Overwatch is stale after 30 hours

Is overwatch kill?

Other urls found in this thread:

attackofthefanboy.com/news/overwatch-sales-top-seven-million-one-successful-global-game-launches-time/
polygon.com/2016/8/4/12382000/overwatch-15-million-players
vg247.com/2016/07/22/overwatch-best-selling-without-pc-sales-npd-june/
itechpost.com/articles/26908/20160901/overwatch-players-become-esport-s-latest-superstars-earning-millions-prize.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>buying multiplayer only games
S M H

yes pretty much, blizz suck at balancing in general and you are rekt if you play solo, fuck this game

Every game gets stale after that time.

How long do you expect a game to be novel and entertaining?

I really don't understand how some people can play the same game for thousands of hours.

I've played tf2 for 250+ hours and still going strong. Thats kind of the exception rather than the rule though.

Game needs a balance patch to make the 4-6 useless shit heroes playable.

The only games that are good value for money are multiplayer games.

You probably accumulated those hours over a greater time, not within a few months after it was released.

Overpriced as fuck and has shallow gameplay with less content than most free to play games. Why the fuck did anyone buy overwatch again?

>$40
>expensive

How goes it in the Favelas?

>30
We literally had overwatch threads all day, what are you even rambling about.

You could buy skyrim for like 15$

Waifus and husbandos

for the content, yeah it's expensive.

where were you when overwatch was kill?

Its way more enjoyable with friends, which I assume you have none

I will admit the lack of modes and maps is a thing but also, 40 dollars isn't shit.

It's the same amount of shit any COD gives you for $60, including the screaming 13 year olds on mic!

>More enjoyable with friends
The thing is, everything is more enjoyable with friends, please stop saying stupid shit. And the gameplay is still boring and a chore to play with them

Skyrim released 5 years ago
Overwatch released 4 months ago

Are you even trying

I've put about 30 hours in, pretty fun

>just above 250+ hours

try atleast 1000 hours

In the future, playing The Last Guardian 2 on my playstation 6.

This would normally be true unless you're going against a team of friends that are far more coordinated due to the amount of time they play and practice together.

>Implying a game with this much waifu potential will ever die

Blizzard just made a new cash cow and they're gonna milk it

>How long do you expect a game to be novel and entertaining?

A multiplayer game that's good, 2000 hours minimum

I can see why you think the gameplay is boring since its the same shit every game, but im a simple man I dont require in depth game mechanics to keep me hooked on a game. So to each their own

maybe this game just isn't for me but there is no staying power to this game.

no itemization
no sense of progression
same game type over and over
tons of useless champions
not in a group of 5? gonna get rekt

i would rather play a real moba, and even then i wouldn't play one.
why is this game not free to play again?

Mercy is hands down one of the hottest vidya chicks in history

Regular people don't give a shit about muh waifus

Just degenerates here

They all look the same.
Diversity in waifus is the actual diversity that this industry desperately needs.

I never understood this shit, there is girls that are actually hot in the games and in fanart, Blizzards models are ass and the fanart is just generic shit as well

She's 37.

don't mod it and then maybe we can talk

It's Blizzard

there's your staying power right there.

Isn't she like immortal or some shit though?

I haven't played the game but I keep seeing people say that in threads and stuff.

>Regular people don't give a shit about muh waifus
they also don't give a shit about OP's opininon on how the game gets stale after 30 hours

>yfw 1200 played

but the dumb sheep that buy stupid shit like overwatch play the game for 20 hours and then move on to whatever the new hotness is

>30 hours

>tfw 86 hours on Xbox
>tfw lvl 95 and still want to play

Guess Overwatch being fun wasn't a meme in my case...

>3386 played
>about 1000 of that alone is on spy

Is there a tracker that says how many people are playing?
Or is Blizzard too afraid?

>muh quirky personality character #9189283
>muh pixar style """"humor"""
>muh shallow team-based gameplay
>muh waifu pandering
>muh generic artstyle
>muh blizzard

only hardcore drones still play it
>muh lootboxes
to think there's retards out there whose only motivation to play are cosmetics

this

>muh frogpost
Fuck, it's friday and school's out.

even better.

>fucking implying
Nigger have you ever played mount and blade

Playing Yakuza 5 after each eighty hours. Still a blast.

Overwatch just isn't a well made game.

No it's not kill. It's the single biggest game of 2016 by far, it's made more than 20x whatever your favourite game has made, and may arguably become the highest earning game of the decade. You knew this already before you made this thread.

>muh diversity
>muh strong female characters
>muh no trash-talking allowed

post other ones

>250 hours over 9 years

WOW! Game of the decade anyone?

>le pessimist frogpost
>'this' reply

Yep. school's out.

hit a nerve there

True but hilarious at the same time, they can just release whatever turd they want and still make profit because
>muh blizzard

yeah you did, blizzdrones are retarded

You must be 18 or older to post here.

I started playing like 6 months ago lol

id prefer you just posted mei t b h

Not really angry, just annoyed that you think posting this way makes you unique or funny.

You have to see it a lot to understand.

> muh summerfags
yup, the mental institution is letting the patients have their 30 minutes of computer time!

It's not kill for Blizzard. It's kill for the consumer, which has been the story of all their releases since the merger.

why is symmetra so fucking white?

I'm still going strong after 100 hours, maybe a few more events and characters will make you come back, user.

Not really. I still have fun with it. Cred Forums will act like it's dead though because everyone here likes being a stick in the mud.

No actually it's just that Overwatch is, objectively, not only the best game Blizzard's ever made but it's already on track to be the highest earning game Blizzard's ever made.

Overwatch is the game that gave Activision-Blizzard the single hugest earning quarter in the history of the company. Before you think this doesn't matter, remember that this is the same company that publishes World of Warcraft, Call of Duty, StarCraft, Skylanders, Destiny, you know, basically every franchise that prints money is owned by Activision Blizzard.

Despite this, it was Overwatch that shattered every single record in the company's history and is poised to give them probably the highest earning fiscal year in the company's history. Remember more people are playing Overwatch now than League of Legends in Korea and the game has sold over $300 million dollars, just in loot boxes. That's not even counting the actual price of the game or the Origins or Collector's Editions sold.

attackofthefanboy.com/news/overwatch-sales-top-seven-million-one-successful-global-game-launches-time/
and shortly later polygon.com/2016/8/4/12382000/overwatch-15-million-players
vg247.com/2016/07/22/overwatch-best-selling-without-pc-sales-npd-june/
itechpost.com/articles/26908/20160901/overwatch-players-become-esport-s-latest-superstars-earning-millions-prize.htm

Overwatch is the single best game of the year (and the sales reflect this) and nothing you say, think, do or post on Cred Forums will ever change this objective fact. It is the definitive video game of the year 2016, and will arguably become the definitive Activision-Blizzard franchise.

It's hilarious that anyone says Overwatch is overpriced, if they think this they don't understand even rudimentary marketing. If anything Blizzard should raise the price of the game or add a subscription fee because it still hasn't stopped selling in massive numbers since May.

>he gave me a (You)
Joke is on you, frogman. I win today.

Why play this shitty game when there is other fps unless you are that much of a fucking scrub to touch a real fps, even if you want a casual game you can still play those casually as well.

Imma let yall finish but I think you all need to stop eating blizzard's shit. You aren't having fun, WAKE UP SHEEPLE!

I like it. The characters are nice, the gameplay is fun. The community is also not so bad. I also have plenty of friends to play with.

>Every game gets stale after that time.
Fighting games beg to differ.

good to know the glorious free to play will come soon at this dying rate.

who else waiting for f2p OW here? the wave of jewpoorfags entering the game will be delicious.

>almost 4000
Send help

>scrub meme
>casual meme
>kanye meme
>Cred Forums meme
T-the levels are off the charts. We need to contain this.

this is bait right, or are people really this deluded?

Over 100 hrs so far reporting in. Shits fun yo, going for gold fusion cannons.

>no itemization
>no sense of progression

Those are supposed to be bad things?

>same game type over and over

There's a new Brawl almost every week

>tons of useless champions

Which ones do you think are useless. I can think of maybe 3.

>not in a group of 5? gonna get rekt

True

not at the same rate Tf2 had threads back in its hayday.

Your game has stagnated MUCH more quickly.

> is stale after 30 hours

30? I lasted like 2 hours. The only reason I'm still playing at this point is because someone I know wants to play it and I'm trying to unlock the competitive mode before I uninstall this PoS for a while.

Blizzard needs to give a no-ability mode that gives each character a weapon alt-fire that makes sense. Maybe then I'd be able to stand their MOBA grafted FPS.

Saw somebody with a gold symmetra gun. Must've been hard shoving all those comp points down the street without being able to flush.

>fun

those aint memes boy, overwatch is babies first fps with the shallowness that comes with it. imma let you finish but git gud at a reel game my nigga

>Overwatch is bad
>nu-uh just look how much money it made!
Just how thick are Blizzshit shills?

> Every game gets stale after that time.

I've played Bad Company 2 for about 2,000 hours over the past 6 years. I still want to play it. Overwatch doesn't have that level of X-factor.

I think if it shows anything, it's that EA and Activision have working business plans and the strategy really isn't going to change in the future. Hype a game into the dirt, spend the entire budget on advertising, work on some pretty promo material. Wrap.

Aside from that, buy trusted brands and exploit them. Don't love, just exploit.

because shes indian, not a poo in loo.

I got like 500 hours in bc2, many of those on the same map

>babies first
>git gud
>kanye
Stop living in memes.

>waifufags actually believing fanart and not whats in the game

Kek
>having over 3000 comp points
>using them on symmetra

B-b-but why

>with less content than most free to play games
the difference being that you have to grind for 20 hours to unlock a tiny bit of additional content

what is your counter argument?

>200 hours in
>still having fun
Sucks to be you I guess.

who are you quoting?

That single class has more depth than all the Overwatch heroes combined.

The problem I have is that Mei is fun to play but I'd rather just go and fuck my irl thicc Chinese gf instead

In terms of both gameplay and the character

I have 270 hours in and Im balancing school and work.

Why not just do both
Everytime you get killed go fuck her

>You aren't having fun

Considering you idiots keep talking about it, no.

>"""15 million players"""
>pandering to kids and teens
>Blizzard pumping money into the game to make it a relevant e-sport

>struggling to break 20k on Twitch friday night primetime

really makes u think

They certainly do. Normal people don't play games for weeks worth of time

Can you define "kill" please?

>losing money
It's making hundreds of millions of dollars for blizzard and still profitting due to loot boxes.

>player count low
Queues are extremely short while solo, many times instant. With a 3 man group at 1am last night, they were 2 minutes. League of Legends, the most popular game in the world that's also free, has excruciating long queues. It also dethroned League of Legends in Asian LAN Cafes

>viewer count low
It's #8 on twitch.tv now, out of thousands of games.

It got really shit after that.

I swear all of Blizzards stats are fucking inflated.

Kiddies always try to tell me that Hearthstone makes 100 million dollars a month on packs, I mean have you seen this game? Its shit. Also most people can get all the cards over time, why do people need 500 bucks in packs?

I also refuse to believe people spend kajillian googleplex amounts of cash on these loot boxes, this game has the kindest DLC model I have ever seen, I have played OW for about 200 hours and have 60% of everything, literally every good legendary skin, all voice packs.

Just feels scammy to me I dunno.

I mean Blizzard won't even give it a prize pool at Blizzcon lel

>after 30 hours
I got bored after 10. Once you play a bit with every hero, the game show's how shallow and boring its. The lack of maps doesn't help either.

Dis shit rite hurr

This, but they aren't going to do that. They've said themselves they're completely fine with defense heroes being bad and having nobody play them. Overwatch got stale because it's the exact same meta no matter what, with only 1 new map since it came out. Nothing new or interesting ever happens in any game, it's the same heroes and the same strategies every time.

What if they gave Torbjorn an offense? What if he could build a goofy little midget cart he rides around in with guns, but it can't exist the same time as a turret? So now he can help take the point on KOTH, and then set up a turret if it's captured.

>OW
>waifu potential
Only if you grew with the post 2000 Pixar, you fucking underage retard.

Pure delusion right here.
TF2 had very little depth.

Just like in overwatch

Friends also got bored of it because it's a very shallow game.

what?

>it's a guy REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEs if he can't pick him main episode

Was debating getting it on pc. Tried the free weekend on console. Yeah this isn't worth $40.

how do you use the spy?

overwatch isn't meant to be played on console
the only reason it got a console release was for extra bonus $$$ from console fags
same deal with diablo 3

Besides Pharah, Zarya, and Winston does anyone else need their viewmodel reduced?

>overwatch isn't meant to be played on console

Stab people in the back, go invisible, diguise, repeat. Maybe pick up a briefcase.

You're an idiot. At least CoD games give a campaign and other co-op/single player modes (zombies) along with multiplayer that has more game modes and maps.

I don't like call of duty, but any of those games are MUCH better value for money than shitty Overwatch.

competative is a joke.
im stuck in 50% winrate hell
>above average player
>at rank ~2400+
>been at 2499 twice
>keep getting matched up with retards on my team
>keep sitting on 3 or more golds
>team still complains

who else is fucking done?
its always one step forward, 2 steps back.

tf2 hasnt even been out for 1000 hours you utter cuck

This.

You can have fun doing pretty much anything when you're with friends, which includes playing shit games like Overwatch.

>"competitive" team games with solo queue
Literally the worst design and copied straight from ASSFAGGOTS.

and if you play with friends who arent as serious as other groups, then you get matched up against tryhards who coordinate really well.

the only problem i have with overwatch is the matchmaking.

my placement matches were fucking sad: i got 2 wins, 2 draws and the rest were losses, but i still ended up in the upper gold rank.

I made it up to 3100 and then stopped playing after I dropped like a rock. Solo q is too frustrating. The only thing I like about competitive is that there's no hero stacking.

>current year
>people are still mad at matchmaking systems

>The only thing I like about competitive is that there's no hero stacking.
they should add that option to quick play, along with a straight up tdm so you can fuck around and experiment with different heroes

Climbed out of gold to high diamond but iv been stuck around 2700 for over a week now.

a friend of mine dropped from ~2530 to ~2300 in a day or something. he has now completely given up on winning in competative, even made a goal to be the only plat player with rank 0.

there is something very wrong with this game

Who's best defense and why is it Junkrat?

from a pc player, it's not. Obligatory Bastion getting kited by Winston Webm because muh sensitivity.

A few of my friend always joke that they have no idea how people could play/deal with tracer on console without a designated 180 button.

It's one of the biggest shortcomings of using a controller instead of kb/m

438 hours on Overwatch and I'm still having fun. Thank god I'm not like the usual Cred Forums member and I still have fun playing vidya games.

>It's a "PCfag doesn't understand why someone would prefer to have fun over winning all the time" episode

who is the cheapest and why is it junkrat?

Him and Reinhardt make the new map unplayable got attackers

Here's your (You)

it's not about winning, it's about being unable to move your aim because you don't have your sensitivity set to "spastic sugar rusher getting tazed" and can't manage to move your cursor faster because it's limited to the controller.

no one since they all suck Hanzo after the patch

>playing an FPS on a controller is more fun than M&K

Because his competition isn't incredibly stiff given that the defense class is bar none the worst and least effective in the entire game.

And even then nobody's going to put up with you feeding 100% charge to basically anybody who bothers to pick Zarya.

Mei's probably equal to or a bit better than Junkrat at this point, the buff helped a lot.

>more enjoyable with friends
This is one of the buzz..phrases that makes me roll my eyes every time.
Even god damn Minecraft is fun when you hang out with friends while playing it.

PCfats coming out of the woodwork to defend their autism

reinhardt isn't defense he's a tank.

>objectively, not only the best game Blizzard's ever made
I assume you meant Activision-Blizzard. At which point you'd probably even be correct.
However Starcraft: Brood War and Warcraft 3 still blow this game away in terms of quality in their genre.

I still like the game, but I don't like the matchmaking fuckery in Season 2 at all.

Haven't had a single match I've honestly enjoyed yet.
I can still have some fun in Quickplay playing with a full team of friends (which means more chances of decent players on enemy side).

The fuck does using a different control peripheral in a game have to do with having or not having fun?

fucking retard.

You're right man, it's autistic to want to use keyboard mouse instead of BASED controllers. Winning is over rated, and pc is awful.

even though you're browsing Cred Forums on your pc right now.

ded game

>it's about being unable to move your aim

I don't have problem with that. Overwatch isn't PC exclusive. Deal with it and stop crying.

>he posts a picture of someone from the zone from stalker, a pc only title.

(You)

>make esport game with some thrown in casual play
>let select few that are good at other fps play it early, thus creating a giant gap between good teams and the rest
>make 100k tourny
>maybe 6 good teams total, practically all from closed beta
>the rest of the teams are dogtrash and get rolled

Blizzard is fucking retarded. This game was supposed to be an esport game, but they literally made it so only a select few will be relevant for a few years. Not only that, but people are apparently being cut for not being "a popular streamer" by the sponsors. OW comp is a mess, similar to TF2, but the difference is that TF2 was not made for comp, whereas OW was, so now you have this empty husk of a game where the only thing you can realistically do is sit down and play with friends, which many other games offer.

It's a really good game if you play with friends, but that's the only thing it really has now. Playing casually is done better on other games, and you can only play so much matchmaking before you want to off yourself.

In short, it killed TF2 comp, but will probably accomplish nothing else. Sponsors and Blizzard incompetence will be the death of this game. It did kill my drive to be an epic esporter, though, so I will have to thank it for that. It's really sad that outside of DotA/LoL, esport is just another word for decent player that is also a popular streamer.

Wait, what? Just turn up your sensitivity. You don't even need max sensitive to spin like a goddamn whirligig.

I get ping hiccups and I am wondering if it's worth it to play comp, I haven't placed yet and I just play quickplay cause I usually am matched with gooks.

It isn't. That's why it needed special console patches with different changes and it's still more broken than teh PC version.

get some new network system to fix the tickrate without sacrificing general stability.
which means that if you have a good connection and get matched up with others with a good connection, then you get a not-20 tickrate.

but if your ping is shit, then you'll get downgraded.
if you're a shit player and have no friends, avoid comp

Hanzo has literally turned into:
>Hit enemy once? Scatter arrow to ensure automatic kill.
>Didn't hit? Try again.

>complaining that 30 hours of gameplay for $40 isn't worth it

I can't tell if troll or not, most games nowadays are $60 and get boring after 5-10 hours. At least Overwatch will have regular updates for free giving you more play time.

>it's a consolefag doesn't understand his controls are inherently gimped episode

Because overwatch is nowhere near as flexible as Fighting games or mobas, where every game is very very different and never the same

Any Good Xbros wanna party up?

Post your tags I'll start it up. All Nighter.

56 hours in and I'm still having a lot of fun

>baby's first fps
Fuck off, I've been playing them since the 90s

Then why is it so incredibly popular? Do you expect me to believe only Cred Forums is smart enough to not fall for advertisement or something?

I decided to stop playing Overwatch for a single reason : the players.
Ranked is hell on earth. I've never seen a bigger gathering on retards than on ranked (except for diamonds and above past 2 am, when I was at 2.9K the games were enjoyable as fuck). You either get leavers, or people just willing to make you lose. People insist on playing what they want, they pick DPS despite not being able to aim for shit. They NEVER EVER pick what is needed.
Plat for me is an absolute shithole, and from what I saw, every retard on earth gets plat or higher gold. I heard that gold is worse, but I just can't imagine how it actually can be worse.

>m-muh why would you solo queue?
Don't want to wait 4 minutes for the matchmaking alone, can't always get 5 other people to play with, and so on.
I just want to play overwatch more "seriously". Yes, it's fun to pick 6 McCree on QP, or to make idiotic comps like 3 bastions 3 reinhardt. But the actual enjoyment I had from this game was just when having a nice synergy, "overcoming the odds" with some good occasions, "hype" moments on overtime and stuff. The kind of stuff you don't see that much on QP, because it's simply QP.

The current rating system is hot garbage. One guy in your team underperformes : you lose points
One guy in your team loses : you lose points
One guy simply stays in the spawn : you lost points
You get 4 golds every game : it doesn't do jack shit
You get carried like a bitch by making only gold in damage as Junkrat : it doesn't do jack shit
The only way to make a difference is to chain win. The only thing I have to basically do is to group with some decent plats and just play Lucio, and then i'll rank up easily, or to be a super decent DPS if you play solo. In the case of non-DPS classes, your rank is basically how lucky you were with the matchmaking.

tl;dr, just some random shit spouted by someone salty because he lost 200 SR.

I have 600 hours in GMOD, not stale in the slightest, so many options to show creativity, cheap price.

How do I play a good Reaper?

I am usually the best player on my team.
often winning the game on defense most of the time.

I think I'll have my ISP hook up the Ethernet port in the wall in my bedroom, I don't really wanna be cursing drunk in the living room with my room mates trying to sleep.

i always join up with 20 ping, one time It sky rocketed up to 700-1000ms and I usually only get a jump of about 30-50 ms when It's bad, Mind you my connection isn't always flopping around, only when I really wanna play.

All the console exclusive nerfs on Symmetra and torb completely killed their relevance.

Fire in this hole user.

That's my point.

And yet they buffed mei and hanzo.

350 hours here, still not tired and waiting for sombra and more content.

>not using scatter to instagib squishies
>not using it to melt 85% of a tanks hp

People play him wrong

Viewer numbers are dropping on Twitch, nobody cares about the esports scene because it's hard to watch as a spectator

But it will still make shitloads of money regardless, it just won't become the next big esport like Blizzard wanted it to.

I agree. I don't know how people can play the same 6 maps, the same heroes, cycling the same goddamn 3 abilities ad nauseum (one of said abilities is a "panic button"). Like someone else said, it's Blizzard and casual friendly so there's half of the attach rate right there.
>inb4 samefag

TF2 pratically invented the genre though, and that was also valve in its prime. The rise of TF2 as an FPS classic is unrivaled by most games besides something like COD completely saturating the entire FPS genre and infecting it with numerous shitty clones.

I play with a controller on PC, and I don't fucking see the problem with Sym and Torb

Hasn't Blizzard already reported making millions off Loot Boxes?

i think its pretty dead to me i get bored i play with friend but we even have more "fun" with dota 2 o wow even fucking killing floor has more shit to do than this plane game

>regular people don't give a shit about muh waifus

HA

HA

HA

Why the fuck do you think ANYONE bought Bioshit Infinite?

I have around 3000+ hours clocked in my Pokemon games from the DS era combined, and I'm sure the number is bigger because of the games from gens 1, 2 and 3.

>Is overwatch kill?
pretty much, yes
the only people who still play it are waifufags and people still in denial that they made a mistake purchasing it
I was the latter at one point too

>IM NOT WINNING A TEAMBASED COMPETITIVE GAME QUEUING BY MYSELF, WHAT A BAD GAME
retardation is alive and well

The only FPS that currently as a competitive scene worth mentioning, is CS:GO.

>the highest earning game Blizzard's ever made
>$40 game that sold millions of copies and some cosmetic crates afterwards
>beating WoW, a game that has siphoned $15/month+$40/$50 per expac from millions of people for over a decade
How delusional are you?

>rank 2680 during placements
>now 3060 because im not a shitty player and can perform well and win games regardless of shitty teammates
teamwork is a fucking meme and its your fault for thinking your teammates can do things, fuck shit up solo or shut up and suck on some dicks then ask for carry

>win 7 out of 10 in placement
>immediately after 20 game losing streak
Time to quit.

>this is what the average blizzdrone thinks
I never thought I would come across someone this retarded, holy shit

>tfw you will never be this autistic
feels good not to be a blizzcuck

Shhh, user. You can't mention that game on Cred Forums.

theres no other games to buy since single player games can be easily pirated.

Why is Pharah so perfect bros

>"it's fun with friends"
>tfw no friends

>Playing a map
>My team is nimbly dodging damage and playing smart
>Enemy team is taking tons of damage
>Their healers get their ultimates faster
>They ult first and win the teamfight because of it
>Enemy team played worse but was rewarded for it

Great competitive game

>hypothetical situation in which you "do well" but never kill any of the enemy team members, most particularly not the enemy healers
Dumb frogposter

its still a completely valid post despite the frog in the image

lrn2argument fagits

>Blizzard drone tries to deflect

Sad

>literal "designed for console" control pinwheel, even on PC
whatever you say buddy

She just is.

Wish she got 250 health though.

Yeah those healer ults sure are going to win teamfights when the other team has 5 ults ready

Give Symmetras turrets an armor component that way it takes two hits from heroes like Rein, Mcree and Hanzo to destroy other than one, and heroes like winston will continue gibbing them because stream damage.

Healers charge their ultimates faster per point of damage healed than DPS do for each point of damage dealt

Do you play the game?

dumb frogposter

>on defense
>team immediately build defense on the point
Don't they realize how much territory they are giving them

>it killed TF2 comp
you have no idea what you're talking about
TF2 has had multiple pro leagues for years

The problem with moving up is you have to reply to any single backcap attempt, which means you're surrounded and have to turn your back on the enemy.

you are extremely stupid if you don't think people drop serious cash on blizzard's cash shops.
in my small circle of friends alone, who aren't normies with serious cash to drop, they have all bought loot boxes at one point or another. i've dropped $20 myself. i don't give a fuck either. you know why? because i really enjoy the game and have been looking forward to it for years.

you don't think people spend tons on hearthstone? are you retarded? streamers alone will drop hundreds of dollars at once. players that take the game way too seriously spend the same amount, if not more.

your worldview is tiny as shit if you can't realize these things, but i don't expect NEETs to grasp shit other than how to talk out of their ass

>Ult bigger than an objective and recharge super fast
>self heal and immortality
>can stop target under 2 seconds
>can snipe with a gun better than mcree
Yeah no, he isn't.

>it killed TF2 comp
>source: my ass
you literally have no idea what you're talking about
tf2 comp has literally only grown over the years

Some of my thoughts after ~50+ hours
>movement is very stiff and restrictive, so there is little room for experimenting
>most abilities feels very cheap to use, most players rely too much on them and are not fun to fight against because of it (example: mcree using stun, right click in every situation)
>infinite ammo leads to a lot spamming instead
>most ultimates are not fun in general
>hitboxes are too large
>some of the maps have these terrible choke points (example: temple of anubis at the first gate, hanamura first gate)
>certain characters are used too often and not easy to counter, mainly because of their abilities (Zarya, Reinhardt)
>competitive 'meta' is boring and repetive (a consequence of all the above points desu)

That pretty much sums it up. I wish Dirty Bomb took off but the devs let it flounder and die.

his bombs are retarded and spammy though
>blows up when enemy stands to close after having already hit a wall or the ground

Idling hours don't count tho.

>tfw you didn't pay for this game because you won it during the Taco Bell giveaway

same brah, How do people even make friends to play vidya with? I've all but lost contact with anyone I talked to since high school

Why does she have a bulge?

Its where >she keeps her souls

>TF2 pratically invented the genre though
No it did not you dumbass.

Niggers please.
2k plus or don't even bother speaking for TF2, I have played TF2 since the medic update, If Overwatch wanted to be the TF2 killer they screwed up, though TF2 is a husk of its former glory.

They made them slightly better, but they'll still never be better picks than any of the offense heroes in any situation.

>30

DId you add that extra 0? The hype was killed when I was told beta was the full game after 3 hours. Niggas trying to sell me a f2p game with 2 modes

what "hero shooters"? I can't think of a single notable one before TF2's release.

Please tell that to everyone in comp. Please.

soldier pharah and tracer are pratically unused outside of niche situations, mei's usage rival theirs easily because her ult is actually good now and that justified having her for her wall. The only outlier in strong offense heroes is mccree and genji bcause they are the best at killing people

I unironically bought blizzard stock last year at june for around $24. It's over $40 right now

You retards will buy any shit blizzard makes, because that's what blizzard does: make genres accessible while killing the deeper mechanics of that genre. Every game they have made, except for starcraft 2, has been a dumbed down, retard-friendly version of an existing game. People don't want to commit time to get better and learn how the game works, they want to start playing and immediately do well, despite having earned none of it.

And because these games ensure the shitty players don't feel bad, this makes the game less rewarding for skilled and dedicated players. The characters in overwatch are shallow and boring, but hey slap some tits and ass on a cute face and you've got a waifu.

Instead of bitching and moaning that such a garbage game is so popular, I used you blizzcuck's insatiable desire to eat shit to my advantage, and have made literally over a thousand dollars of you endlessly shoveling this craptacular excuse of a game into your mouths.
Go ahead, keep eating shit. It's making me money.

I present to you, the first hero shooter in the history of mankind.

>That Pharah
U N F
N
F

TF2 has like 10,000 custom maps and overshit has like 15 maps

who cares if you had fun

If they don't do anything with it then yeah.
The Esports scene for OW was dead on arrival.
The playerbase is dropping, i can tell because it's taking longer and longer to find games in my region.
The competitive ranking system is a fucking joke and impossible to balance.
Their only option is to just pump out lootboxes to keep people happy, idk why they haven't done that already. Just make a new set of skins every few weeks and boom, unlimited money.

requesting the dorritos one

Who /Junkrat/ here?

Anyone ever pulled one of the super expensive skins in a lootbox before?

i dont believe this. The account must be shared between multiple people

>RNG:GO

Not fun to watch either when the only thing making or breaking a fight is whether or not random spread decides to fuck you over

All the time man
You'll get several just playing the game regularly

I'm a 36 year old man and I'm reading Cred Forums on a friday night

I've pulled 500 coins from a lootbox.

>Overwatch is stale after 30 hours
Maybe for an adhd faggot like you, this game is great fun.