Do you think the NES mini will be the same?

Do you think the NES mini will be the same?

Sega has been making those for years now m8.

What a dumbass article. That piece of shit emu box has been around for like 2 years.

The NES Mini is literally just running Wii emulation so no. It'll be just like playing virtual console shit on the Wii. Also no dumbass shit tier wireless controllers.

Nah, the Genesis clones are shit because they cheap out on verything. The NES mini is overpriced but at least it should be VC quality emulatin

>Sega has been making those for years now m8.
No "sega" hasn't. Sega has given backwater companies the ability to make things like this for them but Sega themselves haven't made this stuff.

>VC quality emulation

oh boy I can't wait

Are all the old games like this on the 3DS/Wii U eShop?

I got the handheld version for christmas in 2011 and fucking loved it

everything about the Wii U was trash

>Sega makes a product
>Sega outsources it production
>Sega didnt make that

>Got one of those genesis mini consoles and the controller was an IR controller that needed to be pointed at the console

It was like a 80s vision of the future

Not sure, I just know the NES games are.

It depends on the system. Pretty much every NES and N64 game is muddied like in the picture posted, but SNES and GBA games look fine to me (though maybe somebody else can see something I can't). I've also heard complaints about input lag on some games but I never really noticed it.

>Die

>Alive

I wish modern consoles were as vicious towards the competition like the glory days of the early 90's.

N64 games have some framerate and input dropping issues. Particularly Smash 64.

Already pre-ordered mine.

It'll never happen again user. Same reason we'll never have any other color than black and white.

Apparently they remade the emulation for the NES Mini (NERD made a new emulator), so we gotta wait and see how it does it since it'll be different.

>clear will never come back

hold me

A new one of these comes out every couple of years.