Game allows you to use boomerangs as a weapon

>Game allows you to use boomerangs as a weapon
Bonus points if it's an RPG.

I've got you, senpai.

Ty

The boomerangs were pretty handy early on DQV, although they get obsolete once you get more companions (plus whips/flails do mostly the same job).

I always use them in VIII, unless I decide to run spears to power level on metals. That game just loves to throw huge groups at you though.

Lufia II has a Boomerang as a non-equippable consumable weapon.

>Game in 2D has fast boomerangs that you can angle and even turn midair.
>Game in 3D has a cumbersome aiming mechanics, and lock-on, making boomerangs a huge hassle. And then introduces an item that makes the boomerang obsolete.

Final Fantasy VII, Breath of Fire

>not making full boomerang party to obliterate random encounters

It turns out to be the strongest weapon in the game and can wreck the final boss.

I never really tried it out, and i felt before that the boomerangs weren't really that effective (i didn't find any boomerangs stronger than the winged one though, if there is one with an effect or higher power, then i'd use it).

>Bonus points if it's an RPG.
...why? So the boomerang can turn into just another number reskin of another weapon? Only action games make boomerangs interesting to play with since they're not tied to the butchered strategy of the RPG.

Okay there buddy.

>Not saying ti the tasmanian tiger
>lel
>plebs

Any game with Batman.

It was the 3rd reply. Pleb.

is a batarang really a boomerang, though? They're more like shurikens.

They come back don't they? Therefore it's a boomerang.

EarthBound and Mother 1

I spent the first third of M1 with Ninten and Loid the Boomerang Bros.

Gooday mate

Multirang was the best weapon

Adom does and is a hardcore rpg.

I believe boomerangs have their own weapon skill, at least used to in older versions.

mass boomerang thrower

not viable on hard

Np

>no firerang
how

>ctrl+f
>rage
>0 results

What the fuck?

Wild ARMS 2.