See D:OS2 on steam

>See D:OS2 on steam
>heard it had a more serious story instead of saturday morning cartoons like the D:OS
>pumped as fuck
>go to buy it
>Early access
>only act 1 available
fucking D R O P P E D so hard

Is there anyone out there who is actually okay with paying full price to play 1/3rd of a WIP rpg?

Why did you buy early access dipshit? Comes out early next year.

I didn't actually buy it. I stopped once I saw the EA.

>OP being retarded again

Thats what you get for being bandwagon'd.

So you made a thread about not buying a game? OK. Thanks.

Which bandwagon am I on exactly?

>implying Cred Forums plays half of the games they talk about

Divinity Original Sin was in early access for six months. They announced OS2 would be in EA as well like a year ago. You're dumb.

>"i bought a game out of hearing about it and its not finished!"
>ask why did he buy it
>"i-i actually didnt buy it out of impulse, i w-wasnt influenced that easily"
Pathetic.

>the way the lizard girls daintily hold staffs on their shoulders with their fingertips

I want her to touch my cock like that.

Oh look a stutter posting tripfag who can't read.

So your an idiot? its basically for backers who didnt get into the kick starter. People who buy it are ones who generally liked the first game and want to put in time and money now to play and "contribute" to development. If you feel scammed because you were to dumb to read and realize what you were playing thats your own fault you you dont deserve a refund even under 2hr

don't acknowledge tripfags, that's all they want

Larian learned nothing from D:OS and will fuck this up, in fact... its already fucking it up.
Camera, same close up with little zoom camera, which was horrible in the first game
Combat speed... goddamnit Larian, one of the biggest single complaints about the first game, principal reason for me quiting... still the same slowly animated drawn out combat
The character creation screen... The game actually warns the player agaisnt starting a custom character, pointing out how much bestest the premade ones are
The dialogue system. Who the fuck greenlighted this mess? Fire the idiot. It's uterly jaring to constantly read "Tell him X" "Say to him Y", write like normal people Larian, you have been trying for god knows how many years and still cant do it.
the dialogue style is just... such a terrible, terrible stylistic choice.
Also the writing quality so far has been inconsistent as fuck, and not a marked improvement over other Larian games, if you didnt enjoy Larian writing before, this wont change your mind.
Seems like day\night schedules and combat speed slider were discarded cause of multiplayer. Also, the weird dialogue system cause of multiplayer.

Combat is the real deal breaker tho, its exactly the same as D:OS, which means no buy from me.

Oh boy the copy/paste shitposter is here again.

So your just dedicated to keep posting this eh?

the better question is, what are YOU doing here again?

I want to fuck the lizard girls.

i saw this a few hours ago when i last checked Cred Forums. at that point it was old.

i fucking hate early access for this type of game. obviously some people disagree.
what i do like early access for is games like factorio and starsector where every update gives me another 100 hours of playtime

Why does divinity sin 2 thread attract shitposters this much ? I remember comfy thread in the past for Larian games.
Last time it was even impossible to talk about builds with the "it ain't a rpg" shitposters.

fair enough
played the beta for a couple of more hours and i must say that the combat is really well made
elves will be nerfed into oblivion tho
everything else is mediocre

>Is there anyone out there who is actually okay with paying full price to play 1/3rd of a WIP rpg?

You mean anyone else? Probably not.

that´s a cool looking dwarf and wizard

>much ?
Do you do this on purpose?

>Playing races for their abilities and not what your prefer

You're silly. I will continue to play a qt lizard girl.

>Why does divinity sin 2 thread attract shitposters this much?
larian promised mature experience and didn't deliver
sophisticated crpg mature demigods are righteously furious because of this treachery
I don't blame them

>Playing races for their abilities and not what your prefer
but I always play as an elf, lizards are unsightly
I rather eat corpses

>Being a filthy fucking knife ear

RPGcodex

don't hate elves just because they're superior
worship them
f-ffff-FUCK RPG CODEX!

>stinky h*man

It's basically a beta, you fucking moron. The game isn't done and doesn't launch for like 3 more months. Did you honestly expect to get the entire game to play?.....