time to start rolling a healer :3

monitoring this thread for qt pics is better

They are not mutually exclusive!

>this

>play healer
>teammates act like retards
>teammates yell at me when they die
>teammates steal healthpacks from me
>teammates act as if we're the only 2 on the team(all of them)

>play with a healer
>yells at us when she dies
>acts as if she's "team captain"
>priority heals her faggot boyfriend
>acts like you owe them for healing you

Why do game devs steal add healers? Literally ASKING for players to be toxic. just add health potions everybody can have or campfires that aura heal.

>be dps
>see tank and healer do some sort of homo ritual

Explain my erection then

why do you faggots have to make everything gay

no but that's what makes them qt crushing there dreams of normality silly spunk trunks

you're gay

>not wanting to be a buff, assertive woman's "wife"
Shit taste

how do i get a qt mmo gf

and?

I-I should play support sometime...

>le ebin heelslut meme xDD

Neckbeards pretending to be gay ruined healing for me

for what purpose

you can support me anytime babe

OH YES
THE HEALSLUT THREAD
LETS GET THIS SHIT STARTED
>tfw no tank to pin me down and threaten me to heal him or he'll rape me
>tfw no big tank to punish me with his cock
>tfw boipussy
>tfw i'm being blatantly homosexual but it's okay because when i'm wearing a skirt i'm a girl

I'm so glad I found this community, I thought I was the only one! /r/healsluts is pretty great for finding others if you guys are into it, I'm sure y'all heard about it from Kotaku too and are really into it. Let's have a good safe thread folks!

That is a lot of salt for one day famalam

>play healer
>erratically jump around and shake while spilling my warm heals everywhere like a demented sprinkler
>teammates don't know wtf I'm doing but it twerks
>stop to dps
>don't start until more than two need healing again

more like:

>kick healer out of group
>wait 20 minutes for a new healer to join
>retard dps keeps pulling agro
>wipe
>healer has left the group
>healer joins another group instantly
>DPS plebs have to wait another 20 min for the next healer to leave their shitty party

Honestly, why are DPS so childish? I know this probably seems like bait, but roll all roles and have never been less than respectful when somebody else is having problems with their job, but DPS love to blame everybody but themselves when shit goes bad.

>tfw erped for a year
Its really hot but after a point its not worth dealing with the autism
I do have an e-bf now who buys me games, toys and panties for me because I have a really nice ass and thighs

this is why i play engineer fixing stuff and dropping ammo ain't gay

I don't know what you're talking about, i'm touching my tiny boiclit while thinking of huge tanks.

>>tfw i'm being blatantly homosexual but it's okay because when i'm wearing a skirt i'm a girl
Besides the skirt, do you have anything on you or in you that makes you more of a girl?

What's with all these beta healers? You literally control if they love or die. Why isn't there more dominant healers?

>tfw Top Schlong Expander

>all these pseudofags acting like they are sluts

Kek, you wouldn't even know what to do if a cock appeared in front of you.

>Top Schlong

I want that on a baseball cap

DANK SCHLONG GOD

is anyone really surprised they stole another meme?

But I manipulate a cock on a daily basis.
For us, treating dicks is as natural as breathing.

>this thread

>tiny boiclit
How small are you cuttie?

this post expanded my dong

>not just posting the youtube version
youtube.com/watch?v=CxVDnpsGTZY

>tfw a dirty horny healslut but no tank daddy for me to take care of his needs

how to get a mmo daddy please

Fucking HELL.

>Hard Scrotum Faggot

>Dangly tit expander

How do I get my bf to play MMOs with me. He quit after ArcheAge took a big shit on its userbase.

Someone redpill me on this erp bullshit, I've never understood how it could be anything but cheesy

Titanic Banana Lover.

I dunno, I blow guys on a pretty regular basis, I just think a majority of the community, I find as a healslut is just way too ugly for me to do anything with.

>heal
>we wipe
>tanks tell dps to stop standing in aoe
>we clear
>good job have a nice night guys
haha reality!

barely 3.9 inches, it's an useless organ that will never penetrate a female and only exists for huge tanks to make fun of

>Tanks are all retarded kids now adays

>No Musclefat Orc tank daddy to boss me around

This is why the genre is dying

I'm sorry

>Tropical coconut massacre
Kek

>tfw average sized dick
>no one will ever be impressed by it
>no one will ever tease me about its size either

Oh look its the thread that reminds us that not only is a good chunck of Cred Forums hopelessly slaves to cocks, but they're also fleecing dumbasses who are into their little homobutts.

No male ass will ever be as round and supple as a good females. Its only possible in anime/manga. You're all degenerates, especially those who use it to cull material favor online. I hope the dick is enough to fill the voids in your life.

>tfw whenever I play healer in an MMO I just act like a coolass combat medic
>there's barely any MMO healers that actually feel like combat medics and are all mostly 100% healing

FF14 remedied that with scholar a bit and getting decent looking military glamours. Where's my gunslinging healer like in xenoblade

>Hard scrotum smasher

>>Tanks are all retarded kids now adays

This yes! Tanks nowdays are always dumb self-centered drama queens that quit raids and act like immature 13 year olds (which they are!)

>tfw no manly tank daddy that makes me feel safe no matter what situation

They only do it for the attention.

I don't get this meme.
Is it because healers are usually easy to use?

>a really nice ass and thighs
Not gonna believe you unless you post them.

>Gay Cunt Expander
How does that work?

Because they think because they inflict a lot of damage, they can easily do it themselves and don't realize they can't

no it's because "support/medics" are submissive meme.

Because you're not a real alpha male if you don't do damage or tank shit

no it's because they're sluts for cock

>being this salty about other people's fetishes
I'm not even into this whole heal slut fetish thing, but what do you have to gain out of this post? Do you seriously think you're making people feel bad for their sexual urges or something? This stuff effects you in no way and if you have a problem with seeing threads about it, you have the ability to hide them. I just don't get the point.

Lesbian

>TFW not manly enough to become a tough dom

>TFW not girly enough to become a cute healslut

Life is suffering

Don't ever believe them anyway. They're all liars who just want the feeling of getting dudes dicks hard over the internet. See "No male ass will ever be as round and supple as a good females" Outside of anime/manga of course, which is why the only acceptable traps are 2d. 3d "Traps" never have assets full enough to induce libidio in heterosexual males.

Lying degenerates, the lot of you.

why? don't you want to give her your cummies?

well, how big is your fist?

>Dong Scrotum Bitch
th-thanks

Its because people with the "I just want help not hurt" are usually submissive and like being bossed about so and they are dawn to heal classes.

>Dank Monkey Smasher

I gained self satisfaction and your (You). I'm also reminding everyone to not fall for stupid bullshit surrounding people lying on the internet. Why? I don't know. I should let you shitheads keep getting fleeced.

>gay banana massacre
Neat

I-I'm a dominate healer so screw you.

Cringing too hard to even think about getting a boner.

>Legendary Dong Expander
damn right

>Back when I was in my hardcore TBC raiding guild and I was a total noob

>Guild leader was a fat girl and her boyfriend

>He was named Frank, Frank the Tank

>Looked sorta like DSP...

>Showed me the ropes, always a wealth of information - other people in the guild made fun of him and he'd always say I was the only one who cared

>Be a blissful little Resto shammy Healsubby, get showered with gifts and gold until one day Frank and his GF get into a serious IRL fight; guild falls apart and disbands and we fall out of touch

Came to this thread turned on

Now I'm gonna leave depressed as fuggg...Can we kill Blizzard? please?

>play healer because it's an important role and someone else will just fuck it up
>get lumped in with ERP sluts who worship tank cock

Rectal Dong Expander

>ghost cummy
I can't fucking breathe

OOH OOH EEE EEE AHH AHH

Pretty small actually...

>that ghost cummy

glad i stuck with it

Yeah right, you're just a fat, sub horse.

No healing for you, user.

Name ONE mmo where you can be a sissy healslut
Hard mode: No number crunchers, is free to play, and is easy to get into

Is this the thread where we make each other cum?

>Im strong independent leader
>I distribute the glowy light
Yeah no

>Its the "I cucked fat bitch out of her daddy tank with my fake boipussy" variant. I was wondering when you'd show up buddy.

i long for a day a game comes out that does not include the healer class

finally encounters are not trivialized, i have to pay attention to my actions, live with my mistakes, and I don't gotta deal with some faggots bad attitude because he thinks he's hot shit for playing the easiest classes in the game.

healers should replaced with short-duration damage prevention and buff support with a single emergency heal. But this will never happen because the average healer is not good enough for constantly active play and only plays to receive commendations for doing a braindead job that no one else wants to do because its fucking boring