SPEARS

What game allows me to wield a spear as a weapon ?
I know the Souls games, Morrowind and the Dynasty Warriors games do that.

Fuck swords.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/al1CpCfSEHo?t=35
youtube.com/watch?v=zZUleHv_hrw
youtube.com/watch?v=GHaxiqlAQ8Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Are you all filthy sw*rd users or what ?

World of Warcraft

>females
>bodyguard

Right.

The only body part they're guarding is the dick.

So you're saying you want to be shit tier?

Games will never have good spear-fighting

youtu.be/al1CpCfSEHo?t=35

Mount and Blade

Canonically Dragoons are one of the most badass concepts in all of Final Fantasy and I will stand by my opinion that they're probably the greatest thing to come out of the series.

Being as cool as they are though, they attract shitters in the MMOs, so it's easy to have a bad opinion of them in XI or XIV.

kek
e
k
i know it's a halberd shut up

Nioh

Overgrowth is the best spearfighting game you can currently get.

ugh, the fights are nice but an anime following a woman bodyguard? fuck man, that sounds so wrong, women aren't strong.

>deliberately breaks the blade off in his opponent after he stabs him
savage

>Overgrowth
Wow, I remember that from like 7 years ag-
>it's still in early access

A lot of people don't realize that the pointy end of the spear is a blade and that you can slice and dice as well as stab, so nobody takes advantage of all the cutting motions that spear users actually use. it's basically having a knife on a stick, not a needle on a stick, and you can use it as such

weapon fighting isn't just about strength. a spear/staff/bo has decent mass to deflect most one handed weapons

The spear emulates a penis bro, she'll be fine

bumping this thread because I am interested

FUCK OFF WEEBS
THOSE ARE NOT DRAGOONS
REEEEEEEE

Kirby: return to dreamland and Kirby triple deluxe.

Exanima
Gothic games (but you use them more like staves not spears)

Dragoons in FF are completely different from real dragoons in everything but name.
The name "dragoon" also makes a lot more sense in FF. Still no idea why those soldiers are called dragoons.

youtube.com/watch?v=zZUleHv_hrw

Too bad I'll have to buy a new PC so I won't be able to use her when she comes out until at least Christmas.

>these swift dodges
>these pokes

For the first time in my life I'm interested in an MMO.

Wikipedia says that the french gave iconic names to different firearms and the short gun used by dragoons was called a dragon.

That's not NIN.

>tfw Nioh is the closest we'll ever get to a spear fighting style even close to what Balsa used

No weebshit please.

No, weeb shit is allowed.
I just want my spears, man. I have a withdrawal.

Castlevania Bloodlines, Aria of Sorrow, Dawn of Sorrow, Portrait of Ruin, Order of Ecclesia and the Saturn version of Symphony of the Night.

Onimusha 2 and 3.

Lads lads... Real life Dragoons were just mounted infantry, that is, they used horses to get to wherever, then dismounted to fight.

The FF thing is more of a translation oddity than anything else, in every non english version of FF they're just called "Dragon Knight."

fuck off Patches

sup

>pic_for_ants.jpg

I liked Balsa.
Too bad it turned into another one for the big "anime nobody talks about anymore" pile.

Eh-krem

You can mod Skyrim to have spears, but since it's Skyrim, you're gonna need several more mods to begin to make combat engaging.

youtube.com/watch?v=GHaxiqlAQ8Q

Baldur's gate
Neverwinter Nights, iirc the second one has a pretty cool class for spear user, stormlord or something
Titan quest

Mai in the newest version of BlazBlue is a spear user.