Is there a dumber theory for any video game?

Is there a dumber theory for any video game?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vJTtrn7vhNE
youtube.com/watch?v=Hef6F-rwvWE
memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/United_Federation_of_Planets
youtube.com/watch?v=FMJ2jZtW7cw&lc=z12mhjwadliatlfbu04cirdx5tjth31zd2w&ab_channel=TheGameTheorists
youtube.com/watch?v=FMJ2jZtW7cw&lc=z12mhjwadliatlfbu04cirdx5tjth31zd2w
twitter.com/tcbyfcx/status/697783969476177920
youtube.com/watch?v=FOJwB80oCWk
youtube.com/watch?v=UG6x5w6TiUI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There is a theory that says that 'M' on Mario's hat means 'Mario'

but its just a theory user

That's fucking true you dumbass
Even Waluigi has a W on its hat that stands for Waluigi

>Mario is a Psycho
>Rosalina is Peach's and Luigi's baby

Mario is faster than Sonic

It's true.

pretty much anything that comes out of that guy's mouth is stupid

Why does everyone hate this video again? Sure, it's obviously isn't TRUE, but he backs it up with some half decent 'evidence'.

No, waluigi has an inverted 'M', this means that he's evil.

>but its just a theory user
When he viciously defends his theories, even to the developers, that's when it goes beyond theory and straight into stupid territory

X was raped, in coma, dead, in Hell/Purgatory, transgender ect.

Stop making the already incredibly cringy game cringier

communist mario

I remember seeing this as just a simple joke 8 months ago. Why do some people need to see hidden "GREAT TRUTHS" behind absolutely everything?

>Game Theory
There's your reason.

Is this true? Please, say no

Source: his ass

greatest theory so far

>Steven After Not Surviving
Lost it

Cred Forums hates MatPat, no explanation beyond that needed.

rip

hahaha what the fucking hell

And I thought I had imagination

I have an idea.
If you stop watching his videos and giving this retard screentime and ad-rev
maybe he'd stop being able to say stupid shit!

I dont hate game theory and i really liked it at the beggining but its hard not to hate MatPat, the popularity got to his head and he thinks so highly of himself "Ey guys i represent the gaming community now :D"

Tumblr Lesbian Steven Universe

>tfw regular show is the only thing untouched by obvious PC bullshit in cartoon network

Out of all his videos, that one by far stretches the furthest and relies on some very shakey evidence (Papyrus is the skeleton of a robot, really? And if Papyrus is a starman, why can't he teleport too?)

The story about Yoshi being in Mario 64 comes to mind.

>dead

>Ey guys i represent the gaming community now :D
I used to kind of like Game Theory and still do to an extent. But god damn, this is the most annoying art of it. That Pope video was just so fucking grating.

What the fuck?

SU is still a decent show once you get into it.
Last One Out of Beach City was pure tumblard pandering, though

>It's a MatPat is a retarded faggot episode.

Yeah i know, i had respect for the guy at first and i like his videos but lately he just praises himself "Im the greatest analyst haha" "im the gaming king and represent youtube gaming hehe"

You have to watch the video It's even better.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=vJTtrn7vhNE

I've read people saying that defeating Ultimecia didn't really changed much things and that their universe is destined to be ruined or fucked up anyways

Thats pretty rare for a FF game where things end well in one way or another

I'm wary of listening to Matpat ever since his TF2 vs Overwatch video, where he literally says "Tf2 is a bad game because it has too many white males in it".

So you can understand if I throw all of his opinions in the garbage after that.

youtube.com/watch?v=Hef6F-rwvWE

>Implying he's wrong.

The Federation is what naive liberals in the 60's thought the future was going to be like.

Yes, a fascist regime.

>someone posts a webm of the artificial fusions
>everyone flips out like "WHAT THE FUCK I THOUGHT THIS WAS A TUMBLR SHOW???"

Why toby looks like a school shooter?

I want that girl to speak with my cock in her mouth.

The fucker argued With the creator of five nights at freddy's over the 4th game and even deleted the creators comments.

No its not, W Is the shape his moustache makes

>post-scarcity democracy
>fascist
you stupid af, dawg

>Ash is in a coma and everything that happened was his dream
or whatever the fuck it was!

You're dumber. Why the fuck are you watching that fucking garbage?

Roddenberry said in was the UN extrapolated into the future. This was before people knew how terrible and incompetent the UN really was.

It's closer to communism, which would make sense since gene Roddenberry was a Marxist.

It is, with FNAF4.
The kicker: It was a theory that was dead from the gate because the fucker missed a key detail of the game

I'm still mad at him for pretty much creating the FNAF hype

I just watched some of the video in question and his definition of fascism is pretty much, "government controls everything," which is a pretty broad definition of fascism. I wouldn't take too much of it to heart.

DEEPEST

LORE

The fuck, no. It's literally an idealized space America.
"The United Federation of Planets (abbreviated as UFP and commonly referred to as the Federation) was an interstellar federal republic, composed of planetary governments that agreed to exist semi-autonomously under a single central government based on the principles of universal liberty, rights, and equality, and to share their knowledge and resources in peaceful cooperation, scientific development, space exploration and defensive purposes."

memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/United_Federation_of_Planets

>SU introduces a strong black woman gem
>She wants to murder all the upperclass gems for oppressing her long ago.
>Tumblr gets mad when Steven tells her that killing is wrong, and ends up having to bubble her away.
LOL

Pack it up and go home

How would you define a "regular show"?

Mario has an M for Mini
Wario has a W for Wambo

I like that theory. Not believe, just like.

It makes a shitty plot just a little bit more bearable. I actually like FF8 too. Love the combat, I think I'm the only person that does. Oh well.

>that second spoiler

Did that actually happen? Tumblr seems like the kind of place where safe spaces are abundant. The idea of killing someone, even your oppressors seems hypocritical. Then agian, I guess that's what tumblr is best known for.

so is eggman

>I think I'm the only person that does. Oh well.

Not only that, you are the only person that has even played FFVII. I've personally never even heard of that game. Is it even a game? I'm confused and unable to use Google.

>homoromantic children's cartoon that normalizes marijuana abuse
>not PC bullshit

>The developer couldn't have deleted his own comment

It's impossible to abuse marijuana.

Tumblr is very pro-Black Lives Matter at the moment, which is known for using violence to further its goals.
Tumblr is against violence unless it's against the "oppressors", when suddenly violence is ok again.

Pretty sure the comment is still up.
youtube.com/watch?v=FMJ2jZtW7cw&lc=z12mhjwadliatlfbu04cirdx5tjth31zd2w&ab_channel=TheGameTheorists

Yeah there was a huge argument on tumblr about how murdering your opressors is totally okay and won't at all create a scenario where you have become as bad as them no sir not at all killing is perfectly okay

Tumblr leftists actually advocate violence frequently. See: literally cyberbullying a fanartist into suicide over the way she drew a character in SU. Shit got so bad the crew had to step in and disown the fandom.

But he didn't dispute that. In his next theory vid he acknowledged the fuckup and corrected himself.

Can you explain why it's dumb?

Please be real.

Fuck you.

if you smoke weed everyday then you're abusing it

>the comment was deleted
youtube.com/watch?v=FMJ2jZtW7cw&lc=z12mhjwadliatlfbu04cirdx5tjth31zd2w

I wish
twitter.com/tcbyfcx/status/697783969476177920

Squall is dead.

He had a dumb one about Rosalina. I forget what exactly but its the most grasping at straws I've ever seen.

Rosalina is the future daughter of Luigi and Peach.

Those theories based on facts were actually entertaining. Not these baseless claims that are filled with confirmation bias.

>tcbyfcx
No, but toby did respond to the theory in an indirect way

Change some cringy dialogue and that halloween hack isnt that bad

Steven
After
Not
Surviving

Might as well have been that desu senpai.

I swear most stupid then Steven after dying
More stupid most after the rancid queen thing they did.
I hope all of them due besides Steven and the blue girl.

Honestly, for the time, it was an incredibly good hack technically speaking. And the music he wrote for it was very good to the point where he recycles the final boss theme in every other project that he's played a major part in.

It's simple wish-fulfillment.

Theories can't be innately smart or dumb. Just right or wrong.

Video game theories are dumb in general.
Made only to garner youtube views.

>implying Mario isn't a sociopath
Second one, tho

Was a joke, user

Toby is fucking cool, user. youtube.com/watch?v=FOJwB80oCWk
Fuck You

youtube.com/watch?v=UG6x5w6TiUI