nintendo.fr/amiibo-/Gamme/Gamme-932319.html
youtube.com/channel/UCF0pVplsI8R5kcAqgtoRqoA/videos
nintendo.com/amiibo
youtube.com/watch?v=CEbVLf43aUE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's April 3rd you dumb yuropoor

it's nintendo UK.

It's the 17th of February, 3040, you fucking past-mong

but didn't we already know it was spring 2017.....

Isn't the actual news that the UK store leaked the date of the NX reveal?
20 september.

>tentative release date

Wow, come back with actual proof.

I mean, here's the full pic. It says, NX reveal.

>dumb yuropoor
day-month-year
they come in chronological order

what sense does month-day-year have.
not in order and the day changes more frequently

Sauce. I haven't heard anything other then the one from Pereira.

isn't that just the release of the amiibos, not the actual game.
I suppose the bottom amiibos might come with the game

See

It isn't really final. NX is likely to be delayed and if it is then this is irrelevant

We know it's before the NX so they can get all the sheep to buy it twice since it'll be out first on U.

Because november 8th sounds much better than 8th of november

Well, one would suppose the amiibos will be released the same day of the game.

hahahahHHAHAAA NINTENDO BFO

>NX is likely to be delayed
Epin asspull

Yeah but nothing explicitly about it being the NX release date.

My local nintendo site just says 2017

But next tuesday would make sense for NX reveal.

Dude it hasn't even been revealed yet. They're clearly behind schedule

saying it is the 8th day within november (8th of november) is correct english, november the 8th is informal english.

>nothing explicitly about it being the NX release date.

At the same time they're promising NX consoles as price for splatfest in march on their official twitter.
Don't think they are behind schedule at all.

International standard is year-month-day, just like hour-minutes-seconds. Americans got one thing wrong. Europeans just shit everywhere and somehow think that's better.

You guys do know what tentative means right?

You also do know that Amiibos can be released before or after the game right?

Welp sorry for doubting.

year-month-day makes sense if you want to organize your files

day-month-year is comfy because it puts the most important and variable info first.

month-day-year is just weird and impractical

Why is it in French, where does this come from ?

>month-day-year is just weird and impractical
Welcome to Murika. Wes a ward an impractical people.

>literally the only thing we know about the NX for certain is that BOTW will run on it
>the new Nintendo console meant to compete with the PS4 Pro/Scorpio is literally not even better than the Wii U

How does it feel knowing Nintendo is going to be NOT ONE, BUT TWO generations behind the competition now?

What the fuck are these gooks doing?

Either this thing uses revolutionary surprise tech and they HAVE to keep it a secret to avoid copycatting or else it's just Nintendo being silly. If it's just a console-handheld hybrid there's no reason for this secretist

Month-day-year came to because no one fucking says "Today is the 16th of September, they say September 16th".

It is literally just the verbal saying in written form.

Je suis monté!

Presenting...The Nintendo NX.

>the new Nintendo console meant to compete with the PS4 Pro/Scorpio
Uh, no. It's a handheld.
Also, you are double wrong. DQXI and other games have already been confirmed for NX.

>"Today is the 16th of September,
High class british people do

Nintendo of France's website.

Normal people would just say "the 16th" because everyone knows which month we have.

I've not expected Nintendo's consoles to actually compete with Sony and Microsoft for a LONG time now.

Honestly, the best move Nintendo could make is if they make it a console/handheld hybrid that's better than the Wii U, even in handheld mode. Or at least AS GOOD as the Wii U in handheld mode.

All right I checked Nintendo France,

And While the product only show a "release date: 2017"

They randomly appear in a subsection with the release date of the picture,

No sign of "nx reveal" tho

Well alright, but isn't XI also on the 3DS? That doesn't really speak volumes about its hardware.

It's also on ps4. And a handheld needs to be more powerful than a Vita to be fine.

This. Seems bullshit to me, as Cred Forums isn't sperging over it, and major news sites aren't reporting it.

Doubt this is real considering the NeoGAF thread the OP came from didn't mention it at all.

saying the day before the month sounds stupid and awkward

Yeah, like using the metric system, so weird

>Uh, no. It's a handheld
Uh, no, it absolutely fucking is not

>day, month, year
>smallest to largest; makes sense
>month, day, year
>random nonsense

Just because you drop a noun doesn't change what I said.

[[It's] September] 16th

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>random nonsense
More like the exact same way any normal person says the date out loud

Don't you even fucking dare

You can't fucking twist the English language around to fit what you think. November the 8th has ALWAYS been grammatically correct. English doesn't fucking have "informal" and "formal" denominations.

In English it kinda does.
In German you can't even say the month before the day, makes no sense grammatically.

What happens next tuesday?

>literally no reason to believe it's anything but a home console
>100% confirmed to have Just Dance for fuck's sake
>AHAHAHA ITS A HANDHELD YOU RETARD

A home console that's a handheld makes no sense and we've seen nothing to imply that it has anything but the handheld

>100% confirmed to have Just Dance for fuck's sake
And?

I can't wait any longer.
I literally go on twitter constantly now just to see if the smallest bit of info comes out.

Nintendo announces the nx release date has been moved back

I take it your being a epic memer, but what happens on tuesday? A direct?

It's the 16th (of September)

Silly yuropoors

Delete this.
If you know what's good for you, that is.

Fahrenheit makes sense for weather.
Celsius makes sense for water and metabolism.

>we've seen nothing to imply that it has anything but the handheld
except for, you know, Nintendo referring to the NX as a home console?

contractions should be outlawed because it creates more dumb shit like there, their, and they're

>Nintendo

Er, you mean Reggie..speaking of Reggie and Jon Snow are very similar in that they both know nothing.

Then this is the Wii U 2.0?

You think there's going to be a base like with the Wii U? Because that worked out SO well with the Wii U.

Nintendo on their twitter and in interviews.

Celsius works fine for weather.
>It's below zero
>okay now I have an idea of how cold it is.
>It's 20 degrees out
>okay it's a nice warm not too hot day.

>29 - 31 days in a month
>12 months in a year
>But lets put the larger number first ;)

Dumb Europoors

>not making active use out of all of the numbers possible
>instead only limiting yourself to 40~ numbers

Your fault, not mine.

Kimishima has stated the NX is a new thing, and they're distancing from the Wii branding now.

Hahahahahaha

>More like the exact same way any normal person says the date out loud
Only americans say it like that since americans write it like that.

Naming aside, if they're the same fucking thing (a controller that's a screen with a base), then there's no reason to think that the NX will do any better.

Picture is pretty authentic save for the box of Rickards Red. I'd sooner drink my own piss then a bottle of that. Give me whisky, Canadian Club or Crown Royal or gtfo

they could market it this time

How do you know the NX has a controller with a screen? There's no confirmation on this, it's merely a rumour that surfaced on eurogamer that, for some reason, every now seems to believe as if fact.

It's far less accurate, Fahrenheit is objectively better for measuring temperature.

yeah, doesn't he know the 1's placement comes before the 10's placement?

no matter the configuration it's chronological order if you mongoloid, listing the month first doesn't somehow make the calendar out of sync.

the general thinking is that you say April 3rd, as it's easier to say than The Fourth of March.

what's really confusing is why there's a difference between how currency is written vs spoken

Now I'm curious which came first.

You know it to be true, Nigel.

To be fair, chart is a tad biased.
Millimeters are rarely used when compared to centimeters. Which is more the alternative of an inch. In which, there are 100 centimeters in an meter. Still ten times better than the imperial system.
People still say 12-inch dick though. No ones saying 30 centimeter dick.

Posting from Canada just to say we are not retarded like the US and we use day month year or year month day

>Celsius
>doesn't even make use of most of the scale in any given year

Celsius is shit for daily weather temperature. It only belongs in scientific applications.

Didn't the amiibo craze finally die down?

The Imperial System is better for daily measurements. Base 12 is infinitely better than base 10, unless you have to extremely large (10^4 and above) or extremely small numbers (10^-3).

That's because people think in halves, thirds, and fourths, not halves and fifths.

No. Amiibos still print money. They earned Nintendo more money, in 2015, than the entire profits of the PS4.

>millimeters are rarely used
Wrong
>People still say 12-inch dick though
From where ? GB? because Where I am from, we only use inches to mesure TV/monitor/mobile screens

(you)

How do you americans measure weight?
Like when buying meat. Do you use grams or pound or something else?

Where I live we almost exclusively use decagram (1 dag = 10 gram).

year month day follows the same rules for how numbers are written in every other format.

month day year follows the most exact way to transliterate how it is spoken conventionally.

day month year has no real basis and is the opposite of how numbers work.

it's as though you'd be adding digits AFTER the fist instead of before it to connotate bigger numbers:

1= one
01=10
000,01=10,000
15.1.2000= 2000/1/15

DAS MY BIRTHDAY

>Still no NX reveal
>Everybody is expecting a March release
>The reaction when NX is pushed back to holiday season 2017

Ounces into pounds.

nintendo.fr/amiibo-/Gamme/Gamme-932319.html
Unless it was changed OP is a fag

4 MORE DAYS

FINALLY

WE DID IT BROS

(you)

nintendo is releasing first party games for the 3ds well into next year. it's not a handheld.

No, click on one of them, scroll down a bit, and then refresh until one of them appears in the "découvrez aussi" section, you'll see the full date then

>nintendo won't double-dip

Same as the rest of their systems that make no sense. I'll never understand the yards to a mile thing.

OP is not a fag.

Correction
section's name is "Découvrez d'autres amiibo :"

Latin and romans used day-month-year, and all romanic languages still do.

I don't understand what you mean by "opposite of how numbers work" because back then months weren't just numbers.

Oh shit
You're right, sorry

Because yards are almost never used. We pretty much only use it to measure something that's too large to measure easily in feet, but too small to measure in miles, like a field, or a court.

Tell me Nintendo won't call the NX the Nintendo XTREME and try to reach the "hip cool" audience and totally botch it

Being half messed up is better than being completely backwards, monarch-worshiper.

stop believing retarded rumors.

nintendo won't replace it's handheld that is still selling well while completely abandoning the it's home console.

No, they will aim at having hardcore gamers as primary audience and bundle the console with Melee HD preinstalled on every system.

NX sounds good on its own. I hope they stick with that name.

Oh, and give the boxes a cool color. Wii U already did blue, and Wii did white.

>literally the only thing we know about the NX for certain is that BOTW will run on it
Okay
>is literally not even better than the Wii U
Wait, so how can BOTW running on it LITERALLY be the only thing know for certain when you're also claiming that it's LITERALLY not even better than the Wii U?

Which one is more LITERAL here? LITERALLY please respond.

>yuropeens too stupid to memorize numbers
>needs everything to be 10

I bet you don't have your parents/siblings cell phones memorized

Red

Sony did, they replaced the PSP and then kept supporting both.

Japanese companies are fucking greedy as fuck.

...So it'll just be the Wii U all over again? Really, there aren't that many hardcore gamers.

Are you guys getting any of the upcoming Zelda amiibos?

Definitely getting OoT Link, Archer Link, Epona Link and maybe 8-bit Link.

>I bet you don't have your parents/siblings cell phones memorized
Heck, I even still know my ICQ number, that'll probably stay that way for life.

>arguing UK vs US dates
>pic in is French
Y'all are stupide.

stay away from monster hunter you baguette sucker

>we will finally have RGB for the 3 company boxes

please

The Wii U certainly didn't aim for hardcore gamers with all their handholding and casualized games.

>Melee
>hardcore

?????????
???
???????

I'm American and everything, but our nation is pants on head retarded.

of course familia, waiting on my ALBW DX figma right now

i want it all

I think you're retarded, too, given that image has been posted twice already itt

Good. Get out of here, Hillary supporter. Our nation is great, and would be greater without you.

>it's just Nintendo being silly

I'd bank on this.

>Main art for game
>no cap
>blue tunic

You can change your clothes in the game.

They need to take a leaf from Sony, and have some press' x to win movie games' on the NX.

You what mate
Just freezing point alone makes you fucking stupid
>0C
>oh man it's freezing out I should bundle up
>32F
>wow the only reason I would know it's freezing out is because I had to memorize this arbitrary number

>Millimeters are rarely used

??????????

Yet those were the people who bought it. The casuals were long gone.

That image is wrong, Japan uses year-month-day, which in most cases turns to month-day.

>falling for the nationalism meme
Lmao'ing at your life

If you don't like it, fuck off to Canada where you can help destroy it even further. I'm sure if you get a tan you can apply for a free $5000 Canada bux (actually $2 American dollars)

months are too numbers and always have been? what is a month if not a collection of days. that's like saying a dozen didn't use to mean "a collection of something, usually being 12"

I think you're confusing hardcore fans with hardcore gamers.

Handholding and casualized in what way? The Wii U is home to a proper Donkey Kong Country, a Mario game with difficult endgame worlds, a Monster Hunter main entry, two Platinum character action games, and probably some other stuff I'm missing.

PS4 has Bloodborne and Uncharted. I brought up PS4 for a reason. I can smell sonyggers trying to start console war bullshit a mile away. You don't have to neg other consoles because you're disappointed in yours. The PS4 will be fine, user.

Why no Metroid Amiibos for its 30th? Ridley, a Metroid, Samus?

>people arguing over Europe vs America
>not getting hyped that Zelda's release date and Nx reveal was confirmed
fuck this board

I remember how 2 E3s ago everybody loved Playstation's conference.
Nintenkids claimed they didn't win because it showed games that were going to release 2-3 years after the announcement.

This really is quite a funny outcome.

The handholding is only there if you're too casual to compete normally. The PS4 and XBone have nothing as difficult as Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Bayonetta 2, TW101, or MK8.

>My birthday is 10 days after the NX releases
Feels good man

>it's ancient Rome still apparently

by all means then. et non intelligens dicere nolo amplius.

I agree in general, but it is just Zelda. A shitty fujoshi Zelda that's falling for the 'open world' meme too. Not much to expect from it, and falling for hype will only make it seem that much worse.

Their 2014 conference was shit and completely BTFO by Nintendo. 2015 was also extremely shit, showing a fucking KICKSTARTER and a Squeenix game.

2015 was probably the worst single E3, other than 2010.

>a Mario game with difficult endgame worlds

So because the optional last 10% of the game proposes a decent challenge it's not a casual game ?

Please user.

If murricans like to brag about their "freedom", why the fuck does they still use the imperial units imposed by some British king?

yeh, just like this.

Tell me how many hardcore gamers you think they can steal from PS4/Xbone or how many hardcore gamers you think even play on PS4/Xbone. I'd say about 3mil is what's there. Added to their Wii U disaster that gives them 16 mil. Still under Gamecube levels even if they get every single hardcore gamer on PS4/Xbone.

i'm too busy bouncing off the walls to post about my hype

Yes, that's exactly right. You're too casual to do the extra shit, which is why they're "easy" or "casual". Nintendo games have always been more difficult to 100% than most games, ever since the N64.

WHEN COMPARED TO CENTIMETERS I SAID

>Nintendo cares about Metroid

there isn't an upcoming metroid game that we know of that they would be used for

I hope you're not going to pretend that you actually knew about Shenmue, and that a fucking kickstarter for the game won Sony E3. Because while the PC 2015 conference was the most boring, it was far and away the least shitty conference.

SO HERE I AM

I own a Wii U with around 14 games.
Dick Freeze was alright, I'm gonna give you that one.
Mario I felt was really easy, as well as the platinum games (compared to bayo 1)

I'm also gonna say #FE didn't have handholding, but most titles on the Wii U just felt underwhelming in terms of difficulty to me.

I wouldn't know about PS4 games because I don't have one. You're probably right that there's not much on there.

Because everyone here is retarded, and nationalism is still out of control to the point where disagreeing with things like imperial units is "unamerican". Logic holds no power here, the only thing that maters is how loud you can yell.

>Getting excited over another Nintendo and Aonuma blunder

You'll only have yourself to blame.

I just know that, Shenmue 3 + FF7 Remake + The Last Guardian, were the best thing about the whole conference.

Pretty much everyone but raging fanboys agree with this.

I know they don't, but I fucking do. God dammit.

Metroid's best selling game is at 3 million units. The series tends to average around 1 million.

Majora's Mask 3D alone did 2 million.

>five*2 fingers
>people think in halves, thirds, and fourths, not halves and fifths
[citation nedeed]

because now the British (and others) are trying to impose a new set of units

>disagreeing with things like imperial units is "unamerican"
>not sucking british dick is unamerican?
I'll never understand murricans.

why?

please fuck off to iraq or somewhere in africa and make a living there then.

This is all still unconfirmed

While I'd love to have the NX reveal next week, I still believe Nintendo is unlikely to reveal it this year.

That's nice. Metroid as a whole has still sold more units than Fire Emblem well before FE started being pushed hard. Why not just make good quality Metroid titles and push them hard too?

Don't get me wrong, user, I did the extra shit, And while the last level was pretty challenging, 90% of the game was a total yawn fest.At some point, the only thing that pushed me to the end was the perpective of unlocking my waifu.

So yeah, it's casual shit, this crap was fed to us instead of the real 3D mario we were all waiting for, and it' doesn't come close to DK:TF

ONLY raging fanboys agree with that. Shenmue 3 was a fucking kickstarter. FF7 Remake was a good reveal but turned out to be bullshit episodic content with Kingdom Hearts combat, and The Last Guardian is vaporware that was announced in previous conferences.

Nintendo's conference was shit because they barely announced anything new, recycling Woolly World and Animal Crossing. Sony doesn't get a pass from that, either.

Because no Nintendo console has ever been revealed 6 months or less before its release date

And we see what TLG is shapping up to be.... shile shenmue is already MIA nad FF7 invisible but likely pro exclusive

March 2017 is the date we already knew the NX and BotW were coming out.

But why would a store having any knowledge of the NX REVEAL date, as seen here? That makes no sense. The reveal date is irrelevant, right? You can't preorder a console.

>a new set of units
The metric system was created before the imperial system, but the british were butthurt about the french doing it so they made their own retarded system.

But it WAS a real 3D Mario. Plus, the game got challenging after World 6, which comprises 40% of the game (World Castle, Bowser, Flower, Mushroom, Star, and Crown).

It's easily the hardest 3D Mario has gotten, outside of certain bullshit Sunshine missions.

What is this? Fury for ants?

Like I just said, everyone here is retarded, and just blindly follows the herd. You don't have to understand them, there's nothing to understand. Do you question why the mentally handicapped guy is muttering about racecars and that it's been the last lap for the last 12 laps?

Nintendo is not Sony, they do business very differently.

>You can't preorder a console.
Actually you can and if you want it on release day it is quite recommended that you do so.

>meter
>foot
>not superior cubit

If you want to have a lot of people buy your console you'll need to make some niche games that won't sell too well.

If you only base your next games off of sales of previous ones I think it won't end well.

That's why smaller teams and handheld consoles exist. A 2D metroid once in a while wouldn't harm Nintendo, even if it sells badly.

That's exactly why Nintendo seems so bland right now for me.

Could be an intentional "mistake" to get people hyped up

A reveal by itself is meaningless. Ideally, Nintendo would want the whole world watching

Everyone as in "everyone ages 6 and up". No one counts on their fingers past Kindergarten and 1st grade.

Unless your class looks like this.

Because it does harm them. Video game development now costs MILLIONS. They have to sell enough to get a return on investment. So few people by F-Zero, Metroid, and Star Fox that it's not worth funding development for these games. It's a waste of time and money.

>Ideally, Nintendo would want the whole world watching
youtube.com/channel/UCF0pVplsI8R5kcAqgtoRqoA/videos
Pokemon seems to do fine. Every single trailer is viewed millions of time.

If the content is good enough the whole world will watch.

I fucking knew it.

Expect preorders to open by Christmas.

So they're going to wait a month before the release of an entirely new console to reveal it? How young are you?

>Graphics are Xbox 360 level
>Still not 60 fps and lighting I still shitty
How is Nintendo so behind?

Also that reminds me a lot of Jak II

Turns out I'm wrong, it's actually on Nintendo's French site, not a store. But the reveal part is wrong, I can't get that to appear no matter what.

Unless someone can prove me wrong, the RELEASE date is CONFIRMED for March 4, but the REVEAL date is still unknown.

>It's easily the hardest 3D Mario has gotten, outside of certain bullshit Sunshine missions.

Are you serious ? because if you are, you clearly need to play super mario sunshine again,

And am sorry tu use this meme but, If you encountered any kind of difficulty during any level of the 8 main world. Then you must suck pretty hard at video games. I mean REALLY ? This game is like the most casual friendly plat former mario they ever made! When I was at the last optional level I had more the 400 lives!

Just! WTF ?!

GUYS

MURICAN SITE GOT UPDATED TOO

IT'S HAPPENING

nintendo.com/amiibo
nintendo.com/amiibo
nintendo.com/amiibo

>judging visuals based on a webm of a stream of the inferior port of the game

>Im-fucking-plying

OH SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

Because I never used the golden leaf like you, casual. The last 3 of the main worlds were vastly more difficult than any other 3D Mario.

>It's ok for nintendo to have multiple port of the games, such as smash, zelda and mario.

>However if the PSVita has a PS4 games and viceversa they're shit games.

LIES

Why are you even lying about it though? The French site does already say March 4, so why shoop the US site?

More like 2 months

PS4pro was just revealed and it will be launching in less than 2 months. This isn't a surprising trend. Technology becomes obsolete very quickly these days. People want something new and it's just not new if they already heard about it and saw it displayed years ago. Miyamoto is also quoted as saying they don't want to reveal too early because they're afraid of imitators.

Can you think of a particularly compelling reason why you need such a huge lead on pre-launch hype? I can't.

I'm 34 but I don't see why this is relevant unless you're aiming for an ad hominem attack, which is ironically quite childish of you.

Oh shit.

>the game was built for a console that doesn't exist yet and ported down to the one that does exist
>implying it isn't built for the current one and going to be ported up later.

GUYS

GUYS

NX RELEASE TOMORROW
FUCKING TOMORROW

IT'S HAPPENINg

nintendo.com/amiibo
nintendo.com/amiibo
nintendo.com/amiibo

>shovel knight amiibo confirmed
user
you know that came out in like january or some shit

no reason to not do it. in the past logistic was slow, nowaday it's "easy" to release worldwide. internet assures that they can get instant coverage, while in the past they needed montly magazines and rare TV slots to get the buzz going.

To be honest, no I wasn't aware. I don't follow amiibo at all.

> Date de sortie
It's Nintendo France

fine, replace 'port' with 'version.' happy?

>le Cred Forums is 1 person meme

it was pretty big news for a while

ITS HAPPENING

Russians aren't humans.

Oh.

Well I feel like a god damned idiot.

Good post.

I DON'T KNOW IF THIS IS STILL AN AMIIBO THREAD BUT WHATEVER
WHERE ARE CLOUD AND BAYO? THE YEAR IS ALMOST OVER!

Nobody actually cares about the Amiibo. We care about the game (and sort of the console).

Oh my god! That's what you're gonna resort to ? Of course I never used the golden leaf either, I mean, Why would I ? I am not fucking 5 years old!

But to be honest, I lost my 400 lives in the final level, wich was hard as fuck.

GUYS

>buying jew dolls

>Nintendo never confirmed a simultaneous release of BotW for the NX and Wii U
>March 4 might be the Wii U release date and it might be weeks or months until the NX release
>I'll have to buy BotW twice

>Buying amiibo
They look like fucking garbage.

So do you but your parents still wasted money on you.

what does fire emblem have to do with anything

Notice how they didn't make amiibos for #FE, Birthright or Conquest.

The only Nintendo IPs more important than Zelda are Mario and Pokemon. I'm a huge Metroidfag, but acting like Metroid is even close to Zelda's level of importance is ridiculous.

The fact is japan will never give a shit about Metroid. When you look at how incredible Prime, Super, ZM, etc are and see its sales, its clear that no amount of pushing will work in Japan without radically changing the series.

Do you really want that? Honestly you should be happy they realized no one liked Other M and didn't make OM2.

>getting this upset
You were a failed abortion.

Do you really need to do the same misstake ?

They already said it will release on both at the same time.

>implying surviving attempted murder isn't badass

Oh, okay then.

>implying you survived

I find it really weird that we know more about this game, than the console it's coming out on. I mean the console needs to come out before they start releasing games for it. So, where the fuck is the NX?

Yes, and now BotW's release date went from March 2017 to 2017.

NX delayed til May. PANIC

Nintendo's next home console, per their very own words.

Uh, no, it went the other way around? We just got a concrete day of March it's being released.

No, it's just obvious that the whole "simultaneous release" thing was just them being optimistic.

considering it's getting close to only 5 months til the NX is released, they weren't ready at all.

>It says, NX reveal.
Looks legit.

What are you basing that on?

FFS i wasn't expecting this. I wanted to hold off cumming for at least a week before the reveal 4 days isn't enough for me to blow my massive load.

Well I know what it is you dunce. I'm asking, WHERE is it? We haven't seen it and we haven't heard when it's coming out, despite having something for BotW on both fronts. And like I said, the NX would be closer than BotW, so why don't we have anything on it?

Screen cap from earlier from some user which under went right under most people's noses.

>tuesday
they usually go for thursday. and we ahve a french leaker with a better record than Rogers saying we get something on the 22 this month

We've had people pulling dates out of their ass for the last couple of months.
Most recently was September 15.
What makes this believable?

Every single date up to and including Halloween has already been predicted/"leaked" as the NX reveal date. Why is that one special?

cool

I dunno, I like my Winter Isabelle.

I wanna believe they're taking so long and being quiet because they're bringing back Spaceworld.

But it's totally going to be a Digital Event. It's safe. Coordinated.

The nendoroid is cuter.

I've learned my lesson with the Wii-U

I'm not buying an NX until a game I actually want for it ACTUALLY COMES OUT

no this port doesn't count

BotW was likely designed for the NX and ported to the Wii U.

I'm still waiting for a new proper console Animal Crossing game.

>getting hyped that Zelda's release date and Nx reveal was confirmed

Fuck your life

You sound like a kid

>French website
>reveal
Also it doesn't make sense. Release date for the item the description is for makes perfect sense but the reveal date of a new console? That's fake as fuck.

Correct, it's fake. The release date is real but that image is shopped by the fag who posted it.

>it went the other way around?
No. Go check, it's just 2017.

You shouldn't buy any console until you're happy with the way it currently is. It doesn't matter if a company is promising it will have certain features or games, because it won't always be true.

>this port

You're wrong. Read this .

And the screenshot I took of it

22 was announced by a French fag sometime ago. You aren't showing new rumor there

Fake. Nintendo products always release on Fridays. March 4th 2017 is a Saturday.

So they're going to wait a month before the release of an entirely new console to reveal it? How young are you?

I don't disagree user, but I still like my winter Isabelle amiibo.

Fire Emblem is also typically developed by a second-party studio who is very passionate about the series nowadays. Same with Kirby, which also constantly gets new entries and anniversary celebrations from HAL.
Metroid's main problem is that it's stuck in a limbo where one of its creators is still at Nintendo's main branch, but doesn't really want to do much with it for extended periods of time and isn't interested in fully passing it off to someone else, like how Aonuma ended up becoming the new Zelda handler.

>projecting this hard
Holy shit...

They should just sell the IP. I get the feeling they hate it.

Ps4 pro is the "new" 3DS style upgrade for the PS4. Not an entirely new console. People already know what a PS4 is, however people don't know know what an NX is (quite literally).

I don't know about the IP, but they probably do hate the fanbase after all of the temper tantrums they've sat through.

Ps4 pro is the "new" 3DS style upgrade for the PS4. Not an entirely new console. People already know what a PS4 is, however people don't know know what an NX is (quite literally).

The console would need pre-launch hype to ensure people have time to find out about the console. Why wait until it's released and have a slow, rocky release window due to nobody knowing it exists until it's already released

If they hadn't neglected the IP, the fanbase would not be as temper tantrum prone.

It's not fake since it's on Nintendo's actual site, so maybe you meant to say "incorrect." But Saturday in France can be Friday in the US, by the way.

WO3, Dragon Age Inquisition, and DOA5 run on both 360 nd xbone, ps3 and ps4.

Does that mean each of them stayed in the previous era?

That all may be true, but I don't think Sakamoto is the problem with a new game getting made (but he was definitely the problem with the previous one). The best-selling Metroid titles by far are Retro's, and they need Nintendo's word to make them, not Sakamoto's. They can also have another second or first party make one if they want. Sakamoto can stay in the Siberia of Tomodachi Life forever.

>still no Metroid equivalent of Tropical Freeze from Retro
Feels bad man.

lol

Did you really need to post this twice?

Anyway, NX is a video game console of some kind. There's not much to "get" about it. They see an advertisement and they're either on board or they're not. Most people will not watch the reveal at all. They will learn of it through ads, and ads don't start running until 1-2 months before hand regardless of how early it was revealed.

In this day and age you simply don't need a massive head start in marketing something, *especially* when it's computer hardware.

I'm not saying the NX will be revealed next year. I'm saying it's possible, and I also think it's most likely at this point. Revealing right now would only serve to kill their 3DS and Wii U sales for the rest of the year.

Wow fagtron you sure convinced me with that hot argument.

Evidence for:
>gamepad features not used AT ALL
>unusual menus and controls suggest new controller layout
>game struggles on Wii U hardware; all other first-party releases have had flawless performance

Evidence against:
>"lol"

>Wanting a 2.5D Metroid

Absolutely disgusting

What's wrong with a 2.5D Metroid?

The .5 part

they said that the amiibos will be realesed alongside the game at e3.
Breath of the Wild is a launch title for the NX.

The word "tentative" doesn't appear anywhere here, anyway.

not him but the evidence against is that BotW has been in development since before the NX even had a working title

Yeah, what's wrong with it?

lol

It was announced only two years before the NX was announced, and first shown about one year before. Console developments are especially long, so I don't think that really suggests it was being made first.

Me with the helment

Still not seeing the problem. Who would make a 2D Metroid with sprites anyway? Nintendo doesn't even have any first-party teams that do that anymore.

Ridley is too big

Everything is wrong with 2.5D

Either do it 2D or 3D, halfway makes you a fucking chump.

Soon, besides we [technically] don't really know anything about the NX version

The Sheikah Tablet is literally a Wii U Gamepad.

>Who would make a 2D Metroid with sprites anyway?
Nintendo as late as 2004

which will most likely be the same controller as the NX, going off of that

I think that's just more damning, because the Wii U gamepad is NOT used to host the functions of its in-game counterpart, like it would be in literally any other Nintendo game on any hardware ever.

I wasn't implying "as if anyone would want make a 2D Metroid," I'm actually asking, who would do it? Certainly not a Nintendo team, as made every 2D Metroid prior, because they don't really do that anymore. So who?

it was announced in 2013, but didn't have a trailer until 2014

>gamepad features not used AT ALL
This makes me happy. NX could actually be something worthwhile.

>Certainly not a Nintendo team, as made every 2D Metroid prior, because they don't really do that anymore.
Because they haven't made a 2D Metroid since 2004. As of 2002 they hadn't made one since 1994. "Guys, we can't make a 2D Metroid for GBA, because...we don't do that anymore!"

Honestly, I'd drive that.

>2017: The Year Nintendo's NX Dreams Implode

I can see it now

>Mario Mobile will be a huge success leading shareholders to pressure NIntendo to invest more into the mobile market.

>The NX won't make march release window and will probably be pushed back until november 2017.

>Zelda:BotW will release as scheduled in March reducing its value as launch title for the NX.

>Nintendo's focus on making mobile apps actually backfires with the casual market more interested in waiting for the next phone app rather then buying a new console to play games on

>Lack of coverage for the console well prior to release results in the NX going under many parents radar or allows potentially customers to be swayed by hype generated by competition for their upgraded/streamlined consoles.

among other things I could see getting in the way of a smooth launch of a new console.

But they don't make ANY 2D games with sprites anymore. From 1994 to 2002 they were doing lots of that. In the past ~5 years they've basically not done that once.

4 DAYS

WE WAIT

Except Mario and Faggo: Luigis In Time for 3DS

it's wrong though, you use it to control the angle of various stuff, like the magnet and bows.

The Mario & Luigi games are made by Alphadream.

As an aside, Dream Team's graphics are gorgeous, I love the character sprites, though even the environments are 3D in that.

So outsource the graphics to Alphadream

Why would they put the release date for the NX reveal on the amiibo page? Chances are it's a direct, so why would they put this information here?

It's fake. Nobody has actually seen it on the website, "reveal" is not in French, and nobody anywhere on the Internet is talking about it.

Canada uses the British Imperial Measurement System, the Anti Imperial Communist Party (liberal) made us destroy our Anglo heritage and turn into a communist French country

Saying != Writing
Or are you incapable of reading 2/12 and saying 12th of february

thats carkino

> There's not much to "get" about it.
What games will run on it?
Is it compatible with old controllers?
Is it backwards compatible?
What does it look like?
How strong is it?
What's the controller like?
Will games be exclusive to it?
Will there be an ethernet port?
Is online free or subscription-based?
What's the interface like?
Will games be on carts or discs?
How will the internal storage work?
Is it a console or portable? Or hybrid?

all of this stuff matters, if it didn't, the Wii U wouldn't have bombed so hard.

>I'm not saying the NX will be revealed next year. I'm saying it's possible
Nintendo of Canada already said the NX would have news this fall. Which basically means a reveal.

ocarina and archer for me
gf wants epona

The reveal is fake, the amiibo release date is real though.

>What games will run on it?
NX games?

>Is it compatible with old controllers?
>Is it backwards compatible?
No.

>Will games be exclusive to it?
Uh, yes?

>Is online free or subscription-based?
It's Nintendo and it will use the Nintendo Network. Free.

>How will the internal storage work?
What did he mean by this?

CANADA IS FULL FUCK OFF

Something's wrong with my phone right now, didn't mean to post it twice

>inb4 phoneposter

those are rhetorical questions asshole. Point is that a reveal is marketing in-of itself.

Just look at the iPhone 7. Removing the audio jack was not a good technical decision, but it was a brilliant marketing move. People talked about it and made fun of it for a week, hell, they're still talking about it.

Like they say, no such thing as bad press.

>Canada
>Not nationalist

try shit talking Tim Hortons or the CBC and you'll see how nationalist the average Canadian is.

No fuck you. Make some room I'm moving there soon.

>tweet about it getting delayed to 2017 to match the nx release
>mention it during treehouse
>tweet afterwards it will be march 2017
>"guys its coming out in march why arent you hyped"

FUCK YOU! This shit actually triggers me

>2 ps3 games and a kickstarter
It was fucking shameful that they had the courage to go up on stage with that

>mention it during treehouse
>mention
My sides

>tweet afterwards it will be march 2017
Did you even read the thread?

It's Nick Fury from Disney Infinity 2.0 when he's giving you a mission. That guy could definitely have gotten a bigger picture of it though, his face is enormous when he talks to you.

I never even saw the Golden Leaf. 3D World was a cakewalk up until Champion's Road. I still liked the game because there's nothing wrong with simple fun every once and a while, but don't pretend 3d world was anything more than a quick buck for Ninty.
Where's my true Mario 64 sequel?

Because the alternative would be corridor dungeons with forced walking sections to hide loading screens to squeeze out those extra graphics nobody will care about 2 weeks after
Did you forget about the order already? I know everybody else did

>September 20
That's also the same date GameFreak will drop Sun & Moon news. You think it's related?

I don't think I've ever been so excited then so quickly let down by the Amiibo Festival reveal trailer.

>Where's my true Mario 64 sequel

>can't punch

Remove FLUDD and add more varied worlds and you might have something there.

>I didn't like the worlds so it's not a Mario 64 sequel
It's a literal 64 sequel that just didn't do what every 3D platformer of the previous era did, which is copy the themes from SM64.

>animal crossing ever hitting consoles again

I doubt they'll ever do it unless the NX sells like hotcakes again.

>Remove FLUDD
youtube.com/watch?v=CEbVLf43aUE

just ignore those people, they're the same ones who claim the NX didn't get a 3D Mario despite the fact that that Mario 3D World is one of the highest-rated games on the system.

You don't need the big ass tablet to include a gyro you nerd

Except there is a Mobile AC coming and they said they want to maximize the flow between mobile and home console.

Well, they would at least be right to claim the Wii U didn't get a 64-style 3D Mario, since 3D World has the spirit of SMW, not SM64.

It's still a 3D Mario and the team who does Galaxy and whatnot.

goddamn I love 3D World, it's all the best parts of every Mario game

I'll bet you an internet dollar that you don't have a source directly connecting the animal crossing mobile game to a home console iteration

And those were the best parts of Sunshine. Too Bad nintendo ran too far with the concept and we got 3D Land/World.

Yeah, it's great. The levels are the perfect length and difficulty, have just the right degree of speedrun potential, and at the same time are fun to slow down in and admire. And the game looks gorgeous too, whoever created the shaders for it deserves a medal.

people would talk about the iPhone 7 regardless

but don't forget user, because it's linear it's automatically bad. If it's not a carbon copy of Mario 64 it's not a true Mario game.

Really, what else have you heard about the iPhone 7? About the new A10 processor? iOS10 or 11 or whatever variant they're on?

It's a talking point and it was a great marketing move.

what a clusterfuck you guys cant be serious

You have bad taste.

SM3DW confirmed for running at 563p
Maydriones on suicide watch

gotcha. right. Have a good one mang. XD

Who needs resolution when you have rim lighting? For real the game looks great at 720p, even if a FULL HD 1080p would have been better. Maybe someday, eh Nintendo?

i'd love to prove you wrong and how shallow and uninspired the game is but i just dont know where to fucking start.

can we please agree that is the worst 3d mario, yet is playable?

That's right, Jay.

Paradoxically worse than 3D Land. Interesting.

>can we please agree that is the worst 3d mario, yet is playable?
no, because all the 3D marios are good if not great.

>i just dont know where to fucking start.
probably because you're full of shit

>nx reveal in 3 days
DAWN OF THE FIRST DAY
72 HOURS REMAIN

It's fake. Only the Zelda release date part is real.

>can we please agree that is the worst 3d mario, yet is playable?

No because that's Sunshine.

You also have bad taste.

>call it Nintendo NX
>the console's visual identity is 100% Nintendo Red
>it's a portable with modern (better than vita) hardware
>has kirby games