youtube.com/watch?v=yeX5GzN03AU

Discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nUh3IqmsnDU
youtu.be/Wc7JWF8DCgk?t=871
youtube.com/watch?v=nn8OikaQOEg
youtube.com/watch?v=RdRndd1ZrDA
youtu.be/e2t0hSt9kVU
bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Petal_Blizzard_(move)
youtube.com/watch?v=FHxZpk_hvJA
jb2448.info/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I hate Pikachu's new round head design.

But I love the fact that Pokemon don't only say their name.

Waiting for N to arrive.

Episode 1 was kinda nothing, but 2 was pretty cool.
Makes me want another anime thats a bit more serious, cause seeing Pokeswat was sweet

I dunno, the first episode delivers on the sense of adventure that's really the driving force of the games for anyone who isn't into competitive battling. I thought it was great, at the very least charming.

>Arcanine melts a hole through the wall
>its dripping magma
>SWAT guys staring at it like ".....well, shit"
my sides

Pikachu looks and sounds kinda of odd.

>liking N
That pansy ass faggot and everything else related to the stupid story was the worst thing about Gen 5. It's not that the story was much worse than most games, it's just that it was a lot more involved in a shittier and more restraining way than previously. The only reason anyone likes N is because they were told by the game that he's "totes sympathetic u guise he was lonely as a kid", not because he's actually interesting or likable or well written.
The best thing they can do with the story in Pokemon games is not have one and just let you have free rein in any (or all) of the regions.

>Well this didn't help at all.
>I gotta walk through fucking lava now.

Why didn't they get Ikue to voice Pikachu? This voice is way more annoying.

youtube.com/watch?v=nUh3IqmsnDU

You're entitled to your opinion, user.

>more genwun pandering

I'm not to fond of Ep1 but 2 was pretty nice, I could do with more Pokeswat featuring Looker from the Pokémon series
Also this

>Giovanni doesn't disband Team Rocket

Yeah Episode 1 could have just been a fan video or an intro or something.

"We were surprised to discover that Giovanni was the Gym leader of the Viridian Gym"

He did, he just intends to rebuild it when he no longer feels ashamed at losing. It was hinted at in FireRed and LeaftGreen but made more explicit in the Gen 4 remakes.

>"Team Rocket will never fall."
>"Now I will hide out in a cave while Team Rocket falls."

This.

Also the animation looks pretty janky.

>360p on the OFFICIAL CHANNEL
What the fuck are they doing

Imagine being in Kanto with 7 badges, waiting desperately for Viridian to open so you can try getting Badge #8. Then one day you turn on the news and find out out that the gym was open for 15 minutes at 3:00 AM so two random kids could get badges. Oh, and the gym leader was the leader of a criminal organization. This kind of shit wouldn't fly in the Hoenn League.

Gen 4 remakes... HG/SS?

Kanto is honestly backwater country. It's not surprising.

It's shorts about various things throughout each generation. They started with Gen 1, either because it's what people are most familiar with, or because they're working from the beginning to the end.

>we will never get a pokemon adventures anime

Gold second best protag

>somehow managed to make Probopass awesome

Too bad about the Red dickriding.

>Pokeswat and based Looker getting love
>Probpass looked cool as fuck

Don't know why they made Pikachu look the way they did but I would watch a full series like this and I don't even watch anime. It's really neat

The reason it's even happening is because it isn't a full series, which sucks.
The standard anime is going to live forever and any other pokemon related stuff would have to be OVAs, funded separately, done by whatever studio is making these.

360p/10

Yeah, that's what I meant.

Yup. You can actually encounter and fight him via a special event with Celebi.
It's heavily hinted that he jumps to his death after losing to you.

If I'm not mistaken, the animator who did Space Dandy will be animating Generations (or at least some of it) so I'm excited about that.

>Pokemon Generations
>isn't about Classic Red and Modern Red teaming up to go through areas of various Pokemon gens and fighting Legendaries and villains of the past and present

Nah, I thought it was a good episode. We didn't need a rehash of Origins, and getting Red out of the way means that we might see the other protags.

>getting Red out of the way means that we might see the other protags
I've got some bad news for you.
Red is the only protag through the whole thing.

I was deeply disappointed it didn't show the other protags of each generation.

Post proof.

it's cute though.

I like the transitions between the battle themes in that first video.
I always thought they were similar enough that you could fade into one from another.

>Red started Bulbasaur
CHARIKEK BTFO

While I did kind of dislike how they didn't change protags through the first episode, Red picking Bulbasaur made me happy beyond belief. We got enough Charizard dick sucking as it is, and with the newest TCG set not helping, it was nice to see that Generations didn't fall into that manhole.

Red & Gold are the only cool protags

Hot fucking garbage with no substance, not even animation or voice acting is worth anything.

>english narration

INTO
THE
TRAAAAASH

>english genwun pandering
remember to dislike

>all these fags mad about Red picking Bulbasaur
There's not a single piece of official art showing Red with Charmander or it's line. It's ALWAYS been Bulbasaur. Eat shit fags.

This isn't video games, it's anime.

The trailer was all the proof that was needed. It showed Red taking the place of other protags in other generation's events, like Vs. Regigigas. That should've been the Diamond/Pearl protag.

>Unraped Giovanni's character from Origins
N i c e

What? Giovanni's characterization in Origins was great.

>Giovanni decides to go back to the gym just to face 2 trainers and then leaves.

That's convenient.

>Boss of a underground organization
>Loses to a retarded kid that battles like ass
>"BECAUSE OF MUH CHILDHOOD, TEAM ROCKET IS DONE!"
If you're ignoring that then I might agree

I really want to train a Probopass now, holy shit.

The music in the first one was pretty cool

Didn't he want to fuck them up for spoiling his plans in Saffron?

They feel like trailers or clips for something pretty awesome.

Doesn't he show up in BW2 though?

>Spoilers
Wait what

breddy good

He shows up in the PWT and acts like a complete cunt, which is in line with his appearance in HGSS's event.

That being said I'm not sure how cannon the PWT is , considering Liza and Tate are still little kids and its years after RSE.

Why the hell do you think it's free?

HD version on iTunes for money :^)

There's no Japanese version. It hasn't even been announced in Japan whereas America revealed it four days ago.

Elevens don't care for MUH RED like burgers do, I don't think they're getting it.

>its years after RSE.
I'm pretty sure the only timeline the series has is that Gen I and Gen III happen roughly around the same time, and are followed by Gen II and Gen IV which also happen roughly around the same time.

You're going to have to be more specific because space dandy is chock full of animators. Literally every other episode had a different visual theme

>You now realize that Probopass is not only an Easter Island Moai, but the tiny nosed magnets are like the Options in Gradius

Why not use the other fucking mainline trainers? Red is cool but he was playable for one fucing game, stop sucking his cock so hard

>Ji-O-Vanni

MURICAH

Hi serenafag, why you keep posting these webms every thread? Nobody cares to kid cartoons.

As an irishman, how else would you say it

Generations Pikachu > Anime Pikachu

Djovanni

Maybe Tate and Lisa have gland problems.

That sounds retarded.
Where are you from

We also know SM takes place a few years after XY going off the Sycamore's assistants.

>one
>Red, Green, Blue, Yellow, Fire Red, Leaf Green

Italy
How about you're retarded ?

Don't be that guy

It's pronounced that way as part of his obligatory gym leader pun name.

He's a ground trainer and his name has geo in it.

Fair point, I swear there was something that placed Gen V a few years after Gen I and III but I must be mistaken.

I've posted it once (this thread), you fucking autist.

M8 i didnt say you were retarded I just don't like how it sounds

Okay, but even if you condense them it's two games.

>tfw no swat team pokemon game

GEO, as in earth, as in ground, as in his type? It's on purpose cuck

So its a group of autists spamming Cred Forums with anime webms? good to know.

[Citation needed]

>SWAT guy runs up to the door
>opens his holster
>where you would expect a gun would be
>takes out a fucking pokeball and releases a goddamn magnemite

m a d m a n

That doesn't change how it would be properly pronounced

I hope you're not referring to Ash's Pikachu, because he was strong as FUCK in the Pokemon League of the latest season.

Blaine -> Blaze
Misty -> Mist
Brock -> Rock
Come on, man it's okay to be wrong

That fucker's gotta be like lv300 by now. Fuck the arbitrary level cap.

Are you retarded? Every gym leader of every gen's name is a pun

Sabrina->Sabrina the Teenage witch
Erika->IDK it sounds foreign and smart and shit
Koga->Hes a ninja, so keep his japanese name

Probably had Pokemon Stadium growing up:
youtu.be/Wc7JWF8DCgk?t=871

Some of the puns in the later games do get stupid enough to not notice at first like Janine and Tate and Liza so maybe he isn't totally retarded.

That Magnemite was a fucking boss

I bet the guy with an Arcanine felt like an asshole after he slagged the wall only for it to become impassible magma.

>yfw

"Sir, I want to be reassigned to the Machamp squad"

"You're in my way, sir"

This could have worked, provided they had been smart enough to bring a Pokemon with Ice Beam or something to cool that shit off.
Shatter the shit hanging from the top of the hole, and get the squad through.

In all its animated glory.

Bahi-jd, first episode of Space Dandy. He does good work so I'm excited to see what he brings to the table with Pokemon if given full creative freedom one episode.

Erica is a flower

So only the first episode had "Red in every Generation"

"I may have not thought this one through."

That was in the first episode you moron.

Arcanine could use teleport in Gen 1. I wish that was still a thing.

>that Magnemtie breaking the lock

Man, that shits cool.

The Red clips we've seen in the trailers are all in episode 1, and that was more of a battle montage focusing on Pikachu.
I hope that's the only appearance Red gets.

not vidya, at all, useless generations got a game Im not aware of

Erica is a genus of flowers, specifically heather.

She's also to be japanese-styled and she has the same name as her Japanese counterpart, but given that the other names are more upfront with their puns I think this is just a lucky translation.

was breaking down the walls necessary?

They were probably expecting resistance so having multiple entry points sounded like a good idea.

So its just shorts?

I'm kinda glad other anime adaptions aren't doing the stupid ass "name" sounds.

>tailwhips the ground to dislodge a tile and create a barrier to hide behind

This is some yu gi oh season one bullshit, like when Yugi attacked the moon to alter the tides to raise the water levels.

>Lugia airplane sound

The Pokedex shows he has 3 Pokemon logged, and he has 3 Pokemon in his arsenal.

Who's to say the other two weren't Charmander and Squirtle?

kill yourself

You could say it's the move Mat Block, but Pikachu can't learn that

>Hey our older fans wanna see a more interesting less kiddy-pandering anime about Pokemon adventures
>I get it, let's make some abridged trailers to follow up our previously successful abridged mini-series

The actual fuck

>360 p

yup.

He went back to the gym because Red backed him into a corner.

>Pikachu using the environment to its advantage.
There is nothing wrong with that.

is it possible to watch this with japanese audio and english subs? really not liking the english voices from the trailer

>so keep his japanese name
But his Japanese name is Kyo.

There is no Japanese audio.

I never liked magnemite but they made him look so moe

Why is he still the best pokemon boy?

There is no Japanese audio you fucking weeb,

English is the original audio. I understand that you subfags always prefer the original audio, am I correct? :^)

rip

The voice acting is kinda shit. Is this seriously not a dub?

>I understand that you subfags always prefer the original audio, am I correct? :^)
No, not really. This issue is rarely brought up since Japanese is generally the original audio, but I'm sure there are things I'd enjoy more if they were dubbed in Japanese. Japanese seiyuu are just better at voice acting for one. You probably won't really understand this if you don't watch an obscene amount of anime and/or watch shows with both types of audio, but please just take my word for it. I also feel that character interaction in Japanese is a lot more interesting with the stigma behind honorifics and calling people by last name or first name depending on how close you are. I suppose if English is the original language, this wouldn't come into play as much, though.

>Water type pokemons
>IN THE WATER
>feels nothing with Pikachu electric shock

Oh wow, off to a good start.
Also why did they change Pikachu design anyway

That's weird. Why isn't there any?

There are many reasons english dubs of anime are bad, but one of them that is still present here is that America doesn't have many voice actors and none of them are good.

I don't know many names of english voice actors, but the guy who voiced Edward Elric in the FMA english dub is in fucking everything and he's terrible. There's a female who is similarly common/bad, but I can't think of anyone in particular she's voiced off the top of my head.

>forgetting what other type wooper is

shiggy diggy

Glad that the Pokemon aren't constantly repeating their names or variations of it

So they can sell you the 1080p

(you)

English only. Japanese don't even know it exists.

I said, hop in

Wooper, you dip

It's not a dub, but it's a video game company asking for voices for Internet shorts. They weren't gonna have star voice acting.

Gee it's almost like they were half ground types or something.

>implying it matters when its RAINING and they are INSIDE the water

Come the fuck on

To me, Red always choose Bulbasaur. The manual to Red and Blue pointed to that. I always hated Red having Charmander in Origins.

But it's Ground Type.

Thats why glorious UK brings out the best dubs english dubs

>half ground types
EXACTLY. It should be normally effective because it's half super effective and half ineffective

>but the guy who voiced Edward Elric in the FMA english dub is in fucking everything and he's terrible

Maybe in the past, but he hasn't had a role in newer, recenter dubs in ages. Most dubs these days are actually starting to incorporate more new blood. One Punch Man for example does a good job of it atm.

Damn it. Now I'm really curious. Might look up UK english dubs later.

>Maybe in the past, but he hasn't had a role in newer, recenter dubs in ages
He voices Keldeo in the Pokemon movie about Keldeo off the top of my head. That was fairly recent. (counting in years, at least)

Ground types don't resist electric, they're immune to it.

Ground is immune to electric, not resistant.

No, it's half super effective and half not effect at all.

Hmmm... what's 2x0...

>tfw he never escape the limbo

They know though, they're subbing the episodes and uploading then on nicnico, they just didn't got a Japanese dub.

No one goes into a Pokemon thread and is this uninformed.

>There will never be a full-fledged PokeSWAT/PokeOperator series

WHY LIVE

>auto 360p
Hehe well that's fucking dumb time to correct this mista-
>max 360p
Hehe time to kill myself I guess hehe

They're going to sell you the HD version.

There's always a catch bruv :^)

Xenoblade is probably the best example of how UK dubs of Japanese stuff is handled better than US

Isn't this just Pokemon Origins?

>police raid Giovanni's gym
>mfw 4 SWAT members die after an Electrode trap goes off and a Team Rocket member has his throat ripped out by a SWAT Growlithe

No, that was dubbed in English and released years ago.

This is something different. It's not a sequel to Origins, but it does have the same "tone".

No, this is a different universe.
Red from Origins picked Charmander as starter.
Red from Generations picked Bubasaur as starter-

>never a Red that picks Squirtle

j u s t

>yeah I let my kids play with Arcanine all the time, you got a fucking problem with that?

>Red only
>still has pikachu as the mascot.
It's just a reboot of the anime.

>super nerd gets swatted

Its actually in tone with the game. the 3 pokemon he had at the beginning were probably the 3 starters, and he probably ends up with his HG/SS team which had pika.

>illegally poaching pokemon

>Hacker Voice: I'm in

How were they going to go in? Climb over the lava like substance?

user, they weren't trying to enter through the wall.

Think about why they would unleash a huge deluge of molten fire through a wall where they think the enemy would be located.

Ash´Pikachu always get strong as fuck in every league just to be beatenn by a fucking Snivy from a brat that just recieved it

>mfw these throwaway 3 minute short cartoons will be better than the new season

>the latias
Good lord I forgot about that.

Explain this, pokefags.

damn machamp is one baller motherfucker

meanwhile arcanine is all "am I a good boy?"

>Koffing tear gas drops and explosions if shit gets bad
>Bird mon Brave Birding armies from on high
>Hypnos making people shoot themselves
>Shit like Metagross and Tyranturm on the battlefield

Poke war would hell

pokemon operator nigga

doubt it

From the few times ancient pokemon wars were described, they totally were hell

Wish I could get a high res version of this

Read the pokemon adventures manga.
Shit's fucked.

Dear god. I'm the one who scanned this image back in 2009.

The fact that it still lives...Jesus.

Oh I'm doubting alright.

i really loved them both. this is how pokemon should be.

why did they upload them in shit quality though?

I always thought red picked charmander because charmander is red

wait, official? where did you find that?

You know, I was willing to pardon the retard smile on the promo poster because it looks like he's trying to pass off looking like a retard, but this is unacceptable.

This retardation can't be real...

nevermind. i just watched it. way better than the anime has been. actually looks like an anime anybody can watch now instead of a kids show.

It was fucking great. I am excite.

That's merchandise pikachu

>People were excited for Origins because they thought they'd get an anime more along the lines of the actual games
>Turns out Red is literally Ash 2.0
>Uses a Pikachu that he never evolves
>Is the protagonist of every regions
>Completely disregards type effectiveness in his battles
The only difference between Originsverse and Ashnime is that Red actually did catch them all, and most of his battles are skipped over with slideshows.

youtube.com/watch?v=nn8OikaQOEg

>His name is Giovanni
>He runs Team Rocket, which basically is a Pokemon mafia
>Fedoras are Italian in nature

Call it a meme if you want, but it's in character.

>English is the original audio.

Nah, the mouth flaps make it obvious that the shorts were produced in Japanese.
We just won't get to see the Japanese version anytime soon.

>people thinking Ash will be reset in SM
>even though we haven't seen him battle yet so we don't know if he's bad at battling like in BW or based as in XY

>people say he's retarded now because he's shown smiling
>smiling
>in a tropical island, surrounded by new friends and pokemon
>this is somehow bad and a sign that he's dumb

Only the protagonist of a Pokemon game knows how to read apparently.

Somebody make a webm of looker stepping out of the car when it zooms in dramatically

>bad and a sign that he's dumb
Its a sign of a boring formula and that my kids will prefer to watch yokai.

(you)

Remember that time you can encounter Zygarde 100% in X and Y? I sure do!

Pretty obvious you could in Z and they scrapped because gen VI didnt sell and now you do in Sun/Moon instead.

>and they scrapped because gen VI didnt sell
Ebin.

He probably will. I occationally meet him in person, he's a nice dude with crazy skill.

People complain about Ash doing shit like that though, yet now it's fine?

Explain Richard Epcar then

It's a completely different art style, very much reminiscent of Summer Wars. I'm honestly looking forward to it (even if it really should've had a different character other than Ash)

yeah, i agree.

>Ash
>Pikachu takes down a Rhydon by shooting electricity at its horn, which acts as a lightning rod.

>Generations
>Pikachu uses a tile from an old ass ruin to avoid a fire/heat attack from something.

Not even the same category mate.

man, the one time ash looks legit badass and they still fuck it up

I liked episode 1 better.

I would watch every season of an anime that's just neat pokemon fight scenes.

will we ever get a series without having them showing pikashit down our throats?
i am tired of that crappy mascot

Why the fuck are faggots complaing about Red being in ep 1? It was an intro, events weren't even based on the games.

Bruh, Aim for the Horn was nearly 20 years ago. And he's done stuff that fits what Generations did, like throwing a log into an Aegislash to block it from doing Sacred Sword and other crazy environment stuff.

Are any of the newer Pokemon movies good? Haven't seen any since the Deoxys one.

I would ask /vp/, but that place scares me.

Most of them are trash. They managed to flop making the equivalent of Godzilla: Destroy All Monsters.

Uh more? The Chase was fucken badass.

youtube.com/watch?v=RdRndd1ZrDA

>Haven't seen any since the Deoxys one
Good, because it was the last watchable movie.

I liked the Arceus and Keldeo ones

Surprised people don't bring that one up more often, but yeah I remember that one. Still bullshit, but with DP they started to adhere to game logic more.

>show actually visited the castle ruins
>anime didn't
can't make this shit up

Yet for every instance where he uses the environment to his advantage, he does some stupid bullshit that makes you remember that the anime works off of its own rules.

Like Brock's Onyx getting KO'd by Meowth because he splashed it with water, or that one fight with the electric gym leader from gen V where he legitimately forgot that he had a pokemon that didn't get killed by her Emolga.

Who cares ? They're fucking 5 minute long episodes.

You know darn well that's just a coincidence and has nothing to do with THUNDER ARMOR. Honestly, it would have been cool if they played it as using Swellow's ability instead of that ridiculousness.

>360p
What is this, the fucking dark ages?

Ironic considering Kanto IRL is home to the most populous metro in the world.

Thats why Blue takes it over on the games

i was thinking the same. i really liked the deoxys and latios/as one

So does he like, just leave the open pokeball there?

>those legs
hhhnnghhh

I dont like the design of pikachu or its voice...

>Keldeo
That movie was so awful, like geninely every thing about it is so bad.
Arceus was pretty alright, but come on

Probopass always had the neato option bits attached to him but never made use of them really

Giratina and the Sky Warrior was good if only for the Reverse World being a neat setting and Ash getting stalked by a pissed of Giratina via reflections. Shaymin is kinda annoying though.

The Lucario movie was okay plot wise, but the way they portrayed the regi trio as ancient murderous security robots was great.

Darkrai, Dialga, and Palkia's movie was okay and sets up Giratina's in a sense.

The regis in the movies are always great.
Obviously don't watch if you don't want to be spoiled.
youtu.be/e2t0hSt9kVU

The other movies were kinda bad though.

Team Rocket will never fall. All pokemon exist solely for the use of team rocket.

*Tips fedora*

I don't quite remember but didn't they previously have another pokemon anime that covered some other shit unrelated to Ash?

Like some misty-while-she's-at-home episodes and some about the Gen 2 characters

>coming to a pokemon thread without knowing shit

He's literally going to school, and everything including his hair is rounded down. There's also no pokemon league.

Chronicles

>Zygarde 100% in Terminus Cave
>Shit that never happened
I really fucking wish we can go back to Kalos in the post-game of Sun and Moon, I really liked the region and felt it had a lot of untapped potential.

Merchachu?

>look up an episode
>Brock returns to Pewter City, but is shocked to discover that his mother has returned, and has turned the Pokémon Gym into a Water-type Gym. He now has to battle to save the Gym for his brother, Forrest.

>Brock's mother just fucking left her 10 children to go exploring and shit
>came back and decided she wanted a water gym

what a bitch

>Venusaur
>Dig
What's the pink one?

Petal Dance I guess

Petal Blizzard

>Not available in your country

Trainer didn't do shit/20

was melting the wall part of his plan?
is that physically possible?

bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Petal_Blizzard_(move)
>variations of the move surf
wat

Meaning it has all the same characteristics as Surf (PP, power, accuracy, effect) but is Grass type instead of Water type.

I was going to say that it's probably Kanto vs Kansai hatred but

Gamefreak is located in Kanto, so no fucking clue why they would make their place so shit

Pokemon making animal noises instead of repeating their name is so much, much better. Much better.

Rainbow Six: Pokemon Edition when?

Kanto is only really bland because of technical limitations. And it stayed that way in remakes because they like being faithful to the originals... For the most part.

>youtube.com/watch?v=FHxZpk_hvJA
>spoiling the location of legendaries
For what purpose?

>Zapdos is in Viridian Forest
Yeah ok.
Beside I'm pretty sure there's NPCs in game that spoil that Zygarde's in Terminus Cave.

Because the games aren't already years old and information on every pokemon's stats and locations aren't widely available on the internet the moment a game is released, right?

after yellow

V came long enough after Gen II that the team rocket grunt who stole the power station part got married and had a kid. Also one of the Battle Frontier people moved on to the Elite four

>Light screen used as an attack
>Sandstorm used as a attack
>Aerial ace missing
>Solarbeam not needing to be charged
>Fucking thunder armor
Consider me triggered.

I am thinking from a business perspective. GO reeled in a massive new audience for Pokemon.

That's not Ash. It's Alolan Ash

>Formulate a great marketing strategy to attract audiences to the Pokemon Franchise
>Ruin it by limiting episodes to 3-5 minutes intervals.
How does the Pokemon Company keep doing it? It always one step forward, two steps back.

What if the reason Ash's Pikachu always refused the Thunderstone is because it's an Alolan Pikachu that Oak's cousin studying regional variants in Alola had sent him, and it wanted Ash to know what Alolan variants were before evolving?

Lenght isnt even the problem, why make ANOTHER red and his pikachu travelling to multiple regions instead of different protagonists? Do they think we still like the fucker? Wasted budget.

Compare the trailer to the first episode.
Pretty much all the red scenes in said trailer were shown already in the episode.

bruh all the red stuff was from the first episode.

I know, still a bad move.

Red VS Blue hasn't been show yet, and thats the viridian gym, so theres still more Red to go.

Its also been confirmed that RED is the protag "pokemon trainer" of this entire series, and respectively replaces Gold, Hilbert, and Brendan.

The focus isn't on red as much as Looker, Giovanni, N, Archie/maxie, and Lysandre/AZ.

Its like pokemon chronicles.

Its probably going to end on mt silver though.

i think you just get autistically triggered over red

RE-REEEEEEEE

You know what I want to see more of?

Episode 2 shit. I mean just normal people with jobs working together with pokemon.

Fuck give me an entire series based on this premise.

>Slice of life series.
>But with Pokemon

this. And have more people using pokemon in creative ways, like the magnemite short circuiting that door lock thing.

>Red VS Blue hasn't been show yet, and thats the viridian gym, so theres still more Red to go.
They won't show it because it was already on the games. We're getting stuff like Blue vs Elite 4/Lance and other stuff not on the games.

So PokeAni Sun Moon?
I mean it's literally just SoL school stuff with Pokemon.

I think the anime has dabbled on pokemon used for professions in a number of ways, but it's never the focus of more than one-off episodes

They did, It's called Chronicles.

Chronicles was literally "Everyone but ash"

Let me try that again.

>Slice of life series.
>But with Pokemon
>And no Ash

>not using voltorb as flashbangs and grenades

its literally in the first trailer. You're daft if you think they wont show it.

C H R O N I C L E S

Jesus, is this 2008 again? How do you not know this?

Just checked the trailer, and it had scenes of Blue vs Lance and Blue vs Bruno. Nothing with him vs Red.

>Blue Vs lance

GEE. and who comes in RIGHT after?

>GEE. and who comes in RIGHT after?
Doesn't Blue beat the Elite 4 first? I'm probably remembering wrong.

Wasn't that just a collection of half-assed OVAs?

And generations isn't? Its barely evenm shorts, Chronicles were full 22 minute eps.

>Saying its name over and over is better
Lmao fucking kids

I like it better.

Its different from the pokemon anime this way, it'd be too weird to hear the same pikachu instead of a more in[-game mousey-chu

>Alakazam crunching numbers in the analytics dept of a large corporation
>Haunter, fuck. Utilizing the fact that it can go through walls somehow.

yeah I'm too tired to be creative. They could do some really neat stuff though.

>latias

>Pokemon being utilized as tools and helpful everyday appliance/applications

Read PokeSpe. You'll enjoy it.

A lot of ghost types would make amazing security guards
>most active at night
>can easily hide in dark places
>can travel through walls and floors
>multitude of ways to nonlethally incapacitate intruders

Generations at least has better animation

>Even more kanto shit
>HGGS anime never
>BW2 anime never
I liked gen 1 but fucking come on, give the other games some time in the spotlight

>2008
VS
>2016

How is that even a fair comparison? Tchnology changes in 8 years dude. How pessemistic are you?

>give the other games some time in the spotlight
they're going to go through all the regions, you dipshit.

(you)

>Hypno using hypnotherapy
>some sensitive psychic type scoping out mental illness
>growlithe trained to smell tuberculosis and some cancers
>giving a super loving pokemon to PSTD sufferers
>surgeon Bisharp
>magneton defib

give me a pokemon ER

oh fuck me now there's an application. That would be broken as hell.

Also potentially dangerous because big-time criminals would adapt and carry around dark-types or their own ghosts as countermeasures.

Come to think of it yeah. What about the trainers that don't do well enough to be a professional? How they would transition into the workforce while using their training skills would be super interesting.

>Not a single girl
Worried

I read part 1. It was some hype shit.

N's boipucci is right there.

Literally what Godless, oppressed country are you from?

Kys faggot

Pokemon hasn't had a major female villain yet, unless Lusamine turns out to be evil like people are expecting

The biggest female recurring character is Cynthia, and while she's shown up quite a bit she's rarely important to the plot beyond her role as the sinnoh champion

Even the one female professor was upstaged by her own father in the only two games she appeared

As expected from a shitty namefag

>Cynthia
*Misty

Women are terrible

Pokemon needs to take a page from the manga and make their protags more devisive then carbon copy self-inserts.

The coolest thing about the pokedex holders is that they all follow different goals in life, and have a specific skill over others that defines them.

Red is a hardheaded kid who always goes on the offensive to win,
Blue is more of a strategist who takes his time to plan things out ahead and then go on the detensive and train his pokemon.
Green is a thief and a master of evolutionary items and stones
Yellow is a healer and can talk with pokemon
Gold is a reckless gambler and a masterful breeder
Silver is well versed in trading pokemon and raising them as his own
Crystal is a stubborn data logger who actually fills her pokedex and goes into pokeresearch
Ruby is a fashionista contest geek
Sapphire is a ferral jungle girl who wants challenges from everyone
Emerald is a fucking enigma with gadgets up the ass
Dia and Pearl are a comedy duo who get thrown into a world cataclysm when all they want is jubilife Air-time
Platinum is a spoiled rich kid who joins interpol with looker
Black/white are able to utilize the dream world

Etc.

user, what's 2 times 0?

Misty does fuck-all in games. shes in Johto and kanto and thats it unless you count WT

Not even remotely important to any canon outside of the ashnime

Also I guess I forgot about Zinnia, she's a pretty important villain even if everything about her is retarded

>it's old, so it has bad animation
Someone post 0083 webms, please
I don't have any on me right now

>Gold is a reckless gambler and a masterful breeder
hell yeah

Animation =/= quality

We didnt have 1080P back then, and thats what you're comparing it to.

>Ruby is a fashionista contest geek who managed to beat a Salamence using only a Skitty and a Poochyena when he was 5
FTFY

Philippines.

>godless
Despite what you think, we always pray to our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, for our 56 kbps internet connection

>generations has better animation than chronicles
>yeah but chronicles is from 2008
>alright, let me give some examples of old anime that are beautifully animated
>nuh-uh they're not 1080p
If this isn't moving goalposts, I don't know what is

>Dia and Pearl are a comedy duo who get thrown into a world cataclysm when all they want is jubilife Air-time

>Dia is a perceptive kid who can tell a Pokemon's behavior based on his emotion
>Pearl is some Battle Maison's dad

ftfy

Also, where is a good place to read BW manga?

>Character named Red picking his opposite colour.

The only good blue is a dead blue.

Better dead then red

Suck it blue.

ANIMATION IS CRISP AS FUCK

No its not

You got that right

>giratina confirmed

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I'll suck a dick to see his introduction in platinum and the distortion world animated

>mfw sage finally decided on a design for their evil team leader
>is pic related
>lusamine announced like a week later

>muh oniichan baka loli pantsu desu nya
fuck off weeb

Alien hominid?!

Jennifer Hale?
Grey DeLisle/Griffin?
Colleen Clinkenbeard?
Monica Rial?

Pokespe litterally does this.

So the games never have, and never will, touch upon which protagonist and starter choice are canon. So what do you think would make most sense?

>Gen I
Red with Charmander
>Gen II
Ethan with Totodile
>Gen III
May with Torchic
>Gen IV
Lucas with Turtwig
>Gen V
Hilbert with Oshawatt
Rosa with Tepig
>Gen VI
Serena with Chespin

Nailed it, except maybe snivy for rosa, tepig doesnt seem right.

Also serena seems far more fennekin then chespin

I've wanted to read this for a long time, but i can't find good scans anywhere for the whole thing

Where are your pages from

Thats pretty accurate

I felt like Hilda works best with N creeping on the player. And she goes together well with Tepig. I got that doujin on the brain.

Enjoy. See you in 5 days

jb2448.info/

>except maybe snivy for rosa, tepig doesnt seem right.
I think it was just the hair buns that got me thinking "Chinese", which Emboar's design just screams.

>Also serena seems far more fennekin then chespin
Probably. I think I was just influenced by cute fan art.

That is a fair point. But I personally like the idea of the BW protag with Oshawatt. That means that Cheren gets Serperior, which is a perfect fit for him, and Bianca gets Emboar, which just feels oddly fitting.

We need more snarky "I don't want to be here" protags

that's what my friends sent me, but at least for the first few volumes the quality is bad

whoops, this was meant for

The first 400 can be found on any manga site like mangafox

right, but which one has the BEST quality scans. Surely one in particular has better then what you linked for early ones

The games don't have unique characterization for the protagonists because anything the protagonists do is just a stand-in for your own choices and adventure. What works for the manga doesn't always work for the games and vice versa.

I was talking anime, not games

Oh god what have you done to me? I'm not the one you were replying too but oh no...I have things that need doing in the next couple weeks

Are those the Ruins you encounter Arceus in behind Ho-oh?

Yup Spear Pillar

Gold is a fucking player

So are we going to have proper length episodes or just little 3 minute clips?

please say full length episodes.

the episodes will be 3-5 mins long

Well

At least they look good.

fug

Leave it to Kris to fucking kick god in the face

Wrong. Now fuck off.

I really luke Pikachu's new look in this anime short.

Hoping they end up using it officially going forward. It looks more like a rodent and is honestly a lot cuter.

Also kind of suits the new look for Ash as well.

No Ash or Team Faggot trying to steal the yellow rat every fucking episode, so it's automatically better than 95% of the anime.

>no Serena
Good.
>Team Rocket
Bad.

Yes. Yes it does.

TR were damn great in XY though.

Pokémon Adventures is so much better than the anime

Which season is this? Animation is not terrible

>his

Looks more like Stitch.

In my opinion the best example of a good modern dub would be Parasyte. All the voices were on point, which is even more surprising because it's from Sentai Filmworks which are infamous for their low-budget atrocious dub works. I'm really not a fan of Genos' VA in the OPM English dub.

The Keldeo movie came out literally more than four years ago, and post-4kids Pokémon dubs have never been good.

>That Rocket Grunt casually taking a sniff at God's crotch

Team Rocket has a Mimikyu, that's fine by me.

Well it's GENERATIONS meaning they could cover every game.

here's hoping we see Hilda in anime form

This was pointless, don't understand the point of Generations

What, would you prefer me to say "her"?

Praise lord Smart and Globe

XY

The important scenes actually look gorgous

I feel like these scenes are always done by the same animator/director. Does the show ever have any guest animators doing more abstract scenes?

I know that webm of the dancing Braixen was done by someone who knew their shit.

EVOLVE YOUR FUCKING PIKACHU YOU STUPID WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT EVEN FUCKING RED IS A JOKE GOD DAMNIT FUCK

They've stepped their game up in XY apparently.

What's the point of watching it if the end is so bitter?

Don't be impressed, Only battles are decent. Everything else is absolutely garbage tier flash tweening to make up for it.

More errors then MLP

Are you fucking retarded mate? There are more than one Pikachu's in the Pokemon world just as there is more than one cat in ours. Not every Pikachu is going to be fucking identical. Some might be fat, some might be skinny, some may have a birth defect, etc.

Its also got the best villains in the series

>video not available
Why would they do this?

>We didnt have 1080P back then

>Resolution having anything to do with animation quality

I bet you think movies were never available in high resolutions before Blu-Ray too.

Well, yeah. Am I remembering that wrong?

Where is it in the image?

At the end? The redhead? That's latias when she put on a human disguise right?

It's the red haired girl behind Bayleef. Have you never watched the Lati@s movie where Latias has a huge crush on Ash and transforms as a girl to kiss him goodbye?

Wait, what?

hes talking about Bianca from movie 5

>liking girls

fag

>He didn't cry when Latios sacrificed himself to stop a tsunami.
I didn't ask to remember this

Bulbasair is THE quintessential first Pokémon choice

FACT

Bulbasaur was the starter for aristocrats

FACT

First of all, the other anime pikachu sucks.

Second, there is more than one pikachu. If it has a round head there are plenty others asshole.

I didn't.
Because I was old enough to realize that the Pokemon anime is shit at that point.

In the anime movies, Latias disguises as a little girl and pines for Ash's dick.

Their Pokemon should also be decked out in SWAT gear.

>the only part that matters is good
>this is somehow bad

>Even the one female professor was upstaged by her own father in the only two games she appeared

You forget her hair looked like poop.

Speaking of Latias, would you let her nurse you back to health?

>tactical Pokemon entry
Tom Clancy's Pokemon when?

I'd figuratively let her step on my dick until I was about to cum then have her transform and catch it in her mouth.

>tfw you dropped out of pokemon high school and now you use your Cyndaquil that you haven't been able to evolve to grill hamburgers at a fastfood joint

>I would watch every season of an anime that's just neat pokemon fight scenes.
XY has crazy fight scenes, to bad the dropped the ball so hard at the league that even the anmators from that episode complained about it, O think even VA's went and called it in Twitter

Is the pope catholic?

We already kind of see that in the games. Power Plant Workers carrying around Electric types, Miners carrying Fighting/Rock/Ground types, stuff like that, Park Ranger, Sailors using Water, Fighting, and Flying types to help on the ship.

Fuck that's so much better.

this was when i stopped watching the anime

It's really not.

I think they are both really good

a shame sage's grunts got butchered. They had a really solid design that looked great but the one they went with just was a worse version of that base one. The one admin/commander for the team they've made so far too also looks pretty ehhh

>Red
>Bulbasaur
>Pikachu
>Team Rocket
>Giovanni
What the FUCK. What THE FUCK. WHAT THE FUCK. WHAT IS THIS GENWUNNER PANDERING FUCKING GARBAGE? WHERE'S BRENDAN? WHERE'S TREECKO? WHERE'S FUCKING SCEPTILE? THIS IS MORE BULLSHIT THAN WHEN CHARIZARD AND MEWTWO GOT INTO SMASH DESPITE SCEPTILE BEING STRONGER, BETTER AND MORE POWERFUL OVERALL. I'M SO FUCKING TIRED OF GAME FREAK AND THEIR GENWUNNER PANDERING GARBAGE WHAT THE FUCK I HATE THIS I FUCKING HATE POKEMON AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

It's neat that it's available worldwide without any stupid blocks, but 4 minutes per generation is way too short. Especially considering most people don't even care past the first one or two.

They're coming chill

His lost made him loose all his edge which is why he looks so round in the new season.

Also this whole thing with AshGreninja was kinda weird to me.
I mean, the whole thing was implied that it was because of Ash passion and love for his Greninja which was shared by him that he unlocked this strange power that only him was able to use and was strong enough to fight against other megas.

Which basically imply that Ash loved his Greninja more than Pikachu.
And Greninja literally stole the spotlight of Pkachu in X/Y, that was kinda sad.