamphlet feat of strength when it was available

>m-muh player discrepancies
>how can I get into raids without muh legendaries?!?
Holy fuck, you people need to get good. You can fucking pug clear Nightmare using the goddamn group search tool.

>implying Nightmare pugs won't be requiring minimum ilvl of 670 within the first week because shitters want to be carried and have "smooth" (i.e. world record speed kills) runs

never understood this meme

it's insanely easy to figure out the distance of barrage and to position yourself correctly, how are huntards fucking this up?

kiddie memester doesn't know how to meme arrow

its Friday and school just let out so not suprising

>first week of xpac all rogues went outlaw for pirate meme
>everyone in class hall has switched to Sub to act smug like they even know how it works

baka, all these fucking edgelords and their absolute shit tier-set transmogs need to get the fuck out NOW

>literally pirates and ninjas
fucking meme class

>ninjas
Pirates yes but not fucking ninjas, especially since they removed smokebomb

More like Highwaymen, thugs, bandits, etc.

Legion every body

How do you not already have it? I do.

>No Bestial Wrath
>No Stampede
>No Multi-Shot
>No Dire Frenzy
>No Murder of Crows
>No Aspect CDs

>Trying to max out the last 3 points of leatherworking
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IVE MADE LIKE 50+ BELTS ON 797 ALONE WASTED ALL OF MY SARGERAS BLOOD AND ALL OF THE 3 STAR PATTERNS THAT JUST TAKE LOTS OF LEATHER/SCALE ARE LOCKED BEHIND REP WITH THE CRACKHEADS AND/OR MASSIVE RNG

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>they fell for the fire mage meme
>every firemage ive gotten in my mythic groups i have destroyed them as Arcane mage

>believing sim charts based on ilvl 825 heroic ilvl

lmao

stay cucked mothercucker

>Not playing as a Male Blood Elf Fire Mage with Felo'melorn and Ashes of Al'ar

If Belfs go with fire

Who goes with arcane?
And Frost? Undead?

>playing Beast memery

Human Arcane

which spec is best for 1v1 and why is it holy paladin?

this was obvious when in the first week people were reporting getting their second legendary.

many even had DUPLICATES, another thing which they said should not happen.

i already quit, do yourself a favor and spend your time in a more productive manner -- or at the very least on a better game.

>that Inquisitor's face when you bring Light's Heart to Dreadscar Rift

>Holy relic from another world, pure light and a potential weapon against the Legion
>Store it in the sewers with a bunch of murderers, pirates and international criminals.

Unless of course it's just KJ's ruse cruise.

>2016
>Still no Wildhammer tattoo options for Dwarves

Sub Rogue, happens to be hands down the best PVP spec currently

Is Survival any good or should I just stick with BM?

>world quests
Jeez.

SV is fun, but it doesn't really get better until you can start reducing the AotE cooldown with the trait/legendary.

Good luck convincing your raid leader to let you switch to melee over taking DH/Monks though.

Beats me. They have an upvote downvote system now too.

>doing low-level quest in North Barrens
>literal air rifle
>doesn't even make noise besides cocking
Okay.

>no Taunka or Yaungol skins for Tauren
>no Wildhammer or Dark Iron for dwarves
>no Vrykul beards for humans
I wish they would add in the sub-species or anything really for more character customization.

yeah guns sound like spitball launching nerf guns now, no idea what the fuck happened but thank christ B M has a bow alt

If I got a quest for a Mythic can I run the Mythic again for the quest?

You mean a mythic item? Pretty sure you can get WQ rewards from normal mode.

>mfw I found a rifle with a silencer on it, only makes cocking noises
>toss it in my bank once I out level it because it's cool as shit
>end up using for transmog
>still silent
was fun for PvP at least

>make holy paladin alt to level during downtime from rep/mythic grinding on my main
>literally one shotting mobs with holy shock and judgement
>can dps in dungeons because I can just throw down lights hammer on boss fights or big trash pulls and ignore the tank for 12 seconds
Why is this so great?

You can, but you won't get loot.

>>no Wildhammer or Dark Iron for dwarves
You can kinda make Dark Iron dwarves, with the grey skin and red eyes, but they fall a little short of the real thing.

Why are Wands still in the game? Is there a single person who ever said "nah man, I dont want a staff or a sword, I totally want to use a wand!" There's like maybe only a handful of wands that have good looking models, and wands are so forgetful not a single Artifact is one.

Arcane artifact should've been a wand.

is it worth it?

Not a bad thing at all got me. It was just a shame to see people with all classes max lvl with all job mastered and 2-3 alt full geared. The point of an Mmorpg is the diversity, and wow has lost this long time ago. I'm happy with the recent changes. Actually the game is one of the best hitting the greatness of Wotlk or even BC. I need to see those raids before judging but i'm very pleased for now.

>someone spamming trade begging for a scribe to make them glyphs for the Warlock pets
>tell them to just buy the damn things on the Auction House
>they complain that they're too expensive
>only 4k for the cheapest and 7k for the most expensive

how fucking stupid can people be

Some people have trouble with getting to 5 digit gold amounts.

What they're doing to achieve this I'll never know.

you make like 12k just questing through the Broken Isles, not even including Suramar or gathering mats

how people can be starved for money at this point is beyond me

I have no idea how they manage it. Do they not loot greys to vendor? Do they constantly buy shitloads of pointless junk? Do they delete items they're replacing? I'd have to actively TRY to to be under 5 digits, but they do it naturally.

>plan for me and 4 friends to come back together for a full five man
>only 3 of us come back so I'm stuck tanking 5 mans
>know i'm never gonna be able to maintank raids anyway, not that I want to due to anxiety of tanking raids
>time investment for WoW is a lot more than I remember it being years ago
I'm torn. WoW in the winter is comfy as fuck. I don't know if I want to devote all that time to it. But on the other hand $15 a month is much cheaper than my usual video game spending.

>do all broken isle quests
>waste rewards on two glyphs
That kind of shit would be why people are broke.

You could make hundreds of thousands through selling gathering mats through launch. That's all you had to do, literally gather mats, and then sell them.

>have about 48k because there's not really anything to spend shit on
At least I have two more months to get more money to sustain my game time.

Borf.

Will provide link if you ask nicely.[/spoiler[

puns are memes

>finally get the quest to become Revered with Nightfallen
wew fuck that ain't getting there for a minute

Enjoy having to get exalted afterwards :^)

>What's that, you want to do an interesting quest regarding your class?
>Too bad, it's a garrison mission!

Fuck you Blizzard

>ooh you feel we gave you way too many followers in the garrison in WoD?
>Okay, now we will only give 8, so its more manageable.
>also, you can only have 5 active at a time.
With Blizzard every step forward is two steps back.

I wonder how the fuck they are that stupid. It's gotta be intentional.

It's like someone high up there saw the jokes and stuff about "Blizzard hates fun and nerfs anything people like!" and decided to fully embrace it and be as shitty as possible to ruin anything that's not their idea of "fun".

I know. I'm not the 1% but I'm well-off. I can see why normie casuals wouldn't be, though.

>Do all the mythics and don't get a single piece of gear.
>Still stuck with 825 trinkets.

Why is it always the trinkets that never drop?

>get trinket from darkheart mythic, really good for my spec
>warrior cries (in a funny way, not legitimate crying) about not getting it
>give it to her since shes a cute qt gnome

And that's how I still have 825 trinkets.

blame that fat faggot Jay Wilson

He did the same shit to Diablo 3 making Legendary's the "end game " gear instead of yellow's and the Legendarys were almost always shit.

>depending on drops
>not doing world quests for 840+ mythics

>legendary's
>legendarys

>leveling my DK
>suddenly Arthas's ghost shows up and tells me that Bolvar is evil and is taking control of all the DKs

Fuck

>playing my SPriest
>suddenly reminded that the Naaru are up to no good

Fuck

>playing my pally
>nothing fun or exciting happens

>levelling DK
>Lich King tells me I have to go resurrect trollbane or some guy in Arathor
>no quest or anything

Do I just go?

>Get a BoE epic cloak world drop that apparently has a less than 0.1% chance to drop off anything
>It dropped for my 104 Hunter, so it's only 778

I got an epic BoE cloak drop in a heroic, it was 835 so I sold it for a nice little sum.

Just obey the Lich King like the good slav- I mean ally you are.

This cept AoE

Arms can suck my dick its gonna get nerfed into the ground anyway.

By Ner'zhul...

>two more months
>48k
What kind of poorfag server are you playing on? Tokens are at 68k on AD

I'm just happy there's some cool new xmog options with the new items in legion

AD-friend, prices are per region not per realm.

>get epic rare ring drop at 103
>reeeeeeeeee
>vendor it
>later on get a 850 cloak and sell it for 80k

>that quest at the Moon Guard Stronghold where you throw shit on elves to attract hippogryphs
ELVES GON GET RAPED

>the Naaru are up to no good
>So says an agent of the void
You aren't fooling me.

I want to rape a Night Elf

I dunno they do seem kind of inconsistent.
In BC they were the ones pushing us to fight Illidan and kill him, now suddenly they proclaim us the bad guys and he was a good boi and the Chosen One.

>Which is better for leveling
>Implying you can swap between them with Artifacts the most unfriendly alt thing in the game

lol.

>2016
>still playing wow

thjis is what you nerds deserve

You could have already gotten your main artifact up to two gold traits, level 20+ and the two alt artifacts up to at least 1 gold trait for maximum flexibility in offspeccing.

How long would each Broken Isles zone take if I only do the story quests necessary for the Pillars of Creation?

I wanna start working on alts but I don't want to 100% every zone like I did on my main, I just want them to be 110 asap

>thjis
Here's your attention.

That picture is amazing. So is the other one.

It varies, a few hours apiece plus a dungeon.

Val'sharah's the shortest by a wide margin with both Highmountain and Stormheim being longer by a huge amount

Personalami is the best.

man i dont even know how this shit works

i got a 845 pvp helm out of a WQ
later i do vault of wardens on normal just to unlock my alchemy recipes
suddenly a 850 helm drops out of nowhere
it had indestructible as a 3rd stat modifier
i would've preferred leech or avoidance but i really cant complain

Wait a second, are you saying that there are tons of legendaries now? What a fucking garbage game.

where do you think you are?
if you aren't a neet shitposter then why the fuck are you on this website?

if you want to "talk" about video games, then head over to someplace more your speed, I heard /r/games needs more people to praise No Man's Sky as the greatest thing ever made

POST THE WHOLE THING

Commissioning them is difficult as fuck.

Hey guys

I play a Demon Hunter as my main.

It's fun.

They don't just feel like they don't do much damage, they just plain don't do much damage.
They do a fair bit less than your auto-attack.

this is a Christian imageboard I'm not posting full nudity

>create a demon hunter
>these intro quests
wtf I love Illidan now

Please imgur link.

just post a link to another page. If you do I'll post something nice.

>Sudden DC
>Get stuck on "Connecting" then "You have been disconnected"
Good thing I had all these other plans for tonight.

I want to fuck Addie Fizzlebog's voice actress

I want to fuck vintner Margaux's voice. I can't be the only one.

I thought you only needed two of them

>in mythic
>get no drops out of 3 bosses
>shitter mage that keeps pulling shit gets 2 so far
fuck

is there a site to check what world quests are currently on

I didn't know I wanted to before but now I do

Wowhead tracks them, or you could just get the map tracker mod.

>get Technique: Aqual Mark while running heroic ashara
>wonder if it's worth anything
>recipe hasn't even been sold on the auction house before
>aqual marks sell for 12k+
Now I just need to farm blood and I'm rolling in it, boys

SAUCE PLEASE FUCK

havent played in like 5 days and dont think ill be playing anymore. they fucked up warlocks beyond belief and in the new patch they even nerfed them MORE.

I've literally been denied over and over again from mythic groups just because of my class.

The 7.1 ptr? That wasn't a patch, that was updating the tooltips to reflect the current state
The latest hotfix gives us 3 soul shards instead of 1, and they regen in combat on top of procs, so it's shards out the ass

retard, you still need him to do the mission

3 shards are useless for demo...I start important fights with 5 anyway. something useful would be getting rid of the shard charges for summonging felguard and doomguard. also idk if it was fixed but in pvp u still get one shard.

in the ptr they nerfed demonic empowerment and switched talents around so that dark pact and demon skin are in the same tier which absolutely ruins any tankiness that warlocks had.

Jeez, shut up you whiner.
How is 3 shards not the ultimate solution to all your problems?
I really do feel for you man, at least they acknowledge you even if it's just to shit in your face. Frost DKs don't even get that.