I'm still Mad

I'm still Mad

nothing wrong with fem villager

isabella made villagers redundant

But everything is wrong with this mistake of a roster slot.

I don't think anyone, besides Smash fans who think "FALCON PAWNCH" is hilarious, actually care about Captain Falcon.

Villager is not a slot waste.

They needed a female metal weight character.

Why there needs to be 7 different weight classes is anyone's guess.

What about F-Zero fans?

>F-Zero fans
>implying they didn't all hero'd themselves

Mario Kart 8 doesn't even have individualized driver stats like Wii or Double Dash, so you're really getting mad about faces at this point.

That doesn't mean babies and PGP aren't any less deplorable but ever since 7, there's not much a new face and a pre-existing weight class adds.

No they did not.

>m-muh roster slots!
>muh Smash Bros characters in Mario games!!!

Holy shit, Japan Time was such a mistake. It was fun at the time, but now every single game with a playable roster has people shitting their pants and screaming like retards.

>but ever since 7, there's not much a new face
Lakitu, Wiggler, Metal Mario and Honey Queen were newcomers in this game, though.

only Bowser jr. deserves a spot over the DLC characters

Captain Falcon and Diddy Kong should've gotten their own racing game

>he paid money for mario #4, peach #4, and bowser #2
Cancer

Sometimes I feel like the Mario Kart team should just introduce alternate costumes for certain characters. They already kinda have, with the colors for Yoshi and Shyguy, and being able to choose between the male and female Villager.

I don't know, it's just really goofy seeing like three different versions of Adult Peach on the CSS.

Bowser Jr. is redundant with the bowser and the koopalings around. That's probably their reasoning too.

They see it like they did with Paper Mario, why make several racing games when we already have one?

Guys this is important
That villager on the right, is it a boy or a girl?

That's not what I was saying. Read it again.

They should look at 2D platformers that way, instead.

I agree but it's still better than Tanooki Suit Mario

And with the Wii U sales there's no way we could get a new F-Zero anyway

koopalings are redundant with bowser jr around

I guarantee that if Captain Falcon was in, people would take it as big of an insult as Federation Force existing.

he's not around

but he gets around
>tfw koopalings are his timetravelling children from different mothers
the babies do it so you can't argue

one of the best Mario kart games
One of the worst rosters and should have had no battle mode if they wanted to not bother with it

Should've balanced it out with ten characters for ligjt, medium, and heavy class.

>Captain Falcon
Would have been bittersweet.
>Diddy
Why wasn't he in the fuckig game in the first place?
>Bowser Jr
Eh, Larry is a better Bowser Jr than Bowser Jr imo. Baby Bowser ("partnered" with Kamek) would be cool though, with the original design that had golden spikes and no horns. Ditch baby Luigi, baby Peach, baby Daisy, and baby Rosalina, though.

Robo Mario from the arcade game, as a Gadd rep, should be in playable instead of Metal Mario. Also would have been cool to see Mona Pizza on her scooter.

>Implying they're not just playing GX up to this day

People took the Blue Falcon getting in pretty well.

If they put Captain Falcon in MK8 people would be even more pissed that there was no new F-Zero instead of this, like what happened when they announced the F-Zero track.

Actually, people say the same thing on top about amiibo too.

Yeah, and there are people who say the opposite, too

Differing opinions are great, huh?

Villager was good, shame for CF and Diddy.
Can't really give a shit about Bowser Jr. when we have the 8 Koopalings.

>Amiibos

Honestly when I bought the DLCs I didn't even bother about the characters, I paid just for the tracks.

>mad about villager
I'll give you tanooki Mario and cat peach. The roster is one of the worst parts of the game along with the battle mode.
>the kooplings not being under bowser Jr
>more than one metal character
>no piranha plant
>no king boo
>no other kongs
>no more than two peaches
I feel like I'm forgetting some but falcon and Diddy should have been there.

That being said, Mario kart 8 is the only game that did dlc correctly and I wish the wii u wasn't dead so we could get more dlc for it.
Pic unrelated

I know everyone hates them, but I like Tanooki Mario because I like how he has some old different voices, and I like Metal Mario because he has a robotic posture, making him look like a robot.

I can't see the appeal for Cat Peach and Pink Gold Peach, though.

You could buy them seperate for less money, yes?

No, it was cheaper to get both of the dlc packs together than separate. The only downfall was paying in advance for them.

>>the kooplings not being under bowser Jr
I don't get what you mean. If you mean they should have been alts like in Tr4sh that's stupid, they all have different sizes, shapes, weights, and mannerisms.
>>more than one metal character
You mean
>more than zero metal characters
>>no king boo
>>no other kongs
>>no more than two peaches
Yeah that was pretty lame.

You're forgetting that they didn't include actual surprises from left field, from the entire expansive Mario series, just standard Mario Party fare. Should have a new guy from Mario Land, a couple more from Mario 2, one from Mario 64, a couple from the Paper Mario series, a couple from the Mario & Luigi series, a couple from Wario Ware, a couple from Wario Land, and a couple from 3D World. Intead we got a ton on metal faggots, baby faggots, fur suit faggots, and a red shelled lakitu even though Lakitu is fine as just being the guy behind the scenes as he always was, no need for another one and we already have a koopa troopa.

the tracks come with karts and characters, you can't buy the tracks on their own.

>was going to be in Mario Kart 64 but was replaced with Wario
>has never been considered for the roster afterward

Fuck you, Nintendo, I want to drive around as Kamek.

Still mad that Donkey Kong the Third replaced Donkey Kong Jr. Classic Mario Donkey Kong and Donkey Kong Country should have stayed seperate.

>different weights for kooplings
No, really no. They are all the size and roughly all light characters. There's no reason why they couldn't put them in one slot with different voices and mannerisms. Why should they take up as many slots as they did?

>no surprises from left field
Completely agree. The only surprises that we got were lazy clones that don't take long to make.

stay mad bitch

Wrong. They span the size and weight categories, with Lemmy being the lightest and Morton being the heaviest.

Wasn't the reason people went crazy over the amiibos moreso because it was the first official release for nintendo-themed figurines, not so much because of skylanders apeal?

Nothing wrong with male villager

I can actually kind of, sort of see the appeal for Cat Peach as well. She was a rep for 3D World, though what I would have done instead for 3D World representation was have an equippable cat suit for the Mario Bros., Peach, Toad, Rosalina, and Bowser.

Pink Gold Peach is indefensibly retarded and gay though.

If you were banking this shit, you'd go with cat suit mario also.

not enough lewds of her is the mistake

That's funny because if SMB3's order depicts them as youngest to oldest, Morton is 2nd youngest and Lemmy is 2nd oldest.

God I wish I could emulate that. poorfag suffer race

That was in the Wii game also so who gives a shit.

Enough people who gave a shit wanted it back, so Nintendo put it back into the game as post-release content.

This. The top ones look like shit and most of the Nintendo ones are decent figures of characters that otherwise would never have something to begin with.

>Falcon
Hell no. 8 already devoured F-Zero's chances of a new game, you want to add insult to injury?

If they needed a heavy female, they should have used Queen Bee like before.

>look at me, ma, i'm trying to turn everything into a console war thread!

They should all be light characters in one slot. That's too many spaces taken up for characters that look alike. Same with the baby characters.

Don't reply to shitposting, just report it.

Here is your (you)

I have and I get warned not to frivilously report posts.

I wouldn't mind if they were just decorative, but it pisses me they use as an excuse of physical DLC, even if is just alternative customes or some minor shit you are not getting that unless you pay for a figurine you may not even want.

Again, I woudln't mind if there were another way to unlock the content later in-game, but since its Nintendo...

So you want them to be more similar than they really are? That's ridiculous. They're all visually different enough, and if they're giving them all their own models, voices, and animations, it only makes sense to portray them at accurate sizes and weights as well. Shrinking most of them down would make them look disjointed and weird, and changing their proportions to match that size would be unfitting to the characters. It wouldn't even take less time or space than putting them in different "slots" (which don't really exist) with even more to set them apart.

It's a girl(m)

Funny how Skylanders turned out to be a better investment.

That's literally the only reason people buy amiibos: official cheap figures. Their DLC sucks ass.

Replace Villagers with all the Mario's, Peach's and Babies.

I thought Amiibo were one of Nintendos biggest profit ventures?

Who? You mean Mario Kart

They are. But what use do they have outside of specific games? I feel for anyone that bought a Pokemon amiibo.

>Captain Falcon
Never.
>Diddy
>Bowser Jr.
I always considered them staples, so it really does suck that they weren't in.

They're pretty much just collectable figurines. The little bit of DLC they unlock is just there to make them slightly more appealing and give people the feeling that they're missing out on something, however small and frivolous it may be.

I'd say that's more of a sham, but to each his own. I'm shocked Activision actually made EVERY Skylanders figures viable with the current games.

I think any toaster can run it at 480p with Dolphin 5.0, dude. Go ahead and try.

I think they're stupid bullshit too but people apparently enjoy spending crazy amounts of money on getting all those pieces of plastic.

Considering how he's basically in almost every Mario game now he'll probably be in Mario Kart 9...unless they add Nabbit instead.

this tbth

Koopalings were here first.

>tfw went to gamestop with $35
>tfw came out with 16 skylanders IN BOX all on sale, with swap force and portal for wii u

that was a good week

Surprised Link got in over toon link, he'd have fit much better.

>Tanooki Mario and Cat Peach
>not Tanooki Peach
This is what I'm disappointed about. I would've been fine with Tanooki Rosalina or Tanooki Daisy, as well.

Diddy might get his own racing game some time, sometime.
Bowser Jr has only been in 2 of them. Even fucking Waluigi is more of a MK staple, there was even an outcry for him when he was missing. I don't think anyone really cares about Bowser Jr.

Hoe much of Nintendo's current audience have actually played an F-Zero game?

Villager is alright, should've brought up how dumb babies and goldens/etc were (dlc or not).

I'll take Smash-inspired crossovers if Miyamoto is going to remain insistent on shrinking the Mario pool to only his own personal favorites and some reskins.

Not alot

They probably gained enough awareness from Smash Bros alone.

Just as they did with Fire Emblem, Xenoblade and Ice Climbers.

They all died of old age.

Nintendo wants mom money, not nerdy loser money, all the devs at Nintendo are old bitter fucks now who don't give a shit about videogames, it's about money and casuals.

>Baby Bowser
>Not King Boo

Fuck you, faggot.

>he thinks nintendo will ever acknowledge that F-Zero exists outside of smash bros again

A Blue Falcon themed go kart and Mute City are in MK8.

But they suck, and people want them to go away

Plenty of people want a stand alone game of Junior. Just not a racing game. Still, he's always in that fucking car, you'd think he'd be an obvious choice.

I want them to stay

You're a person, not people.

And you aren't the speaker for people

How do you know? You're not people, so you can't speak for him.

I am everyone

this is correct

My favorite Pilot is Beastman, but I like Falcon just fine.

Not everyone is people though

Artist? Google's giving me nothing.

uploader here, can't find the artist either

I can barely run Pikmin pretty much nothing else works

You know a series is devoid of creativity when a character that fits Miyamoto's guidelines gets shafted for a recolor.

We could've had Bowser Jr. plus 6 distinct characters instead of 7 Koopalings where like only Iggy gets any remotely fun animation.

Only Roy matters

muh meme sunglasses deal withit koopaling

Imagine if Fire Emblem's Roy would have been in Mario Kart but not in Smash, it would have been fantastic. But instead the world is the wrong way.

Anger detected

>abloo abloo muh boogyman

dont forget big blue