My first time catching elusive target, this sounds p. hard

My first time catching elusive target, this sounds p. hard

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Acm6r2fNy_w
youtube.com/watch?v=Hgpt3Br3vD4
pcpartpicker.com/list/dW9mD8
youtube.com/watch?v=X-lXfmWToIY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It is until you realize you can restart at anytime as many times as you like so long as you haven't killed the target

it's not, just be cool

I was slightly disappointed when I found this out.

I only found out because I royally fucked up by picking up a letter opener in plain sight.Screwdriver, fine. Wrench, fine. Hammer, fine. Crowbar, fine. Letter opener, SHOOT TO FUCKING KILL THIS IS NOT A DRILL

Why is there a random gun lying around in here?

Any bladed weapon is a no-no, this includes kitchen knives and meat cleavers unless you've got the kitchen staff disguise.

>A guard comes to stare at the two cabinets and repeats 'where are you, same shit every day'
okay

I had a brain fart, I'm 54 hours in so I know this stuff but I forgot and picked it up, also being allowed a screwdriver but not a letter opener is a bit odd seeing as you can actually kill with the screwdriver, not like the other items which just KO people.

>go to bathroom round the corner from where you are
>throw coin and flood sink
>knock out guard
>go back to where you're standing
>throw coin to distract the white dot guard
>run upstairs

Quick question, is this game any good?
Hitman: Absolution was pure shit.

I love it. inb4 I'm a shill.

why would i have trabble getting to auction? you can just get the invitation and walk freely

It's DMC3 tier franchise improvement.

Yes it's really good, it definitely took a step back in the right direction.

but you can't walk freely where the target is without guard outfit or auction staff with no weapons seeing as the stairs guards frisk

>with no weapons
oh you are mistaken, I'm armed deadly

>run round the outside of the building
>climb up drainpipe
>headshot miss dr bitch through the window
>slide back down drainpipe
>end mission suit only with a terrible rating

that's my method but i don't know paris very well because i didn't particularly like it

Fast as possible runs are only interesting/fun to me if I do them SASO

youtube.com/watch?v=Acm6r2fNy_w

whatever works for you, at least you didn't fail

I sniped the twin elusive and got a low rating and didn't care either

if i knew paris better then i would've SA'd it but i don't, i'm fairly confident i can SA the other targets on other maps though. all other destinations are on 20 mastery but paris is only on 10.

You've played a lot I see. I'm only like 10 hours in.

Sapienza > Paris = Bangkok > Marrakesh imo

I hope the military complex map is like Ground Zeroes.

why does marrakesh get so much hate

sapienza = marrakesh > bangkok > paris

Because it's terrible to navigate and bazaar area is way better as its own level.

Embassy too small part of it.
I don't think it's imaginative enough as a level to explore, it's mostly on same height, while Paris goes 4 stories up one story down and is complex in more ways than Marrakesh to go thru.
¨
military operational base whatever also too small, in physical size.

What are your favorite user made missions? I'd like to test them

I haven't played too many contracts but making them is really really fun and watching other people do it better and faster than you is cool and makes you want to find ways to do your own mission better.

>letter opener
>bladed weapon

my master plan is ready I'm gonna throw this to the ET's head and then go down the pipe

How is the editor? Is it 'powerful' that allows for a lot of freedom?

It is a knife. A shitty one but it is a knife.

You basically just play what you want to create, you mark targets as you run around the map and you set the criteria by doing it. So if you kill a guy with a kitchen knife in a chef outfit, the bonus objectives will tell you to kill the guy with a kitchen knife in a chef outfit.

It makes it so people can't create impossible contracts, you can't create a contract that you can't complete yourself.

youtube.com/watch?v=Hgpt3Br3vD4

well fuck

I fucked my plan up but did a restart.

I noticed this in the sky. It goes very fast.

Night time Marrakesh is the best though. Day time doesn't utilize the bazaar map area well and both targets are inside secluded, guarded places where there isn't all that much room for freedom and creativity.

>Night time Marrakesh is the best though
Visually comfy as fuck

Yeah the bonus mission uses all the places that the main mission ignores.

Main mission takes place on the outskirts but bonus takes place in the middle.

i hope they bring out bonus missions for every destination eventually, more than one each would be nice too but i'm not sure if they will seeing as contracts and escalations are a thing

What I like about Paris and Bangkok is that they both feel very much like what they represent. They're physically big hotels. Not a 'physically small' hotel pretending to be big hotel. I don't know, it's hard to explain but the illusion is there for me to lose myself in them.

This wasn't the case in The Phantom Pain missions where a large manor or large prison was like 10 sec run from side to side... very small

There will only be one more bonus missions, and it will most likely be Paris.

How do you know that there will be only one more?

How are we all enjoying the Blood Money suit? Personally I'm now waiting for the closed jacket version like the Requiem Suit.

I've been kicking myself all day over the fact I didn't buy this game earlier. I NEED that fucking suit. Today was my first elusive target.

>wear a guard suit and just stand
>starts to imitate guards
nice details

Wasn't that like prize if you do 5 elusives? I haven't even done my first

The Blood Money suit is the reward for 10 ETs done, 5 ETs is the Absolution suit. The bloody cuffs have been update out of because nobody liked it, so that blood stain isn't there anymore.

Also 13 ETs done will get you the Signature 47 Suit but with gloves on.

Best suit in the game, other than the cloth physics get a little strange if you equip a pistol while taking cover, facing left. Hope that gets fixed.

5 Elusives gave you the Absolution Suit with plain red tie, tiepin, and Absolution-style gloves & shirt.

>10 ETs for BM suit.
I wonder if there will even be 10 more ETs or maybe I missed that train fuck

Someone data mined and found out images related to ET rewards for doing up to 37 of them, so you'll have plenty of ETs to catch up on if you want the BM suit.

Am I the only Hitman fan who just can't get into this game?

Files suggest there will be 27 more in season 1

I figure there'll be more Elusives coming along so you can catch up.

Plus, if they release the physical edition early next year, how'll they expect people who have been waiting for a physical version to play any of the Elusives if they're all done by then?

Most likely. What's wrong?

Nice.

Also one thing that rustled me was that when I make up a ruckus in Marrakesh
and guards go to combat

and I hide into the crowd
and guards shoot me

the actual civilians don't get shot, they're invulnerable or something to guards
and guards see thru them

I've loved every Hitman I've played.
I haven't played Absolution because well it looked wonky

IO has announced that bonus episode will feature three missions, with one to be announced.

I don't like it, I think Absolution suit is way better.

>Dude just asks me 'what are you sneaking around for' and continues to text when I'm hanging from the ledge with my fingertips

lovely chap

i'm gonna blow this bitch up with a remote explosive this time

>Bonus ep inc. 3 missions
it could be the American map or Tokyo still..

>Bought the 'full experience' right after launch and missed the preorder requiem suit
>Physical edition of the game comes with the suit

God fucking damn it, I fucking love unlockable skins in video games but fuck, I'm not going to spent 50€ for one skin.

Also lost interest in doing elusive targets after the first 5 and now I don't feel like continuing since I've missed so many.

The real question is, when will PC have a slow walk function? I'm fucking sick of speed walking everywhere and having to take three strides at a time then stopping for a few seconds when leading/following NPCs

>FUCKING MISCLICK AND VAULT OVER TO THE TOP
>STAND OVER A FUCKING TABLE
>PEOPLE JUST GO HMMMMM
>WALK AWAY
>THEY RELAX
top kek

>Bought the 'full experience' right after launch and missed the preorder requiem suit
Oh I did this too.

>[
Why not connect a controller

You can buy the physical season one release, to get it the preorder bonuses.

I tried but I can't get used to it, I tend to flick the camera around really erratically whenever I play

As long as you don't go full retard

>user threw the explosive golfball at a wall during an elusive to check how it works

just like the real deal

>MFW I'm 10/10 SA's with these contracts
The coin never fails me

A shame I'm not gonna use the Blood Money suit, though. It doesn't have the bad ass glove holes and the tie clip that the Absolution suit does.

>Pick the gun up
>Drop it obviously in the middle of the floor
>Guard that was looking for it finds it
>Treats it as if it's a weird weapon, complains that someone left the gun on the floor and puts it in the secure weapon area
God fucking damnit, IO. You had ONE JOB.

It's back on the right direction

Just sniped her next to the boat, don't give a fug about Escalation/Elusive target ratings.

Why didn't they know METAMETA FFS

Holy shit

I have no idea how someone can like Marrakesh so much that they'd have it above Bangkok.

Bangkok > Sapienza > Paris > Marrakesh IMO

There's still plenty of ignored space in Sapienza, to be honest. You could make a whole nother level from the Church and the Beach

If you liked Contracts and/or Blood Money and don't like this, then I'd probably guess you're in a minority.

But if you started the series with Absolution, it makes more sense.

Any reason to get this game on PC over PS4? Obviously the graphics are probably a bit better, but besides that?

30fps or something?

Controls.

>it could be the American map or Tokyo still..
It's most likely Paris, though, because there's been leaked footage of a level that happens in Paris at night.

It was also originally announced that each location would have two levels which is why the first three levels are the ones that get bonus levels while the last three are when the developers realized they couldn't keep that schedule up.

Square Jewnix strikes again with their dirty schemes

I've only played Paris and Sapenzia but it's been around 40-50fps
If you've got a good PC might aswell go MAX

Really? What's wrong with PS4 controls?

Are you just a shitter who cant aim with an analog stick?

First time I actually failed a target. Killed her and went out the window on the second floor. I never done this before and they lit me up hard.

But you're missing out on the challenges!

I have all of them so far. The one that is missing is to get 13 ET's, which is impossible I don't want to miss on a single one, especially if it's true that the elusive targets never come back (the developers continue insisting on this)

>But if you started the series with Absolution, it makes more sense.
I did and jumped into 2016 the moment you could preorder it. When another sale starts, I'm gonna buy the other games on Steam and play in release order.

>(the developers continue insisting on this)
The physical release of the game keeps saying ETs will be released. No idea if that includes old ones being recylced.

Don't bother with Codename 47, it's a proof of concept more than anything.

That makes a lot more sense, then.

I suggest you play Contracts and Blood Money. They're really great games that show what's unique about Hitman as a stealth series. Absolution felt like a generic game.

To be honest, you should have tried those two out first before coming in to the Early Access episodic one.

They plan on continuing to make ET's to support the game for a few months after the boxed version is released. I imagine that's gonna account for a large percentage of their total sales, so I'm not too surprised.

But I do hope they re-loop them back around as well. It being truly only one-time is lame, in my opinion.

I have not done it yet, any tips before I go in?

>Leaked gear
>Still no dual silver ballers or briefcase
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Chewing gum? Well at least I can make my own mentos commercials with 47 now

I feel like a briefcase should be a no-brainer.

>Throw mine from hidden area
>3/5 stars

I just saw that after shitting around and beating the first mission in the worst way possible

Did you slay everyone?

>Absolution
>Shit

REEEEEE

But yeah hitman TM 2016 is good

What is this historical revisionism Absoshit is getting?

It was a terrible HITMAN game.

Nono, I'm not that user. I actually like 2016. I mean I got introduced with Absolution and bought 2016 riding on the hype.

So if what makes Codename 47 not recommended? What games in release order would you anons recommend?

How the hell did you find those? Could you tells us some more leaked content?

If you want to play the great games of the series, go Contracts -> Blood Money -> ™

If you don't mind a game that has its great moments but is heavily flawed, Silent Assassin is great

And then there's the curiosity play that is Codename 47. It has one really great mission called Traditions of the Trade, but the rest of the game is basically straight up garbage.

>Implying they won't allow you to buy the pre order shit for 5$ digitally

Bungie did the same thing with the taken King pre order stuff

>emetic, sedative, and lethal poisons
>again
If any NPC that sees them takes a bite out of them then at fucking least we'll finally have a use for a knockout poison, because the sedative vial right now is useless as fuck.

From the other Hitman thread that just got pruned. No idea where it's from.

I bet it will still be completely useless because it will still count as a body found and fuck your rating up.

Do you think I can play Hitman™ maxed out on this + a 980 Ti?

pcpartpicker.com/list/dW9mD8
Forgot link.

Codename 47 is more of a TPS with stealth elements than a proper stealth game, also it's extremely clunky and unpolished.

i failed 1 because the fucking target tanked a pistol bullet to the face and shrugged it off like nothing happened
pissed me the fuck off

also annoyed a lot of the missions are just recycled content over and over, same generic guards, same generic items, same closets/ intractables/ traps every single mission

not one single mission actually feels like the location they claim it is, youre in paris not one person speaks french, all the guards look the same regardless of location youre at, and so many problems with their low budget VR mission styled bullshit

game just doesnt feel like a hitman game

>you're in Paris but not one person speaks French
That's how it is IRL user.
Refugees welcome

Literally everyone who matters devs included will say that Absolushit was trash.
Also notice how in legacy trailer every kill is merely touched up to look modern but the absolution one is quite different.
youtube.com/watch?v=X-lXfmWToIY

I hope the Winter Parka and Training Gear from the prologue become Suit unlocks.

Has it been cracked yet?

I'm never buying another Hitman game again unless I know for certain it's not another pile of shit.

>want to play this game
>worried my graphic card won't be able to handle this game

What are you talking about? The guards are different models with different attires depending on the level.

And who gives a shit? They're speaking in their native language and 47 is just translating it.

The kills for each level are all different and it very much feels like each location is unique.

I strongly disagree with you.

tfw enjoyed C47 a lot
tfw people shit on it even more than Absoshit

tfw probably bad taste in vidya gmeas

so does this elusive target actually leave the mission area? I take it this counts as a failure if you let it happen and cannot restart it?

>unless I know for certain it's not another pile of shit.
If only it were out and you could have access to hours of gameplay footage and player testimony.

fault in player testimony in this boar dis that couple butthurt faggots will come screaming shill if you say an episodic game might be good lel

I really liked Traditions of Trade from C47. It's the level that basically serves as the back bone for everything good that has ever come out of the entire series. I also enjoyed the silly plot and origin story of 47.

Fuck the rest of that game, though. It's garbage.

I was curious and followed her around to see if she leaves. She never does.
I also don't understand why Diana said she's suspicious of getting killed. She's constantly distracted on the phone and doesn't see through any disguise. Her two elite bodyguards do, though.

Oh cool, I like to follow them around the level and see their whole path, I was paranoid she'd up and leave and I wouldn't get the bm suit

>tfw I accidentally killed myself

This is the first ET I've failed.

At least I somehow got the BM suit from the previous target.

How do you accidentally kill yourself

did you blow up a remote charge while sitting on it?

Thank god I'm not the only one who hates Paris

Tbh tho I would rate Sapienza > Marrakesh

How?

I tried to kill her with a fire extinguisher, but I ended up being too close when I shot it.

I think I just lost my patience after spending 2 hours without seeing an opening.

>mfw forgot to turn off power when fucking with the power board in Paris
>Died instantly
>Forever down 1 elusive
>It was one of the easiest Elusives.

Make an opening don't wait for it.

t. i explosive charge on door