youtube.com/watch?v=F7d8r7CEIGo
youtube.com/watch?v=mDhRuCYxKfw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>sniped by 10000000 jackals
>legendary difficulty sword elites hiding around corner

>Jackal Snipers
>Drones
>Invisible Elites

man this alley had pretty much all the annoying enemies in one place, all it needed was some berserk Brutes to complete the unfun quartet

RANCH IT UP

>those fucking snipers that can identify you hundreds of meters off in a dense blizzard even though you're wearing a disguise that completely covers your face

Covenant snipers and bugs were a mistake. That bit works much better in the remake, though- without the pig disgusting ugly, muddy art direction, and at a higher resolution and framerate, you can at least see what's going on.

I replayed them all recently on legendary in MCC

They werent as hard as I remember. Only part that frustrated me was the waterfall part in Delta Halo because I had forgotten about the drones that spawn in, and the game put a checkpoint IMMEDIATELY before they spawned, so I couldnt reach the cave even if I wanted to, and the one time that I did there was an elite which took my shields out before I killed it and the buggers still came after me inside the cave. Thank god bungie implemented reverting to the previous checkpoint if you die very quickly five times in a row

Other than that, its just "OMG DAH WATER TEMPLE DXXXX" people who havent touched the game since childhood

>The Driver mission in GTA Vice City
>RC missions in GTA SA

>Get to the end of this alley.
>Climb onto the roof.
> Get sniper rifle and go past everything.

Was pretty easy user. Get good.

>enemy gets hit and killed by a car
>whole map goes on alert when they see the body, rating ruined

HOPE YOU DIDN'T BRING ANY BLACK INANTES FUCKER

joking aside defeating him feelsbadman.

Man everytime on the driver 1 fuck up! Good luck catching up in the slower car we gave you.

you know what's next

That part isn't that hard for me. Going through the rafters in the church fucks me up so bad.

GEE I SURE HOPE YOU AREN'T PLAYING A MELEE CLASS
I don't know how the FUCK people say there is any other more shit-eating boss in this game, because a guidelines run on this ass snack killed me like 6 times.

one of the only times getting a summon isn't seen as a bitch move, melee users got buttfucked on this dude

That fucking slut I swear to god

Dude what the fuck is your problem just use his fucking legs.

The AI gets stuck because From Soft doesn't know what QA stands for?

This part wasn't difficult, I didn't even notice the snipers. The hardest part of Halo 2 was the fucking moving platforms where you had minimal cover or paths to fall back on and were raped by Banshees and Ranger Elites.

Halo 3 was much worse for Legendary.

>He kills her in Liberty city later
lmaoin @ her life

Omaha Beach was nothing compared to this.

>tfw playing pokemon silver
>lugia appears outta nowhere

ABORT MISSION! THE AT-PT'S HAVE BEEN DESTROYED! REPEAT: THE AT-PT'S HAVE BEEN DESTROYED!

You guys wouldn't believe how great it felt to finally complete this piece of shit mission.

What are radios?

I tried playing pacific assault because of nostalgia and holly shit that game did not age well at all omg. Plus it's really hard on higher difficulty.

Very definition of "bullshit" right here.

Jesus. Omaha was easy peasy if you follow the cues to move. This on the other hand is just bullshit. The Krauts could keep their fucking meemies, and those paratroops too.

Fuck those things. The PoW's or whatever would have been safer on foot.

It gets stuck because the enemy can't fit on the railing, genius.
>That part isn't that hard for me.
Sure thing, now. But i'll bet you died quite a few times before figuring it out, we all did.

>It gets stuck because the enemy can't fit on the railing
Something QA should have caught, given how utterly linear Dark Souls is, and the player absolutely has to go through that spot.

It's a piece of cake once you git gud

the pain, all those usless moments thinking

>Something QA should have caught
Why? They're supposed to guard the platforms, not the railings. The railings are already defended by the archers. You're an idiot.

I never got that one. I can pass the Driver tutorial in my fucking sleep. Love that game too.

LOOKING FOR BAAL?

This map fucking sucked

>They're supposed to guard the platforms, not the railings
Exactly. Their AI shouldn't even be trying to get up there. Or, if they were so loath to improving the AI (and looking at its state in the game, they were), they should have made the walkways wider.

I don't care which Youtube fanfic you subscribe to. Nobody will convince me that AI behaviour is intended.

user if they program gargoyles to have the entire rooftops as their trigger range it would be too difficult.

Haven't played since middle school/High school, but just looking at that map seems like an auto loss once green captures that middle air base. Wow.

>that shit
>hard

LMAOing @ ur life shit was so easy took me one(1)try

I remember the first turn bullshit.

That section is an irritation for sure, but in no way hard. Everytime I go through i just know well I'll have to fight that God damn house at some point.

Now that is just bullshit.

I still don't know how I beat him. Fuck you Legend of Leggos

I had more problems with those RC planes dropping bombs

Isn't that the first eagle map? Once you hold the center airport it wasn't terrible. Girt's map was a pain though

[trumpets start playing]

>Their AI shouldn't even be trying to get up there.
Of course they should, they've seen the player and aggrod. That's the way most enemies behave in these games. Even enemies who are programmed to remain stationary sort of react to you passing through.
There's plenty of things wrong with the first DaS but this is not one of them.

youtube.com/watch?v=4dyP4LDMLG4

all thoses shitty came back like a flash jesus christ pls make it stop

>AI getting consistently stuck on level geometry is not wrong
Call ENB or Vaati, we may be onto something here.

The real kicker is that the top map actually takes place in fog of war, and because the AI doesn't play by the rules when it comes to fog, it means that you can't see jack shit while they can see literally everything because there's no woods to hide in.

It's the hardest mission in the entire series, and very few people have beaten it.

So whats the trick? Be sammy and rush middle with transport and bazooka dudes?

Launch the Red Baron!

Never had problems with this nor the RC plane mission in SA on a keyboard.
Just use the fucking Numpad keys to steer, only retards use the mouse.

Having to deal with them while avoiding the giant ass-fuck arrows would have been unnecessary, so it's apparent that they did test that area. Besides, what other options is there but trying to reach you using the shortest path, if they're unable to proceed forward.
This sounds like a personal irk of yours and not something wrong with the game.

They also manage to suicide by sliding off of each other and dropping down the ledge if you manage to aggro both of them, since they're, you know, winged demons. Makes sense, huh? What do you mean it doesn't make sense? Must be just a personal irk of yours!

Is that seriously how it's laid out? I've played 2, and my god I don't know how I could have possibly cleared that bullshit.

Why are you replying to yourself, did your brain die? Stop getting emotional, it's just an argument, breh.
Sure, the sliding is a horrible fuckup, but allowing them to go up the railing would have forced you to stop and fight them, adding even more frustration to the area. My guess is they tested that negatively.

They tested that negatively in the sense they didn't test it at all. They could have put limits on the AI so the demons don't get stuck or blithely jump down to their deaths like they did with, oh I don't know, the Silver Knights literally just up nearby?

Yet they didn't. What a mystery.

samefag

>They tested that negatively in the sense they didn't test it at all.
If they didn't test it at all the enemies would have gone up the railing, stopped you dead in your tracks because of the barely fitting character models, unable to roll around and killed you instantly with arrows and pikachu attacks.

Shit was hard

most of legaia's bosses are the same thing, they just have a super move they either charge up or use when their HP gets low. keep in mind that using spirit reduces damage taken by half, and they become pretty easy

Yeah, it's the true last mission of the original game's campaign (normal campaign bottom, hard campaign top), although you had to complete all of the Green Earth missions as Sami to even unlock this mission, otherwise the game would end on the mission that takes place before this one.

Good one. There's also covie snipers OP mentioned, snipers in Quantum Leap which make every encounter about themselves. Even the snipers in HL2 are just awkward to fight.

Takeaway is: enemy snipers don't work in video games.

Try again, pal.

yeah i was trying to beat it on one of the harder settings, hadn't played the game since i was ~10 years old. just got very frustrated with how at least 20 times a level you could see an enemy through the leaves of a tree, but invisible walls meant you couldn't shoot them.

Oh, so I'm not the only one.

>Him and his brother didnt figure out how to get on top of the level and ran along the power lines.
>He didnt find the hidden sniper rifle with like 1000 ammo and rain hell down on all the elites

only way to beat the level

So they tested it, noticed the problem, and then decided to MAKE the AI bug out and get stuck on purpose?

We're getting into some LORE as fuck theories here.

Was there even a system behind this?

Could've used a better example like blue dragon. Armor spider was piss easy as a melee build

Speaking of Halo 2, the first mission on Legendary with the 6 elites.

Oh my god, that is literally impossible. LITERALLY.

youtube.com/watch?v=OdXeCPOEB-Y

i guess the good news is that AW1 AI is completely predictable, so a turn-by-turn guide will always work at least.

YAME YAME

this nigger cast rot early on in the game when you barely have any moves. Stone circle almost kills your party and he uses it at random.

I can use photoshop too moron.

yeah, they all have different timers, if you hit them in the right order it's pretty easy.

>tfw no new medievil never ever

>Walk away in a dismissive fashion without any further interaction
This is what I shall do. Adios, pal.

Hey faggots

YAME

Don't you dare type away from me while i'm trying to suck your dick.

Demon's Souls spider ?

Looks graphically more advanced than I remember.

I don't think you understand. The truck that isn't being driven by you but by some guard NPC hits a guard and everyone gets alarmed. It counts against you on your score as an alarm raised and a body found.

FUCK

THAT

LEVEL

to varying extreme degrees, these are me

GONE IN A SECOND
ULTIMATE DESTRUCTION

I don't know whose idea it was to make like the fucking second or third time you fight enemies in 2 into one of the most challenging fights in the entire series.

>they all have different timers

After all this time, I still learned something new

this bitch atm in my first fallout playthrough. SHE KEEPS KNOCKING ME DOWN

I just gotta leave, I guess, and come back stronger than ever.

>People actually went through Outskirts
>They didnt just take a nice stroll on the roof seeing how far you could get
lmao at u

it's a casual filter

back then Legendary actually meant something

what is this from

i feel years old anxiety welling up but i dont have any other memories

what is that

man this shit doesn't even seem worth playing because of the difficulty. It's not THAT hard, but it's just disproportionate to the fun that it is imo

Jak II I think

Fuck this area

Its intended for people who have mastered doom 1 and 2.
I played it right after doom 2 and got crushed.
I found it very enjoyable once i had actually gotten good from playing a bunch of other wads and then going back to it.

>get the fire resistance shield
>block the fire
>heal
>bait the stomp
>hit him
>repeat step 2 though 5

What game is this?

DELETE THIS

think goldeneye double-oh-seven

>00 Agent: James Bond
>Menu styled like top secret file folders
>Crosshair cursor

Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare leak.

The entire baseball minigame was a DDR bruh

minigun that bitch, she has like 500 hp

>Being able to recognize every single james bond game of all time from the menus.

Autism

I'm a small weps main. Was gonna go do some red caravan stuff to build up lasers and blast the bitch.

DING

It is one of the most iconic games in existence and had a fairly unique menu.

Maybe he should've asked which bond game it was.
But there you go assuming someone's an autist like the faggot you are

this was why I ragequitted the game

youtube.com/watch?v=UMqT8qiJTeA

That's the Invincibility cheat unlocked right? Never got it myself, had to enter some cheat code to unlock it. Enter cheat to get cheat lel

Holy fuck, I had completely forgotten about that.

this

Halo 2 on legendary is quick to separate the men from the gods

Yes. I did it but only because I was much more stubborn when I was younger.

>that area in Fallout 2 with the supermutant who summons deathclaws

I beat this on a smartphone and ps2 with ease

First 6 hours or so I'd say was the honest to god scariest experience I'd had in a game.

Especially with the music on, the game honestly is on par or even exceeds STALKER in terms of atmosphere and suspense.

This entire fucking retarded-ass ending

>ONE EQUALS ONE HUNDRED MINUS ZERO IS INFINITY FOR FOREVER AND BACK TO ONE
It's a wonder I didn't blow my fucking brains out

Fuck. you got me.

AAAAAAAAÀAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

You don't even need to get close to that area. You can climb on the roof at the start of the level by nadeboosting yourself on top of a lamp and skip a large portion of the level that way.

The only PTSD I get from that is me getting out fo the map every time just because I spent 500+ hours finding bugs and getting outside of maps.

Took me a few tries, but really wasn't that hard. Some of its fire attacks were kinda bullshit, but there was nothing too OP. The fire breath one shots you, but it gives you plenty of time to run away from it.

>trying to get the gold medal on that mission

:^)

>you have been teleblocked!

I miss how devastating miniguns were in the older Fallouts. They can still wreck shit in New Vegas if you had the right build for them, but they felt so fucking puny in Fallout 3 and 4.

Same here but I'm determined to beat it later because it was the first FPS that I actually bought.

protip: fly to the bomb that's the furthest away first and only then the countdown is activated

>not Darm

I dropped the game at this point, no lie.

It literally says JAMES BOND in the picture.

This level pissed me off to no fucking end.

>snow speeder only
>aim-bot laser turrets
>tie fighters phasing into existence behind you

Come on guys, step it up
I haven't been triggered

Did this shit first try. Git gud scrubs.

This is where I stopped playing when I recently bothered to go through the pain and trial of getting H2 to run on modern hardware at a decent resolution. If I turned it down from heroic I'd be stuck on normal or whatever it is for the rest of the campaign and this is the only part that's such a shitfest.

There's almost no cover and you're probably totally out of ammo for your BR at this point, so you're stuck trying to kill guys with SMGs or scavenging shitty covenant weaponry.

FUCK YOU TREVOR YOU SLOW PIECE OF SHIT

FUCK YOU RANDOM GUYS IN THE SIDE LAB DOOR SHOOTING THE DOCTOR

FUCK YOU BATHROOM VENT PEE GUY WHO IS FUCKING HARD TO GET A CLEAR SHOT OF BECAUSE THE DOOR IS JAGGY AND GETS STUCK

FUCK YOU RANDOM DOCTOR NEAR THE VIALS IN THE ROOM I DON'T EVEN NEED TO GO TO WHO ALWAYS DIES

FUCK YOU TREVOR YOU SLOW PIECE OF SHIT

It felt so good to unlock this.

And?

this was fun though
fighting the indigenous creatures was always fun

Welcome to Canada buddy.

>it's another "you start with absolute dick while the enemy owns half the map" episode

everything about part 4 and 5

>make a phalanx with my soldiers and move up, easily blasting all the chrysalids
>we enter the ship
>mfw

What the fuck is even going on in this conversation

i still don't get it

not even a truly difficult level, just flat out broken and unfinished. should have been removed from the game.

Most unlucky for you!

MOVE BITCH, GET OUT THE WAY

ive never died at that part. all you have to do is sprint, its pretty simple.

Playing the dayz mod for the first time was honestly one of the best vidya experiences I've ever had and I will never get to relive it

the game crashed on my old pc when i made a 180turn so i never completed this

Obviously, two mentally ill people are making conversation. Don't disturb their precarious fringe of thought or they may fail!

The controls.. there were button prompts but nothing seemed to work. Game over after 10 seconds of not finding the correct key to mash. Over and over and over again.

THE WALL

this pic sums up everything that went wrong with 2

we aren't corpulent neckbeards so we played it on ps2

Plutonia is defined by excessive use of chaingunners in the distance. It's stupid as fuck.

This was a fantastic game (and series) but the scaling was all over the place.

>halo

advance wars could have been great, but too many annoying design choices. no zones of control means enemies can drive right past all your units to attack your arty. the AI flat out cheats on fog of war maps. and some missions are impossible unless you abuse AI patterns.

horse racing.

the controls are really annoying. rockstar sucks and flying controls for some reason, even gta v has shitty helicopters

okay here's what you do

get a +3 or so weapon (I was using scimitar but your choice), two-hand it, get some sticky white stuff, go ham on his fucking legs and pray

godspeed, son

you can brute-force it

I was just playing this in the remaster. It took me two tries. Did they make it easier or something? It didnt seem too bad after I ran through it once.

My biggest problem with this level was that I was always getting lost. I was like 8 or something and there's no big map you can bring up with your location and the objective, so I think I kept getting turned around.

I do remember realizing how shitty the draw distance was in this game on that level, though the concept of draw distance was still foreign to me.

Closest I ever got was 199. I quit the game for a while after i went back and saw "199 dodged" in the book.

Is this tyrian 2000?

Is this guy tougher in 4 than he is in Strange Journey?

my quadruple nigga

i feel like the bandits on the arnika road when you leave the monastery were much more of a pain in the ass

i stopped playing my most recent playthrough because of them

I did this shit blind my first playthrough. After 1-1 I went straight to 4-1 (I went to 5-1 first but it was a shitty gay swamp so fuck that), my reasoning being I was competent enough at the game to go for what I assumed would be a 'harder' world. Found the regen ring wherever it is in 4-X, and I'm pretty sure you find the purple flame shield early on in Boletaria so with that I was pretty much set when I stumbled upon this guy. If I was careful I could simply block everything and regen through the chip damage.

Took me a few tries but I fisted that bitch ez pz. Get a power fist and an SMG. SMG burst fire crits for 1/5 of her HP, power fist does fuckloads of damage. Really, just stock up on stimpaks and you'll be fine.

You should have the flame shield which is like almost 100% fire resistance by the time you get to this guy. If you go into a volcano mine without fire res it's your own damn fault

yup

the difficulty spike after the original ending is so ridiculous. i have max upgrades and die in about 5 seconds

>Even the snipers in HL2 are just awkward to fight.

The snipers in HL2 are great to fight man. You can clearly see their line of sight and AFAIK they couldn't one shot you.

Minotaur wasn't in Strange Journey, so you're probably referring to Morax.

Minotaur isn't hard per-se, but he can very easily wipe you out if you get Walter as your helper.

This is due to the smirk system in IV.

the part right after aeriths death had me hugging walls looking for exits for far too long

But once you get to the bridge in between you cant transfer over

>nightmare frontier
>there's one in a swampy system of caverns that can get line of sight on you from 50 feet away
>another up on along a cliff that will get sight on you from 300 feet away with 0 cover

they knew what they were doing with those placements was dickish

The hard campaign was designed to abuse the AI, otherwise it would have been genuinely impossible to complete

Pic related, it's the 2nd mission of the hard campaign

Got the platinum yesterday. Never again.

Is this gothic, or something?

Is it worth trying to get it to run on modern machines?

>You unlock weapons by picking then up from corpses and completing the level with them equipped
>This loading screen is literally the only clue about getting the W-2000
>In order to get it, you have to find a specific sniper and kill him, hoping that the game physics drop the rifle for you from out of his tower

Fucking bullshit.

The only thing that pic sums up is how fucking bad you are

Wizardry 8, it has a GoG release and works perfectly on my shit laptop

I vaguely remember resetting this mission dozens of times because the first turn makes your breaks you.

sure, you can totally clear this room with a full melee build, thus without arrows or magic
get the fuck out m8

>Trouble with an advance wars campaign.

I still don't get how people found this hard. You get Charge a couple areas before it, you can buy invincibility for Charge for next to nothing right at the start of the area since you pretty much have the only decent gun upgrades at that point(Carbine/Sniper/Shotgun) and you've most likely maxed out Bucking Bronco and Murder of Crows which are the only real useful Tonics up to that point, Burning Halo is literally in your way and next to impossible to miss, and there's even a shotgun Tear in the same area. Even if you didn't buy Charge invincibility you can at least use Charge with Burning Halo and not only does it slaughter the zombies but it also sets her on fire AND it does the damage from Charge. Add on Brittle Boned to the mix and she dies in like three or four Charges even on 1999 without shooting her with a shotgun at all.

it has a steam release too

>sure, you can totally clear this room with a full melee build
Exactly, the trick is on planning the approach instead of charging in like a retard

You've clearly never played the hard campaign for the original then, otherwise you wouldn't be saying that

same here desu

I never had any problems with the mummies.

The fucking knights in that area on the other hand.

i remember having trouble with the very last mission of aw1. The "rivals" one with eagle. otherwise, no. they were all pretty easy.

THIS ONE

I REMEMBER THIS

IT TOOK AGES JUST TO BREAK OUT OF THE FUCKING CHOKE POINT

NINTENDO I'M LIKE FUCKING 12 I DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW TO ABUSE AI FFS

How does the AI cheat on fog of war?

And in what ways can you abuse the AI?

I've only played Dual strike a bit.

>Mario has logged in

>IT'SA ME, MARIOoo...

Until Days of Ruin, the AI knew exactly where you were and what units you had in fog of war. It made no attempt at hiding this, either. I was a little kid playing it and it was obvious to me the AI was cheating.

I don't quite remember how the AI worked but I do know it's got certain habits you can cheese it into performing over and over and over again, probably something involving proximity of enemy units vs actual threat

meant to respond to

I absolutely love the gaming pack that came with that (Win '98?) OS. That thing will forever haunt me.

Should have used this to better signify you have autism.
youtube.com/watch?v=sUc1_1C1Rr4
Still undertale music, uses a deeper meme, not from a normie youtube channel (seriously silvagunner is it pleb hour on Cred Forums?)

Does anyone have a rom with hard mode unlocked, I wanna try this shit but I don't wanna grind out the entire original campaign.

That song is actually pretty good.

I have mountains of patience for vidyagames, but holy shit this level tested my ability to digest bullshit.

and that's what makes it good unlike what silvagunner shits out.

>wizardy

I have only ever heard that these games are brutally difficult.

I lost that mission hundreds of times. PTSD to the max.

They have almost perfect version in fog of war, meaning they can see anywhere that isn't covered by forests or reefs. So basically you can't see them, but a majority of the time they can see you just perfectly fine. This was how the AI worked in fow up until either Dual Strike or Days of Ruin.

As for exploiting the AI, in AW1 the enemy would always prioritize transport vehicles like APC's and landers, even if they had nothing to gain by attacking them or if it's simply being used as bait to lure them into a trap. The key was to always lure the enemy away from units that needed protecting like infantry and indirect units by baiting them with APC's and transport copters. They fixed this exploit in AW2 by making them prioritize infantry instead.

The same way you do it in Fire Emblem. It's made by IS too.

I loved when Jackals detected you from a mile away in Legendary and faced away from you and still shot the Beam Rifles out of their ass killing you and then they would snap to face you as you were dead.

Also when sword elites killed you and you did the swimming in air animation as you died in 1 hit.

How the fuck are you supposed to take ot the bombers with Mechs? Does the game at least supply you with money to buy shit on the first turn?

How do you abuse the AI outside of making walls, and arena/town grinding in Fire Emblem/advanced wars?

>This song is actually pretty good
>"And that's what makes it good"

>Sounds like a run of the mill siivagunner rip
>"Unlike what Siivagunner shits out"

Why do you have such a biased grudge manifesting itself into retarded actions here.

8 is very manageable, just be sure to look up how to make a party that isn't garbage for your first play through

>Sounds like a run of the mill siivagunner rip
No then it would have fucking high level audio buzzing and horrible audio mixing that normies like you don't notice because your here for the maymays XD!>!>!>!!>
DUDE HE PUT DONKEY KONG RAP OVER *EVERYTHING*
Simply eric.

>Phazon Mines
>Haven't saved in an hour
>Down to 1 block of health
>Walk into room
>Lights shut off
youtu.be/RdebQ-y15Dg

This music still gives me chills.

This is the kind of shit you can do to the AI:

>To make the final mission a lot easier, allow Sturm to capture the Airport just north of the Orange Star base, and make sure you have Missiles in range of the Airport panel. Sturm will spend 22000 per turn building a Bomber that you can immediately destroy before use, making him much less of a threat. With Sturm wasting 22k per day making Bombers, his army is much weaker and easier to manage, no matter which allies you end up having in this battle.

>No then it would have fucking high level audio buzzing and horrible audio mixing

Maybe your ears have autism.

I know, it was so great, and it was just by luck my first play with DayZ happened in the middle of a overcast night close to day break. Pitch black, scared out of my mind from the sounds and music, and only made worse by the time I could start to see more with dawn breaking, I was so immersed I was genuinely terrified of the first few zombies I could actually see and not just hear.

More like I actually care about the audio medium.

It does, but your income is so low compared to Eagle's at that point that you can barely afford to produce a single anti-air on your first turn, and even then a bomber can easily decimate an anti-air if they manage to land the first blow.

>this entire area
please no

>autism

wut gam dis b

So i have only played Hitman 2 once. When i did i basically did the same as i do in MGS and tried to kill every single enemy without being seen. As a result this is my absolute favorite level in that game, goat theme and atmosphere too.

I'm guessing all this rage is from people who tried to beat it for the rank?

I actually liked those bullshit levels where you had to try weird shit to get the rare weapons to drop so you can unlock them.

The level with the UN convoy that had the only guys in the game with the M4 and you had to knock the soldier out without killing him to get the weapon.

Even in contracts you had this shit in the paris mission with the SWAT snipers.

fuck hitman was such a great game.

Do another nade jump onto the rooftop senpai.

A fucking meme is what comes next.

kys, you can literally jog, not run, and the arrows will all miss you.

Glitch in the System. Fun gamecube game, never got a sequel

It is truly a shame this game was buried
Metal Arms: Glitch in the System

You are retarded user

>Medal of Honor
>Omaha beach
>Hard

All you had to do was listen and run in between bombings and hide behind the hedgehogs spikes.

Literally trial and error

This is literally me, I was really young trying to make this level happen, and it was too much for my small brain.

didn't help that I had toaster at that time and had choppy fps.

Game's get so much easier with better hardware.

>thuppa thuppa thuppa thuppa
>FWOOSH
>press F9

This you faggot

fuck that mission man

You literally can you fucking retard. You can roll through their explosion just like you can roll through everything.

Shitters like you need to stick to their circle strafe backstab containment masterpiece.

Yep. The level is complete bullshit if you're trying to get a Silent Assassin ranking on it.

I hate medusa heads

There's worse PTSD parts in that game user. Literally baby's first run.

I gave up on my AMK playthrough when I got to that shit.

The Red Forest was even worse.

>having to run like fucking hell and pop monolith cocksuckers in the head while trying to find the ONLY TWO SCRIPTED FUCKING AREAS THAT WILL PROTECT YOU FROM A FUCKING BLOWOUT

modded in blowouts are always so fucking whacky they're fun though, turns a safe haven into an instant battle as all the ai try to make it inside the warehouse

Fuck this challenge, ottomans were even worse

A little Hard if you dont used Heart virus capsule.

More Nightmare Fuel than anything else, although they did push my shit in a good couple of times when I least expected it. Spooky ass enemies.

FUCK ME the first time playing that part was terrifying. I just remember thinking "No, that can't be what I think it is, can it?" The rest is gory, pissed pants history.

>SALMON (YOU) NO NINTENDO

I STILL HAVE THE FUCKING SILVER MEDAL ON THAT MISSION.

This wrinkly old fuck. Literally took me an entire day of playing for me to beat him, something like 22 hours altogether. To be fair I was doing Cainhurst pretty early so I could use the edgekatana for the majority of the game, but still. Fuck this guy.

Dude you only had to spam P+P+K+K+S, every Instant Kamehameha or Final Flash took 2 of his bars.

ps: Of course if he hits you once you would be combo'ed to death.

Bitch say that again

even in san andreas she is "that part"

Was this the one with the meteors falling every X turns?

>hit with super sledge
>she flies across the room
after you get the power armor in these games you pretty much cant die apart from plasma rifles

>not watching halo speed runs

dude outskirts is like THE most run map, people complete this mission in MINUTES and nading yourself across the rooftops is like common knowledge if you're not a fuckin NEWBAB

never got past this part desu

Final Days of ruin mission with a CO who could turn any unit he was in into a death machine, 3 lasers that damage any of your units in the middle of the map, 2 more lasers that change firing angle every turn, 2 mortars that explode like a missile fire every turn, and 2 bases where the AI could shit out any unit it wanted for free EVERY TURN.

To win you had to charge into and destroy the 3 lasers behind the 4 megatanks and the two free unit spawn points

Ling?

>those minotaur fucks that hang around in the ice caves and fucking throne of destruction
>cannot be frozen, cannot be slowed
>each hit they land stacks higher attack and move speed on the fuckers
>they come in groups of 2 or 4 or 6
>ghostly champ minotaurs surrounded by high XP dropping minion minotaurs
>hell difficulty

fuck those guys

FUCK

Microsoft Entertainment Packs. It was way older than that, all 16-bit.

The entirety of Wizardry is vidya PTSD
which why i like might and magic more

FFFFFFFFFFFFFF

I remember being scared shitless of that before I went in, but I just chucked a few grenades in and did a crotch punch with the power fist.

>HIDDEN MOVEMENT
>Tom Homburger has been killed
>Gunter, get that rocket launcher ready
>Heinsch, fuck those chryssalids with the HE nade

The first "life" I did in DayZ was with three friends, and was a huge adventure that spanned a few days. We were all stealthy, tried to avoid firefights, got into some tough situations, hijacked vehicles, so much fun stuff. Then on the next run we all realized that theres basically no point in being stealthy because the zombies are no threat.

I had similar trouble with orphan for a low level mushroom head build. Goin against orphan solo at like lvl 50 as arcane is awful, and going against orphan with passworded guys who are a proper level is awful cuz I could do nothing but spam magic, lest I risk dying in a single combo and wasting everyone's time.

I remember having trouble with this mission cuz, like pretty much every other mission, you run out of ammo for your not shit weapons and have to start using plasma bullshit.

I swear the AI in Wargame does this as well. I watched in horror as a chink jet maneuvered through my hidden SAM sites and dumped fire on my tanks.

>What the hell are you doing?
>Picking a spot
One of the best missions I've ever played in a WW2 FPS, but goddamnit if it doesn't crush your testicles more than a bit.

YAME YAME

I feel your pain, bro. We must go through many tribulations to have a unique run. Logarius was a bitch with a lot of my points dumped into Bloodtinge.

>A Body has been found
>Guards have been alerted
>YAME YAME
>Sniper has acquired a target

You know, I started typing a response in defense of that temple before I realized that I fucking hated it. Having to completely backtrack through the entire temple was fucking horseshit.

Meanwhile, the water temple was seriously the most fun dungeon I've ever played in a Zelda-esque game

That was fucking horse shit [/spoiler]until you find out you can save mid-battle[/spoiler]

Ok you got me.

I learned that I could save in battles right after that part.

It was too late to save Jane though.

plasma drops shields faster. If you weren't using a plasma weapon first, then switching to a human weapon, you're doing it wrong and deserve to suffer

WAKE ME UP INSIDE

Remember the old stalker stuff. legendary. That was way cooler that that slow resident evil shit. stalker was legit depressingly eerie.Running around in a sewer with barely any ammo left and encountering things that can make themselves invisible was one of the most panic inducing moments of vidia for me.

I'm guessing you've never parried in a souls game.

>Having to completely backtrack through the entire temple was fucking horseshit.
I died either three or four times, and the fact you have to go through the entire dungeon without getting hit at all was absolutely bullshit. The only thing that equals it is the Dark Tower since you have to do three floors without getting hit which are all basically dungeons in their own right on top of beating each boss over again.

I'll dump some.

youtube.com/watch?v=H1tKskwGcl0

youtube.com/watch?v=H1tKskwGcl0

>AR34 Gold medal challenge
>100% accuracy required

Rare what the fuck

gosh i hated these eruptions..

Get in

>the entire Chaurus Lighthouse quest in Skyrim

that shit triggered my PTSD so hard I can't even get the balls to upload a picture of the damn thing

plasma rifles were actually good in CE and if you had a needler elites in the cramped hallways were fucked, so even if you ran out you should have been fine.

>Not using the laptop gun sentry glitch

Zombies are no threat once you get weapons, but as you realize it, you recognize the much bigger threat of people.

But I agree, DayZ would be much better if the zombies were much more difficult to manage. Like the way No More Room in Hell approaches them.

>absolutely nothing in that game is even mildly challenging
>mfw that fucking place

Just replayed that recently. Turns out there isn't really any special trick to getting past those tanks at the end. Just have to run and hope their aim stays shitty.

holy fuck you triggered me

Doing this on veteran was worse than Mile High club.

I especially like how once you get on the chopper the AI laser targets at you hitting the clipped invisible wall in a shower of sparks aimed at your face.

any time I had to fight 3 of these fucks at once

Shit like that and the Swamp Sharks from Gothic are some of the reasons I don't play western RPGs so often

They are piss easy to fight, but the way they chase you, the sound they make and just their appearance can give you fucking years worth of nightmares

Whoever designs creatures like these in TES/TES-like games is fucked in the head and a true genius of horror

>tfw S ranking this fights

fighting apex of this asshat is by far the worst thing ever

I approve of this picture.

THIS PIECE OF SHIT RIGHT HERE

It might be because I was on M+KB for the whole game, but I seriously hate fighting more than one of those. getting parried into a corner for one to do some fucking drop kick out of fucking nowhere.

You don't nade jump back onto roofs by the bridge you do a pelican jump fucking scrub.

Do you have no shame?

Defending and Attacking Bunker Hill CoD2 Veteran

>worse than Mile High Club

>3rd person
I can't believe how many casuals actually played this

Was this being played on an Etch-and-Sketch?

>he didn't use the plasma pistol
For what purpose? Disables shields and can fire faster than a rifle without overheating
Literally the only thing you need on Legendary

>claymores near the spawn areas
>c4 on cars
>use the bumper cars for cover
>gun down initial waves and helicopter waves
>slowly pull back
>get near MacMillan
>cover near the tree
>spam flashbangs/concs/frags
>pick up MacMilla
>hope its enough
>hope you don't die in the transition to the helicopter
that's all you can do

90% of these games is shit no one's ever played/remembers why the fuck is this board full of hipster "le-wrong-generation" faggots

>gore untied rape lies

>I'm 12 so everyone else must be too
You're actually turbo retarded.

>No one is posting epic Xbone games :( I guess I was born in Le wrong generation.

Kill (You)rself.

That was way too spoopy for a Star Wars game and I thought the sewer level was going to be the worst part.

Most servers wouldn't disable the 3rd person, and thus you're completely boned if you aren't using 3rd person because it effectively gives other people wall hacks and see you from cover and such.

Yeah, I think it'd be far better if it was locked 1st person, but because the casuals never would allow it, you play by their rules.

I don't even know why ARMA games have 3rd person at all.

Fuck it's about time I replay that one. I played Trigger last year. Gotta finish Xenogears first.

>tfw bought Cross shortly after it came out with my pay from working at a shooting range.
>when Serge becomes the bad guy I was so distraught I almost quit.
>so glad I didn't, i'd have probably never touched it again.

>he didn't beat lucemon on hard mode

AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

FUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOU

It should have just been Snake saluting the bosses grave and then fucking off to Alaska.

youtube.com/watch?v=Acu4eRp-UCo

>G-GUYS LOOK AT ME I LIKE THIS OBSCURE GAME I'M TOTALLY A REEL GAMAR DAE LMAO
go to /tg/ if you want to circlejerk to shit no one cares about

(You)

it doesn't even matter how many lives i have reaching this stage

Snipe her fucking eyes out

>entire thread of people posting stuff and relating
>you're too young to get any of it
n-nobody c-cares about it...

thanks

I think the X 18 lab was the scariest section. X16, the CNPP, the secret C Conciousness lab didn't hit as hard as X 18, mostly because it was the first and was where you had those sorts of experiences.

Although the scarier thing might have been a giant swarm of rats glitching out in front of the 100 rad bar and killing me.

But I do have all the goldeneye guns unlocked.

This bitch. I still haven't found a way to reliably beat her without having to use a fuckton of ninpo and health potions.

thanks it's pretty easy to get you's on this board lots of newfriends that fall for bait

>durr hurr me jus preten

>ctrl-f "clop"
>ctrl-f "kleer"
*Clop clop clop*

This triggered me hard

IT SHOULDN'T EVEN BE ABLE TO SUPPORT IT'S OWN HEAD FUCKYOOOOOU

thanks friends enjoy the weekend

Going in and killing the guys first helps a ton, and starting at the furthest barrel

(u)

If you dark bomb into the water to kill the drone thing you can just swim/hoverboard out

fuck you for reminding me

it wasn't hard, people are retarded. Lulu's shit was hard.

I don't think I was ever quite so angry as a child as when I played this level.

god she was the worst. the voice, the missions, all terrible.

Hope you're not playing Hero mode my friend ;)

Veterans aim for the head.

pretty easy with the offensive defense desu

that pissed me off to no end. Rushed to the end after getting frustrated with doing it, and popped the guy in the leg. Had to do the whole thing over again. Quit for the night and did it first time in the morning.

Alright, I'm triggered

average person who blindly hates ds 2

This honestly wouldn't be that bad if it wasn't for the chocobo deciding to turn on its own near the end

Thanks for the (You), numb nuts.

Git redi to Git fuqd

You are over-encumbered

>You are over-encumbered
Doesn't help that I just shit my exquisite pants upon seeing that for the first time.

Veterans can go suck my dick, I did it once and I'm never doing it again. Those flashbangs also only seemed to work when they wanted to.

ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS FOLLOW THE DAMN TRAIN CJ

Holy shit, this is genuinely one of the scariest parts I've ever played in vidya. THATS how you make a werewolf fucking scary.

also
>its a forced sneaking section where if you don't you'll be raped by 10 bajillion tough enemies

>completed this first attempt with keyboard and mouse
>game crashed before I got back to a save point

the magnum can 3 or 4 shot elites and I'm not throwing away a sniper rifle or shotgun or something for a plasma weapon.

>its a forced sneaking section where if you don't you'll be raped by 10 bajillion tough enemies

I just used Celerity to run past everything until I found my way out.

Wasn't the trick to just turn off the sound and watch the screen for flashes?

>magnum 3-4 shots elites
it can one shot an elite but it sure as fuck doesn't 3-4 shot their shields
you're retarded if you don't use the needler in cramped quarters or a plasma pistol to disable shields first

The magnum can one-shot Elites if you just use a plasma pistol, and it sure as hell didn't break shields in 3-4 hits. Snipers and the shotgun were literally worthless in comparison unless you had no alternative to use because shotgun would get you killed and the sniper took two headshots just to break shield if I remember right.

LOVED this part of the DLC. It was so cool to do with my buddy.

sniper rifle can instantly kill an elite if they're unaware, two shots otherwise, one for the shield and one for the face

shotgun was a useful alternate weapon next to something with range, could take down flood really easily and stagger multiple lighter troops, only time it was good against elites is up close where you can bust the shields in one shot

Werewolves are even scarier in the tabletop

I didn't even have trouble with him, I just speced into small guns and guass rifled him in the eyes.

Fick this shit specially in veteran.

>that kid at school who says "oh I did that on my first try :^)" when discussing hard parts in games

This.

This mission nearly cost me my ironman playthrough.

Ps1

you should checkout a Souls/Bloodborne thread once in a while. They're still at it!

>the truck will sometimes randomly run over a guard in the tunnel and rob you of a silent assassin rating

That would be bad if you couldn't sneak past everything with no points in it easily

>there are people who actually fought those things in the sewers

If Dean had his way, the casuals would've been completely ignored

Thought I was the only one. This shit is nothing but "You can't advance the game until you pass this part that is literally all RNG".

Different game but similar map.

>go heavy
>rocket launcher + mines and backpedaling
Works wonders

Nice youtu.be/6E5HSriRcgs

Playing GTA IV on PC and getting the helicopter (the final mission) mission. Such a fucking headache. I couldn't get far into Ballad of Gay Tony since they have a helicopter mission early on.

>that mission on Long War
Fuck this
Fuck everything
Fuck your mod
I refuse to contend with 5-6 chryssalids showing up every clitting turn before I even reach the ship.

Are you guys retarded? You just run back to the start when he begins to charge his fire attack, it's literally a piss easy boss regardless of build

Objective: Protect Rafa

>PTSD from playing videogames
Cringe.

>faster than a player without haste
>takes two lightning bolts to kill
>status effects don't do shit
>grab attack gives you literally one second to teleport away before you're instakilled
>sometimes spawns in groups of 3-4
Magicka couldn't do difficulty curves for shit

i don't know about you guys, but this part really fucking pissed me off

What the fuck was wrong with this mission, i remember i lost before my turn even started

One of thew few games in my childhood where I literally just gave up and traded for something else.

AAAAAARRRRGGHHHHH

Ayy there, hope you brought enough ammo.

I also hope you know what the fuck to do in my bossfight while I chase your ass down, which you don't.

Careful not to fall into the myriad of hard-to-see water sinkholes while you're busy running away from me.

>honestly check every screenshot
>literally not a single one brings any memories or familiar

Hmmm

>taking everything literally

Even more cringe.

On Vergil's playthrough on DMD mode specifically

That does not looks like Alundra

Something of Mana?

Vandal Hearts?

No, it is Alundra.

I'm going to play it again soon and I'm going to solve that fucking ice manor.

Enemies had a stupid speed stat and Rafa's AI was a fucking brick.
Even WITH a good set up it's still a crap shoot if you can make it through turn one without the worthless cunt running off into the three and dying.
To make matters worse, the two units you get after are literally worthless.

Nah. That was hard, but you could fairly gear to deal with a lot of his crap while cheesing Yell to get Ramza beefed up for the second half where you only have to nuke down the boss.
This mission, however, is fucking RNG at it's most impure.

How
Where is the armor slot
It should be displayed
Is it alpha version or something?

Feral Chaos was harder

>armor slot

?

VIGILO CONFIDO

Fuck this mission, it was the only time i ever had to restart an RPG. Game was super easy up to this point, and it even asks you if you want to save before this mission, giving you no chance to grind or anything if you don't have the right equipment against lightning damage.

Still i loved it, i wish there was another game like this.

Black version Alma/Whip bitch tag team fight was the maddest i've ever been at a game ever. MGS:V Tank bullshit came a close second.

>he didn't grenade jump onto the roofs

Boer on Deity was fun. I ended up just moving both my settlers to the north maybe five turns and settling in between some mountains. I had a small zone in the mountains with some hilly river tiles that Europe couldn't break into thanks to all the choke points and I just sat there the whole game in my mountain bastion constantly at war with everyone.

I lost to Ethiopia, reloaded from the beginning on the same map, and this time focused a little more on culture and won.

I tried doing it on flat terrain and beat England, but then Portugal came down on me with the wrath of God.

AYY LMAO

For the armor

youtube.com/watch?v=F7d8r7CEIGo
this fucker

Beat him First time but it was only because the game glitched. I somehow fell through the floor and was able to see him from below and shoot upwards at him as if it was a glass floor

TRIGGERED

Did they really shut down the DS1 servers for PC only?

THOSE FUCKING ORCS FROM BLADE OF DARKNESS
GOD DAMMIT

no

You can also save

Every time I see this retarded alleyway the urge to get on the roofs by jumping on those pipes to the right overcomes me

lmao

I am about to play this with the trailblazer mod. will that be fun.

currently playing TNT with Combined arms. pretty fun.

KEYAAH

I have not and will not ever beat this.

>play any online game
>have to deal with these fags bind spamming

dude i played it on a fucking ipad and it was easy af
you are literally just bad

What does the GRAND DAD meme have to do with the nutshack meme?

If you shoot them in the head it does more shield damage.

actually fuck why are you playing TF2.

You don't have to do that if you have the purple flame shield, which you should have by then anyway. You can just block all the fire attacks and heal.

youtube.com/watch?v=mDhRuCYxKfw

>Snipers and the shotgun were literally worthless in comparison

>"I can't aim"

Not sure if its the difficulty or the longevity that pissed me off more as a kid.

>that one flood near the end with the rocket launched

>That mission where you have to destroy a squadron of Tie Defenders while piloting a Assault Gunboat in the middle of a minefield.

Why would you post that over this??
Nigga terrified me as a kid and gave me a phobia of murky water

Johnny come lately, normie tier faggots who have no idea what they are fucking talking about.

Apparently having bullet sponge enemies and weapons that do next to no damage is unique and fun gameplay.

I know you're looking at this, KYS faggot.

Is this REALLY a thing? Fuck my life.

>any of the late game missions

i just imagine this being a skybox

just fuck my shit up, senpAI

>Mind sparing half an hour of your time?

I was 11 when I played that game. I swear to god I could probably match actual fighter pilots in reaction time by the time I finally beat the game.

Theres a sword in the building to the upper right

theres also a trillion ways to get out of that map.

i was just talking about silvagunner in general

its fun

EAT EVERY DICK.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

i got stuck on one level which i don't remember anything about and dont feel like going back to it right now BECAUSE THE ANGER WILL ONLY RETURN

THIS WHOLE FUCKING GAME MAN, FUCK ALL OF THOSE OPTIONAL OBJECTIVES

Whats the meme behind this?

I beat this on my third try on my android phone.

GIT GUD

this was the first (and one of the only) "puzzles" in bioshock infinite

when it came out people were praising it as being a deep, intellectually challenging game, so people started shitposting this.

>Enter that level
>Ew, it's all grungy, but neat
>Enter the water
>See this
>Nope right out of the stage until I finish every other level because I thought you had to avoid him the entire time

>If Dean had his way, the casuals would've been completely ignored

They should have been. Casuals killed the DayZ mod with Epoch/Overpoch shit and they're working on killing ARMA.