Senran Kagura EV

The game is on sale on PSN for 30 bucks is it worth the purchase?

If you like anime tiddies and mindless fun than yes, go for it.
If you have a 3DS I would recommend Deep Crimson though, it should also be on sale.

Already have Deep Crimson.How many playable characters do you get in EV?

32 counting the DLC characters.

last question , are the DLC characters and costumes worth the purchase?

The characters are worth it in my opinion, the costumes you have to decide for yourself.
Look in the shop how they look.

Thanks bro.

No problemo

I'm going to marry Yumi!

I don't have a vita or a bloodborne machine, but I might eventually

Can I buy it on my PS3 and download it later

I think you can for the Vita version but I'm not sure about the PS4 version.

Though I suggest just using the browser version of the PSN store to any of that.

cute robot loli is cute!

5 days remaining

I am really curious what Takaki has in store for us.

I want to hear her sing

She can't sing if her lungs are full of water.

>tfw on 3.60

Enjoy the 5 seconds she has on Burst/SK2 intros and the anime ending.

>wanting to have your ear drums destroyed

I think you can buy anything from the ps store on your pc without necessarily having the console to play it.

user this isn't Homura we're talking about.

The characters don't get any missions designed for them, so you'd have to just replay missions to actually use them

So sad. Asami's voice is amazing

What's the difference? :^)

slut

The difference being Homura's singing is canonically awful, or at least from what we've seen.

What emotion is that face trying to convey?

>giant crimson squad dlc
>canon
inb4 multiple universes

Snek a shit

I know I'm grasping at straws here but it does seem believable that her singing would be awful.

i want to hug, fug, and marry the snek

DELET THIS

NOW!!!

A girl who will fuck any male

>Haruka's canon giantess fetish

multiple time lines

>babby's first H-game
>worth 30 bucks

Save your money, you can probably find most fap worthy scenes and cg's online anyway.

Go away Sam Riegel.

Please don't disappoint me next week Takaki.

Just keep your expectations low.

That's a weird sounding emotion.

Post more onee-chan

okay

I didn't have that picture. Arigatou~

What is this event.

Fairy tales theme.

Who else is in it?

The ones I've seen are Yomi, Mirai, Haruka, Daidouji, Ashiya and Bashou.

Post Bashou's please.

There's 3 of them.

Thank you.

I love me some Bashou

More like BASShou amirite?

Proto-Yumi is better than the Yumi we got in every way.

Save money

Just go to /h/

M-Maki?

Alternatively, save my by pirating it. You can pirate the game, updates, and all the DLC, along with using overclocking to fix its horrible FPS.

More like Bash-who?

You're thinking 3ds, OP is talking about the Vita/PS4 one.

Ice cold dude.

Both have their charms, but I am more infatuated with Bashou

I'm talking about the Vita. Estival Versus can be pirated now on Vita, assuming you have 3.60 or below firmware.

More like Bash-hoe

Is that yomi?

>posting literally who-wave
Please don't

The only real thing I like about Yumi is her theme in SV, ice powers, and shinobi outfit. She's pretty meh outside of that.

thank you for saving me from jpg quality

You can put dlc and even overclock the vita now? Haven't keep up since they started dumping games.

Yeah.

Play Shinovi Versus, preferably on PC since it's toaster friendly. Having played through all the SK games EV is my least favorite of the bunch even compared to Burst, which had the excuse of being the first entry in the series.

The combat is slower than SV, trying to unlock the side stories is a bigger time waster because you have to destroy some platforms in some levels, it some how has less level variety than Deep Crimson on 3DS, and by the end its a case where you really feel like you're forcing yourself to beat it. I have no idea where Tamsoft went wrong.

Ryobi's been growing on me as of lately.

>You can put dlc and even overclock the vita now?

Yep. Any game dumped with the latest dumper can run DLC. Just drop it in the "addcont_plain" folder (create it if it isn't there), and you're good to go. This assumes that you have the game on its latest version.

I can agree with this

Great, I'll look up if someone was nice enough to upload Taiko V with its dlc to try it then.

They probably realized that they didn't have to try very hard for the games to sell, or at least the Versus games.

Also Burst isn't even that bad, the worst part about it is the framerate which can be fixed if you have a hacked N3DS with CFW and overclock it.

all these pics are fucking mild ecchi. i dont respect Cred Forums´s taste anymore.

>Play Shinovi Versus, preferably on PC

I fucking wish. For some reason every game from the studios crashes my graphic drivers and i get a black screen after ~15 minutes.

Freaked me the fuck out cause I thought my card was dying and I'm still not sure it isnt.

I would literally play the SK games if she was permanently flat and didn't grow cowtits.

She has a nice ass.

>being gay in 2016

Glad we can agree on that.

It's depressing though, because Deep Crimson was a vast improvement in every way, it wasnt perfect but it shows the devs can do better. It's a shame that the audience in Japan consists of nothing but casuals.

>the framerate which can be fixed if you have a hacked N3DS with CFW and overclock it.
That sounds like a dream come true, it was easily the worst part of that game.

idk there is nothing more literally homosexual than different eye colors.

thx OP savin dis 4 valentines

>expecting devs who make games about anime titties to give a shit about gameplay

how many times have you been burned and have yet to realize this

But at least I had some varying degrees of fun, with EV I got completely sick and tired of it.

Well I guess get it on Vita and see if thats your cup of tea, but don't bother with EV at all.

no i get the appeal tits and ass are what men jerk off to buts its just so fucking safe and mild. you dont even see nipples or shit and theres nothing going on

if this turns you on you´ve never been to beach or seen an fashion magazine without a full boner. you fucking virgin

Never understood why some people get so triggered by heterochromia.

>worth $30?
If you like titties and ninjas, yes. It's not a deep story by any means, the combat is passable at besy, and story progression is tied to destroying hidden items. However, the dressing room and diorama mode are fully featured. 7/10, would buy again.

It doesn't get any less depressing the more I say or read it.

>actually try to make a decent action game
>get negative feedback and complaints about the stupidest things

The fact that the series is in a stupid state like this just because of a fluke is one of the stupidest things ever.

because it makes them look like one of those nasty looking blind cats

>H-game

Put at least some effort into your trolling.

Because it's a horribly overused feature in both anime and Deviantart OC to make the character "unique".

Where does she get the boobs?

well if it doesnt have h... what fucking good is it?

because special eyes are the lowest tier of special snowflake shit

Hasn't Takaki gone on record saying he wants to make the gameplay fun and somewhat challenging with a good story rther than just completely focus on T&A?

>Also Burst isn't even that bad, the worst part about it is the framerate
Seriously, it's a fun game, it just suffers from the framerate. It has some of the better clothes(I still miss you golden coin and Mirai's eyepatch) and the chapter 5 levels can be absolutely brutal to clear.

Temporary implants made of shinobi magic.

Because design-wise all it does is serve to give all of the viewers attention to one eye. In comparison by having the same eye color the viewer would not focus on one eye but rather the entire face and eventually across the whole canvas of the body should their visual hierarchy be set up right. But in the case of your picture, I'm only looking at her red eye.

Yes he wants to keep it from becoming another generic fanservice series with no substance, but unfortunately the Japanese fanbase wants the exact opposite if the direction the series is anything to go by.

>chapter 5 levels can be absolutely brutal to clear.
And then there's the added difficulty on doing them while Frantic, fucking crossbow maids, wind ninjas and Hikage clones.

>getting turned on by scantily clad women means you're a virgin
>current year

>crossbow maids

Why do they fucking want that though? Are they basically like a reverse CoD audience where they only like generic fanservice with no substance?

Warning on the Vita version, it comes with a relatively huge patch for a game on that platform. The core game is like 3GB which is already sizable, but then the patch comes in at like 2GB and some change. It's around 6GB to get the digital version of EV running up to speed, so make sure you've got the space for it or aren't running a 4GB card if you do. No one in 2016 should be running a 4GB card on Vita, though. I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy.

Beats the hell out of me. Takaki even had a poll on twitter asking fans what their favorite SK game was and EV won by a pretty large margin. As expected Burst and SK2 were at the bottom.

That should be obvious from the majority of games they produce

Pretty much, that's why New Wave (and mobage in general) is so strong. They don't have to worry about gameplay and just pay to get new cards.

If I remember right they just want to see the girls, and any sort of pushback to make you see the girls is considered absolute garbage. It's why Deep Crimson had them pissed off when Yomi was slaughtering them. Hell, if I remember right their complaints about Deep Crimson were Yomi and the Yoma Den hiding the random customization options(Which is a piss easy mode and the fact anyone there complains about it just makes them sound even stupider) when the only real faults the game has are every enemy not reacting to your hits unless they're the most basic level of mook and the camera.

Hell, they even give you Shinobi Stones like an hour into the game which are unlocked extremely easily(Save for the Dogen one which is a pain in the ass due to super armor + the horrendous camera) and the damage one pretty much triples your damage output.

I wonder what gets in his way? Some higher ups at the studio or producers wanting to stay the course, or maybe he and his team just can't craft what exactly they want.

I hate the Japanese fanbase.

They're so fucking shallow that it's ridiculous

I thought the shinobi stones were unlocked by doing the special missions?

They are, but most of them are pretty easy to do.
I don't know if the glitch was in the japanese versus, but you can even do some of the locked ones by selecting them with the touch screen instead of using buttons.

>japanese versus
*version

It's probably a little bit of both.

i want katsuragi to bully my penis and grope me

Yes, but you get at least three to six missions either after beating the first chapter or getting to Homura's crew in the first chapter(The missions on the train), and they have such pitiful requirements to beat them on top of the damage booster and damage range boosters being some of the first ones you even get.

Weren't the higher ups riding his ass after SK2 didn't do as well as Versus?

They were pissed by both SK2 and EV. SV, through multiple flukes and good timing, sold around 180k copies in its first week. EV sold 75k (100k with digital) and SK2 sold 58k (and an unknown with digital). Marvelous wanted them to both break 200k sales.

They also apparently told him that he had one last chance to make a game before they shoved him in the closet. He wasted that chance with fucking Uppers.

>don't even bother to advertise the games and expect them to sell on the name alone
>get mad at him for the games not selling as much

no one is more braindead than video game publishers

>the pen is mightier than the sword
>but what if you have both

Then it means you're a cheating little shit.

steam ev when

Being sneaky is in a shinobi's nature

Is EV a safe game to start with or should I play the 3DS ones first?

Play the 3DS ones first since that's where the meat of what story this series has is. The Versus games are basically side entries in comparison.

How do i not get d in estival? Avoiding damage doesnt seem really possible, expecially when those claw shinobi circles around you and animations take ages to cancel into guards. Also super armor.

Maybe sometime in the 20s.

If you don't have access to a 3ds then yeah, you don't really need to know much storywise to enjoy EV. I would recommend to play SV on PC first though.

Frantic, special spam, gitting gud and finishing stages quickly.

Finish stages as fast as possible, abuse your supers, and try to avoid taking as much damage as you can.

But if I were you I wouldn't really worry about the rankings until you finish the game.

How do you manage to play this well with one hand? Im having difficulties reaching for buttons.

I wish post Burst games actually rewarded you with anything for getting high scores and other things like that.

I hear you, it's really pointless outside of completion really. I only did it in SK2 just to give myself an excuse to play the game some more and didn't bother with it at all in SV or EV.

Still cheating.