Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TNH57uvOcU8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

TPB

Pirate them

open cover, copy cd-key, close cover, activate cd-key

Inb4 dumpster dive, but you need a buddy on the store

Don't copy that floppy

Dunno, but your image reminds me of that thread with a faggot who went to Japan and bought nothing but JP versions of games he already owned or were already released in other countries.

Talk about being a turbo faggot.

When I was a kid I would take games in walmart to the outdoor gardening section and throw them through the fence than pick them up with my bike when I left.
Did this about ten times without getting caught.

>Pirate them
All in the comfort of your own home.

You pay for them your fucking, poorfag.

buy them used, then the developer gets 0% of the income

be a nigger and get shot

on the current quality of localization, i can understand

Did that actually fucking happen? How the hell does someone justify doing that?

go to a store that you don't usually shop in, look around for the game you want, leave, come back wearing a different shirt and a ski mask, take the games and run to your car.

what game is to the left of fifa?

That's no fucking excuse for squandering a trip to JP to buy things you can buy elsewhere.

Yes, the faggot bought games like FF10, 12, 13, Biohazard 4, 5, 6, etc.

Trinity Universe

although i should add that this only works in stores that don't keep all of the discs behind the counter, which are hard to come by these days.

Trinity Universe
It was pretty darn awful, the cute drawings give way to a terrible battle system and some of the worst 3D models I've seen on a PS3 game.

why you so mad lol poorfag

What's so bad about doing that?

Trinity Universe.

I used to do this at wal-mart all the time. Got a lot of new releases this way, including RAGE when it first came out; for large games it was always easier than pirating them if I wasn't sure.
>rip plastic off
>open case
>take picture of cd-key
>put case in the back of shelf so no one sees it and checks the camera until it's way too late

Unfortunately, most stores now cover their cases in hard plastic shells, which sucks, or else I'd still be getting my steam keys this way.

Why would you go to a foreign country, buy Japanese versions of games you already own that are also extremely popular and therefore cheap to import, and not buy anything that's actually hard to find outside of that country

Maybe he wants to play them in japanese?

Maybe he likes the box art and wants to display it?

Maybe he's a weeb?

>poofag
Yeah, because I would have bought games and such that never got localization, instead of buying duplicates of things I already owned or could buy.

I could understand doing it for a couple of your favorite games, but why buy common shit that you can get anywhere else or even just as convenient online from 2nd hand sellers?

How do you know about all the details

If you're just doing it as collector shit, then it's whatever floats your boat. I ain't gonna tell you how to spend your money there man, enjoy life how you want to.

It just logically seems pretty fucking stupid though. You've already got the game - BOUGHT the game, and then you decide to go buy the other version for some different text or VA's? From that perspective it just seems really stupid. It's a recreational activity though, so again you can enjoy it whichever way you want to... if collecting that sorta thing brings you joy then go for it. There's lines that don't need to be crossed though, and while this one probably differs from person to person, for me this seems a bit beyond the line.

OP said stealing.

For collecting?

stay mad
>getting trigger when people do stupid things
i don't know whose the real faggot there

Try pirating them digitally. You can get away with it much easier.

I used to take pics of PC game keys at Gamestop. p sure people like me are partly why they either take the keys out of the boxes at gamestop, or just don't have anything other than Blizz games now.

>whose the real faggot

Probably you for replying with shitpost style replies instead of having a proper discussion.

used to be we walked in, opened a half-life cd case, got the cd key, and installed counter strike

All of those would make him a turbofaggot.

Don't steal. Who fucking raised you?

You have to go to the mom and pop stores that still keep the discs in the cases.

i like adding them on facebook before so i can see them post their rage lol

How does collecting something make someone a turbofaggot? Is collecting something not a reasonable hobby?

Don't do it. It's not worth a year in jail and an incident on your record that makes it really hard to get hired. I should know. I got caught trying to steal cards.

r/shoplifting has proven anti-theft faggots like you have no place in modern society

It's not. It's just a way to justify your stupid hoarding instincts.

youtube.com/watch?v=TNH57uvOcU8

>I love America
>steals from America

You are not a patriot.

Just called the cops, have fun in the pokey, faggot

TCG cards? I used to go to Blockbuster where they had YGO packs out in the open and slip them into my sneakers. I was a dumb fucking kid.

As a guy who used to do it a lot I will give you a step by step guide.

If you are doing it at a place like wal-mart. Do so in a nice quiet aisle with a flathead screwdriver. Wedge the tip into the top of the plastic case and pry that shit open. Hold handover it while doing it to keep from making a loud popping sound.

Usually if they are in cases they won't have the magnetic strip on them, so you can just stuff the whole case and walk. Never hurts to doublecheck though.

If they don't have the plastic casing on them, only take the wrapper off and look inside the case for the magnetic strip. 50/50 chance there is one on the inside of the case. If there is, I would always just take the disc and ditch the case. I don't fuck around with them strips because that shit will get you caught.

Just make sure to hide your trash somewhere good and make sure you know your store well enough to do this safely. Most loss prevention is usually gone by 10:00 PM, and I promise you 90% of those late night workers do not give a single fuck. They hate their jobs and show up stoned half the time anyway.

Good luck and don't get caught. It's just misdemeanor petty theft if you do though. Not the end of the world.

Yeah, I tried to take a big $40 box of 'em. Never would have tried something worth that much if I had known about WM's $X and below policy.

>Buy a Japanese Dark Souls copy for 6 bucks online
>Full color manual with Character bios, explaining classes, bosses, and enemies in the game
>US version is just a black and white manual with only two pages explaining the HUD and controls

That's due to Sony and Microsoft. XSeed actually answered the "so why does my game come with no manual or some tiny thing?" question. As it turns out, Sony "actively discourages" manuals. XSeed wouldn't go into more detail why.

Download JDownloader 2, Google the game and add Mega or Repack at the end.

GG E-Z

You wouldn't steal a Totori.

i stole six whole totoris

the power of tinfoil