OH BOI

OH BOI

Other urls found in this thread:

io9.gizmodo.com/5926587/what-may-be-the-worlds-first-cybernetic-hate-crime-unfolds-in-french-mcdonalds
youtube.com/watch?v=Gd9OhYroLN0
youtube.com/watch?v=KvY2ScZBCtQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't like how the newer Deus Ex games are all about the augs

The aug/anti-aug debate is fucking stupid anyway. No one actively discriminates against people with prosthetics and implants today, why would they if the tech progresses to Deus Ex levels (which it never will)?

Thats image has more artifacts than the valley of kings.

People with prosthetics today can't use them to see through walls or snap people's necks with zero effort

Because right now prosthetics are to make up for something a person lacks. In this hypothetical world they give augs something that normal humans DON'T have. That makes them different and unnerving

I really don't give a shit.

Because you eventually reach the point where you're BETTER with Augs, and that makes people insecure and butthurt. And clearly the only logical response violence and hate.
Also the only reason people with prosthetics aren't discriminated against is because it's illegal. 90% of companies and businesses wouldn't hire someone if they were crippled in some way, if they could.

"Augs Lives Matter" was some tasteless shit no matter what he tells himself.

I thought we got rid of all you goobergators. Go back to your dead containment site.

Wait until that guy you know gets a better implant because his daddy is rich and thanks to that he gets everything and you and the other fuckers don't.

> if the tech progresses to Deus Ex levels (which it never will)

Why are people so convinced of this? It's slow going, sure, and it'll probably be a couple more decades at least, but we've been making decent leaps in prosthetic technology. There are replacement arms out there now that respond to nerve impulses and are a lot more dexterous than they used to be.

>No one
io9.gizmodo.com/5926587/what-may-be-the-worlds-first-cybernetic-hate-crime-unfolds-in-french-mcdonalds

I'm only half convinced; I feel like once we get prosthetics that are on par with real limbs, the government is going to step in and be like "OKAY THAT'S ENOUGH FUN" and carpet bomb the tech industry with retarded laws preventing us from going any further.

On the other hand, as long as we have the technology, we can eventually get through, even if it's some weird underground modding ring for prothetics.

But I'm like 99% sure this is something the government is going to fuck up. Just like everything else.

uh? Yes it is. Deus Ex is a videogame series.

>No one actively discriminates against people with prosthetics and implants today

>that one olympic runner with no legs so he had fucking super speed spring legs for running that got everyone buttupset.

I hate niggers so much.

What ungrateful pieces of shit.

>see man with a camera eye going into your fast food store
>yes trying to assault the man and forcibly remove his artificial eye is the most rational move

Why would anyone ever come close to do something like that? What were they trying to do? what do they think would have happened if they left camera guy alone?

Not to mention the entirety of the Paralympics

>Said the trailer trash-color boi posting all alone on a thailandese throath singing forum

Aren't the rich and powerful the only ones who could afford augs anyway? How do they get discriminated?

Wasn't it proven he had no advantage with fake limbs?

Never say never. People in the 1960s were saying that science had reached endgame and nothing new could ever be invented.

The government would probably be the first one interested in more advanced prosthetics, considering the military use.

sounds like some 100iq nig is trying to troll us, meh

>Said the nigger who would get told how unwelcome he is daily in any country in the world except white ones

Blacks are frankly lucky they're treated as well as they. All they deserve is 6 feet of rope, not an inch more.

Because they all went bugfuck crazy and started tearing everyone apart indiscriminately.

No amount of status or wealth is gonna change the fact that every aug in the world turned into a rage zombie for a few hours.

I can see them being an advantage of sorts since they have less muscles to worry about pain or tiredness.

>color is a nationality

...and then gamergate replies that they don't give a shit, and go back to harassing women in the industry. Bravo.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gd9OhYroLN0

videogames

>"National Security"
>flash various badges
>take what you want because you can

Yeah and that's why they can just ignore the rules like they always do. They'd just get the leaders in the tech on their side with giant bags of money, then cull the rest and horde the tech for themselves.
The government has incredible assess to things that civies can't even look at.

>it's only inappropriate for an ethnicity to be definable by nationality for white countries

That stupid nigress isn't French.

>I didn't even read the OP and if I did my reading comprehension is nothing

He should be grateful people insult the game he made?

Oh, gamergate gave a shit, for exactly as long as they could gloat that the black guy was on their side and they were right all along.

And then they forgot all about it and the next time Mankind Divided received media attention and they re-learned that it dealt with themes of discrimination and segregation they were like "fucking SJWs pushing their agendas in video games!"

us?

He is bashing SJWs.

Most of military tech ends up in civilian hands eventually. Just because they won't let you have railgun arms doesn't mean you won't get paintball arms eventually.

God, this shit is even more histrionic than I remembered. Gamergate was really some cringeworthy shit.

>I say, I have to wonder if "mechanical apartheid" is really the most tasteful approach to take here, considering how fresh real apartheid still is in our cultural memory, and given the track record of AAA video games I must express some concern about its ability to handle the topic with the tact it requires.

>WAAAAH MUH IDENTITY I'M BEING ERASED #NOTYOURSHIELD HELP ME GAMERGATE SJWS ARE LITERALLY CENSORING ME

This victim mentality gamergate fostered was absolute fucking poison.

Well sure EVENTUALLY. AKA after I'm dead. Even basic shit like drones got slapped hard when they started moving into the private sector, I doubt things that could actually count as weapons will fare any better.
At the very least, we're going to go full Shadowrun and anyone that isn't constantly showing identification will get super jail.

tl;dr? I'm drunk and I can't focus on those little blurry letters.

I thought you ghazelles retreated to Imzy

What the fuck's an imzy

Cred Forums is my home

That they even have an opportunity to make a shitty game for Ubisoft.

God knows they were hired only because they are black because back in Africa the best that nigger could dream for is mudhuts and malaria.

Because right now people without prosthetics are superior to those with. That would definitely change if prosthetics were not only cheaper but superior to bone, nerve, and muscle in every way.

Eidos deals with social themes by integrating them with the story and gameplay and making a fun although not always perfect game. Other developers like Bioware deal with social themes by using Tumblr levels of preaching as writing and putting it on top of a shitty game.

Politics have been part of videogames since forever. But somehow people got the idea that those were more important than the game itself. At that point they are better just writing some fanfiction instead of making shitty games and shoving how progressive they are as a selling point.

>That they even have an opportunity to make a shitty game for Ubisoft.

>Deus Ex: Mankind Divided is a cyberpunk-themed action role-playing stealth video game developed by Eidos Montreal and published by Square Enix.

Do you see ubisoft's name anywhere here? This is why every single one of you stupid Cred Forums shitters deserves the hammer. You don't have a clue what you're talking about but you act like you do.

The biggest difference between the two is that Cred Forums likes Deus Ex but hates Bioware.

And that the last passable Bioware game was ME2

There's literally a TLDR at the bottom of the image, you retard.

there's literally one at the bottom in bold letters

>Because you eventually reach the point where you're BETTER with Augs
We're already there. Those prosthetic running leg things out preform normal human legs, that's why they can't race people without those prosthetics. It's considered an unfair advantage.

No. Lots of people got augs, like security guards, pilots and construction workers courtesy of their employers.

>Expecting to make something personal in an AAA video game
>FUCKING EVER
AAA video games are just like the blockbusters of Hollywood: It's just a job, you have a contract, specifications to fill asked by the employer and if you can't do the job then they will ask someone else to do it.

Don't get me wrong, I would like to be wrong but it's obvious that guy was too much idealist about his position in this project.

>tfw no way to get someone to purposely amputate you so you can get super legs

just do it yourself

youtube.com/watch?v=KvY2ScZBCtQ

>black person creates something
>white person offended on behalf of black people
>black person calls them out for being stupid

How is this a victim mentality exactly?