Shit excuses in Overwatch

>(Reinhardt): we could use another tank or healer
>(Hanzo): it's just qp, eat shit

Hanzo is right. Play comp if you want a serious game.

I just practice characters I don't usually play in QP now.

I'm sorry, but quickplay for me is warm up for comp. as long as you aren't purposely losing and trolling, whatever.

In fact, people who try hard in quickplay are huge, fun ruining faggots. Thankfully there aren't many of them

2 tank 2 healer is meta
Hanzo is right as well

People who raging on qp should kill themselves.

Just played this for the first time today.

What is the gimmick of this? One of the most boring shooters I've played ever. It's very bland and not fun in anyway.

>it's just qp so we don't have to win

Fuck you, all of you. Do you just not like winning games unless there is some score meter tracking your every accomplishment? Do you not care about the principle?

>not playing 3 tank/3 support
wew

I hate hanzos as much as the next guy. But fuck you if you think I'm gonna change my character in quickplay.

Winning != fun

Dicking around with 6 Winstons is multiple times more fun than stomping a team instantly

same desu.
it's really hard to play mcree in ranked when you have shit aim. might as well try to develop it

You know what's more fun than dicking around with 6 Winstons? Winning with 6 Winstons.

this

winning is for tryhard edgy fags

It's not required though.

dead meme game

sage

>Hanzo then proceeds to shoot entire trees for arrows, taking 75-80% headshot kills rate
>Gets PotG without Dragonstrike
If you want a team where they will always listen to you and work together 100% utilizing the pick/counterpick system Blizzard implimented, get 5 friends.

I agree, fuck the people who just pick Mei or something and spend the whole game fucking with the team. But I don't mind if you play attack Bastion or something, at least try to win.

>Hanzo then proceeds to shoot entire trees for arrows, taking 75-80% headshot kills rate
>Gets PotG without Dragonstrike
This is pretty good joke user.

This. People who have to solo queue comp because they are too socially inept to make friends have no business playing comp at all.

"The other team was better"

Oh wait, I've never seen that one.

Can't wait till a one hero limit gets implemented in quickplay. Fucking tired of playing against 2 Torb/2 Symm/Lucio/Reinhardt.

It's always sub silver shitters that do this stupid setup.

>2 tank 2 healer is meta

More like 3 tanks with 2 support and one nigger on Offense.

>get quad D.Va mech kill on Anubis
>potg goes to a Hanzo double kill with a dragonstrike from spawn

There will never be a legit Hanzo play of the game, it's always a double dragonstrike kill or him hitting some tanks but not actually killing them

If you're complaining in quick play go back to competitv, but i do think there should be comp, qp, and a complete fuck around mode

>I FUCKING LOVE LOSING ALL THE TIME, FUCK YEAH FUCK YOU ALL

I think people are misunderstanding me. You can pick who you want, just at least try. I don't see the point in playing otherwise. It's boring when you're the only one going for the objective when your team is fucking off somewhere.

>this whole conversation

People don't understand that qp is a mode for practicing comp, that's the intention with qp, but people don't understand this so they act like beta cucks and play "for fun" or "don't care if I lose this is qp". There needs to be a fucking team deathmatch mode for all of these incompetent hanzos that think they're even remotely decent.