Sup Cred Forums

Sup Cred Forums

I'm an employee at Rockstar North in Scotland. Ask me anything. Don't bother asking for "proof" though.

Why did you feel the need to mention Scotland
Did it have anything to do with shitposting

Where is the proof.

Proof or gtfo

did you finish cleaning the toilets?

Post proof

Because North is where the main dev is done, and there's too many faggots that think it isn't the HQ of all things Rockstar.

FUCK YOU GTA IS MADE IN SCOTLAND, OK?

Yeah I'm gonna need some proof

I'm not a cleaner, but one of the cleaners died recently. RIP. Her family sent cupcakes to every department in the office for looking after her in the job for so long.

She was a really nice woman. Everyone considered her the mum of the studio.

Do you have bidets?
Are the toilet seats heated?
Has there been any consideration of a dystopian GTA set in a world like RoboCop with all kinds of lowlife niggers and abandoned houses? AKA Carcer City?

NO ONE GIVES 2 SHITS ABOUT IT, OK?
NOW GO BACK TO CLEAN TOILETS

but it isn't, their HQ is in new york city. rockstar north is just one of their developers. just so happens that they're the developer who make the flagship franchise.

Sup Cred Forums
I'm the King of Games. Ask me anything. If you want proof, here is my card

Assuming OP is legit then how do things look for games made in the UK?

I'll bite

Do you plan to ever go back to the level of customization that was in San Andreas?

Do you consider the stock market and useless properties in 5 to be the shit they were?

King of Vidya-san, how do I git gud?

What's the difference between a ghoul and a zombie?

I think he got the job working human resources so he won't actually know fuck all

>ask me anything
>doesn't answer anything

wtf is that coming out her mouth?

Are you for Scottish independence? The answer should be yes. Otherwise you aren't a true Scot. Saor Alba. Fuck England and fuck the Queen.

Laying eggs.

Mucus from her lungs she coughed up seconds before, which caused her to stop talking and spit the goo into the glass.

She is gravely ill.

Looks like lemon slices.

How does one solve the GTA V Chilliad Mystery?

you got to ask yourself the motives of these people, they are extremely wealthy, have no idea about politics or how to govern yet go through such great lengths to become a president.That bernie guy is the only one qualified.

Friend of mine has just fairly recently started working for you guys up there in Edinburgh.

>have no idea about politics
this is where you fucked up

how can u get the cheapest pint in the centre of Edinburgh.

>this can be ur proof

Of course he's not legit. I live in Scotland and most of Rockstar's employees here aren't even Scottish. This thread is just cringey.

*where

NYC is just a publishing base. It does the business deal side. Meanwhile, we make the games.

>Do you have bidets?
No, this is Scotland.

>Are the toilet seats heated?
No, but we have nice toilets.

>Has there been any consideration of a dystopian GTA set in a world like RoboCop with all kinds of lowlife niggers and abandoned houses? AKA Carcer City?
No, but we have the idea of playing with different angles of crime. Currently, the idea floating around for GTA6 is making you play a lawyer. You won't be some born psychopath, but you'll slowly get more involved with the criminal side of things, swaying court cases in your favour, all to get the mob off your back.

Ghouls are ghost-zombies, zombies are reanimated corpses?

lolno

Yes, I am for independence.

>Do you plan to ever go back to the level of customization that was in San Andreas?
Its tough, but it all depends on how our art and code pipelines mix together. As you probably know, games are incredibly complex now. Its harder to do that kind of level of customisation, especially with the quality expectations everyone wants, like no clipping, good textures, etc.

>Do you consider the stock market and useless properties in 5 to be the shit they were?
Yeah, they were dumb half-baked ideas. Feature creep is very hard to control in vidya gaems. We limit it a lot more these days. Look at GTA:O and tell me if there's any useless features in the DLC we've released.

Hard to say, really. We aren't really impacted by things like brexit (hate the word) or tax breaks, because we pull in such a huge amount of money with one game that we can survive it all. There IS a thriving indie scene though. And by thriving, I mean there's lots of activity. Success is another story.

being married to a president does not make her a politician.
trump is a businessman and she is a lawyer.

>bernie guy is the only one qualified
this has to be bait
he was meant to prevent a new version of Occupy from forming and protesting the Corporate controlled DNC, which is why all he ever talked about was mysterious evil right wing billionaires and not his billionaire backed hyper corrupt opponent. He just repeated rhetoric from Occupy non-stop and told everyone what they wanted to hear.

If you bought into him you got played hard. He's currently cheerleading for the same evil corporate candidate that represents everything he supposedly hates in this world.

>Yes, I am for independence.

Good man.

Agent is cancelled isn't it?

>That bernie guy is the only one qualified.

Where's Red Dead Redemption 2?

>Currently, the idea floating around for GTA6 is making you play a lawyer. You won't be some born psychopath, but you'll slowly get more involved with the criminal side of things, swaying court cases in your favour, all to get the mob off your back.

So GTA VI must be 3-4 years off then?

Ok I am biting.

So are you saying they are not in pre production for GTA6 yet?
are they working on a game right now and what is it/release date etc.

will they ever release the stock market for GTAO?
the bawsaq originally was meant to work on player base sales data.

Why are the Scottish football leagues so shit?

dante pls go

We are just shite at football. I am so sorry. We used to be good back in the day.

Hey. Are you Steev?

>non-disclosure agreement

How does one solve the GTA V Chilliad Mystery?

Bully 2?
Red Dead 2?
Read Dead REmaster?
GTAV Singleplayer DLC?

How many of the staff at Rockstar North are actually Scottish? Edinburgh is a very English city.

make a port of RDR for PC you wankers

>That bernie guy is the only one qualified.

Also, it's Clinton. Her life is politics, despite her being a brain damaged cryptkeeper with about as many skeletons as a real one.

>prevent a new version of Occupy from forming
prevent your constituted freedom of speech!

I'm not a burger nor do I care for world politics, I just find it ironic that your countries political race is a popularity contest between greedy , power hungry and unqualified people. they you guys actually choose to have these peoples represent you.
Defend with decisions in war, or diplomacy in peace.

it is ludicrous.
you should be voting for successful politician who did good for their constituency, or military leaders who can actually advise on strategies.
not actors, retired house wives or post midlife crisis billionaires.

I applied for a job with Rockstar North for a job that was well below my pay grade purely so I could work for Rockstar.

I never got a reply to my application and when I called to ask why the girl I spoke to told that they flung my application in the bin because I wasn't a faggot.

I want the English to get out. The okay ones can stay but the wanker have to go. I hate them so much.

You'll just have to keep looking. Protip: We sometimes like to sneak stuff in with each new DLC and leave dead ends because its funny watching people sniff about. But will we eventually end it? Who knows.

We've been recruiting like mad over the past 2 months. We are scaling up for a very good reason.

LOL you think we care about cheap pints? Its all about craft beer. I bet you drink Tennents Super.

Does it even matter if most "aren't Scottish"? That's a completely idiotic statement. Cultures rub off on people. Maybe if you got out your bedroom, you'd see.

It was never a game in the first place.

Its in dev. Do you want to know anything? I won't reveal too much, because obviously I don't want my job at risk.

You'd be right there. Engines take a long time to develop, especially because we prefer to do everything in-house now. Renderware did us good for years on PS2, but it just makes sense to internally dev nowadays because we have control over the end direction of the engine, and have almost bottomless pits of money to shower ourselves with.

>So are you saying they are not in pre production for GTA6 yet?
Tools development is in progress.

>are they working on a game right now and what is it/release date etc.
We don't talk about release dates. They create unnecessary pressure on the company to get games out. Its why we don't do E3 or anything big like that.

>will they ever release the stock market for GTAO?
No, because how do you put some sort of PVP competition gameplay element into it? You'd just be sitting about on your dick doing nothing but checking numbers on your phone. Maybe we could put in some sort of faction competition between big companies, performing insurance hits and other kinds of market swaying activities, but that wouldn't make much sense considering the stock market is global, not just one state.

It matters because you're a heritagefag American pretending to be Scottish because people here are stupid enough to think Rockstar would actually hire a leaking Cred Forumsirgin.

Who's first minister?

They should invest in more johnny foreigner's like engerland

No investment within the youth leagues. Celtic and Rangers ruined it all with their big money shite.

Haha, no.

>Bully 2?
No.
>Red Dead 2?
Maybe.
>Read Dead REmaster?
The first one? It just came out on PS4 :^)
>GTAV Singleplayer DLC?
Never

Edinburgh isn't "very English". Stop talking to the students who come up here to attempt to escape eye-watering student loans.

Regardless, quite a lot of us are Scottish, but nobody cares. For instance, the head of all design and production is a Muslim from Birmingham.

No, the codebase is a mess. Untranslateable shite. It was done during a time of change for RAGE.

Too bad. I know you talk pish because the recruitment managers here are both men.

>heritagefag American

What the fuck does this even mean? Also how the fuck are Rockstar ever gonna figure out you're a Cred Forumsirgin during an interview? You're serially stupid.

I'd guess they'd do on an extensive background check on the guy who seems to be part of the programming, game design, sales and recruiting department.

A friend of a friend works at Rockstar. He was posting on his Facebook recently about people volunteering for face scanning for Agent. I suspect it's a GTA expansion. Am I right, OP?

I'm willing to bet your country has become an embarrassment in your lifetime.

>No proof
>Wants blind belief
ok

Kill yourself Scotscum, the only thing your country has produced is junky ridden white scum scots and irn bru.

Enjoy your debt ridden country Scotscum, when you're independent, you wont have the SNP to deflect it back to MUH WESTMINSTER.